UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 05:14 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Drifloon The great day of birthing (2016 Birthday)

Luckily we didn't have to push this out on the day it was born..lots of words all over the floor..

Yuk..

1. I managed to find another case of this hidden away, so let's have at it.
A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Never ending Birthday Candle:
Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is jsut one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.
When a Pokemon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind fromk their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the opponent. This move uses the same energies of a Bubblebeam.
Contest Type: Beauty
Effect: None
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: <3
Old 10-25-2016, 05:55 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

Please accept this Nugget, Friend Ball, and Super Pass from me this year.

x1 Nugget
- A sparkling golden trinket to show off to your friends.
- Can also be exchanged for 5,000 coins.

x1 Friend Ball
- A special Pokéball that helps the Pokémon caught with it become attached to you.
- Gives your Pokémon 1 Happiness Point to be registered in the Salon.

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
- Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in The Salon gives your Pokémon two Happiness Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.
- This Pass expires on 31st October 2016, and is non-tradeable.

Have a wonderful day!
Old 10-25-2016, 01:31 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Fizzby Birthday

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 14 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
1x Leaf Stone
1x Miracle Seed
1x TM Solar Beam
1x Green Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Smart Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 2
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten- expires 01/11/16).
1x Fire Stone
1x Charcoal
1x TM Flamethrower
1x Red Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Cool Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
1x Water Stone
1x Mystic Water
1x TM Scald
1x Blue Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Beauty Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
1x Thunder Stone
1x Magnet
1x TM Thunderbolt
1x Yellow Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Tough Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Old 10-25-2016, 02:45 PM   #4
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Luckily we didn't have to push this out on the day it was born..lots of words all over the floor..

Yuk..

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is jsut one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.
When a Pokemon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind fromk their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the opponent. This move uses the same energies of a Bubblebeam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball
- A special Pokéball that helps the Pokémon caught with it become attached to you.

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in The Salon gives your Pokémon two Happiness Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 14 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
1x Leaf Stone
1x Miracle Seed
1x TM Solar Beam
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 2
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten- expires 01/11/16).
1x Fire Stone
1x Charcoal
1x TM Flamethrower
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
1x Water Stone
1x Mystic Water
1x TM Scald
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
1x Thunder Stone
1x Magnet
1x TM Thunderbolt
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Picking up
- 1 Vintage Bottle of 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
Feeding it to Charmander from Lv. 13 to Lv. 16.

{Firestorm learned Dragon Rage}

Code:
What? Charmander is evolving!

...!!

Congratulations! Your Charmander evolved into Charmeleon!
- 1 Never Ending Birthday Candle
- 1 Nugget
- 1 Friend Ball
- 1 Super Pass
- 1 Birthday Box 1
Feeding it to Charmeleon from Lv. 16 to Lv. 19
1x Leaf Stone
1x Miracle Seed
1x TM Solar Beam
1x Green Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Smart Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 6th November 2016.
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Last edited by enchantress; 11-13-2016 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:27 PM   #5
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
1x Water Stone
1x Mystic Water
1x TM Scald
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Happy annual day of fizzying! Thanks to the mods for this cool stuff.

Picking up:
x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles for my male Eevee to chug, raising him from Lv.3 to Lv.6.
x1 Never Ending Birthday Candle
x1 Nugget
x1 Friend Ball
x1 Super Pass
1x Piece of Carrot Cake for my female Eevee to munch on, raising her from Lv.3 to Lv.6.
1x Water Stone
1x Mystic Water
1x TM Scald
1x Blue Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Beauty Stat by 10) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 30th October 2016.
3x Mysterious Gummis

Last edited by enchantress; 11-06-2016 at 05:25 AM.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:16 PM   #6
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Yuk..

Let One of your Pokémon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, I’m not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is just one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokémon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mystical energies surrounding it.
When a Pokémon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
This move, when ordered your Pokémon inhales and blows out a powerful wind from their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokémon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the opponent. This move uses the same energies of a Bubblebeam.
Picking up:
- A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
- Never ending Birthday Candle

Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Picking up:
- Nugget
- Friend Ball
- Super Pass

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokémon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
1x Leaf Stone
1x Miracle Seed
1x TM Solar Beam
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Picking up Birthday Box 1 containing:
- Piece of Chocolate Cake
- Leaf Stone
- Miracle Seed
- TM Solar Beam
- Green Pokeblock
- 3x Mysterious Gummis

Happy Birthday Fizzby!!!

Using here:
Feeding the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to my Rufflet to raise his level from 62 to 65. *Rufflet learned Thrash.*
Feeding the Piece of Chocolate Cake to my Tauros to raise his level from 8 to 11. *Tauros learned Scary Face.*

Taking the rest away.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:48 AM   #7
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
1x Thunder Stone
1x Magnet
1x TM Thunderbolt
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Happy Birthday, FB!

Collecting:
1x Never ending Birthday Candle
1x Nugget
1x Friend Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake
1x Thunder Stone
1x Magnet
1x TM Thunderbolt
1x Yellow Pokeblock
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Using:
1x A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to raise my Lv. 2 Purrloin to Lv. 5.
1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake to raise my Lv. 1 Sneasel to Lv. 4.
Old 10-26-2016, 05:37 AM   #8
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
1x Fire Stone
1x Charcoal
1x TM Flamethrower
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Collecting some party trinkets for myself and my team:-

x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles for my Slugma, raising her from Lv.15 to Lv.18.
x1 Never Ending Birthday Candle (teaches CM Blow-Back) for my inventory.
x1 Nugget for the Coin Exchange.
x1 Friend Ball to be used for a special capture.
x1 Super Pass for some Monday extras.
x1 Piece of Red Velvet Cake for my Litwick, raising her from Lv.27 to Lv.30.
x1 Fire Stone for a very exciting day.
x1 Charcoal to power up my Ponyta.
x1 TM Flamethrower to increase Flareon's fire power.
x1 Red Pokeblock (+10 Cool Stats / Expires 25/11/2016) for my inventory.
x3 Mysterious Gummi's for my Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 62 to 65.

Have a great day! *dances out the door*
Old 10-26-2016, 10:14 AM   #9
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Whah...? When did this crop up? Oh well, might as well take it!

Quote:

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
Claiming the above Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles, to be given to Louise, raising her from Lv. 5 to Lv. 8... and making her a little tipsy.

: What are you talking about? *Burp* I'm totally fine!

...I'll also be taking the Never-Ending Candle for future use.

Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Claiming a Nugget for free coinage (Huzzah!), a Friend Ball for when I finally capture a pokemon, and a Monday Pass that will be mostly wasted due to only having one pokemon in the shops. Whoops!

Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
1x Leaf Stone
1x Miracle Seed
1x TM Solar Beam
1x Green Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Smart Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 20/11/2016.
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Feeding a slice of lovely Chocolate Cake to Berue, my Lv. 4 tangela, so that she grows to Lv. 7! *Berue learned Vine Whip!*

: This should be helpful. Hiyah! *Lashes out with a practice swing*

And, finally, I'll be taking the Leaf Stone, Miracle Seed, TM Solar Beam, Green Pokeblock, and 3 Mysterious Gummis with me for future use. Thank you all so very much~!

Last edited by enchantress; 11-27-2016 at 07:46 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:20 PM   #10
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
1x Water Stone
1x Mystic Water
1x TM Scald
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Picking up the above goods, consumables will be used by the deadline.
Old 10-26-2016, 03:37 PM   #11
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
1x Water Stone
1x Mystic Water
1x TM Scald
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Happy birthday FB!

Picking up these wonderful gifts on this day:
1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (Feeding this to my level 65 Shuppet to raise him to level 68)
1x Neverending Birthday Candle
1x Nugget
1x Friend Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Feeding this to my level 4 Druddigon to raise her to level 7)
1x Water Stone
1x Mystic Water
1x TM Scald
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Thank you very much for these gifts!
Old 10-26-2016, 05:42 PM   #12
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
Quote:

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
1x Fire Stone
1x Charcoal
1x TM Flamethrower
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Collecting the above-quoted items, as follows:
1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
1x Never-Ending Birthday Candle
1x Nugget
1x Friend Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake
1x Fire Stone
1x Charcoal
1x TM Flamethrower
1x Red Pokéblock
3x Mysterious Gummis

Perishable items to be used before their respective expiration dates.

Been pretty quiet of late. Been busy with some stuff offline. But it's nice to see that FB's annual birthday celebration is still going strong. While I'm embarrassed to say I still haven't made time to take Tess up on her offer for finale of the Gen 6 event, I do hope that 2017 brings the community many fun times with our new Gen 7 friends. Cheers.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records