UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 08:24 PM   #901
Emp
Volcano Badge

Dropping off a Birthday Egg too

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 08-06-2020, 05:58 AM   #902
Connor
Flashbacker

Dropping off a Birthday Egg.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:41 PM   #903
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off this Rank 1, 35 FC claim Enigma Egg.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:26 AM   #904
Connor
Flashbacker

Dropping off a Fairy Type Egg.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:11 PM   #905
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Dropping an Enigma Egg off from the Staff Rewards
It’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an Enigma Egg.

Hatching please!

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 08-11-2020, 07:17 PM   #906
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Emp: You have hatched a Female Jangmo-o! It knows the Egg Moves Counter and Focus Punch!
Old 08-12-2020, 01:52 PM   #907
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Exchanging a breeding slot for an enigma egg
Hatching!
Old 08-12-2020, 03:41 PM   #908
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a Female Honedge! It knows the Egg Move Metal Sound!
Old 08-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #909
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a Female Honedge! It knows the Egg Move Metal Sound!
"I'm the what now?" Ritchie asked an exasperated Danny. "You're the destined King of Solgaleot." Danny said matter-of-factly, pointing at the whiteboard that was now a mess of arrows, circles and emblems, all centered on a Honedge embedded in stone.
"The true King of Solgaleot is destined to pull the Honedge from the stone, and well, if you aren't the true King, the Honedge will steal your lifeforce." Danny trailed off, not trying to dampen Ritchie's spirits, although it was probably too late for that.
"So where's this Solgaleot place?" Ritchie asked, intrigued. "Glad ya asked!" Danny replied enthusiastically, as he used his left hand to wipe off the entire board's contents, drawing out a sketch of the region of Galar, pinpointing a specific area in it.
"That's where, and we're heading out." Danny instructed, and Ritchie phoned the family jet to take them there.

One annoying flight later...

"Ah, Solgaleot." Danny remarked out loud, and directed Ritchie to the Honedge, embedded like a baker's knife in freshly-baked bread.
"Are you sure about this?" Ritchie asked his friend, who nodded enthusiastically, and Ritchie was compelled to oblige, so he shot his hand forward, grasped the hilt, and watched the Honedge's blue hilt-cloth wrap around his hand, like a viper ready to constrict, and with one heave, he slid the sword out of the stone, making a whisper like newly-spun silk.
"Well, I guess you're the king." Danny said, but snorted soon after.
"What's that about?" Ritchie demanded to know why Danny had laughed that second, but Danny waved it off, reassuring him it was nothing.

OOC: picking up put in a Pokeball
Old 08-12-2020, 07:06 PM   #910
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Dropping off a Birthday Egg.
Hatching!
Old 08-12-2020, 07:20 PM   #911
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Dropping off a Birthday Egg too
Hatching too.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 08-12-2020, 07:50 PM   #912
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Emp: You have hatched a Female Inkay! It knows the Egg Move Destiny Bond!

Connor: You have hatched a Male Kabuto! It knows the Egg Moves Icy Wind and Take Down!
Old 08-12-2020, 08:01 PM   #913
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Connor: You have hatched a Male Kabuto! It knows the Egg Moves Icy Wind and Take Down!
Picking this guy up and placing him into my Luxury Ball.
Old 08-15-2020, 05:13 PM   #914
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gary arrived at the Hatchery upon hearing word that some scientists had recently developed a service to re-animate fossils. Things had been quite busy around Typhon’s Gaze reef in the southern seas, but recently he had some time off to do some deep sea exploration around the mysterious Blue Hole. Gary wasn’t sure if he would ever know what rested at the bottom of the abyss; it was far too dangerous to dive in those conditions alone, but during his exploration he had discovered fragments of an ancient fossil embedded into the oceanic crust. It had taken him quite a deal of time to properly excavate them without disturbing the surrounding environment, but at long last his task was finally complete and he was eager to get a scientific second opinion on what kind of creature was preserved. Curiosity filled his mind as he wondered if this creature was in some way related to the Power Spot that was now active in the same location where they were found. Mind in the clouds, Gary nearly collided with a colleague of his, Xander from the NeoKnight Gym, almost dropping the fragile fossils in the process.

"Fancy seeing you here Gary, I see I'm not the only one to find some fossils", Xander chuckled as the Gym Leader nearly fumbled the precious fossils.

"Ack! Sorry about that," Gary answered with a chuckle as he clutched his Fossilized Fish tightly to get a better grip on them. "Lost in my own thoughts for a moment... Guess we're both here for the same reason then!"

"I'm surprised the Hatchery is equipped to handle something like this, reviving fossils is a bit different to hatching eggs. Hopefully they know what they're doing, I can't seem to tell how these fossils are meant to fit together." Xander took another step towards the doors, which slide open, beckoning them in. "The Professor at dad's Gym thinks they're some sort of Dragon, any idea what your fossils are from?"

As they stepped inside, Gary looked carefully at the pair of fossils that Xander was holding. They definitely belonged to some kind of bipedal reptilian, though it was difficult to distinguish their origins. “I discovered mine while diving into a deep oceanic sinkhole. They definitely look like they date back several eons ago… They almost look like Relicanth.”

"Hmmm so some sort of fish? It'll be interesting to see what they turn out like, sounds like they'll be something no one has seen before!" A scrawny young teenager was waiting behind the counter. Xander hadn't seen him here before, he must have been new. His red hair hung over his brow, doing little to conceal the acne that plagued his face. His greasy face shone under the Hatchery's bright lights.
"H H Hello, how may I help you today?” the squeaky voiced teen stuttered, his voice as irritating as nails on a chalkboard.

“Uh, hi,” Gary greeted, a little surprised by the inexperienced looking teen manning the counter. “We’re both here to have our fossils revived!”

"Yeah, I need you these Fossilised Drakes revived. Ummm, you're not the one reviving them are you?" Xander didn't want to be rude, but he had serious doubts the greasy teen could be trusted to handle such a process.

"N N No sir, I'll just set them aside for Professor, he's on a break." The teen replied, much to Xander's relief. He placed his two fossils on the counter for the teen.

"Just to be clear", Xander reiterated, "I need these two Fossilised Drakes revived, got it?"

Gary gently placed his fossils on the counter as well. “And I’ve got a pair of Fossilized Fish as well. Please be careful with them!”

"R R Right", squeaked the teen, "Drakes and Fish, got it. Ahhh, come back in a week and they should be ready." The teen scoops up all four fossils and places them on a trolley before rolling them into the back of the Hatchery.

Dropping off 1x Fossilized Fish and 1x Fossilized Drake for revival service!
Old 08-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #915
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

The trip to the Hatchery was a regular one, although today's visit was a bit out of the ordinary. Xander clutched the pair of fossils tightly to his chest. He'd recently found them while helping his father gather more stone from the quarry, the Gym Leader was planning extensions to the Gym to accommodate for the growing number of NeoKnights. Finding the fossils was an unexpected reward, Professor Pine had taken a look at them, but was unable to distinguish their origins. He believed they were draconian, so they'd taken to calling them Fossilised Drakes. They'd figured they must have to fit together somehow and the Hatchery would probably be the best option they had available to them. As he closed in on the well used building, Xander spotted a familiar face. It was Gary! He fought alongside the Gym Leader from Typhon's Depth's many a time, it always gave him confidence when the experienced trainer turned up at a raid.

"Fancy seeing you here Gary, I see I'm not the only one to find some fossils", Xander chuckled as the Gym Leader nearly fumbled the precious fossils.

"Ack! Sorry about that," Gary answered with a chuckle as he clutched his Fossilized Fish tightly to get a better grip on them. "Lost in my own thoughts for a moment... Guess we're both here for the same reason then!"

"I'm surprised the Hatchery is equipped to handle something like this, reviving fossils is a bit different to hatching eggs. Hopefully they know what they're doing, I can't seem to tell how these fossils are meant to fit together." Xander took another step towards the doors, which slide open, beckoning them in. "The Professor at dad's Gym thinks they're some sort of Dragon, any idea what your fossils are from?"

As they stepped inside, Gary looked carefully at the pair of fossils that Xander was holding. They definitely belonged to some kind of bipedal reptilian, though it was difficult to distinguish their origins. “I discovered mine while diving into a deep oceanic sinkhole. They definitely look like they date back several eons ago… They almost look like Relicanth.”

"Hmmm so some sort of fish? It'll be interesting to see what they turn out like, sounds like they'll be something no one has seen before!" A scrawny young teenager was waiting behind the counter. Xander hadn't seen him here before, he must have been new. His red hair hung over his brow, doing little to conceal the acne that plagued his face. His greasy face shone under the Hatchery's bright lights.

"H H Hello, how may I help you today?", the squeaky voiced teen stuttered, his voice as irritating as nails on a chalkboard.

“Uh, hi,” Gary greeted, a little surprised by the inexperienced looking teen manning the counter. “We’re both here to have our fossils revived!”

"Yeah, I need you these Fossilised Drakes revived. Ummm, you're not the one reviving them are you?" Xander didn't want to be rude, but he had serious doubts the greasy teen could be trusted to handle such a process.

"N N No sir, I'll just set them aside for Professor, he's on a break." The teen replied, much to Xander's relief. He placed his two fossils on the counter for the teen.

"Just to be clear", Xander reiterated, "I need these two Fossilised Drakes revived, got it?"

Gary gently placed his fossils on the counter as well. “And I’ve got a pair of Fossilized Fish as well. Please be careful with them!”

"R R Right", squeaked the teen, "Drakes and Fish, got it. Ahhh, come back in a week and they should be ready." The teen scoops up all four fossils and places them on a trolley before rolling them into the back of the Hatchery.

Dropping off a Fossilised Fish and Fossilised Drake to be revived into a Dracovish!

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 08-22-2020 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-15-2020, 07:04 PM   #916
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off this Rank 1, 35 FC claim Enigma Egg.
Time to hatch the thing!
Old 08-15-2020, 07:27 PM   #917
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Female Barboach! It knows the Egg Moves Whirlpool, Flail, and Earth Power!
Old 08-16-2020, 10:20 PM   #918
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Female Barboach! It knows the Egg Moves Whirlpool, Flail, and Earth Power!
Picking up the Barboach in Poké Ball #3 of 5.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-17-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-17-2020, 07:01 PM   #919
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisClark13 View Post
Got two breedings to start off!

First, I will be dropping off Annahime the Vulpix with an Alolan Incense to breed with Slash's Pignite. I'll be keeping the Alola-pix egg.

Spoiler: show
Curtis Renard's Squad

Annahime

Species: Vulpix
Starter

Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash
Evolution Line: Vulpix -(Fire Stone)-> Ninetails

Level: 20
Bond: 29
Contest Stats: Cute: 10, Beautiful: 10, Tough: 10, Smart: 10, Cool: 10

Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Held Item:
Boutique Modifications: None (yet)

Moves
Level-Up: Ember (-), Tackle (-), Tail Whip (-), Disable (4), Roar (7), Quick Attack (7), Baby-Doll Eyes (9), Confuse Ray (12), Fire Spin (12), Spite (12), Will-O-Wisp (14), Incinerate (16), Payback (1, Imprison (1, Feint Attack (20)
Egg Moves: Energy Ball, Tail Slap
TM/TR Moves: Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Mystical Fire, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Protect
Move Tutor:
Other Moves:

Second, I will be dropping off Finnegan the Thievul to breed with Slash's Mighyena. I'll also be keeping the Poochyena egg on this one.

Finnegan

Species: Thievul
Hatched

Type: Dark
Ability: Stakeout
Nature: Naughty
Evolution Line: Nickit -(Lv. 18)-> Thievul

Bond: 0
Contest Stats: Cute: 0, Beautiful: 0, Tough: 0, Smart: 0, Cool: 0

Pokeball: Pokeball
Held Item:
Boutique Modifications: None

Moves
Level-Up: Quick Attack (-), Tail Whip (-), Beat Up (4), Hone Claws (, Snarl (12), Assurance (16), Nasty Plot (20), Thief (Evolve)
Egg Moves: Knock Off
TM/TR Moves:
Move Tutor:
Other Moves:
Hatches please!
Old 08-17-2020, 07:02 PM   #920
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Dropping off a Fairy Type Egg.
Hatching.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:04 AM   #921
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

ChrisClark13: You have hatched a Male Alolan Vulpix and a Male Poochyena!

Connor: You have hatched a Female Cutiefly! It knows the Egg Moves Aromatic Mist, Bestow, and Powder!
Old 08-18-2020, 01:12 AM   #922
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading in 2 breeding slots for a Fairy Type Egg.
Old 08-18-2020, 05:59 PM   #923
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:
[B][I]ChrisClark13: You have hatched a Male Alolan Vulpix and a Male Poochyena!
Picking up my hatches!

Naming the Alolan Vulpix Jin, declaring his Ability to be Snow Warning, and putting him in a Pokeball (3/5)

Naming the Poochyena Mika, declaring his Ability to be Run Away, and putting him in a Pokeball (4/5)

RP Post
Curtis strained under the weight of the combined 80 lbs of Fox Pokemon sitting on his shoulders as he entered the Hatchery. On his right shoulder lay a larger-than-average Vulpix (who also looked like she weighed more than average for Vulpixes already her size) and on his left shoulder lounged a Thievul. Behind him also trailed a Delcatty who skipped in ahead of him as he walked through the doors. All of them, Trainer and Pokemon, bristles with happy anticipation as Curtis approached the counter.

"Hey- I'm here to pick up my... Pokemons' eggs from last week?" he asked as he pushed forward his PokeDex to confirm his identity.

The person at the counter checked the ID and nodded, "Of course, right away." They stood up and pulled a keychain out of their pocket, "I'll be right back," they eyed the cosplaying trainer with the Pokemon on his shoulders. Internally they sighed, why are there people like this? "Why don't you talk a seat over there?" they asked, pointing to the a sofa in the reception.

"Sounds like a great idea..." Curtis groans out as he forces his way over to the sofa and slams down into it, shaking the two fox Pokemon off his shoulders.

Meanwhile, Toby the Delcatty hoped up to join them- giving a friendly headbutt to the Thievul. He was going to get to be an uncle today! How exciting!

The other Pokemon also shared in the excitement, but were also very nervous. Annahime the Vulpix had only been with Curtis for a few months, and Finnegan the Thievul had been with them for even less than that and both were now going to be parents! Sure Pokemon can grow up very fast, but wasn't this a bit much? Their Trainer had very much put them up to the entire thing... Annahime had had some objections... about the whole thing while Finnegan on the other hand was much more on board with things and raring to go when one of Curtis's Trainer friends had showed up with a Pignite and a Mightyena. It all did work out in the end though and now- here they were! Parents!

While Toby was doing his best to groom away the stress of his adopted brother, Finnegan, Annahime lay in her Trainer's lap who was trying much to do the same with a nice massage.

- - - -

A few minutes later, the breeder at the reception came back with a Pokeball in each hand. "Alright- woah woah woah!" All the Pokemon had come run up to meet them- with the Vulpix trying to claw her way up to the Pokeballs. "Hold- hold on, guys." they said with a chuckle.

"Just let them out, I think they want to see their kids!" Curtis exclaimed.

"Oh, oh, hold on then..." pressing the buttons on the Pokeballs, they let out two blobs of red light that resolved themselves into a baby Poochyena and a baby Alolan Vulpix- both still not even an entire day old yet. Immeadiately, both babies had the other Pokemon run up to them. Annahime grabbed her child by the scruff and immediately ran back to Curtis's lap and began to give the still-one-tailed white Vulpix a furious cleaning with it while Finnegan and Toby were both very carefully trying to play with the new Poochyena puppy.

Curtis just smiled and laughed as he took the empty Pokeballs from the breeder, "Thanks! I think we'll be here for a just a while if that's alright."

"Oh, no, that's fine!" the breeder beamed back as they went back to their seat, "I love to see the little babies. Most people just pick them up and go."

In the meantime, the Toby the Delcatty had taken to waving his tutfed tail in front of the puppy- trying to goad it into attacking it. This prompted Finnegan to just slam his bushy tail into the puppy, getting it's attention instead and letting the Poochyena tussle with it.

Back on Curtis's lap, the baby Vulpix was getting practically smothered by his mother- who was holding him very tighty as if she never wanted to let him go. "Careful now Annahime, don't squeeze the life out of him" he playfully chided. Well, she did deserve to have this moment after all- her and her Trainer were in a very scary battle with a Gigantamax Gengar earlier today. It had been quite the experience, with that thing KOing her with it's special move partway through the battle.

- - - -

An hour, and a round of Pokemon treats later, he had gotten all the Pokemon to line up on the sofa while he stood across the room holding up his PokeDex to get a picture of all of them. "Alright... 3... 2... 1... Poof!," the Dex's camera clicked and he came right over to show all the older Pokemon the picture he had taken, "there we go, pretty good huh?" Some of them didn't quite get it, but Annehime let out a happy trill and gave a quick nod.

With that, Curtis bent down and tried to pick up all the Pokemon at once in his arms to carry them back off to the bus stop outside. Which well, he didn't get far considering they all weighed over a 100 lbs combined. So instead, he settled for putting the babies back into their Pokeballs and put the fox Pokemon back onto his shoulders- leaving the way he came but with two happy new additions to his team in his pockets.
Old 08-18-2020, 11:43 PM   #924
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my female Absol to breed with Chris's male Thievul, he keeps the egg.

Name: Pythia (female), Level: 26
Pokeball: Pokeball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Super Luck
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Perish Song, Future Sight, Me First, Razor Wind, Detect, Scratch, Feint, Leer, Quick Attack, Taunt, Pursuit, Bite, Double Team, Slash, Swords Dance, Lv.29 Night Slash, Lv.37 Psycho Cut, Lv.44 Sucker Punch
TM/TR/HM: Flamethrower, Flash, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, X-Scissor
Move Tutor(MT): Swords Dance, Body Slam, Bounce, Counter, Dark Pulse, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Endure, Foul Play, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Magic Coat, Mimic, Mud Slap, Nightmare, Psych Up, Rock Slide, Role Play, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Spite, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Swagger, Swift, Throat Chop, Thunder Wave, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Me First, Megahorn, Perish Song, Play Rough, Assurance, Baton Pass, Curse, Double-Edge, Feint Attack, Hex, Magic Coat, Mean Look, Punishment, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt
Bond: 2
Old 08-18-2020, 11:45 PM   #925
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Dropping off my male Thievul to breed with Gary's female Absol, I'll be keeping the egg.

This will be my Thievul's last breed of the year.

Finnegan

Species: Thievul
Hatched

Type: Dark
Ability: Stakeout
Nature: Naughty
Evolution Line: Nickit -(Lv. 18)-> Thievul

Bond: 0
Contest Stats: Cute: 0, Beautiful: 0, Tough: 0, Smart: 0, Cool: 0

Pokeball: Pokeball
Held Item:
Boutique Modifications: None

Moves
Level-Up: Quick Attack (-), Tail Whip (-), Beat Up (4), Hone Claws (8), Snarl (12), Assurance (16), Nasty Plot (20), Thief (Evolve)
Egg Moves: Knock Off
TM/TR Moves:
Move Tutor:
Other Moves:

Last edited by ChrisClark13; 08-19-2020 at 12:05 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records