UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 06:32 AM   #151
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality bathed in

Jonouchi ~ Officially you should have used a revive on Mawile since it was KO'd and following the storyline he hadn't been revived in any other way shape or form. I'll let it slide this time.

The two of you sit down and open up your bags to enjoy some of the food you packed. Chloe happily tucked into a ham sandwich and gave out some pokechow to Liger and Hannah who both scoffed it down with fervour. You release Mawile who looks worse for wear still panting hard. Spraying a Potion over his wounds you watch as the large bruises and cuts begin to heal up leaving only a few small welts behind. Kain smiles at you in thanks and takes the food you offer him. As Chole asks you about all the pokemon you own you list them all in your mind before telling them about each one of them. You explain that Swampert was your starter and that you adopted Kain, who was currently munching on some pokechow, along with your Claydol, Duskull and Shuppet. Chloe's eyes widen as you finish telling her of all the different pokemon you had, you could see that she was amazing, I mean 11 pokemon was a large amount for anyone person to own.

You ask her how she got Liger and Hannah and Chloe smiles at you, happy to divulge the story.

"Although I may only be a few months younger than the legal starting age for trainers from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh," you frown at this wondering how she knew - "I watch pokemon battle programmes from there all the time," she says in a way of explanation. "The age limit is not so much looked upon here anymore, or so I was told so I was allowed to get a pokemon at a younger age which I was very glad about. I didn't go to a pokemon professor to get mine though, a ceremony was held for those starting for the different towns, mine was at the Town Hall, and different pokemon from all over are brought and you get to choose which one you'd like. When it came to my turn there were only two pokemon left to choose, a Cyndaquil," she said smiling at Liger who grinned back, bits of pokefood falling from his open mouth, "and a Cubone." "They were both very cute and I remember finding it hard to choose but you could say that Liger chose me. He walked to the edge of the podium to get a closer look and nearly fell off. I managed to catch him and decided right there he was the one for me." She finished giggling at the memory. "As for Hannah, well she was a gift from my Mum - before she died," she trailed off her voice going small. "Hannah was my mum's pokemon and as she became more ill she told me that she wanted me to have her. I promised her that I would protect her always - Hannah snuggled up to her trainer her eyes watering up at the memory of her previous owner. "After she died my dad was very protective of me and wouldn't let me start my own pokemon journey. I understand why but it's not fair. I hope to show him that I can take care of myself and gain his trust enough for him to let me go." She said with determination. So that was one of the reasons why she wanted to travel to the Ranch.

You both finished eating your meals as the bushes behind Chloe began to shake. She turned around and Liger went on guard his back flaring up in case of trouble. What emerged was a pair of blue legs, round red eyes and green leaves sprouting from its head. The small Oddish looked amongst you all with interest it hesitantly made its way forward keeping its eyes on Liger who was watching it like a hawk. Chloe told Liger to back down which he did rather reluctantly as she fetched some more pokechow from her back. She held her hand out to the Oddish who slowly made its way over, sniffed the treats being offered and happily ate them from her hand. It jumped up and down happily after finishing its meal and Chloe giggled at how cute it was. As suddenly as it appeared it jumped back into the bushes and Chloe frowned, she had hoped it would stick around a little longer.

Both you of you decide to start back up on your journey and pack your belongings back into your bags before walking back onto the path. Hannah was riding on Ligers back happily and Kain walked next to you obediently. As you walked you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being followed but every time you turned around there was nothing to see except for the rustling of a bush or a tree. Were you getting paranoid?

As you seemed to be finally getting nearer to Laramie Ranch, as indicated by the sign that you passed 2 minutes ago you could see the sky getting darker as night began to approach, yet the horizon seemed to glow brightly and the sun was setting behind you, how odd! As you approached the light got brighter and Chloe seemed to be confused too. Suddenly you could hear terrified screams arising from the light that alone makes you bolt towards it Chloe following closely behind you. As you got closer you gasp in shock as you see what looks like 2 wooden Caravans (think medival carriages) ablaze with fire, the Rapidash pulling them were frantically bucking at their harnesses trying to get loose, in fact one had managed it and was galloping around in a frenzy. The screams were coming from the 5 people trying desperately to put out the inferno swallowing their transport, the one lone Psyduck trying its hardest to keep the flames down with its Water Gun.

"Hurry, put out the fire NOW. We can't loose our stock!" one man shouted frantically.
"Daniel, William is still inside there, we have to get him out - oh my baby" one woman sobbed frantically whilst being restrained by an older man.
"Its suicide, you can't go in there Maude!" he yelled trying protect the sobbing woman. The other two men was throwing as much dirt onto the blaze as possible. The horrific scene burned into your mind, these people needed help and fast, and there was still someone inside one of those firetraps??

Yami Ron ~ Rebecca cast you a faint smile at the promise of learning something new about you and nodded her head, she did seem rather taken with you. Both of you decide to leave the small argument behind you and concentrate on the task at hand, kicking some bee butt.

Terran and Midnight moved tighter in hardening their defenses, ready for their next orders and more than willing to beat the honey out of these Beedrill. "Terran, combine your Rapid Spin and Rollout attacks together and Midnight attack with Wing Attack then Assurance, aim for the Beedrill you've already injured".

Just as Rebecca finished speaking she saw a Beedrill speeding towards her and only just managed to duck hitting the floor hard and rubbing her wrist tenderly. It flew back around hoping to harm the humans that were trespassing only to be met by Terran, the Sandslash spinning his body at a high rate to knock the bee back. Quickly manoeuvring his body into a ball Terran rolled along the ground at an even higher speed before leaping up and slamming into the stunned bee throwing it into a nearby tree with a bang shaking a few leaves and surprised Weedle out to the ground below.

Midnight hoping to continue his comrade's success set to motion his attacks whilst keeping a careful eye on his trainer. Flying forward he just misses a barrage of Poison Stings shot his way that land closely to Rebecca causing her to shuffle back and gasp in shock and concern. Now getting annoyed at the attempts to harm his trainer he slammed into the offender with a glowing white wing, the Wing Attack slicing across its abdomen causing it to whine out in pain and fall to the ground, trying to compose itself and cut out the pain. Terran's Beedrill began to stir and aimed a stinger at Rebecca, Midnight seeing the movement out of the corner of his eye flew down at it with a large caw surrounded himself with a black aura and slammed into it hard, drilling it into the tree. The Assurance attack causing tremendous damage KO's the Beedrill. 1 down, 4 to go. Rebecca smiles at the success only to see the Beedrill on the ground rushing towards her in a fit of Rage at his pain. She tried to move out of the way but wasn't quick enough and just as it was about to strike Terran rolled in front of her bracing himself for the hit. The Beedrill struck him hard throwing him into the Rebecca, the two of them sliding along the ground sending chunks of dirt up before coming to a stop.

Meanwhile you and your crew of pokemon continued your own battles. Maximillion disappeared with a pop before reappearing next to a befuddled bee hitting it with his Faint attack which unfortunately threw it into one of its own sending two bees flying through the air. Then inside his skull he formed a blob of Toxic goo the noise of it swishing inside rather disturbing. He fires it widespread and manages to catch just 2 of the Beedrill, the poisonous - err goo - sinking into their skin and causing them so screech at the burning sensation. Not too happy at the assault they both fire a mass of Poison Stings, and Maximillion had no time to dodge, getting struck with one set, the other flying right towards you missing you by inches.

Lady Bakura stood before you hoping to add some level of defense and keep you protected as she boosted her attack, spinning fast with Swords dance. The two beedrill struck with the Faint attack had now recovered and fired a barrage of Pin Missiles towards you both. The few that hit Lady Bakura bouncing right off her due to her speed of spinning, you however were not so fortunate and several of the clear barbs speared you striking all over leaving them piercing your skin. Lady Bakura finishes her dance and looks shocked at your state, turning to face the beedrill with a down right pissed off look in her eyes she powered up fighting energy onto her claw and leapt forward at the pleased bees punching one hard across the face making it screech and fall to the ground holding its head, blood seeping from its eye. The final Beedrill that had escaped the attack spun rapidly, small purple spines flying off surrounding you all.

It seems like the Beedrill have switched tactics and seem intent of injuring both you and Rebecca with their attacks instead of your pokemon. It will be difficult to escape from battle now, should you have chosen to, with layers of Toxic Spikes surrounding you.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:06 AM   #152
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Lee's group - Update #12

quilava plush, I'm happy to announce that you are now in my group, so let's hope you'll enjoy my adventures : p

Forest of Mystery - Please reply in limegreen

Mystical Woodland

Sylar: Repost of your last update

You decide to let Hippo battle for his first time, and hope that he will fare well despite his inexperience. The Exeggcute doesn't really seem to take your Pokemon seriously though, as it mockingly sticks all of its six tongues out to Hippo. Your little partner is quite angered by this, and starts off by blasting a good deal of Sand in its opponents eyes. The attack works quite well - but only the three eggs in front are affected by it, the three in the back can still see quite well. Well, not that well, but neither can you, because you suddenly become aware of the fog that is slowly enveloping the clearing you are standing in..you feel slightly uneased by that, but decide that it's of no importance right now. Instead, you witness that Hippo is rushing forward to Tackle its opponent, but Exeggcute is prepared - or at least the three eggs in the back are, as they quickly jump forward and fire a Bullet Seed attack - which unfortunately hits Hippo, dealing some damage to him. Exeggcute is laughing manically at the success of its attack, and while Hippo is still struggling to get to his feet, the Grass type seems to be preparing another attack, as it is quite still of a sudden and seems to be focusing its energy, eyes closed..
Luckily, Hippo is standing again, and quickly speeds towards Exeggcute to stop its attack in its tracks. Just now, the egg Pokemon opens its eyes again - all of its eyes that is, as the sand seems to be all but gone from the three eggs' eyes - and starts glowing in a strange blue light. Slowly, the bluw glow is surrounding Hippo as well, and the Ground type is slowly being lifted of his feet..but luckily he is now right in front of Exeggcute, and swiftly executes (hoho, pun >>) his Bite attack, slamming his teeth into two of the eggs. Just as fast as it appeared, the blue light is now gone again, as Exeggcute seems to have lost its focus. Hippo pulls his teeth out again, and you see that there are now some holes in two of the eggs' heads, and those particular two seem to be quite disorientated. Oops..
The first round of this battle is over, and Hippo has done quite well. He suffered some of damage from Bullet Seed, but it wasn't that much since only three of the eggs fired the attack. He used up a bit of energy as well, but is nowhere near tired.
It's not looking so good for Exeggcute though - it didn't use up that much energy, but suffered quite a nasty bite from Hippo, which has reduced its psychic capabilities a good deal.
As you're standing in the now quite foggy clearing, you think that Hippo has quite a good chance of winning this after all..now, what will you do next?

thed3:

The old woman looks at for you a moment as she hears your request, and then turns her gaze out of the way.
"Well, if it is your wish to see me again, then who am I to deny that request? Should you succeed - and may I remind you, there is a not so tiny chance you might fail - then yes, you may come visit me again. As I have told you, I will know if you have succeeded, so should that moment come, I will send for you, so no need for you to wander around in the forest and look for you.
So, I see you have chosen your two partners for this task..ah yes, a fine mixture of power and wisdom these two are..they shall serve you well in your task. Now then, I assume you are ready, so I will commence teleporting you right away.."
You watch as the old lady stands up and places one of her hands each on Tsunami and Shredder. She then looks you deeply in the eyes, and for a moment, everything around you seems to blur..then, suddenly, you hear a loud scream, a word you can't comprehend, and as you look around you, to your surprise, you seem to be in the middle of the forest again. Tsunami and Shredder are both beside you and look at you expectantly.
You observe your surroundings a little closer; looks like you aren't quite in the vilage of that tribe yet, as you don't see any huts nearby..not even a beaten path or something, just trees and bushes and more trees and bushes..for a second, you feel very lost and don't know which direction to go to, but suddenly you hear something to your right..sounds like.. a growl? You duck behind a rather large bush nearby, Tsunami and Shredder doing the same, and carefully, you peak in the direction the sound came from. Slowly, two figures come into sight - a man and a Pokemon. You guess that the growl you've heard came from the Pokemon, and it quite looks like it, since it is a rather feral looking Umbreon. The man is dressed in rather simple linen clothes, and has a watchful look on his face. Something tells you that this guy must be a guard patrolling the village with his Pokemon..which means that somehow, you need to get by him if you want to advance. What will you do?

Elyra Field - Please reply in lemonchiffon

quilava plush:

Quite enthusiastic about this new land and the people and adventures awaiting you in it, you and Passho step off the ship that has brought you here, and start walking through this unfamiliar environment. The port seems to be an especially busy place as other than those having just arrived here by ship like you, there are countless salesman trying to sell their wares to people, local townsfolk who are just living their daily, fishermen preparing their vessels for their next fishing trip..yes, this was indeed a busy place. But nonethless, you pass by all of this and, with Passho in trail, start making your way towards the exit of the port. On your way, you come by several trainers having Pokemon battles in a rather large square and you even see a small Pokemon circus at the side of the road. After a while however, you reach your first destination - the gate leading to Elyra Field.
After taking one last look back at the colorful port, you and Passho step through the gate, and are greeted by a spectacular view of the wide, open field stretching before your eyes. Rolling plains, small woodland areas, farms..this has it all. Knowing that your ultimate destination, Avian Field and Zeppelin Village nestled in it lies to the north of Elyra Port, you start making your way towards it, knowing that it was gonna be a long, but hopefully exciting journey. For some hours, you peacefully walk through Elyra Field, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful landscape, but suddenly..
"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
You almost fall flat on your face upon hearing this sudden, loud scream. You and Passho look at each other, nod, and start heading to the source of the scream. After a bend in the road, you see the one responsible for the deafening scream: a girl of about 16 years you'd say, her red hair falling on her shoulders, with a petit physique, dressed in sort of a light brown tunic. She's down on the floor, and you can see that she's shaking..your gaze wanders a bit further, and you see why: a few feet away from the girl, a rather fierce looking Snubbull is standing next to fairly beaten-up Swablu lying on the ground.
Noticing your presence, the girl turns to you. "P-Please, you must h-help me, whoever you are..my, my Swablu is..she is..I..I couldn't.." The rest of what she says you can't quite make out as she starts sobbing rather loudly..well, what will you do?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #153
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Re: I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality bathed in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel
Jonouchi ~ Officially you should have used a revive on Mawile since it was KO'd and following the storyline he hadn't been revived in any other way shape or form. I'll let it slide this time.

The two of you sit down and open up your bags to enjoy some of the food you packed. Chloe happily tucked into a ham sandwich and gave out some pokechow to Liger and Hannah who both scoffed it down with fervour. You release Mawile who looks worse for wear still panting hard. Spraying a Potion over his wounds you watch as the large bruises and cuts begin to heal up leaving only a few small welts behind. Kain smiles at you in thanks and takes the food you offer him. As Chole asks you about all the pokemon you own you list them all in your mind before telling them about each one of them. You explain that Swampert was your starter and that you adopted Kain, who was currently munching on some pokechow, along with your Claydol, Duskull and Shuppet. Chloe's eyes widen as you finish telling her of all the different pokemon you had, you could see that she was amazing, I mean 11 pokemon was a large amount for anyone person to own.

You ask her how she got Liger and Hannah and Chloe smiles at you, happy to divulge the story.

"Although I may only be a few months younger than the legal starting age for trainers from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh," you frown at this wondering how she knew - "I watch pokemon battle programmes from there all the time," she says in a way of explanation. "The age limit is not so much looked upon here anymore, or so I was told so I was allowed to get a pokemon at a younger age which I was very glad about. I didn't go to a pokemon professor to get mine though, a ceremony was held for those starting for the different towns, mine was at the Town Hall, and different pokemon from all over are brought and you get to choose which one you'd like. When it came to my turn there were only two pokemon left to choose, a Cyndaquil," she said smiling at Liger who grinned back, bits of pokefood falling from his open mouth, "and a Cubone." "They were both very cute and I remember finding it hard to choose but you could say that Liger chose me. He walked to the edge of the podium to get a closer look and nearly fell off. I managed to catch him and decided right there he was the one for me." She finished giggling at the memory. "As for Hannah, well she was a gift from my Mum - before she died," she trailed off her voice going small. "Hannah was my mum's pokemon and as she became more ill she told me that she wanted me to have her. I promised her that I would protect her always - Hannah snuggled up to her trainer her eyes watering up at the memory of her previous owner. "After she died my dad was very protective of me and wouldn't let me start my own pokemon journey. I understand why but it's not fair. I hope to show him that I can take care of myself and gain his trust enough for him to let me go." She said with determination. So that was one of the reasons why she wanted to travel to the Ranch.

You both finished eating your meals as the bushes behind Chloe began to shake. She turned around and Liger went on guard his back flaring up in case of trouble. What emerged was a pair of blue legs, round red eyes and green leaves sprouting from its head. The small Oddish looked amongst you all with interest it hesitantly made its way forward keeping its eyes on Liger who was watching it like a hawk. Chloe told Liger to back down which he did rather reluctantly as she fetched some more pokechow from her back. She held her hand out to the Oddish who slowly made its way over, sniffed the treats being offered and happily ate them from her hand. It jumped up and down happily after finishing its meal and Chloe giggled at how cute it was. As suddenly as it appeared it jumped back into the bushes and Chloe frowned, she had hoped it would stick around a little longer.

Both you of you decide to start back up on your journey and pack your belongings back into your bags before walking back onto the path. Hannah was riding on Ligers back happily and Kain walked next to you obediently. As you walked you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being followed but every time you turned around there was nothing to see except for the rustling of a bush or a tree. Were you getting paranoid?

As you seemed to be finally getting nearer to Laramie Ranch, as indicated by the sign that you passed 2 minutes ago you could see the sky getting darker as night began to approach, yet the horizon seemed to glow brightly and the sun was setting behind you, how odd! As you approached the light got brighter and Chloe seemed to be confused too. Suddenly you could hear terrified screams arising from the light that alone makes you bolt towards it Chloe following closely behind you. As you got closer you gasp in shock as you see what looks like 2 wooden Caravans (think medival carriages) ablaze with fire, the Rapidash pulling them were frantically bucking at their harnesses trying to get loose, in fact one had managed it and was galloping around in a frenzy. The screams were coming from the 5 people trying desperately to put out the inferno swallowing their transport, the one lone Psyduck trying its hardest to keep the flames down with its Water Gun.

"Hurry, put out the fire NOW. We can't loose our stock!" one man shouted frantically.
"Daniel, William is still inside there, we have to get him out - oh my baby" one woman sobbed frantically whilst being restrained by an older man.
"Its suicide, you can't go in there Maude!" he yelled trying protect the sobbing woman. The other two men was throwing as much dirt onto the blaze as possible. The horrific scene burned into your mind, these people needed help and fast, and there was still someone inside one of those firetraps??
My apologies. I was under the assumption that he was just exhausted and not really KOed. I'll try being a little more careful next time.

Ricco and Chloe finish up with their food and begin to continue back towards the Laramie Ranch. On their way there, they couldn't help but notice the sky getting slightly darker than before. He looks back and sees the sun still setting, leaving him to wonder what could be happening. A few moments later, he sees something a little frightening: two caravans were on fire! The burning flame mirrors in Ricco's eyes as he watches the disaster occur right before his eyes. Ricco snapped out of the shock and realized he needed to help them. He takes out his Level ball and points it to Kain.

"Kain, after what happened before, I don't want you getting involved right now. Return!"

The Level Ball shoots a red beam onto Kain and absorbs him inside. He grabs his Fast Ball and his Pokeball and throws them in the air.

"Kaio, Mizuya, Let's go!" Ricco said as he launched the two Pokeballs in the air, popping open and sending out a Swampert and a Poliwhirl.

He had to help them fast, otherwise, there'll be more than one disaster. With these string one dangerous events, from Hannah's fate to this, no wonder Chloe couldn't go on her own.

"Kaio, use a full blast Muddy Water to stop that fire! Mizuya, you help too! Start off with Rain Dance to help everyone out, then use Water Gun to put it out!"

Ricco hoped that his plan would work, otherwise things were only going to get worse from here!

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #154
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Re: Lee's group - Update #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-san

Mystical Woodland

thed3: The old woman looks at for you a moment as she hears your request, and then turns her gaze out of the way.
"Well, if it is your wish to see me again, then who am I to deny that request? Should you succeed - and may I remind you, there is a not so tiny chance you might fail - then yes, you may come visit me again. As I have told you, I will know if you have succeeded, so should that moment come, I will send for you, so no need for you to wander around in the forest and look for you.
So, I see you have chosen your two partners for this task..ah yes, a fine mixture of power and wisdom these two are..they shall serve you well in your task. Now then, I assume you are ready, so I will commence teleporting you right away.."
You watch as the old lady stands up and places one of her hands each on Tsunami and Shredder. She then looks you deeply in the eyes, and for a moment, everything around you seems to blur..then, suddenly, you hear a loud scream, a word you can't comprehend, and as you look around you, to your surprise, you seem to be in the middle of the forest again. Tsunami and Shredder are both beside you and look at you expectantly.
You observe your surroundings a little closer; looks like you aren't quite in the vilage of that tribe yet, as you don't see any huts nearby..not even a beaten path or something, just trees and bushes and more trees and bushes..for a second, you feel very lost and don't know which direction to go to, but suddenly you hear something to your right..sounds like.. a growl? You duck behind a rather large bush nearby, Tsunami and Shredder doing the same, and carefully, you peak in the direction the sound came from. Slowly, two figures come into sight - a man and a Pokemon. You guess that the growl you've heard came from the Pokemon, and it quite looks like it, since it is a rather feral looking Umbreon. The man is dressed in rather simple linen clothes, and has a watchful look on his face. Something tells you that this guy must be a guard patrolling the village with his Pokemon..which means that somehow, you need to get by him if you want to advance. What will you do?
Being teleported felt odd.... Extremely odd and Thed shook the feeling away knowing he had to act fast. Both Tsunami and Shredder were beside him and looked at him for guidance.

"Alright let's go."

Suddenly he heard something suspicious and hid in bushes with Tsunami and Shredder doing the same. Out of the corner of his eye Thed saw two bodies come into his sight. The larger figure was a man in a loin cloth the other was an Umbreon with a ferocious look to it. Both looked around and Thed figured that they were patrolling the area for any intruders. Knowing he couldn't get caught so early on in his mission Thed decided to do something. He gave a sort of nod to Tsunami and Shredder getting both of their attention.

He whispered to them, "Tsunami...Shredder... We have to dispose of these patrollers as quickly and quietly as possible. Tsunami let out a nice Mist to distract the two and cover us. Shredder at the same time use a Silver Wind to lightly coat the Mist. Hopefully the Bug energy will disgruntle the Umbreon and the powder will blind the man. Then Tsunami use a Dynamic Punch on Umbreon and send it into the man hopefully knocking both out. If the Umbreon still stands Shredder use a full blown Silver Wind on it. If the guy is still up I guess I'll have to take care of him..."

Thed hoped his training in kung fu and learning the elegant Jaguar-fist didn't have to come in play. Thed never was into fighting and only used it for self-defense when he needed. He hoped Tsunami and Shredder could pull this off without a hinge as Tsunami opened his mouth wide to release a Mist and a silvery powder was emitted from Shredders wings.

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
Old 10-24-2007, 12:04 PM   #155
Eon
Pokemon Trainer

Re: The Twilight Realm

Lilbluecorsola: "Right away," Jack says. "Getting the Tears of the Pure is of utmost importance. Once we have that, we can assault the Nightbringer headquarters and use it to heal all of the Pokemon they have corrupted. I wish I could help prepare you for your journey, but unfortunately we don't have any supplies to spare. All we have is this map, which you can use to find your way to the Shrouded Valley." You nod, accepting the map. "To exit, just use that elevator. You'll find yourself in the lobby of a buisness building that we use as a cover. Then you can just go out the front door. Well, I better get back to work. Good luck, Jess." With that and a small wave, Jack turns around and walks off, disappearing behind a corner. You walk into the elevator, with Ralts and Bobble behind you. It closes and goes up for several seconds, and, with a small beep, the doors open and you find yourself in a cool lobby. You walk outside and then turn around so you can remember the name of the building. The sign says Lyson & Brown. LB. Lightbringers, you think to yourself and smile. Then you look down at Ralts, knowing that you need to talk to her about something.

"Well, it looks like we managed to get through all that. Now you can go home," you say, tears welling up in your eyes as you think about the friendship you had formed with the small Pokemon. You forget, I can sense what you're thinking, Ralts says to you telepathically. I know that you don't really want me to go. That's okay. I don't want to go either. You didn't fight me, and protected me, even though you didn't know me. You've shown me kindness and love that I've never known before. You treated me like I was part of your team, and that's what I want to be. Will you let me join you?

Tess: You and Perry walk through Elyra Port, taking in the sights, sounds, and smells of this new land. The port is large, but you aren't in any particular hurry, and you walk through slowly, pausing every several minutes to take a look inside the many shops and buildings. Perry is even more interested in the shops than you, and he explores the wares with great zeal. After exploring just about every building you can find, you and Perry reach the port exit right after the sun sets, the sky a gorgeous array of pink, red, and orange hues. You and Perry are about to exit when you hear a fit of hysterical giggling in the distance. The sound strangely familiar, you turn around and begin to head the other way, first at a walk, but then you break into a brisk run, hope filling your heart as you wonder if the sound you heard might be what you think it is...

After running through several alleys, you reach a large area, almost like a town square. Night has fallen by now, and no one else is around, save a figure covered in a dark cloak. Looking around, you see just what you were hoping to: Strawberry and Cream, your long lost Plusle and Minun, dressed in their little pirate outfits and giggling quietly in their wagon/makeshift ship. Although your heart swells when you see them, you recognize the hysterical giggling as a sign that they were about to pull a prank on someone. Sure enough, Cream pulls a long string hanging next to them, which causes a bucket of water suspended several feet over the cloaked figure to flip around, the water cascading donw on them. You smile in spite of yourself, too happy that you have finally found your little pirate duo to even think about being mad at them for their prank. But your smile freezes as you hear two words uttered by the cloaked figure, barely above a whisper: "Got you."

In a single fluid motion, the figure throws off her drenched cape, revealing a young women with short purple hair in black pants and a black top embroidered with a strange symbol. In a single motion, the woman takes a Pokeball from her belt and throws it, a Meganium appearing in a burst of light. Seemingly already knowing what to do, Meganium releases a Vine Whip, each vine wrapping around Strawberry and Cream. They struggle, but Meganium uses a Grasswhistle, the melody calming them and putting them to sleep. You you're your teeth, fiery anger coursing through you as the woman takes out two Pokeballs, clearly intent on capturing the two Pokemon. What will you do now?

Joshua: Nadia smirks, obviously unimpressed by your response. She looks to her Pokemon, making a quick series of hand motions that they seem to take as orders. Gengar reacts first, using a Curse on Michael, despite the considerable loss of HP. Michael smirks as he uses Pursuit as, even though the Curse is hurting him, he knows that Gengar will be knocked out soon. As he charges a Thunderbolt, though, he does not notice a thin string of Ghost energy coming from Gengar, which affixes itself to Tessie, who releases a Thunder at Houndoom, who narrowly dodges it. As Michael releases the Thunderblot he realizes, too late, that Gengar used a Destiny Bond to connect Tessie and himself. The Thunderbolt blasts into Gengar, knocking him out (Level up for Michael). As it does, though, a pulse runs through the bond, blasting into Tessie and leaving her unconcious. Free of an opponent, Houndoom sets his sights on Beau, who was attacking Seviper with a Pursuit. Houndoom lets loose a Fire Blast, the double-type-advantaged attack causing so much damage that Beau is knocked out. Michael is left facing Seviper and Houndoom, and he quickly succums to their Poison Tail and Thunder Fang attacks, respectively.

Your Pokemon defeated, you try to reach for another Pokeball, but your arm can't move. You look up and see an Alakazam that Nadia evidently just released, his eyes glowing, using a Disable to hold you in place. "Well, this has been amusing," Nadia says. "So much so that I'm in a good enough mood to let you both live. But you still didn't pay your tribute to the Nightbringers. And for that you need to pay." Seviper slithers up to the windmills, slashing at their bases with his tail and causing them to collapse. Houndoom launches Flamethrowers at several buildings, setting them alight. Alakazam uses a Psychic to blow several buildings apart. With his attention diverted, you are able to reach for a Pokeball. Unfortunately, Houndoom notices you and throws a Shadow Ball. Elsa runs and slams into you, both of you falling to the floor as the Shadow Ball misses you by several inches.

"That's enough," Nadia says. "It's been fun, kids, but I am on a schedule. I have places to go, people to terrorize. Until next time." A malicious smile on her face, Alakazam uses Teleport, Nadia and each of her Pokemon glowing in a blue light and disappearing. You and Elsa get up. "Please, help," she says fearfully. "I don't have any Water Pokemon, and we need to stop the fires." What will you do now?
Old 10-26-2007, 04:22 AM   #156
Jamil
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Jamil

"Avatar of Light and Avatar of Darkness," Jamil and smiles as he recalls what he heard in his hometown. "Myths have reached a great height, hasn't it?" Jamil asks Zubat with an ironic voice. Zubat didn't say anything but it shook a bit on Jamil's shoulder.

Jamil, a young average Pokemon trainer who has been misleaded by his society into beliveing that magic is non-existant, did not know that he entered a spiritual land where magic existed in every corner. In addition he heard a rumor of a town named Auron that it's locality has a custom of worshipping the dead. His curiosity over that town rose and decided to visit it.

But still, he has to travel a long distance before he could go there. Jamil, currently located in Elyra Port looked around the busy area for assistance. Being unfamiliar he felt quite nervous to talk to anyone. With plethora of thoughts racing in his mind he tried to calm down and search for particularly a free person to ask the direction towards Elyra field.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:15 AM   #157
Xander
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress

Xander: With Spearow KOed you decide to allow Kecleon the choice of capturing the tiny bird. Handing him a Pokéball and warning him of the possibility of future tension between the two after today's events should he decide to throw the ball, you stand back waiting to watch his reaction. Kecleon appears confused at first, wondering why you're asking him to decide, taking the Pokéball gingerly while listening to your words. Upon hearing you out, Kecleon's eyes light up clearly indicating he's thrilled to pieces with the fact you're allowing him to make such an important decision. Without a second thought, Kecleon turns to Spearow and tosses the small red and white sphere straight at the snoozing birdie, watching while Spearow is sucked inside. The ball drops to the ground and wobbles once before the capture light turns green signalling his successful capture of a Lv.5 male Spearow. Retrieving the ball, Kecleon excitedly returns to you, handing it over with pride.

"What an impressive fight!" a loud voice cries from behind you, startling Kecleon who nearly leaps out of his skin before running to hide behind your legs. Turning around you find a man who appears to be in his fifties standing by the entrance of the warehouse door, watching you both with a huge grin on his face.

"The name's Roger," he introduces, stepping forward to shake your hand. "Your little Kecleon put up an impressive fight, I've not seen anything like it for many years. Mind you, working such long shifts day in, day out, doesn't give a man much time for Pokémon battles, but that's beside the point."

Realising you're probably wondering why he's decided to introduce himself and then proceed to rattle on, Roger smiles apologetically.

"Sir, I'm wondering if you and your little Kecleon will be willing to take on a courier job? Four men have called in sick today leaving me short staffed and I need to deliver this package to the lighthouse before dark. It will be impossible for me to make it what with the backlog of orders we have, so if you're interested I'd greatly appreciate it."

Roger then hands you a small brown package, and you find yourself wondering how much choice you have in the matter. After all, it'll be quite rude to say no and leave him hanging like this...
Xander is pleased with Kecleon's reaction. His Pokemon has shown great strength of character today, a trait Xander is sure will develop while Kecleon grows. Taking the Pokeball from his small friend Xander is about to thank him when a booming voice comes out of nowhere, startling them both. Discovering the voice belongs to a middle aged storeman named Roger who is impressed with Kecleon's fighting skills, Xander accepts Roger's handshake while listening to his plea for help. Having nothing better to do with his afternoon Xander doesn't hesitate to offer his services as he'd made mental note to himself earlier to stop by the lighthouse, and this is as good a time as any.

"We're happy to help, Roger." Xander replies. "Kecleon and I are planning to visit the lighthouse today so we'll deliver your package promptly. Is there a particular person it needs to be given to, and will you be requiring a delivery receipt?"

Lanette's PC
Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100
Lv.100 Lv.25 Lv.17 Lv.6 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.2
Old 10-27-2007, 11:33 PM   #158
Eon
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress

Eon: Though your mind is spinning with all kinds of questions, none of which seem to have any logical answers or reasoning behind them, you know you have to make a quick decision here and in a split second react with the only one that seems to hold some kind of bizarre logic. Mustering up the most realistic smile possible, you wrap your arms around the delicate beauty who has pounced on your out of nowhere and play along with her charade. Her eyes are twinkling with both mischief and apology, the expression on the girl's face showing she's rather enjoying the fact she's thrown you into a world of confusion, yet at the same time sorry for having done so. A genuine smile then spreads across her face as she's grateful you haven't made a fool of her, and while her eyes dart in the direction of the strange man who had been eying your Pokémon only seconds before, she continues to hold you affectionately, obviously not completely comfortable with putting an end to this charade just yet. Looking down at your Pokémon, her eyes sparkle with delight.

"My goodness! You two have grown so much!" she exclaims joyfully. "You look so much stronger than the last time I saw you! I hope you're going to show me all of the wonderful new moves you've learned while you've been gone."

While Dawn and Mirage exchange looks which convey the same kind of confusion you're feeling churning inside, they're sure to follow close by your side as the girl gently pulls back out of your embrace and links her arm through yours before continuing to walk along the path you had been travelling when she first appeared out of nowhere.

"He's out of earshot now," she says in a much calmer tone, though sure to keep the excited smile on her face should the man still be watching. "I'm so sorry for jumping on you like that, but when I saw him ogling your Pokémon I had to do something. Whatever you do please keep playing along until we're out of his sight, because if he even suspects that we don't know one another he won't waste a second coming back."

While you continue to walk the girl looks into your eyes, noting the completely lost expression in them. Laughing lightly, she knows she owes you an explanation and proceeds to give you one.

"My name is Nereid and I've lived here in Elyra all of my life," she begins. "Elyra is a peaceful land, but in recent months some very strange things have been happening. Dark men, dressed in black like the one you saw back there, have been appearing. Nobody knows where they're coming from as there are no records of them arriving at the port and when they see people who own rare Pokémon they start trouble, usually initiating fights and using some of the most evil Pokémon that have ever been seen in the world to battle with."

Nereid's eyes cloud over at this point, as though a dark memory has entered her mind, and hesitates for a moment before continuing her story.

"They have no morals. No feelings. They just take. They steal and they'll kill if you get in their way. Fortunately my father is in a position of power in Elyra so they leave me alone, but I know they're just waiting for the opportunity to get to us both. You've come to Elyra at a bad time my friend, and have already attracted their attention. You're safe for the moment, but please be sure to watch your back while you're here as there's no telling when he'll return to look for you."

Turning her face from the path ahead to you, Nereid smiles, though her expression is sad.

"I've already lost my most beloved friend to them, and I'd hate to see you or your beautiful Pokémon suffer the same fate..."
As the mysterious girl began to comment on Dawn and Mirage, Eon maintained his smile despite his confusion about the situation. He nodded his head ever so slightly at them, hoping they would play along. Although they looked as confused as he felt, the two Pokemon acted normal enough to hopefully fool the man. The girl intertwined her arm in his and began to lead him away, to which Eon complied, Dawn and Mirage following closely behind. After several minutes, the girl, began to whisper to him while maintining the same smile. Explaining that they were now out of earshot, the woman introduced herself as Nereid, and told Eon about how mysterious people dressed in dark robes have begun to appear in Elyra, and how they have no feelings and battle with evil Pokemon and kill and steal rare Pokemon from other trainers. Finally, she told him about how, though her father's position has protected her, she has already lost her best friend. As she spoke, sadness filled her eyes, and Eon couldn't stop a cold rage from filling him. He had faced people like this before, and they were cruel and merciless. He knew they had to be stopped.

"Nereid, I have an idea," Eon said, still trying to maintain the appearance that they were old friends. "I don't think it's a coincidence that all these men in black robes started appearing at the same time. I think that they're all part of some sort of organization. If we can find where the headquarters are, we can rescue your friend, and I think I know how we can do that. That guy is already after me, so if I can lead him into a trap, then Dawn can read his mind to find out where the group is located. What do you think?"

PC Pokemon:
Angel Lv. 50 Luna Lv. 100 Stratus Lv. 29 Oz Lv. 5 Cascade Lv. 5 Senna Lv. 100 Melody Lv. 5 Levin Lv. 5
Old 10-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #159
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

OOC: I don't think this zone is capped, but if it is, please delete this post, and apologies.

Alto nears the land of Elysia for the first time in his whole life. As he walks along the winding paths leading to his destination, he looks back on his life. He himself has had his own share of adventures. However, sometimes he wishes that something exciting would happen for a change. You see, he deemed his life boring for the longest time. Even when he is on a quest, he still feels he needs more action in his life. That is the reason that Alto had come to this land. This time, he is on a quest to find the dark realm of Aryle. This secret world is shrouded in mystery, and little is known about it. However, it is said that an evil king reigns over the land, mistreating humans and pokemon alike.

Alto's thoughts are rudely awakened as he hits a tree headfirst. He curses under his breath as he decides to take a break from walking. He takes out all of his pokeballs and throws them high into the air. After five blinding flashes of light, a group of pokemon stand. The first one is a huge fire dragon; a Charizard named Inferno. The next one is also a dragon, but a bit smaller and size and with more grace. The blue and white serpentine dragonair is known as Mystic. The third figure was a medium sized pidgeon; Aero the Pidgeotto. The fourth figure looks like a Kangaroo; a Kangaskhan by the name of Shizuku. Finally, the last figure is a large metallic serpentine; a Steelix called Quake. Together, they make up Alto's trusted team of pokemon.

Alto begins to talk to his group. "Okay guys, its time that we take a small rest before we continue. One of the main reasons that i'm doing this is to explain to you why we are here. We are headed to the land of Elysia in order to find a way to reach the dark world of Aryle. We have no idea what is there, and that is the reason why we will explore the area. We need to research the area before we take any other actions. The ruler of the dark realm is likely to be one of the strongest forces known to human and pokemon kind. I wouldn't be surprised if he has legendary pokemon under his control. However, the first problem is that we need to find a way to get there. However, I think I have a good idea of where to start."

Alto pulls out a large map of Elyra and points to one of the red dots that is labeled Auron Village. "This leads to a volcanic mountain, which at the crater, a secret of some kind lies. We must set out to find if that secret in the temple has any connection to Alrya." he finishes. his pokemon nod as Alto gets up and finishes the walk to Elyra Port. As he walks off, he looks for a way to get to Auron Village, his current destination.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:14 PM   #160
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush

Quote:
quilava plush, I'm happy to announce that you are now in my group, so let's hope you'll enjoy my adventures : p

quilava plush: Quite enthusiastic about this new land and the people and adventures awaiting you in it, you and Passho step off the ship that has brought you here, and start walking through this unfamiliar environment. The port seems to be an especially busy place as other than those having just arrived here by ship like you, there are countless salesman trying to sell their wares to people, local townsfolk who are just living their daily, fishermen preparing their vessels for their next fishing trip..yes, this was indeed a busy place. But nonethless, you pass by all of this and, with Passho in trail, start making your way towards the exit of the port. On your way, you come by several trainers having Pokemon battles in a rather large square and you even see a small Pokemon circus at the side of the road. After a while however, you reach your first destination - the gate leading to Elyra Field.
After taking one last look back at the colorful port, you and Passho step through the gate, and are greeted by a spectacular view of the wide, open field stretching before your eyes. Rolling plains, small woodland areas, farms..this has it all. Knowing that your ultimate destination, Avian Field and Zeppelin Village nestled in it lies to the north of Elyra Port, you start making your way towards it, knowing that it was gonna be a long, but hopefully exciting journey. For some hours, you peacefully walk through Elyra Field, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful landscape, but suddenly..
"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
You almost fall flat on your face upon hearing this sudden, loud scream. You and Passho look at each other, nod, and start heading to the source of the scream. After a bend in the road, you see the one responsible for the deafening scream: a girl of about 16 years you'd say, her red hair falling on her shoulders, with a petit physique, dressed in sort of a light brown tunic. She's down on the floor, and you can see that she's shaking..your gaze wanders a bit further, and you see why: a few feet away from the girl, a rather fierce looking Snubbull is standing next to fairly beaten-up Swablu lying on the ground.
Noticing your presence, the girl turns to you. "P-Please, you must h-help me, whoever you are..my, my Swablu is..she is..I..I couldn't.." The rest of what she says you can't quite make out as she starts sobbing rather loudly..well, what will you do?
((Thank you. ^-^))

Passho bounded among his trainer's feet as the two traversed through the busy Elyra Port, occasionally straying away to investigate nets of fish being brought in by fishermen as well as fresh fruits carried upon carts. Eventually, the little sea weasel realized that he was bound to get lost, so he quickly turned around and scampered back to the side of Rivka, who looked down and smiled at the Buizel as she tread upon the street. It was a rather homely place and Rivka wished she could stick around a bit longer, but she knew it would be a long journey through the land of Elysia so she continued on, looking to her surroundings as she passed by. A Pokemon battle was being held far off to the side and even a colorful circus could be seen, the big top towering over everything that surrounded it and numerous Pokemon as well as humans gathered around it. The sights were very awe-inspiring, and Rivka was already joyful to merely spectate such sights in a distant land. Soon, both Pokemon and human made their way down the trail and stood in front of the grand gate that stood at the entrance of Elyra Field. The two were awestruck as they gazed at the lands of rolling emerald prairies occasionally dotted with trees and farms. Rivka knew it would take a number of hours to reach her destination, but the two were prepared for anything and had a gorgeous, peaceful landscape to gaze upon as they travelled through the land.

A few hours had soon passed and Rivka was still hot on the trail to her destination of Avian Field. Along the way, Passho had occasionally ridden upon the shoulder of his trainer since his short legs could only travel so much, but overall he was still a lovable ball of energy as usual. Hopping down to the ground, the Buizel stood upon his hind legs for a view of the plains beyond before going back to all fours and continuing ahead of Rivka; that is, until the two travellers heard a scream of anguish erupt down the trail and were startled by the sudden cry. Trainer and Pokemon looked to each other for a brief moment, a silent yet mutual agreement exchanged between the two, then sprinted at top speed to find out the commotion. The sight they were met with was quite pitiful; a young girl was the ground sobbing, and a little bit further from her was the sight of a grumpy-looking Snubbull bullying an injured Swablu to submission. Rivka grimaced. It was sad enough that the girl was helpless against the pink pooch, but the fact that the target of the bulldog's malevolence was a small, weak bird especially struck a heartstring as Rivka had once cared for harmed birds like these. As the girl stood up and begged Rivka for her help, the trainer put her hand on the little one's shoulder in reassurance, rage slowly building up within her. "All will be well; you can count on me."

She immediately reached for Kagami's pokeball; she knew the owl could rip the dumb dog's mind apart like it was a wet paper bag. However, as she grabbed the capsule, Passho had called out in protest and immediately jumped out in front of Rivka, assuming a battle stance. The sea weasel's split tail swished as he sized up the bulldog, Growling to try to catch the Snubbull's attention. Rivka was reluctant to let Passho battle; he didn't have too much battle experience and he was a performer who wanted to keep his coat in as best condition as possible for contests, but the trainer knew that he had an undying fighting spirit and his adamant attitude in wanting to fend off the ugly dog eventually won her over. With this, she formulated a plan to rescue the little Swablu that needed medical attention right away.

"Passho, if you succeed in trying to get its attention, try to draw it away from Swablu as much as possible." Rivka slung the backpack off her shoulders and began rummaging through the pack. "Fire a Water Gun right at it then freeze it extra well with an Ice Beam!" Finally finding what she was looking for, Rivka pulled out a vial of Potion (3 of 4) and set it on the ground for later. She then looked to the girl with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry; once this mutt has its attention drawn away from Swablu, I'll rush in and gently bring her to safety. I have years of experience with rehabilitating birds, so I can save her and help nurse her back to help."
Old 10-29-2007, 03:53 AM   #161
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon
Joshua: Nadia smirks, obviously unimpressed by your response. She looks to her Pokemon, making a quick series of hand motions that they seem to take as orders. Gengar reacts first, using a Curse on Michael, despite the considerable loss of HP. Michael smirks as he uses Pursuit as, even though the Curse is hurting him, he knows that Gengar will be knocked out soon. As he charges a Thunderbolt, though, he does not notice a thin string of Ghost energy coming from Gengar, which affixes itself to Tessie, who releases a Thunder at Houndoom, who narrowly dodges it. As Michael releases the Thunderblot he realizes, too late, that Gengar used a Destiny Bond to connect Tessie and himself. The Thunderbolt blasts into Gengar, knocking him out (Level up for Michael). As it does, though, a pulse runs through the bond, blasting into Tessie and leaving her unconcious. Free of an opponent, Houndoom sets his sights on Beau, who was attacking Seviper with a Pursuit. Houndoom lets loose a Fire Blast, the double-type-advantaged attack causing so much damage that Beau is knocked out. Michael is left facing Seviper and Houndoom, and he quickly succums to their Poison Tail and Thunder Fang attacks, respectively.

Your Pokemon defeated, you try to reach for another Pokeball, but your arm can't move. You look up and see an Alakazam that Nadia evidently just released, his eyes glowing, using a Disable to hold you in place. "Well, this has been amusing," Nadia says. "So much so that I'm in a good enough mood to let you both live. But you still didn't pay your tribute to the Nightbringers. And for that you need to pay." Seviper slithers up to the windmills, slashing at their bases with his tail and causing them to collapse. Houndoom launches Flamethrowers at several buildings, setting them alight. Alakazam uses a Psychic to blow several buildings apart. With his attention diverted, you are able to reach for a Pokeball. Unfortunately, Houndoom notices you and throws a Shadow Ball. Elsa runs and slams into you, both of you falling to the floor as the Shadow Ball misses you by several inches.

"That's enough," Nadia says. "It's been fun, kids, but I am on a schedule. I have places to go, people to terrorize. Until next time." A malicious smile on her face, Alakazam uses Teleport, Nadia and each of her Pokemon glowing in a blue light and disappearing. You and Elsa get up. "Please, help," she says fearfully. "I don't have any Water Pokemon, and we need to stop the fires." What will you do now?
Joshua watched in disbelief as three of his Pokemon were defeated, while only taking out Nadia's Gengar in the process. The bitter taste of defeat sat horribly on his tongue, and he still clutched a Pokeball in his shaking hand, his tyrannical Pokemon tucked inside. In his momentary fury, he contemplated unleashing her, but as Nadia Teleported away, the feeling subsided.

Listening to Elsa's plea, Joshua immediately reached for his Pokedex, taking a moment to reflect on the valiant efforts his Pogeys had made while fighting, before switching out Michael, Beau, Tessie and Kris for other members of his team. After the transfer had been completed, four Pokeballs spun in the air, and the forms of Hayley the Flygon, Jamie the Swampert, Roxas the Shinx and Lloyd the Spheal. Lloyd in particular was thrilled to be out of his ball, having not spent much time with Joshua since he'd become part of the team.

"Guys, we don't have time to waste. Hayley, Roxas, use your Water Pulses to subdue the fire. Lloyd, use your Water Gun to help dowse the fires." Turning to the larger Water type, Joshua looked hopefully at Jamie. "Most of the work is gonna fall to you, Jamie. Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Muddy Water... Use every trick in your arsenal to help put out these fires."

His Pokemon nodded, and while they turned to work, Joshua turned to Elsa. "Now, I think it's time for some answers. What the hell is going on here?" Joshua flinched inside at the tone of his voice, but after three of his Pokemon had been hurt to help Elsa, he wanted some answers. "What is with Elsa? How the hell is she so strong? What's with this group she's with?"
Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
2x/4x Reffing System
Old 10-29-2007, 03:07 PM   #162
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

I'm that girl watching you turn your back like you always do

Jonouchi ~ Just realised that you could really use a link to your registration post in your signature. It would help a lot in the future.

You find you breath catches in your throat at the sight of the infernos before you, the towering orange and yellow flames mirrored in your wide eyes. Chloe gasps and covers her mouth before looking to you hoping you were thinking the same thing she was. Snapping out of your shock you quickly return Kain to his pokeball, knowing that as a Steel pokemon he would feel the heat worse than anyone and still recovering from the previous battle he would benefit more from the safety it would provide him. You approach the two caravans with a sense of urgency but keeping at a safe distance, the dancing embers daring you to draw closer but sense telling you to stay back. Releasing Kaio and Mizuya, your Swampert and Poliwhirl into the fray the water pokemon shield themselves from the heat startled by the intensity of the new environment they had been summoned into.

The group of people surrounding the caravans notice your approach and the release of two new pokemon with interest and in Maude's case a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Psyduck continues its Water Gun but the stream gets smaller and smaller as exhaustion takes it toll. You quickly give your instructions to Kaio and Mizuya, the urgency in your voice along with the rapidly charring caravans alerting them that they had to act fast and now. Kaio reared back drawing water from his form before shooting a pressurised full blast Muddy Water at the caravan nearest to him. The water smashes into it and the two men nearby had to duck out of the way in order not to get hit. The caravan buckles and creaks and hearing a loud echoing snap Kaio stops his attack grimacing at the damage the full blast attack had upon its frail wooden structure. One side of the caravan had collapsed in from the force of the attack but the fire that had engulfed it had been totally diminished and with the soaking wet wood it was doubtful that it would reignite. The other side of the caravan was still burning although not as strong as before. Kaio looked to you for guidance not wanting to attempt that again right now for fear of totally destroying the caravan.

Mizuya began to move his body in a rhythmic dance waving his arms and hands and jumping around before finishing with a small bow. The dance itself was certainly interesting to watch but its purpose was much more valuable as the sky above began to darknen further as dark clouds began to roll in, soon the heavens would open upon you. Mizuya after his Rain Dance shot out a blast of Water Gun at the second caravan soaking one side and slowly diminishing the fire there though not as fast as you would like, the flames trying desperately to catch back onto the wet wood.

Chloe stood helping the men and woman out of harms way explaining that they were there to help. As the one caravan buckled Maude let loose a yelp.

"Oh please be careful, all of our stock is in there if it gets destroyed we'll never be able to get our deliveries met, it'll set us back months" one man said with a deep concern in his voice, as if the burning caravans weren't worrying enough.

"My boy is still in there," Maude cried out pointing to the second Caravan that Mizuya was dealing with whilst sobbing and clinging onto one of the men practically ripping off his jumper in her sorrow. Chloe cast her gaze over to the second caravan notice how the flames were much higher than the first and with the child still inside they had to move fast. Running up to you she asked you to stop your attacks on the second caravan Liger by her side setting his red eyes on the caravan with a tremble of fear running through him. From the look in her eyes you could almost read her mind, she was going to try to save the child inside with the help of her Quilava.

If you stop the attacks the flames would surely reignite and make fighting the fire harder but Liger could enter the caravan without having to worry about getting hit and injured by the water. But could he bear the heat? Would you be risking them both? If you continued the attack would you be able to put enough of the fire out before it killed the child inside? Would the water attacks injure the child inside, especially if used with the same amount of force as before? Could you live with yourself if he died because of your actions?

All these thoughts run through your mind as you are left to decide. The only good news you have is the drizzle of rain that begins to fall from the sky.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:34 PM   #163
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Re: I'm that girl watching you turn your back like you always do

Quote:
Jonouchi ~ Just realised that you could really use a link to your registration post in your signature. It would help a lot in the future.

You find you breath catches in your throat at the sight of the infernos before you, the towering orange and yellow flames mirrored in your wide eyes. Chloe gasps and covers her mouth before looking to you hoping you were thinking the same thing she was. Snapping out of your shock you quickly return Kain to his pokeball, knowing that as a Steel pokemon he would feel the heat worse than anyone and still recovering from the previous battle he would benefit more from the safety it would provide him. You approach the two caravans with a sense of urgency but keeping at a safe distance, the dancing embers daring you to draw closer but sense telling you to stay back. Releasing Kaio and Mizuya, your Swampert and Poliwhirl into the fray the water pokemon shield themselves from the heat startled by the intensity of the new environment they had been summoned into.

The group of people surrounding the caravans notice your approach and the release of two new pokemon with interest and in Maude's case a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Psyduck continues its Water Gun but the stream gets smaller and smaller as exhaustion takes it toll. You quickly give your instructions to Kaio and Mizuya, the urgency in your voice along with the rapidly charring caravans alerting them that they had to act fast and now. Kaio reared back drawing water from his form before shooting a pressurised full blast Muddy Water at the caravan nearest to him. The water smashes into it and the two men nearby had to duck out of the way in order not to get hit. The caravan buckles and creaks and hearing a loud echoing snap Kaio stops his attack grimacing at the damage the full blast attack had upon its frail wooden structure. One side of the caravan had collapsed in from the force of the attack but the fire that had engulfed it had been totally diminished and with the soaking wet wood it was doubtful that it would reignite. The other side of the caravan was still burning although not as strong as before. Kaio looked to you for guidance not wanting to attempt that again right now for fear of totally destroying the caravan.

Mizuya began to move his body in a rhythmic dance waving his arms and hands and jumping around before finishing with a small bow. The dance itself was certainly interesting to watch but its purpose was much more valuable as the sky above began to darknen further as dark clouds began to roll in, soon the heavens would open upon you. Mizuya after his Rain Dance shot out a blast of Water Gun at the second caravan soaking one side and slowly diminishing the fire there though not as fast as you would like, the flames trying desperately to catch back onto the wet wood.

Chloe stood helping the men and woman out of harms way explaining that they were there to help. As the one caravan buckled Maude let loose a yelp.

"Oh please be careful, all of our stock is in there if it gets destroyed we'll never be able to get our deliveries met, it'll set us back months" one man said with a deep concern in his voice, as if the burning caravans weren't worrying enough.

"My boy is still in there," Maude cried out pointing to the second Caravan that Mizuya was dealing with whilst sobbing and clinging onto one of the men practically ripping off his jumper in her sorrow. Chloe cast her gaze over to the second caravan notice how the flames were much higher than the first and with the child still inside they had to move fast. Running up to you she asked you to stop your attacks on the second caravan Liger by her side setting his red eyes on the caravan with a tremble of fear running through him. From the look in her eyes you could almost read her mind, she was going to try to save the child inside with the help of her Quilava.

If you stop the attacks the flames would surely reignite and make fighting the fire harder but Liger could enter the caravan without having to worry about getting hit and injured by the water. But could he bear the heat? Would you be risking them both? If you continued the attack would you be able to put enough of the fire out before it killed the child inside? Would the water attacks injure the child inside, especially if used with the same amount of force as before? Could you live with yourself if he died because of your actions?

All these thoughts run through your mind as you are left to decide. The only good news you have is the drizzle of rain that begins to fall from the sky.
Done and done.

Chloe's suggestion was a real double edged sword. If he stopped, the flames would get worse, but if he continues, but give the same force as last time, it could not only destroy the caravan, but kill the kid inside. He couldn't bear the fact that he killed a boy just because his Pokemon were trying to save him.

"What do I do?" he muttered under his breath.

He looks at Chloe with nervousness in his eyes, but he had to do whatever he could to save the Caravan and the little boy. He had to decide quickly; it's risky, but he had no other option. Everything was so suspenseful that he couldn't waste time thinking of easier ways to help them.

"Chloe, use Liger and Mizuya to go inside and rescue the boy. I know Liger is a bit rough with Water Pokemon, but please, let him trust my Poliwhirl just this one time. I beg of you."

It was risky, but what else could he do? That Caravan was ready to collapse at any moment.

"Mizuya, halt your attack for now and follow Liger inside. Once you get in, unleash a small Water Gun attack to calm the fires down without breaking the caravan, but don't let Liger get hit on accident. At least get the fires clear from the inside long enough for Liger to help the boy inside."

Ricco then focuses his attention to Kaio, who was a little saddned by his attempt to douse the fire.

"Kaio, don't feel bad. That was my fault, I didn't know it would be that powerful. Just try a Water Gun, but enough so that it won't break the caravan and will still put the fire out."

He looks up, noticing the sky getting darker. He knew the rain was coming, but it better come soon than never.

"Guys, I'm counting on you. Don't let me down! Don't stop no matter what!" Ricco said.

Ricco just watched as his Pokemon got to work. He just kept praying that everything will go well.

"Please, guys." he thought, closing his eyes in a prayer. "Don't let me down."

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:49 PM   #164
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

So here it comes, the sound of drums; here come the drums

Jonouchi ~ Thankya very much ^-^ and OMG ultra-fast updating from me =p

So utterly torn by all the factors in this urgent matter you sigh in anguish whilst muttering to yourself, wondering what to do for the best. You turn to face Chloe, her gaze full of steely determination her resolve would be hard to break if you chose not to go with her plan. Not wanting to waste any more of the precious time you had left you make your decision praying that in the end it will turn out to be the right one. You return your gaze to the young girl by your side hoping that she will go along with your plan. You ask her to take Mizuya along with Liger to rescue the child inside the caravan hoping that the two of them would have an increased chance of success. Liger eyed Mizuya warily, still anxious around unfamiliar pokemon but at Chloe's approval agrees to entrust the Poliwhirl.

Mizuya stops his attack on the flames and runs around to stand by Liger as the two of them make their way towards the door of the caravan. The flames he was fighting heat up the damp wood and slowly, inch by inch, begin to ignite once more, something you feared would happen. Your Poliwhirl shoots a small Water Gun at the door extinguishing the flames there. Unable to open the charred wooden door Liger bolted into with a hard tackle forcing it off its hinges splintering the wood there but allowing entrance. The flames had yet to fully penetrate the inner structure of the caravan something both pokemon were extremely thankful for. Pushing inside they notice a small form huddled amongst some thick blankets, small coughs giving them belief that this is the child they had been entrusted to rescue. Liger bounds forward but just as he reaches for the boy a piece of the roof worn collapses in striking him hard on the shoulder and pinning him down, the boy screaming in fright and huddling close to the corner. Mizuya tries to quell the panic rising within him and sprays a small jet of water to smother the flames covering the wood hearing Liger hiss in pain at the attack. Rushing forward he heaved the piece of roof off Liger allowing him to limp from underneath and over to the boy. He whispers in poke-language hoping the child can understand him but after the show he just received he can see that they risked themselves to get to him. Still covered in his blankets he takes hold of Liger perching on his back, the Quilava moaning in pain at his injured shoulder before limping off towards the exit, Mizuya spraying a Water Gun at the fire trying to sneak its way inside from hole in the room. Reaching the door Liger jumps down falling over at his injured front leg the young lad falling off him too. Mizuya leaps out still spraying his water before helping Liger and the young lad up.

"Oh God William thank heavens you're alright," Maude cried out as the young boy notices her and rushes into her arms still coughing from the smoke he inhaled. Liger limped over to Chloe the young girl thanking him for his heroic effort and rubbing his blackened fur tenderly, Liger pleased to have saved a life. He nodded to Mizuya silently thanking him for his help.

Meanwhile Kaio now using a lighter Water gun sprayed the first caravan a lot more gently slowly extinguishing the flames there. Now only a quarter of the caravan was alight. Psyduck thoroughly exhausted collapses to the ground breathing heavily but it had helped Kaio to extinguish some of the flames. The rain began its descent the droplets growing in size with every moment covering the caravans and assisting with your job. The fires hissed almost in pain as the rain began to drench them small wisps of smoke beginning to trace up into the sky. Kaio continued his assault on the fire when the caravan gives a sharp crack. He paused hoping that he hadn't caused more destruction but it soon became apparent that it was not he that made the caravan buckle more. The Rapidash still reined to the caravan had been getting increasingly distressed from the large fires behind it and had lashed out kicking the wooden structure with its back legs freeing itself but now was bucking about in a frenzy the rain making in suffer too. Chloe noticing this runs off after it with Hannah close behind hoping to calm the horse pokemon.

Your plan worked and William is now safe with Maude and Daniel and even though the rain has now begun to pour will greatly assist you in extinguishing the flames you feel as if you can't catch a break. Liger sat next to you nursing his shoulder trusting you enough to be in your company whilst Chloe and Hannah were chasing after the rogue Rapidash, you only hope that they don't get hurt in the process. Can you get the rest of the flames out?
Old 10-29-2007, 05:27 PM   #165
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Re: So here it comes, the sound of drums; here come the drums

Quote:
Jonouchi ~ Thankya very much ^-^ and OMG ultra-fast updating from me =p

So utterly torn by all the factors in this urgent matter you sigh in anguish whilst muttering to yourself, wondering what to do for the best. You turn to face Chloe, her gaze full of steely determination her resolve would be hard to break if you chose not to go with her plan. Not wanting to waste any more of the precious time you had left you make your decision praying that in the end it will turn out to be the right one. You return your gaze to the young girl by your side hoping that she will go along with your plan. You ask her to take Mizuya along with Liger to rescue the child inside the caravan hoping that the two of them would have an increased chance of success. Liger eyed Mizuya warily, still anxious around unfamiliar pokemon but at Chloe's approval agrees to entrust the Poliwhirl.

Mizuya stops his attack on the flames and runs around to stand by Liger as the two of them make their way towards the door of the caravan. The flames he was fighting heat up the damp wood and slowly, inch by inch, begin to ignite once more, something you feared would happen. Your Poliwhirl shoots a small Water Gun at the door extinguishing the flames there. Unable to open the charred wooden door Liger bolted into with a hard tackle forcing it off its hinges splintering the wood there but allowing entrance. The flames had yet to fully penetrate the inner structure of the caravan something both pokemon were extremely thankful for. Pushing inside they notice a small form huddled amongst some thick blankets, small coughs giving them belief that this is the child they had been entrusted to rescue. Liger bounds forward but just as he reaches for the boy a piece of the roof worn collapses in striking him hard on the shoulder and pinning him down, the boy screaming in fright and huddling close to the corner. Mizuya tries to quell the panic rising within him and sprays a small jet of water to smother the flames covering the wood hearing Liger hiss in pain at the attack. Rushing forward he heaved the piece of roof off Liger allowing him to limp from underneath and over to the boy. He whispers in poke-language hoping the child can understand him but after the show he just received he can see that they risked themselves to get to him. Still covered in his blankets he takes hold of Liger perching on his back, the Quilava moaning in pain at his injured shoulder before limping off towards the exit, Mizuya spraying a Water Gun at the fire trying to sneak its way inside from hole in the room. Reaching the door Liger jumps down falling over at his injured front leg the young lad falling off him too. Mizuya leaps out still spraying his water before helping Liger and the young lad up.

"Oh God William thank heavens you're alright," Maude cried out as the young boy notices her and rushes into her arms still coughing from the smoke he inhaled. Liger limped over to Chloe the young girl thanking him for his heroic effort and rubbing his blackened fur tenderly, Liger pleased to have saved a life. He nodded to Mizuya silently thanking him for his help.

Meanwhile Kaio now using a lighter Water gun sprayed the first caravan a lot more gently slowly extinguishing the flames there. Now only a quarter of the caravan was alight. Psyduck thoroughly exhausted collapses to the ground breathing heavily but it had helped Kaio to extinguish some of the flames. The rain began its descent the droplets growing in size with every moment covering the caravans and assisting with your job. The fires hissed almost in pain as the rain began to drench them small wisps of smoke beginning to trace up into the sky. Kaio continued his assault on the fire when the caravan gives a sharp crack. He paused hoping that he hadn't caused more destruction but it soon became apparent that it was not he that made the caravan buckle more. The Rapidash still reined to the caravan had been getting increasingly distressed from the large fires behind it and had lashed out kicking the wooden structure with its back legs freeing itself but now was bucking about in a frenzy the rain making in suffer too. Chloe noticing this runs off after it with Hannah close behind hoping to calm the horse pokemon.

Your plan worked and William is now safe with Maude and Daniel and even though the rain has now begun to pour will greatly assist you in extinguishing the flames you feel as if you can't catch a break. Liger sat next to you nursing his shoulder trusting you enough to be in your company whilst Chloe and Hannah were chasing after the rogue Rapidash, you only hope that they don't get hurt in the process. Can you get the rest of the flames out?
Ricco sighs in relief that the boy was safe, but now he can safely focus on the burning caravan in front of him. He sees Chloe run off after the bucking Rapidash, but that made him more nervous than the boy trapped inside the continously burning caravan.

"Chloe!" Ricco shouted. "Don't get hurt!"

Ricco wanted to help her, but all he had to worry about was the fire, as much as he wanted to help her. Ricco prayed that she would be safe as well; he has enough on his hands.

"Kaio, Mizuya, continue our original plan! Douse the flames with your Water Gun without destroying the caravan! Don't let up, now!"

Ricco looks up at the now pouring rain, smiling that he was getting Mother Nature's assistance from Mizuya. He wanted to also help Chloe, but hoping his guys would hold their own as well, he felt he had to assist her. He promised nothing bad would happen to her, and he wanted to keep that promise.

"Guys, keep going, don't let up!"

Ricco runs off to help Chloe calm the bucking Rapidash down before she gets herself hurt. He first runs over to the family, hoping to get assistance.

"I hope your son's all right." he asked. "Now, how do I stop that Rapidash over there? I don't want her to get hurt."

Waiting for a response, he looks at the burning caravan, hoping his guys would be all right with getting rid of the flames.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2007, 11:13 AM   #166
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Lee's group - Update #13

Mystical Woodland

Sylar: Repost of your last update

You decide to let Hippo battle for his first time, and hope that he will fare well despite his inexperience. The Exeggcute doesn't really seem to take your Pokemon seriously though, as it mockingly sticks all of its six tongues out to Hippo. Your little partner is quite angered by this, and starts off by blasting a good deal of Sand in its opponents eyes. The attack works quite well - but only the three eggs in front are affected by it, the three in the back can still see quite well. Well, not that well, but neither can you, because you suddenly become aware of the fog that is slowly enveloping the clearing you are standing in..you feel slightly uneased by that, but decide that it's of no importance right now. Instead, you witness that Hippo is rushing forward to Tackle its opponent, but Exeggcute is prepared - or at least the three eggs in the back are, as they quickly jump forward and fire a Bullet Seed attack - which unfortunately hits Hippo, dealing some damage to him. Exeggcute is laughing manically at the success of its attack, and while Hippo is still struggling to get to his feet, the Grass type seems to be preparing another attack, as it is quite still of a sudden and seems to be focusing its energy, eyes closed..
Luckily, Hippo is standing again, and quickly speeds towards Exeggcute to stop its attack in its tracks. Just now, the egg Pokemon opens its eyes again - all of its eyes that is, as the sand seems to be all but gone from the three eggs' eyes - and starts glowing in a strange blue light. Slowly, the bluw glow is surrounding Hippo as well, and the Ground type is slowly being lifted of his feet..but luckily he is now right in front of Exeggcute, and swiftly executes (hoho, pun >>) his Bite attack, slamming his teeth into two of the eggs. Just as fast as it appeared, the blue light is now gone again, as Exeggcute seems to have lost its focus. Hippo pulls his teeth out again, and you see that there are now some holes in two of the eggs' heads, and those particular two seem to be quite disorientated. Oops..
The first round of this battle is over, and Hippo has done quite well. He suffered some of damage from Bullet Seed, but it wasn't that much since only three of the eggs fired the attack. He used up a bit of energy as well, but is nowhere near tired.
It's not looking so good for Exeggcute though - it didn't use up that much energy, but suffered quite a nasty bite from Hippo, which has reduced its psychic capabilities a good deal.
As you're standing in the now quite foggy clearing, you think that Hippo has quite a good chance of winning this after all..now, what will you do next?

thed3:

Deciding to take out the guard and his Pokemon as fast as you can, you give out your order to your Pokemon, and hope that you won't cause any unneccessary commotion. Tsunami, knowing that the first move is up to him, stands up, takes a deep breath, and upon breathing out, a chilly Mist emanates frim his mouth, which quickly begins to spread throughout the near surroundings. Visibility is practically zero now - for both you and the guard. Luckily, Tsunami has remembered the spot where the man and his Umbreon were standing. Shredder has meanwhile been busy preparing his attack as well, and now releases a Silver Wind which begins to mix in nicely with the fog, adding a mysterious gleam to it..unbeknownst to you, the guardman's Umbreon starts to feel greatly uncomfortable from this, and starts losing its alertness..the guard helplessly walks around to find the source of the fog - and is taken quite by surprise as suddenly a huge blueish figure bursts out of the mist and aims to deliver a fierce punch to his Umbreon - but instead hits him. Tsunami's Dynamicpunch sends the guard flying right into the next tree, snapping the thin tree in two and knocking the man out cold. Oops..
The Dark type is quite surprised by this sudden attack as well, and immediately wants to take revenge on that thing that punched his master in the face. It closes its eyes for a second, and then, a darkish, swirling ball of energy begins to form in Umbreon's mouth. It takes aim at Tsunami and is getting ready to fire..
..but didn't expect there to be another assaulter hidden in the mist, and thus suffers a direct hit from Shredder's Silver Wind, forcing it to stop its attack. Umbreon certainly didn't like that, but can still go on..expecting another attack from it, Tsunami and Shredder take on a battle stance - however, after taking one last look at its beaten master, the Umbreon swiftly turns around on the stop and starts speeding into the opposite direction where you suppose the village must lie. You better do something quick..

quilava plush:

Realising that you're there to help her, the girl weakly gets up and, quite expectantly, gives you a quick hug. Looking at you, she tries her best to smile and says "Th-Thank you, I don't know what I would've done without you..not to mention my poor Swablu..if she didn't have such a bad trainer as myself, she wouldn't be in this condition now.."
As quickly as it appeared, her smile fades again, and the girl gloomily looks at her Pokemon. Not quite sure what to say to her, you turn your attention on the impending battle.
Passho has stepped up to Snubbull, and now he lets out the fiercest Growl he can manage - Snubbull, who was busy eyeing the bruises Swablu with a menacing look, isn't quite scared by that, but nonetheless notices its new opponent. The Snubbull sneers at Passho, apparently happy to have found a new victim to bully. Snickering, it suddenly makes a quite ugly, but also kinda Scary Face at your Buizel - this takes Passho quite aback, and he hesitates to attack for a moment - which was all Snubbull wanted, since it now fires its Hidden Power attack - at Swablu! The poor bird has to take another hit, and is send flying right at you and the young girl, coming to a halt right before you. This sight seems to have been to much for her, as she suddenly bursts into tears again, sobbing unstably.
Angered that his opponent seems to be ignoring him, Passho finally attacks and sends his Water Gun right at Snubbull - and the attack hits the mean little thing dead-on, soaking it wet and dealing decent damage. Passho is far from done however, and in his rage sends a chilly Ice Beam at his opponent, and this attacks hits its mark as well, and in addition to hurting Snubbull quite a bit, it also freezes the Normal type's right arm. It quickly regains its composition though, and decides to do something about that frozen arm - suddenly, Snubbull's right hand begins to glow brightly red inside its icy case, and suddenly bursts into flame, melting all of the ice away - looks like it used a Fire Punch to do that. With that matter handled, Snubbull looks at Passho with a fierce look on its face - but compared to how it looked at Swablu earlier, this is rather a look full of hate..
Meanwhile, noticing that the girl apparently is in no condition to help her Pokemon, you bend down to Swablu and carefully spray the Potion on the Flying type's bruised body. The medicine works its wonders, and some of the wounds quickly begin to heal. Contentedly, you watch as the little thing weakly opens its eyes and slowly gets up - at first, it looks at its trainer and then at you, quite surprised, but then coos softly at you, expressing its thanks. Despite applying the Potion to it, Swablu is still rather beat up, but at least is out of immediate danger for now.
Turning your attention back on the battle, you know that Snubbull is far from giving up - while it may not pose that big a danger, you better take care of it. Now, what will you do?
Old 10-31-2007, 06:38 PM   #167
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon
Lilbluecorsola: "Right away," Jack says. "Getting the Tears of the Pure is of utmost importance. Once we have that, we can assault the Nightbringer headquarters and use it to heal all of the Pokemon they have corrupted. I wish I could help prepare you for your journey, but unfortunately we don't have any supplies to spare. All we have is this map, which you can use to find your way to the Shrouded Valley." You nod, accepting the map. "To exit, just use that elevator. You'll find yourself in the lobby of a buisness building that we use as a cover. Then you can just go out the front door. Well, I better get back to work. Good luck, Jess." With that and a small wave, Jack turns around and walks off, disappearing behind a corner. You walk into the elevator, with Ralts and Bobble behind you. It closes and goes up for several seconds, and, with a small beep, the doors open and you find yourself in a cool lobby. You walk outside and then turn around so you can remember the name of the building. The sign says Lyson & Brown. LB. Lightbringers, you think to yourself and smile. Then you look down at Ralts, knowing that you need to talk to her about something.

"Well, it looks like we managed to get through all that. Now you can go home," you say, tears welling up in your eyes as you think about the friendship you had formed with the small Pokemon. You forget, I can sense what you're thinking, Ralts says to you telepathically. I know that you don't really want me to go. That's okay. I don't want to go either. You didn't fight me, and protected me, even though you didn't know me. You've shown me kindness and love that I've never known before. You treated me like I was part of your team, and that's what I want to be. Will you let me join you?
"Right away," Jack answered promptly. "Getting the Tears of the Pure is of utmost importance. Once we have that, we can assault the Nightbringer headquarters and use it to heal all of the Pokemon they have corrupted." He pulled out a folded piece of parchment and handed it to her, bearing an apologetic expression on his face. "I wish I could help prepare you for your journey, but unfortunately we don't have any supplies to spare. All we have is this map, which you can use to find your way to the Shrouded Valley."

Jess nodded and pocketed the map, then listened closely as he directed her to take the elevator down to the lobby, where she would be able to exit the building through the front door. Jack waved at Jessica and wished her luck, then turned and began walking briskly away down the corridor, saying that he had to get back to work. Once he had disappeared around the corner, Jess turned to the two Pokémon remaining, watching them slide off the chair in order to join her in standing. They gazed up at her expectantly for a moment, waiting for her to lead. Jess shrugged.

"Guess we'd better get going," she announced, crossing the room to reach the elevator, where she pressed the button to the side of it and then stood back to wait for the metal doors to open. They glided apart almost immediately, allowing the group access to what was inside. Once they were all gathered within the box, the doors slid back shut and the elevator began to move, rising upwards for several seconds. As Jess listened to the quiet hum of mechanisms pulling them towards the surface, a weird sensation began to overcome her, a strange sense of melancholy that rose from the floor with the elevator and overwhelmed her entire body. She couldn't think what was causing her unease, thus it bothered her even more. Without moving her head, her eyes unconsciously traveled towards the two creatures standing beside her, and she suddenly realized what it was.

A soft "ding" alerted her that they'd arrived at the destination, and the doors opened routinely onto a cool, quiet-looking reception area. They stepped out from the elevator and crossed over to the exit rather quickly, the two Pokémon running to keep up with the girl, who felt suddenly chilled to the core by the lobby's interior. She pushed at the revolving doors and walked robotically outside, feeling a sense of relief wash over her as she breathed in fresh air for the first time in what felt like a long while. She had begun to feel stifled at being underground for so long, plus running through tight spaces and corridors, so she was quite glad to finally see some space before her. However, some of the nausea she was experiencing still remained in her stomach, albeit due to a different cause.

Jess turned around and gazed up at the sign above the entryway, wanting to memorize the name of the building so she'd know where to return to once she found the Tears. Lyson & Brown, the sign read. As she stared at the letters, a thought came into her mind. L.B., she thought. Lightbearers. She smiled, feeling clever to have made such an obvious connection. The feeling faded a little once she realized that she couldn't keep staring at the sign forever. Taking a deep breath, she looked down at Ralts, who gazed back at her silently, waiting for the girl to speak. As always, it was hard to tell the Pokémon's expression, but she seemed unsurprised by this meaningful glance.

Jess tried to seem bright and positive as she addressed Ralts, even though her throat felt clogged and she thought she couldn't get the words to sound right. "Well, it looks like we managed to get through all that," she remarked. "Now you can go home," she said, smiling cheerfully at Ralts. Up until just recently, Jess hadn't thought about Ralts leaving her in order to return to the desert, having been drawn so close to the Psychic Pokémon during all of her efforts to protect Ralts. But now she realized Ralts must want to go home, and no longer be subject to all of this danger. After all, she reasoned, it was she who lured Ralts out into the open in the first place, where she became a target for the Nightbringers' evil plan to turn her into a Shadow Pokémon. Surely she would be better off under the Sphinx's care, Jess decided.

And yet, Jess couldn't help but feel sadness at parting with her new friend, and whilst she smiled so optimistically, her eyes felt moist with tears. She closed them in an attempt to keep them from falling, and amidst the darkness, she could hear Ralts's voice start to speak gently in her mind.

You forget, I can sense what you're thinking. I know that you don't really want me to go. That's okay. I don't want to go either. You didn't fight me, and protected me, even though you didn't know me. You've shown me kindness and love that I've never known before. You treated me like I was part of your team, and that's what I want to be. Will you let me join you?

At this last proposal, Jess opened her eyes and saw Ralts still staring up at Jess, but now the Psychic Pokémon had a definite smile that revealed all of her emotions. The girl exclaimed loudly "YES" and scooped Ralts up in her arms, holding the creature close and laughing/choking through her tears. Bobble's grin became the widest that Jess had ever seen, and he instantly did a little jig around the two, clapping his ear-arms in order to express his joy at having a new teammate. At length Jess finally put Ralts down and began to search hurriedly through her bag, pulling out at last a shiny green metal sphere. Jess enlarged the Friend Ball, then held it out to Ralts, smiling affectionately at her.

"Here's your Ball, just press the button once more when you're ready. Afterwards, we can all look for the Tears of Pure together," she added. Even though deep inside, Jessica felt like she had already found them.

Pokéball Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=248
Old 11-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #168
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Re: Lee's group - Update #13

Quote:

Mystical Woodland

thed3: Deciding to take out the guard and his Pokemon as fast as you can, you give out your order to your Pokemon, and hope that you won't cause any unneccessary commotion. Tsunami, knowing that the first move is up to him, stands up, takes a deep breath, and upon breathing out, a chilly Mist emanates frim his mouth, which quickly begins to spread throughout the near surroundings. Visibility is practically zero now - for both you and the guard. Luckily, Tsunami has remembered the spot where the man and his Umbreon were standing. Shredder has meanwhile been busy preparing his attack as well, and now releases a Silver Wind which begins to mix in nicely with the fog, adding a mysterious gleam to it..unbeknownst to you, the guardman's Umbreon starts to feel greatly uncomfortable from this, and starts losing its alertness..the guard helplessly walks around to find the source of the fog - and is taken quite by surprise as suddenly a huge blueish figure bursts out of the mist and aims to deliver a fierce punch to his Umbreon - but instead hits him. Tsunami's Dynamicpunch sends the guard flying right into the next tree, snapping the thin tree in two and knocking the man out cold. Oops..
The Dark type is quite surprised by this sudden attack as well, and immediately wants to take revenge on that thing that punched his master in the face. It closes its eyes for a second, and then, a darkish, swirling ball of energy begins to form in Umbreon's mouth. It takes aim at Tsunami and is getting ready to fire..
..but didn't expect there to be another assaulter hidden in the mist, and thus suffers a direct hit from Shredder's Silver Wind, forcing it to stop its attack. Umbreon certainly didn't like that, but can still go on..expecting another attack from it, Tsunami and Shredder take on a battle stance - however, after taking one last look at its beaten master, the Umbreon swiftly turns around on the stop and starts speeding into the opposite direction where you suppose the village must lie. You better do something quick..
"Holy Hell..." Thed said aloud as he saw the guard's body lying next to a tree that his body had snapped from the impact.

Unfortunately things weren't exactly going to plan and Tsunami had Dynamic Punched the man instead of the Umbreon due to his Mist. It wasn't that bad as the other humans hopefully wouldn't be able to understand Umbreon completely, but Thed couldn't just let the Dark pokemon get away or else it could jeopardize Thed's mission to save Coconut and getting the hell out of here.

Thinking quickly Thed told Tsunami and Shredder, "We can't let that Umbreon get away guys! Quickly Shredder use a Faint Attack to hit it and block it's way from running any further. Tsunami before it can retaliate against Shredder use an Aqua Jet and as you hit the dog..fox..canine..thing smother it underneath you and Ice Beam it and freeze it either to the ground or just totally. Shredder if any more action is needed use a Metal Claw to subdue it. If Metal Claw isn't needed use Mind Reader to figure out the way to the village and where Coconut is."

Thed hoped his pokemon will be able to stop the Umbreon or this mission would become ten times harder than it already was turning out to be.

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
Old 11-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #169
Will
Pokemon Trainer

The Twilight Realm - Entering the fray

Watching the last of the passengers walk of the chartered boat and onto the dock of Elyra, Will picks up his backpack and tosses it over his shoulder. His usually tanned skin was still a few shades paler as he had not yet gotten over his bout of sea sickness from the ride from the mainland. Stepping slowly onto the dock with shakey legs, he takes a deep breath and turns back to the boat.

"I hate riding on those things," he mutters to himself as he straightens up.

Reaching to his aged brown leather belt he removes a Pokeball and opens it to release his Bulbasaur, Sifa.

"Bulba," the cheerful little girl said looking around at the docks. While Sifa was taking in the sights, Will looks at the map posted nearby. Seeing her trainer has wandered away, Sifa follows him and looks at the map as she trys to decide what the map is there for.

"Well little lady, looks like we will have to head out through Elyra Field to reach the path towards the Mystical Woodland," Will said as he took of his glasses and wiped them on his shirt, "So I guess the best thing for us to do is to head out to the Field so we can be on our way."

Nodding merrily to her trainer's words Sifa bounds off behind Will as he sets off towards the Elyra Field.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:39 AM   #170
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush

Quote:

quilava plush: Realising that you're there to help her, the girl weakly gets up and, quite expectantly, gives you a quick hug. Looking at you, she tries her best to smile and says "Th-Thank you, I don't know what I would've done without you..not to mention my poor Swablu..if she didn't have such a bad trainer as myself, she wouldn't be in this condition now.."
As quickly as it appeared, her smile fades again, and the girl gloomily looks at her Pokemon. Not quite sure what to say to her, you turn your attention on the impending battle.
Passho has stepped up to Snubbull, and now he lets out the fiercest Growl he can manage - Snubbull, who was busy eyeing the bruises Swablu with a menacing look, isn't quite scared by that, but nonetheless notices its new opponent. The Snubbull sneers at Passho, apparently happy to have found a new victim to bully. Snickering, it suddenly makes a quite ugly, but also kinda Scary Face at your Buizel - this takes Passho quite aback, and he hesitates to attack for a moment - which was all Snubbull wanted, since it now fires its Hidden Power attack - at Swablu! The poor bird has to take another hit, and is send flying right at you and the young girl, coming to a halt right before you. This sight seems to have been to much for her, as she suddenly bursts into tears again, sobbing unstably.
Angered that his opponent seems to be ignoring him, Passho finally attacks and sends his Water Gun right at Snubbull - and the attack hits the mean little thing dead-on, soaking it wet and dealing decent damage. Passho is far from done however, and in his rage sends a chilly Ice Beam at his opponent, and this attacks hits its mark as well, and in addition to hurting Snubbull quite a bit, it also freezes the Normal type's right arm. It quickly regains its composition though, and decides to do something about that frozen arm - suddenly, Snubbull's right hand begins to glow brightly red inside its icy case, and suddenly bursts into flame, melting all of the ice away - looks like it used a Fire Punch to do that. With that matter handled, Snubbull looks at Passho with a fierce look on its face - but compared to how it looked at Swablu earlier, this is rather a look full of hate..
Meanwhile, noticing that the girl apparently is in no condition to help her Pokemon, you bend down to Swablu and carefully spray the Potion on the Flying type's bruised body. The medicine works its wonders, and some of the wounds quickly begin to heal. Contentedly, you watch as the little thing weakly opens its eyes and slowly gets up - at first, it looks at its trainer and then at you, quite surprised, but then coos softly at you, expressing its thanks. Despite applying the Potion to it, Swablu is still rather beat up, but at least is out of immediate danger for now.
Turning your attention back on the battle, you know that Snubbull is far from giving up - while it may not pose that big a danger, you better take care of it. Now, what will you do?
Rivka winced as the bully Snubbull harmed the beaten bird once more, sending the little one flying towards the two humans. The trainer, shocked at witnessing the bully deal such a blow, instinctively rushed forward to scoop Swablu up and return to her backpack. She had to work fast; she grabbed the potion and sprayed it upon the little bird's battered body then gently rubbed the healing liquid throughout the Swablu's feathers, making sure it would be evenly absorbed through the body. Seeing the medicine do its work, Rivka was relieved at the sight of the downy little bird stirring and opening her eyes, a sign that she could hang on for a little while as Passho valiantly fought off the bulldog. Knowing that Swablu would need immediate professional medical attention, however, Rivka took out a Sitrus Berry, offering it to the Swablu in hopes that she'd regain a little more strength, and gently petted the cottony bird's head with reassurance as she called out orders to Passho. "Great going, Passho, you did good! Now fire another Water Gun in its face, and using the mud created from the excess water, give it a good Mud Slap! Finish the round with a Headbutt!" Hoping for the best, Rivka hoped that he Buizel would give the Snubbull the beating of its lifetime- not just to avenge the Swablu, but to ensure a swift victory so that the little bird could get some medical help quickly. Turning to the girl, Rivka then asked her, "Is there a Pokemon Centre nearby? If so, I believe one or two of my Pokemon can help escort your Swablu to there quickly while Passho buys us time by teaching that bulldog a lesson."
Old 11-10-2007, 07:59 AM   #171
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

In all seriousness guys, if I EVER take this long again, flood my PM box, here or on Serebii. I apologise for lack of updates, and I hope that I'll be able to pick up the pace soon.

Oh, and Dream Breaker and John's Knight. Welcome to my group.

Dragon11: Angeline shrugs as you ask her whether it is safe to take the Flying crystal, and you put it out of your mind for the moment, sliding the crystals you've chosen into the slots on the door. Once the last crystal slides into place, the door begins to shine in rainbow colours, before fading from sight. The sound of sliding rock makes you turn around, and you notice all the pillars have descended into the floor, bar one.

You step forward, almost without realizing, and take the Flying crystal, which just sits there, as though calling to you. After pocketing it, you head through the next door, followed by Angeline.

As you both step through, you find yourself in a dark room, not even able to see a few feet in front of you. A loud SLAM echoes behind you, telling you the door behind you is shut, and in an instance, a brilliant flash appears, and suddenly you see the room before you,

You find yourself standing on a small balcony, overlooking a twenty foot drop. You see a door on the other side of the room, on another balcony, about another twenty feet away. There are only two problems you can see with this situation though. One is that there seems to be nothing connecting the two balconies. Twoâ€Â¦ the gap between the balconies is a flaming abyss, a living lake of fire.

Angeline makes to fly across, but the moment she leaves the balcony, a HUGE pillar of fire erupts from the inferno below, Angeline's natural speed the only reason she makes it back intact. She lands beside you, and sticks out a wing, but no reaction occurs. It seems only flying attracts the large pillar of flames.

Wondering how on earth you're gonna get outta here, the air before you begins to distort, and words appear:

"Follow your heart
And you will see
Its right in front of you
That the beginnings of this test
Herald your path through."

What will you do?

Lee-san: Najid nods, Howling loudly, both of your Pokemon readying themselves for this round. Nuray zips out of sight, while Najid lunges with terrifying speed, but the Beedrill aren't about to just stand there. The one Nuray is targeting splits into three with a Double Team, Nuray taking out one of the clones. Najid, however, has more success, snatching hold of the injured Beedrill's right wing, and with a horrible tearing sound, Najid spits out the wing in his mouth, and the Beedrill drops to the ground, immobilized.

The other Beedrill, however, seem pretty pissed, and Nuray senses this, splitting into four with a Double Team. Both remaining Beedrill swarm at Nuray, taking out all three clones and bombarding the real Nuray with a barrage of Twineedles. With a scream of pain, Nuray collapses to the ground, KO'ed.

Najid is now left alone to face two Beedrill, against two almost uninjured Beedrill, who seem to be panting slightly. Najid's stats haven't changed much though.

Two rounds til Saria awakens. Hang in there!

Dream Breaker: With Arioran walking beside you, the two of you fight well to contain your fears as you head towards the Lost Woods, strolling through the peaceful meadows of Elyra Field. The sky above you is bright blue, with not a cloud to be seen, and you soon find yourself at a crossroad.

The road splits into two directions, one to the left, one to the right. The right sign says 'Lost Woods', and you turn your head in that direction. After looking down the path, you notice something strange, and rub your eyes to check again. Still staring in disbelief, you watch as some of the trees in the distance appear to be moving.

Shaking your head, you look back at the sign, and read the second sign, which is too blurred to read, but has a large poster hanging underneath.

Will you check out this tournament, or continue onto the Lost Woods, and the moving trees?

[Dootakun]: Traveling through Elyra with your sights set on the Forest of Mystery, you soon find yourself surrounded by lush meadows and blue skies- Until the sky fills with angry black clouds, and the heavens begin to open, rain coming down in bucket loads. Running as fast as you can to get out of the rain, you soon find yourself seated under a very large tree, waiting for the rain to stop.

The rain seems to last forever, and you lean against the tree, watching the world around you, when you notice a blur and ruffle in the grass around you. It's only then that you notice the pair of eyes staring at you through the grass, and suddenly you find yourself looking at a pack of three very hungry and very wet looking Persians.

Whatever will you do?
Old 11-10-2007, 12:28 PM   #172
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua
Dream Breaker: With Arioran walking beside you, the two of you fight well to contain your fears as you head towards the Lost Woods, strolling through the peaceful meadows of Elyra Field. The sky above you is bright blue, with not a cloud to be seen, and you soon find yourself at a crossroad.

The road splits into two directions, one to the left, one to the right. The right sign says 'Lost Woods', and you turn your head in that direction. After looking down the path, you notice something strange, and rub your eyes to check again. Still staring in disbelief, you watch as some of the trees in the distance appear to be moving.

Shaking your head, you look back at the sign, and read the second sign, which is too blurred to read, but has a large poster hanging underneath.

Will you check out this tournament, or continue onto the Lost Woods, and the moving trees?
Zach continued to walk down the path towards the Lost Woods, Arioran doing the same at his side, but shaking violently all the same. As he looked down at his Numel, he began to realize what he had said to her earlier and started to feel like an awful trainer. Shaking off his fear for a few moments, he grasped Arioran off the ground and, with a yelp of surprise from the creature, took off farther down the paths, laughing his head off to say the least. Arioran was shocked for a few moments, and then joined her trainer in the amusement.

Further down, Zach put the Numel down and smiled at her...and then felt an eerie feeling as he discovered they were at the threshold of crossroads. To the right was their real destination, the Lost Woods, and as he looked onwards, he saw...moving trees? He wasn't sure what...but as he continued to stare the vision became more real and...scary perhaps. Shaking his head and bypassing the sign reading "Lost Woods," he caught Arioran reading off a large poster beneath a blurry sign of which he could not read.

"Inferno Royale: a tournament designed...trainers to bond with their fiery partners..." Zach read, intrigued slightly. Images of several fire Pokemon adorned the advertisement, including a Numel that Arioran stood transfixed upon. "Entry free...PRIZES!" Zach's face lit up as he read the last line, scaring Arioran half to death but caught her attention. Turning to his Numel, Zach asked, "Don't you think we should go?"

Arioran paused for a few moments before jumping up and down; she'd always wanted to have some one-on-one time with her trainer and experience a battle. "Nuum!"

Zach was ecstatic; the Lost Woods didn't seem to matter anymore. "Let's get a move on! You definitely have a shot, I mean, I am your trainer!" Arioran's face went blank for a few seconds as she heard Zach's last discourse, but was still excited nonetheless. She jumped into her trainer's arms and they took off towards the Inferno Royale tournament, eager to kick some butt.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:50 AM   #173
Sylar
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Sylar Send a message via MSN to Sylar

Quote:

Mystical Woodland

Sylar: You decide to let Hippo battle for his first time, and hope that he will fare well despite his inexperience. The Exeggcute doesn't really seem to take your Pokemon seriously though, as it mockingly sticks all of its six tongues out to Hippo. Your little partner is quite angered by this, and starts off by blasting a good deal of Sand in its opponents eyes. The attack works quite well - but only the three eggs in front are affected by it, the three in the back can still see quite well. Well, not that well, but neither can you, because you suddenly become aware of the fog that is slowly enveloping the clearing you are standing in..you feel slightly uneased by that, but decide that it's of no importance right now. Instead, you witness that Hippo is rushing forward to Tackle its opponent, but Exeggcute is prepared - or at least the three eggs in the back are, as they quickly jump forward and fire a Bullet Seed attack - which unfortunately hits Hippo, dealing some damage to him. Exeggcute is laughing manically at the success of its attack, and while Hippo is still struggling to get to his feet, the Grass type seems to be preparing another attack, as it is quite still of a sudden and seems to be focusing its energy, eyes closed..
Joe watched as the battle unfolded, and looked on shocked as he saw the holes in the heads of two eggs. With a sweatdrop moment safely under his belt, he thought about the next stage of the battle, and how Hippo could keep the upper hand.
"Right, Hippo! Start off by charging at Exeggcute, ready to Tackle, but just before you strike, send a Sand-Attack it's way, which will hopefully disorient it. Or something. After that, finish up with another Bite. Hopefully it'll all go to plan, and if not...well, we'll deal with that when we get there," said Joe, wondering whether his strategy would work. Meanwhile, Hippo was slowly getting ready to charge forwards and unleash his first attack.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:41 PM   #174
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Dragon11: Angeline shrugs as you ask her whether it is safe to take the Flying crystal, and you put it out of your mind for the moment, sliding the crystals you've chosen into the slots on the door. Once the last crystal slides into place, the door begins to shine in rainbow colours, before fading from sight. The sound of sliding rock makes you turn around, and you notice all the pillars have descended into the floor, bar one.

You step forward, almost without realizing, and take the Flying crystal, which just sits there, as though calling to you. After pocketing it, you head through the next door, followed by Angeline.

As you both step through, you find yourself in a dark room, not even able to see a few feet in front of you. A loud SLAM echoes behind you, telling you the door behind you is shut, and in an instance, a brilliant flash appears, and suddenly you see the room before you,

You find yourself standing on a small balcony, overlooking a twenty foot drop. You see a door on the other side of the room, on another balcony, about another twenty feet away. There are only two problems you can see with this situation though. One is that there seems to be nothing connecting the two balconies. Twoâ€Â¦ the gap between the balconies is a flaming abyss, a living lake of fire.

Angeline makes to fly across, but the moment she leaves the balcony, a HUGE pillar of fire erupts from the inferno below, Angeline's natural speed the only reason she makes it back intact. She lands beside you, and sticks out a wing, but no reaction occurs. It seems only flying attracts the large pillar of flames.

Wondering how on earth you're gonna get outta here, the air before you begins to distort, and words appear:

"Follow your heart
And you will see
Its right in front of you
That the beginnings of this test
Herald your path through."

What will you do?
Aero smirked as he saw the door fade away, he then turned to see the pillars sliding away, except for the Flying Crystal. Though slightly paranoid about it being the one left, Aero swiped the crystal and dashed through the door. Putting the crystal in the pocket of his baggy black jeans as he ran. But the room he ran into was to dark and the door behind him slammed shut. But before Aero even had the time to swear under his breath about it, a flash appeared and lit the room.

Aero, Angelique, and his Flygon, Sandstorm, were on a balcony with another balcony about 20 feet in front of it. Aero thought it would be easy to get over this problem with his array of Flying-types. But as Angelique went to fly to the other side, a massive pillar of flame comes up that nearly kills Angelique, but she just manages to dodge it. Walking to the edge of the balcony, Aero finally notices that 20 feet below them, a pool of lava bubbled. Angelique then stuck her wing out over the lava and nothing happened. Either Angelique got unlucky, or its triggered by flying. Probably the latter.

Then a poem appears in the air. Aero rolled his eyes at the prospect of another riddle before decoding the poem. He ignored the last to lines and focused on the first three. "Follow your heart and you will see its right in front of you." He thought for a second before deciding there was an invisible path between the balcony. Aero nodded and agreed to "follow his heart".

"Sandstorm, I'm going to walk off the edge. Hold on to me for the first few steps in case I fall," Aero glanced from the dumbstruck, but agreeable Flygon to the pocket that had the Flying Crystal in it. "Or if a flame pillar starts to come up." The Flygon nodded and Aero prepared for the moment of truth and went to take a step, with the dragon hold onto his arm. Aero smiled and took his first step...

FB PC
Old 11-16-2007, 06:23 PM   #175
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
[Dootakun]: Traveling through Elyra with your sights set on the Forest of Mystery, you soon find yourself surrounded by lush meadows and blue skies- Until the sky fills with angry black clouds, and the heavens begin to open, rain coming down in bucket loads. Running as fast as you can to get out of the rain, you soon find yourself seated under a very large tree, waiting for the rain to stop.

The rain seems to last forever, and you lean against the tree, watching the world around you, when you notice a blur and ruffle in the grass around you. It's only then that you notice the pair of eyes staring at you through the grass, and suddenly you find yourself looking at a pack of three very hungry and very wet looking Persians.

Whatever will you do?
I'm going to use two pokemon; if you only want one pokemon, then PM me please.

"Not exactly what I was expecting..." he thought, taking a step back as he observed the three Persian. Their fur seemed to be wet, and for some reason (might be from the old cliché), they seemed to be hungry. Could he be their next meal? Absolutely not.

"I've just arrived here." he said, glaring at the felines. "And this is not how I am going to end my trip. So prepare yourselves, vile beasts. I won't be eaten without a fight. Better yet, I won't be eaten, period." Picking two pokeballs from his belt, he tossed them into the air, before the spheres opened. Two quick and bright flashes of light erupted from the pokeballs, quickly turning into a Scizor and a Cranidos.

"Welcome, Assustador and Hades." he greeted his pokemon. "Looks like we're going to have a battle. Assustador, I want you to start with a Double Team, then go for an Aerial Ace for one or two Persian." the mantis nodded, and he continued: "Hades, fire a Flamethrower at them, before Assustador creates his doubles. Then, strike with your Shadow Claw.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records