UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Old 04-07-2018, 01:11 AM   #1
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Mew Fizzy Bubbles Anonymous Opinion Survey and Performance Review

Hey guys, it’s been a while, but as FB nears the anniversary of our fresh start we would like to take the opportunity to see how we’re doing as mods and as a community in general with a little peer review. This survey is completely anonymous, so please don’t hold back your real feelings. If there is something that we as mods could do better to make FB a more enjoyable game or if there is something we have done that you disagree with, now is your chance to express your opinions with complete anonymity. However, Emi, Ex, and myself are all in agreement that even without an anonymous survey we are all really hoping that people can feel comfortable enough to come to us and voice any concerns you might have. Please do not feel afraid to tell me I’m doing something wrong; I know I’m not perfect and I will never know how you feel if not told otherwise! Hopefully this survey will help set a guide of how we want FB to progress in the coming year and beyond that as well. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

https://s.surveyplanet.com/SJWFYCHjM
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records