UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 07-17-2018, 01:16 AM   #426
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I have 31 Rare Candies

Trading 7 Rare Candies to King Ghidorah for mysterious purposes...

24 Rare Candies remaining

Trade Open

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:09 AM   #427
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
I have 31 Rare Candies

Trading 7 Rare Candies to King Ghidorah for mysterious purposes...

24 Rare Candies remaining

Trade Open
Accepting the 7 candies, extra mysteriously. Using them to juice up my Onix from Lv13 to Lv 20 with even MORE mystery.

Trade closed
Old 07-20-2018, 12:06 AM   #428
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 1 Male Hoothoot to Maskerade for his lvl 1 Male Starly.

Trade open

Old 07-20-2018, 12:17 AM   #429
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trading my lvl 1 Male Hoothoot to Maskerade for his lvl 1 Male Starly.

Trade open
Trading my Lv 1 Male Starly with EM Pursuit for TKF's Lv 1 Male Hoothoot, henceforth known as IX - THE HERMIT.

Thanks! ^^
Old 08-03-2018, 04:14 PM   #430
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 23 Nidoking to King Ghidorah for his recently hatched Onix. Stats below
Spoiler: show

Ball: Luxury Ball
Size: Height-2.1m (1.5x)/ Weight-93kg (1.5x)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Leer, Peck, Tackle, Focus Energy, Horn Attack, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Megahorn, Drill Run, Smart Strike, Water Pulse, Chip Away, Thrash

Trade Open

Old 08-04-2018, 06:36 AM   #431
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trading my lvl 23 Nidoking to King Ghidorah for his recently hatched Onix. Stats below
Spoiler: show

Ball: Luxury Ball
Size: Height-2.1m (1.5x)/ Weight-93kg (1.5x)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Leer, Peck, Tackle, Focus Energy, Horn Attack, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Megahorn, Drill Run, Smart Strike, Water Pulse, Chip Away, Thrash

Trade Open
Trading Lv.1 Onix to TKF for Lv.23 Nidoking. Now my nido-collection is nido-complete.

Trade closed
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:49 PM   #432
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my Poisonium Z crystal to Sandaa for 10 Rare Candies, 5 Mysterious Gummis, a Shadow Lance and TM Dig.

Trade Open

Old 08-06-2018, 12:04 AM   #433
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading my Poisonium Z crystal to Sandaa for 10 Rare Candies, 5 Mysterious Gummis, a Shadow Lance and TM Dig.

Trade Open
Trading 10 candies, 5 mysterious gummis, a Shadow Lance, and TM Dig to TKF for his Poisonium Z crystal. Thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:01 PM   #434
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Trading the following Pokémon away:

Trading Lv. 01 M Archen to Gary for x10 Rare Candies.

Lv. 01 M Archen
Special Ability: Defeatist
Egg Moves: Earth Power;
MTs & TMs: Dig;

Trading Lv. 01 M Tirtouga to King Ghidorah for $750.

Lv. 01 M Tirtouga
Special Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Bide; Water Pulse;
MTs & TMs: Stone Edge;

Trading Lv. 01 F Vullaby to Gemini Spark for $1000.

Lv. 01 F Vullaby
Special Ability: Weak Armor
Egg Moves: Fake Tears; Foul Play; Knock Off; Mean Look; Roost; Scary Face; Steel Wing;
MTs & TMs: Aerial Ace; Cut; Fly; Iron Defense;

Trading Lv. 01 F Murkrow to MissingNo. Master for x02 Rare Candies and $500.

Lv. 01 F Murkrow
Special Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: None.
MTs & TMs: Snatch; Thief;

Trading Lv. 01 F Starly to Heather for $500.

Lv. 01 F Starly
Special Ability: Reckless
Egg Moves: Astonish; Detect; Feather Dance; Foresight; Revenge; Roost; Steel Wing;
MTs & TMs: Protect; Rest; Roost; Sleep Talk; Swagger; Thief;

Trading the following items away:

Trading x01 Silk Scarf and x01 Safety Goggles to OkikuMew for x10 Rare Candies.

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:16 PM   #435
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Trading Lv. 01 M Archen to Gary for x10 Rare Candies.

Lv. 01 M Archen
Special Ability: Defeatist
Egg Moves: Earth Power;
MTs & TMs: Dig;
Trading 10 candies to Tate for their lv.1 male Archen with Earth Power and Dig. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2018, 12:49 PM   #436
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Trading Lv. 01 M Tirtouga to King Ghidorah for $750.

Lv. 01 M Tirtouga
Special Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Bide; Water Pulse;
MTs & TMs: Stone Edge;

Trading $750 for Tirtouga. Trade closed.

Thanks Tate.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:45 PM   #437
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:

Trading Lv. 01 F Starly to Heather for $500.

Lv. 01 F Starly
Special Ability: Reckless
Egg Moves: Astonish; Detect; Feather Dance; Foresight; Revenge; Roost; Steel Wing;
MTs & TMs: Protect; Rest; Roost; Sleep Talk; Swagger; Thief;

Trading said $500 to Tate for this wonderful bird daughter, thank you so much Tate!!! I love the Starly line~

Bills here!

Trade closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:11 PM   #438
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading Lv. 01 F Murkrow to MissingNo. Master for x02 Rare Candies and $500.

Lv. 01 F Murkrow
Special Ability: Prankster
MTs & TMs: Snatch; Thief;
It was the dead of night in Fizzytopia. The otherwise dark sky was illuminated by millions upon billions of tiny pinpricks of light, to say nothing of the full moon hanging high above the land. A beautiful, clear night, ideal for camping.

And indeed, camping is just what one young Pokémon Trainer was doing that night. No tent above her head- no need for it with this weather. 14-year-old Terri Alph needed only her Unown-print sleeping bag, and her Pokémon friends dozing off all around her. As Terri looked up at the stars, she had her usual small, mysterious smile on her face. Her PokéGear was nearby, the radio tuned to an unofficial frequency which was playing very strange sounds.

Sounds which something nearby found quite convenient, the better to not be heard. Whatever small sounds its wings made were surely inaudible over the weird noises that the young girl seemed to be enjoying, and moreover, her enjoyment of said sounds would surely distract her sufficiently so that this job could go off smoothly without a hitch.

The unnoticed intruder scanned the area, eyes gleaming as they fell upon a bright red messenger bag. Surely there was something worth grabbing in there. And if she was quiet, she might even be able to not wake up the various sleeping Pokémon. She came in for a landing right before the bag, keeping a sharp eye out all the while. Nobody woke up. Excellent. She approached the messenger bag- if she could get the zipper open, its contents would be hers for the taking. She stepped over a couple of flowers, inched her beak closer to the bag-

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

She froze up. A loud, yet oddly soothing bell chimed, echoing throughout the area. All at once, the others woke up. And before the intruder knew it, she was surrounded. A pair of Ninetales, one of each form. An Inkay. Some kind of creature wearing on her tail the very flowers that were just stepped over (and from whom the chiming seemed to be emanating). And of course, the human.

"She was going for your bag, Terri," said the flower creature- the Comfey- addressing the barefoot human.

Terri nodded. "Thank you, Help," she replied. "Thanks for the Heal Bell." Producing a blue Pokédex, she opened it up and pointed it at the intruder.

"Murkrow, the Darkness Pokémon. A Dark and Flying-type," droned the device. "Murkrow is generally detested as an omen of bad luck. It collects shiny objects, and will give them as gifts to Trainers it likes."

Terri tilted her head, looking at the Murkrow. "So you're why Nurse Joy tried to talk me out of camping in Pilfer Plains," she said. "Why were you going for my bag?"

The Murkrow scoffed. "I don't have to explain myself to a human who can't even understand what my kind say," she cawed, spreading her wings preparing for her escape.

"You don't have to," agreed Terri. "But I'd appreciate it."

The Murkrow stopped in her efforts to take off, giving a surprised squawk. "...You understand my words?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm," nodded Terri. "So... why were you going for my bag? I like my things."

"Not that it's any of your business," snapped Murkrow. "But if you must know, I'm after shiny things. And humans keep shiny things in bags. Especially around here, when they want to keep them from me. Like that ever stops me," she added, and with that, she made a break for the messenger bag, in a move that would surely Astonish all present.

Help, however, was quick to intervene. With her Triage Ability helping her to outpace the swift Murkrow, the Comfey swooped in and blindsided the Darkness Pokémon with a super effective Draining Kiss! Murkrow gave an indignant caw as she turned on Help.

"Good, Help," smiled Terri. "Now, George, use Reflect."

Before George could do anything, however, Murkrow's head swiveled faster than a Rowlet on crack, her now glowing eyes glued to the Inkay. George began to execute the move, but chirped in surprise as it proved useless. Meanwhile, Murkrow seemed to be putting up a Reflect of her own! With skillful use of Snatch, she swiped George's move before he could use it! And then she flew forward once more, landing a picture-perfect Peck attack on Help.

"Battle! Battle!" George was exclaiming, bobbing up and down in midair. "Z-Move?"

Terri shook her head. "Murkrow is a Dark-type," she said. "Our Z-Move wouldn't work. Murkrow," she said, trying to get the Dark/Flying-type's attention.

"Shut up and fight!" cawed Murkrow, ready to go for another Peck attack.

"I don't want to," Terri stated. "I want to talk."

At this, Murkrow audibly scoffed. "Humans. You never want to talk," she said dismissively. "You see me stealing, and you want to fight me off."

"Well, why steal in the first place, then?" asked Terri. "Not everything shiny belongs to people, and you could always try asking I have shiny things I don't want to get rid of, but I could try and find something I'd be fine with you having."

"Are you stupid? Nobody would do that for my kind," snapped Murkrow.

"Really?" Terri replied, picking up her messenger bag and going through it. "Then what do you call this?" She dug out a bright pink gemstone- a Psychic Gem- and offered it to Murkrow.

This stopped Murkrow in its tracks. "...Ooooh," she murmured. "So sparkly! This... is for me?"

"You're welcome to it," smiled Terri. For a moment, Murkrow was rendered speechless. This was the first time in her life that a human ever voluntarily surrendered something shiny to her. Could this be a trap? She wasn't sure she saw how...

"There it is!" came a voice. "Hey, little girl, step aside- that little thief is gonna get it!"

Terri turned and looked. A large, bulky man was running up to them, with what appeared to be a floating rock with facial hair by his side. With a curious glance at this rock, Terri turned her Pokédex on it.

"Geodude- Alola Form- the Rock Pokémon. A Rock and Electric-type," droned the device. "Its body is a magnetic stone. Iron sand attaches firmly to the particularly magnetic parts, giving the appearance of hair and eyebrows."

"Hey, wait," Terri said to the man. "Did this Murkrow steal something from you?"

"Nah, but the little shit tried to, and I ain't letting that go!" growled the man. "Geodude! Thunder Punch!"

Murkrow took off at once, flying up to evade the Thunder Punch. Terri couldn't help but feel sorry- Murkrow was totally outmatched by this thing. And as Murkrow dove down behind Terri, the young Trainer knew she had to help.

"I won't let you," she said. "Murkrow's left you alone. You should do the same."

"Pfft. You won't let me?" scoffed the man. "That's a good one! Geodude, get that Murkrow!"

"George, get that Geodude!" called Terri. "Use Superpower!"

"Battle!!" chirped the Inkay, flying at the oncoming Geodude and slamming into it with great force. Force that, thanks to Contrary, only served to strengthen the Inkay rather than leave it weakened as a result.

"You really gotta get in our way, kid?" sighed the man. "Fine, then. This ain't personal, just so you know. Geodude, use Rock Blast!"

"Dodge and go for Overheat!" commanded Terri.

Unfortunately, George wasn't able to dodge the Rock Blast quick enough. Fortunately, however, this did not matter too much. The Defense boost from Superpower prevented the Rock move from doing too much damage. Moreover, George was able to retaliate with Overheat, and though the move had little effect on the Geodude, Terri didn't look too upset about that.

"Hah! If that's the best you got, you're no better against me than that Murkrow," laughed the large man. "Geodude, let's prepare to finish it off!"

At once, Terri felt something being slid onto her wrist. A quick look confirmed- Murkrow had dug her Z-Power Ring out of her bag and slid it onto her wrist. She gave the Murkrow a reassuring smile, then turned back to the fight.

"Get ready now, George!" Terri exclaimed, starting to move her arms. The Psychium Z set into her Z-Power Ring flashed, giving off a light that Murkrow couldn't stop looking at.

"Wha-" began the man, startled by this development. He hadn't seen Murkrow slipping the Z-Power Ring onto Terri's wrist.

“Find your strength and yield to nobody! Make our minds join! Increase our power and direct it to our enemies!" Terri exclaimed as she made the poses, as large quantities of Z-Power flowed from the Psychium Z into the Inkay, who felt his Psybeam get powered up in a big way.

"Z-Move! Z-Move!!" George chanted excitedly.

Terri grinned. "Now, perform- Shattered Psyche!!!”

Code:

George surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

George unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Shattered Psyche
Intense psychic energy swirled all around George, and the Inkay glared at the Alolan Geodude. And then, with a great cry, George unleashed the attack, and Geodude was sent flying! George's spots lit up, and Geodude began bouncing off of invisible psychic barriers like a pinball with eyebrows, before seeming to crash into the starry backdrop of the whole scene, shattering some kind of psychic wall and collapsing to the ground, totally unconscious.

"...Gah, whatever!" grunted the man as he withdrew Geodude into a Level Ball. "It means that much to you, keep the damn Murkrow! Just keep it the hell away from me!" And with that, he ran off.

"...You actually battled for me," Murkrow said to Terri, sounding quite surprised.

"Well, yeah," Terri replied. "You didn't actually steal anything from him. I think he was being a little hard on you. Murkrow... what will you do now?" she asked. "Do you have a family?"

"...No," admitted Murkrow. "It's just me and my collection. Or it should be- I'm too well-known for my thievery around here. I'm why they call this place Pilfer Plains."

"Well, why don't you come with us?" asked Terri. With that, she drew a nice, shiny Luxury Ball out of her bag and offered it to the Darkness Pokémon, giggling a little as the Darkness Pokémon, eyes gleaming, gave a gentle peck to the golden button on the ball and was sucked in. If this startled Murkrow, she hid it well, and made no effort to escape the ball. Terri smiled as the ball clicked shut, but then got right back into her sleeping bag. She figured she'd introduce Want to the rest of her new teammates in the morning.

OOC: Trading 2 Rare Candies and 500 to Tate for the level 1 female Murkrow, who comes knowing Snatch and Thief, comes in a Luxury Ball, and comes with 18 Bond. Nicknaming her Want, and confirming that her Ability is to remain Prankster.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-11-2019 at 10:33 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:42 PM   #439
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:

Trading Lv. 01 F Vullaby to Gemini Spark for $1000.

Lv. 01 F Vullaby
Special Ability: Weak Armor
Egg Moves: Fake Tears; Foul Play; Knock Off; Mean Look; Roost; Scary Face; Steel Wing;
MTs & TMs: Aerial Ace; Cut; Fly; Iron Defense;
And I hereby trade my $1000 in exchange for 134's Lv. 1 Female Vullaby with the bonus moves!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Close*
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:05 PM   #440
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Opening the following trades:

Trading x01 Houndoominite to Gary for x10 Rare Candies, $2000, and x01 Cherish Ball.

Trading Lv. 25 (F) Houndoom and Lv. 01 (M) Scyther to King Ghidorah for $800.

Lv. 25 F Houndoom
Special Ability: Unnerve
Egg Moves: Fire Fang; Fire Spin; Nasty Plot; Pursuit; Thunder Fang;
MTs & TMs: Dark Pulse; Blast Burn; Endure; Heat Wave; Overheat; Return; Will-o-Wisp;

Lv. 01 M Scizor
Special Ability: Light Metal
Egg Moves: Silver Wind;
MTs & TMs: Rock Smash;

Old 08-13-2018, 11:01 PM   #441
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Trading x01 Houndoominite to Gary for x10 Rare Candies, $2000, and x01 Cherish Ball.
Trading 10 candies, $2000, and a Cherish Ball to Tate for their Houndoominite. Thanks!

Last edited by Sandaa; 08-13-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:29 AM   #442
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Trading Lv. 25 (F) Houndoom and Lv. 01 (M) Scyther to King Ghidorah for $800.

Lv. 25 F Houndoom
Special Ability: Unnerve
Egg Moves: Fire Fang; Fire Spin; Nasty Plot; Pursuit; Thunder Fang;
MTs & TMs: Dark Pulse; Blast Burn; Endure; Heat Wave; Overheat; Return; Will-o-Wisp;

Lv. 01 M Scizor
Special Ability: Light Metal
Egg Moves: Silver Wind;
MTs & TMs: Rock Smash;

Trading $800 to Tate for Houndoom and Scizor. Trade closed. Thank you much!
Old 08-14-2018, 09:01 PM   #443
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading Gary my Solrock for 10 Candies

Species: Solrock
Name: Helios
Type: Rock/Psychic
Level: 3
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Docile

Pokeball: Normal
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Adoption
Moves-
Level-Up: Flare Blitz, Tackle, Harden, Confusion, Rock Throw, Wonder Room
Egg Move:
TM/HM: Stone Edge
Move Tutor: Zen Headbutt
Other:

Bond: 3
Personality:

Trading GS my Absol for 5 candies and $1000

Species: Absol
Name: Kadoc
Type: Dark
Level: 1
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Quiet

Pokeball: Luxury
Obtained: Cincinno Royal
Moves-
Level-Up: Perish Song, Future Sight, Me First, Razor Wind, Detect, Scratch, Feint, Leer, Taunt
Egg Moves:
TM:
Move Tutor:

Bond: 10

Trading Naru my Pansage for 3 Candies and my Larvesta for 6 Candies and $1000

Species: Pansage
Name: Bracken
Type: Grass
Level: 9
Ability: Gluttony
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -SpD)

Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Scratch, Play Nice, Leer, Lick
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 18

Species: Larvesta
Name: Taiyo
Type: Bug/Fire
Level: 10
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Bold

Pokeball: Level
Moves-
Level-Up: Ember, String Shot, Leech Life, Absorb
Egg Move:
TM/HM: Overheat
Move Tutor:
Other:

Trading TKF my Aron for 5 Candies

Species: Aron
Name: Titan
Type: Steel/Rock
Level: 15
Nature: Timid

Pokeball: Moon
Obtained: Le Marecage Noir
Moves-
Level-Up: Tackle, Harden, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Iron Defense,
Egg Moves:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor: Mimic
Other:

Bond:

Trading Mask my Mareep for $1000

Species: Mareep
Name: Parker
Type: Electric
Level: 11
Ability: Static

Moves-
Level-Up: Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, Shock Waver, Cotton Spore
Egg Move:
TM/HM: Wild Charge
Move Tutor: Shock Wave
Other:

Bond: 2

Trading MM my Shiny Snover for 2 Candies and $2500

Species: Snover (Shiny)
Name: Fir
Type: Grass/Ice
Ability: Snow Warning
Nature: Jolly

Moves-
Level-Up: Powder Snow, Leech Seed
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Trading Heather my Ralts for $1500

Species: Ralts
Name: Merlin
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Level: 48
Ability: Trace
Nature: Naughty

Obtained: Adoption center
Moves-
Level-Up: Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Disarming Voice, Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Draining Kiss, Calm Mind, Psychic, Imprison, Future Sight, Charm, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Stored Power
Egg Moves: Disable, Grudge, Encore, Confuse Ray, Synchronoise, Misty Terrain
TM: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunder Bolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Dazzling Gleam
Move Tutor: Signal Beam, Hyper Voice, Shock Wave, Icy Wind, Wonder Room

Advanced Moves: Frenzy Plant
Bond: 50 (MAX)

*Trades Opened*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #444
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading TKF my Aron for 5 Candies

Species: Aron
Name: Titan
Type: Steel/Rock
Level: 15
Nature: Timid

Pokeball: Moon
Obtained: Le Marecage Noir
Moves-
Level-Up: Tackle, Harden, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Iron Defense,
Egg Moves:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor: Mimic
Other:

Bond:

*Trades Opened*
Trading Lit 5 Rare Candies for his Aron!

Declaring his ability to be Rock Head, naming him Ares

Trade closed

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 08-15-2018 at 03:37 AM.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:17 PM   #445
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Trading Heather my Ralts for $1500

Species: Ralts
Name: Merlin
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Level: 48
Ability: Trace
Nature: Naughty

Obtained: Adoption center
Moves-
Level-Up: Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Disarming Voice, Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Draining Kiss, Calm Mind, Psychic, Imprison, Future Sight, Charm, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Stored Power
Egg Moves: Disable, Grudge, Encore, Confuse Ray, Synchronoise, Misty Terrain
TM: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunder Bolt, Hidden Power (Fighting), Dazzling Gleam
Move Tutor: Signal Beam, Hyper Voice, Shock Wave, Icy Wind, Wonder Room

Advanced Moves: Frenzy Plant

*Trades Opened*
\[T]/ PRAISE BE

Trading these Bills here! for yon Ralts and renaming him Heimdall. Ah, he's a special one, I just know it.

Trade Closed! Thanks so much Lit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #446
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Also Trading Gary my Litwick and my Frillish for 5 Candies.

Species: Litwick
Name: Wisp
Type: Ghost/Fire
Level: 50
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)

Hold Item:
Obtained: Starter
Moves-
Level-Up: Ember, Astonish, Minimize, Smog, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Will-o-Wisp, Flame Burst, Impriosn, Hex, Memento, Inferno, Curse, Shadow Ball (Nulled)
Egg Move: Heat Wave, Haze, Acid, Clear Smog, Acid Armor, Power Split
TM/HM: Energy Ball
, Shadow Ball
Move Tutor: Pain Split, Shock Wave, Spite, Trick, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Ominous Wind, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Gravity, Gunk Shot, Snore
Other: Shadow Fire

Species: Frillish
Name: Lorelei
Type: Water/Ghost
Nature: TBD

Obtained: Minnao Islands
Moves-
Level-Up: Bubble, Water Sport, Absorb, Night Shade
Egg Moves: Constrict
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

*Trade Opened*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:25 PM   #447
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Trading Lv. 20 (F) Butterfree to Kawaii for x10 Rare Candies.

Lv. 20 F Butterfree
Special Ability: Tinted Lens
MTs & TMs: Ominous Wind; Razor Wind;

Old 08-14-2018, 09:28 PM   #448
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading Gary my Solrock for 10 Candies

Species: Solrock
Name: Helios
Type: Rock/Psychic
Level: 3
Ability: Levitate

Moves-
Level-Up: Flare Blitz, Tackle, Harden, Confusion, Rock Throw, Wonder Room
Egg Move:
TM/HM: Stone Edge
Move Tutor: Zen Headbutt
Other:

Personality:

*Trades Opened*
Trading 10 candies to Lit for his Solrock, thanks!
Old 08-14-2018, 09:29 PM   #449
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Also Trading Gary my Litwick and my Frillish for 5 Candies.

Species: Litwick
Name: Wisp
Type: Ghost/Fire
Level: 50
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)

Hold Item:
Obtained: Starter
Moves-
Level-Up: Ember, Astonish, Minimize, Smog, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Will-o-Wisp, Flame Burst, Impriosn, Hex, Memento, Inferno, Curse, Shadow Ball (Nulled)
Egg Move: Heat Wave, Haze, Acid, Clear Smog, Acid Armor, Power Split
TM/HM: Energy Ball
, Shadow Ball
Move Tutor: Pain Split, Shock Wave, Spite, Trick, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Ominous Wind, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Gravity, Gunk Shot, Snore
Other: Shadow Fire

Species: Frillish
Name: Lorelei
Type: Water/Ghost
Nature: TBD

Obtained: Minnao Islands
Moves-
Level-Up: Bubble, Water Sport, Absorb, Night Shade
Egg Moves: Constrict
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

*Trade Opened*
Trading 5 more candies to Lit, further depleting my life's savings, for his Litwick and Frillish. Thanks again!
Old 08-14-2018, 10:19 PM   #450
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading MM my Shiny Snover for 2 Candies and $2500

Species: Snover (Shiny)
Name: Fir
Type: Grass/Ice
Ability: Snow Warning
Nature: Jolly

Moves-
Level-Up: Powder Snow, Leech Seed
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

*Trades Opened*
It was a day much like any other in the Fizzytopia region. Calm, pleasant weather. Flocks of Pidgeotto and Trumbeak flying overhead every so often. And Keith Masters about to proceed with a Pokémon battle.

It was on a dirt road lined with trees that provided moderate shade that the battle was going down. Keith's opponent, an older man by the name of Walter, had just sent out a blue crustacean of a Pokémon, with a claw even more ridiculously disproportionate to its size than that of a Kingler. Fortunately for it, it was able to expel jets of water from the back of the claw to keep it in midair. Keith took out his Pokédex and pointed it at the creature.

"Clawitzer, the Howitzer Pokémon. A Water-type, and the evolved form of Clauncher," droned the device. "Clawitzer moves by expelling water from a nozzle in the back of its giant claw, and shoots cannonballs of water from the claw to attack. These blasts can punch through thick sheets of iron."

"Ah, so that's what Clauncher evolves into," Keith remarked, putting away his Pokédex. "Alright- a Water-type like that, I got just the thing," he added, plucking a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarging it. "Manchin, let's go!" he exclaimed throwing the ball.

The ball split open in midair, and Keith's Chespin materialized in a flash of light. "Chespin ches!" he exclaimed as he stood there, facing the Clawitzer.

"Let's begin!" declared Walter. "Clawitzer, Aqua Jet!"

But Keith was ready for this. "Use Quick Guard!" he ordered Manchin.

"Chespin!" responded Manchin, hastily guarding himself in a way that would only suffice as protection against first-strike techniques. Fortunately, that's just what Aqua Jet was, and Clawitzer bounced off the shield and fell to the ground.

As Clawitzer attempted to get back in the air, Keith went on the offensive. "Now let's use Vine Whip!" he ordered Manchin.

"Cheeeeespin! Pin!" Manchin exclaimed. A pair of vines extended from his armpits and snaked forward with great speed, slamming into Clawitzer for super effective damage.

"We're not done with you yet, boy," Walter stated. "Vice Grip!"

"Don't let it, Manchin!" Keith called. "Grab it by the claws and throw it!"

"Cheeeeeeespiiiiiiiin, Cheeeeeeespiiiiiiin," Manchin grunted- doing just as Keith ordered, he was able to avoid his vines getting pinched by Vice Grip, and instead held onto Clawitzer's claws with his vines, and was now swinging the Howitzer Pokémon in circles. "Cheeeeeeeees... PIN!" he exclaimed, heaving the Water-type away from him. However, with some well-timed blasts of water from the back nozzle on the giant claw, Clawitzer was able to steady itself and not crash into anything or anyone.

"Well done," smirked Walter. "Now! Clawitzer, Sludge Bomb!"

At this, however, Keith smirked as well. "Let's go, Manchin!" he stated, at which the Chespin ran forward.

"Claaaaaaaawitzer!" grunted Clawitzer, firing a powerful Sludge Bomb from the giant claw. Manchin met this attack head-on as the Sludge Bomb exploded, throwing up more dust than a Hippopotas with the stomach flu. But then, to both Clawitzer and Walter's utter bewilderment, Manchin emerged from the dust cloud, looking completely unharmed.

"What?!" Walter exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Keith grinned. "You can't stop us with a Sludge Bomb!"

"But how- of course," groaned Walter. "Bulletproof!"

"Now it's our turn!" Keith declared as Manchin jumped up. "Thunder Punch, let's go!"

"Cheeeeeees... PIIIIN!" Manchin exclaimed. As he drew level with Clawitzer, the Spiny Nut Pokémon swung an electrified fist into the Water-type for some solid super effective damage.

"Clawitzer! Can you still battle?" called Walter.

"Claaaaaw," groaned Clawitzer. Still conscious, but not faring so well.

And Keith saw the opportunity. "Let's do it, Manchin!" he exclaimed, moving his arms. A purple flash emanated from the Poisonium Z set into his Z-Ring.

"Cheeeespin!" Manchin replied, copying Keith's arm movements.

“Our minds, our spirits, linked as one!" Keith was saying as he moved. "A power as intense as the Plague Swamp of Cascadia! Feel the poison- BE the poison!”

"Piiiiiin!" added Manchin as the Z-Power flowed into him. Powered him up. Turned his own Sludge Bomb into something far more effective.

"Full power, let's go, Manchin!" Keith declared. "Acid Downpour!!!"

Code:

Manchin surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Manchin unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Acid Downpour
Swirls of toxic energy spiraled out from Manchin, and the ground beneath Clawitzer turned to a smelly, horribly poisonous swamp. At the same time, vicious purple clouds formed above the Howitzer Pokémon, and once Manchin gave a shout to let loose the energy, the clouds opened up and rained a horribly poisonous substance down onto Clawitzer, reacting with the swamp below to deal even more damage. And then, it was all gone, leaving a totally unconscious Clawitzer in its place.

"My word," Walter murmured as he withdrew Clawitzer. "A very fine battle indeed, young man." He graciously shook Keith's hand, before walking away.

"Heh, good battling, Manchin," Keith grinned. "That was your best Acid Downpour yet, and you're really getting the hang of Thunder Punch."

"Ches, Chespin," Manchin grinned.

"Holy shit," came a mildly amused voice from behind Keith. "Now that was some battling."

Keith turned, only to grin as he saw who was approaching. "Hey, Gavin," he said.

Indeed, the foulmouthed Shiny hunter from Orre was walking down the dirt road, approaching Keith. The two exchanged a friendly handshake. "You got skills, dude," Gavin was saying. "And that Z-Move- I seen Z-Moves in action once or twice since coming here, but that looked friggin' awesome."

"Heh, thanks," chuckled Keith. "So, how's Dudley doing?" he added.

"Same as ever," shrugged Gavin as he opened up his P*DA. He pointed the device at Keith's Chespin and went into the Strategy Memo.

"Chespin, the Spiny Nut Pokémon. Type: Grass. A wood shell covers its head and back, making it resistant even to a bomb blast."

"Good shit," remarked Gavin as he pocketed his P*DA. "But yeah- you been up to the Cloud Garden at all lately?" he asked.

"Not recently, no," Keith shook his head. "Last time was well before the Fizzbylution."

Gavin raised an eyebrow. "The what the fuck now?"

"Alright, last year, what remained of our Elite Four up and walked out," Keith explained. "Threw the whole region into chaos. Then some other Trainers stepped up and now they're the new Elite Four. And believe you me, the role they played in restoring order to Fizzytopia, they friggin' earned it."

"Huh. Well, then," said Gavin. "Eh, but anyway- I been to Cloud Garden recently, and shit was crazy. Some crazy old guy was going all Magikarp salesman on the local wild Pokémon, selling them seriously overhyped hold items in exchange for Nanab Berries. No clue why he was so obsessed with them, but apparently he'd gotten banned from the local farm, so...well, anyway, I went on over there, did my best to help the situation. Here's the thing, though," he added with a frown. "This fucking Aipom started trying to stir up all kinds of shit, and every time I tried to stop it from causing trouble, it just kept causing even more trouble and laughing at me all the while. I got pissed as all hell, until I finally snapped and just chucked a Nest Ball at it, just to shut it up, and-"

"And you caught it," stated Keith.

"And I caught it," groaned Gavin. "I've been trying to work with that little purple neck pain ever since, and it's... well, you think I'd be calling it a little purple neck pain if it was going well?"

"Touché," Keith admitted. "Anything I can do to help?"

"I was just gonna ask about that," Gavin replied.

"Ches Chespin!" exclaimed Manchin. "Chespin ches!"

"Manchin's suggestin' he battle Aipom," Meowth translated. "See how youse and Aipom work together."

"Yeah, alright, I'm game," sighed Gavin. He plucked the Nest Ball off his belt and walked down the dirt road, creating enough space between him and Keith for a battle.

Manchin stepped forward. "Ches! Chespin!" he declared.

Gavin gave a small sigh and enlarged the Nest Ball. "Just listen to me this time, alright?" he muttered to the sphere, before throwing it. "Aipom, let's go!"

And there appeared Gavin's Aipom in a flash of light. "Aipom!" chattered the puny purple primate.

"Let's go, Manchin!" Keith exclaimed. "Vine Whip!"

"Aipom! Sand Attack!" commanded Gavin. And much to his chagrin, Aipom complied immediately. Why, then, was Gavin displeased? Because he'd neglected to specify that Aipom should be using Sand Attack on the Chespin. As opposed to on his Trainer. "Mmmph- GAH!" Gavin exclaimed, spitting out a mouthful of sand. "Not me, Aipom! Attack the Chespin!"

"Aipom- AIPOM!" exclaimed Aipom, for it was at that moment Manchin lashed out with Vine Whip, landing a direct hit on the Normal-type.

"Let's try this again!" Gavin stated. "Aipom, Tickle attack!"

Aipom, however, flashed Gavin an insolent grin and shook his head. Then, as he turned back to Manchin, Aipom took a big step forward in an Astonishingly menacing fashion. Manchin was taken aback by this, but the damage from the Ghost move was minimal at best.

"Oh, what are you doing?!" Gavin groaned. "Did I say to use Astonish? The hell I did!"

"Manchin, now use Power-Up Punch!" Keith commanded.

"Cheeeees!" grinned Manchin, advancing on Aipom with powerful energy swirling around its fist. Aipom's grin faded at this sight. Gavin opened his mouth to say something, but at that point, a small rod formed in Aipom's tail hand. Aipom tossed it up, and as it whirled in the air, it shot out a recall beam that sucked Aipom in. The rod then shot that beam back into the Nest Ball.

"...FUCK!" Gavin swore. "At what point did I call for an Arceusdamn Baton Pass, Aipom?!" he demanded. He grabbed the Nest Ball and heaved it once more. The rod vanished as Aipom materialized once more. "Come on! This is supposed to be for us to train together!" he exclaimed.

"Aipom... Aipom," Aipom replied impishly. And then, before any of them knew what was happening, Aipom had rushed over to Keith, scrambled up him, and grabbed his Mega Hat.

"Wh- my hat!" Keith exclaimed. He grabbed for Aipom, but the Long Tail Pokémon was very quick to jump away, even shooting a Sand Attack behind it to impede Manchin's attempts to stop him. Keith hastened to withdraw his Chespin, and just like that, he and Gavin were off.

"Sorry about this, man," Gavin grunted, between attempts to withdraw Aipom as they ran after him. "This sort of thing is exactly why I'm trying to train that little shit. I ain't just gonna set that thing loose on the world, y'know?"

"Believe me, I understand completely," Keith responded as he ran alongside Gavin. "The stories I could tell you about my Ledian, you wouldn't believe."

And so the chase went on, slowing down somewhat as Aipom led them across progressively rougher and steeper terrain. It was also starting to get colder, and then both Trainers realized- they had started scaling a mountain in pursuit of Aipom.

"Where the fuck are we, anyway?" Gavin murmured, looking around. There was a little snow dusting the ground- just enough to give the most appetizing impression of a light coating of powdered sugar.

Keith consulted his PokéGear's map. "According to this, we're on Mt. Scuffle," he remarked.

"Heh," smirked Gavin. "Kinda makes me think of Mt. Battle, back in Orre. Well, the name, anyway- Mt. Battle's this huge volcano, and it's home to this 100-Trainer challenge. You gotta climb the thing. Ten areas, ten Trainers to an area. You get access to the next area after beating the area before it. You get to heal between battles, so that ain't a problem, and-"

WHAP

Gavin's face was turning red as he angrily brushed the remnants of the snowball out of his face. He glared in the direction from which the snowball had came, and there stood Aipom, snow still on his tail hand, evidence that he was the one who dared to Fling that snowball. And Keith's Mega Hat adorned his head as well, albeit being entirely too large for said head, to the point where it was a wonder Aipom could've aimed the snowball at all. And Aipom was laughing hysterically.

"I got this, Gavin," Keith stated, turning to the Normal-type on his shoulder. "You're up, Meowth!" he declared. "Fake Out!"

"Right!" Meowth exclaimed, jumping down and darting forward. Clapping his front paws in Aipom's face, Meowth was able to induce flinching.

"Now! Use Thief!" Keith grinned.

Meowth smirked, and lunged at Aipom. With one paw, he punched Aipom in the face, while with the other, he deftly swiped the Mega Hat. With the target acquired, Meowth dashed back to Keith, and handed him the Mega Hat, which was promptly returned to its rightful spot on Keith's head.

"Ahh, that's better," Keith sighed in relief as he adjusted the brim of his hat.

"OK, listen here, you," Gavin began, stepping forward towards Aipom. "You can't just-"

"Sno Snover sno!"

Everyone present turned to see what was going on. A small group of arboreal Pokémon had appeared, all of them looking snowcapped, save for some brown and green.

Except for one of them. One of them had blue instead of green, and it was on this one Gavin's eyes were fixated.

"It's a horde of Snover!" Keith exclaimed, as Gavin took out his P*DA and pressed the Strategy Memo button.

"Snover, the Frost Tree Pokémon. Type: Grass and Ice," droned the device. "Lives on snowy mountains. Having little human contact, it is boldly inquisitive."

Gavin's next move was to whip out his Poké Radar. Sure enough, a few dots showed up on the screen. One where Aipom was. Two where Keith and Meowth were, and one of them was flickering weirdly, but Gavin didn't seem to notice this. He was focused on the cluster of five dots that represented the horde of Snover. More specifically, the single gold dot among them that lined up perfectly with the blue-branched Snover.

"Snover! Snoooooverrrrrr!" bellowed the blue-branched Snover. Sparkles flew around its body as hail began to fall from the skies above.

"Meowth, translation?" Keith asked.

"Dey're sayin' we's intrudin' on deir territory," said Meowth. "And dey don't take too kindly to intruders!"

"Yeah, well, you guys can get out if you want," stated Gavin, a manic gleam in his eyes. "That Snover's Shiny, and I'm catching it!" With that, he threw a Poké Ball. "Dudley! Shine for me!" he exclaimed.

Keith had to smile at the sight of his old Slowbro. "Slooooow," yawned Dudley. Kenny, the Shellder on his tail, was quick to notice Keith, and muffled a cheerful greeting, though very quickly turned back to the matter at hand, biting Dudley's tail to get him to realize they were in a battling situation.

"Let's take 'em on, Dudley! Use Flamethrower!" Gavin ordered.

Dudley took a deep breath and exhaled flames that sent two of the regular Snover fleeing in terror, but the rest of the horde stood strong. Together, they exhaled a trio of Powder Snow attacks that were able to hold off the Flamethrower.

"You wanna play it like that?" sneered Gavin. "Fine, then! Dudley, Teleport behind them!"

"Slooow..." yawned Dudley, as he vanished into thin air- only to reappear behind the horde! "...broooooo!" he finished.

"Perfect! Now hit them with an Incinerate attack!" exclaimed Gavin.

"Slooooowbroooooo!" exclaimed Dudley, launching a fireball from his mouth that erupted into a wide wall of flame in midair, striking the Snover from behind. Keith and Meowth watched with interest- they'd decided against fleeing, being much more interested in seeing how Gavin and Dudley fared here.

The two regular Snover converged on Dudley, firing their Powder Snow once more, but the Shiny one noticed Aipom hanging around. Taking aim, the Shiny Snover fired off a Leech Seed right at Aipom!

And Gavin noticed this. "Oh, hell, no!" he exclaimed, running forward. Aipom saw the oncoming Leech Seed, but knew he hadn't time to dodge it... and then Gavin scooped up the Normal-type in his arms, though the Leech Seed's tendrils started to snag his leg. "Gah! Fuck!" he grunted, trying to shake off the draining roots to no avail.

Aipom, meanwhile, looked at Gavin incredulously. After so much torment, after all the crap he'd put Gavin through, the loudmouthed, foulmouthed Shiny hunter went and saved him like this? Deciding on the spot this deserved some form of repayment, Aipom wriggled free of Gavin's grip and delivered a well-placed Scratch to the Leech Seed, slicing it up and freeing Gavin of its grip.

"Wh... Aipom, thanks," Gavin murmured. "Heh. I... That was pretty cool, actually," he grinned. "Alright, Dudley, use- oh, FUCK ME!" he exclaimed, for it was at that moment he noticed- the repeated Powder Snows had frozen the Shiny Slowbro solid. Gavin withdrew Dudley as the trio of Snover turned back to him. They did not look about ready to give up just yet.

"Ai! Aipom!" Aipom exclaimed, standing between Gavin and the Snover horde.

Now it was Gavin's turn to look at Aipom incredulously. Was Aipom ready to listen to him now? He supposed he'd find out. "OK, then," he shrugged. "Aipom, Swift, go!"

"Aipom!!" chattered Aipom. Swinging his tail wildly, Aipom let fly a number of star-shaped rays of energy that struck all three Snover. This spurred them into action, and the two non-Shinies spat more Leech Seeds Aipom's way.

Gavin, however, grinned. "Now use Fury Swipes!" he ordered.

"Check it- Aipom's listenin' ta Gavin!" Meowth remarked as Aipom slashed wildly, destroying the Leech Seeds before they could do so much as anything to him. "And just because Gavin saved him from a Leech Seed?"

Keith smiled. "Gavin gets pissed at that thing pretty easily," he said. "But deep down, he really does care, and now Aipom knows that."

Meanwhile, the Snover had blindsided Aipom with triple Powder Snows, and now Aipom was frantically trying to clear snow from his eyes as the two non-Shinies raced in on either side.

"Jump, Aipom!" Gavin exclaimed.

"Aipom!" chattered Aipom, leaping up, allowing the Snover to collide painfully below him.

Gavin's grin widened. "Scratch attack!" he ordered.

This was more than the green-branched Snover could take. Once Aipom landed his attack, the pair of plain trees dashed away. With the Shiny now knowing he was the only one left, he exhaled a powerful Powder Snow at Aipom.

"Fight back with Sand Attack!" ordered Gavin.

"Aipom! Aipom!" chattered Aipom. With all the snow on the ground, the Sand Attack was more like a Snow Attack, and it was able to disperse the Powder Snow harmlessly.

"We got it! Zap Cannon!" exclaimed Gavin.

"Aaaiiiiiii... POM!!!" Aipom exclaimed. He charged up an orb of electricity in the palm of his tail, then heaved it at Snover. The Frost Tree Pokémon attempted to evade it, but was struck nonetheless, and felt his wooden body lock up in paralysis.

This, Gavin knew, was the moment. The battle had dragged on, considering they'd started with an entire horde of Snover, so the sphere he dug out of his backpack looked quite mechanical in nature.

Gavin enlarged the Timer Ball and held it out in front of him. "Snover!" he declared, his voice echoing impressively around the mountainous environment. "You shine for me now!" With that, he drew back his arm, and heaved the sphere forward. "Go, Timer Ball!"

Snover could do nothing. He merely stood still, as though rooted like the tree he so resembled, as the ball struck him, split open, and sucked him inside. It landed softly in the snow, rocking back and forth as the red light on the button flashed. Weakened as Snover was, he was still putting up a damn good fight... And then, suddenly, the ball fell still.

"Ahaha!" Gavin laughed triumphantly as he dashed forward, scooped up the Timer Ball, and held it up high. "Fuck, yeah! I caught a Shiny Snover!"

'Aipom pom!" chattered Aipom.

"Heh... welcome to the team," Gavin grinned, looking at the Timer Ball in his hand. "I like your fighting spirit. The master of Mt. Battle would be proud. In fact, y'know what? I'll name you after him. Take it as a compliment, because you better believe it is... Battlus."

"Wow, Gav," Keith grinned, approaching his friend. "That was pretty cool."

"Heh, thanks," Gavin replied. "Y'know, I really oughta thank Aipom here, he's the one who- Aipom?" he said, suddenly realizing the Normal-type was no longer beside him. And then, he looked back at Keith and saw that his Mega Hat was gone. Keith was just noticing this as well. Both of them looked out into the distance and saw Aipom, laughing like crazy, running off with the Mega Hat once more.

Keith and Gavin exchanged looks before dashing off after the sly, snickering simian. "AIPOM!!!" they exclaimed simultaneously, as this turn of events drove home the point- Gavin and Aipom might be a bit closer now, but they still had a long way to go.

OOC: Trading 2 Candies and 2,500 to Lit for this level 1 male Shiny Snover. Transferring him into Timer Ball #1 of 5 and discarding his old Poké Ball. Nicknaming him Battlus, and declaring his Ability to be Snow Warning.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-15-2018 at 01:50 AM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops