UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #126
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
TheKnightsFury: Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 !
And my enigma egg luck is back! Picking up this little breeding slave, putting it in a regular Pokeball, declaring its ability to be Impostor and naming it Puca!

Old 11-09-2018, 07:02 PM   #127
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Also, dropping off Enigma Egg from 235 FCs for incubation.
Tis time!

--------

Also dropping off Enigma Egg from Bimonthly Rewards for incubation!

Last edited by Maskerade; 11-09-2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:41 PM   #128
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Tis time!
Maskerade has hatched a lv.1 female Pichu!
Old 11-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #129
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my lvl 35 Male Aegislash to breed with King Ghidorah's Steelix. Also chucking in this Old Spice. He'll be keeping the baby.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:19 AM   #130
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
"Yes. Yes, certainly. I am a certified Doctor, after all. 100% customer satisfaction. Of course, Mrs Lulu. Don't worry and enjoy your vacation."

Newman adjusted his glasses and grinned as he got off the phone. At long last, a new big break for him! He had been instructed by Dr Grossman in the art of nurturing Pokemon to breed, but now he was entrusted with handling the much more mysterious Enigma Eggs for the first time in his short career. He stared at the four pods, all lined next to each other, and all of them beginning to shake as the life forms within grew in size and strength to break the shell.

He took out his notepad and began jotting down his precious annotations. With each Egg he helped hatch his accolades grew, as did his knowledge in the field. Both were invaluable for his ultimate aspiration, which would become apparent one day. For now, he would bide his time and build up his curriculum.

And then, they hatched. As if Xerneas itself had breathed upon them all, the four shells cracked and fell apart simultaneously, revealing the critters inside. Four vastly different specimens, one in particular a veritable mystery for the scientific community. Handling breeding procedures was his area of expertise, no doubt, but there was no denying the wonderful appeal of these enigmatic Eggs of unknown origins, and unknown contents. One day, he would also reveal the mysteries of these Eggs, the greatest of all breakthroughs in the field!

I could describe them out loud as I delivered them, but... nobody likes a spoiler, right?

Spoiler: show
Naru: Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Female !
TheKnightsFury: Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 !
Biggggg5: Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Female ! It knows EMs Fury Attack and Sand Attack.
Gary: Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male !
Picking up my Starly and putting her in a pokeball

Old 11-10-2018, 02:55 AM   #131
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Male Totodile with Old Spice Incense to breed with King Ghidorah's Nidoqueen. He keeps the offspring.

Nickname: Totodile
Level: 30
Bond: 0
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: December 6
Ball: Cherish Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang, Thrash, Flail, Crunch, Chip Away, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Metal Claw
TM/HM Moves: Blizzard, Dig, Scald

Last edited by Maskerade; 11-10-2018 at 03:29 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:19 AM   #132
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
"Yes. Yes, certainly. I am a certified Doctor, after all. 100% customer satisfaction. Of course, Mrs Lulu. Don't worry and enjoy your vacation."

Newman adjusted his glasses and grinned as he got off the phone. At long last, a new big break for him! He had been instructed by Dr Grossman in the art of nurturing Pokemon to breed, but now he was entrusted with handling the much more mysterious Enigma Eggs for the first time in his short career. He stared at the four pods, all lined next to each other, and all of them beginning to shake as the life forms within grew in size and strength to break the shell.

He took out his notepad and began jotting down his precious annotations. With each Egg he helped hatch his accolades grew, as did his knowledge in the field. Both were invaluable for his ultimate aspiration, which would become apparent one day. For now, he would bide his time and build up his curriculum.

And then, they hatched. As if Xerneas itself had breathed upon them all, the four shells cracked and fell apart simultaneously, revealing the critters inside. Four vastly different specimens, one in particular a veritable mystery for the scientific community. Handling breeding procedures was his area of expertise, no doubt, but there was no denying the wonderful appeal of these enigmatic Eggs of unknown origins, and unknown contents. One day, he would also reveal the mysteries of these Eggs, the greatest of all breakthroughs in the field!

I could describe them out loud as I delivered them, but... nobody likes a spoiler, right?

[center]

Naru: Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Female !
Picking up this dupes baby in a Great Ball. Thanks Mask! Hopefully we can find her a good home.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:11 AM   #133
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my Male Totodile with Old Spice Incense to breed with King Ghidorah's Nidoqueen. He keeps the offspring.

Nickname: Totodile
Level: 30
Bond: 0
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: December 6
Ball: Cherish Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang, Thrash, Flail, Crunch, Chip Away, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Metal Claw
TM/HM Moves: Blizzard, Dig, Scald
Dropping off my shiny Nidoqueen to breed with Mask's Totodile. I'll keep the kid.

*SHINY*
Species: Nidoqueen
Level: 25
Type: Poison/Ground
Obtained: Trade with Empoleon Dynamite
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Poison Point
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Strength, Cut, Rock Smash, Super Fang, Tail Whip, Attract, Ice Beam, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes, Superpower, Tackle, Body Slam, Chip Away, Aqua Tail, Shadow Claw
Evolves: Evolved from @ Lv. 16, Evolved from w/ use of Moon Stone
Old 11-10-2018, 04:09 PM   #134
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my lvl 35 Male Aegislash to breed with King Ghidorah's Steelix. Also chucking in this Old Spice. He'll be keeping the baby.
Dropping off Steelix to breed with Aegislah.

Species: Steelix
Level: 25
Type: Steel/Ground
Obtained: Trade with dosuser
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Mud Sport, Tackle, Harden, Bind, Smack Down, Screech, Rock Throw, Rage, Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Gyro Ball, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Explosion, Dragon Breath, Slam, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Curse, Automize
Evolves: Evolved from via trade w/ Metal Coat
Old 11-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #135
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Maskerade has hatched a lv.1 female Pichu!
Putting her inside a regular Pokeball (1/6). Found you a home!
Old 11-12-2018, 01:12 PM   #136
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
The time had come for the newest little Pokemon friend to be welcomed into the world by Miss Lulu, whose enthusiasm for her life's calling remained unabated despite the constant supervision and care the Hatchery required. The attendant had to admit to herself that it wasn't necessarily challenging work - indeed, she had heard of countries where trainers hatch eggs themselves, incubating them by keeping them in the care of their Pokemon - but as long as the research clearly demonstrated the physiological and psychological benefits of Hatchery care, her tender ministrations would continue to be mandated by the Elite... or so she hoped.

Humming a pleasant melody as she prepares for the shell to show signs of cracking, she finds herself cycling through a few different songs in her humming. As one ended, another would begin... maybe ten... twenty... thirty... this baby was certainly taking their time! Miss Lulu's pleasant hum fades as her mouth twists into a concerned frown. The incubator's sensors had not detected anything out of place, and yet...

As Miss Lulu carefully opens up the unit to personally inspect the baby within, the egg, which sat clear as day before her just moments before, vanishes suddenly. A momentarily stunned expression is replaced with shock and worry, as she is snapped out of her confusion by the blaring of the incubator's warning systems, loudly announcing what she already knew - no baby was detected. Escape suspected. Though the system was wired to automatically lock down doors and windows, Miss Lulu knew that if the baby could escape the incubator, doors would be no deterrent... She would have to override the system and go searching on foot. First and foremost, Miss Lulu worried for the baby's safety first and foremost, as always - and yet, somehow she got the sense that she would be in more trouble than the crafty little escape artist if he stayed missing for long. Miss Lulu wrings her hands, her eyes wet with distress. Oh Arceus, is this going to be the day that a baby gets lost, and they replace me with a Mr. Mime?

As Miss Lulu frantically searches for the missing little one, she becomes vaguely aware of someone following behind her, and yet, she hears no footsteps... Though she turns around and sees nothing, the Hatchery Attendant knows better than to ignore her instincts. As she peers out the window, she can catch just enough of a reflection to see that there is a psychic type hovering behind her, and though the sleepy expression on the Pokemon's face is difficult to read, Miss Lulu can't help but read traces of amusement. The creature senses that the game is up, and immediately teleports back to the Incubation Room, in an act that acknowledges a momentary break from the Psi Pokemon's fun and games; just enough time to allow Miss Lulu to check his vitals, before he disappears again.

Miss Lulu shrugs her shoulders and laughs a bit. This time, it would be up to the little one's trainer to win the game of hide and seek.

---

Median Dia has hatched a Lv.1 Male Abra.
Finally picking up this guy, dubbing him Legere, and popping him into a basic pokeball (9/15). Onward, to warping glory!
Old 11-18-2018, 10:28 PM   #137
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Missingno. Master (2/4): Male Carnivine (1/2) and Female Roserade (1/2), Rose Incense. Due to hatch on Monday, 19th of November
It's been two weeks. No calls to complain. No lawsuits regarding messily devoured Trainer-owned Bug-types. And nothing to indicate that the pair of Grass-types he'd left there were anything other than perfectly fine. Keith supposed these were all good signs, and decided to take them as such as he entered the Hatchery, hoping to be directed to one Grass-type more than what he'd dropped off.

Let's hatch this thing!
Old 11-18-2018, 11:54 PM   #138
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off this Birthday Egg for incubation~
Old 11-19-2018, 05:18 AM   #139
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Also dropping off Enigma Egg from Bimonthly Rewards for incubation!
Hatching!
Old 11-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #140
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
It's been two weeks. No calls to complain. No lawsuits regarding messily devoured Trainer-owned Bug-types. And nothing to indicate that the pair of Grass-types he'd left there were anything other than perfectly fine. Keith supposed these were all good signs, and decided to take them as such as he entered the Hatchery, hoping to be directed to one Grass-type more than what he'd dropped off.

Let's hatch this thing!
Doctor Newman was back to his usual business. After a particularly demanding week of replacing Miss Lulu with the wonderfully mysterious Enigma Eggs, he had once again returned to his Breeding facility, where a veteran customer waited.

He carefully cleaned the glass pod where the Egg was incubating, while pondering on the latest developments of his career.

Was it my fault? Or was it simply luck of the draw?

He knew he'd done everything correctly. But the customers, most of them anyway, weren't satisfied. And he took pride in his "100% customer satisfaction" tagline, because up until the day he'd accepted to stand in for Miss Lulu, that had been the undeniable truth. But the four Enigma Eggs he'd hatched...

All but one were traded away. My perfect record, shattered...

It was, of course, part of the Enigma. But the idea of people doing away with newborns disturbed him greatly; he wasn't a Trainer, nor did he have a single Pokemon to his name, so he could never claim to understand, but... how could they?

But this particular Trainer, this... Keith Golbatson Masters, he had a different reputation. The man's team was said to be larger than any other Trainer's in the region, a veritable army if the tales had any truth to them. Doctor
Newman was yet to meet the legend in person, but that would change today.

His Pokemon seem happy and well taken care of,, he thought as he retrieved Keith's Carnivine and Roserade to deliver alongside the Egg. I'm certain he would keep a hatchling from Lulu's Enigma Eggs no matter the offspring. That's the kind of people this world needs.

Newman felt, of course, very strongly about his profession, and about Eggs in general. His ambition was to one day hold a true position of power in the field, first as the head administrator of Fizzytopia's Hatchery - and, if all went well, the overseer of every Hatchery in each Region. When he did, he knew exactly how he would put his power to use - some major changes were in order regarding those heartless Trainers' misuse of newborn critters. Too bad the moniker "Dr. Eggman" was already taken, and by some silly fictional character no less. Oh well.

"Good evening," said Newman as he finally walked out of his chamber, carrying the heavy glass pod in his arms. He really should find someone to do the heavy lifting for him. "Your Pokemon are happy to see you, and it seems their family just grew in number! I hope you get along well."

You'd better, he thought to himself while he smiled as warmly as he could.

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Female Budew!

It knows the Egg Moves Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Sleep Powder and Synthesis!
Old 11-20-2018, 03:51 AM   #141
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby dropoff Silas, my Male Houndoom, and Ahri, my Female Ninetales (who I give the Old Spice Incense), so they can breed a cute puppy! And no, Ahri didn't hypnotize me for it.

Name: Silas
Species: Houndoom
Level: 52
Current Location: Bedlam Ridge, Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Hardy (Stats and berry preferences normal)
Held Item: Rare Bone (can be cashed for 5000 coins)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Bite, Odor Sleuth, Inferno, Nasty Plot, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Feint Attack, Embargo, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Crunch, (Fire Spin), (Rage), (Pursuit), (Counter), (Punishment), (Feint), (Destiny Bond), {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, [Dark Pulse], {Flame Charge}, {Snarl}, [Uproar], {Retaliate}, Fire Shield (Custom), Gummi Bomb (Custom), {Sunny Day}, Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Laser Focus], {Solar Beam}
Egg Moves to Learn: Spite, Reversal, Sucker Punch

Name: Ahri
Species: Ninetales
Level: 57
Current Location: Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk, likes Bitter, hates Dry)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Baby-doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Payback, Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Hex, Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Safeguard, Flamethrower, Imprison, Fire Blast, Grudge, Captivate, Inferno, Nasty Plot, (Disable), (Energy Ball), (Heat Wave), (Howl), (Hypnosis), (Power Swap), (Secret Power), (Spite), (Tail Slap), [Pain Split], {Double Team}, [Role Play], {Dream Eater}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Aurora Beam], [Ice Shard], {Flame Charge}
Egg Moves to Learn: Flail, Flare Blitz, Psych Up

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 11-20-2018, 01:47 PM   #142
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Dropping off a Birthday Egg
Link to Memakyu in case it helps
Old 11-20-2018, 03:28 PM   #143
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Doctor Newman was back to his usual business. After a particularly demanding week of replacing Miss Lulu with the wonderfully mysterious Enigma Eggs, he had once again returned to his Breeding facility, where a veteran customer waited.

He carefully cleaned the glass pod where the Egg was incubating, while pondering on the latest developments of his career.

Was it my fault? Or was it simply luck of the draw?

He knew he'd done everything correctly. But the customers, most of them anyway, weren't satisfied. And he took pride in his "100% customer satisfaction" tagline, because up until the day he'd accepted to stand in for Miss Lulu, that had been the undeniable truth. But the four Enigma Eggs he'd hatched...

All but one were traded away. My perfect record, shattered...

It was, of course, part of the Enigma. But the idea of people doing away with newborns disturbed him greatly; he wasn't a Trainer, nor did he have a single Pokemon to his name, so he could never claim to understand, but... how could they?

But this particular Trainer, this... Keith Golbatson Masters, he had a different reputation. The man's team was said to be larger than any other Trainer's in the region, a veritable army if the tales had any truth to them. Doctor
Newman was yet to meet the legend in person, but that would change today.

His Pokemon seem happy and well taken care of,, he thought as he retrieved Keith's Carnivine and Roserade to deliver alongside the Egg. I'm certain he would keep a hatchling from Lulu's Enigma Eggs no matter the offspring. That's the kind of people this world needs.

Newman felt, of course, very strongly about his profession, and about Eggs in general. His ambition was to one day hold a true position of power in the field, first as the head administrator of Fizzytopia's Hatchery - and, if all went well, the overseer of every Hatchery in each Region. When he did, he knew exactly how he would put his power to use - some major changes were in order regarding those heartless Trainers' misuse of newborn critters. Too bad the moniker "Dr. Eggman" was already taken, and by some silly fictional character no less. Oh well.

"Good evening," said Newman as he finally walked out of his chamber, carrying the heavy glass pod in his arms. He really should find someone to do the heavy lifting for him. "Your Pokemon are happy to see you, and it seems their family just grew in number! I hope you get along well."

You'd better, he thought to himself while he smiled as warmly as he could.

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Female Budew!

It knows the Egg Moves Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Sleep Powder and Synthesis!
Keith smiled as the Egg was delivered out to him, alongside the proud parents. Fang and Aria rushed to Keith, and after a brief hug was shared by all, the pair of Grass-types forcibly directed Keith's attention to the Egg in the glass container. It was wobbling violently, cracks forming by the second, as though whatever was inside was trying to fight its way out with great violence. Then, it stopped altogether. Keith watched curiously as the Egg's shell seemed to grow weaker somehow, almost as though something was Draining away Giga amounts of sturdiness and structural integrity from the shell, making it weaker. And sure enough, that was exactly what was happening- with one final violent lurch, the Egg's shell practically exploded into tiny fragments as a tiny Budew triumphantly lunged forward. Fang hastened to use Vine Whip to lift the glass container open, lest his daughter try and destroy that obstacle next. Keith was glad for this- he didn't think Doctor Newman would take too kindly to having to replace one of these.

Aria was the first to greet the newborn. The Roserade's eyes swam with tears of emotion as she cradled the feisty Budew in her arms, and said Budew's struggling subsided almost immediately as she came to the realization that this was her mother. But even the struggling, even that was something Aria was happy to see. It told her that her daughter had inherited her feisty fighting spirit, the same heart and soul of a murderous huntress. And the same clever mind, too- weakening the Egg's shell with Giga Drain before shattering it was a stroke of genius, particularly for a Pokémon who did that in order to hatch!

It was Fang's turn to hold his daughter next, and the Carnivine's big eyes welled up with no small amount of emotion. He was just as happy, just as proud as Aria was, and the little Budew was just as quick to warm up to her father. Gently cradling his baby girl in his leafy arms, Fang extended a vine to tickle the Budew with, and the resultant giggling was too cute to accurately describe with words. However, the Budew then grabbed her father's vine between her entwined rosebuds, pulling on it, almost as if trying to see how stretchy and durable it was or something.

And then, Budew jumped up. Squeaking excitedly, she hopped back onto the counter, grabbed a particularly long, narrow fragment of eggshell in her mouth, then hopped back into her bewildered father's arms. She grabbed his vine again, and this time, held it in her blue rosebud while standing on the vine as well, stretching it out as much as she possibly could. As soon as Keith realized that this made her look like a bow of some sort, Budew further encouraged the impression by pulling back the vine with her other rosebud, with the fragment of eggshell in there as well. Taking as careful aim as possible, Budew fired!

...The fragment, of course, didn't get very far, but all present were surprised by how far it got in the first place- it had flown all the way over to Doctor Newman, the piece of eggshell coming to rest harmlessly on his shoulder. Upon seeing this, Budew looked a bit displeased, as though having expected a deadlier outcome.

Keith gave a low whistle. "Alright, that was pretty cool," he grinned. "Fang, Aria, either one of you happen to be descended from a Decidueye or something?" The Carnivine and Roserade shrugged simultaneously. "Well, nevertheless, I like this little girl's spirit," he stated. "So, you two got a name picked out?" he asked his Carnivine and Roserade.

After much discussion among themselves, the pair of plantlike parents relayed an answer to Meowth, who translated for Keith. "Dey's sayin' her name is ta be Artemis," stated Meowth.

"...Are Severus and Fatale gonna be OK with that?" Keith asked, recalling their own daughter, who'd also been named Artemis, now under the command of Keith's friend Gavin and going by the name Agate. He wasn't sure just how touchy a subject this might be with those two, happy though they were that Agate was doing just fine under her new Trainer's command.

"Rose, rade," Aria nodded reassuringly.

"Carni, Carnivine!" agreed Fang.

Keith grinned. "Then that's good enough to me. And as for you, little Artemis," he added, producing a Poké Ball and holding it out to the little Budew. "Welcome aboard.

"Budbudew dew!" squeaked Artemis, ramming right into the ball, whereupon she was caught without trouble. Keith smiled, before proceeding to fill out any and all paperwork he needed to get done in order to truly claim Artemis.

OOC: Thanks, Mask! Claiming this level 1 female Budew, naming her Artemis, housing her in Poké Ball #4 of 5, and declaring her Ability to be Poison Point.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:56 PM   #144
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Dropping off this Enigma Egg #2 (20/11/1.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:43 PM   #145
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

It was rare indeed for Hatchery Attendants to have the opportunity to step away from their work in order to take much needed time away, but with Dr. Newman's capable assistance, Miss Lulu is able to enjoy her time in mysterious, remote locations without worrying about the little ones back home... well, at least, not too much.

With gratitude for the good Doctor's help, before returning to the Hatchery Miss Lulu had procured a small basket of exotic fruits on her travels, tied with a little bow. She had to admit that she did not know a great deal regarding the Doctor's likes and dislikes, but who could say no to such scrumptious, natural treats? As she positions the basket in just such a way that Dr. Newman can see it when next he arrives for another long shift through the reception area, a sweet aroma tickles Miss Lulu's nostrils, filling her mind with recent memories of distant lands... Transported by the olfactory sensation, she does not notice the sound of rustling from the incubation room. Had the scent come from one of the fruits? As Miss Lulu re-examines the basket, something about the gift gives her a moment's pause... she did not remember including a large cherry! As she picks it up, however, the "cherry" opens its eyes... wait, what?

Miss Lulu screams. The baby laughs. The momentary spell of sweet scent gives way to the blaring of an incubator, finally acknowledge that a baby has hatched... and gone loose in the Hatchery. The little fruit-like Pokemon jumps into Miss Lulu's hands with a wink, and the attendant spends a single moment in gratitude for having the time to relax... Both figuratively and literally, her hands would be full once again.

---

Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Female Cherubi with EM Razor Leaf and EM Sweet Scent.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:05 AM   #146
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Oh hey, it's my first Enigma Egg (35 FC) since the start of the new FB! Been a long time coming!
Old 11-23-2018, 09:28 PM   #147
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Female Cherubi with EM Razor Leaf and EM Sweet Scent.
Found just the right person for you! Picking her up in Pokeball 1/6. Thanks!
Old 11-23-2018, 11:02 PM   #148
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (Step 185)
Old 11-24-2018, 08:35 AM   #149
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • King Ghidorah (3/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Steelix (2/2) and Male Honedge (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Monday, 24th of November
  • King Ghidorah (4/4) and Maskerade: Female Nidoqueen (1/2) and Male Totodile (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Monday, 24th of November
Hatching both of these plz
Old 11-24-2018, 01:50 PM   #150
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Hatching both of these plz
Doctor Newman stared silently at the two glass pods on resting on his desk. He knew, of course, the contents of each Egg, but for some reason he had been requested to only deliver one of them; the other would be handled by Miss Lulu, who had been so kind as to leave him a little something for his troubles while she was out on vacation.

Are they... going to replace me?

Admittedly, his results handling those Enigma Eggs earlier had been sub-par. But he remained the most skilled Pokemon Breeder on active duty in Fizzytopia! Surely the Elite weren't planning on shifting this task to Miss Lulu and relegate him to the sidelines?

Most certainly not. I'm... I'm sure this is a technicality, a one-off situation. Right?...

Absent-mindedly, he almost picked the wrong case as he prepared to deliver his Egg. He hated to admit it, but he feared for his job, and this job was all he had - all he was. He had to get to the bottom of this...

"...... oh. Hello. Here's your egg. Enjoy."

Without barely making eye contact with the customer, Doctor Newman returned to his quarters immediately after leaving the glass pod on the counter, egg shaking inside, on the verge of hatching. The shell began to crack, and water droplets fell from within, before a blue critter with impressive fangs for a newborn made his way out. Newman, however, witnessed none of this, his focus entirely elsewhere as he walked hastily back to his study.

I will not let them replace me. I will show them how invaluable I am!

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Totodile!

No compatible Egg Moves...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records