UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 01:46 PM   #51
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off Enigma Egg for incubation.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:38 PM   #52
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off another Enigma Egg to incubate

Old 09-02-2018, 06:08 PM   #53
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my Enigma Egg for Incubation.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:17 AM   #54
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Today's first hatch had provoked a lot of questions. The birth of a Pokemon was an event shrouded in mystery already, but this little one seemed to inspire more than the usual philosophical quandaries from the various researchers, news reporters and curious collectors who had caught wind of the Pokemon that recently emerged from yet another Alolan egg:

"What does the rest of him look like when he hatches? If he's suspended in an incubation unit, surely you would know...?"

"How does he dig through floors? Concrete? Will he leave destruction in his wake if one were to keep him in the city?"

"If I have him upstairs, and I immediately run downstairs, will I see his feet dangling from the ceiling?"

"How does he naturally learn Sucker Punch? What does he punch with? His head?"

"Could this Pokemon possibly be proof that Eldrich horrors exist beneath the surface of our world, or is the real answer so boring that it's not even worth sharing?"

"Miss Lulu, why won't you answer any of our questions?"

"Miss Lulu, why are you laughing at us?"

"Miss Lulu, what are you grabbing from behind your desk?"

"MISS LULU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"OH ARCEUS, WHY??"

And so on, and so on, and so on.

---

In contrast to the first hatch of the day, the second, rather than inspiring questions from others, was full of questions himself. Though content at first with a bowl of sweet berries and snuggling up against a bundle of life-size plush facsimiles of his species, he soon grew curious as yet another visitor came to the front desk of the Hatchery. Miss Lulu was fielding questions for yet another curious researcher -

"...And furthermore, Miss Lulu, why does Diglett live submerged underground in the first place?"

"Wynaut?" the blue Pokemon responded. Miss Lulu, at first, seemed surprised that the little one had left his comfortable setup, but did not immediately intervene...

The researcher chuckled. "Having a Pokemon answer your questions for you now, hm?"

"Wynaut?"

Miss Lulu grins. "Why, yes. Indeed. Please divert all of your questions to this little one. Surely, as a researcher of your caliber, you know that this species has the distinction of 'the Bright Pokemon'. Surely, he is more qualified to answer your questions than I am! Please, don't be shy. Ask away!"

After a quick rummage behind the desk Miss Lulu finds an official Hatchery Staff hat that, while oversized and lopsided on Wynaut's head, looks cute enough to be intentional - she then darts back into her office, watching as person after person was flummoxed, frustrated and ultimately diverted by Wynaut's impeccable "customer service".

Why would Miss Lulu do this?

Well... why not?

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv1 Male Alolan Diglett.
Missingno. Master has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wynaut.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:12 AM   #55
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Missingno. Master has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wynaut.
The Hatchery. Ever since its inception, Keith had been there several times, albeit with the intention of leaving one or two of his Pokémon so they could have some... ahem... alone time with their significant others. But this time was different. This time, Keith was dealing with the department that dealt with Eggs brought in by the Trainers themselves. And just a week prior, Keith found himself in sudden need of their services- among the many gifts he was given for his birthday, he found a Pokémon Egg, a light blue coloration to its shell, sent to him from back in Lavaridge Town- a gift from Grandma Masters. And knowing what he knew about his dear grandmother, Keith had a very good feeling that he knew exactly what was to hatch...

~~~ONE WEEK LATER...~~~

"Haha, I knew it!" Keith grinned as Miss Lulu handed him his newest Pokémon. "My grandmother's better known as the crazy Wobbuffet lady of Lavaridge Town- I knew any Egg she'd send me would hatch into one of these!" As he spoke, he tossed a Luxury Ball into the air. "Helena, have a look at your new teammate!" he said.

The blue-eyed Banette appeared in a flash of light, and said blue eyes widened happily at the sight of the hatchling before them. Keith produced his Pokédex- not very necessary, considering both he and Helena knew all too well what this Pokémon was, but he wanted to hear it give its piece nonetheless.

"Wynaut, the Bright Pokémon. A Psychic-type," droned the device. "Wynaut always smiles regardless of its actual feelings, and indicates anger by slapping the ground with its tail. It uses its earlike arms to pick its favorite sweet fruits off of trees."

"Ohhhh, so cute!" Helena squealed. "He reminds me so much of Smiley!" she exclaimed, thinking back fondly to the Wobbuffet she'd had in life.

"I'm actually glad you mention that," said Keith. "Because I'm thinking maybe we name him after Smiley. Only if it's OK with you. And you, of course," he added to the Wynaut.

Wynaut smiled, of course, tail not slapping the counter at all. "Wynaut?" he responded.

"Heh, I take that as a yes," Keith chuckled, scooping the Psychic-type into his arms. "Welcome to the team, Smiley. And Helena," he added. "I hope I can count on your help with this little guy? I know more than a little about Wynaut and Wobbuffet from my countless visits with Grandma Masters, but you've actually trained one, so your help is gonna be invaluable."

"Of course," smiled the Banette. "One of the most important things- give him a big hug," she instructed Keith. Keith did as instructed, but Helena shook her head. "Harder," she said.

"You sure?" asked Keith. "He just hatched today."

"In the wild, Wynaut packs squeeze up against each other to build up their endurance," Helena explained. "This makes their counterattacks even stronger. I only had the one Wynaut myself, so big, tight hugs are the best substitute for somehow getting a whole pack of Wynaut."

"Makes sense, I guess," Keith conceded. He hugged Smiley tighter, and far from showing any sort of discomfort, the Wynaut hugged him back. "Heh, he likes it, wow," smiled Keith.

"See?" smiled Helena. "In fact, why don't you put him in the Luxury Ball you got for your birthday?"

"I like how you think," Keith nodded. Loosening his grip at last, he reached into his bag and produced the ornately decorated sphere. "Well, Smiley, how's this?" he asked.

"Wy naut!" smiled Smiley, slamming his body up against the Luxury Ball with what felt like unnecessary force. The Wynaut was quickly sucked into the sphere, which wobbled minimally before falling still.

OOC: AWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Thanks, Marion! Claiming this level 1 male Wynaut, naming him Smiley, putting him in this Luxury Ball which nets him +10 Bond right from the start, and declaring his Ability to be Shadow Tag.

...And you know what? After rereading the effects of Celebrate in FB, I think it actually seems like a fitting move for a Wynaut or Wobbuffet. Especially since this one hatched from my Birthday Egg- double the significance! With that in mind, using my Magical Party Popper on my new Wynaut.

*Smiley learned Celebrate!*
Old 09-03-2018, 02:14 PM   #56
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Dropping off one Birthday Egg. Incubate it, don't fry it.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:31 PM   #57
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off another Enigma Egg to incubate
Hatching this one

And dropping off my Birthday Egg to incubate!

Old 09-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #58
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off Enigma Egg for incubation.
Hatching please
Old 09-09-2018, 09:51 AM   #59
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

The first egg to arrive on this very busy week at the Hatchery looked more like a candy creation than the egg of a living, breathing creature - those who admired the egg in incubation could not help but comment that it looked good enough to eat. Even Miss Lulu had to remind herself, while checking with bleary eyes on the four incubating eggs relying on her care in the wee hours of the morning, that as sugary sweet as that pink, pastel shell looked, it would be morally reprehensible to take a bite!

It is no surprise, then, that a cotton candy puff of a Pokemon would emerge from such an egg - the smell of a saccharine carnival indulgence wafts through the Hatchery as the baby explores her surroundings. Miss Lulu provides the little one a dog bowl full of strawberry marshmallow fluff. It was not a meal that Miss Lulu would usually recommend or condone for any Pokemon, but this was a unique species...

A second egg was soon to follow - the dull green shell, tough as cement, was nonetheless easily broken through by a pair of baby tusks. A dragon head emerges, with deep, red eyes surveying the world they had been born into. The tough little girl thrashes out of the rest of her egg, the incubator releasing to let her explore. Miss Lulu's ever-watchful eye is on the baby as she approaches the Cotton Candy Pokemon who had hatched just before her... rather than try to sink her teeth into the pink cotton fur, however, the Axew bows her head in greeting. To Miss Lulu's great relief, the greeting is well-received... and the sweet babies share a bowl of marshmallow fluff in the name of friendship.

Miss Lulu sighs and shakes her head. Sweet marshmallow mush was probably not the best first meal for a growing dragon type, especially given how easily the sticky substance adhered to her tusks... Miss Lulu gets herself a warm, damp washcloth and silently makes a wish to Jirachi that the marshmallow would be cleaned up before the baby's trainer came to pick her up.

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Swirlix.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Female Axew with EM Iron Tail and EM Razor Wind.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:11 AM   #60
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Dropping off my Enigma Egg for Incubation.
Hatching this too

Old 09-10-2018, 05:40 AM   #61
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Dropping off one Birthday Egg. Incubate it, don't fry it.
Hatching this.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:30 PM   #62
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Female Axew with EM Iron Tail and EM Razor Wind.

Blake supposed he should be thankful to whatever gods still bothered to look his way; after all, he had managed to retrieve most of the partners he'd been forced to leave behind with his incarceration, twenty years ago - not because he had any friends on the outside that owed him favours, but because his Pokémon knew where to hide until Blake was released. Reassembling his team was, for the most part, easier than he'd expected... with one exception.

"Freyja..."

At long last, the runaway drake had been found. If Blake had arrived a few minutes later, she would've been sent to the nearest Adoption Centre for countless instances of property damage - Freyja was a dangerous, unpredictable critter that got progressively more violent the longer she went without a battle. Blake could only imagine what she must have suffered for the last twenty years away from her Trainer.

I won't fail you again, little one. I'm not going anywhere anymore. Before you know it, your power will rival even Vulcan's...

--------

Putting Freyja the Axew into Pokeball 1/7. Thanks! ^^
Old 09-14-2018, 07:00 PM   #63
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Hatching this one

And dropping off my Birthday Egg to incubate!
Hatching this one please

Old 09-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #64
Heather
Naga's Voice

Oh me oh my, my first visit here to drop off a carefully wrapped Birthday Egg for incubation. Don't unwrap it before I'm out the door, no spoilers for me~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 09-14-2018, 10:36 PM   #65
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Dropping off my birthday egg to Incubate :3

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 09-15-2018, 07:55 PM   #66
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
T
TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv1 Male Alolan Diglett.
Quote:
TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Swirlix.
Picking up both of these and putting them in regular Pokeballs.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:15 AM   #67
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Dropping this Birthday Egg off for incubation
Old 09-17-2018, 07:56 PM   #68
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Trainers were often surprised at the amount of hazardous waste signs and caution tape that Miss Lulu kept in storage at the Hatchery, but anyone familiar with the profession would probably chide her for being underprepared. With this latest hatch of batches batch of hatches, as Miss Lulu straps on a pair of industrial-grade, steel-toed boots and blocks off the back of Hatchery with a series of foreboding signs, the young woman sighs to herself. Sometimes, Miss Lulu wished that she had chosen a safer profession - like Ursaring wrestling, or running off to join the Circus. Her good looks and deep empathy would go far in becoming a Pyroar Tamer...

With a quick motion, Miss Lulu barely dodges out of the way of a rock sailing uncomfortably close to her head. With a sharp hiss and a powerful glare, which even a pair of safety goggles can't cut, the perpetrator is quickly made to feel guilty for their thoughtless tossing of sharp objects. Certain Pokemon types - particularly ground, rock and steel - created an effect after hatching similar to an explosion of shrapnel (or, in the case of the ground types, the sudden onset of a sandstorm), and while the incubators were built to withstand the often bomb-like impacts of these birthing events, these lively newborns had eagerly left their confines, a trail of disastrously sharp refuse trailing behind them. Dancing through the dust and scattering the tattered edges of their shells to the wind, the two children of the Earth were - quite literally - in their element.

Fortunately, the birth that had preceded them - a mysterious, yet quiet Pokemon that had, quite without fanfare, floated out of her egg without even so much as cracking the shell - hovered quite easily over the foot-slicing mess beneath her, looking quite above it all in every sense of the word. Miss Lulu envied the little lady's ability to avoid the mayhem, but the Hatchery Attendant would have to put on some serious gloves and get to cleaning before the next round of babies arrived.

In the meantime, though... What harm was there in letting the babies have fun?

Well, a lot, actually. The equipment could get utterly destroyed. Serious lacerations could occur. And yet, Miss Lulu, covered head to toe in safety gear, could not help but find joy in the dance of stones and sand.

Storms and stones may break my bones,

but words,

but words,

but words -

She couldn't remember the rest.

---

biggggg5 has hatched a Lv.1 female Misdreavus.
IronThunder has hatched a Lv.1 male Drilbur with EM Rock Climb.
TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 male Larvitar.
Old 09-18-2018, 06:34 AM   #69
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Ironthunder has hatched a Lv.1 male Drilbur with EM Rock Climb.
Collecting little Cadri, declaring his ability as Sand Force and putting him in a Pokeball.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:57 PM   #70
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Lv. 53 male Kingler for breeding with OkikuMew’s Corsola. I will be keeping the offspring.

Kingler’s Moves: Mud Sport, Bubble, Vicegrip, Charm, Icy Wind, AncientPower, Leer, Harden, Bubblebeam, Crossfire, Agility, Amnesia, Endure, Slam, Superpower, Softboiled, Mud Shot, Metal Claw, Protect, Guillotine, Surf, Brine, Stomping Tantrum, Wide Guard, Crabhammer

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 09-19-2018 at 06:06 AM.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:14 PM   #71
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Dropping off my Lv. 53 Kingler for breeding with OkikuMew’s Corsola. I will be keeping the offspring.

Kingler’s Moves: Mud Sport, Bubble, Vicegrip, Charm, Icy Wind, AncientPower, Leer, Harden, Bubblebeam, Crossfire, Agility, Amnesia, Endure, Slam, Superpower, Softboiled, Mud Shot, Metal Claw, Protect, Guillotine, Surf, Brine, Stomping Tantrum, Wide Guard, Crabhammer
Dropping off my Lv.22 Female Corsola to breed with King's King..ler He's keeping the egg!

Here are her moves:
  • Level up Moves: Tackle, Harden, Bubble, Recover, Bubblebeam, Refresh, Ancient Power.
  • Egg Moves: Camouflage, Screech, Mud Slap.
  • TM/HM Moves: Whirlpool, Psychic.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:44 PM   #72
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

In my first act since obtaining my newly acquired Ditto and Shiny Starmie, I'm going to make the person who gave me them breed them. Dropping off Pudding and Antares, both genderless but assuming Staryu will be the inherited species. I'll be keeping the egg of course. Thanks!

Name: Pudding (genderless), Level: 20
Pokeball: Pokeball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Jolly Ability: Imposter
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Transform
TM/HM: N/A
Move Tutor(MT): N/A
Egg Moves(EM): N/A

Name: Antares (genderless), Level: 47
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Quiet Ability: Analytic
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Spotlight, Tackle, Harden, Water Gun, Rapid Spin, Recover, Psywave, Camouflage, Swift, Bubble Beam, Confuse Ray, Gyro Ball, Minimize, Brine, Light Screen, Reflect Type, Power Gem, Psychic, Cosmic Power, Hydro Pump
TM/HM: Dazzling Gleam, Giga Drain, Tri Attack
Move Tutor(MT): Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Swift, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Twister, Ally Switch, Dive, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Endure, Gravity, Icy Wind, Magic Coat, Mimic, Nightmare, Pain Split, Psych Up, Recycle, Rollout, Skill Swap, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Telekinesis, Trick, Water Pulse, Wonder Room
Egg Moves(EM): Barrier, Aurora Beam, Supersonic
Advanced Moves(AM): Draco Meteor
Old 09-18-2018, 09:05 PM   #73
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Dropping this eggo off.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-19-2018, 04:57 AM   #74
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 male Larvitar.[/b]
Much happier with this hatch! Thanks Marion!

Putting this little fella into my birthday Luxury Ball. Naming him Genghis and declaring his ability to be Guts!

Old 09-21-2018, 07:10 PM   #75
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Oh me oh my, my first visit here to drop off a carefully wrapped Birthday Egg for incubation. Don't unwrap it before I'm out the door, no spoilers for me~!
Ohhhhh, it looks like its time to meet this little one at last! I can't wait! Time to see them hatch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records