UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #76
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
UPN

Name: Kusari
Starter Pokemon: Lv. 5, Female, Snivy (Cassie)
Misc.: Cassie and I haven't been partners long and are still getting used to eachother. We do, however, share a similar philosophy on relaxation, that it should be done as much and as often as possible, and it serves as a good point of connection for our partnership.

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Last edited by enchantress; 08-24-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:14 AM   #77
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
UPN

Name: Rey
Starter Pokemon: Lv. 5, Male, Ralts (Kara)
Misc.:
Rey is a figure of optimism in the eyes of those around him. He is just starting his adolescence and he is quite short for his age. He's regarded as a smart and mature young lad who loves adventure. Despite all the positive things people say about him, he never believes them. He thinks of himself as a low life who actually shouldn't be here. At times he can be cheerful, but deep inside, a flower of sadness blooms.

Rey's family is a broken one. Wherein his family would have been torn apart if it wasn't for him. He's the only cheerful one but because of his background, he's starting to get corrupted as well. Despite everyone acting as though they love him, he see's right through them and is aware of the backstabbing they do.

When Rey was just a wee little boy, he was playing in his backyard without a care for this world. He accidentally let go of his shiny ball, making it roll into the woods. In the woods, he was trembling with fear because of all the sounds. Pass this, he could hear a faint cry. He ran towards the source of the sound and found a Ralts crying on the floor. This Ralts was all alone, and Rey didn't know why it was crying. The Ralts informed Rey telepathically, that his family was captured by a group of poachers. His father was a Shiny Gallade, and his mother was one of high caliber. There was no mystery why they would be prime targets for poaching. Rey took the little Ralts, which he named Kara, back home. He urged his parents to let him keep the poor Pokemon.

They spent so much time together and were best friends. Kara always kept Rey company and cheered him up if he was sad. Kara could understand what Rey is feeling because of their telepathic link. Rey loved Kara as if he was his own brother.

Now that Rey is old enough, they decided to go off on an adventure. For the sake of Rey and his family, and to find those poachers and do justice upon those who are responsible.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 03-05-2012 at 05:25 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #78
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

UPN

Name: Tuner
Starter Pokemon: Lv. 5, Male, Duskull (Reaper)
Misc.: Despite his name, Reaper has a very playful personality, loving to play pranks and practical jokes on Tuner, and other pokemon. Despite his nature, he is extremely loyal, and knows when to get serious.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 03-08-2012 at 05:25 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #79
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
UPN

Name: Frinth
Starter Pokémon: Lv.5, Male, Treecko (Trick)
Misc: I did not originate from this world. I am still trying to get used to society, yet only a few hands have reached out so far. I was able to build my own house with my family, We lived to help others and to try to improve how the world would be placed in the future. For now, we'll start with locations we would travel through.

I may seem different, but I am only as human as you are.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 05-09-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:15 AM   #80
Atluss
Boulder Badge

UPN

Name: Atluss
Starter Pokemon: Lv 5, Male, Lillipup (Leonhart)
Misc Info: I discovered Leon as he was prancing through a garden. Leon can occasionally look down on others, due to his so called pedigree. His views on his "pedigree" often cause his downfall. Although this is a fault, I have been trying to work him through it.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 04-08-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #81
RoseradeX
Pokemon Trainer

UPN

Name: Xander
Starter Pokémon: Level 5, Female, Treecko (Vine)
Misc: My family originates from an unheard village; even I do not remember its name. I was brought here, from wherever I came here, and plan to be the best. Maybe one day I'll find my home, or a new place to live safely and whole-heartedly. I remember being close to the Earth. That is all.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 07-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #82
damien
Pokemon Trainer

UPN

* Name: Damien
* Starter Pokémon: Level 5, Male, Cyndaquil
* Misc: I'm a hot headed trainer who isn't very knowledgeable about pokemon, but decided I'd give a shot. The Cyndaquil was a gift from my neighbor's father, a former (rather formidable) trainer.

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Last edited by enchantress; 08-24-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #83
KratosAurion
Soul Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to KratosAurion
UPN

Name: Jaime A. Soriano
Starter Pokémon: Lv5, Female, Spheal (Brunhilde)
Misc: Born in the Far North of the Fizzy Bubbles Universe, a land of ice and snow, James is a Trainer that has spent most of his time locked within his home back in his hometown due to the very harsh weather that had always pleagued the region. This, however, has turned him into a very knowledgeable individual, having explored most of the wold via the books he has read. A reliable and trusty walking encyclopedia, he is finally ready to put his knowledge to the test. He's also an afficionado to most sciences, although those that truly stand to his interest are Pokemon Biology, Chemistry and Archeology. Armed with an iron will, a cold and trusty mind and judgment, his partner, Brunhilde, and a friendly personality ready to lend aid and explore the mysteries of this land, James believes he is all set to raise the curtains of his adventure in the great stage of Fizzy Bubbles.

His comrade, Brunhilde, is a trusty and warm companion, fluffly, cute and ditzy, she's the perfect compliment to the personality of her Trainer. Stuffed to the core with vibrant dynamism, she is also ready to explore the vast landscapes of Fizzy Bubbles and delve deep into the mysteries of this world.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 06-04-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #84
Pest
Volcano Badge

UPN

Name: Pest
Starter Pokémon: Lv.5, Female, Charmander (Vesta)
Misc Info: Pest grew up in a town smack-dab in the middle of a rainy forest, where she showed no desire to do anything besides writing pretentious novellas. Fed up with her attitude, her family unceremoniously banished her from her home until she could make a name for herself. She was sent with her close friend Vesta, who posed a fire hazard to the town. Now the two must find their way through the world without really knowing where they're headed, though of course they're sure to stumble upon adventure soon.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 06-28-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #85
ChaoticHell83
Boulder Badge

UPN

* Name: Caesar
* Starter Pokémon: Lv.5, Male, Scyther (Gaius)
* Misc: Caesar always dreamed of traveling the world from a young age to live and interact with Pokemon, more so than to capture and battle with them. He left home at 18 to pursure this dream, and document his experiences in a journal that he feels he could one day edit and publish into a book.

Last edited by enchantress; 07-16-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #86
Toyo
hail

UPN

* Name: James Kirdied
* Starter Pokémon: Maxwell Level 5 Male Buizel
* Misc: James and Max have been an inseparable pair since they met when James was three. James had wandered off into the Valley Windworks area, and a certian buizel brought him back to his family. He was caught on James' 12 birthday and the two set off on their adventure!

Last edited by enchantress; 08-11-2012 at 04:16 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #87
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Upn

Name: Big
Starter: Hotstuff Level 5 male Charmander
Misc: Big (current age 16) has always loved Pokemon since he was little so when he received Hotstuff from his parents he almost forgot to take his supplies on the way out the door. He has a tiny bit of OCD and ADD. He is good at strategizing and planning stuff in advance but has trouble talking to new people being extremely shy in person.

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 07-23-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #88
lucarioisawesome
Pokemon Trainer

UPN

Name: L.I.A
Starter Pokemon: Lv5 Male Oshawott (Drake)
Misc Info: L.I.A's real name is lucarioisawesome but prefers L.I.A.
When i was young, i found Drake injured badly while on my way home from school. I took him home and my parents and I nursed him back to health. He became my first and most loyal pokemon ever.

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 07-22-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #89
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

UPN

* Name: Schala
* Starter Pokémon: Houndour Lv.5 Female (Hecate)
* Misc: Schala (Age 16) had no interest in adventuring, or really any action that took her away from her books. That is, until her parents decided that she needed to get out more, and kicked her out of the house with little more than basic supplies, a Pokeball, and instructions to explore the world and make some friends before coming back. Inside the Pokeball was Hecate. Schala is rather out of her depth, but she has begun growing closer to Hecate, who has proven a cheerful and loyal companion.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 08-13-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #90
tau
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to tau
UPN

Name: Quinn
Starter Pokemon: Meowth (Level 5, male, nicknamed Banzai)
Misc. Info: Not a hardcore trainer, more in it for the opportunity to travel. Is an amateur chef who writes for an "Exotic Foods" editorial, and tends to be on the amicable side.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 08-20-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #91
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
UPN

I did not get the test passed in the allotted time, so I figured the safest route would be to reapply.

Name: Kairne
Starter Pokemon: Baudelaire: Gothita Lv 5 (M)
Misc. Info. Kairne is a Druid of a dark path. He wears earth tones and goes in his travels bare-footed, as it strengthens his earth connection.

Baudelaire is his first Pokemon, a male Gothita who has dedicated his life to the left-hand path, and to his trainer, Kairne.

Last edited by enchantress; 09-03-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #92
destroyer39
Pokemon Trainer

UPN

Name: Destroyer
Starter:a male lv.5 Charmander named CharredFire.
Misc.:We love to win!

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 11-30-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #93
Guilbard
Pokemon Trainer

UPN: Guilbard

Name: Oliver Red
Starter Pokemon: Lv 5, Male, Hippopotas (Pottas)
Misc: Oliver Red is an orphan boy who had to steal and fight every day to survive. One day, he was caught stealing from a Trainer, who challenged him for a Pokemon fight. Oliver, who had no Pokemon, ran to the beach, when he was finally caught by the Trainer's pokemon, Bidoof. When Oliver was about to get beaten, the sand moved and something attacked Bidoof. Moments later, a Hippopotas was standing beside Oliver Red, and the Trainer's Bidoof was knocked out. From that day, Oliver Red and Pottas started their adventure together.

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 04-06-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #94
TheNthDoctor
Boulder Badge

UPN

Name: Markus
Starter Pokemon: Level 5 female Vulpix, named Charlie
Misc. Info: Charlie doesn't want to ever evolve, nor does Markus want her to.

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 04-06-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #95
Zalck
Boulder Badge

UPN

Name: (The Professor) Zalck
Starter Pokémon: Level 5 Genderless Magnemite, sometimes refereed to as 'The Assistant.'
Misc: Zalck has big dreams some day: to be the reigning professor of the Fizzy Bubbles world. Will he accomplish his goals? Stay tuned to find out!

TEST SENT - FAILED

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 11-30-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:08 AM   #96
vegetunks937
Boulder Badge

UPN

* Name: Vege
* Starter Pokémon:Lv. 5 Male charmander named Char
* Misc: He is like a regular guy. loves to play with his pokemon.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 01-23-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #97
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Spikkle
UPN

Let's finally give this a shot.

Trainer Name: Gulliver
Starter Pokemon: Level 5 Male Meditite. Endearingly referred to as 'Tyke'.
Misc.: Gulliver is a middle-aged, boisterous character who is infamous for his streaks of bad luck. He only managed to capture Meditite by complete accident. Despite his woeful lack of hands-on experience, he frequently claims to know everything about Pokemon.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 01-17-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:40 AM   #98
nobody
Pokemon Trainer

UPN

Name: Sam
* Starter Pokémon: charmander (Lv.5, M, Fiery)
* Misc: He was the strongest trainer in his village. Now he is here to become more strong.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED

Last edited by enchantress; 02-03-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #99
itsukua
Pokemon Trainer

UPN

Name: Itsukua
Starter Pokemon: Lv 5, Male, Torchic (Tanorha)
Misc Info: Tahorna is playful and likes to be outside. One day Tanorha wanted to go on an adventure, and our journey began.

TEST SENT

Last edited by enchantress; 04-01-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:04 AM   #100
swampert28
#009: Blastoise

UPN

Trainer Name: Faron
Starter Pokemon: Lv 5 male Cyndaquil (Charms)
Misc Info: Faron sought out to be a pokemon trainer years ago, he trained hard, only to be devastated by the elite four. Faron had a horrible accident when an attack got deflected toward his way, he got seriously injured, and lost all memories on his previous pokemon battles. Faron, now aware of what happened, starts his adventure, wanting to become a pokemon master...

TEST SENT

Last edited by enchantress; 04-14-2013 at 02:45 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records