UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 11:47 AM   #4451
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith walked into the Cable Club, this time with both of his shoulders occupied. One of them, of course, was occupied by Meowth, as was usual. The other, however, was occupied by another Pokémon- a small Nidoran♀, who had elected to come along due to the nature of the trade Keith was making.

"So, wat does dis mean?" Meowth asked Keith. "Is Rowena gonna jump straight ta Nidoqueen, or is she gonna stay as a Nidorina fer a while?"

"That's up to her," Keith replied, glancing at the Poison Pin Pokémon.

"Right, right," nodded Meowth.

"Yeah- I'm really not sure how long I'll want to wait before using the Moon Stone," Rowena added to Meowth. "I'll likely wait and see how being a Nidorina feels first, and that in and of itself isn't gonna be an issue for some time."

"Yeah, I get dat," Meowth nodded. "Me, I ain't never gonna evolve. Even if I wanted to, evolvin' into Persian means I lose dis gift fer human speech I got, and I ain't willin' ta let go o' dat."

"How did that happen again?" Rowena asked with interest.

"I remember it like it was yesterday," grinned Meowth. "My previous Trainer, Noriko, she traded me ta Keith, right? But durin' da trade, someting went wrong. Dere was sparks flying, I was scared outta my wits. But den, next ting I knew, Keith was sendin' me out, and I could talk! Ain't never wanted back in my ball after dat, though," he added with a shudder.

"Which raises a question I've always wondered," Keith put in. "What's it like in a Poké Ball?"

"Hard ta describe, really," Meowth replied. "When I'm in dere, it's kinda like I'm dreamin'. Da ball generates dis kinda landscape kind o' ting, wit grass growin', a nice blue sky, a tree dat provides shade, but if I wander too far in any direction, it just kinda loops back to da other side, if dat makes sense. From what I hear from others, it's a different deal fer each Pokémon- a big body o' water fer Water-types, for instance, and den when da ball's thrown, or we hear a Trainer callin' fer us ta come out, da whole ting goes white as we get sent out."

"Wow," Keith said. "That sounds pretty cool, actually."

"It is," Meowth confirmed. "Ting is, ever since dat trade... da sparks and whatnot came off as dis big lightnin' storm in da ball, and I didn't feel safe no matter wat," he admitted. "Dat's why I hate bein' in dere. Dat's why da only time I asked youse ta put me in dere was cuz I was gettin' real seasick, and it was da only relief I could tink of."

"I never knew," murmured Keith. "Well, don't worry, Meowth, I got no intention of putting you back in your ball. Unless it's an emergency, of course," he added.

"Of course," Meowth agreed as Keith finally reached the trade machine. He placed a tidy sum of 200 on his end, and when the switch was thrown, it was replaced by a glassy black rock.

"Niiiiido," murmured Rowena, seemingly in awe of the Moon Stone before her.

Smiling, Keith scooped up the Moon Stone and held it up for Rowena to inspect. As she did this, Keith exited the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading 200 to Pest for her Moon Stone. Thanks so much! And Rowena thanks you too.

: Niiiidoran! ^_^

*Trade Commenced*
Old 05-15-2015, 11:53 AM   #4452
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith walked into the Cable Club, this time with both of his shoulders occupied. One of them, of course, was occupied by Meowth, as was usual. The other, however, was occupied by another Pokémon- a small Nidoran♀, who had elected to come along due to the nature of the trade Keith was making.

"So, wat does dis mean?" Meowth asked Keith. "Is Rowena gonna jump straight ta Nidoqueen, or is she gonna stay as a Nidorina fer a while?"

"That's up to her," Keith replied, glancing at the Poison Pin Pokémon.

"Right, right," nodded Meowth.

"Yeah- I'm really not sure how long I'll want to wait before using the Moon Stone," Rowena added to Meowth. "I'll likely wait and see how being a Nidorina feels first, and that in and of itself isn't gonna be an issue for some time."

"Yeah, I get dat," Meowth nodded. "Me, I ain't never gonna evolve. Even if I wanted to, evolvin' into Persian means I lose dis gift fer human speech I got, and I ain't willin' ta let go o' dat."

"How did that happen again?" Rowena asked with interest.

"I remember it like it was yesterday," grinned Meowth. "My previous Trainer, Noriko, she traded me ta Keith, right? But durin' da trade, someting went wrong. Dere was sparks flying, I was scared outta my wits. But den, next ting I knew, Keith was sendin' me out, and I could talk! Ain't never wanted back in my ball after dat, though," he added with a shudder.

"Which raises a question I've always wondered," Keith put in. "What's it like in a Poké Ball?"

"Hard ta describe, really," Meowth replied. "When I'm in dere, it's kinda like I'm dreamin'. Da ball generates dis kinda landscape kind o' ting, wit grass growin', a nice blue sky, a tree dat provides shade, but if I wander too far in any direction, it just kinda loops back to da other side, if dat makes sense. From what I hear from others, it's a different deal fer each Pokémon- a big body o' water fer Water-types, for instance, and den when da ball's thrown, or we hear a Trainer callin' fer us ta come out, da whole ting goes white as we get sent out."

"Wow," Keith said. "That sounds pretty cool, actually."

"It is," Meowth confirmed. "Ting is, ever since dat trade... da sparks and whatnot came off as dis big lightnin' storm in da ball, and I didn't feel safe no matter wat," he admitted. "Dat's why I hate bein' in dere. Dat's why da only time I asked youse ta put me in dere was cuz I was gettin' real seasick, and it was da only relief I could tink of."

"I never knew," murmured Keith. "Well, don't worry, Meowth, I got no intention of putting you back in your ball. Unless it's an emergency, of course," he added.

"Of course," Meowth agreed as Keith finally reached the trade machine. He placed a tidy sum of 200 on his end, and when the switch was thrown, it was replaced by a glassy black rock.

"Niiiiido," murmured Rowena, seemingly in awe of the Moon Stone before her.

Smiling, Keith scooped up the Moon Stone and held it up for Rowena to inspect. As she did this, Keith exited the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading 200 to Pest for her Moon Stone. Thanks so much! And Rowena thanks you too.

: Niiiidoran! ^_^

*Trade Commenced*
Trading this Moon Stone to Missingno. Master for $200. Glad to help!

*Trade closed*
Old 05-16-2015, 03:54 PM   #4453
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading 1x Rare Candy to sweetbbydoll for her Ponyta.

-Trade Opened-
Old 05-17-2015, 10:37 PM   #4454
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 5 Shiny Female Slugma named Brea in exchange for $50 from Itzatrap. Hope you have a nice supply of pumpkins and Pumpkaboo to keep her happy!

Name: Brea
Species: SHINY Slugma
Level: 5
Current Location: PC
Ability: Flame Body (30% chance that contact will Burn the opponent) *not locked*
Nature: Docile (Stats and berry preferences normal) *not locked*
Held Item: None
Friendship Score: 4
Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
IQ: 1
Current Movepool: Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Smash (HM), (Acid Armor), Reflect (TM)
Moves to Learn: Rock Throw (Lv. 8), Harden (Lv. 13), Incinerate (Lv. 15), Clear Smog (Lv. 20), Ancient Power (Lv. 22), Flame Burst (Lv. 27), Rock Slide (Lv. 29), Lava Plume (Lv. 34), Amnesia (Lv. 36), Body Slam (Lv. 41), Recover (Lv. 43), Flamethrower (Lv. 48), Earth Power (Lv. 50)
Evolutions: (Lv. 38)

Hatched
If having a nice collection of voracious beasts doesn't set our intrepid trainer apart, how about this hatch from one of his many fiery eggs he got during the week of Halloween: a Slugma made of black lava with orange eyes. How's that for festive?! Going along with that, Brea's favorite food is pumpkins; she'll burn one of those gourds completely just by touching it or using a Fire-type attack, then lap up the smoldering pile of plant matter, thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. Of course, she doesn't distinguish jack-o-lanterns from regular pumpkins, but she's slow enough so that Hyrem can get to her before she ruins such a work of art as long as he keeps an eye on her. Speaking of pumpkins, aren't there rumors of a pumpkin Pokemon out there? Hm, best to keep that to ourselves for now...

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 05-17-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 05-18-2015, 03:11 AM   #4455
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Sweetbbydoll for her Lv.6 female Meowth.
Thanks a lot!

*Trade Open*
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading 1x Rare Candy to sweetbbydoll for her Ponyta.

-Trade Opened-
“I’m sorry...” Liza said, as the words seemed to almost choke her.

With the raindrops outside hitting the glass windows of the structure, the endless dark sky casted a shadow over the lass trainer's surroundings like a giant embodiment of what she was currently feeling.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t do more, that I couldn’t...” her voice trailed off for a second before the women sighed and regained her composure before continuing on... “raise you both properly...maybe you’ll both realize that this is for the best. Maybe you’ll hate me for the rest of your lives...but this is for the best, not just for you or for me...but for them too.”

Standing with the trainer were her other two Pokemon, a female Ponyta and a male Meowth opposite of them, were a male Ponyta and female Meowth...they didn't want this to happen either, she thought, looking at all their expression solemn.

“Thanks to my Litwick, I’ve been able to gain some insight in whats best for both Lea and Meow...what they want most. And what they need.” she said, a bit unsure that she was doing the right thing... “I’m afraid this is goodbye.”

Returning the Pokemon she was here to trade away back inside their pokeballs, she placed her female kitty in one machine and sent her to her new trainer. The trainer had heard he was collecting a lot of cat Pokemon, Liza had a feeling the lemon chiffon cat would be right at home. As for her male race horse, he would be going to a different trainer as well, one that would have more space for him to run around in and give him the undivided attention he so craved.

“Pony!”

“Meow!”

Her Pokemon softly neighed and meowed respectfully.

The trainer soon turned her attention at her Pokemon, that looked on a bit saddened, walking over to them, she kneeled petting their heads. “It’s going to be okay...sometimes it’s okay...to let something you love go...so you’re able to grow.” Before standing up and beginning to head back outside, the Lass noticed the sun peeking through the parting clouds, the rain had stopped.

“Come along you two, we got work to do.”

~*~*~

Trading my ♀Meowth Lv.6, inside a Valentineball, w/10HP's, 2 IQ Points, 10's in every contest stat., MT Water Pulse, HM's Cut and Flash and finally, with the TM Return to Ex-Admiral Insane for 3 candies and my ♂Ponyta Lv.1 w/EM Double Edge to myahoo for 1 candy.

Thank you, and take good care of them!

Trade Closed
Old 05-18-2015, 04:34 PM   #4456
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 5 Shiny Female Slugma named Brea in exchange for $50 from Itzatrap. Hope you have a nice supply of pumpkins and Pumpkaboo to keep her happy!

Name: Brea
Species: SHINY Slugma
Current Location: PC
Ability: Flame Body (30% chance that contact will Burn the opponent) *not locked*
Nature: Docile (Stats and berry preferences normal) *not locked*
Friendship Score: 4
Contest Stats: Beauty 10/ Cool 10/ Cute 10/ Smart 10/ Tough 10
IQ: 1
Current Movepool: Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Smash (HM), (Acid Armor), Reflect (TM)
Moves to Learn: Rock Throw (Lv. , Harden (Lv. 13), Incinerate (Lv. 15), Clear Smog (Lv. 20), Ancient Power (Lv. 22), Flame Burst (Lv. 27), Rock Slide (Lv. 29), Lava Plume (Lv. 34), Amnesia (Lv. 36), Body Slam (Lv. 41), Recover (Lv. 43), Flamethrower (Lv. 4, Earth Power (Lv. 50)
Evolutions: (Lv. 3

Hatched
If having a nice collection of voracious beasts doesn't set our intrepid trainer apart, how about this hatch from one of his many fiery eggs he got during the week of Halloween: a Slugma made of black lava with orange eyes. How's that for festive?! Going along with that, Brea's favorite food is pumpkins; she'll burn one of those gourds completely just by touching it or using a Fire-type attack, then lap up the smoldering pile of plant matter, thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. Of course, she doesn't distinguish jack-o-lanterns from regular pumpkins, but she's slow enough so that Hyrem can get to her before she ruins such a work of art as long as he keeps an eye on her. Speaking of pumpkins, aren't there rumors of a pumpkin Pokemon out there? Hm, best to keep that to ourselves for now...
Trading my $50 Pokédollars to Dark Searchman for his level 5 shiny female Slugma.

**Trade Closed**

Thank you so much, I'll be sure to feed her lots of pumpkins!

Welcome to the team, Brea!
Old 05-18-2015, 06:00 PM   #4457
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 Budew with 3 HP to lilbluecorsola for $30. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Old 05-24-2015, 02:50 PM   #4458
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 17 female Shuckle to enchantress for her $10 Pokédollars.

**Trade Started**

Thank you so much!

Bye bye, Shuckle-luckle! Have lots of fun!

Spoiler: show
Pokémon Species: Shuckle
Nickname: Dr. Terrible Gender: Female Level: 17 [Last Level Gain]
Ability: Sturdy/Gluttony Type: Bug/Rock Nature: Undecided
Beauty Points: 8 IQ: 1 Birthday: February 22
Contest Stats: 10 Beauty/10 Cool/10 Cute/10 Smart/10 Tough
Obtained: Met in the Adoption Centre @ level 1
Level-Up Attacks: Withdraw (--), Constrict (--), Bide (--), Rollout (--), Encore (05), Wrap (09), Struggle Bug (12), Safeguard (16), Rest (20), Rock Throw (23), Gastro Acid (27), Power Trick (31), Shell Smash (34), Rock Slide (38), Bug Bite (42), Power Split (45), Guard Split (45), Stone Edge (49)
Move Tutor Moves: After You, Bind, Earth Power, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stealth Rock, Ancientpower, String Shot, Defense Curl, Headbutt, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Mimic
Egg Moves: Sweet Scent, Knock Off, Helping Hand, Accupressure, Mud-slap, Sand Tomb, Acid, Rock Blast, Final Gambit
Hidden Machine Moves: Strength, Flash, Rock Smash
Technical Machine Moves: None
Advance Moves/Custom Moves: Earthquake
Bio: Shuckle has the biggest thirst for knowledge, and often wants to apply, touch and see things herself with her tentacles. She often invades the space of everyone when trying to figure them out, prodding them, hoping to find something about whatever she is analyzing.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:59 PM   #4459
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading my level 17 female Shuckle to enchantress for her $10 Pokédollars.

**Trade Started**

Thank you so much!

Bye bye, Shuckle-luckle! Have lots of fun!

Pokémon Species: Shuckle
Nickname: Dr. Terrible Gender: Female Level: 17 [Last Level Gain]
Ability: Sturdy/Gluttony Type: Bug/Rock Nature: Undecided
Beauty Points: 8 IQ: 1 Birthday: February 22
Obtained: Met in the Adoption Centre @ level 1
Level-Up Attacks: Withdraw (--), Constrict (--), Bide (--), Rollout (--), Encore (05), Wrap (09), Struggle Bug (12), Safeguard (16), Rest (20), Rock Throw (23), Gastro Acid (27), Power Trick (31), Shell Smash (34), Rock Slide (38), Bug Bite (42), Power Split (45), Guard Split (45), Stone Edge (49)
Move Tutor Moves: After You, Bind, Earth Power, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stealth Rock, Ancientpower, String Shot, Defense Curl, Headbutt, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Mimic
Egg Moves: Sweet Scent, Knock Off, Helping Hand, Accupressure, Mud-slap, Sand Tomb, Acid, Rock Blast, Final Gambit
Hidden Machine Moves: Strength, Flash, Rock Smash
Technical Machine Moves: None
Advance Moves/Custom Moves: Earthquake
Bio: Shuckle has the biggest thirst for knowledge, and often wants to apply, touch and see things herself with her tentacles. She often invades the space of everyone when trying to figure them out, prodding them, hoping to find something about whatever she is analyzing.
Trading $10 to Itzatrap for his Lv.17 female Shuckle.

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #4460
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading $50 to Itzatrap for his Lv 16 Male Mareep.

*Trade started*
Old 05-25-2015, 05:16 PM   #4461
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading $50 to Itzatrap for his Lv 16 Male Mareep.

*Trade started*
Trading my level 16 male Mareep to MarbleZone for his $50 Pokédollars.

**Trade Closed**

Bye Mareep, hope to see you much stronger should we ever meet again!

Pokémon Species: Mareep
Nickname: Baabaa Gender: Male Level: 16 [Last Level Gain]
Ability: Static Type: Electric Nature: Undecided
Beauty Points: 10 IQ: 0 Birthday: July 22
Obtained: Met in a Cable Club trade with biggggg5 @ level 1
Level-Up Attacks: Tackle (--), Growl (--), Thunder Wave (04), Thudershock (08), Cotton Spore (11), Charge (15), Take Down (19), Electro Ball (22), Confuse Ray (25), Power Gem (29), Discharge (32), Cotton Guard (36), Signal Beam (39), Light Screen (43), Thunder (46)
Move Tutor Moves: Heal Bell, Magnet Rise, Sleep Talk, Snore, Swift, Headbutt, Defense Curl, Mimic, Endure, Electroweb, Shock Wave
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Screech, Odor Sleuth, Flatter, Sand-Attack, Iron Tail, After You, Agility, Reflect, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain
Hidden Machine Moves: Flash
Technical Machine Moves: Thunderbolt
Advance Moves/Custom Moves: None
Bio: You will most likely find Baabaa sleeping or resting, anytime of day. He loves to fall asleep with someone, and is the most passive Pokémon you will ever meet, that is until you wake him up. When he is woken he goes into a rage, attacking everything is sight, including Rob and his teammates.

--------------------------------

Trading $30 Pokédollars to Talon87 for his level 1 male Cubchoo.

**Trade Started**

Thanks!

And welcome to the team, Iorek!
Old 05-26-2015, 03:56 PM   #4462
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Trading my Level 50 Female Onix w/Metal Coat to jolteonjak for his Level 30 Male Torkoal

*Trade Commenced*
Old 05-27-2015, 12:40 AM   #4463
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading my Level 50 Female Onix w/Metal Coat to jolteonjak for his Level 30 Male Torkoal

*Trade Commenced*
Chad walked into the Cable Club with his alternate-colored Torkoal by his side. He received many looks from the others that were present. He just figured they were astounded by how awesome his is and acted as if nothing was different.

The two proceeded to the room marked Extra Large, and once he entered, Chad saw why. The room was massive. He only deduced that they built it that way, so trainers could watch large Pokémon like Onix or Dragonair evolve.

He met up with the trainer they were coming to meet. Her name was Stacey. She was looking for help evolving her Onix. Chad is always glad to help out. He thought back to the time, he asked a trainer named Keith to help him evolve his Shelmet and Karrablast at the same time. That was complicated! Chad noticed Torkoal was looking a little worried being in this room.

Chad knelt down by Torkoal. "Listen buddy, I know this may seem a bit familiar to you," Torkoal nodded, "but don't you worry. A friend is asking for my help, and I couldn't think of anyone else I would ask to do this. When all is said and done, you and I will walk out of this room together again." He patted Torkoal on his head. "C'mon, let's get to work." He recalled Torkoal to his Pokeball.

He put the Pokeball on the trading mechanism, and when Stacey was ready, they both flicked the switch to initiate the trade.

OOC: Trading my Lv.30 M Shiny Torkoal to Arc_Angel for her Lv.50 F Onix holding a Metal Coat.

**TRADE CONFIRMED & COMPLETED**

...what's happening?!
Old 05-27-2015, 12:48 AM   #4464
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Almost immediately after taking the new Pokeball off the machine, it began to shake in his hand. He tossed the Pokeball and from its contents emerged a large snake-like Pokémon.

It was an Onix, for a moment, because almost as soon as it appeared, it began to glow. The rocky body got bigger but overall a little bit longer. The rocks seemed to polish up a bit to take on a metallic hue. Finally the horn on its head disappeared as sections of its body seemed to jut out like nails. When the glowing stopped a new Pokémon remained in its place.

"Whoa, a Steelix," Chad uttered to himself. He was suddenly reminded of the time where he helped another trainer evolve their Onix as well. It was weird to him that even Pokémon have slightly different appearanes. "Congratulations Stacey! Let's get our pals back to each of us." With that, Chad recalled the newly evolved Steelix, and he placed his Pokeball on the Trade Machine.

OOC: Trading my Lv.50 F Steelix to Arc_Angel for her Lv.30 M Shiny Torkoal.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Old 05-27-2015, 10:26 AM   #4465
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Almost immediately after taking the new Pokeball off the machine, it began to shake in his hand. He tossed the Pokeball and from its contents emerged a large snake-like Pokémon.

It was an Onix, for a moment, because almost as soon as it appeared, it began to glow. The rocky body got bigger but overall a little bit longer. The rocks seemed to polish up a bit to take on a metallic hue. Finally the horn on its head disappeared as sections of its body seemed to jut out like nails. When the glowing stopped a new Pokémon remained in its place.

"Whoa, a Steelix," Chad uttered to himself. He was suddenly reminded of the time where he helped another trainer evolve their Onix as well. It was weird to him that even Pokémon have slightly different appearanes. "Congratulations Stacey! Let's get our pals back to each of us." With that, Chad recalled the newly evolved Steelix, and he placed his Pokeball on the Trade Machine.

OOC: Trading my Lv.50 F Steelix to Arc_Angel for her Lv.30 M Shiny Torkoal.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Trading my *temporary* Level 30 Male Shiny Torkoal to jolteonjak for his Level 50 Female Steelix.

*Trade Closed*

Stacey thanked Chad for helping her with a very important task. She stared at the Heavy Ball in her hands, it certainly felt heavier now but perhaps it was all in her head. She threw the ball to the ground summoning the beast within and Vertebrae roared, she was magnificent. Her body was now covered with the Metal Coat she once held, the silver skin shining in the lights. There was not a mark upon it but that would soon change. Vertebrae stared down at her trainer before lowering her head. Stacey rubbed her skin, it was surprisingly warm and she smiled. Vertebrae smiled back, she had truly become the ultimate shield, now nothing would get past her to her family.

"Perfect" she uttered before climbing aboard her head.

"Lets go show Tibia what her faithful stead has become."

They charged out the building not minding who was in their way.

"Rawr" ^-^
Old 05-27-2015, 06:13 PM   #4466
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 female Zorua to Pest in exchange for... *takes deep breath* 5 Rare Candies, 1,750, 3 Black Gummis, 3 Grass Gummis, 6 Orange Gummis, 6 Pink Gummis, 3 Purple Gummis, 1 Valentine Ball, 2 Chocolate Balls, 1 Black Persian Plushie, and 1 TM Nightmare. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 05-27-2015, 07:30 PM   #4467
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my level 1 female Zorua to Pest in exchange for... *takes deep breath* 5 Rare Candies, 1,750, 3 Black Gummis, 3 Grass Gummis, 6 Orange Gummis, 6 Pink Gummis, 3 Purple Gummis, 1 Valentine Ball, 2 Chocolate Balls, 1 Black Persian Plushie, and 1 TM Nightmare. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 5 candies, $1,750, 3 Black Gummis, 3 Grass Gummis, 6 Orange Gummis (3,3), 6 Pink Gummis (3,3), 3 Purple Gummis, 1 Valentine Ball, 2 Chocolate Balls (1,1), 1 Black Persian Plushie, and 1 TM Nightmare, all for Missingno. Master's Lv.1 female Zorua. Thank you so much! She's beautiful =)

*Trade closed*
Old 05-28-2015, 05:45 AM   #4468
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading $30 Pokédollars to Talon87 for his level 1 male Cubchoo.

**Trade Started**

Thanks!

And welcome to the team, Iorek!
Trading my Level 1 male Cubchoo to Itzatrap in exchange for 30 Pokédollars.

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-01-2015, 01:29 AM   #4469
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

It was the usual beautiful bright sunny, perfect weather day in Fizzytopia and as a young man in his early twenties was walking down the avenue heading toward a Cable Club to fulfill a verbal contract with someone he had done business with in the past, the package they were set to receive was currently playing with another of Ethan’s Pokemon.

Two Tepig’s were giving chase to each other, playing tag, one of them was named Emmett, a shy but brave little fire piglet that wished for the day to prove how strong he was to the world. The other piglet was nicknamed Gouka by a former trainer named Levin that looked after the fire starter for a short while before returning him back to his original trainer.

And though the current trainer wasn’t opposed to keep the latter around, the base was getting a little bit too small of a space with all the Pokemon that now took residents in the team.

"Alright you two." The Trainer said, stopping abruptly causing Emmett to accidentally slam his nose on the trainer’s leg, causing the Tepig running behind him, Gouka to collide with him as well.

"I know I’ve been avoiding bringing it up but...being only a few feet away from the building this is the time I need to let you both now that this will probably the last time you both will be seeing each other for a long time."

"Te..." the first one, the oldest one looked up to his trainer, his eyes pleading with him to reconsider.

"Pig..." the other, younger one looked down, knowing it wasn't his decision to make...having been traded once before.

"Hey, hey now..." the young man said kneeling down to eye level with his Pokemon, rubbing both their heads affectionately, "This isn’t goodbye, this is more like...see you later!" he assured.

Nodding in unison both Pokemon looked at each other, this was goodbye...

Suddenly, both Pokemon’s ears began to twitch as if hearing a disturbances around there surroundings. "You both okay? Guys?" Ethan asked noticing his fire pigs acting weird and looking around their surroundings as if trying to locate the source of whatever it was they were hearing.

Through the rustling of some nearby trees a net shot out, napping and trapping Gouka, "Tepig!!"

"What the hell! What’s the meaning of this!" Ethan said as he rushed over to help the Tepig escape his confinement,

"Hahaha!" a voice shout from a distance, "Didn’t I tell you this was a good idea!"

"I guess I’ll be buying the drinks tonight!" another, different voice said.

"Those voices!" Ethan said rather surprised before his attitude completely changed to rage, "It can't be..."

"Looks like he knows who we are Vinny-" the first voice said before saying, "Ow!!! Why did you gotta hit me for!?"

"For saying my name out loud Carol! Geez..."

Out of the bushes two gentlemen, aged around their early 40's dressed in all black, with black matching beanies over their heads came into view. One was a skinny some what tall man, this ones name was Vinny. He was usually the brains behind their shady operations. The second, fat and round fellow was named Carol, if it wasn't fairly obvious he liked his sweets, he was a little more simple minded and it was Ethan's honest belief, if it wasn't for Vinny always dragging Carol along on some heist the man would of enjoyed being a Baker...

"You two idiots survived the explosion!?! In that storm!!" Ethan yelled out.

"Yeah and no thanks to you either!" Vinny said, "We managed to escape on a broken down life boat. All three of us."

"You mean..."

"The boss is alive as well." This statement made Ethan's body shake in horror. "Of course, while me and Carol survived without much more then a few scratches, the bosses face was heavily scarred."

"ARCEUS SEEMED TO HAVE MERCY ON THE BOTH OF YOU."

"If I didn't know better Vinny, he isn't too happy to see us..."

"Can it Carol! It doesn't matter if his peachy keen or not!" turning his full attention on Ethan, Vinny made an awful sly smile, "Now how about you give us our reward for tailing you this whole time, that Tepig is as good as ours!"

"Hey! That Tepig doesn’t belong to you!"

"Woe is me! If I’m countin’ them correctly, youse got two Tepigs in your possession, whats wrong with letting us, some friendly neighborhood criminals have the other one?"

"Yeah!" Carol chimed in, "We could of easily just snatched the other one if we were selfish too! Or...if the second bazooka net didn't jam on itself..."

"Carol!!" Vinny yelled.

"Sorry..." Carol sheepishly said not able to control his honest. A bad trait to have in their profession as thieves.

"Look guys! This Tepig is waiting to meet it’s new trainer. So, if you don't mind..." Ethan motioned them to move out of the way.

"Well if you want it so bad, how about fighting us for it!"

"Fine with me!" the trainer said addressing his first Tepig, Emmett, "Emmett go and ram them with a Flame Charge!"

"Vinny..."

"I know Carol, go Koffing! Use Smog attack!"

"You go two Ekans!" Carol yelled out, "Use Haze!"

Fire energy began to gather around Emmett as he charged right in for the attack, the natural gas being a great counter move against fire. Before the little piglet knew what hit him the explosion the attacks caused as they collided knocked back the Tepig a few feet away.

"Argh" as Ethan tried freeing his second Tepig who was looking on in a bit of a worry. The trainer was having a difficult time trying to focus on the battle and what he was doing at the same time.

"Givse em’ up, it doesn’t look like you gots any other Pokemon. If you did, you would of set them out to fight by now."

Damn it, Vinny's right. All I brought was my Tepigs, so they could enjoy one last day together before they had to be split up together. Besides trying to free Gouka, I need him if I have any chance of winning this battle!

"Te...pig."

"What with him?" Carol asked Vinny, "He's looking at us with a scowl on his face."

"You ain’t giving up? Haha!" Vinny laughed, "Time to put you out of your misery."

"Koffing use Toxic!"

"Ekans finish him with Venoshock!"

"EMMETT GET UP AND DODGE!!"

The combination attack hit home, the first severely poisoning the piglet and the second venomous attack draining him of most of his remaining health.

Emmett tried standing up but sadly fell over in a thud.

"Looks like your out of Pokemon to fight with." Vinny chuckled, "Now hand it over..."

Ethan gritted his teeth, he didn't want to let his Pokemon be taken in by crooks...

A bright fire soon shot out from the side, grabbing the attention of all three men as Emmet was standing up, with a flaming aura taking over his body. Ethan had seen something similar happen to his Snivy before...when his health was at a critical level, the ability to call out incredible strength answered, this was a fire starter greatest weapon, Blaze.

I won’t allow you vile people take my friend away! He deserve to go to a trainer that will care for him as much as mine does for me!

"Crap Vinny, that's Blaze!! What are we supposed to do now!?"

"Shut up already and let me think...if we just bite our time the poison in his blood stream should causing him to pass out..." Vinny figured.

However that might of been the case of what happened next didn't happen...

Suddenly a bright light shot forth again! Ethan wan’t a stranger to what was going on, this was different from the ability simply being activated, this was...evolution...

Arcues grant me the strength! I no longer wish to be a coward that hides from confrontation, or shys away from a fight! I wish to become a true warrior. My pride and heart will be laid down on the line for the friends I care about! I will keep my tears in but will press on. I am Emmet warrior of Flame, born of Fire! And this is my Pledge!

The Tepig’s form was barely complete before the white figure, now on two feet with a bulkier body, thicker tail and longer snot and ears slammed it’s fist to the ground, causing a pillar of flames to shot out and travel across to where the duo with their two Pokemon were met with a very intense Fire Pledge attack, sending everyone flying!

"Curse you!!" Vinny yelled out as they were sent flying to Arceus knows where.

With the process finally complete the light revealed a in the place of Ethan's Tepig. Emmett made his way to his trainer and with his new found Strength ripped apart the net confining his friend.

The Pignite smiled before clasping from exhaustion and the poison in his system, before being quickly caught by his trainer.

After a quick healing session with some items found in Ethan's backpack, once Emmett felt up to walking again, the trio continued in their path and soon arrived to their destination.

"Well that sucks knowing they're people after me again...but, it does bring an odd feeling of Deja vu." The trainer admitted.

"Tepig!"

"Pignite!"

As the trio walked inside the Cable Club, the Tepig and Pignite said their final fair-wells. Through the time the two Fire Starter spent with each other, they had bickered and fought, made up and cried, played and laughed. Now one had surpassed the other, "Just remember, whatever they decide to call you from now on...you’ll always be Gouka to us." Ethan told the Tepig that no longer would be considered his.

"Pignite!"

With their final parting, the trainer retrieved the Tepig back inside his pokeball for the last time and sent him on his way to his new home...with the trade complete the remaining, duo could go home.

"So Emmett, you’ve evolved, that’s great news! I knew you had it in you, congrats! Can’t wait to show everybody back at home your new form buddy?"

"Pignite!" the fire starter sounded delighted as they exited and made their way home .

OoC: Trading to Enchantress my Lv.1 Male Tepig with the moves: Frustration, Gyro Ball, Rock Tomb, Taunt, Wild Charge and Strength; for 5 candies, $10 poke dollars and CM Box of Chocolates, take good care of him!

-Trade Started-
Old 06-01-2015, 02:12 PM   #4470
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
It was the usual beautiful bright sunny, perfect weather day in Fizzytopia and as a young man in his early twenties was walking down the avenue heading toward a Cable Club to fulfill a verbal contract with someone he had done business with in the past, the package they were set to receive was currently playing with another of Ethan’s Pokemon.

Two Tepig’s were giving chase to each other, playing tag, one of them was named Emmett, a shy but brave little fire piglet that wished for the day to prove how strong he was to the world. The other piglet was nicknamed Gouka by a former trainer named Levin that looked after the fire starter for a short while before returning him back to his original trainer.

And though the current trainer wasn’t opposed to keep the latter around, the base was getting a little bit too small of a space with all the Pokemon that now took residents in the team.

"Alright you two." The Trainer said, stopping abruptly causing Emmett to accidentally slam his nose on the trainer’s leg, causing the Tepig running behind him, Gouka to collide with him as well.

"I know I’ve been avoiding bringing it up but...being only a few feet away from the building this is the time I need to let you both now that this will probably the last time you both will be seeing each other for a long time."

"Te..." the first one, the oldest one looked up to his trainer, his eyes pleading with him to reconsider.

"Pig..." the other, younger one looked down, knowing it wasn't his decision to make...having been traded once before.

"Hey, hey now..." the young man said kneeling down to eye level with his Pokemon, rubbing both their heads affectionately, "This isn’t goodbye, this is more like...see you later!" he assured.

Nodding in unison both Pokemon looked at each other, this was goodbye...

Suddenly, both Pokemon’s ears began to twitch as if hearing a disturbances around there surroundings. "You both okay? Guys?" Ethan asked noticing his fire pigs acting weird and looking around their surroundings as if trying to locate the source of whatever it was they were hearing.

Through the rustling of some nearby trees a net shot out, napping and trapping Gouka, "Tepig!!"

"What the hell! What’s the meaning of this!" Ethan said as he rushed over to help the Tepig escape his confinement,

"Hahaha!" a voice shout from a distance, "Didn’t I tell you this was a good idea!"

"I guess I’ll be buying the drinks tonight!" another, different voice said.

"Those voices!" Ethan said rather surprised before his attitude completely changed to rage, "It can't be..."

"Looks like he knows who we are Vinny-" the first voice said before saying, "Ow!!! Why did you gotta hit me for!?"

"For saying my name out loud Carol! Geez..."

Out of the bushes two gentlemen, aged around their early 40's dressed in all black, with black matching beanies over their heads came into view. One was a skinny some what tall man, this ones name was Vinny. He was usually the brains behind their shady operations. The second, fat and round fellow was named Carol, if it wasn't fairly obvious he liked his sweets, he was a little more simple minded and it was Ethan's honest belief, if it wasn't for Vinny always dragging Carol along on some heist the man would of enjoyed being a Baker...

"You two idiots survived the explosion!?! In that storm!!" Ethan yelled out.

"Yeah and no thanks to you either!" Vinny said, "We managed to escape on a broken down life boat. All three of us."

"You mean..."

"The boss is alive as well." This statement made Ethan's body shake in horror. "Of course, while me and Carol survived without much more then a few scratches, the bosses face was heavily scarred."

"ARCEUS SEEMED TO HAVE MERCY ON THE BOTH OF YOU."

"If I didn't know better Vinny, he isn't too happy to see us..."

"Can it Carol! It doesn't matter if his peachy keen or not!" turning his full attention on Ethan, Vinny made an awful sly smile, "Now how about you give us our reward for tailing you this whole time, that Tepig is as good as ours!"

"Hey! That Tepig doesn’t belong to you!"

"Woe is me! If I’m countin’ them correctly, youse got two Tepigs in your possession, whats wrong with letting us, some friendly neighborhood criminals have the other one?"

"Yeah!" Carol chimed in, "We could of easily just snatched the other one if we were selfish too! Or...if the second bazooka net didn't jam on itself..."

"Carol!!" Vinny yelled.

"Sorry..." Carol sheepishly said not able to control his honest. A bad trait to have in their profession as thieves.

"Look guys! This Tepig is waiting to meet it’s new trainer. So, if you don't mind..." Ethan motioned them to move out of the way.

"Well if you want it so bad, how about fighting us for it!"

"Fine with me!" the trainer said addressing his first Tepig, Emmett, "Emmett go and ram them with a Flame Charge!"

"Vinny..."

"I know Carol, go Koffing! Use Smog attack!"

"You go two Ekans!" Carol yelled out, "Use Haze!"

Fire energy began to gather around Emmett as he charged right in for the attack, the natural gas being a great counter move against fire. Before the little piglet knew what hit him the explosion the attacks caused as they collided knocked back the Tepig a few feet away.

"Argh" as Ethan tried freeing his second Tepig who was looking on in a bit of a worry. The trainer was having a difficult time trying to focus on the battle and what he was doing at the same time.

"Givse em’ up, it doesn’t look like you gots any other Pokemon. If you did, you would of set them out to fight by now."

Damn it, Vinny's right. All I brought was my Tepigs, so they could enjoy one last day together before they had to be split up together. Besides trying to free Gouka, I need him if I have any chance of winning this battle!

"Te...pig."

"What with him?" Carol asked Vinny, "He's looking at us with a scowl on his face."

"You ain’t giving up? Haha!" Vinny laughed, "Time to put you out of your misery."

"Koffing use Toxic!"

"Ekans finish him with Venoshock!"

"EMMETT GET UP AND DODGE!!"

The combination attack hit home, the first severely poisoning the piglet and the second venomous attack draining him of most of his remaining health.

Emmett tried standing up but sadly fell over in a thud.

"Looks like your out of Pokemon to fight with." Vinny chuckled, "Now hand it over..."

Ethan gritted his teeth, he didn't want to let his Pokemon be taken in by crooks...

A bright fire soon shot out from the side, grabbing the attention of all three men as Emmet was standing up, with a flaming aura taking over his body. Ethan had seen something similar happen to his Snivy before...when his health was at a critical level, the ability to call out incredible strength answered, this was a fire starter greatest weapon, Blaze.

I won’t allow you vile people take my friend away! He deserve to go to a trainer that will care for him as much as mine does for me!

"Crap Vinny, that's Blaze!! What are we supposed to do now!?"

"Shut up already and let me think...if we just bite our time the poison in his blood stream should causing him to pass out..." Vinny figured.

However that might of been the case of what happened next didn't happen...

Suddenly a bright light shot forth again! Ethan wan’t a stranger to what was going on, this was different from the ability simply being activated, this was...evolution...

Arcues grant me the strength! I no longer wish to be a coward that hides from confrontation, or shys away from a fight! I wish to become a true warrior. My pride and heart will be laid down on the line for the friends I care about! I will keep my tears in but will press on. I am Emmet warrior of Flame, born of Fire! And this is my Pledge!

The Tepig’s form was barely complete before the white figure, now on two feet with a bulkier body, thicker tail and longer snot and ears slammed it’s fist to the ground, causing a pillar of flames to shot out and travel across to where the duo with their two Pokemon were met with a very intense Fire Pledge attack, sending everyone flying!

"Curse you!!" Vinny yelled out as they were sent flying to Arceus knows where.

With the process finally complete the light revealed a in the place of Ethan's Tepig. Emmett made his way to his trainer and with his new found Strength ripped apart the net confining his friend.

The Pignite smiled before clasping from exhaustion and the poison in his system, before being quickly caught by his trainer.

After a quick healing session with some items found in Ethan's backpack, once Emmett felt up to walking again, the trio continued in their path and soon arrived to their destination.

"Well that sucks knowing they're people after me again...but, it does bring an odd feeling of Deja vu." The trainer admitted.

"Tepig!"

"Pignite!"

As the trio walked inside the Cable Club, the Tepig and Pignite said their final fair-wells. Through the time the two Fire Starter spent with each other, they had bickered and fought, made up and cried, played and laughed. Now one had surpassed the other, "Just remember, whatever they decide to call you from now on...you’ll always be Gouka to us." Ethan told the Tepig that no longer would be considered his.

"Pignite!"

With their final parting, the trainer retrieved the Tepig back inside his pokeball for the last time and sent him on his way to his new home...with the trade complete the remaining, duo could go home.

"So Emmett, you’ve evolved, that’s great news! I knew you had it in you, congrats! Can’t wait to show everybody back at home your new form buddy?"

"Pignite!" the fire starter sounded delighted as they exited and made their way home .

OoC: Trading to Enchantress my Lv.1 Male Tepig with the moves: Frustration, Gyro Ball, Rock Tomb, Taunt, Wild Charge and Strength; for 5 candies, $10 poke dollars and CM Box of Chocolates, take good care of him!

-Trade Started-
Tess walks into the Cable Club with her ever faithful Houndoom by her side and scans the room, her emerald green eyes eagerly searching the crowd of trainers for the one she had arranged to meet. It didn't take long to spot him, the young man accompanied by a small Tepig and its older teammate, Pignite. Though she's giddy with anticipation she can see from here the little Tepig is sad, wary of being traded and separated from his friend. She feels for him and wants him to feel at home immediately, so reaches for her belt and takes four Pokéballs from it, releasing their inhabitants. A young Flareon, Ponyta, Darumaka, and Litwick appear, all gazing around curiously, wondering why they are here.

"You see that little Tepig over there," she says, nodding to the little Fire Pig Pokémon. "He'll be coming home with us so I want you to help him feel right at home."

The words were barely out of her mouth and Darumaka was off, bouncing happily over to the trio to introduce himself. Tess smiles and sighs, following her little ball of energy to join them. She's not quite sure if Darumaka will make joining her team appealing or off-putting, but he's certainly making his presence felt. After formally introducing herself to Tepig's trainer she kneels down and looks into his adorable little eyes.

"I'll tell you a secret," she whispers just loud enough for those in their group to hear. "I loooove fire Pokémon and plan to raise and train as many of you and I can, so when I heard there was a sweet little Tepig looking for a home I didn't hesitate to accept the offer of becoming his new trainer. That is, of course, if you want me." She then looks around at her team mates. "If you want us," she adds with a smile, hoping she'll at least help to ease his fears.

Tepig smiles, and though still a little wary can see he'll be going to a home where he's wanted so nods, ready to accept Tess' offer.

"Let's make it official then, shall we?" she smiles happily, standing and facing Tepig's trainer.

Dealing with the exchange, the two trainers finalise the trade and sign the official paperwork while the Pokémon all get acquainted, Tempest watching over the group closely, as always the ever watchful guardian of the team.

"Take good care of him!" Ethan says at the conclusion of their business.

"I will, don't you worry about that," Tess replies, closing the deal with a handshake.

"Well that's it then," she says finally, turning to her team. "It's such a lovely day outside, how about we all go for a walk?"

Giving Tepig a moment to say his farewells to his former trainer and team mate, she waits for him to join them before stepping out into the warm sunshine with her newest member in tow...

================================

Trading 5 candies, $10, and a Box of Chocolates to Electric Blue Eye for his Lv.1 Male Tepig with the moves Frustration, Gyro Ball, Rock Tomb, Taunt, Wild Charge and Strength.

*Trade Closed* Thank you very much.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:08 AM   #4471
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith walked into the Cable Club, with Meowth seated on his shoulder as usual, and his two Qwilfish in his arms, carefully positioned as usual so their spikes weren't posing any sort of problem. Not that Keith was noticing this- he was still trying to process just what exactly was about to happen. It all started earlier that morning- during a training battle against Helena and Joy, Keith had used Hannah, his female Qwilfish, and ended up losing because, in a first for him, he had to quickly consult his Pokédex to remind himself of the moves the Qwilfish knew.

Hebenon, the stronger of Keith's Qwilfish, looked at his sister, a heavy expression on his face. Much as he hated the idea of his little sister leaving the team, a part of him knew it was for the best. Keith was a spectacular Trainer, he knew this for a fact, and was prepared to fight anybody who claimed otherwise... but his mere presence meant that Hannah would forever be overshadowed. Of course, Keith actively attempted to not make Hannah feel left out, and both Qwilfish were grateful for this, but the incident that morning cemented that fact in Hebenon's mind like nothing else could've.

"Hebenon... are you sure this is for the best?" Keith asked.

"Qwil," Hebenon nodded resolutely, though his voice shook somewhat. "Qwilfish fish, Qwilfish. Qwil qwil fish Qwilfish."

"Hebenon's sayin' dat he can't be takin' care o' Hannah ferever," Meowth translated. "She needs ta be on a team where she ain't gonna be livin' in her big brother's shadow, a team where she'd be able ta get stronger and make a name fer herself."

Keith nodded, though with tears in his eyes. "I suppose there's something to that," he conceded. "Hannah... are you gonna be OK with this?" he asked.

As he looked down, even in the current atmosphere, Keith could not help but smile, for his female Qwilfish was giving him a reassuring smile. "Fish Qwilfish!" Hannah replied reassuringly.

At last, they reached the trade machine. Keith placed his two Qwilfish atop the device, and looked at the younger of the two. He never dreamed he'd be trading Hannah away, but deep down he knew Hebenon was right. This, after all, was the first time he had forgotten any of his Pokémon's attacks. Moreover, at several points in the battle, he had to stop himself from ordering Hannah to use Fire Spin, Dark Void, and Thunderbolt- he had come close to actually confusing his two Qwilfish. Besides which, Keith realized that in the end, he'd be letting another Trainer realize the joys of training a Qwilfish, and he knew that in doing that, he'd be doing right by Hebenon.

"Well, this is it, Hannah," Keith sighed. "Take care, alright? Jake's a good Trainer, you'll like him. In fact, I think you met that Bellsprout of his back when he visited the Secret Base," he added, unaware that the Bellsprout in question had since evolved.

"Fish! Qwilfish fish!" Hannah replied, happy at the prospect of seeing her friend Sprout again.

Just then, several flashes of light issued from Keith's belt. An Ivysaur materialized and extended a pair of vines, with which she pulled the female Qwilfish into a gentle yet friendly hug. To Keith's surprise, a Blue-Striped Basculin also appeared, this one materializing atop the trade machine, right next to Hannah.

"OK..." Pisces muttered, not looking directly at the Qwilfish, her tone indicating that while she was reluctant to say what she was about to say, she still meant every word. "I guess... I'm gonna... kinda... miss you. A little. Maybe," she finally managed to get out.

"I'll miss you too, Pisces," smiled Hannah.

The other two flashes of light from Keith's belt had formed into two more aquatic Pokémon- a Tentacruel and a Shiny Slowbro. The Tentacruel extended two of her tentacles, and, just as Pomona had done, pulled Hannah into a hug.

"Dudley miss Hannah," the Slowbro called up, a somewhat sad look in his normally vacant eyes.

"Mmmph. Mmmph, mmph mmmph," added Kenny, the golden spiral Shellder that was a permanent fixture of Dudley's tail, his eyes starting to tear up.

"I... I'm gonna miss ya," sniveled Meowth- it was all he could do to not burst into tears at this point.

"...We'll all miss you, Hannah," Keith murmured as he too hugged the Qwilfish. After owning Hebenon for close to a decade, hugging a Qwilfish and emerging unscathed from the experience was second nature to him by now. "...Goodbye," he sighed as he withdrew the Qwilfish and placed the Poké Ball on its designated slot on the trade machine. The switch was thrown, and in the ball's place there appeared several hundred Pokédollars. Keith pocketed the currency, not even looking at it- he was looking over at Jake's end of the machine, where Hannah was now arriving at her new Trainer.

And then, as Keith started to withdraw his other Pokémon, Hebenon vanished into thin air, his Teleport carrying him over to Jake's end of the trade machine.

"Jake... Take care of my little sister, OK?" Hebenon said to the Electric-type specialist. "Train her to be as strong as Keith trained me to be. And if she wants a hug, hug her. It's easier to avoid the spikes than you might think, and she loves to be hugged. And finally... don't underestimate her. Believe me, she's no weakling," he finished, managing a proud smile as he mentioned his little sister's battling skill.

Once all this was done, Keith scooped Hebenon back up in his arms. "Take good care of her, Jake," he said, before exiting the Cable Club, with one less Qwilfish than he had when he entered.

OOC: Trading my level 5 female Qwilfish with the following stats to ES for 300. Take good care of her.

Quote:
Hannah
Species: Qwilfish ()
Type: Water/Poison
Attacks: Surf, Waterfall, Spikes, Tackle, Poison Sting, Whirlpool, Dive, Sludge Bomb, Shock Wave, Aqua Jet, Ice Beam, Bubble Beam, Water Pulse, Acid Spray, Signal Beam, Sludge Wave, Mimic, Fell Stinger, Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, Water Gun, Hidden Power (Flying).
Next attack learned: Harden & Minimize (lv. 9)
Evolution:
Nature: Naive (not locked in, can be changed)
Ability: Swift Swim (not locked in, can be changed)
Happiness Points: 10
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
IQ: 2
Obtained: Cable Club
Birthday: November 11th
Bio:
Originally taken in by Keith just out of pity, it became known that Hannah is in fact Hebenon's little sister. This revelation made Hebenon extremely protective of her, and more than willing to brutally attack anyone who would dare harm her. Hannah has a perpetually cheerful demeanor, and loves to be hugged. Naturally, being a Qwilfish, hugs are few and far between for her. She looks up to her older brother, and will often brag about him, even if doing so violates his wishes.
*Trade Commenced*
Old 06-08-2015, 02:29 PM   #4472
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 1 female Drilbur for Electric Blue Eye's $10.

**Trade Started**

Good luck little one!
Old 06-09-2015, 12:47 PM   #4473
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
The cable club was relatively busy, with a few people here and there making their trades and other business, and such as the hustle and bustle that nobody noticed the trainer enter the building, slightly pale as he looked around the room for a vacant machine. Beside him floated a spectre with a single red unnerving eye, a large raven with a prominent hatlike crest with equally piercing eyes, and a small brown creature wearing a skull and holding a bone, looking around with curiosity at the architecture of the building. Alex was somewhat on edge, and for good reason given what he had received in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

---

"...I think I'm gonna be sick..."

The large box sat on the table, a foul odour emanating from it as the contents were revealed. The boy sat back trying not to empty his stomach, his Infernape placing a hand on his shoulder in attempted reassurance while the other clenched so tightly in rage that the air itself boiled around the limb. Nearby, the Honchkrow looked towards his disciple, Lapis' crimson eye darting over the container in scrutiny before turning to the avian and communicating with him, motioning to the box and drawing a rectangular shape with her leathery arms.

Fragarath took a breath and sighed, before looking his trainer dead in the eyes with all sincerity and uttered a single sentence.

"The s-caw-l in the box is that of your caw-panion in caw-los."

"Dammit! How!?" Alex cried as he slammed his fist into the table, the force knocking the box over and the hollowed remains of his ex rolling onto the table. While the marriage was more part of a rite of passage for the girl, and the vow was broken on his return to Fizzytopia, the young man still felt pangs of despair that she had perished under some circumstance, and that someone was cruel enough to stuff the skull with Durin paste and send it to him was unbearable. Opening his eyes, he caught sight of a small card within, and grabbing it, he glanced at it and his mood took an immediate switch from anguish to hatred as an all too familiar red letter came into view, along with a single short sentence.

'Spovelli Rocket Syndicate send their regards.'

---

With that message noted as a threat, given his past with those particular crooks and the outcome of the events, leading to his obtainment of his Aipom and a blow to the crime family with the loss of one of their kingpins and an industry in Cortoza, it was no wonder Alex kept hidden for so long out of sight and radar. Indeed, the main reason he came out of hiding was in the belief that the fools would never try a hit out in the open.

"Alright, free machine here," he sighed in relief after a few minutes searching to nobody in particular. While Fragarath and Lapis served as a form of surveillance and defence, the Cubone by his side, Isaac, was strictly a caretaker at his base - which he made a mental note to refurbish someday, possibly move it elsewhere given the mess the place was in at that moment. All he knew of his contact was that it was a guy with a cat and a hat who collected poison types and whom Fragarath seemed to be wary of. Given the Honchkrow, however, this was expected, and any attempts by Alex to discern the crow's aversion to the serpentine went awry for the most part. He didn't press on, however. He was still smarting from when his Zangoose swung at him on the news he was trading his Skrelp to said man with a cat and a hat and even though said mongoose never landed the blow, any attack from a shadow pokemon would be terrifying.

As it was, the trainer waited by the machine for his client, the seaweed based creature having agreed to the trade to a poison tipe master on the assumption that said master could bring out his full power, and all the while, behind the veil of a camera, a pair of men watched clad in black with a stylized R on a badge by their heart...

---

Trading one Level 1 Female Exeggcute and a Level 8 Male Skrelp with the Egg Move Play Rough to Missingno. Master for 4 Rare Candies.

[Trade Started]
Old 06-09-2015, 12:52 PM   #4474
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seakittenyfool View Post
The cable club was relatively busy, with a few people here and there making their trades and other business, and such as the hustle and bustle that nobody noticed the trainer enter the building, slightly pale as he looked around the room for a vacant machine. Beside him floated a spectre with a single red unnerving eye, a large raven with a prominent hatlike crest with equally piercing eyes, and a small brown creature wearing a skull and holding a bone, looking around with curiosity at the architecture of the building. Alex was somewhat on edge, and for good reason given what he had received in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

---

"...I think I'm gonna be sick..."

The large box sat on the table, a foul odour emanating from it as the contents were revealed. The boy sat back trying not to empty his stomach, his Infernape placing a hand on his shoulder in attempted reassurance while the other clenched so tightly in rage that the air itself boiled around the limb. Nearby, the Honchkrow looked towards his disciple, Lapis' crimson eye darting over the container in scrutiny before turning to the avian and communicating with him, motioning to the box and drawing a rectangular shape with her leathery arms.

Fragarath took a breath and sighed, before looking his trainer dead in the eyes with all sincerity and uttered a single sentence.

"The s-caw-l in the box is that of your caw-panion in caw-los."

"Dammit! How!?" Alex cried as he slammed his fist into the table, the force knocking the box over and the hollowed remains of his ex rolling onto the table. While the marriage was more part of a rite of passage for the girl, and the vow was broken on his return to Fizzytopia, the young man still felt pangs of despair that she had perished under some circumstance, and that someone was cruel enough to stuff the skull with Durin paste and send it to him was unbearable. Opening his eyes, he caught sight of a small card within, and grabbing it, he glanced at it and his mood took an immediate switch from anguish to hatred as an all too familiar red letter came into view, along with a single short sentence.

'Spovelli Rocket Syndicate send their regards.'

---

With that message noted as a threat, given his past with those particular crooks and the outcome of the events, leading to his obtainment of his Aipom and a blow to the crime family with the loss of one of their kingpins and an industry in Cortoza, it was no wonder Alex kept hidden for so long out of sight and radar. Indeed, the main reason he came out of hiding was in the belief that the fools would never try a hit out in the open.

"Alright, free machine here," he sighed in relief after a few minutes searching to nobody in particular. While Fragarath and Lapis served as a form of surveillance and defence, the Cubone by his side, Isaac, was strictly a caretaker at his base - which he made a mental note to refurbish someday, possibly move it elsewhere given the mess the place was in at that moment. All he knew of his contact was that it was a guy with a cat and a hat who collected poison types and whom Fragarath seemed to be wary of. Given the Honchkrow, however, this was expected, and any attempts by Alex to discern the crow's aversion to the serpentine went awry for the most part. He didn't press on, however. He was still smarting from when his Zangoose swung at him on the news he was trading his Skrelp to said man with a cat and a hat and even though said mongoose never landed the blow, any attack from a shadow pokemon would be terrifying.

As it was, the trainer waited by the machine for his client, the seaweed based creature having agreed to the trade to a poison tipe master on the assumption that said master could bring out his full power, and all the while, behind the veil of a camera, a pair of men watched clad in black with a stylized R on a badge by their heart...

---

Trading one Level 1 Female Exeggcute and a Level 8 Male Skrelp with the Egg Move Play Rough to Missingno. Master for 4 Rare Candies.

[Trade Started]
”Huh,” Keith murmured as he looked at the caller ID on his ringing Xtransceiver. “Alex Blackhall... Why does that name sound familiar...”

“Isn't he the one who came by the base when it first opened?” asked the Gengar floating past Keith. “The guy who didn't bring his Zangoose due to your reputation?”

“Ah, yeah- he had a Timburr, and he mentioned a Honchkrow, I think- that guy?” Keith said.

“I believe so,” nodded Chuck.

“Well, let's see what he wants,” Keith stated as he answered. “Yeah, go. This is he. Uh huh. Well, as it happens, I do need one of those. Sure, that sounds more than reasonable, I- what? Uh huh. Uh huh,” he said, his eyes widening with each syllable by this point. The Meowth on Keith's shoulder couldn't make out what was being said on the other end, but the look in Keith's eyes was saying it all at this point- they were about to gain a new teammate.

“Oh, dear,” Chuck sighed, though with a grin.

“Uh huh... Well, you thought right, I'm very interested,” Keith stated, now not even trying to suppress a grin. “What level is he? Uh huh... Ooh, and he knows that move, huh? An Egg move... Well, alright, all things considered, I'd call that a more than reasonable price. We have a deal! I'll see you there!” As the call disconnected, Keith turned to look at Meowth, that all-too-familiar gleam in his eye.

“Wat are we getting' dis time?” Meowth asked in a resigned voice.

“You'll see,” was all Keith said. Indeed, as he spoke, he was already out the door and getting on the back of his Scolipede.

~~~

The doors to the Cable Club swung open and Keith raced in excitedly. Were it not for Salazar already being outside and ready to take him there, he'd have ran the whole way. As it is, he only made one stop, at Fizzytopia's Candy Store, to withdraw almost all that remained of his Rare Candy stash, a move which thoroughly shocked Meowth- Keith was notorious for being somewhat stingy when he was running that low on Rare Candies, so he figured that whatever he was about to get in a trade, it must be something good.

Once Keith arrived at the correct trade machine, he emptied the contents of his hands onto the tray at his end and pulled the switch with great enthusiasm. Much flashy electrical crackling later, the confectionary currency was replaced by a pair of spherical objects. Both of them were green on the top and white on the bottom, but one was more of a solid green with a leaf insignia on the front, whereas the other was more of a camouflage pattern. Keith took these, and stowed the Leaf Ball in his pocket while looking nothing short of enthralled at the sight of the Safari Ball.

“OK, I'll bite- wat's in dere?” Meowth asked.

“Only the latest discovery in the world of Poison-types,” Keith grinned. “Alex caught this in the Friend Safari, and knowing my reputation, figured I'd like it. It's one of the only species of Poison-types ever to be discovered in the Kalos region!”

“Well, send it out, I know ya wanna,” Meowth grinned.

“You know me all too well,” Keith replied, already tossing the Safari Ball into the air. “Go, Skrelp!”

The Safari Ball split open, and in a flash of light, there appeared... a clump of seaweed? Meowth climbed down off of Keith and inspected the pile of seaweed... only for it to suddenly move! What appeared to be a ragged piece of rotting kelp was in fact a Pokémon, and it wasted no time spraying ink into Meowth's face, the Smokescreen attack narrowly missing Meowth's eyes. “GAH!” Meowth exclaimed. “Wat da-” Keith was already taking out his Pokédex and scanning his newest Pokémon with it.

“Skrelp, the Mock Kelp Pokémon,” droned the device. “Skrelp disguises itself as rotten seaweed, and attacks with poison when its prey gets too close. It also does this to hide from enemies to store up energy for evolution.”

“Skrelp, Skrelp,” murmured the Pokémon upon noticing Meowth's discomfort. Standing on its raggedy tail fin like a makeshift foot, it hopped closer to Meowth and unleashed a gentle Water Gun, washing the ink away.

“Uuugh... Tanks, I guess,” Meowth sighed. He was dripping wet now, but at least the ink was gone.

“Skrelp! Skrelp!” Skrelp replied, now sounding happy.

“Well, you seem to be a pretty nice guy,” Keith smiled. “Hi, Skrelp. I'm Keith, I'm your Trainer.”

“Skrelp? Skreeeelp!” Skrelp replied, looking up happily at Keith. Then, he looked back at Meowth. “Skrelp Skrelp, Skrelp Skrelp Skrelp...”

“Skrelp's sayin' he didn't mean ta blast me wit ink,” Meowth translated. “I just startled him, is all.”

“Ah, OK,” Keith smiled. “Well, welcome to the team, Skrelp. Now all you need is a name... OK, I got it,” he stated. “How about Neville?”

“WAT?!” Meowth exclaimed, eyes bulging at the mention of the name. “Is youse crazy?! Namin' sometin' else after dat insane Stunfisk?!”

“Meowth, I am not naming him Neville because of the Stunfisk,” Keith explained. “I am naming him Neville in spite of the Stunfisk. Let me explain- Neville the Stunfisk might be dead now, unable to hurt anyone ever again... but as long as the mere mention of his name makes anyone cringe involuntarily, like you just did now, he still wins. And I'm not giving him the satisfaction,” he said firmly. “Me and this Skrelp, we're going to ensure that the name Neville is associated with, not an insane manifestation of pure evil, but with a cheerful, helpful, pleasant Pokémon. And I think you fit that bill exactly,” he concluded, now addressing his Skrelp. “Besides which, the last time I trained something called Neville, I failed miserably... I want to succeed with you where I failed with the first Neville. What do you say?”

“Skrelp...” murmured Skrelp. And then, a determined look came over his eyes. “Skrelp Skrelp!” he nodded firmly.

“Then it's settle,” Keith smiled. “Come on, Neville- you got a lot of teammates to meet.”

“Ohh, so dis is kinda like how dat Levin guy named his Luxray after dat Skarmory he couldn't control, right?” Meowth asked as he climbed back up on Keith's shoulder.

“Exactly,” nodded Keith as he picked up Neville the Skrelp in his arms. “I mean, I dunno how Luna knows about that... or about anything she knows, really... but I am glad she told me the story, it's partially what gave me this idea in the first place.” With that, they exited the Cable Club, Keith with another Poison-type to his name. Their next stop? Another shop, one which concerned the contents of the Leaf Ball in Keith's pocket.

OOC: Trading 4 Rare Candies to fishy for his level 1 female Exeggcute and his level 8 male Skrelp. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-12-2015, 07:33 PM   #4475
Quilavaflare
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Quilavaflare
"I... I'm so sorry." Evdee was kneeling on the hard, cold floor as he spoke to the cat-like being standing before him. The Pokémon's expression remained unwavering, making it impossible for Evdee to read his feelings. Evdee could feel something tearing through his insides. It felt weighted with sorrow and regret, pulling on his heart; but worst of all the thing clawed at him with sharp claws of guilt. Evdee knew that no matter his own feelings, he had to put what he knew was best for his new friend before anything else. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut to prevent a single tear of the cold fire from within him from escaping. "Mysteux... I think this is for the best. I can't always take care of you, and I think you'll find loving friends in your new home. Plus, you'll be going with a more experienced trainer than I. He'll be able to bring you to your full potential, not me. Don't you want that?" The Espurr continued to stare into Evdee's soul unblinkingly, not moving at all. Evdee sat before him, and couldn't help but grab hold of the Pokémon, drawing him into an affectionate embrace while trying to make him understand. "Mysteux, you will always be the first friend I ever made during my journey, and nothing can ever take our memories together away from us, not even if we're on the opposite side of the world. You don't have to worry; we'll never leave each other. Not really."

Suddenly Astral hops down beside him as well, and with a look of finality she rips a small piece of her favorite Silk Scarf from around her neck with her beak, holding out the cloth to her newest friend. The same Silk Scarf that the small cat Pokémon had stolen from Astral in their first battle. Mysteux accepts the gesture with some sentimentality. A voice echoes in Evdee's mind as the Espurr looks up to meet his gaze once again.

"I will be... brave." At this, Evdee allows the tears he had been holding back to flow freely once again. He embraces the two Pokémon together once again, sharing their final moment.

"Until we meet again, and we will... Goodbye Mysteux." A flash appears, drawing Mysteux into the Safari Ball in which he was caught. Evdee stands and gently places the ball in the machine to be traded away to the new trainer. He wipes away his wet sorrow with a sleeve. "Please take good care of Mysteux, Ethan. He is a special kind of Espurr: one that is my friend."

Trading Espurr (stats listed below) for Candy x1 and a Heartlax Plush to Electric Blue Eye. Have fun you two!

Mysteux (M) Espurr
Psychic
Ability: Keen Eye
Level Up moves: Scratch, Leer, Covet
Egg moves: None
TM/HM moves: None
Move Tutor moves: None
Contest Stats: Beauty 0 / Cool 0 / Cute 0 / Smart 0 / Tough 0
Beauty Points: 0
IQ: 2
Extra Info
Obtained in the Friend Safari event on 7-4-14.
Birthday: Unnanounced

-Trade Open-

Friend Code/Username list
3DS: 0748-3092-2840
Y Trainer Name: Roy
[Friend Safari: Paras, Vivillon, Beautifly]
Pokemon Showdown: Quilavaflare
Nintendo Network: Snowboos

Last edited by Quilavaflare; 07-22-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records