UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2018, 10:05 PM   #626
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You send out Hotstuff for one quick burst past the second and final gate. The gate of electricity opens up, giving the Charmeleon the edge he needs to get through, digging into the metal cube with his reinforced Metal Claws, he uses what Strength he can muster to quickly cross over the barrier, but as was predicted, the Charmeleon just does not have enough speed. Luckily to compensate for that you had both Geddy and Tex at the ready. The Electric and Bug-typed, respectively Pokemon unleash their thunderbolts to disrupt the electricity inside the holes.

Hotstuff manages to get across, but not before a small spark blasts his on the tail. It was not the full brunt, so he will survive easily. Using the adreneline, he quickly pushes the box onto the button. More confetti falls down on top of the Charmeleon, giving the Fire-type a sense of accomplishment and self-worth, as is the proper response to any test subject. He is rewarded with a silver key, a step up from the brass key you obtained earlier.

"Congratulations, test subject on knowing the proper moves to get through this test...or to be smart enough to be born as a Water and Ground type, I dunno, our scientists will forever love your contributions to science. Not as much as the guys that didn't make it, obviously, as failure is what brings science forward. Anyways, enough about you, let's get you on to the next test, shall we?"

The two gates both shutdown, letting all three of your Pokemon and you an easy pass back to the initial doorway. The doorway opens up and you find the Ditto looking at you with impatient eyes...but behind it is a different scene altogether. Now, the areas you have been to before were not exactly clean, but this place was a wreck. Before this, even though Dr. Johnson mentioned scientists, there had been no hide nor hair of any other people. Well, you found them. Lying in a giant room filled with catwalks that had long since collapsed onto the ground, you see several bodies, skeletons, in fact, judging by the scorch marks around them, it's possible that a fire type attack did them in. In this state of decay it is hard to tell exactly what happened, however. All of them were wearing the signature Team Rocket uniform, however. It is easy to tell that this was not always one large room but rather something destroyed the walls between them, something powerful.

The Ditto goes around the bodies and goes through a large hole in a wall. On the other side is a hallway. The Ditto goes under a door that says "Dr. Johnson, CEO Office". The door itself is locked, but unlike before, this one was not reinforced and is easily taken down. On the other side, you find the mummified remains of a man in a business suit, all of the liquid drained out of him, leaving his body preserved, unrotted. The Ditto points to a button.

What Will you do?
Big watches with held breath as Hotstuff charges forward, shoving the box with all the strength he could muster. However, Big was counting the seconds and knew that at the pace he was going the electricity would spark back up before he would make it. Luckily Tex and Geddy were at the ready and blasted out their thunderbolts to force the electricity to follow their blasts to the back of the chamber. Unfortunately, the technique wasn't perfect, Tex's lack of battle experience in using the move would mean that a bit of the electricity zapped Hotstuff's tail. A shallow hit and the fire type would only let out a grunt of pain but he manages to push the box onto the button, releasing yet another bit of confetti. Big lets out a sigh of relief as the traps stop. "Good job everyone. Let's keep moving." He quickly goes and takes the key from Hotsuff and unlocks the door where the ditto went. Big's eyes light up when he sees the small pink pokemon but then widen when he sees the horrific scene behind the ditto. Geddy gives a "Eugh" noise and taking that cue Big recalls the electric type, while Tex simply turns up at the bodies, muttering something in the vein of the rockets getting what they deserved. Hotstuff simply stands with Big and narrows his already intense eyes. "A fire type did this." The Charmeleon says simply. Big nods. "Probably but we can't be sure." He looks to the giant hole in the wall that turned two rooms into one with a bit of worry. "But let's just keep moving, follow the Ditto you two, it seems it's trying to show us something." The trio follow the ditto into the office of the now infamous Dr. Johnson. "Welp, I guess its a little bit of a relief we don't have to fight such an entertaining sounding guy." Big comments off-handedly, though he wonders what could have mummified a body this way. His first thought is Gorebyss, which is said to be able to suck liquids out of prey but it seemed unlikely that it would be here without any water around. The ditto gestures to a button and without anywhere much else to go Big presses it looking around to see what it did.
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:21 PM   #627
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?
 
CyberBlastoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 635
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You push the button the Ditto was pointing at. A nearby monitor activates although the visuals are just a bunch of static you can hear the familiar voice of Dr. Johnson and a third party, someone who you think you heard the voice of before, but can't quite place where.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Dr. Johnson demands. "This is an outrage! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Oh, doctor," the second voice sneered, "but of course I know exactly who you are. The boss sends his condolences, but that's what you get for running a failure of an operation."

"F-Failure?! but, look we're on the verge of success! Look, we already have the genetic masterpiece!"

"Hah! you call that shrimp, a genetic masterpiece? You're supposed to be breeding fighting machines, not play scientist. This thing is so docile."

The Ditto gives a very sad look at the man's words.

Dr. Johnson continues, "But it was bred with the genetics of the most powerful Pokemon our lab has to offer. Surely, the boys upstairs can work with it."

"I don't think you understand. My orders are absolute. Everyone involved with Project: MewTwo, is to be terminated. No witnesses can be left, and I'm supposed to bury this lab, luckily with it mostly underground, that will be a cinch. All that's left is to take care of you, my loud-mouthed friend." You hear a Pokeball unleashed.

"DUSCLOPS!" the Pokemon yells.

"Tell me, Johnson, do you know what happens when one looks inside a Dusclops?"

"No...nooooo!" You can hear the sounds of a visible struggle.

You can also make out the sounds of a terrified Ditto. Then suddenly, a second Dusclops, higher pitched makes a roar. You can hear an energy blast of some sort.

"So you do have some fight in you, after all. Not that it matters, Dusclops sucked out all his life force anyways. Would sucked up the evidence too, but I suppose one of his other experiments will do the trick. Dusclops, do me a favor and use Shadow Punch on that wimp."

Another energy sound and silence. "Let's see if this Electrode is as powerful as the good doctor claims."

A loud explosion sounds in the background before the transmission is cut. You can see the Ditto is visibly upset. It wants revenge on the bastard who killed the only master it had ever known. And its wish was about to be granted when you hear the sound of slow clapping. King, the man who you saw at the top of the elevator walks into the room.

"Gotta hand it to ya, you certainly can cause a guy some trouble. Thought I buried this thing for good, but then I had an awful feeling in my stomach. Turns out it was just some punk snooping around in this abandoned lab." He turns to look at the mummified Dr. Johnson. "Old fool was so narcissistic I must've missed one of his recording devices. Now that you know about Project: MewTwo, I'm afraid you're gonna have to die too. It really is nothing personal. You can blame him for your death in the afterlife."

He pulls out his Dusclops and sends it out. "Dusclops, use Mean Look, we can't let him escape. Then use your Shadow Punch to blast him."

What Will you do?
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 12:27 AM   #628
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You push the button the Ditto was pointing at. A nearby monitor activates although the visuals are just a bunch of static you can hear the familiar voice of Dr. Johnson and a third party, someone who you think you heard the voice of before, but can't quite place where.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Dr. Johnson demands. "This is an outrage! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Oh, doctor," the second voice sneered, "but of course I know exactly who you are. The boss sends his condolences, but that's what you get for running a failure of an operation."

"F-Failure?! but, look we're on the verge of success! Look, we already have the genetic masterpiece!"

"Hah! you call that shrimp, a genetic masterpiece? You're supposed to be breeding fighting machines, not play scientist. This thing is so docile."

The Ditto gives a very sad look at the man's words.

Dr. Johnson continues, "But it was bred with the genetics of the most powerful Pokemon our lab has to offer. Surely, the boys upstairs can work with it."

"I don't think you understand. My orders are absolute. Everyone involved with Project: MewTwo, is to be terminated. No witnesses can be left, and I'm supposed to bury this lab, luckily with it mostly underground, that will be a cinch. All that's left is to take care of you, my loud-mouthed friend." You hear a Pokeball unleashed.

"DUSCLOPS!" the Pokemon yells.

"Tell me, Johnson, do you know what happens when one looks inside a Dusclops?"

"No...nooooo!" You can hear the sounds of a visible struggle.

You can also make out the sounds of a terrified Ditto. Then suddenly, a second Dusclops, higher pitched makes a roar. You can hear an energy blast of some sort.

"So you do have some fight in you, after all. Not that it matters, Dusclops sucked out all his life force anyways. Would sucked up the evidence too, but I suppose one of his other experiments will do the trick. Dusclops, do me a favor and use Shadow Punch on that wimp."

Another energy sound and silence. "Let's see if this Electrode is as powerful as the good doctor claims."

A loud explosion sounds in the background before the transmission is cut. You can see the Ditto is visibly upset. It wants revenge on the bastard who killed the only master it had ever known. And its wish was about to be granted when you hear the sound of slow clapping. King, the man who you saw at the top of the elevator walks into the room.

"Gotta hand it to ya, you certainly can cause a guy some trouble. Thought I buried this thing for good, but then I had an awful feeling in my stomach. Turns out it was just some punk snooping around in this abandoned lab." He turns to look at the mummified Dr. Johnson. "Old fool was so narcissistic I must've missed one of his recording devices. Now that you know about Project: MewTwo, I'm afraid you're gonna have to die too. It really is nothing personal. You can blame him for your death in the afterlife."

He pulls out his Dusclops and sends it out. "Dusclops, use Mean Look, we can't let him escape. Then use your Shadow Punch to blast him."

What Will you do?
Big tilts his head in interest as he listens to the audio recording that plays out involving the good Doctor and a familiar voice that Big can't immediately place. The Ditto seems sad at a good portion of it, especially when it is put down, as it seemed to have been there as well, with the unknown voice addressing it directly and then the sounds of a fight break out before the recording cuts out and Big feels a chill go down his spine as he realizes how Johnson got mummified. "Mewtwo... The legendary pokemon?" He says softly. And the chill only grows stronger when he hears the clapping of King, who informs Big that he intends to not let him out of here alive. "Well Ditto, I get the vibe you are putting off, and I guess we get the chance to get revenge sooner rather than later." He says glaring down the man and his Dusclops. "Sorry, we have more to do so we can't afford to die here. Hotstuff, Tex, you ready?" He calls out to his pokemon. The charmeleon steps forward and cracks his claws. "Ready." Tex steps forward as well with a nod and for once no hint of sass. Big looks to the ditto, "You have the best shot against this little buddy, I don't have my own ghost with me right now. But you will also be put at the most risk, taking on the ghost type yourself. So if you don't want to fight I won't blame you. But I am a pretty good strategist if you agree." He turns his attention back to the opponents. This might be the strongest pokemon we've fought since the Abomasnow. We've gotta be careful. We don't have Mysteria but we have a few dark moves that we will have to rely on. But I know that dusclops has a ton of moves, including disable, so maybe we shouldn't show our hand right away. "Ok! Tex! Start off with String shot to slow it down and follow up thunderbolt. Keep her at a distance while... "Hotstuff! Get in close with aerial ace and follow up with fire blast so close you can't miss!"
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:32 PM   #629
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?
 
CyberBlastoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 635
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: The Dusclops is the first to act as it looks at you very meanly. You can feel yourself frozen to the battlefield, there is no escape, there is no hope, that is what the Dusclops' stare tells you. Even so, you decide to do the only thing you can, fight back. You send out both your Grubbin and your Charmeleon into the fray and issue your commands.

The Bug typed Pokemon starts off with a String Shot that covers the Dusclops. It sticks to the walls and to the ground, while it does not immobilize the Pokemon, it does at least slow it down considerably.

Unfortunately for you, it does not need to move to use its Shadow Punch, which cleanly hits Tex dealing a devastating amount of damage. It's clear that the Dusclops is way overleveled compared to Tex. She winces in pain, but is still at least capable at fighting. The Dusclops seems to find the small worm amusing, as it has a slight chuckle, a much big departure from its always-serious trainer counterpart.

Hotstuff used Aerial Ace to close in on Dusclops hitting it cleanly dealing a not insignificant amount of damage. Then he opens his mouth to unleash a Blast of Fire. This connects very easily dealing a much more considerable amount of damage compared to the Aerial Ace, though this move seems to anger the Dusclops more than anything.

"Okay, enough playing around, Dusclops use Disable on that Fire Blast while you still can. Then, Shadow Ball the Charmeleon. That's the biggest threat right now. And then use another Shadow Punch on the Charmeleon again!"

You see another blue glow off to the side, the Ditto Transforms into the Dusclops. It does not seem to irradiate the same power as your opponent, but it does at least have enough fight in it. It seems it might accept your orders.

What Will you do?
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:38 AM   #630
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: The Dusclops is the first to act as it looks at you very meanly. You can feel yourself frozen to the battlefield, there is no escape, there is no hope, that is what the Dusclops' stare tells you. Even so, you decide to do the only thing you can, fight back. You send out both your Grubbin and your Charmeleon into the fray and issue your commands.

The Bug typed Pokemon starts off with a String Shot that covers the Dusclops. It sticks to the walls and to the ground, while it does not immobilize the Pokemon, it does at least slow it down considerably.

Unfortunately for you, it does not need to move to use its Shadow Punch, which cleanly hits Tex dealing a devastating amount of damage. It's clear that the Dusclops is way overleveled compared to Tex. She winces in pain, but is still at least capable at fighting. The Dusclops seems to find the small worm amusing, as it has a slight chuckle, a much big departure from its always-serious trainer counterpart.

Hotstuff used Aerial Ace to close in on Dusclops hitting it cleanly dealing a not insignificant amount of damage. Then he opens his mouth to unleash a Blast of Fire. This connects very easily dealing a much more considerable amount of damage compared to the Aerial Ace, though this move seems to anger the Dusclops more than anything.

"Okay, enough playing around, Dusclops use Disable on that Fire Blast while you still can. Then, Shadow Ball the Charmeleon. That's the biggest threat right now. And then use another Shadow Punch on the Charmeleon again!"

You see another blue glow off to the side, the Ditto Transforms into the Dusclops. It does not seem to irradiate the same power as your opponent, but it does at least have enough fight in it. It seems it might accept your orders.

What Will you do?
As the first round of the fight unfolds Tex starts off with a string shot to slow the dusclops down. The strings seem to have their desired impact but in return the Dusclops targets her for its first attack, sending a ghostly fist her way slamming her into a desk. Big cries out in concern but she manages to get back to her feet staring down the Dusclops with a cold hatred, grown even more as the ghost seems to chuckle at her. In the meantime, Hotstuff closes the gap and with a quick aerial ace slice of his claws and a point-blank blast of fire the starter deals a decent amount of damage, even if it was less than what Big was hoping for, it was about in line with what he expected. As King gives his next orders to the dusclops Big watches as the Ditto Manages to transfrom into the Dusclops once more, albeit a much lower level. But still, this was another in Big's corner and with this, he had a fair shot of taking down the dusclops. His concern now led to if King had other pokemon... but he couldn't think about that now. He's using disable already. Time to bring out the big guns. But we better be safe in case this drags out any longer. And with it knowing mean look I have a decent Idea of the moves Ditto can use. "Ditto! Start off with Will o wisp! And then use Cu-" Big stops. No, I can't ask it to make that kind of sacrifice. Not when it isn't my pokemon. He stops himself. "Then Disable it's shadow ball." He finishes with a little less energy. He has a thought about trying for imprison, but decides it isn't worth the gamble on the Dusclops's genetics. "Tex I know you're hurting but go in for as many Crunch attacks as you can land while its focused on Hotstuff. And Hotstuff you've got our trump card, use as many crunches as you can too!" Big hopes that the super effective blows can bring this fight to a quicker end but Ditto's moves would be good preparation for if it goes longer.
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show

Last edited by biggggg5; 10-10-2018 at 12:39 AM.
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:56 PM   #631
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,384
Maskerade- You urge Daniel and Jodie to stay back, Blizzer would cover them while you tried desperately to keep this monster at bay. You can't help but feel like the outcome of this fight has already been decided. If the painting had somehow sent you back in time, were you fighting to change the future? Was that even possible? Or was the fate of everyone here already decided? Your Pokemon prepare themselves to face the Shadow Wyrm, boosting themselves to try and shorten the monumental power gap. The Elekid waves its hands, creating a thin screen of light, which would hopefully help protect your Pokemon from at least some of the Shadow creatures attacks.

As prepared as they can be, all three Pokemon launch an assault on the Shadow Wyrm. Buster's jaws snap open as he fires a torrent of scalding hot water, Breaker fires a barrage of stinging needles from his horn while Daniel's Elekid spins its arms, sending out a wave of shocking tendrils. The Shadow Wyrm barely notices their attacks. The trio try again, but once again the Shadow Wyrm seems to ignore the existence of their attacks. The giant creature edges closer to you, causing you and your Pokemon to slowly move backwards. The Shadow Wyrm's jaws snap open, letting out a wave of heat that washes over all of your Pokemon. The heat is intense, you are forced to turn as the heat threatens to sear your face like a steak. When you turn back around, you find your Pokemon already struggling to stay upright. Despite the Elekid's Light Screen, the attack had so much power that even the Water typed Buster was nearing unconsciousness. The Wyrm glares down at them with its intense eyes, causing them to become paralysed with fear! Daniel sees this and quickly recalls his Elekid into its Pokeball.

With the Wyrm edging closer, you find yourself pushed up against the door to Jodie's office. The painting inside could be your only hope of survival, but what about Daniel and Jodie?



King Ghidorah- With your Pokemon worn out after your ordeal in the quarry, you head to the Crystal Grove in hopes of finding a Pokemon Centre. Being the richer part of the city, you are right to assume that they have a Pokemon Centre. After not much searching you spot the signature red roof of a Pokemon Centre at the end of the street and quickly rush towards it, just as the street lights begin to flicker on. Inside you a greeted by a nurse, who happily takes your Pokemon away to be healed, insisting that you stay the night and collect them in the morning. After being led to a spare room, its not long before you collapse onto the bed and fall asleep.

You awake as the morning light begins to trickle in through the window. The same nurse from last night presents you with your Pokemon and you're about to make your way out the door in search of another adventure, when a rather large man steps in front of you. Looking him over, he appears to be some sort of martial artist, as he sports a gi, fastened around the waist with a black belt.

"You're not from around here", he states, "I've beaten everyone else around here, now I think its time to beat you." He retrieves a Pokeball from the inside of his gi, holding it at your eye level. "How's a best of three battle sound?" Two KO's would seal you the win, but if this guy had beaten everyone else in town, could you match it with him? "He releases the Pokemon from the ball, revealing a Hitmonlee. The Fighting type stretches its extendable legs, it was an obvious choice of Pokemon for a martial artist and was likely well trained.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #632
King Ghidorah
Boulder Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
King Ghidorah- With your Pokemon worn out after your ordeal in the quarry, you head to the Crystal Grove in hopes of finding a Pokemon Centre. Being the richer part of the city, you are right to assume that they have a Pokemon Centre. After not much searching you spot the signature red roof of a Pokemon Centre at the end of the street and quickly rush towards it, just as the street lights begin to flicker on. Inside you a greeted by a nurse, who happily takes your Pokemon away to be healed, insisting that you stay the night and collect them in the morning. After being led to a spare room, its not long before you collapse onto the bed and fall asleep.

You awake as the morning light begins to trickle in through the window. The same nurse from last night presents you with your Pokemon and you're about to make your way out the door in search of another adventure, when a rather large man steps in front of you. Looking him over, he appears to be some sort of martial artist, as he sports a gi, fastened around the waist with a black belt.

"You're not from around here", he states, "I've beaten everyone else around here, now I think its time to beat you." He retrieves a Pokeball from the inside of his gi, holding it at your eye level. "How's a best of three battle sound?" Two KO's would seal you the win, but if this guy had beaten everyone else in town, could you match it with him? "He releases the Pokemon from the ball, revealing a Hitmonlee. The Fighting type stretches its extendable legs, it was an obvious choice of Pokemon for a martial artist and was likely well trained.
Hugo sized up the man in the gi, his face not doing much to hide the annoyance.

“So is this what you do? You just go around looking for strangers and threatening them? Trying to somehow assert your dominance over people who could not care less about you or who you are? And then you call out your Pokemon before they can even respond?”

Hugo narrowed his eyes at the opponent.

“Aren’t you a little old for this? Don’t you have anything better to do with your time? Do you have ANY idea what I’ve just been through? Don’t you have any empathy for anyone else? Or are you only concerned with how you feel and maintaining your reputation? As if anyone gives a shit?! Like everyone in this whole damn town sees you coming and says “Oh boy, here comes Martial Arts Gi-Wearing Douchebag! How important he is! We must all worship at his feet!”

Nobody says that. Nobody thinks about you, Martial Arts Gi-Wearing Douchebag.”

Hugo sighed deeply following the verbal dress-down.

“But fine. You and Hitmonlee here want a fight? Let’s do it. I want you to learn your place in this world. Two out of three. Whatever.”

Hugo grabbed a Pokeball and released a small, shadow-like Pokemon. The creature’s most distinguishable features were its blood-red eyes, the fact that it floated in the air, and that appeared to hold a human face with its tail. It was Yamask. His appearance seemed to bring about a chill in the air. Hugo stared angrily at the man, while Yamask observed Hitmonlee unsettlingly from the corner of its eye.

“Yamask, PSYCHIC!”
__________________

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 09-23-2018 at 04:37 PM.
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:30 PM   #633
Naru
Mistaken for Strangers
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Naruxami:

The man's stern expression turns into a terrifying scowl the second you mention you have a Pokemon that needs healing. He leans over the counter like a tower come to life, and glares at you.

"A fucking Pidgey? You came here to ask me to heal a bird?!" he spits each word with profound disdain. "Take a look around, Trainer. These people can't even stand on their own, and you want me to waste time and resources on a half-dead pigeon that could have been used to feed them?"

He slams his massive fists on the counter, then stops and takes three deep breaths before continuing in a noticeably less-angry tone.

"I'm sorry. I... life's hard these days. Not your fault, outsider." He suddenly plucks the Pokeball from your hand and twirls it in his fingers. "I used to train too, some ten years back. It's a luxury nobody in Shanty Heights can afford anymore. But this is still a Pokemon Center, you couldn't have known otherwise. Let me dust off the old machine..."

Looking defeated, like a man bearing the weight of the world on his houlders, the nurse turns around and slides his apron across the control panel of the large device behind him. It suddenly beeps and comes to life, causing some of the still-conscious patients to look in your direction.

"Still works... they knew how to build these things," the man mutters under his breath, clearly nostalgic. "Here we go..."

The familiar sound comes up as light envelops the PokeBall in its pod. Dun, dun, dun-dun-dun!

When the process is over, the nurse turns back around and places Orpheus's Ball on the counter. You can see he tries his best to smile, if only to make up for the previosu outburst, but it's the single most forced grin you've ever seen in your life.

"Thank you for waiting. We've restored your Pokémon to full health. We hope to see you again!" he says, suddenly out of character. "That's... how they used to say it, right? Look, people are gonna stare at you funny if they realize what you did. You don't go around capturing perfectly good food these days. So if anyone asks, tell them... tell them you're a Ranger and you just barely returned from a run-in with the Blanket, ok?"

The large man, now much calmer, prepares to resume his duties of tending to the wounded. What will you do now?
Isaac felt his hair stand on end as the man leaned over the counter to tear into him. Sure, he had noticed that the people around were struggling... but was it really right to value the life of a Pokemon less than that of a human? Isaac certainly didn't believe so. All life was precious, and he wouldn't let this man talk down to him about what he believed in. He felt his hand ball into a fist as the man continually yelled at him.

As Isaac was about to speak up for himself, the man slammed a heavy fist down on the counter, causing Isaac to shrink back --- fear evident in his eyes. The man, presumably seeing Isaac's fear and shock, suddenly changed his tune entirely. He plucked the Pokeball from Isaac's hand, spinning it around as he looked at it. He apologized for his harsh reaction to Isaac, talking about his past as a trainer. Isaac breathed a sigh of relief, watching as the man got the machine running again and placed the Pidgey's pokeball into it. Isaac smiled slightly, feeling his nerves go away as the machine dinged, acknowledging that it had done it's job.

The man turned, a forced smile on his face that Isaac was all too familiar with from working in showbiz for so many years. He returned that smile with one of his own, graciously accepting Orpheus' Pokeball from the man. The man spoke, saying the line that Isaac was all too familiar with (although it sounded off-putting coming from such a burly man).

"Look, people are gonna stare at you funny if they realize what you did. You don't go around capturing perfectly good food these days. So if anyone asks, tell them... tell them you're a Ranger and you just barely returned from a run-in with the Blanket, ok?"

Isaac blinked. There it was again. A brief mention of the Blanket. He had assumed it had just been something the kids used to scare each other... but now he wasn't so sure.

"I'm sorry," He began to speak up, looking at the burly man before he was able to resume his duties. "I'm sorry for taking food but... what the hell is this Blanket? The kids I bumped into mentioned it too." Isaac rested his arms on the counter, curious as to what the man would say.
__________________
tumblr fizzy bubbles backloggery refsheet
PSN: Asteiri | Discord: Asteiri#2000
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #634
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Maskerade- You urge Daniel and Jodie to stay back, Blizzer would cover them while you tried desperately to keep this monster at bay. You can't help but feel like the outcome of this fight has already been decided. If the painting had somehow sent you back in time, were you fighting to change the future? Was that even possible? Or was the fate of everyone here already decided? Your Pokemon prepare themselves to face the Shadow Wyrm, boosting themselves to try and shorten the monumental power gap. The Elekid waves its hands, creating a thin screen of light, which would hopefully help protect your Pokemon from at least some of the Shadow creatures attacks.

As prepared as they can be, all three Pokemon launch an assault on the Shadow Wyrm. Buster's jaws snap open as he fires a torrent of scalding hot water, Breaker fires a barrage of stinging needles from his horn while Daniel's Elekid spins its arms, sending out a wave of shocking tendrils. The Shadow Wyrm barely notices their attacks. The trio try again, but once again the Shadow Wyrm seems to ignore the existence of their attacks. The giant creature edges closer to you, causing you and your Pokemon to slowly move backwards. The Shadow Wyrm's jaws snap open, letting out a wave of heat that washes over all of your Pokemon. The heat is intense, you are forced to turn as the heat threatens to sear your face like a steak. When you turn back around, you find your Pokemon already struggling to stay upright. Despite the Elekid's Light Screen, the attack had so much power that even the Water typed Buster was nearing unconsciousness. The Wyrm glares down at them with its intense eyes, causing them to become paralysed with fear! Daniel sees this and quickly recalls his Elekid into its Pokeball.

With the Wyrm edging closer, you find yourself pushed up against the door to Jodie's office. The painting inside could be your only hope of survival, but what about Daniel and Jodie?
I can't do it. I... I'm not strong enough. Just like I wasn't strong enough to save the guys back home...

The sole survivor of the Heiml Massacre brought on by a surprise nuclear strike, Hanson felt the weight of guilt overwhelm him once more. The beast before them, an impossibly powerful Shadow Wyrm, was much more than he could possibly handle. He had never done so in his life without a superior's direct order, but...

I have to retreat.

It was the only way. He couldn't bring the fight to the Wyrm, and he damn well didn't expect Daniel to handle it. The only option that remained, insane and unlikely as it seemed, was to bet it all on magic that may or may not exist. The painting...

"L-listen up, both of you! We gotta go, get ready to run!" He recalled his weary fighters, turned to the door of Jodie's office and prepared to open it, praying to Arceus that he could. "No time to explain, but run straight for the painting on the wall and put your hands on it! Just do it!!"

If he died here, so be it. Heimlan folk didn't fear death if it came in battle - Hanson would have died protecting someone, and he believed that was good enough to be reunited with his squadmates. But what about Daniel and Jodie? They had a life to look forward to, and it was unlikely that they viewed death as the northerner did. He had to keep them safe...
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 05:37 AM   #635
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,791
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Crimson Sanctum.

Gemini Spark
: An apparent authority figure of the Shells over you, your response and Silas's garners but a confirmatory glance as the man leads, the Krookodile behind you and your Houndoom. As you make your way through the mazelike corridors, you notice that rather than heading for the internal sections of the complex you appear to be venturing to the outer areas, and as the Shell stops by a door he opens it, the croc ushering the two of you through to find yourselves on the outside of the cathedral building, on a walled section, offering excellent views of the rest of the complex and surroundings. To the northwest, you can see some sort of work in a damaged clearing, signs of a major fight having occurred, but your continued examination is interrupted by the admin motioning towards a tower door a short distance away.

Entering the tower after the man, you can tell that this part of the complex isn't frequented too often, judging by the dust and general mess. Papers lie strewn randomly across a desk, and a number of lockers are lined haphazardly against a wall, while a steel cage sits in the corner, empty. A click behind you catches your attention as the human holds a key in hand, locking you and Silas in with him and the Krookodile!

"Safety measures and privacy, you understand. Now then," he begins as he twirls the key around his fingers idly, "while ordinarily security around the sanctum remains top-notch, there have been the occasional break-ins here and there. Be the intruders brazen thieves, foolhardy would-be heroes, or, dare I say, spies..." the man pauses to stare at you and Silas, seeking to unnerve you. "The men here possess a track record for efficiency and punishment. The thieves lose what few possessions they had on them, the heroes learned the hard way what lack of power overconfidence has in the face of seasoned adversity, and the less said on the fates of spies, the better. All three, always expected."

"What they hadn't expected, however, was a vengeful spectre and their canine companion to infiltrate their base of operations without issue. Fascinating fact about Krookodile, their vision is exemplary, allowing them to spot prey from miles away."

Before you realise it, the gator swings its tail and knocks Silas off his feet before rushing forward and pinning the Houndoom down with superpowered strength, the canine having been blindsided. The man raises his hand as your pokemon struggles in vain to escape, before staring at you curiously.

"An interesting form you've taken there, I must say. While I'm sure you have your reasons, the ball is currently in our proverbial hands, so to speak. As obvious as this may sound, if you value your pokemon friend's continued existence, then you would be prudent to remain where you are with hands by side." Walking around, he turns to Silas, who can only growl in defiance at him. "I will hand it to you, use of a Houndoom here truly adds to your veil, and he certainly seems as loyal as any Arcanine. You, of course, realise that under normal circumstances I would think nothing of, ah, terminating the two of you...but that is not my style."

To your mild surprise, the Shell offers you a seat at the desk as he wanders to the other side of it and sits down himself. "While I cannot be certain what ghost you are specifically, your efforts to get in here should be rewarded, and I am genuinely curious as to who you would be and what brought you here. We have full privacy, and it is not my personal style to stab backs while they are turned. The offer is simple: you explain yourself, and I will overlook this trespassing, and if information is sought, then depending on the context of information, I would be willing to provide it."

The Shell looks at you expectantly, without an air of malice, as the Krookodile maintains a firm yet gentle hold on Silas, regarding you with the same level of curiosity. Whether you take the man's offer or not is up to you, but with your fire type currently held hostage, there may not be much of a choice in the matter.
The Shell admin had taken Michael and Silas to a building outside the cathedral, perhaps his own personal part of the headquarters? Whatever the case, it seemed to have a great view, though the office itself seemed to be in disrepair, perhaps disproving the earlier theory due to how infrequent it likely was used. However, they did hear a click and looked to the door to see that the admin had locked them inside!

"Safety measures and privacy, you understand," he explained, fiddling with the key in his fingers. "Now then, while ordinarily security around the sanctum remains top-notch, there have been the occasional break-ins here and there. Be the intruders brazen thieves, foolhardy would-be heroes, or, dare I say, spies..." The man then looked at the two, thinking that might get a reaction out of them, but Michael wasn't fazed very much; they weren't spies after all. "The men here possess a track record for efficiency and punishment. The thieves lose what few possessions they had on them, the heroes learned the hard way what lack of power overconfidence has in the face of seasoned adversity, and the less said on the fates of spies, the better. All three, always expected."

"What they hadn't expected, however, was a vengeful spectre and their canine companion to infiltrate their base of operations without issue. Fascinating fact about Krookodile, their vision is exemplary, allowing them to spot prey from miles away."

That's what got Michael to react with a shocked expression, but then he also heard a yelp from Silas, and he turned to see his Houndoom partner pinned down by the Superior power of the Krookodile, unable to escape despite desperately trying to. "Silas!" he called out in concern before the Shell admin got his attention again. "An interesting form you've taken there, I must say. While I'm sure you have your reasons, the ball is currently in our proverbial hands, so to speak. As obvious as this may sound, if you value your Pokemon friend's continued existence, then you would be prudent to remain where you are with hands by side." He then walked over to Silas, who could only growl at the man while he was still underfoot. "I will hand it to you, use of a Houndoom here truly adds to your veil, and he certainly seems as loyal as any Arcanine. You, of course, realize that under normal circumstances I would think nothing of, ah, terminating the two of you...but that is not my style."

Once again, this admin's behavior surprises Michael as he offers him a seat on one side of the desk before moving to sit on the other side. "While I cannot be certain what ghost you are specifically, your efforts to get in here should be rewarded, and I am genuinely curious as to who you would be and what brought you here. We have full privacy, and it is not my personal style to stab backs while they are turned. The offer is simple: you explain yourself, and I will overlook this trespassing, and if information is sought, then depending on the context of information, I would be willing to provide it." Michael looked to the admin, then to Silas and the Krookodile, before muttering, "It's okay...just play it safe." Silas looked towards Michael with a look of despair, having never been rendered a helpless prey before as Michael looked back to the admin, trying to get a good look at his face and see if he recognized it in any way--or if he could see any sign of recognition coming from him--and walked over to the seat provided. "Let me guess: you saw my little exchange with the Litwick, through a hidden camera maybe? I'll have to admit, I got pretty careless there. But that doesn't matter now."

As he sits down, his upper half slumps forward, his head being held by his hands. "Since you know so much about us already..." His head shoots back up, his true Banette face revealed, complete with blood red eyes and zipper mouth, not in a typical grin but more of a straight, purposeful face. "I might as well go ahead and indulge your curiosity. I may have gotten here by agreeing to do certain favors for others, but it's good of you to offer information because that's exactly what I'm looking for. Now, if you're not aware of how a Banette works, we draw our power from holding grudges, and my personal vendetta involves four select members of Team Rocket, be they current...or former. Any dirt you might have on them would be appreciated, whether or not they...hold any sort of power in your organization. As for one of those favors I was asked to do, it's something to do with the prisoner I was talking to before I...got careless. He's on his deathbed, so all he asked me to do was take his Pokemon and release it. If I were allowed access to this Pokemon, I can agree to set it loose somewhere far from your precious headquarters." Michael would be sure to pay close attention to what the admin revealed and try to find out if he knew more than he was telling. If he were asked any details, he was ready to share how he and Helena were murdered by these Rockets, his Scizor and Walrein taken from him in the process.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:23 AM   #636
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,384
Maskerade- Backed into a corner by a foe that seems impossible to defeat, you are forced to do something you'd rather not. It was against your nature to retreat, but there was more than your life at stake here. You were placing all of your hopes on a possibly magic painting, hoping it could provide the miracle you needed to save yourself, Jodie, Daniel and all of the Pokemon present. The three of you burst into the room, you recall your Pokemon as you get inside, slamming the door behind you. Daniel rushes for the painting, he places his hands on it but nothing happens. Jodie tries next, but alas the same result. You move closer to the painting and as you do, it begins to glow, strangely responding to your presence.

"It is as I feared", sulks Jodie. "The power of the painting won't serve everyone. If it brought you here from the future, that means that the outcome of tonight has already been decided. We can't leave, we aren't meant to....."

Daniel shakes his head in denial, "no, there has to be a way!" He grabs a letter opener from Jodie's desk, wielding it like a knife. It likely do nothing to the Shadow Wyrm but at least Daniel was starting to show a bit of guts.

"You have to leave now", Jodie points at the painting. "That thing could burst through here any minute, there is no point in you wasting your life here. Thanks to you, we will at least get to perish together." It was a silver lining but it didn't make the situation any less heartbreaking.

As you walk towards the painting, Elekid's eyes meet your own and it gives you a nod. It would stand by its trainer, till the very end. You can feel the power of the painting drawing you in, would embrace it and return to the safety of your own time? Or would you resist and potentially forfeit your life?
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:46 AM   #637
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Maskerade- Backed into a corner by a foe that seems impossible to defeat, you are forced to do something you'd rather not. It was against your nature to retreat, but there was more than your life at stake here. You were placing all of your hopes on a possibly magic painting, hoping it could provide the miracle you needed to save yourself, Jodie, Daniel and all of the Pokemon present. The three of you burst into the room, you recall your Pokemon as you get inside, slamming the door behind you. Daniel rushes for the painting, he places his hands on it but nothing happens. Jodie tries next, but alas the same result. You move closer to the painting and as you do, it begins to glow, strangely responding to your presence.

"It is as I feared", sulks Jodie. "The power of the painting won't serve everyone. If it brought you here from the future, that means that the outcome of tonight has already been decided. We can't leave, we aren't meant to....."

Daniel shakes his head in denial, "no, there has to be a way!" He grabs a letter opener from Jodie's desk, wielding it like a knife. It likely do nothing to the Shadow Wyrm but at least Daniel was starting to show a bit of guts.

"You have to leave now", Jodie points at the painting. "That thing could burst through here any minute, there is no point in you wasting your life here. Thanks to you, we will at least get to perish together." It was a silver lining but it didn't make the situation any less heartbreaking.

As you walk towards the painting, Elekid's eyes meet your own and it gives you a nod. It would stand by its trainer, till the very end. You can feel the power of the painting drawing you in, would embrace it and return to the safety of your own time? Or would you resist and potentially forfeit your life?
So these two were doomed from the start. Their fate was sealed regardless of what I did...

The realization hit him harder than he expected. For months he'd nurtured the idea that maybe he could have made a difference back home too, helped some of his army companions flee Heiml, saved a few lives. Inside the Bastion, too, he'd told himself repeatedly that he would do right by Daniel and Jodie. But at the end of the day, history would not change just because he happened to be there. Hanson saw himself for what he really was now: irrelevant.

Jodie was certain that the painting would only work on Hanson, who wasn't supposed to be here in the first place. Their fates were sealed, but if that was the case, why would the painting have such a power in the first place? If Daniel and Jodie could not be saved, why bring him here just to helplessly witness the misery first-hand?

Stupid. The painting would have allowed someone strong to change things. Someone good enough to defeat the wyrm. Unfortunately for these two, I was the one to end up here... good-for-nothing "Big Time Briggs".

His eyes shifted to Elekid, who was staring right back. For some reason, leaving him behind hurt more than anything. He didn't know why, but he resonated with the Electric-Type. Still, he couldn't blame the critter for wanting to stay with Daniel. Uptight as he was, his heart was in the right place, and the bond between Trainer and Pokemon was sacred.

"You're a brave soldier, Elekid. You do what you gotta do."

Taking a deep breath, his morale shattered, Hanson turned around and placed a hand on the painting. He wasn't even courageous enough to look back at the doomed couple one final time. He... couldn't face them.

A deserter... that's all I really am.

He let the painting's light envelop him, and closed his eyes. What were the odds that this had all been just a really bad dream?...
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #638
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,384
Maskerade- Conceding defeat, you reluctantly embrace the power of the painting. You weren't strong enough to make a difference, whether it was possible to change the past at all was questionable, but you can't help but feel like you could have done more. The world swirls around you once more, causing you to loose consciousness as you are dragged back to your own time.

You awake as morning light begins to filter in through the window. You have a tremendous headache, the paintings power has taken a toll on your brain. Looking at the painting, you notice that it is once again slashed. You move closer to inspect it, maybe you could go back and try again? The edges of the painting don't glow like they did before though, the power of the painting had faded. You're about to turn and leave when you notice a bit of writing on the back of the slashed painting. Taking it off the wall, you turn it around to find a note hastily written.

Hanson, we slashed the painting in case the Wyrm followed you to your own time. Thank you for reuniting us. I have one last thing to ask of you. Elekid's Pokeball is in Jodie's desk, look after him.

It seemed like Daniel had chosen to save Elekid, recalling him into his Pokeball and stashing him away. You had no way of knowing how long ago this had all occurred, how long the Elekid had been trapped inside its ball, haunted by what it had endured. It was Daniel's dying wish that you take care of his loyal companion, perhaps it wasn't Daniel and Jodie that you were sent back to save?


Your adventure is now complete! You may claim the Pokeball from the desk. It contains a lvl 15 Male Elekid with the unnatural move Dark Pulse
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:15 AM   #639
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Maskerade- Conceding defeat, you reluctantly embrace the power of the painting. You weren't strong enough to make a difference, whether it was possible to change the past at all was questionable, but you can't help but feel like you could have done more. The world swirls around you once more, causing you to loose consciousness as you are dragged back to your own time.

You awake as morning light begins to filter in through the window. You have a tremendous headache, the paintings power has taken a toll on your brain. Looking at the painting, you notice that it is once again slashed. You move closer to inspect it, maybe you could go back and try again? The edges of the painting don't glow like they did before though, the power of the painting had faded. You're about to turn and leave when you notice a bit of writing on the back of the slashed painting. Taking it off the wall, you turn it around to find a note hastily written.

Hanson, we slashed the painting in case the Wyrm followed you to your own time. Thank you for reuniting us. I have one last thing to ask of you. Elekid's Pokeball is in Jodie's desk, look after him.

It seemed like Daniel had chosen to save Elekid, recalling him into his Pokeball and stashing him away. You had no way of knowing how long ago this had all occurred, how long the Elekid had been trapped inside its ball, haunted by what it had endured. It was Daniel's dying wish that you take care of his loyal companion, perhaps it wasn't Daniel and Jodie that you were sent back to save?


Your adventure is now complete! You may claim the Pokeball from the desk. It contains a lvl 15 Male Elekid with the unnatural move Dark Pulse
The painting had worked its magic a second time, but it never would again. Daniel had made sure of it, as clarified in his note... in the end, the man in suit who Hanson had despised so much turned out to be braver than the soldier. It was infuriating, humiliating, but worst of all, it was undeniably true.

Would I have had the balls to do this in his place? He stood by his wife, protected his Pokemon and even went out of his way to shield me by destroying the painting. He was a salaryman... I'm an army officer. What does this say about me?

Absent-mindedly, the once-cheerful Hanson picked up Elekid's PokeBall. Ince he decided to open it, he would have to explain to the little guy what had happened to his old Trainer. How courageous he'd been in the end, and how he was now stuck with a coward instead. But he couldn't bring himself to open the device - he dreaded the idea of even having that conversation. He really was gutless.

I need to vanish for a while. Get my head in order... figure out what the hell I'm fighting for, or if I'm even fighting for anything anymore. And I'll come back stronger, more reliable... a true goddamn soldier!

His mind made up, the Gentle Giant pocketed Elekid's PokBall, took one last look at the painting and left the Bastion of Vacuous Dreams. To this day, nobody has seen Hanson again - he is out there somewhere, finding himself.


-----

Claiming Lv 15 Male Elekid with MT Dark Pulse!
Thanks man, it was a lot of fun and genuinely tense at several points! Sorry we had to cut it short, but I loved it nonetheless ^^
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #640
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?
 
CyberBlastoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 635
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You give your orders. Your Pokemon and the Ditto acknowledge them, readying themselves for a fight. First off the Dusclops stares at Hotstuff disabling his Fire Blast so that he can't use it anymore. This made the Charmeleon grin maliciously, as it's now free to use the real powerhouse move against the Dusclops. It rears up and Crunches hard on the Ghost type Pokemon. However, the Dusclops manages to shoot out a Ball of Shadow, completely blasting the Charmeleon a point blank range. The Dusclops-transformed-Ditto follows your orders and blasts blue will-o-wisps that start burning the Dusclops, followed by its own Disable.

Tex jumps in on the frey with this one, as it approaches the ankles of the solo ghost, Crunching them as hard as she can, though the Dusclops shows some pain, it does not show nearly as much as it did with Hotstuff. Hotstuff jumps in again with another crunch on the evil Pokemon's shoulder, but gets blasted in the face with a fist full of Shadow (Punch). This knocks a lot of wind out of the Charmeleon despite the burn taking hold of the Dusclops. In fact, without the burn, it would've easily taken out the Charmeleon, as it shows signs of exhaustion despite this early of a fight. Tex continues her Crunches as well, which does seem to have an effect albeit a miniscule one.

"Hmph, pathetic," King says. "Even those ne'er-do-well grunts up top were more of a challenge than that." He glares at you and says, "Please, just save yourself the embarrassment and give up quietly. I will make your death quick and painless." Though he does look like he's ready to give orders to his Dusclops should you continue to resist. What will you do?
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.