UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 11:05 PM   #101
myahoo
Soul Badge

Another Fire Blast (110 BP) (boosted by Charcoal)
Old 01-02-2020, 12:06 AM   #102
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Alright Sans lets hit em with an ice beam now (BP 90)

Old 01-02-2020, 03:26 PM   #103
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Well, there was both good news, and bad news.

The good news was that this beast, whatever the heck the damn thing actually is, was starting to show some clear signs of fatigue by now. The sovereigns shields proved to not be quite as effective as the assailants had feared, and the shattering of the last one seemed to cause the titan a bit of pain to boot! For a brief moment, it seemed like it's guard had even dropped, which would've made their efforts all the smoother from then on.

The bad news was that the Snorlax King had yet another mind-boggling trick hidden deep within his fat rolls. With a single energy-infused shout, he had cleansed not only of the defensive holes the armada had worked so hard to create, but every. Single. Bit. of additional power they had brought themselves throughout the entire confrontation! It was almost as if the entire battle had been reset to how it was at the start, just like that!

'No, no, no!' Louise yelled in panic as she felt the power-up afforded by her previous punch fade just as quickly as it had come. 'Th-that was not supposed to happen!' She took a brief moment to sigh and dull the edge of worry to the back of her mind, and refocus. It was clear that she was far from the only pokemon affected by this... technique, and was in fact probably among the least impacted by it in the grand sceme of things. 'Still, there's no telling if this fatty can pull that trick again, so I guess tactical fighting is mostly out the window now.'

Taking care to avoid the tyranitar's massive blow and the cyndaquils's incindiary assault as she dove back into the fray, Louise focused her energies into one of the most straight-forward skills she had in her arsenal.

(OOC: Using Play Rough <90 BP>)

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 01-03-2020, 12:06 AM   #104
Meetan
Soul Badge

At first, it seemed that Jasper was going to be safe for another round, but all things had to end some time. The giant Snorlax had changed tack, throwing a rock slide in his tantrum and eliminating any improvements they'd made to their side to boot. Jasper's disarming grin had faded for a few moments as he endured the barrage of rocks, but he was soon back to his jittery and unnerving self. Even so, Alice didn't feel reassured until her allies began doubling up on their support with shields and heals. There were a lot of drain punches going on too, Pokemon trying to salve the wounds that they had taken. Jasper had a few recovery moves of his own, but none led to pain for the Snorlax, so for now Alice was going to keep on the offensive, hoping that his natural immunities and their lucky streak would keep the odds ever in their favour.

"Thank god for you guys, but fuck everything, holy hell..." She couldn't help but utter, shaking like a leaf in a snowdown. Now that Sableye wasn't invincible by luck, the adrenaline was coming back. "Time to try for some real damage. Jasper, use Grass Knot, and trip this guy up real good!" She commanded. The ghost's grin twisted into something much more smugly malicious as its gems lit up, claws radiating a natural green. With the Snorlax King's weight, the base power should have been 120 - or so they hoped. It might not have been super effective, but as their allies had so far decided, damage was damage and all help was good to go right now.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:06 AM   #105
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

The Gigantamax Snorlax King
Health Gauge: 46%
Shields Up: 0

Trainer Recovery Summary:
Missingno. Master, Swalot: Giga Drain
MM, Swalot: 116 HP
TheKnightsFury, Chesnaught: Drain Punch [Shielded]
TKF, Chesnaught: 251 HP
CrazyCreeperKid, Alakazam: Drain Punch [Shielded]
CCK, Alakazam: 163 HP
Lil’Twick, Togetic: Life Dew
Lit, Togetic: 197 HP
Naru, Lucario: 300 HP
TKF, Chesnaught: 351 HP
Mask, Monferno: 325 HP
Lilboocorsola, Rhydon: Drain Punch [Shielded]
Lilblue, Rhydon: 444 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: High Horsepower (95 BP)
sixdragons, Gible: 0 HP
Meetan, Sableye: 130 HP
Attack 2: Crunch (80 BP)
Maskerade, Monferno: 265 HP
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 65 HP
Attack 3: Hyper Voice (90 BP)
Blocked by King Ghidorah, Kingler’s Wide Guard
Attack 4: G-Max Replenish (150 BP)
Naru, Lucario: 187 HP
ShadowDRGN, Pancham: 0 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • biggggg5 (Snorlax): 207 HP
  • CrazyCreeperKid (Alakazam): 163 HP
  • Emi (Inkay): 285 HP
  • Gemini Spark (Rapidash): 310 HP [Bounce: attacks next turn]
  • King Ghidorah (Kingler): 155 HP
  • lilboocorsola (Rhydon): 444 HP
  • Lil’twick (Togetic): 197 HP
  • Maskerade (Monferno): 265 HP
  • Median Dia (Mawile): 287 HP [Magnet Rise: 1 turn left]
  • Meetan (Sableye): 130 HP
  • Missingno. Master (Swalot): 116 HP
  • myahoo (Cyndaquil): 65 HP
  • Naru (Lucario): 187 HP
  • OkikuMew (Porygon): 300 HP [Ghost Type, Magnet Rise: 3 turns left]
  • Prof.Enigma (Arcanine): 299 HP
  • Raves (Tyranitar): 332 HP
  • Sandaa (Lucario): 362 HP [Magnet Rise: 1 turn left]
  • ShadowDRGN (Pancham): 0 HP [Must sit out 1 round before recovering]
  • sixdragons (Gible): 0 HP [Must sit out 1 round before recovering]
  • TheKnightsFury (Chesnaught): 351 HP

The trainers and their Pokemon unleashed a flurry of attacks, looking to capitalize on an opportunity to damage the Snorlax King while his shields were down. However, soon after their attacks began to connect, the behemoth began to grow more desperate and pulled up another 10 layers of shields. The Pokemon continued attacking however, and soon enough broke through all 10 layers leaving Snorlax exposed for more damage. The king retaliated with a series of hard hitting attacks, but Kingler’s Wide Guard was able to protect the trainers and their Pokemon from a Hyper Voice. However, the Snorlax King had still managed to knock out two more Pokemon as the clouds above swirled even more intensely.
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, January 5th to place your order.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:09 AM   #106
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Alright. Roll into it Sans with Superpower (120 BP)

Old 01-03-2020, 03:13 AM   #107
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Another Drain Punch (75 BP)
Old 01-03-2020, 05:23 AM   #108
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

And you guessed it! Drain Punch (75BP) again!

Old 01-03-2020, 07:20 AM   #109
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Kingler will use Softboiled (0 BP)
Old 01-03-2020, 07:36 AM   #110
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
May as well keep up the pressure with another round of Superpower (120 BP).

Unruly Premonition.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:26 AM   #111
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Monferno uses Close Combat! (120 BP)

Muda muda muda muda muda
Old 01-03-2020, 10:52 AM   #112
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Psybeam (65 BP)!
Old 01-03-2020, 01:37 PM   #113
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Dazzling Gleam (80 BP)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-03-2020, 05:29 PM   #114
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Do keep it simple, do keep it clean.
You can Play a bit Rough (90 BP), but don't be so mean!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 01-03-2020, 09:09 PM   #115
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The fight raged on. The Snorlax King had set up another barrier, but the gathered Pokémon were able to smash their way through it in almost no time flat. Captain Stomach even recovered some health, sapping it from the Gigantamax Snorlax with his Marvelous Mustache of Might. They were spared from the powerful Hyper Voice by Kingler's timely Wide Guard as well, but not all combatants remained conscious at the end of the round.

"Stay strong!" Captain Stomach exclaimed to the others. This time around, a Pancham and Gible had gone down to the powerful attacks being thrown around, and while the bold blob was far from disheartened, he was intent on keeping the others from losing hope at this point in the battle. "It's weakening! Even a Snorlax cannot gorge itself forever at the buffet of evil! Now let's give it a taste of the indigestion of justice!!!"

~~~~~

"...second shield was taken down almost as soon as it was put up!" the reporter was exclaiming as the live news coverage continued. "Marv, are you getting this?! It seems the battle against the Gigantamax Snorlax is reaching its climax! Several Pokémon have fallen, but the others aren't backing down an inch!"

"Yes! They're doing great!" Keith cheered.

"Absolutely amazing!" Willa added, eyes burning with such intensity one would think she was in on the battle herself.

"I think they got this, Willa!" Keith grinned. "I think they really got this!"

"Well, of course they do, with Captain Stomach in the fray," Willa said with a sly smile- she of course knew full well who was responsible for that Swalot's formidable strength, even if she didn't say as much, out of respect for Captain Stomach's secret identity (most of Keith's Pokémon still didn't know the truth, after all). Keith smiled back at Willa, and their lips met as the battle continued to rage on.

~~~~~

"Come now- let's finish this behemoth off!" Captain Stomach exclaimed encouragingly to the others. Already, the Dynamic blob was preparing an attack of his own, one that would pack a real Punch as they all tried to pile on the big, powerful moves, looking to end the fight and end it fast. He had a feeling that that second set of shields was its last line of defense, and now was the time to strike, hard and fast. Several others were already preparing big, powerful, super effective moves. The only question now was... would they be enough? Only time would tell.

OOC: Captain Stomach used Dynamic Punch. (100 BP)
Old 01-03-2020, 10:32 PM   #116
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Tch, so much for that strategy. Guess we'd better start pulling out the big guns then. HAMMER that Shield with your ARM (100 BP)!
Old 01-04-2020, 03:43 AM   #117
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Alright, let's have Lucario hit it with another Close Combat (120 BP)!

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 01-04-2020, 10:36 AM   #118
myahoo
Soul Badge

Since everyone else seems to be going for super effective, let's follow with Focus Blast (120 BP). Though I suspect we'll have another shield to run through before we're done...
Old 01-04-2020, 05:56 PM   #119
Meetan
Soul Badge

Alice was known for being salty even without real justification for her bad behaviour, but watching her beloved ghost take another attack but while failing to catch the grace of a Life Dew was frustrating and worrying. “Of course...” She muttered icily, Jasper tilting his head at her in questioning. Her facial expression was a picture, he just lacked the psychic prowess to be able to fully comprehend her bitterness. Of course, for all she knew, Jasper was simply unaffected by the healing move, or positioned too far from range. But goodness--

“This King is hecking rude.” Alice complained. So far, her allies were all going onto the offensive, but this round, she thought it best to act with caution. “Jasper, use Recover. We need to try before we cut things too close.” She added, and the dual type seemed to agree. A bright light surrounded him as he attempted to heal over some of the wounds that the Snorlax had inflicted upon his ghostly form, taking a time out that hopefully wouldn't be wasted while the other Pokemon threw themselves in with punches and whatever other moves their trainers had deemed best this time. The Snorlax King was looking a lot worse than he did before, but his anger still made him menacing and this fight was far from over. Yet, by now, Alice was beginning to think that maybe they had this in the bag, if they just kept this momentum and acted with caution. They could all, as a collective, do this.

((Recover has no BP lol))
Old 01-05-2020, 02:39 AM   #120
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

The Gigantamax Snorlax King
Health Gauge: 23%
Shields Up: 0

Trainer Recovery Summary:
CrazyCreeperKid, Alakazam: Drain Punch
CCK, Alakazam: 220 HP
TheKnightsFury, Chesnaught: Drain Punch
TKF, Chesnaught: 400 HP
King Ghidorah, Kingler: Soft-Boiled
KG, Kingler: 355 HP
Meetan, Sableye: Recover
Meetan, Sableye: 280 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: G-Max Replenish (150 BP)
Naru, Lucario: 74 HP
Prof.Enigma, Arcanine: 149 HP
Attack 2: Crunch (80 BP)
OkikuMew, Porygon: 180 HP
CrazyCreeperKid, Alakazam: 100 HP
Attack 3: Surf (90 BP)
Prof.Enigma, Arcanine: 14 HP
Sandaa, Lucario: 272 HP
CrazyCreeperKid, Alakazam: 10 HP
lilboocorsola, Rhydon: 264 HP
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 0 HP
Raves, Tyranitar: 197 HP
Lil’Twick, Togetic: 107 HP
Emi, Inkay: 195 HP
Maskerade, Monferno: 130 HP
Meetan, Sableye: 190 HP
Attack 4: G-Max Replenish (150 BP)
Median Dia, Mawile: 174 HP
TheKnightsFury, Chesnaught: 250 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • biggggg5 (Snorlax): 207 HP
  • CrazyCreeperKid (Alakazam): 10 HP
  • Emi (Inkay): 195 HP
  • Gemini Spark (Rapidash): 310 HP
  • King Ghidorah (Kingler): 355 HP
  • lilboocorsola (Rhydon): 264 HP
  • Lil’twick (Togetic): 107 HP
  • Maskerade (Monferno): 130 HP
  • Median Dia (Mawile): 174 HP
  • Meetan (Sableye): 190 HP
  • Missingno. Master (Swalot): 116 HP
  • myahoo (Cyndaquil): 0 HP [Must sit out 1 round before recovering]
  • Naru (Lucario): 74 HP
  • OkikuMew (Porygon): 180 HP [Ghost Type, Magnet Rise: 2 turns left]
  • Prof.Enigma (Arcanine): 14 HP
  • Raves (Tyranitar): 197 HP
  • Sandaa (Lucario): 272 HP
  • ShadowDRGN (Pancham): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • sixdragons (Gible): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • TheKnightsFury (Chesnaught): 250 HP

Now was the time to strike as the trainers and their Pokemon had the Gigantamax Snorlax King on his proverbial heels. They unleashed a flurry of attacks that caused him to bellow with rage. He slammed down a giant fist on some Pokemon whose trainers took too long to issue commands, and then he rocked the coastline, the Surf forming a giant wave that washed over many of the Pokemon in combat. In a fit of rage, he unleashed even more of his fury on some of the trainer’s Pokemon. It was becoming increasingly apparent that his stamina was beginning to wane.
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Tuesday, January 7th to place your order.
Absences:
Naru: 1
OkikuMew: 1
Prof.Enigma: 1
Old 01-05-2020, 02:57 AM   #121
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

That was quite a hit... let's go for a Life Dew, Al! (BP 0 --- Recovery Move)

Love, I don't want you to change
Take me far away / Let me go

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
fizzy bubbles last.fm steam carrd
Old 01-05-2020, 03:09 AM   #122
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Snorlax is attacking with increased ferocity, becoming more and more agitated as its stamina wanes!" the reporter was saying. "That Surf just barely missed this news helicopter!"

Keith and Willa continued to watch the action. A number of powerful moves had landed, many of them super effective, and the Gigantamax Snorlax King seemed to be losing its hit points and its cool in equal measures. "Oh, man, Snorlax is weakening so much!" Keith exclaimed. "I wish I could just do the poses right here, send some Z-Power Captain Stomach's way..."

"I'm not sure Z-Moves would even work in this scenario," Willa remarked. "I can't be certain, of course, but then, I don't see any of those Trainers trying a Z-Move... And you would think Mega Evolution would be a popular option here, too, but mother actually told me she was unable to Mega Evolve Gardevoir at one point during her time in Kalos, because of a wild Dynamaxed Pokémon in the vicinity."

"Really?" Keith murmured. "Huh. Wow. That's odd. Well, in any case, looks like they still got this," he added with a grin.

Willa nodded. "Indeed," she agreed. "Look- Captain Stomach's charging up an attack," she added.

~~~~~

Indeed, the bold blob was standing strong, having been thoroughly unscathed by this latest wave of attacks (including the literal wave). "As I thought!" he declared heroically, witnessing the Snorlax's increasingly obvious state of weakness. "This beast has just about had its fill! And now, let's finish this up with the final course!" he added, holding up the ends of his Marvelous Mustache of Might, charging up a mass of poisonous energy between the tips of the noodle-like facial hair. "It's time for your just desserts!!!" he exclaimed as he prepared to unleash the Gunk Shot.

OOC: Captain Stomach used Gunk Shot. (120 BP)
Old 01-05-2020, 04:00 AM   #123
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Nothing to lose, no way to recover and no shields blocking our way, so Monferno goes for Close Combat again! (120BP)
Old 01-05-2020, 04:05 AM   #124
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Alright going for Heat Wave (95bp) should be boosted with Devil Horns

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-05-2020, 05:57 AM   #125
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Alright, now that you're on that giant Snorlax, let's hit him where it really hurts! Flare Blitz (120 BP, boosted by Charcoal which I have been forgetting this entire time) on that big tree in the center, see if you can either knock it over or start a whole fire on his belly!

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records