UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Debate

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #201
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I don't feel sorry for him. Trust me, I think he is a brainwashed fucktard. That just proves it.

There IN NOTHING MORE TO DEBATE WITH HIM. STOP DEBATING WITH HIM. Truthfully, that is very true troll behavior. I believed you at first, then I didn't, but I'm back at square one. He IS a troll.

Spoiler: show
Old 10-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #202
deoxys
Fog Badge

>feeling sorry for him

I don't think we're reading the comments the same way

I also can see why people think he's an honest to goodness troll, but is it also so hard to believe there are ignorant people like him in this world who say and believe the things he does *gasp* on the internet, no less? Please, I honestly believe UM believes every word he says.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #203
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I believe that people like the person he's pretending to be do in fact exist, yes, ... but part of that very problem is that they are so exceptionally rare, statistically rare, given that he went for the greedy basket of being just about every possible trope he could think up that liberal nerds online would hate. He's not just religious, he's a member of a faith that even members of that parent religion have a hard time taking seriously. He's not just American, he's red-blooded Texan. He's not just these, he's a Tea Partier. He's not just these, he's a Creationist / anti-evolutionist. He's not just THEEEEESE, he's a suspected pedophile. It's like, Jesus fucking Christ man ... you ask me if someone like him exists on Planet Earth and I say "Yes, yes he does ... but he is exceedingly rare."

The other problem, and why I accuse him of playing a part rather than actually being that part, is all of the logical contradictions and the dicking with people we have seen him do. Never have I seen someone pull the "I know what you are but what am I?" trick more times than this guy. Not even Pee-Wee fucking Herman. Only the latest of these is what we see in the alleged coming out of the closet confessional just now. You say "But Talon, maybe he was just confused there" and I say "If you force me to waste my time searching this fucking forum for his posts I've got a dozen others from the last month alone where that came from. >_>;" This isn't something new. He moves goalposts and claims role reversals all the time. "Don't accuse me of being A" he says so you call him B. Then it's "Don't accuse me of being B, I'm A" and you're left standing there like an idiot. This isn't the behavior of a sincerely confused young man. This is what a troll does to fuck with people for shits and giggles.

Could those of you who say you think he's the real deal be right? Sure you could be right. But when the internet is chock full of these sociopathic trolls and when the odds tell us that a real-live unownmew is like one out of every 1,000,000 Americans, which is the more likely? YOU TELL ME. We're playing odds here, people. I don't deny that he could be the real deal. But which is fucking more likely? That he is one of the three hundred Texan Mormon Tea Party Creationist pedophiles on planet Earth? (It's that last one which really narrows the playing field down! ) Or that he is one of the more advanced trolls that UPN's had the misfortune to have known in the last ten years? You tell me. You tell me which you think is statistically more likely given the available evidence.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #204
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by unownmew View Post
I'm saying Homosexual actions are a choice. Just as extra-marital affairs are a choice, Just as pedophilic actions are a choice. Just like choosing to sterilize is a choice, or abstinence until marriage is a choice. Or self castration for that matter. They are all choices.
But it's a contradiction as your religion don't allow gay people to marriage, and you don't think they should be able to.

So why doesn't the Mormons take marriage but extend their extra-marital affair malarkey to civil partnerships? They you take the stigma away from marriage, while 'keeping' it for yourself, but also saying to that homosexuals they should abstain from sex until civil-partnership.

I'll come back to the religion part later but you're arguing from a Mormon standpoint, but you've not considered that it is not a sin in the Hindu religion. You argument of marriage being defined by a man and a woman is also torn apart as Hindu's refer to marriage as 'the bringing together of two people who are said to be compatible.' Also Hindu's get married by priests

I also find it amusing that you brought out this story only once Jeri said you were going to be banned.

I also just found out that talking dirty in bed is against Mormon religion. Huh.

Last edited by Treepandaone; 10-22-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #205
deoxys
Fog Badge

>he's red-blooded Texan. He's not just these, he's a Tea Partier. He's not just these, he's a Creationist / anti-evolutionist.

Aside from the Texan thing, it's not very hard to meet someone like that. My own mother is about as far-right religious as you can imagine and actually fits a lot of unownmew's bill, scarily enough. I think your statistics are off, it's actually not that hard to find someone who believes almost everything he has spouted.

Granted, the pedophilia and potential "in the closet" about him sound somewhat connived, but I will agree with you that he essentially disagrees with everything the majority opinion of the board is. I've noticed a lot of it as well.

I'm aware of trolling and how it works, in fact you can ask Rangeet, I pointed out to him over a year ago that I believe UM to be a troll, however, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was or wasn't. I don't know if you personally know a Bible belt die hard conservative Patriot Christian, but this is what they actually believe. They really are not the statistically rare species you seem to believe they are, and that's the scary part!

EITHER WAY, it doesn't matter. I don't much care what happens at this point, life has been good since I blocked him, but at the same time this then becomes an issue of "well, if he truly believes these things, when does it turn from healthy debating or belief and into hate speech, zealotry, and bigotry?

Sorry to be off-topic.

MAL - Fizzy Bubbles - Twitter

Last edited by deoxys; 10-22-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #206
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Send a message via AIM to Tyranidos Send a message via MSN to Tyranidos
If he's a troll, then I applaud him.

If he's not a troll, then like I've said before, I feel sorry for him whether or not he blew another kid.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #207
unownmew
Banned

Send a message via MSN to unownmew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
If trolling, troll has played master card. "I'm one of you! Accept me!"

If not trolling, this is a pretty clear demonstration of why our LGBT community here on UPN has become so outspokenly hostile towards upbringings like yours, dude.

But who am I kidding? You're clearly trolling. Why?

>Firstly, no one is saying homosexuality is a choice, so stop saying I am.
>*then goes on to explain he was gay as a boy but then chose to be straight and is now straight*

So you say you're not saying homosexuality is a choice ...
but you then proceed to tell us a sob story the moral of which is .....
homosexuality is in fact a choice .......

OH THE HUMANITY LOGIC!
Fuck off Talon. Fuck. off. Every damn word I said there was true. There's a reason I put the whole damn thing in spoilers.
I'm not asking for your sympathy, I fully expected your hostile responses, but I still had some glimmer of hope that maybe you'd understand where I was coming from. Guess not. Not that it surprises me, that's just who you are.

Last edited by unownmew; 10-22-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #208
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Fuck off Talon. Every damn word I said there was true.
Again: an appeal to your guys' emotions to believe him. "Oh wow, unownmew got angry! Never seen that before! This must be the real deal!"

Yeah, it could be. It could also be unownmew, troll extraordinaire. And while deo makes fair points about the math, I still stand by my impressions that this guy has slipped up too much to be an authentic version of the person he pretends to be. Fuck off? Right back at you. Get the hell off of our board. You think sucking another boy's dick and questioning your own sexuality would change our condemnation of you even if it really had happened? Think again. It still wouldn't change the fact that you are dangerous to have around our children here. It still wouldn't change the fact that (if you are not a troll) you are a batshit fucking insane ideologue. It still wouldn't change ANYTHING that's happened over the past two years other than to recolor some of your views on homosexuality. That's it. If a troll, worth banning. If not a troll, STILL worth banning!
Old 10-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #209
unownmew
Banned

Send a message via MSN to unownmew
No appeal to emotion, I AM angry. Angry at myself and angry at you.

You call me a troll. I am no troll. As completely unlikely as it might be, I AM a statistical outlier. I sometimes pride myself with this, but most of the time I hide it to avoid exactly such reactions as I've gotten. I don't share my views with people much for that exact reason, but I thought, maybe, just maybe, because this forum seemed like a comfortable place, and the people nice, and because LBC, a very old friend from another forum, was a member, I would open up. And this is how I'm treated. I should have known better, and for that I'm angry at myself. But it's too late to turn the tables back. But at least I now know your true characters.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #210
Talon87
時の彼方へ

And now you're appealing to guilt. This is exactly what a cornered troll would do. "Make 'em feel guilty and they'll feel bad they doubted me and subsequently roll out the red carpet for me. >3" As has already been explained to you, you're woefully late to the party. Someone remarked that it was only once you were threatened with a ban from the third member in a row that you decided it was getting too hot in the kitchen and you sought some relief by appealing to us with a sob LBGT story of your own. Then, when we call that tactic out for what it is, you appeal to the next tactic: outrage as an attempted show of sincerity. And now that that's failed you're appealing to guilt. Dude ... you act like we haven't seen this before. Maybe your old forum hadn't seen it before -- the one that kicked you the fuck out so you stalked your way over here -- but we have. You think our 4chan frequenters aren't familiar with your type? You think our 30-somethings aren't familiar with the tricks of the troll trade? Please.

"I'm angry at myself. I should never have shared that story." Baloney. You shared that story, whether real or not, to distract away from the fact that most people are calling for you to leave not because of the homosexuality issues (though those have certainly incensed our LGBT community!) but because of the pedophilic ones. One is a hate crime and it's up to Kuno ultimately whether he wants UPN to be more about free speech or more about stamping out hate speech. But the other is a risk to our child members, a risk as real and grievous as a live electrical wire. The more that people in the community learn about your sexual preferences, the more the calls for your head are mounting. Muyo and Talon are no longer two lone posts on the frontier: they are joined now by a fifth of the active community and a share that keeps growing steadily in size the more that people become acquainted with your true colors, your true nature.

I'll say it one last time: troll or not, you've finally reached the dead end on UPN. If a troll, then such a heinous troll that you have to be banned. If not a troll, then still a suspected pedophile, suspected with some pretty damning self-incriminating evidence, and so still someone who must be banned in keeping with Kuno's commitment to make UPN a child-safe forum.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #211
Blastoise
We deny our creators.

Quote:
The day I chose to be straight.
Not exactly a day though, more a culmination of several occurrences that occurred throughout my life, and a repeated reaffirmation of them.
You really don't deserve to read this.
This is really quite personal.
We both know you know you ought not to pry into other people's personal lives.
I'm not looking for sympathy, I fully expect you to attack me for this regardless of how personal this is.

So when I was younger than 6 years old, I had a male friend of my similar age,

My memories have no lead-up, but I remember them as clearly as I see my computer screen.

For some reason we were at my friends house, I don't remember much, except that we were hiding under his bed. He suggested something and

we ended up engaging in oral with each other, among other things. Being immature, the both of us, there was of course no sexual feelings neither orgasm.

Flash forward a couple years, I'm in church, still a young child, not yet 8. I'm remembering back to what happened. I feel terrible, guilty, and scared, I cry silently, I promise to myself to never do it again.

Flash forward several other years, still in elementary school, I have friends who are girls and understand that girls and boys make a family, I have normal crushes on female classmates, albeit immature.

Flash forward to early middle school, I discover sexuality properly and seek out stimulation from images. In pursuance of such, I encounter pictures of males. I fear, and I fear even more being attracted to them. I continually repeat to myself I do not like it, can not stand it, and find them ugly, when I encounter them. At this point in time, I still have no idea what homosexuality is, or how it differs from heterosexuality. All I know is that I want to be attracted to girls, and not men, and I refuse to allow myself even the slightest variance. And I continually reaffirm this resolve every time I encounter an "erotic" picture of a male. Even when I see erotic pictures of females, if there is a male sex organ also visible, I very much dislike it.

Was I born straight or was I born gay? I have no idea. All I know is that I am currently straight, and that's how I desire to stay.

Old 10-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #212
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Everybody in this thread deserves to be banned at this point. You all are disgusting.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Debate