UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 04:17 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Luvdisc Tis the season for.. (Valentines Day 2017)

..Rumpy Pumpy, tra la la la la, la, la, la, laaaaaaa.

The season of love, for the kneeding of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whooooo

His and Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

And that's not all kids, here be a ...
Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Old 02-15-2017, 07:45 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Sharing is caring and caring is fun so here are some pressies for everyone!

x2 Valentine Candies ~ The Valentines Candy gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon.
If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
x2 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 20th February 2017.
x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 20th February 2017.

Have a LOVELY day!
Old 02-15-2017, 01:55 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

For you all on this day of Love and Happiness I give to you the following:

1x - Valentines Ball (This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.)
1x Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 15th April 2017
1x Love Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
1x TM Attract .
And a choice between either a Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3
~*~
<3
Old 02-15-2017, 02:51 PM   #4
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

The season of love, for the kneeding of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whooooo

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x2 Valentine Candies ~ The Valentines Candy gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon.
If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
x2 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 20th February 2017.
x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 20th February 2017.

Have a LOVELY day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x - Valentines Ball (This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.)
1x Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 15th April 2017
1x TM Attract .
And a Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3
~*~
<3
Collecting all my Valentine's Day Gifts, which include:

x1 His and Her Heart Pendants
x1 Gummi Bag which contains
x3 Mysterious Gummi's
x3 Pink Gummi's
x3 Red Gummi's
x2 Valentine's Candies, which are immediately used on Fenris the Houndour; boosting her from Lv.10 to Lv.12. (She doesn't have full happiness so no bonus today kiddos)
x2 Love Berry Juice.
- Using one to teach my Deerling MT Giga Drain
- Using the other to teach my Houndour MT Heat Wave
x1 Super Pass, to be used on Monday
x1 Valentine's Ball
x1 Passion Pokeblock
x1 Love Berry, which is used on Naoki the Deerling boosting him from Lv.10 to Lv.12
x1 Attract TM
x1 Pink Coin Case, with 1000 coins.

Cheers guys.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:56 PM   #5
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .
And a choice between either a Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3
~*~
<3
x1 His and Her Pendant.
x1 Her Heart Pendant
x1 His Heart Pendant
x1 Gummi Bag which contains
x3 Mysterious Gummi's
x3 Pink Gummi's
x3 Red Gummi's
x2 Valentine's Candies
Feeding them both to Yamask w/10 Happiness Points to raise his level from Lv. 9 to Lv. 13.

{Yugi learned Night Shade!}
x2 Love Berry Juice
- Teaching Yamask MT Magic Coat
- Teaching Yamask EM Toxic Spikes
x1 Super Pass
x1 Valentine's Ball
x1 Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 12th March 2017.
x1 Love Berry
-Feeding it to Yamask, raising his level from Lv. 13 to Lv. 15.
x1 Attract TM
x1 Red Coin Case, with 1000 coins.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-19-2017 at 07:28 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:47 PM   #6
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

So... Candy and Shipping Fodder? I got nothing I can slap the Pendants onto yet, so... I guess I'm just gonna store everything for later. Sorry, Arnold!

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Now we get to the stuff I can use immediately! Giving both the Candies to Berue, my tangela with full HP's, to raise her from Lv. 9 to Lv. 13!
*Berue learned Absorb!*

Giving a Love Berry Juice to Butternut the Pumkasaur to teach him EM Sludge!

Once he's not paying attention anymore, I'm giving the other Love Berry Juice to Elenchos the Inkay to teach him EM Camouflage!

And I'll of course me picking up the Super Pass for myself. It might not be the most useful one for me so far, what with all my pokemon being on paid vacation and all that, but free stuff is free stuff. Onwards with the celebration!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Oh boy, a Ball as useless to me right now as the Pendants! Eh, it's not that big a deal. They'll see use soon enough, my friends, and assure you that it will be adorable! Hopefully.

Aaaaaand the Passion Pokeblock goes to... Nadie, the least passionate 'mon on my file! This too will change in time, but you gotta admit that it's pretty funny at the moment. (Note: his Nature has been declared as Modest <+ Dry, - Spicy>) *Nadie's Cute and Beauty stats were both elevated to 20 from 0!*

Nadie will also nom the Love Berry, raising him from Lv. 9 to Lv. 11!

I'll be taking the TM Attract with me, along with plans for just the right future teammate to have used on. Ooh, suspense~!

And I'll take the Pink Coin Case, thank you very much! Oh, there actually 1,000 Coins in it already? Sweet, I like bonus stuff!

Thanks everyone for doing this for us. I've had a pretty neato Single's awareness Day myself, but some of us may not have, so this might just be the pick-up they need. Well, I'd best be going now, so... See ya laters~!
Old 02-15-2017, 09:05 PM   #7
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up the following on this day of heartbreak and chocolate:

x1 His Heart Pendant
x1 Her Heart Pendant
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x2 Valentines Candies for my Sylveon to nibble on, raising her from Lv.25 to Lv.29.
x2 Love Berry Juices - one for Girafarig to guzzle down, teaching her EM Double Kick; and the other for Zubat to suck dry, teaching her EM Steel Wing.
x1 Super Pass
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Passion Pokeblock
x1 Love Berry for Sylveon to nibble on, raising her from Lv.29 to Lv.31.
x1 TM Attract
x1 Red Valentine Case (w/ 1,000 coins)

Thank you~
Old 02-16-2017, 12:14 AM   #8
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Chocolate Day!

Collecting:
1x His Heart Pendant
1x Her Heart Pendant
3x Mysterious Gummis
3x Pink Gummis
3x Red Gummis
1x Super Pass
1x Valentine's Ball
1x Passion Pokeblock
1x TM Attract
1x Red Valentine's Coin Case with 1,000 coins

Using:
Feeding 2x Valentine Candy to my Sewaddle with max Happiness Points, who goes from Lv. 29 to Lv. 33.
Feeding 2x Love Berry Juice to my male Houndour, teaching him EM Nasty Plot and MT Foul Play.
Feeding 1x Love Berry to my Scyther, raising him from Lv. 8 to Lv. 10.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:04 AM   #9
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

The season of love, for the kneading of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whooooo

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokémon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokémon.

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummi's
- 3 Red Gummi's
Picking up a set of His and Her Heart Pendants.
Picking up a Gummi Bag full of:
3x Mysterious Gummis
3x Pink Gummis
3x Red Gummis

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Picking up 2x Valentine Candies
Picking up 2x Love Berry Juices
Picking up a Super Pass

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x Love Berry (Raises a Pokémon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up a Valentine’s Ball
Picking up a Passion Pokeblock
Picking up a Love Berry
Picking up TM Attract
Picking up a Red Valentine’s Case with 1,000 coins

Happy Valentine's Day Fizzby!!!
This year my team celebrates unbridled love. My prime power couple of love is on hand to show the rest how it’s done. While their mobility is limited, Metapod and Cascoon both show their love in their own way: String Shot hearts on the wall of Chad’s base. Cascoon mostly spun those.

Chad collected the presents being offered and showed them to his team. “I’ll make a deposit tomorrow with the coins; and I think the Gummis, Super Pass, Valentine Ball, Pokeblock, and TM will be stored for now,” he said placing the items in his bag. Chad went to pick up the His and Her Pendants, but Cascoon swung over to him with his String Shot and landed on them. “So you and Metapod want these?” Cascoon nodded. “Very well. I’m not quite sure how yours will fit bud.” Chad had already fit the Her Pendant on Metapod. He awkwardly placed the His Pendant on Cascoon’s head. “I’m not…I think that’s the best we can do,” Chad improvised.

Chad began to study his team to see who would benefit from the Love Berry and other gifts. “Now maybe I’ll give the Love Berry to…” Chad muttered to himself while looking at his team. He never noticed, but both the His and Her Pendants gave off the faintest of glows. In turn Metapod and Cascoon both began to glow.

Both of the bodies seemed to spread out more, their sets of wings unfolding from their cocoon bodies. The wings from Metapod’s body we much larger and shaped more like a butterfly’s wings. Feet appeared from Metapod and two long antennae sprouted from her head. The wings that unfolded from Cascoon were wider but shorter. Two antennae also sprouted from his head, but they were shorter than Metapod’s.

Chad noticed this at the end of their evolutions and smiled. “Well look at you two evolving together once again.” He took out his Pokedex:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokémon. Butterfree has a superior ability to search for delicious honey from flowers. It can seek, extract, and carry honey from flowers blooming over six miles away. Their wings are protected by rain-repellent dust. As a result, this Pokémon can fly about even in rain. Upon evolution, Butterfree learned Confusion.
-> & ->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Dustox, the Poison Moth Pokémon. Dustox is instinctively drawn to light. Swarms of this Pokémon are attracted by the bright lights of cities, where they wreak havoc by stripping the leaves off roadside trees for food. It scatters horribly toxic dust when it senses danger. Upon evolution, Dustox learned Gust.
”Congratulations Butterfree and Dustox! Now you can move again,” Chad said chuckling. Both Pokémon began to flap their new wings trying to learn how to fly. They weren’t getting very far off the ground. “Hey, don’t worry about it. You have plenty of friends who can teach you how to fly.” In the meantime, enjoy these treats!

- Feeding the Love Berry to my Dwebble raising his level 9 to 11. *Dwebble learns Sand Attack.*
- Feeding 1 of the Love Berry Juices to Butterfree to teach her MT Signal Beam.
- Feeding 1 of the Valentine’s Candy to Butterfree with 10 Happiness Points to raise her level from 16 to 18. *Butterfree learned Supersonic.*
- Feeding the other Love Berry Juice to Dustox to teach him MT Signal Beam.
- Feeding the other Valentine’s Candy to Dustox with 10 Happiness Points to raise his level from 16 to 18. *Dustox learned Moonlight.*
Old 02-17-2017, 10:45 AM   #10
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
A little late but sometimes love takes time! Claiming~

-1x His and Her Pendants
-3x Mysterious Gummis
-3x Pink Gummis
-3x Red Gummis
-2x Valentines Candy, whom are fed to Prince raising his Levels from 7 to 9
-2x Love Berry Juice, who are drunk by Kai teaching him MT Seed Bomb and Gunk Shot
-1x Super Pass
-1x Valentine's Ball
-1x Passion PokeBlock
-1x Love Berry, fed to Twix to raise his level from 7 to 9
-1x TM Attract
-1x Pink Coin Case with 1000 coins
Old 02-18-2017, 06:38 PM   #11
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Oooh! So many nice things to celebrate that wonderful day!

Picking up:
1x His Heart Pendant
1x Her Heart Pendant
3x Mysterious Gummis
3x Red Gummis
3x Pink Gummis
2x Valentine's Candy (Feeding both of them to Phil the Buneary who has 10 HPs to raise him from level 5 to level 9)
2x Love Berry Juice
1x Super Pass
1x Valentines Ball
1x Passion Pokéblock
1x Love Berry (Feeding it to Phil the Buneary to raise him from level 9 to level 11)
1x TM Attract
1x Red Valentine's Coin Case w/1,000 coins

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2017, 01:59 AM   #12
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Feeding Pamela the Lv.24 Pumpkasaur 2 Love Berry Juices, teaching her the moves Bind and String Shot, and a Love Berry, raising her to Lv.26.

Picking up:
x1 His Heart Pendant
x1 Her Heart Pendant
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x2 Valentine Candies
x1 Super Pass
x1 Valentine's Ball
x1 Passion Block
x1 TM Attract
x1 Red Coin Case
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records