UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-12-2018, 08:56 PM   #1
deh74
Noted homosexual

Froslass PASBL 2.0: Coolc8 vs. hen da man

Dear god it's been a while hasn't it? Well lads, let's get this started. In case either of you forgot, this is supposedly a Hawlucha-off, so start us up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolz8 View Post
Coolz8 (C) vs. hen da man(A)
1v1
20 AP Limit
1 Week DQ
Switch = KO

Arena: Shifting Arena
Spoiler: show
Shifting Stadium (Outdoor Custom Arena): A large stadium similar to Pummelo Stadium that shifts environments on a regular basis. It can simulate many more environments than Pummelo Stadium, however. The stadium shifts once every 4 or 5 rounds, to a random environment. The environments are:
Normal Stadium (10% chance): Not really an environment, but a normal stadium with the same rules as a Clay Arena. All battles must start with this environment.
Grass Field (10% chance): A grass field almost exactly like the Grass Field from the Indigo League in the Anime. In other words, all grass and nothing else.
Rock Field (10% chance): A Rock Field almost exactly like the Rock Field from the Indigo League. There are several Snorlax-sized boulders in this arena.
Water Field (10% chance): A Water Field almost exactly like the Water Field from the Indigo League. In other words, there are two Snorlax-sized platforms floating on the surface of the water, across from each other.
Ice Field (10% chance): An Ice Field similar to the Ice Field from the Indigo League, with a few very small glaciers around the arena.
Forest Fire (10% chance): A Forest Arena, except the forest is on fire, and the fire does spread quickly.
Beach (10% chance): A Beach Arena, but without all the volleyball nets and other things you might find at a beach, other than... well, the actual beach.
Snow-Capped Mountain (10% chance): A few enormous snow-capped mountains. They aren't very hard to climb for a Pokemon with sharp claws or Pokemon that can grip the ice, but other Pokemon will have some problems.
Swamp (10% chance): A Swamp Arena, with simulated fog. There is a fog machine somewhere in the arena, and the fog will become much less dense if the fog machine is destroyed.
Desert (10% chance): A vast desert, full of cacti. However, in most cases, it will be a desert without the extremely high temperatures.
One arena can be picked up to three times in a row, but an unlimited amount of times for the entire match.
Special Rules: Fog (Swamp only), Boulders (Rock Field only), Ice Field (Ice Field only), Water under Ice (Ice Field only), Pontoons (Water Field only), Sandy (Desert only), Snow Cover (Snow-Capped Mountain only), Thin Ice (Ice Field only), Stadium, Onlookers, Artificial Lighting, Announcer

It's Hawlucha vs Hawlucha for curiosity

PASBL
The Whistling Sound of Impending Doom.

deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:26 PM   #2
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Uno -- Hawlucha with Item Sharp Beak, HP Ground

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:30 PM   #3
hen da man
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to hen da man
Is 1v1s pm orders for 1st round still?

Daisy is just the best for making the battlecut!

I am now a C+ ref!!

PASBL 2.0 Test Squad

FB
Fizzy Bubbles
- Houndour - Lv. 12
- Heracross - Lv. 12
- Murkrow - Lv. 5

A great quote from Tdos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranidos View Post
I think i catch my typos but i keep typoing my typos so then i just dont even bother trying toc rrecty them because i will jeust keep typoing forever

edit: also any kids reading this dont drink it fucks u pyour brannreal bad
hen da man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:55 PM   #4
deh74
Noted homosexual

Yes they are. Sorry about that you guys.

PASBL

Old 01-12-2018, 10:01 PM   #5
hen da man
Rainbow Badge

All good man I'll send mine through now!

I am now a C+ ref!!

PASBL 2.0 Test Squad

FB
Fizzy Bubbles
- Houndour - Lv. 12
- Heracross - Lv. 12
- Murkrow - Lv. 5

A great quote from Tdos
Quote:
I think i catch my typos but i keep typoing my typos so then i just dont even bother trying toc rrecty them because i will jeust keep typoing forever

Old 01-17-2018, 11:28 AM   #6
deh74
Noted homosexual

Round one: Welcome to te circus

A light breeze blows across an empty stadium, above, grey clouds dot the sky, casting shadows across the land. A closer look at the stadium reveals signs of decay and abandonment for this particular arena has been neglected since before the PASBL interregnum, barely being used even in the days of the first league. Right now it takes the appearance of any typical league arena, many of which are being used right now in the early days of the second league, but soon it will shift and the battlers and their Pokemon will have to adapt to the constantly shifting terrain. Welcome to the Shifting Stadium.

A giant statue of a Ditto sits above the broadcasting booth at the peak of the stadium, an homage to the Pokemon that inspired the builders of this stadium. A young man stands in front of the statue, surveying the serenity of the empty stadium’s last moments of emptiness before it is reawakened by battle. The man had already been inside the control room, activating the machinery that enabled the changes in terrain that made this arena so famously feared over the years.

He walked down through the stadium and out onto the battlefield, where he was met by two trainers.

“Welcome to the stadium of the shifting sands!” he yelled into a microphone, “This is the first battle of the second league to use this arena, so this may take a bit of getting used too. Here are the rules and procedures of this arena!”

After explaining the rules and procedures, the referee invited his battlers to release their first and only Pokemon. The battlers both called out their champions, a pair of Hawlucha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Hawlucha (Flying/Fighting): Though not extremely fast or proficient fliers, Hawlucha are extremely adept at aerial movement. Although they can maintain some level of flight, they prefer jumping and gliding, and can move extremely fast when launching from the ground. When executing physical moves, they can also more easily maneuver to evade counter-attacks or position themselves in an optimal place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolz
Uno -- Hawlucha with Item Sharp Beak, HP Ground
Take to the skies and head behind him as you hit with Acrobatics then Thunder Punch
hopefully you get to dodge attacks with that speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hen da man
Alejandro: Male Hawlucha -- HP ground -- Item: Black Belt
Alright Alejandro, start off with a Bulk Up and follow with an Aerial Ace to dodge and hit an attack heading your way or just to hit if no attack is coming!
The battle starts with Alejandro grunting aggressively as he flexes his muscles like a showman. Unlike a showman though, it seems that his flexing is actually doing something to strengthen him for the fresh battle. Finishing his routine, Alejandro strikes a power pose and roars his new strength for the world to hear. All this happening just in time before Uno makes his move, descending from the sky above to slam Alejandro with a series of quick, Acrobatic punches, battering Alejandro and sending him to his knee.

Uno turns around to face his weakened foe, ready to strike out again with a fistful of Thunder. As Uno moves in for the Punch though, Alejandro pushes off the ground with great force, sending himself flying over the now-exposed Uno like a graceful flying ace, who then finishes his aerial movement with a quick turn and downward strike to Uno’s back, sending him to the ground. Uno lies prone for a moment on his stomach, but returns to his feet and meets Alejandro’s cold gaze.

As the Round Ends:
We see both battlers trading hits this round, both getting sent to the floor, but remaining strong and energetic for what will surely prove to be a long battle ahead. Coolz to go first next round.

PASBL

Last edited by deh74; 01-17-2018 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:29 PM   #7
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Fly and Aerial Ace in an attempt to evade while dealing damage

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:28 PM   #8
hen da man
Rainbow Badge

When he comes in with the Fly try to clip his wing with a Thunder Punch. If you get lucky and cause some form of paralysis, Feather Dance, if no paralysis wait on the Aerial Ace to come in and use your Acrobatics to dodge and strike.

No 3.

I am now a C+ ref!!

PASBL 2.0 Test Squad

FB
Fizzy Bubbles
- Houndour - Lv. 12
- Heracross - Lv. 12
- Murkrow - Lv. 5

A great quote from Tdos
Quote:

Old 02-01-2018, 10:27 PM   #9
hen da man
Rainbow Badge

Knock knock

I am now a C+ ref!!

PASBL 2.0 Test Squad

FB
Fizzy Bubbles
- Houndour - Lv. 12
- Heracross - Lv. 12
- Murkrow - Lv. 5

A great quote from Tdos
Quote:

Old 02-02-2018, 11:25 AM   #10
deh74
Noted homosexual

I swear I have it like half written. I work until 9 tonight then I'll finish this up tomorrow afternoon.

PASBL

Last edited by deh74; 02-03-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL