UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 08-25-2016, 09:47 PM   #1
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Grovyle PMD2: The Adventures of Team Campfire

Since my father finally gave me back my DS (it's been almost six years...), I've been able to play around a bit with Ye Olde Explorers of Time. After a few unfortunate incidents ranging from stepping on an Explosion trap in the middle of the loot from the monster house I just beat to 'holy crap, why is octillery so OP?!', I decided to start over with a 'pure' file.

A lot of the dialogue surrounding Team Skull is so much funnier when you're a torchic, let me tell ya!

Anywhos, since I saw the beginnings of a solid theme, I ran with it. So, I ask you marvelous folks of Yupien to help me build up an exploration team around the theme of the Campfire. This can be anything that makes you think of that flame in the outdoorsy-type night sky, regardless if said flame is a small roasting fire or a massive bonfire teepee. Go as nuts or as simple as you desire!

So far I have:

--Ember (male torchic, hero)- will probably only evolve up to combusken.

--Kindle (male treeko, partner)- definitely won't be going past grovyle!

--Firepit (female lileep, random recruit)- As much as I'd like alleviate the Fire Emblem-esque level ups she's been getting, she's not evolving at all.

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #2
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Awfully quiet here... Not that I didn't expect that. Anywhow, I've been working my way up a bit, so Team Campfire is getting pretty filled up. Here's the updated list:

Spoiler: show
Ember, lv. 29 male torchic (Hero)
-Scratch
-Ember
-Peck
-Quick Attack (I keep forgetting I have this...)

Kindle, lv. 29 male treecko (Partner)
-Quick Attack
-Screech
---Pound
-Mega Drain

Bernard (Bern for short), lv. 23 male houndour (Client Recruit)
-Ember
-Smog
-Bite
-Odor Sleuth (I hope he gets an area attack to use this with)

Oratora (ora for short, named for the old tradition of oral storytelling), lv. 20 female natu (Random Recruit)
-Peck
-Leer
-Night Shade
-Me First

Firepit (Pit for short, never got over the FE level-ups), lv. 19 female lileep (Random Recruit)
-Astinish
-Constrict
-Acid
-Ingrain (She's got a nice staller set, at least)

Flashlight (Light for short), lv. 17 female mareep (Random Recruit)
-Tackle
-Growl
-Thundershock
-Thunder Wave

Skitson (Skit for short, they're pretty common in Scouting), lv. 14 male smeargle (Random Recruit)
-Sketch (I'd like to have some nice attacks to work with before I fill his set out)

Fuel (As pinecones tend to be), lv. 1 female pineco (Client Recruit)
-Tackle
-Protect (I guess this isn't an egg move, right?)

I've had a surprising number of Optional Dungeon quests come up, considering that I didn't get any until the post-game on the last file. Or Client Recruitment missions for that matter, though both of mine just so happen to have overlapped with the previous point... It's also a pretty good thing that I already had a name for a potential magmortar from the get-go: I already have a Magby Claw and a Vulcan Rock (magmortar's two-star item)!

I'm still open to suggestions, if anyone's willing to give them. I'm going to enter the Crystal Cave once my egg hatches, in case you'd like to know first.

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON