UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 12-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #26
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

(with apologies to Fishguy for stealing his gif)

Currently working on assigning stuff, with PMs to come soon. If you have a last minute request, get it in at any point while I'm on tonight and I'll be sure to shoot it off to a volunteer. (Particularly if you have a writing request so our mystery writer doesn't get left out.)

Observations:
-At least one volunteer got a requester from a past year.
-Two volunteers received each other's request.
-This year's assignment PM is going to be the most lazily written one yet.

Last edited by Hanatori; 12-10-2014 at 07:30 PM.
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:54 PM   #27
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

All right, PMs have been sent to everyone but the mystery writer who got unlucky with the RNG, who will be receiving a PM informing them that they got unlucky with the RNG soon. Wild Cards may or may not be posted tonight, depends on how things shake out.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:28 AM   #28
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Santa Wild Card Rules View Post
-After PMs are sent to the volunteers, the entire batch of Wild Card requests will be posted in the main thread. From there, anybody, including non-volunteers, will be allowed to claim up to two requests each. Requests are to be claimed via PM, and the thread will be updated a couple times per day to reflect which requests have been claimed. Claiming will be done on a first come first serve basis, so if you wanted to claim something but got in a minute after someone else, sorry. ;; I'll let you know. You can claim Wild Card requests at any point before the presents thread is posted, so if you still have a claim left and want to pick something up a day or two before the deadline, go for it.
-Rules for carrying out Wild Card requests are the same as last year - you can use any format or medium you want, from ASCII art to gifs, photography, staged plays, mixed media, music, or some old-fashioned drawing/writing/computer graphics.
WILD CARD REQUESTS
Banette; Bear love; Chaos; Dragons; Explosion (the move); Family; Fate; Favorite Smash Bros character (favorite thing about it?); Fedoras; Fish; Flying; Garden in the Clouds; Groose; Happiness; Hoenn; Hyperactive; In-game ORAS team (what's their story?); Initiation/Welcome; Isolation; Kurt, the pokeball man; Lovecraftian Horror; Mask; Moon; Murkrow + Jigglypuff (Not combined, just something with both); Pokemon Noir; Radiant; Scyther; Snow; Stars; Suicune; UPN dance party; Watchog; WHEEEEE!!!!; Xatu

All claimed requests will be in italics.

Last edited by Hanatori; 12-22-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:07 AM   #29
RealMrGame10
CAN'T BELIEVE KH3 IS HERE

I claim Pokemon Noir because YES

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap

lol who knows
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:13 AM   #30
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Whoa, be sure to PM that claim next time. Don't want to ruin the surprise for [REDACTED.] I'll mark that down, though, and the other two people who sent claims in before this post are all clear as well.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:40 AM   #31
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Posting to remind everyone that all assignments are due in five days! Thanks to everyone who has sent in finished requests so far.
Old 12-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #32
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

With less than a day before the presents thread goes up, here's what you need to know:

-The presents thread will go up tomorrow, probably around late morning (~10 AM EST), judging from previous years. Depending on what happens on my end tomorrow, the thread could be up a couple hours earlier or later, so keep that in mind. If you'd like to see how the presents threads usually go, links to all three previous years are in the first post of this thread. I'll try to post all of the finished work a bit more quickly this time around!

-If you have not finished your assignment by the time everything has been posted, do not worry! Simply finish it whenever you can and post it in the presents thread. If you want to post a WIP just to show that you're working on it, that's also okay.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction