UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 02:42 PM   #326
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
~~~Updates~~~

Lil’twick: You head south at the fork in the road, becoming increasingly disoriented through the thick of the haze. The trail turns east, and after a while of walking it bends north. After another short while, the trail makes a u-turn and from south it turns west. Like a pendulum, it then turns north and makes another u-turn before going south then east once more. As you progress, you get a nauseating feeling in your stomach, and you stop for a rest before the path turns north once more. Dare you keep going or turn back?

Leo could suddenly feel himself getting a bad stomach ache, dropping his drink, and clutching his stomach. The rest of the group immediately looks at him with varying degrees of worry. Was something bad actually happening or was he just reacting to the drink?

After a deep breath, he reassures the group he's doing fine, and they continue onwards.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-16-2020, 03:06 PM   #327
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

sixdragons: Indecision is the enemy of progress as you sit there and get into a staring contest with the demonic rabbit. It slowly hops closer and closer to you as you’re backed into a literal corner. With one big bounce, it lands on your head, and you can’t seem to shake it off as it drips blood all over you. You suddenly find yourself sinking as if you were in quicksand. You look down and notice that the grassy ground you had previously been walking on was now a pool of blood, and there is nothing you can do as you gradually sink deeper into it. You and your Pokemon struggle, but the flailing only speeds up the process. Ultimately, you hold your breath and close your eyes as your head sinks beneath the surface. It’s dark and cold here, and you feel yourself falling, albeit very slowly. Your breath starts to run out and the feeling of despair begins to sink in. As you finally begin to anticipate your own demise, you gag and gasp for air, surprised to find out that the density of the substance you have been falling through has thinned out into a breathable atmosphere. You open your eyes but can see nothing but a red swirling mist. You call out to your Pokemon, but there is no response from any of them, not even ones that are stored inside their Pokeballs. You have no choice but to sit here and continue your descent into this hellish atmosphere.

Cy could do nothing but laugh as he found himself back at the dead end. "What am I doing?" He shook his head, chuckling. "Why'd I think that would work?" He sat back against the maze wall. "This maze is going to drive me crazy, I swear." He looked down to see an unusually colored Buneary. "Whoa, maybe it already has. Is that a Shiny...?" But then he realized it wasn't the Buneary's fur. The Buneary was soaked ears to tail in blood. "Well, that's... probably a hallucination..." He said slowly.

Wurmple was tired. His head hurt. His stomach was churning. His vision was completely blue, even without using Psychic. He didn't bother standing up. He sensed some dark presence, a malevolent entity with a strangely blank aura, but he honestly didn't care. He poured out a weak Psychic, and tried to find the blazing aura that kept teleporting them. To his surprise, he found it easily. It wasn't focusing on him at the moment, so he took the opportunity to poke around the aura. His head already hurt stupendously, so the pain this caused was negligible. He was only able to dig into the edge of the aura, but this was enough for it to notice him. It snatched for his mental thread, but its attention was drawn away from protecting itself in that moment - he hit the epicenter and the aura sharpened into a mind. Its thoughts were open to him for one moment before the aura forcibly threw him out. The blue behind his eyes tinged into something new...

Paras spluttered furiously. How?! It had been ready! Prepared! On the lookout! How had it been beaten?! It would not allow this. It would find what had beaten it. Must be that strange rabbit. It would kill that rabbit!

Cy decided it wasn't worth dwelling on the Buneary. He was most likely imagining it anyway. He turned his back on it and decided to round up his Pokemon. Nincada was still on his shoulder, and perfectly happy to return to her Pokeball. Wurmple was curled in a corner, shivering. Cy recalled him as well, feeling guilty for taking him into the maze. He turned in a circle looking for Paras, and caught him rushing the Buneary. He recalled the little monster as well, then realized with a jolt that meant the Buneary was real. If Paras could see it as well, then he wasn't hallucinating it. "Well, I suppose it could be a mass hallucination," he mused out loud. "This creepy maze would no doubt have a way to cause things like that." He thought for a moment, keeping the Buneary in his peripheral vision. He must have taken his eyes off it at some point, however, since when he looked up again it was gone. He spun around, finding it nowhere, then felt something hit the top of his head. His last thought was, Of course. Why not.

So, this was definitely odd. Cy didn't bother to look around. He was falling, he assumed. Maybe if he could change that... He grabbed Wurmple's Pokeball and tried to send him out, but the Pokeball clacked uselessly and nothing happened. "Oh, sure." Cy gave an annoyed sigh and stretched out into a lying-down position. "Well, at least it isn't just teleportation."

I guess we Keep Falling.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 10-16-2020, 05:13 PM   #328
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
~~~Updates~~~
Emi: You move onto the path north east of the armored statue. The path immediately diverges with a trail heading North, a trail heading South, and a path South West heading back to the statue. A dark haze seems to obscure the atmosphere…
>Move South
Old 10-16-2020, 05:20 PM   #329
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Zorchic: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

Connor, Zorchic, myahoo: As everything distorts, you watch as the potential entrance or exit blurs out of your field of vision and you are standing in the Disorienting Corridor once more.

~~~Locations~~~

Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, myahoo, Zorchic, Connor)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the Second pathway.
First pathway, first pathway! Third time's the charm!

Last edited by Zorchic; 10-17-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:21 PM   #330
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Ironthunder: You venture north from the discarded furniture, making a slight diversion east before heading north once more. You then make a u-turn south and head that direction for a short while until you come across another clearing.

~~~Locations~~~

Dilapidated Shed: (Ironthunder)
A clearing with an old decrepit gardening shed. Most of the old gardening tools are in a pile outside of it, rusted over. Your options are South, East, or North.
Gods, no... just keep going, straight line, don't let them catch you!

[South.]
Old 10-16-2020, 05:48 PM   #331
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Missingno. Master, TheKnightsFury: You calmly press onward through the archway, and as you do so your vision begins to clear. You look around and see a man standing there waiting for you. It was none other than Professor Palm, who smiles and welcomes you. “Good work, you’re the first one through! Now, let’s wait here for the others, there’s still some time until the ritual begins!” Congratulations on making it through the maze! Please check back on October 31st for the conclusion of the event as well as rewards!

~~~Locations~~~

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
"Ha haaaa!" Phantump laughed triumphantly, as it became more and more clear that yes, they were indeed out of the maze! And not the end they came in through, either.

"I knew it! We made it!" smiled Maribel.

"Heheh, Autumn, you were awesome," Keith smiled proudly at his Pumpkasaur. "And you too, sweetie," he added to Maribel. "You showed a lot of quick thinking in that maze."

"Your father and I are very proud," Willa smiled.

As they exited, Professor Palm himself welcomed them, though stated the ritual wouldn't start for a while yet. "That's fine, we got time," Keith nodded. "It's good to meet you, Professor," he added. "I'm Keith Masters, and this is my lovely wife Willa, and our daughter Maribel."

"A pleasure," Willa nodded politely.

"Nice to meet you, Professor," said Maribel.

"Pumpka! Pumpkasaaaur!" Autumn said with a broad smile.

"Ah- and this is Autumn, my Pumpkasaur," Keith smiled, scooping up the Grass/Poison-type in his arms. "She was a big help in that maze as well."

Willa looked over at Phantump. The Ghost/Grass-type looked deep in thought. "Phantump?" Willa asked. "Is everything OK?"

Phantump nodded. "Yeah," he said. "I... I've decided something," he said. And he floated over and whispered something into Willa's ear.

Willa's eyebrows raised slightly, but she smiled and nodded. "I had a feeling," she said. "If that's what you want, then-"

"And, and, also," Phantump interrupted, before whispering into Willa's ear yet again.

Now Willa really looked surprised. "Are you certain?" she responded. "You realize that would cause you to-"

"I know," Phantump nodded. "I... I'm ready for it now. I know it."

Willa looked back at Phantump for a moment, then the surprised look gave way to an accepting smile once more. "Very well, then," she stated. "Maribel," she said, turning to her daughter.

"Yes, Mom?" said Maribel.

"Would you come with me and Phantump?" Willa asked. "There's something we'd like your help with."

"Well, alright," shrugged Maribel.

Keith tilted his head. "Something up?" he asked his family.

"Just a quick errand to run," Willa smiled. "You brought Lily with you, yes?"

"Yeah," Keith nodded, producing the Valentine Ball off of his belt. "You need her to Teleport you?"

"If it's not too much trouble?" said Willa.

Keith shook his head with a smile. "No trouble at all," he said. "Just be back in time for this ritual, alright?" With that, he tossed the Valentine Ball, and his Venomoth appeared in a flash of light.

"It shouldn't be a problem," Willa promised, taking hold of her daughter's hand with one hand and one of Phantump's stubby arms with the other. "Lily, if you could please Teleport us to the Global Trade Station?"

"Venomoth, Venomoth," responded Lily, perching on her Trainer's wife's head, And then, in a flash of light, they were off, leaving Keith and Autumn to await their return.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:26 PM   #332
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

West!
Old 10-16-2020, 11:24 PM   #333
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

myahoo: Walking down the pathway, you immediately make a sharp turn before heading straight for a short ways. Up ahead you see an archway leading to a clearing… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

As someone clears the exit of the maze, a low growling hiss emits from the Disorienting Corridor as the area becomes more distorted.

Connor, Zorchic, myahoo: As everything distorts, you watch as the potential entrance or exit blurs out of your field of vision and you are standing in the Disorienting Corridor once more.

~~~Locations~~~

Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, myahoo, Zorchic, Connor)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the Second pathway.
Rude. Well...I guess we'll try the First one then, since...I dunno what that string is.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:54 PM   #334
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Karmas wasn't going to say that he was late to the party, because he hella was, but his personal motto was just to live and let live. And so there he was holding Poisson, his partner in crime, in his arms ready to enter the maze. Hopefully, things weren't going to end too badly for him. Hopefully.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:46 PM   #335
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Maze Entrance: (Sneaze)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.
Taking a moment to determine which path to take, Allison decides that this maze isn't like any others, so hugging one wall won't likely do her any good. As such, she decides to Go North.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 10-17-2020, 11:47 PM   #336
myahoo
Soul Badge

Art Contest Submission

Entering the art contest with pencil drawings for now. Might swap over to pixel...art if I get around to converting it, but dunno if I'll get around to it before the deadline, so...yeah.

Anyway, introducing Sweetasaur and Dowsasaur, Grass/Ghost evolutions for Pumpkasaur!

Spoiler: show

Sweetasaur evolves from Pumpkasaur at Lv. 16 when there's a Ghost-type Pokémon in the party. The bulb on Pumpkasaur's back grows into a pumpkin that splits open at the top to reveal brightly-colored fruits, while the pumpkin's face darkens until it resembles trick-or-treating kids' plastic pumpkin pails. When Sweetasaur curls up so that only its pumpkin is visible, it looks like an abandoned pumpkin pail full of candy, so if you see one near a haunted house, it's most likely a Sweetasaur waiting to see if someone will fall for its trick. This Pokémon is also one of several reasons why parents insist on going over their children's candy hauls before anyone eats anything; a Sweetasaur's fruit can cause hallucinations and, particularly in children, terrifying nightmares of turning into, or being turned into, a ghost.

Dowsasaur evolves from Sweetasaur after learning Curse. The pumpkin on its back has grown and darkened until it resembles a wooden basin containing water and apples. Though not much is known about this Pokémon, it's rumored that if you can get permission from a Dowsasaur to bob for one of its apple-like fruits and you successfully retrieve one without falling into the liquid, eating the fruit allows you to communicate with your choice of those passed on for one night. Assuming one can find a Dowsasaur in the first place. The liquid is also said to cause excessive misfortune long after it's been cleaned off, as well as attract Ghost-types, and Dowsasaur has been known to douse people in it when it wants to be left alone. Eating a forcefully-stolen Dowsasaur fruit will cause the individual to have an out-of-body experience.

Miscellaneous info, inspiration, and development notes/thoughts:
Sweetasaur is a play on sweet-or-sour and...a half-reference to those Sour Patch Kid commercials with the tagline "First they're sour. Then they're sweet." Dowsasaur is a half-reference to dowsing rods and getting doused with water.

Contrary to...everyone else, I wanted to do something...that doesn't have to do with the pumpkin taking over the Pumpkasaur? So, I went after the other major Halloween-pumpkin-themed...things: Jack-o'-lanterns and kids' candy pails. I briefly thought about making a split-evolution, where one condition would lead to the Jack-o'-lantern-inspired evolution and the other would lead to the candy one...but Gary said don't so |P.

Anyway, while I had clear ideas for the Ivysaur stage, I had no idea what to do for Venusaur. I tossed around a few ideas before suddenly remembering the whole bobbing-for-apples thing and things sorta fell into place after that.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:59 PM   #337
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

~~~Updates~~~

ChrisClark13: You move west from the clearing and immediately turn north, but find yourself at another dead end shortly after. You head back to the discarded furniture to mull over your options once more…

Pearl’s Perap, Ironthunder: You head south from the dilapidated shed for a short distance before turning west. Soon enough, you arrive at another clearing…

lilboocorsola: You head through the south west exit, making your way south through the hedges until the trail turns west. You spot an old broken pillar up ahead, and as you approach it, you hear some rustling in the hedges. “GARRR!” a spectral entity cries out and grabs you, pulling you through the shadowy hedges. It cackles as it fades back into the foliage, leaving you in a dead end with nowhere to go but east.

Sneaze: You head north from the maze’s entrance as the path quickly turns east and then north again. After a short walk, you come up on another split in the path…

King Ghidorah: You head down the western path from the Murkrow’s perch. You turn north and then west again, walking in that direction for quite some time before making a u-turn east for an equal distance. You turn north, then east again, then u-turn west and move in that direction until you become completely disoriented which direction you’re actually facing. Your vision blurs and as you spin around you can only make out three options; the first, the second, and the third, each one looking the same.

Emi: You head south at the fork in the road, becoming increasingly disoriented through the thick of the haze. The trail turns east, and after a while of walking it bends north. After another short while, the trail makes a u-turn and from south it turns west. Like a pendulum, it then turns north and makes another u-turn before going south then east once more. As you progress, you get a nauseating feeling in your stomach, and you stop for a rest before the path turns north once more. Dare you keep going or turn back?

Lil’twick: You press onward, ignoring the uneasy feeling in your stomach. The trail spirals from north to south, leading you into a clearing with a dead end, but something ominous rests in the middle…

Raves: You head south from the armored statue, and the trail almost immediately turns east. After a short while of walking, the path makes a u-turn and points west for a short while. The trail then turns north again and them immediately u-turns south. As you make your way through the maze you begin to wonder if you’ve gone down a path where you might never be found again. The trail turns east and immediately u-turns west before turning north for another long stretch of eventless adventure. The trail then u-turns south, then east, then south again, and you come across… a dead end. All of that walking for nothing. Just as you’re about to turn back, a yellow clawed hand rests on you and your Pokemon’s shoulders and before you know it, everything goes white for a moment…

Raves: Your vision clears as you stand in another dead end, but this one is definitely different from where you were before. That being said, your only exit is to the south…

sixdragons: You continue to fall for what feels like forever. You seriously have no concept of time anymore and the more time that passes, the sicker you feel. Eventually everything goes white and you black out. The next thing you experience is a sudden jolt awake as you land with a painful thud. You slowly open your eyes to find yourself on solid ground once more, back at the maze’s entrance no less. You Pokemon are here too, but they have all fainted and are rendered unconscious. You check your Pokeballs and all of the Pokemon sealed inside are unresponsive as well. Somehow you get the feeling that you narrowly escaped a much worse fate. It would be incredibly unwise to let it happen again.

Connor, Emp, Zorchic, myahoo: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

~~~Locations~~~

Maze Entrance: (PikaGod, sixdragons)
As you step foot into the Maze of Shrubbery, you experience a strange sensation that you can’t quite trust your sense of direction anymore. There are three paths to traverse; to the East, to the West, and to the North.

Spooky Tree: (Sneaze)
As you enter the clearing, you are greeted by a rather sinister looking tree. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. It almost feels as if the tree is watching you, waiting to see your decision.

Crown Statue: (Pearl’s Perap, Ironthunder)
A small clearing that’s only feature is a small regal-looking statue of a pointed crown. Your options are West, East, or South. As you look around, you suddenly notice a very creepy looking Buneary drenched in blood blocking the South exit. You have no idea where it came from, but its unblinking stare gives off very strong vibes to stay away from it.

Creepy Well: (Lil’twick)
A small clearing at a dead end with an ancient and ominous looking well sitting in the middle. It looks really creepy, as if you’d expect a black-haired girl to climb out of it at any moment. A rotten, scratched out wooden sign is barely legible, but you’re able to read the words, “SACRIFICE”, “BLESSING”, and “POKEMON”. Dare you make an offering to the well or exit to the North?

Discarded Furniture: (ChrisClark13)
A small resting area littered with some discarded garden furniture. There is a rusty bench next to an old table that has a leg that looks like it’s about to fall off if you feel like taking a rest. Your options are West, North, or South.

Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, myahoo, Zorchic, Connor, King Ghidorah)

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
Old 10-18-2020, 12:01 AM   #338
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

ChrisClark13: You move west from the clearing and immediately turn north, but find yourself at another dead end shortly after. You head back to the discarded furniture to mull over your options once more…

~~~Locations~~~

Discarded Furniture: (ChrisClark13)
A small resting area littered with some discarded garden furniture. There is a rusty bench next to an old table that has a leg that looks like it’s about to fall off if you feel like taking a rest. Your options are West, North, or South.
It's gone? It's gone.

In that case...

>Go North
Old 10-18-2020, 12:13 AM   #339
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

lilboocorsola: You head through the south west exit, making your way south through the hedges until the trail turns west. You spot an old broken pillar up ahead, and as you approach it, you hear some rustling in the hedges. “GARRR!” a spectral entity cries out and grabs you, pulling you through the shadowy hedges. It cackles as it fades back into the foliage, leaving you in a dead end with nowhere to go but east.
Oh God it's Cthulu come to eat me after all ...Oh wait, I'm still alive? Huh. East then, I guess.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:13 AM   #340
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Connor, Emp, Zorchic, myahoo: You choose one of the pathways and immediately make a sharp turn and approach a clearing with an archway… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

~~~Locations~~~

Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, myahoo, Zorchic, Connor, King Ghidorah)
Move closer.
Old 10-18-2020, 02:34 AM   #341
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Maze Entrance: (PikaGod, sixdragons)
Let's go North!
Old 10-18-2020, 07:33 AM   #342
Emi

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~
Emi: You head south at the fork in the road, becoming increasingly disoriented through the thick of the haze. The trail turns east, and after a while of walking it bends north. After another short while, the trail makes a u-turn and from south it turns west. Like a pendulum, it then turns north and makes another u-turn before going south then east once more. As you progress, you get a nauseating feeling in your stomach, and you stop for a rest before the path turns north once more. Dare you keep going or turn back?
>Keep going
Old 10-18-2020, 07:45 AM   #343
Connor
Flashbacker

Moving closer
Old 10-18-2020, 07:55 AM   #344
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Third?
Old 10-18-2020, 09:26 AM   #345
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Let's move closer!
Old 10-18-2020, 10:08 AM   #346
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

Pearl’s Perap, Ironthunder: You head south from the dilapidated shed for a short distance before turning west. Soon enough, you arrive at another clearing…

~~~Locations~~~
A small clearing that’s only feature is a small regal-looking statue of a pointed crown. Your options are West, East, or South. As you look around, you suddenly notice a very creepy looking Buneary drenched in blood blocking the South exit. You have no idea where it came from, but its unblinking stare gives off very strong vibes to stay away from it.
Would rather head any way but South if that creepy bugger has decided to show up so we're going to attempt the West path once again. This time we'll be on our toes and ready to dash away from the Gengar from my dreams and our previous trip - if needs be, I'm hoping Sunny can grab both his trainer and Murkrow and glide 'em all to safety (preferably in a Westerly direction)

Don't want to end up pissing off the spectre or that blood-soaked bunny so we're not going to be trying anything funny!

Old 10-18-2020, 11:52 AM   #347
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
~~~Updates~~~

~~~Locations~~~

As she fled the horrors of her mind, the deluded Liawe soon arrived at a shed, and for once she wasn't alone. No longer haunted solely by the demons of her mind, a Bloody Buneary was guarding a gate. Like hot glass in snow, her mind cracked. Screaming, she bolted for the other exit, now firmly convinced that the maze was out for blood, specifically hers. And with every step she took, the cackling of the maze echoed around her mind.

[West.]
Old 10-18-2020, 11:57 AM   #348
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

~~~Updates~~~

ChrisClark13: You venture north from the discarded furniture, making a slight diversion east before heading north once more. You then make a u-turn south and head that direction for a short while until you come across another clearing.

Pearl’s Perap, Ironthunder: You head west from the crowned statue for a short ways with no twists or turns. You spot an old broken pillar up ahead, and as you approach it, you hear some rustling in the hedges. “Garrr,” you hear something whisper as you round a corner, heading north then east then north then east again as you make some jagged turns. You walk straight for a short distance and then turn north for a short while before arriving at another clearing…

lilboocorsola: You head east from the dead end that you had been dragged into, and a short walk later you turn north to arrive at a small clearing.

PikaGod: You head north from the maze’s entrance as the path quickly turns east and then north again. After a short walk, you come up on another split in the path…

Emi: You press onward, ignoring the uneasy feeling in your stomach. The trail spirals from north to south, leading you into a clearing with a dead end, but something ominous rests in the middle…

King Ghidorah: Walking down the pathway, you immediately make a sharp turn before heading straight for a short ways. Up ahead you see an archway leading to a clearing… it can’t be… the Maze’s Entrance? No way, do you move closer to find out?

myahoo, Connor, Zorchic: You calmly press onward through the archway, and as you do so your vision begins to clear. You look around and see a man standing there waiting for you. It was none other than Professor Palm, who smiles and welcomes you. “Good work, you’re the first one through! Now, let’s wait here for the others, there’s still some time until the ritual begins!” Congratulations on making it through the maze! Please check back on October 31st for the conclusion of the event as well as rewards!

As someone clears the exit of the maze, a low growling hiss emits from the Disorienting Corridor as the area becomes more distorted.

Emp, King Ghidorah: As everything distorts, you watch as the potential entrance or exit blurs out of your field of vision and you are standing in the Disorienting Corridor once more.

~~~Locations~~~

Maze Entrance: (sixdragons)

Spooky Tree: (Sneaze, PikaGod)
As you enter the clearing, you are greeted by a rather sinister looking tree. Your options are East, West, or South back the way you came. It almost feels as if the tree is watching you, waiting to see your decision.

Defaced Statue: (Pearl’s Perap, Ironthunder)
A dirty and dingy clearing that looks like it’s seen better days. There’s an old bust of a man smashed into several pieces on the ground, unrecognizable as it’s been vandalized and scribbled over with a marker. Your options are North back towards the fountain, South, South West, West, or North West.

Creepy Well: (Lil’twick, Emi)
A small clearing at a dead end with an ancient and ominous looking well sitting in the middle. It looks really creepy, as if you’d expect a black-haired girl to climb out of it at any moment. A rotten, scratched out wooden sign is barely legible, but you’re able to read the words, “SACRIFICE”, “BLESSING”, and “POKEMON”. Dare you make an offering to the well or exit to the North? As you look around, you suddenly notice a very creepy looking Buneary drenched in blood standing near the well. You have no idea where it came from, but its unblinking stare pierces through your soul as it gauges your intentions.

Discarded Furniture: (lilboocorsola)

Dilapidated Shed: (ChrisClark13)
A clearing with an old decrepit gardening shed. Most of the old gardening tools are in a pile outside of it, rusted over. Your options are South, East, or North.

Disorienting Corridor: (Emp, King Ghidorah)
A simple fork in the road, but a mysterious feeling completely blocks your perception of direction. Your options are the First pathway, the Second pathway, or the Third pathway. A trail of string seems to be going down the First pathway.

Maze Exit:
Maskerade
TheKnightsFury
Missingno. Master
myahoo
Connor
Zorchic
Old 10-18-2020, 12:04 PM   #349
Emi

Quote:
~~~Updates~~~
Emi: You press onward, ignoring the uneasy feeling in your stomach. The trail spirals from north to south, leading you into a clearing with a dead end, but something ominous rests in the middle…

~~~Locations~~~
Creepy Well: (Lil’twick, Emi)
A small clearing at a dead end with an ancient and ominous looking well sitting in the middle. It looks really creepy, as if you’d expect a black-haired girl to climb out of it at any moment. A rotten, scratched out wooden sign is barely legible, but you’re able to read the words, “SACRIFICE”, “BLESSING”, and “POKEMON”. Dare you make an offering to the well or exit to the North? As you look around, you suddenly notice a very creepy looking Buneary drenched in blood standing near the well. You have no idea where it came from, but its unblinking stare pierces through your soul as it gauges your intentions.
>Leave 1 Sitrus Berry for the Buneary
>Put 1 TM Ice Beam and 2 Rare Candies into the Well
Old 10-18-2020, 12:05 PM   #350
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Third!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records