UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2014, 02:37 AM   #1
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Snub productions presents...

The Daycare

A wonderful place for beginning trainers to drop off their low leveled Pokémon to grow and gain some steady experience without the trouble of running into a high leveled wild Pokémon…

Here in this paradise a small little Charmander, with a brightly colored bow made out of a Red Scarf her trainer had laying around, was currently dreaming of becoming the strongest Charizard there ever was was outside shooting off the occasional falling leaf with an Ember attack while all the little ones played inside. It was rare to see any high leveled Pokémon like herself stuck in daycare but it happened from time to time.

Usually while Liza was away on an adventure or out for some business Samantha the Charmander would be dropped off with one of her teammates. Luckily for the little lizard who liked keeping to herself the companion she was with was Lucy, a Litwick who never spoke or was never around until the time their trainer came to pick them up. Why the ghost type was like that? The Charmander never bothered asking, not that she cared but because she felt if Lucy wanted her to know she’d simply say so.

“Still playing with leaves, you’re no more mature then those children inside playing with Ms. Tess.” a snide voice said, the Charmander didn’t need to look to know who it was that came to pester her.

“Why if it isn’t my old friend Carlos.” The Charmander said sarcastically “Your trainer drop you off to baby school because you keep losing in your GYM MATCHES?!”

She turned around finding in front of her the most condescending Charmeleon you’d ever have the misfortune meeting.

“You have a smart mouth on you but how easily you forget, you’re stuck in here too!”

“Except I prefer it.” The Charmander snapped back turning back around to what she had been doing since the early morning “Why don’t you play with the little kiddies while you let me train.”

“You call that training?! Ha!” the Charmeleon barked back.

The Charmander began facing the great oak that from Ms. Tess’s story time lessons had taught her had been in Ms. Tess’s family’s possession for nearly 100 years.

Samantha was always careful to not have it catch on fire during her exercises.

The Charmander began to lightly punch the tree enough to cause a single leaf to fall, it swayed in the wind much like how a baby’s cradle rocks back and forth, Samantha had learned how to time her attacks at the critical moment, she opened her mouth ready to shot out a fast and precise Ember when a Flamethrower got in the way and turned the leaf to ash.

“What the hell is you’re problem!?” Samantha had known full well who shot the attack “Carlos why I ought…” but when she turned around the Charmeleon was gone...

The sounds of wood cracking by fire caused the fire type to turn swiftly around where she had found the tree she had been using to train was a blaze!

Crap, crap, crap…! some commotion began coming from inside The Daycare What am I going to do? I’m so dead!

Samantha could hear Ms. Tess’s voice and she did not sound like the cheerful kind of individual the Charmander had mistaken her for, no. Her voice sounded more like the battle cry a Hydra made before burning down a city and eating every living thing in sight.

A cheery small little girl’s giggle had caught the attention of the fire lizard causing her to ask “Whose there?”

“Don’t you recognize me?” the voice was sweet and soothing. Soon the Charmander began to lose focus of the chaos happening around her.

“Should I?” Samantha wondered, twirling around to find the source.

“I-I guess it’s mainly my fault…I don’t really speak…at all in fact…it was silly to think you’d know who I am…”

“L-Lucy? Is that you?”

“That’s right! So you do know me?” the voice sounded happy.

“I thought you would be inside playing with everyone else.”

“No, I did that too much when I was alive…I wasn’t useful at all…but I am now.”

“Lucy, listen to me. You need to get out of here, or you’ll get in trouble for this. Trust me, that Charmeleon…”

“Is out to get you, I know.” The voice said “I know lots of things, like how jealous he is that you have a trainer that actually cares about you, that’s why he always taunts you and why he started the fire to get you in trouble.”

“Then why are you here?”

“To save you.”

In a flash Samantha saw Lucy appear out of thin air, her warm smile telling her all that the Charmander needed to know Everything was going to be okay.

The ghost type quickly flew to where the fire was, her candle like body glowing a bright orange absorbing the heat from the flames that were spreading into her purple flame.

Samantha had turned when she heard the back door of The Daycare swing open with Ms. Tess’s hand on the handle and a snarky Charmeleon happily grinning behind her.

The young women in her late twenties with brunette hair and blue eyes looked out blankly as though she had been expecting for the worst but the only thing she could see was a Charmander standing in the middle of the garden.

The Charmeleon was opened mouthed. Where was the fire he had set? Ready to blame it on whom he considered a good for nothing Charmander.

The educator turned around scorning the Charmeleon and took him back inside where the other little Pokémon began laughing at him. Before the door slammed right behind them the Charmeleon looked with its sharp eyes enraged right at Samantha as she just gave the biggest grin she could muster.

“Well I’m glad that’s over.” The sweet sounding voice said “Lucky for me that James taught me how to absorb the smoke too.”

“Lucky is right.” The Charmander had said happily but her smile quickly faded when she asked “Why did you help me?”

“We’re family aren’t we?”

The Charmander sighed “I guess we are.” She smiled “Now how about you come out of where ever you’re hiding?”

Samantha looked all around until a Litwick appeared right before her, giggling.

“It’s almost snack time.” Samantha had said “I’d like to see what kind of punishment Ms. Tess gave that Charmeleon for the lies he had told.”

“I’d like that too.”
sweetbbydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #2
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Mareep, was one of Liza's most sought after Pokémon, the young women just couldn't rest until she had the little sheep in her possession. And now, she finally had one!

Standing by the gates of a nearby park the young lass who had just returned from a trade, quickly made her way inside the park and couldn't wait until some of her teammates met their new companion.

She released from her belt 2 capsules before throwing them high in the air. The capsules soon opened up revealing 2 different Pokémon from within. The first was of a lemon chiffon cat with a Green Scarf around its neck, it was sitting on all fours as it proceeded to lick its left paw before using it to neatly sleek back its fur. His nickname was Meow, the Meowth. And though he looked cute and innocent, Liza was convinced it’s because of him that the title ‘cat burglar’ existed.

The second Pokémon to make an appearance was of a dark hell hound with a patch of red coming from its belly reaching its lower chin. He bowed when he saw his trainer and proceeded to eye the cat next to him. Not because he wanted to chase or eat it, no. The Houndour nicknamed Houndi was too civilized for such trivial things as that. The reason for him eyeing the cat so was to make sure it wouldn’t get into any trouble, like rob a jewelry store or something. As was his job to make sure nothing of such a magnitude would ruin their trainer’s reputation.

Liza looked at them both before presenting to them a Pokeball in her hand, *Ahem* Liza cleared her throat, “Everyone I’d like you all to meet the newest Pokémon to join our ranks, Mareep! Mareep come on out!”

She announced throwing yet another ball in the air before a flash of white silvery blue light came a blue sheep like Pokémon with white fluffy wool emitting little sparks of static around its body, each spark sounding like a firecracker hitting the atmosphere.

The Houndour quickly approached his new teammate happily introducing himself before their trainer noticed…

“Hey guys…have you seen Meow?”

Houndour quickly looked around only now noticing that the Meowth had vanished, Houndour having been the one appointed to watch his every move stomped his paw down on the ground in frustration. If that damn cat did anything stupid it was going to be on his head.

Liza looked around the area seeing many people out with their Pokémon, and even some wild Pokémon that seemed to have made the park their home but no sign of the Meowth.

“Houndi, see if you can track Meowth down by following his scent.” The trainer instructed softly.

Taking his orders Houndour began sniffing the ground where the cat once sat, when he found it he quickly gave chase toward the Parks many trails, Liza soon followed right behind with Mareep coming up the rear.

“I’m sorry for this Mareep, this was meant to be your day…if it wasn’t for my damn cat stealing your thunder; I promise I’ll make it up to you.” Liza said apologetically.

But the Mareep didn’t seem the need and just bah’d respectfully.

Stopping abruptly Houndour looked around the vicinity where a rather large water fountain lay of a Milotic coiled around the main pillar spitting out water from its mouth. There on the other side the trio could see Meowth staking its prey, an elderly woman who was feeding a bunch of Pidove’s pieces of bread from a brown paper crumpled up bag…next to her was her handbag.

Houndour was ready to jump in and stop Meowth from trying to take her purse but the trainer began to wonder why it was that Meowth was doing any of this, it was the first time she could actually see him committing the act, it made her curious enough to stop her loyal dog from going in after the cat.
The group decided to lay in wait, watching as their companion carefully ravaged the unsuspecting woman’s pursue until it found something of value, a ring.

The trio decided to lay low until the cat returned, he had no remorse and returned with no shame. Liza sighed heavily, but before she had the chance to give Meowth one of her ‘stealing is wrong speeches’ Meowth walked up to the sheep Pokémon next to her and presented to him a bright and vibrant diamond ring.

The girl was speechless, so that’s why he went out of his way to steal, it was to welcome Mareep to the team.

Mareep blushed.

That’s when it had hit the trainer, all those other times he had stolen something and she had to track back the person he had taken them from, those were all gifts to her or her teammates. It was never anything for himself.

Liza kneeled down rubbing the silly cat on the ear which caused it to purr. At least your heart is in the right place. she sighed again a little bit more relieved.

A cough was heard from behind the trainer which startled her enough to jump and turn around, finding the old women that the cat had taken the ring from with her arms crossed and tapping one foot in a rather annoyed fashion.

~*~*~*~

It took awhile to convince the old women not to press any charges but in the end everything worked out well enough.

Walking their way back to the Pokémon Center after having returned everyone back inside their Pokeballs, everyone but Mareep, the trainer giggled a bit, “It looks like you’re already very well loved in the team, who would have guessed.”

“Mareep!”

“I hope we aren’t too much trouble for you, this doesn’t even scratch the surface to the ball of crazy this team can be.”

The Mareep just shook its head in a no.
“That’s good then, so does that mean you’ll stay with us?”

“Mareep!” the sheep Pokémon exclaimed happily.

“I guess that means we should come up with a nickname for you…how about, Apy?”

“Mareep!” the sheep Pokémon exclaimed again.

“I guess there’s only one last thing to say then, welcome to the team, Apy!”
Old 01-16-2015, 03:01 AM   #3
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Survival of the Fittest, Part 1

On a sunny day in Fizzytopia, a trainer that went by the name Liza was walking down a quiet little town with her newly evolved Charmeleon who seemed to be in a big hurry to get somewhere, as the trainer’s ghost/fire type Litwick, Lucy sat on top of the fire starter’s head enjoying the spring breeze push her flame to the side.

“I don’t get it Sam, why are we heading back to the Daycare? I thought you were sick of staying there?” the trainer asked with great curiosity.

“Char, Charmeleon, Char!”

‘Sam said, that she has unfinished business with a cocky son of a- *cough* mhmmm…friend.’ Lucy interpreted.

“I don’t completely understand, but I trust you Sam, and of course I can always depend on Lucy to keep an eye on you.”

“Char…”

Reaching their destination, the trio stopped as Liza looked up to a little home that doubled as a Daycare run by the breeder that lived inside. Walking up a small flight of stairs, Liza rang the door and was greeted by him. “Liza, it’s good to see you again.” The breeder smiled as the trainer could see multiple, baby and low leveled Pokémon causing chaos and destruction behind the man.

“Slow day?” she laughed.

“Uh…yea, actually. You here to drop any of your Pokémon with me?” he asked. “You know it.” She said as she turned back her attention to her Charmeleon and Litiwck. “I’ll only be gone for about an hour or two. Hopefully you’ll be done with whatever you two are up to. I’ll see you soon,” she said hugging them both before stepping down the stairs and waving goodbye, “Love you lots!” she waved to them as she walked down the street and disappeared from sight.

~*~*~

Inside the Daycare, many different Pokémon from many different regions were left in the care of the breeders to raise. Typically they were of low level and had very little skills in the form of battling but every so often a trainer would drop a Pokémon that was at a top percentage…

“Well, well, well…” a familiar voice having caught the attention of Sam, “Look at what the Meowth dragged in, never thought I’d see you again and you even evolved, about time.” the voice was condescending and annoying, Samantha didn’t even need to turn around to know who it was coming from.

“Looks like you haven’t changed at all, Drew!” Liza’s Charmeleon whirled around while the Litiwck sat on top of her head.

“How about we cut the chitchat Sam…” the voice said as the shadowy figure emerged from the slip and slide, revealing what kind of Pokémon it was. Another Charmeleon.

“We both know why you came back,” he said, “Now that you’ve evolved you want to fight and see which one of us is worth calling ourselves ‘Charmeleon’. Isn’t that right?” he chuckled.

“That’s right!” Sam bared her teeth.

“What a menacing look for a lady. Fine, after nap time, you and me on the back of the garden’s clearing. First one to ‘White Out’ loses. I’ll even let your friend there ref.”

‘Lit?’

“You’re on!”

~*~*~

After everyone went inside for naptime, the news of the two Charmeleon fighting each other spread faster than a wildfire.

And when the clock struck noon both Charmeleon were ready on opposite’s sides with a crowd of baby Pokémon on the side lines anxiously waiting for the ref to start the match.

‘On this corner! THE BRIGHTLY CRIMISON FIGHTER SAMANTHA!’ Lucy said as the Pokémon clapped and threw out cheers, Sam! Sam! Sam!...

‘And on this side, some lowly SCUM OF THE EARTH, DREW!’

Boo!!

‘The match will end once one Pokémon faints from exhaustion, begin!’

~*~*~

“I will not lose! Sam thought as she raced down the opened grassy field having prepared a Dragon Claw on her right and a Metal Claw on her left.

The other Charmeleon stayed in place though, as Sam inched herself closer and closer before diving in to rip that smug look on his face. Drew however dodged both attacks, astonishing Sam by his speed before Drew used his long tail to Slam her back a few paces.

Oooooo! the crowd aww’d watching the match of two highly leveled Pokemon.

“Fine. If I can’t get close, then how about this!” Sam roared as she began to collect enough rock energy to summon a Rock Slide out of the atmosphere before using her tail to knock the falling rocks toward her opponent!

Drew looked like an acrobat as he swiftly and effortlessly dodged the borage of rocks being flung his way.

“Enough play time.” he said as he dodged the last rock thrown at him before rushing toward his opponent. Sam thinking that a close range attack was about to be unleashed on her, rose her arms to defend herself but as Drew began to close the gap, with only an inch away from Sam’s face, drew turned around and used his tail to throw Sand directly at Sam’s eyes. The Attack blinding her for an instant.

Samantha feeling a bit hopeless at the moment for not being able to land a hit began to panic as she realized she couldn’t open her eyes to see her opponent.

‘Sam are you okay?’ Lucy’s voice could be heard inside Liza’s Charmeleon’s head, “Just Peachy.” Sam said rather sarcastically.

‘Listen Sam, I can help you, all you have to do is follow my instructions and we could…’

“No!” Sam retorted, “Thank you. But I need to do this on my own or it’d mean nothing.”

‘I understand Sam, I won’t interfere- oh no, Sam look out!!’ the Litwick yelled as Sam could barely open her eyes, but when she did Sam could see Drew’s fist flying toward her face!

*SMACK*

Sam rolled and tumbled from the impact of the other Charmeleon’s Mega Punch.

Ahhhh the crowd said as Sam struggled to get up.

“Why do I feel so weak…”

‘GET UP SAM!’ Lucy yelled out.

“That won’t be necessary.” Drew said, “She’s already lost. Isn’t that right Sam?”

“I don’t get it, why haven’t I been able to land any hits?” she asked herself.

“Allow me to answer that for you, you see at the begin of the match I took the liberty of using this baby to give me the edge.” The Charmeleon revealing a stick dripped in poison he held firmly in his claws. “I used the poison of a Muk to make this thing ages ago, and kept it until the day I felt the need to use it.”

“Ever since it had first made contact, Sam. You’ve been losing your strength, it wasn’t until I saw how much of a weak state you were finally in that I decided to attack.”

CHEATER!! the crowd yelled out in anger, “Call me what you want,” the boy Charmeleon said, “but this match is between two Pokémon from the same species. I wasn’t about to let the match be decided purely on power and skill. My pride was on the line!”

Ref we call for a disqualification! the crowd protested.

“Yea. Like that is going to make it any more fair, our Referee is none other than a teammate of Sam’s. It’ll show favoritism.” The Charmeleon grinned, an evil grin.

‘Why you-’

“You played us good alright...I’ll give you that much.” Sam struggled to say as she picked herself off of the ground, “But if I beat you here, fair and square, it won’t make any difference who the referee was. Or what tricks you decided to use to try to win. Now will it?”

“You talk big but can you prove it, push yourself too far and you’ll end up like your ghost friend over there. Haha.”

Sam just took a battle stance, ignoring what her opponent had to say.

“It’s your funeral!” Drew smiled cockily, “I’m ending this now!!!” rushing at Samantha with great force, Sam with held her ground and quickly whirled around some, expelling embers from her flame, causing Fire to Spin as she managed to push Drew back some.

“Strength isn’t about power or skill, it’s about how you use the knowledge you have to figure out a way to win!” Sam said as the flame on her tail began to burn bigger and brighter than it had ever had before, crackling with intensity as if the Charmeleon’s determined spirit to win was infused with the flame itself.

What’s going on? a voice in the crowd asked, Why is Sam’s flame so big now? another asked.

‘This is what they call…BLAZE, an ability only a few hand full of Pokémon have…granting someone that has been backed into a corner great power, increasing the user's fire type attacks ten fold.’ the Litwick said amazed by the flame.

Drew couldn’t move from the sheer amount of shock, giving Sam the only opening she needed to end this battle. Sam concentrated her breathing, inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth. Gathering as much fire energy as she could in the pit of her stomach before opening wide and releasing a fire so bright, so hot it looked like the sun. The Overheat striking down its target, Drew, right where he stood. The flames overtaking him for a matter of seconds that felt more like minutes.

When the embers vanished, the boy Charmeleon was knocked out unconscious.

With a sigh of relief escaping her, Samantha smiled before she felt a bit faint. Lucy floating over to her sister, catching Sam with her Psychic powers.

‘You did it Sam, you’ve won!’

“I was just lucky…” Sam replied right before the Litwick smacked her sister on the forehead, ‘It wasn’t luck, and you know it, don’t diminish your victory…besides he's the one who tried to cheat to win.’ Lucy pointed to the still knocked out Charmeleon burnt to a crisp, surrounded by the baby Pokémon who were watching the match as they celebrated the end of their bully’s reign of terror!
“I think it’s time for us to go. We no longer need this place.” Sam said as Lucy helped her up and they both walked to meet their trainer outside.

~*~*~

Outside the tired out Charmeleon and Litwick waited patiently for their mom to return and pick them up.

“Sam, Lucy!” the voice of their trainer was heard on the other side of the street as her Pokémon rushed to her. Liza was all ready to welcome them with a loving hug but their Pokémon simply began pushing their trainer to go. ‘We’ll explain when we get home, just- lets go for now!’ Lucy told her trainer. Liza seemed all kinds of confused, that was until the breeder that was in charge of the Daycare ran outside screaming, “Hey what’s the big idea! How dare you do this to my Charmeleon!!” as he held up his unconscious Pokémon.

“Sam…you didn’t.”

‘RUNN!!!!’

“I’m going to call Officer Jenny on you!!” the breeder threatened.

“Why me!” Liza yelled out as the trio ran away from the scene.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:35 AM   #4
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Survival of the Fittest, Part 2

Striving to be the very best, like no one ever was didn’t happen overnight. It took time and dedication to the cause. And for a trainer that was hoping to help her starter Charmeleon evolve to be the strongest Charizard the world had ever seen, time was something very little they had of…

Having gotten the call that a match she had set with Ethan months ago had gotten picked up, Liza was worried that the match they had arranged would be completely one sided unless her Pokémon miraculous found what she needed to evolve. Sam was already at a high enough level, and even though the Charmeleon managed to beat the pants off of some school bully that tormented her…even that didn’t seem to be enough to activate the evolution process. The first time Sam evolved was during her trip in the Friend Safari when the, then Charmander made a stunning performance, but this time, it seemed something else was needed…but what could it be?

It was about 8 o’clock in the morning and Liza and her Charmeleon had been up at the crack of dawn running up the mountain side near the city they were currently living in. The sun was finally out in full force, beating the harsh heat on their tired and overworked bodies. After running a few laps, Liza ordered her driven Charmeleon to rest and relax for a bit. And as much as the fire starter protested even Sam had to admit to needing a break.

As Liza drank down some cold, refreshing water she had brought with her. Sam seemed to be sniffing something in the air. Noticing this, Liza asked her Charmeleon, “Sam…you smell something?” but when the trainer tried to sniff the air, nothing.

Liza looked at her Charmeleon who had its eyes closed as if trying to concentrate on the scent it had picked up. When Sam did, she urged her trainer to follow her down the mountain side.

“Alright, but this better not be some trick to get out of taking a break Sa-” the Charmeleon stopped the trainer, as they hid behind some tall trees.

Her Charmeleon motioned to be quiet before they both looked…behind the tall trees that scattered the landscape, in a huge clearing there was a majestic red Charizard with a pink bow on its head roasting some berries with its Ember’s.

“Is this what you smelled Samantha?” the trainer whispered, thinking her Pokémon was still next to her, but when Liza discovered she wasn’t, she looked right back where the Charizard was. There her own Charmeleon stood “Char, Char, Charmeleon!” Liza didn’t need to know how to speak Pokémon or have Lucy, the women’s Litwick interpret. Because the trainer knew, what Samantha was say, Sam was asking for a battle.

Unfortunately the Charizard looked away to return to its meal, flat out ignoring the Charmeleon’s request to better itself. Not taking the insult standing down, Sam knocks the Charizard’s berries from her claws. Setting the Charizard to finally accept the Charmeleon’s challenge.

“Now, now, Charla.” A figure appeared from one of the multiple roads leading to the center, she wore some high waisted red shorts and matching tank top not long enough to cover the women’s belly button but Liza guessed that was the whole point. Her hair was an odd colored green and her expression though cool and collected showed a little fierceness in her blue eyes. “Hold on, this fight can’t be decided this way. Why don’t you come out too, or are you going to let your Charmeleon fight this battle on its own?” the women said.

Liza revealed her hiding place, “Yea…no hehe,” Liza said rather nervously, So, I was right, this Charizard did belong to someone. “Allow me to introduce myself, the names Liza. I’m a caretaker of the Charicific Valley.” The women presented her hand to meet with Liza’s (The Charmeleon’s trainer).

“Well, isn’t that a funny my names Liza too!”

“That is, something hehe, and we both are raising Pokémon of the Charmander family.”

As the two trainers started to get to know each other a little better, their Pokémon looked at each other ready to fight.

~*~*~

“I know how Charmeleon must feel,” Liza said, “I’ve raised hundreds of Charizard’s to date! So understand that we won’t be holding anything back!”

Standing on opposite sides of the spectrum, Liza with her Charizard Charla on one side were staring down their opponents, the coordinator Liza and her Charmeleon named Sam.

“We wouldn’t want it any other way! The match will be decided on knock out!” Liza, Sam’s trainer declared, “Charmeleon!”

“Sam start things off with an Ancient Power!, then Dragon Rush her and finish with a Flamethrower!”

Fly to avoid the oncoming attacks, then use Air Slash to show then the great difference of strength between us!”

Gathering enough rock energy, Sam focuses the power into an orb from her ancestors before tossing the attack toward the Charizard who begins to flap its wings vigorously before taking flight, narrowly escaping the Charmeleon’s attack.

But the Charmeleon knows this is only the beginning, as Sam rushes toward its opponent with dragon energy cloaking its entire body. Air born, the Charizard slams to the ground kicking up a gust of air before pushing the Charmeleon toward an Oran berry tree, taking the chance of its opponent being down, the Charizard uses its wings to create a sharp glowing blade of wind at the Charmeleon! Catching it off guard and causing the tree to fall on top of Sam!

“Oh no- SAM!!” the coordinator screams.

“I’m sorry…” Liza of the Charicific Valley said, “It looks like we went too far- wait, huh?”

Fire ignites the tree before Samantha could be seen standing up, with a cut clearly visible on her two arms. It looked like, just when the tree fell Samantha braced herself for the impact and finally using a Flamethrower to weak the tree enough to get out.

“You had me worried Sam!”

“Looks like we got one tough cookie here, Charla.”

“Char!!”

“Let’s show them our respects by have you use your Dragon Pulse! and following it up with Wing Attack and Shadow Claw!”

“Sam, they’re too powerful, use Overheat to combat the Dragon Pulse, then use Mega Punch and Seismic Toss!”

Both sides gather up their needed energies, Sam Fire, and Charla Dragon before they both let loose the attacks! Samantha a powerful Overheat, that collides with Charla Dragon Pulse! Neither side looked like they were giving up, but it seemed like age and experienced were beating determination and youth by a landslide.

Everything went bright for a moment before the attacks exploded from the collision.

Charla flew straight up into the air to escape the smoke that now covered the battle field. Searching for the Charmeleon was going to be a bit taxing, so it began to use its Wings to expel the dust but when she did no Charmeleon was found.

“Charla! Right behind you!” Liza from the Charicific Valley yelled out, pointing to the other Liza’s Charmeleon having somehow managed in the haze of confusement to get on the Charizard’s back. As Charla tries to shake Samantha off, Samantha took the opportunity to strike a series of Mega Punches one after the other. Knocking the Charizard down!

Finally having gotten an upper hand, Charmeleon walked over to the Charizard’s tail, grabbing it with both claws and begin to swing her!

“Charla! Don’t let Sam use that move! Strike back!” the Charizard’s trainer yelled out, but Samantha was going too fast, the constant spinning making Charla very noxious.

Having gained speed, Sam used the momentum to lift the Charizard up to the sky for a Seismic Toss, using the trees as trampolines Sam had the Charizard by the neck to give it the final blow when the Charizard opened its eyes and used it’s Shadow Claw to take the Charmeleon down a peg!

From such a great height, Charmeleon came crashing down!

“Sam-” the trainer was going to run toward her Pokemon when suddenly the other Liza stopped her, “No! Let the match finish!” she said.

Charizard landed next to its trainer as the Charmeleon seemed to be pushing past her boundaries, Sam…you still want to fight? “COME ON SAM!! GET UP!! FIGHT!! WIN!!”

Despite all the odds, Charmeleon lifted its self up off the ground before looking up toward the burning sun and roaring proudly.

A faint white glow over taking her body, Liza the coordinator had seen it before, when her Charmander was evolving into a Charmeleon. This time she knew, what to expect and yet she couldn’t get over this feeling she was getting in her chest, a feeling of a new beginning.

Sam grew taller, her tail longer, her one horn turned into two. Her claws became sharp still, as wings sprouted out of her back. Sam had finally achieved her dream; she had finally evolved into a fully realized

Taking out her Pokedex Liza looked at the moves that her new Pokémon could use. And decided, with the little strength her Pokémon had, to take the gamble with one last trick.

The fire on Sam’s tail was burning bright and intensify just like the last time, Sam had been put into a corner. BLAZE had activated.

“Sam, let’s give it everything we got! Use FLARE BLITZ!”

Liza from the Charicific Valley looked at her own Charizard as they both nodded to each other, “Charla use Flare Blitz as well!”

Coating themselves in an intense blue flame, both Charizard gather as much energy as they could, with Sam’s fire burning brighter due to its ability. They both charge at each other as flames collide! And a big explosion happening toward the end, causing even the trainers to fall backwards!

Nothing could be seen, until the dust finally settled. All either Liza could see were two silhouettes of Charizard. One Charizard had definitely won by the way it stood triumphant over the other, which was lying down on the floor…but which one?

It wasn’t until a glimmer of a Red Scarf that had come untangled on her Charizard’s neck, that Liza the coordinator knew her Pokémon had lost the battle. As the air become a little more clearer to see, the Pokémon trainer ran over to Samantha who was struggling to get up…“Don’t Sam, don’t push yourself to hard! The battle is over…I know how much winning would have meant to you but you need to know when the battle is over.” Liza said, as the other trainer was over on the other side congratulating her own Charizard.

Sam grunted, clearly upset, “Look at the bright side,” her trainer told her, “You’ve finally evolved! Hehe!” the trainer smiled and as difficult as it was taking the taste of defeat it was a little easier knowing that Sam, herself had grown.

“You did a splendid job!” the green haired women said as she approached the trainer who was currently kneeling and tending to her Pokémon wounded ego. “I’ve trained many Charizards in the past, and let me be completely honest when I say I’ve never seen fire burn as bright on any other Charizard like yours does. I know it might have wounded you’re pride Samantha, but don’t let it stir you off the road you’re clearly heading toward, and that is greatness. And as for you Liza, I hope the day comes that you can also make your dream a reality.”

“Thank you,” Liza said, “For those words. Coming from you, it means a lot.”

“I better get going, I’ve been gone from the valley too long…I enjoyed our battle, I’m sure the next time me and Charla will have our work cut out for us.” She said as Liza mounted her own Charizard. Both Charizard gave each other a menacing stare before they laughed it off as the Charizard trainer flew off toward the sun. “Before I forget, say hello to that boyfriend of yours! I’m sure you’ll give him hell!”

“I will!” the girl giggled, before she focused back her attention to her own Pokémon. “Well…how about we go home, you’re going to need a lot of time to recover. Especially if we’re going to fight, you-know- who.” The trainer winked, as Samantha blushed and turned away.

“Great, you think you can stand?” Liza asked as the Charizard lifted its new body a bit slowly.

The day had turned out better then they had hoped, with Liza’s Charmeleon having finally evolved into a fully realized Charizard…with the sun still shining on their shoulders, the duo walked toward the trail back into the city with high hopes that the up and coming match was sure to be a good one.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:42 AM   #5
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Beauty and Free

With the sun rising up for a new day, the first Pokemon to wake up in camp were usually the very hungry Caterpie and his companion, an ugly Wurmple.

Throughout the day they would roam around the forest, careful not to go near any bird Pokemon nests as they both went searching for the most crispy, greenest leafs to munch on.

Both had their own personality and tastes however, the hungry Caterpie strived to be useful in Pokemon battles one day and the ugly Wurmple dreamed of becoming beautiful enough that she would be able to perform in contests like the rest of her fellow teammates...

They both tried to do their best, day in and day out, still not fully aware the reason their trainer, Liza, had even gotten them in the first place...was to get over her deadly fear of bug types...

Both Pokemon soon arrived at a clearing, finding a giant tree full of the most ripe and delicious looking fruit they had ever seen. Very rarely had they ventured off this far and never had they eaten such tasty looking fruit before...approaching the tree, the Caterpie was soon stopped by the Wurmple next to him...“Wait!” she said, “I know this tree, we have avoided it the past because it's the home of a mean Fearow that is rumored to live here...we would be trespassing on its turf if we continue any farther...”

“You worry too much!” the Caterpie laughed off her warning, “I saw him fly off a while ago, he won't be back for a long time, giving us plenty to get some fruit, besides I'm hungry!”

“Is food all you think about?” Beauty said rather annoyed, looking all around her surroundings as she shook with the single thought that frightened her more then anything, her survival..“He can come back, you know!”

“If you're so worried, go on back, Liza should be waking up soon, as will the others...I'll catch up later.” The Caterpie finally said as he began to climb the big trunk hoping to occupy some tasty fruit.

The Wurmple just shook her head...“Don't say I didn't warn you...” she said leaving him behind as she made the trip back alone.

Climbing had always come a bit easy for the Caterpie, having climbed many a tree threw out its life. As he reached the first branch, he noticed the fruits on this branch were still a bit green, not being a fan of the sour variety he moved on higher until he meet with another branch. This second branch, contained some fruit that wasn't so green but seemed dirty, not finding the idea of dirty fruit too appetizing he moved on. The third branch contained fruits that weren't round enough and had some bruising to them...eventually he climbed to branch to branch looking for the best one he could find, until he came across the last fruit of the whole bunch. The final branch he came to was the highest one yet, the closest to the top where he could see most of the forest from, here he found a single fruit that was just round, ripe and clean enough to eat, soon he waddled over to it and could've easily eaten it in one whole seating, but before he could take even a nibble a sound, like death himself had come by his doorstep to pay him a visit, screeched overhead stopping him cold in fear.

Beside him, flying near the top of the tree was the Fearow that made its home in the tree. It looked like it had some other bug Pokemon trapped in its talons but his sparrow eyes looked hungrily back at the Caterpie, that said there there's always room for more!

Free left his fruit were it was dangling from and ducked down before the bird type could take a Peck at him, he shuffled out of the way against it's Fury Attack hiding amongst the leaves but the Fearow knew he couldn't dodge forever. Using his String Shot Free, the Caterpie aimed it at one of the branches before propelling himself down to the ground, landing softly before trying to make a run for it.

The Fearow angry that it's home had been invaded, by no less then a bug Pokemon dropped its kill before following in Pursuit.

Free was trying its best to get away! But the Fearow was too close overhead to let the Caterpie find any cover.

Free crawled until he couldn't crawl no more. The bird type eventually caught up stopping right in front of the Caterpie, it's wings spread. There was no escape now.

The flying type flapped its wings vigorously, “Any last words runt?”

“Actually...yes...” the bug type gasped for air, “I want to say...that I'm sorry...I'm sorry Beauty for having been so consumed by my gluttony that I didn't heed your words before, if I had listened to you maybe...I wouldn't have been placed into this sticky predicament...”

“That was...very touching, but no tears? The audience needs some emotional acting to sell tickets!” the voice of the Wurmple resonated from somewhere in the forge of the forest. Causing a confusing glance exchange from the Fearow and Caterpie before a Wurmple crawled out of a small rose bush.

The bird Pokemon began to laugh, “Squak!!! Is this my lucky day or what, two bug Pokemon showing up right in front of me ready to munch on...”

“Not quite,” Beauty said, “Free, are you just going to lie down and die to this- sorry excuse of a bird Pokemon that can't even catch its own prey!”

“The hell I am!!” Free yelled out.

“Oh?! And what are you two going to do about?” the bird said finding the scene rather amusing, “I'll make sure to make your death especially painful!, SQUAK!!!”

Rushing at the bug types, the Fearow found itself tangled up in a String Shot the Wurmple had wrapped around its legs earlier, when the Caterpie was finishing its last words, stopping him in his tracks.

“It's not going to hold for too long!!” the Caterpie yelled as the Fearow broke out of its chain, Pecking at it and soon rushed at the Wurmple, beak open and ready to devour!

The bug type Caterpie jumped in its way, pushing the Wurmple and prepared itself for the hit!

“Free!!!!!!”

Suddenly a bright white took over both Pokemon as they soon changed shape, their body composition becoming bulkier and more round, leaving behind a and in the place of the Caterpie and Wurmple.

The Fearow successfully hit home, still taking a bite of where the Caterpie once was. Unfortunately the crescent moon shaped Metapod was stuck in its throat, causing the Fearow to gag and choke on his breakfast, tossing him up!

Throwing the green bug to the side, both the Silcoon and Metapod began to glow again, this time breaking free from their shapes and flying out of them, before the bird Pokemon knew it he was faced with a determined looking and killer looking

“Y-you think just because you evolved that makes you any different!” the Fearow stuttered to say, “You're still j-just bug Pokemon and I'm a bird, when its your kind versus mine we will always win!”

“Hey, if I didn't know any better I'd think he was a like scared at what's about to happen.” Free said looking toward Beauty.

“I think you're right!” Beauty responded as they both took a confident stance against the bird Pokemon.

Free's eyes began to glow an eerie purple as Beauty flapped her wings gaining momentum...the Fearow not knowing what sort of attacks the two might use charged head first with a Wing Attack...

A gale or Gust of wind began to whip up as the eerie power energy emitting from the Butterfree added some psychic Confusion causing the cyclone to spin faster, in a dazzling display of power, the two bug types tossed the combination attack at the charging bird, the attacks collided with the bird Pokemon getting trapped in the mini tornado before spinning out of sight!

“I'll get you two for this!!!” the Fearow promised as he soared out of existence.

The two bug types looked at each other exhaustedly before grinning.

The day had only began and the two had done more in such a short span of time then most did in an entire day...silence filled the air as the two flattered side by side with each heading back to their trainer, who was sure to be in a bit of a shock noting their new forms.

“Hey, listen...” Free broke the silence...“About what happened...and what I said earlier...I just wanted you to know, thanks for coming back for me.”

“Don't mention it.” the Beautifly blushed, as they both made their way back to camp.

The forest was usually a very quiet place so early in the morning, but on this day it saw a lot of activity.

Original source from: ろく

And thank you to Gemini Spark for this amazing picture to go with my story! :)

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 04-13-2015 at 03:32 AM.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:24 AM   #6
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

I'm aiming for the Moon!

For many trainers and Pokemon, traveling had a lot to do with growing up. Sometimes the trips one took broadened one's knowledge, seeing how diverse the world really was. How different people thought and acted on those thoughts, and how they conflicted with ones own ideals...and maybe if you were lucky, you'd learn something about yourself you never knew existed...

As a young lass trainer, that went by the name Liza; her long black wavy hair tied back in a nice fish net style braid, her ocean blue eyes focused on the trail ahead, with a nice comfy looking shirt and shorts made her way with her sneakers crunching some foliage; was looking for a nice resting spot, the sound of rushing water attracted the young women's ears, causing her to sprint to what she came to find, a majestic flowing waterfall!

In the middle of an unnamed forest in Fizzytopia, Liza had found the perfect spot in which to rest her weary bones.

Finding a nice rock to seat at, she unloaded her backpack filled with all the necessities one needed on a little outing and turned right around, reaching for the four Pokeballs she had brought with her, riding on her waist and called out all her Pokemon, “Come on out everybody!” She giggled as light shot out from the spheres revealing- a jolly Piplup, a calm looking Panpour, a cute little Horsea and a expressionless Magikarp- the latter two automatically placed in the water.

“Now everyone, while I get camp and diner ready, you guys get to enjoy a nice swim! We don't get to be surrounded by water sometimes so enjoy it! Okay~” she said sweetly as the Pokemon went to do their own thing.

In the gigantic pond the waterfall provided, the four water type Pokemon played and while the trainer couldn't understand what they were saying it looked like her ever energetic Piplup was having the group play a game...

Watch me guys! the Piplup said to all of his teammates, as he dove underwater for a second before shooting out and jumping as high as he could to try to reach the top.

Of course, the Panpour that was naturally blind couldn't tell exactly how high his Penguin friend got, Blue just clapped along anyway.

Epy, forgetting the Blue was blind, let the praise go to his head.

Come on everybody, let's see how high everyone can get, the winner will be the one to reach the top! he said, with everyone agreeing to play...everyone...but the Magikarp.

Why don't you want to play? the Panpour asked the Magikarp.

I just...I just don't think, I'd be able to reach that high... the red Karp responded.

Come on! At least give it a try. the Piplup said overhearing what was going on, Look! Even Marine is trying! Epy pointed out with his flipper, that the youngest one among them was still giving it a shot. But even still, the Magikarp refused to play.

As the evening rolled in and the moon took over the sun's shift to stay lighting up the world. The Magikarp that refused to play, decided to stay up, after diner and after everyone had gone to bed, to stare at the night sky.

As everyone slept, a Horsea awoke, swimming her way to the sleepless Magikarp.

Why are you still awake? she asked, sounding rather tired herself.

Just thinking... the Magikarp responded.

About what?

My dream...

What kind of dream...?

The dream I've had since I was a little Magikarp...the dream many of us have as a species, the dream to surpass our limits and grow...

And how will you reach your dream? the Horsea continued to ask.

When I'm able to leave these waters and be able to roam free on land or sky...

B-but that's impossible! the Horsea said rather confused, Some of us, like Epy and Blue can do things like that, be it on water or land. Pokemon like us...can't. It's the realities of life....

Maybe that's true...but, I refuse to accept it. Anyways...I think it's time for bed for you, young ones should get plenty of sleep if you wish to grow. The fish nudged the Horsea nicely, before the Horsea leaned in close, and hugged its fish friend good night.

For a while the Magikarp continued to look at the moon, hoping so much to touch it, it was so beautiful and bright. With a determined expression on her face- or however close her face could look determined, the Magikarp began to Splash, Splash as high as it could to reach the top of the waterfall, to reach the moon!

Magikarp would Splash just high enough to miss the top, sometimes skidding right at the edge where the water rushed down. Every time the water pushing her down. Sometimes the Magikarp would fight or try to at least to fight the current but it was too strong.

Exhausted, and nearly out of breath the Magikarp decided to try one last time.

Gathering as much energy as she could, the Magikarp thought back to when it first saved Liza from a Clamperl's Water Gun Blast. And how it was because the Magikarp was thrown on to land that Liza returned the favor and saved her from dying. Magi always wanted to repay that debt and she wouldn't be able to do that if she stayed as a Magikarp forever. Splashing on the water's surface the Magikarp jumped higher then every before, leaping over the edge of the waterfall and finally reaching the top!!

The Magikarp had succeed!!! But, as she turned around and looked at the night sky toward the moon...she knew touching the moon might've been a completely different story...

However as she looked back down she couldn't help but feel happy. Because what she saw at the bottom, being reflected on the pond's surface was the moon. The goal the Magikarp was aiming for was already achieved and she didn't even know it, she had been swimming, touching the moon.

The Magikarp couldn't help but make fun of herself. Finally deciding to call it a night the Magikarp was ready to swim back down when she felt something telling her to turn around. And when she did, she saw amongst a thick fog clearing, a beautiful gate at the far end where the water cascaded from. The shape was odd, with twin dragons facing each other, one was white, while the other was blue; it didn't look man made and something kept nagging at her to swim through it...

~*~*~

The morning came, with Liza waking up yawning. Her hair was in disarray and her mouth reeked of morning breath. As she got up and did her early morning stretches, she heard her Horsea crying in distress.

“What's the matter baby?” She asked Marine, kneeling by the pond.

“Horseeeaaa!!” The sea horse said, trying disparately to tell it's trainer that her Magikarp was missing. Epy and Blue both awake from their sleep in dosed comas and with the trainer still not understanding, the Horsea decided to shot some ink into the water.

In a matter of seconds the Horsea drew a picture of a Magikarp in the water. Suddenly realizing that her Magi was missing, the lass commanded all her Pokemon to begin the search, they all began to go in different directions when a loud “Rooooaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!” could be heard, the sound instantly silencing the commotion and making everyone freeze in place. Causing the bird Pokemon nearby and countless other wildlife to scatter...

Looking at the source of the noise, a giant serpent like silhouette could be seen on top of the waterfall.

The giant creature leaped into the air and began to descend right at the trainer, with all her Pokemon coming to the trainer's aid. Liza was so scared she instantly closed her eyes thinking the creature was just going to devour them all whole.

Seconds passed with nothing happening, finally Liza reopened her eyes to find herself face to face with a gaping mouth of a .

The lass trainer instantly fell backwards, but when she noticed all her Pokemon stunned, but not in a fearful way...she began to wonder...“Magi?” The trainer finally said, “Wait- is that you!!”

Smiling, or as close as what a Gyarados looked like smiling, the giant water serpent wrapped its body around it's trainer and companion's hugging them, but not too tightly.

“You've evolved!” The lass wept for joy.

“Rooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!” the Gyarados responded back content she had finally reached her goal.
Old 12-31-2015, 04:29 AM   #7
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

The Will to keep on Fighting

As the morning sun lightly kissed the face of Liza the lass trainer, as she currently stood overlooking a majestic lake in the middle of a dense forest, giving her Charizard a break from flying. The dragon’s signature Red Scarf made into a pretty bow that sat neatly on her head, swaying in the gentle breeze around them...it was at this time that Liza decided it would probably be a good idea to fully introduce herself to one of her newest teammates, she had acquired through a trade.

Calling out her new partner Audino, the sphere spun high in the air before a beam of light shot out and revealed the pink Hearing Pokémon confined inside. “Audino!” the Normal Type looked at the trainer before bowing respectfully in much a way Liza had grown accustomed to whenever she met one of it’s species in her neighborhood Pokémon Centers.

“Hi Audino, I’m Liza! It’s a honor to meet you! I know it must be a difficult transition going to a new trainer, when you’re so used to your old one but I hope you enjoy the little family we have put together here. You see, it might be silly but when I heard about you from your previous trainer I thought maybe we were some how destined to meet. Kindred spirits if you will. I was once enrolled in this prestigious school many go to, to be a Nurse, much to the surprise of no one...I didn’t like it. I thought there was more to life then just helping Pokémon. So, I set out on a journey to discover what I’d really wanted to be...I’ve learned to battle since then and have made my team pretty strong, if I do say so myself and while competing in Contests and taking home the gold is my dream. I’ve come to realize that what I’ve learned at school has actually helped me a lot on my journey. I hope you will enjoy growing with us, if you’d like to stay and I understand if you’d like to, as a sign of the new life you’re starting, I hope you will take on a new nickname...”

The Audino, seemed rather unsure about herself...the name she had is all she knew, what if she didn’t like the new name her new trainer wanted to give her...Audino wasn’t so sure, the Pokémon’s thoughts however where soon interrupted when suddenly Audino’s ears began to twitch.

Liza having never owned an Audino before wasn’t sure what was going on, or if what was happening was normal, “Hey, is everything okay?” the trainer asked, as her Audino’s ears began picking up some sort of frequency...

“Audino, are you okay?” Liza asked, when her Charizard Samantha stopped drinking from the lake water and looked rather serious, hearing something as well come somewhere off from the distance.

Both of her Pokémon turned their heads due east, but Liza didn’t quite understand why...the lass trainer heard it first, before she could see it. A buzzing sound, so loud and high pitched, it made her whole body get goosebumps.

“Wait...I know that sound! It's the sound of-”

“Beedrill!” A whole colony of Beedrill, blanking out the sky and casting a shadow on the ground as many flew overhead, nearly blocking out the sun.

Liza grabbed both her Pokémon by their arms and pulled them under a big tree for cover, before the Bug Pokémon could spot them.

“What are a whole colony of Beedrill doing out here?” Liza whispered, as many of the Bug Types flew on past, not detecting their presence.

She couldn’t think of the reason why, though, as she waited for them all to retreat. “Now all we have to do, is lay low and be quiet and we’ll be fi-”

“Aaaaa...” Her Charizard began to growl as it’s nose was being tickled by one of the tree’s branches leaves...

“Sam!” Liza continued to talk in a whisper, “Please, whatever you do...”

“Aaaaaaaaaaa....”

“Don’t....”

“AAAAACHO!” The Charizard snorted a flame sneeze.

“Sneeze.” Liza finally said as the fire suddenly grabbed the attention of 6 Beedrill that were the last to fly behind the colony as the rest continued on route course...

~*~*~

“Beedrill!” The hive Pokémon buzzed around, as they began swarming the trio from all sides, as Liza tried getting rid of the nervous feeling of encountering Bug Pokémon she wasn’t a fan of.

“Y-you guy-s juuuu-st picked o-o-on the wrong trainer!” Liza tried to say, trying to shake off her fears but the chills she was getting, was causing her to stutter out her words.

“Grr!” Sam grunted as she puffed out some flames from her nostrils, showing she was raving to go!

“Audino?” The pink Normal Type mumbled, wondering if it was alright if she were to join in on the fight, as Liza placed her hand gently on her Pokémon’s shoulder and said, “It’s alright, Sam can take it from here. Believe in us and your new family.” Liza said more confidently feeding off of her Charizard’s courage, “Sam, give them a warning shot to leave us alone! Give them a taste of your Flame Burst!”

“Grr!” Charizard roared even louder but the Bugs continued to observe them...breathing in a deep breath, Liza’s starter let loose an impressive shot of flames, striking one as the others flew back a few inches, two of the closest ones being being struck by the small embers of the earlier attack. The super effective move knocking out the first Beedrill with the first hit...but even with seeing one of their own laying on the ground motionless, the Poison Bee Pokémon didn’t seem fazed.

Why are they not flying away? Liza gritted her teeth.

Then it was their turn for revenge! The remaining five Pokémon flew in the air in full synchronization! Liza had never seen anything like it in the wild. It was as if they were ballerinas, flying in the air, flying in patterns, trying to fool her Charizard’s eyes as they all went for a Double Team!

“Don’t let them confuse you Sam! Don’t be afraid of their numbers! We have the type advantage here!” Liza yelled, but what came next made the lass squirm even more...

~*~*~

Liza, Charizard and Audino were staring in the face of 15 bees all lined up and ready to attack. They all knew there was only, really, 5 left to take care of but having a sight like that in front of you, you can’t blame yourself for forgetting the small details...

The first row began preparing to launch a Twin Needle, while the second group was preparing a Slash, the last group had the tips of their stinger dripping with purple ooze, most likely a Poison Jab; if her recognition of the move was anything to go by...

“Sam, knock them all out of the sky with your Heat Wave!” Liza instructed.

Charizard opened her mouth and shot forth a strong wave of heat, making everyone around feel like it was Summer rather then Winter. The wave struck the group of Beedrill and caused many of their clones to disappear, but the attack didn’t stop the Bugs from continuing their assault and before the trainer knew it, her darling Charizard was swarmed by the Beedrill and given more then she could chew.

~*~*~

If anyone had asked Liza, if numbers out triumphant sheer power alone, she probably would of said you were crazy. But on that day, she knew what the true answer was...

“Grrr,” the Charizard gave out a loud and painful growl as Liza and even her Audino jumped into the fray, with no real concerns for themselves and tried pushing the Bugs off of her beloved Charizard.

“Argh!” Liza fell to the ground as she was pushed back by the Bug’s wings.

Audino rushing over to meet her trainer on the ground, to see if she was okay, before one of the Beedrill broke free and aimed at Liza with it’s stinger!

Liza screamed, as Audino moved in to shield the trainer she had just met, before a flaming hot Burn, Blasted the Beedrill on the back. Knocking out the second Bug out and causing the others to retreat to the air.

“Grr!” Charizard gave an exhausted grin, as she could barely stand on her two feet.

“Sam...what’s wrong?” Audino helped Liza up as they moved toward Sam, “Are you okay?-”

That’s when the trainer realized it, looking into her Charizard’s eyes, Samantha looked beyond exhausted, her eyes looked sick with bags underneath them, she was clenching to her left arm with her right claw, and that’s when the trainer saw it, purple ooze of poison dripping from a punctured sting attack.

A Beedrill began diving downward, with it’s Twineedle aimed at the Audino next to the trainer, as Charziard’s sharp eyes caught sight of it and moved slightly away to protect its fellow Pokémon, grabbing the needles with its claws and using the bee’s momentum to throw it at the trunk of the tree behind them, the same one they had been using earlier to hide under. Knocking the bee out with her Strength.

Blaze suddenly activated, surrounding her Charizard with a fiery aura. They could finish this...but they were running out time, Sam was poisoned after all, who knew how much longer Samantha would have.

All Liza was thinking about was getting out this situation. She never thought her Ace Pokémon would be taken down like this. And so quickly. We need to make a run for it. Liza told herself.

“Sam, return,” the trainer began pleading with her Pokémon, “We need to get you to a Pokémon Center or else, and I don’t want to find out what that will be!”

“Grrr!” Charizard roared disobediently. She wasn’t about to run away, just because she was out numbered 4 to 1. But her strength was draining and fast, looking in her bag, there wasn’t anything Liza had that would be able to save her Charizard in time.

That’s when an idea popped inside Liza’s head, looking toward the scared Audino, Liza grabbed her Pink Pokémon by the shoulders and shook her to reality- frighten stiff from the near sting attack aimed at her earlier, begging her to assist in treating the Charizard’s wound. “Please, I know I barely know you, and you don’t owe us anything but please help us!”

Audino understood what was at stake here, she wanted to help, she wanted to payback the act of kindness Charizard had when the dragon had stepped up and protected her, despite barely even knowing her.

“Audino! Use Heal Bell!” Liza instructed as her new Pokémon nodded and went to work, using it’s flappy ears to chime out a beautiful melody...but as Liza looked back at her poisoned Charizard it dawned on her that the melody wouldn’t ever be able to reach her...the buzzing of the bees were canceling out the sound...

“Damnit!” Liza cursed, “If we can’t get rid of the status, she won’t be able to last much longer...”

That’s when another idea popped inside the trainer’s head, all they had to do was back the Fire/Flying Type on, while Charizard kept on fighting till it was over.

“Can you help me, help her? Help us?” Liza pleaded as the Audino gave a confident look and nodded approvingly.

“Okay, here’s the plan...if we can keep Sam from passing out, we’ll be able to survive this.” Liza backed away to give her Audino and Charizard more room to move around without them having to be concerned with their trainer’s will being, “We only got one shot at this, you guys ready!”

“Audino!”

“Charizard!”

“Audino use your Healing Pulse to keep Sam from fainting! Charizard, you use Wing Attack before going into a full on Heat Wave!”

Both Pokémon nodded, as the Beedrill began their final assault, two of them on the left side preparing deadly Poison Jabs and the two on the right were readying a double helping of Twineedle...Charizard drew a relaxing breath as she felt a warm and soothing beam coming from the Audino’s Healing move, Pulse through out her entire body.

Charizard, felt refreshed as it began flapping it’s Wings and began pushing the bees back as they tried fighting the air current.

“Great job Audino, you too Charizard!” Liza rooted them on, as her Starter Pokémon, flew in to end this all in one fell swoop. Drawing a breath of fiery air, Sam let loose a fiery explosion of hot air on it’s unsuspecting victims, the fire consuming them all as they all began dropping like flies!

They had come out victorious!

But even with the battle won, it was too soon to celebrate as Charizard, having it’s HP drop significantly, was looking like she was ready to topple over and pass out.

They were still too far from a Center to have Sam taken care of, when Audino suddenly began to glow and chime a beautiful melody using a Heal Bell to revive it’s teammate from further harm, no longer canceled out by the buzzing sounds.

“Thank you Sam, you protected us. I feel bad we had to harm these Beedrill but, we did warn them...”

“Grr!” Sam growled, still feeling a bit tired from the drawn out battle.

“Audino,” Liza then turned to her Normal Type, “You’ve no idea how helpful you have been, if you weren’t here who knows what would of happened.”

“Audino!”

“If you’d like the offer still stands, to give you a new name.”

Thinking about it, the Audino thought maybe it would be a good idea, to start off fresh with it’s new team. Nodding yes, the trainer soon decided to call her new Pokémon “Ashley, welcome to the team Ashley!”

~*~*~

When Liza finally returned to the Pokémon Center, she had Nurse Joy give her Pokémon a full check up. Especially Sam and Ashley.

As she sat there waiting to hear how her Pokémon were doing, a thought occurred to her. Sam had gotten strong, that much was true...but how many times had her ability alone bailed them out of sticky situations? She had the type advantage this time, but regardless, battling 6 Pokémon, was still 6 Pokémon! And being poisoned was no laughing matter...Liza knew in her heart Sam’s pride was slightly bruised that she wasn’t able to take out a horde of Beedrill by itself. She as her trainer needed to think of a way to help her Pokémon get stronger...but how?

With sometime before she heard back from Nurse Joy, Liza grabbed a phone number she had received a few months before, from her bag, and decided to give it a ring.

Walking to a private phone booth, Liza grabbed the phone and dialed in the number. After a few rings, the phone on the other side of the line picked up and women spoke cheerfully, “Hello! Who can I ask is calling?”

“It’s me, Liza Marin, do you remember me?”

“Of course I remember!” The voice on the other side of the line said, “It’s not every day I see a Charmeleon evolve right in the middle of a fight! How have you been? How has your Charizard been?”

“That’s actually why I called, I wanted to ask if you wouldn’t mind helping me train my Charizard...” and that’s when the lass told her everything that had happened.

“Say no more, but listen. Before you head over to the Charicific Valley, I think you should stop by and grab yourself some pretty pieces of jewelry. Hehe.”

“What!?”

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 01-07-2016 at 04:36 AM.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:03 AM   #8
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Charizard The Bond that Binds them together

There’s a place, very, very far away in which strong Charizard go to train. Some have no trainer of their own, but they have a strong desire to be the best.

This place, this magical wonderful place is called the Charicific Valley, of course don’t let the name fool you. There isn’t any lush green fields or rolling hills, it’s a barren wasteland edged inside a large mountain, with a large body of water surrounding it.

It is here, that Liza Marin, has brought her own Charizard to train...

“Do it again!” The screams of a women with green hair, a funny looking outfit and a whip could be heard from with in the area, as the Lass’s Charizard, Samantha, was being tasked to use its flames to scorch a boulder until the heat was hot enough to melt it.

“Come on Sam, it’s just a huge rock, you can do this!” The Charizard’s real trainer encouraged, finding the exercise a tad ridiculous. Of course the objective behind it was clear to anyone, to strengthen her Charizard's flames, they needed to be hot enough to melt anything.

Sadly, all her Charizard could do was get it really, really hot.

“I think Sam needs a break,” Liza nervously suggested to the Caretaker of the Valley.

“You can’t be too soft on her,” the green haired women said, “If she wants to be the best, she needs to push harder.”

Samantha was panting quite heavily at this point as the little exchange between the two women went on. It wasn’t the first time in the last month the two women were deciding their own method of training was better then the other.

“I’ve been raising Sam since she was still a Charmander, I think I know how to raise her.” Liza the Lass trainer said, as Liza the Charizard Tamer remarked, “If you didn’t need help getting her to the next level, then why come to me?” She asked rhetorically, “It’s because you’ve reached a dead end in training her.”

Breathing in as much air as Sam could fit inside her stomach, the Charizard exhaled a mighty Overheat, engulfing the boulder before her for 10 seconds straight.

When the flames died down, the boulder continued to burn intensively and as it did, the huge hunk of rock began to finally melt. Not quickly, but enough for when the fire finally went out, the rock was just about half its original size.

“You see, all she needs is a little tough love.”

“You’re wrong! She needs encouragement.”

As both girls began to fight it was clear to both of them. That Samantha wouldn’t be able to train underneath them both any more.

~*~*~

Underneath the night sky, dazzling with shining stars overhead, Liza and Samantha had found a nice spot, away from the other Charizards and the Caretaker, to sleep and rest.

“Liza,” the Lass remarked, “Told me something today...and while I hate to admit it Sam, I think she’s right.”

“Grr?” The trainer’s Charizard turned to look at her trainer questionably, as the Lass continued to look at the stars above them.

“She told me, she usually...actually, she has never let any other trainer stay inside the Charicific Valley with their Charizard while they are in training. She made a special exception, for us, but she’s starting to realize it was an error on her part.”

“Grrrr.” The Charizard mumbled, a little upset and disappointed that they’d probably have to leave soon.

“It’s been a rough capable of weeks, but the truth is you have gotten stronger,” Liza got up from her sleeping bag and moved closer to her Charizard to rub her face affectionately, “If it means you reaching your dream, and the only thing keeping you from that goal is me? Then I’ll make the sacrifice and go. You can stay here to train.”

To this her Charizard began shaking it’s head in a ‘no’. She didn’t want Liza to go. How would that be fair, that it wouldn’t be her own trainer to get her to become stronger...

“I’ve already made my decision,” Liza tried holding back her tears, “If it means looking out for you, I’ll do anything...my darling...” Liza began to choke on her words, and before she knew it, she was in full on tears. For the next few minutes, Liza held her Charizard tightly as they both quietly sobbed...until they were too tired to do so and went straight to sleep holding each other.

~*~*~

The next morning Liza was all set to tell the other Liza of what she planned to do. Meeting in their usual meeting spot before their training session. Liza and her Charizard waited patiently, but the Caretaker wasn’t anywhere to be seen...

That’s when her Charizard heard something from on top of a rocky hill, small pebbles began to roll as a giant boulder began to pressure the support of the edge, as it collapsed on itself and began to roll down the hill, picking up speed fast.

The rock rolled on a straight course for the trainer, as Samantha, grabbed her and pushed Liza to the side. Charizard eventually grabbing the rock by using her Strength, stopping the boulder dead in its tracks before using Rock Smash to break it into smaller pieces.

Soon the sounds of clapping could be heard on top of the same hill, as the Caretaker was in clear view, the whip she carried with her placed on her waist as she continued to clap for applause.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!” The Lass yelled, still trying to catch her breath from the near heart attack she received, not to mention almost getting squashed like a flower underneath a Snorlax’s foot...as her Pokémon helped it’s trainer to her feet.

“This was just an early morning exercise, I’m sure that got your blood pumping,” the Caretaker said as she slid down the hill, meeting the two at the bottom before saying, “Next were going to do-”

“No! No more!” Liza said in a serious tone of voice, “I’ve had it with your training regiments, this can’t be the way to get my Charizard to become stronger. I’ve had enough, I was thinking of leaving her in your care but if this is what my Samantha has waiting for her if I leave her here...forget it. We’re leaving.” The Lass turned to leave.

"Who said you could go?" The women snapped the air with her whip, nearly striking the Lass’s face.

“Grrrr!” Samantha roared, ready to tear the Caretaker a new one...

“Stop.” Liza ordered as her Samantha did as she was told.

“I thought I was incapable of raising my Charizard after the ordeal she went through, but after training here. I think she’s better off with me...I might not be an expert Charizard Tamer but I’ve raised her this far. That should speak volumes.”

To this the Caretaker rose her hand in a thinking pose, “If you want to prove to me, that you can do a better job taking care of your Charizard than me, then I challenge you to a Rally Race around the Charicific Valley.”

“Wouldn’t a battle suffice?”

“No, even though your Charizard has grown strong since the last time you two challenged me and my beloved Charla in a battle. A Rally Race will prove a more suitable test. If I win, I get to train your Charizard for one full year. You win, you and your Charizard are free to go.”

“Fine. I accept.” Liza Marin agreed before shaking on it.

“The race will begin at noon, in the front of the gate be there early. That’s 4 hours from now. So I suggest you get ready...as well as get your bags packed and say your goodbyes, because you won’t be seeing Samantha for a very long time.”

~*~*~

“Argh! How did I get us into this mess!” Liza cursed, as she gathered her things, and just threw them inside a bag.

“Grr...” Sam growled lowly, as she felt helpless to do anything.

“You did nothing wrong Sam,” Liza dropped her stuff and ran to her Pokémon before hugging her, “The truth is, this is all my fault for thinking I wasn’t good enough to train you...we could always try running away...but,” the trainer said, pulling away, shaking her head, “I’ve already made a deal and as foolish as I think it is, for someone else to tell me I’m unfit to raise you, we need to do our best if we aim to win this.”

“Grr!”

~*~*~

“The race will start once the sun hits the sun dial at 12, anymore questions?”

“Yea, how about the rules to your ridiculous race?” The Lass rolled her eyes as the Caretaker ignored it.

“We will both mount our Charizards’ and ride on their backs, the starting point is the Gate of the Valley and we will then fly over water, in between the Charizard arch, past the rocky peaks and back. The first one back wins, simple enough?”

“Yea, but I get the feeling, I’m already at a disadvantage...”

“Well, me and my Charla do practice it everyday. So I wouldn’t say, you’re completely off the mark.”

“Mhmm.”

“Sam...” Liza whispered so only her Charizard could hear, “Whatever happens, I just want you to know...how much I love you.”

“Grrr-” Charizard growled before noticing the shadow of the sun dial closing in at the mark, marked 12 before flapping its wings and taking off as soon as the sun hit it, with the Caretaker of the Valley and her Charizard Charla right behind them, the race had started!

~*~*~

As they flew in the air, trying gather a strong lead, water droplet began splashing on the Lass and her Samantha’s faces.

“What’s going on!?”

It wasn’t until she wiped the water from her eyes, that Liza noticed it was the Caretaker and her Charizard that were firing Flame Burst at them, many of them landing on the water’s surface which caused the water to explode on contact, throwing water into the air which would eventually splash their line of vision...

“You never said we could use moves on each other!”

“Sure I did,” the green haired women said, expect she really didn’t, “We can use moves on the field or on each other!”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Liza the Lass said before ordering her Samantha to use Fly to speed on ahead of their pursuers.

After passing the arches, Liza and Sam made way toward the Rocky Mountains, with columns of sharp rocks dotting the landscape. Maneuvering around them was difficult and what made them even more so, was the onslaught of Dragon Rage that they were being bombarded with, the Lass could feel the rage building up in her Samantha, so she rubbed the back of her dragon’s neck and told her, “We could return fire, but that would only stoop us down to their level. Why would we want to do that to ourselves.” To which in reply, Sam just gritted her teeth. Deep down knowing that her trainer was correct, so Sam held in her tongue just this once.

Flying a tad faster, it seemed like the Lass and her Pokémon had lost their competition. But soon they reached a dead end, in the form of a mountain’s wall that towered so high up, the peak was unseeable due to the clouds covering it.

How were they supposed to get around it? That’s when Charizard heard something falling from the top, and as the Lass looked up, a terrifying expression replaced her usual hopeful one.

A Rock Slide was coming down for them, from up above and as Liza heard a growl, one not coming from her own companion she knew their competition was closing in on them.

With seconds to decide on what to do. Liza ordered Samantha to help her look for an opening.

There in the side was a small cavity, in which they might’ve fit, but there was no space for Samantha to use her wings to fly inside. Neither of them wanted to lose, so they flew up, with Rocks toppling all around them, and with a flying start, Sam flapped her wings enough to gather some speed- flying into the small cavity before retracting her wings so they wouldn’t get damaged, barely missing a giant and horrific Slide as Liza held on tightly for dear life and Sam continued to whoosh through before rushing to the other side!

Samantha flew out of the cavern flapping her wings to gather strength to stay in the air. As Liza having had her eyes closed the whole time, opened them to find they were in fact safe. And not dead.

Their determination to stay together pushed them to do something reckless and it payed off.

As they flew on back to the Charicific Valley, Liza and Sam no longer saw any signs of the Caretaker and her Charizard Charla...it was smooth sailings back and when they got back, a knot turned in Liza’s stomach that made her intensively sick. The other Liza and her Charizard Charla had already beaten them back.

~*~*~

“How did you...How?!” Liza Marin was furious as her Charizard landed gracefully back to the ground, her trainer jumping from her Pokémon’s back as she had some words to tell to the Caretaker.

“Before you start, I just want to say...congratulations! You passed!”

“Huh?”

“Truth is, I was rooting for you from the start!” Liza the Caretaker said, to which the lass responded with, “What!?”

“I’m sorry but the training I had you endure was all but a rouse, while it was completely real and they proved effective, I purposely made it harsh to drive you away!”

“What?! Why?!”

“The second you got here you had this idea that you weren’t fit to train your Charizard, that’s not what a trainer with a Charizard should ever say.” The green haired women said before retrieving something from her pocket, “Do you remember these?” She presented the Lass with a Mega Stone and Key Stone, “You took these from me the second we got here...” Liza Marin said.

“Because you believed so strongly that these objects would make your Charizard stronger and while that is true, you seemed very depended on that idea. What I wanted to show you is, your Charizard is strong even without these items. Always remember that.” The Caretaker returned the items back into the hands of Samantha’s owner.

“You and Sam share a strong bond, one I saw from the first time we met. You never really needed me.”

“Yes I did.” Liza the Pokémon Trainer/Coordinator said, “You gave me a tough lesson, but I’ve learned it now. I should trust in the bond I have with my Charizard.”

“Very good. Now I think it’s time you both got going...unless you want some more of that intense training! Haha!”

“Thank you.” The Lass mounted back on her Charizard’s back waving goodbye, “We’ll be seeing you- probably never.” Liza had her Charizard flap it’s wings before running and jumping into the air...flying themselves back to the only place she was comfortable enough to call home since leaving her home town of Cerulean...Fizzytopia.

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 01-07-2016 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-17-2023, 08:43 PM   #9
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

The Eyes that watch the World

Upon the glowing warm light coming off of the television screen, a menacing individual in the shadows lurked watching as all the news reports from different outlets were reporting on the same thing…

“It’s unbelievable to see a Pokémon super hero exis-”

*click*

“No one seems to know where he or it may have come from-”

*click*

“People are regarding it as a miracle that a 36,000 pound bus filled with trainers heading to school this morning, just before flying off a bridge might’ve turned out differently if it weren’t fo-”

*click*

“Miss, miss! What did you witness here?” The reporter shoved her mic to a bystander that by the looks of it was still in bewilderment.

“Well, it happened so fast, I was crossing the street just before I heard a loud screech and several vehicles beeping their horns. The bus toppled before it rolled, the sounds of metal, kids screaming filled the air. A woman was pushing her baby in a stroller and walking her Furfrou when the bus flew up in the air and were just an inch away from being squished by the school bus filled with kids when I closed my eyes for a second not wanting to see the potential carnage. After a few seconds had gone by without hearing anything is when I reopened them and I saw a red muscular Pokémon with a superhero type cape holding on to the large yellow vehicle, suspending it effortlessly in the air with his pinkie! Just before gently putting it down out of harm’s way.”

“That’s just- amazing…” the reporter cleared her throat before remembering to sound professional, “What else can you tell us of the individual that saved the day.”

“He was red all over, very toned and looked a bit like a mosquito.”

Instead of clicking the clicker off, the shadowy large figure who had been watching the tv news crushed the remote it had been using before throwing it at the tv. Causing it to explode on impact.

“There, there, there. There really isn’t any reason to get so upset, okay?” A serene but authoritarian type voice spoke up, she or it looked rather amused.

“We just have to get to him before he causes any more problems for us.” She smiled contently, when from out of the other corner of the room was another strange creature, then another and another…

In the room that was filled with frightening creatures unknown to man. Where they alien to us? As they hid among us but for what purpose?

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 06-26-2023 at 03:14 AM.
Old 03-18-2023, 03:58 AM   #10
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Introducing...!

“Breaking News, a bank robbery has turned into a hot pursuit chase in the Fizzy city streets. Please be advised that these individuals are reportedly armed and highly dangerous!”

Inside the elevator Buzzwole took off his office clothes and adorned his Super Cape that gave him the ability to fly.

Using his highly sensitive observational abilities to locate the vehicle descripted on the radio he quickly found it making a beeline down the surrounding city streets. With a single bound, he was off!

~*~*~

“You’ll never take us alive!” One of the robbed men yelled out as he gave orders to his Pokémon partner, “Go Houndoom, blitz them with a Flamethrower!”

On the city streets a caravan with stolen bags of money was weaving through traffic, driving the vehicle was one man, possibly the brains of the operation and the one that had been given orders was Frank.

Frank, though he found himself on the life of crime he’s background was pretty humbling. He came from rags and worked in a bakery that his grandmother owned and if it weren’t for some finical woes, he’d be a 5 star culinary bakery chef by now, however life was hardly fair.

The fire blast from the dark hellhound were so intense they might as well have been the flames of hell themselves! When they struck and hit their mark, the rubber on the cop’s tires melted down to bring the vehicle to a grinding halt.

“Alright Oliver,” Frank addressed the other man as he patted his Houndoom for the great assistance as the car made a sharp turn to the left now that the cop car was no longer following them.

But overhead the sound of a chopper’s blade was still slicing the air above them, they were still being followed.

“All we got to do now is pass the bridge and we are in the clea-” his words were cut off as the car seized movement.

“What’s going on? I’m pushing the gas!” Oliver complained, checking to see if he really was pushing on the gas pedal.

The man that had earlier used his dog to help them escape lightly tapped the other one on the shoulder.

“What is it?! What do you want me t-”

What he saw in his rear view mirror was a muscle bound mosquito effortlessly lifting the car up in the air, using only his right hand as he waved hello to the criminals now looking back at him with his other.

“What the hell is that thing?”

“I’ve heard of him, of a red tick creature that has been going around the city helping clean up crime and keeping the city safe!” Frank surmised.

“Wait, so is it a man or a Pokémon?”

“No one knows for sure.” The man with the Houndoom held his dog Pokémon close as he too looked frightened to face that thing.

“Well regardless…” Oliver produced a Pokéball from his pocket as an evil grin grew upon his face, “He will let us go, let’s go Primape!”

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 03-18-2023 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-18-2023, 04:53 AM   #11
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Introducing...!!

“Primeape!” Started off by pounding on his chest before going on the offensive.

“Primeape, Thrash that trash! Use a Low Kick and finish with an Outrage!”

“Now…there’s no need for violence.” Buzzwole started off by saying until he realized that the fighting type Ape was in no way going to listen to anybody else’s orders other than his own trainer’s.

The Ape started off by leaping off from the caravan and striking a consecutive hit, punching and kicking at the red mosquito.

Primeape continued the assault by sliding over using a low kick to trip his opponent up, but the red mosquito just used his other three legs to stand perfectly firm on the ground.

After having two of his attacks fail horribly, the ape was completely and utterly outraged, digging deep and attacking with all the he had!

“There, there little guy. No need to continue right?” The Red Tick said as he continued to hold the caravan up in the air with one hand, the wheels still spinning as the Primeape’s trainer continued to hit the gas pedal.

“Alright no more Mr. Nice guy. I was saving this for a dire need of a situation, Primeape use Raging Fist!”

A different kind, almost sinister energy was beginning to gather in the fighting type’s fists. After all the failing attacks did nothing to the Ultra Beast, he let out all of his rage in this one attack.

“Oh.” The Ultra Beast sensed a strong attack heading his way and choose to put the car down as it skidded and sped away down the street as the red tick prepared and took the attack head on. This time, the attack pushed him back some.

“Primeape, his all yours, meet us up at the hideout when you’re done!”

“Primeape!!” The Ape bellowed, just before a white light over took him and rage began to course through his body, causing the metal bracelet on his left arm to crack and break under the intense new power that was beginning to be unleashed!

When the transformation was complete, an Annihilape stood in the place as Buzzwole’s opponent.

“I’ve given you a fair chance to turn yourself in, but I’m afraid that pummeling you to the ground is the only way I’ll be able to get you to understand.” The super stated.

The new fighting/ghost wasn’t listening however, he raged and grunted. His hair wild, eyes deprived of any emotion. He wasn’t even thinking straight anymore, all the Annihilape wanted now was to beat the super in front of him to the ground!

The Ape leaped and dashed, from parked car to parked car, crushing their roof tops’ underneath his fury. Finally, the fighting/ghost type leaped and began his assault.

Buzzwole held his ground and took the brute force of the attack, if he could hold off a Mega Charizard, an Annihilape would be nothing! The red mosquito held it together before retaliating but his attack didn’t do jack! The immense power from earlier had transformed him into a part ghost type.

The Annihilape looked creepy with it’s odd sinister grin, commencing it’s attack with another Rage Fist!

Buzzwole was pushed back before concentrating on his undying will and focused in on all the array of punches he could produce. He pumped himself with a Power Up Punch, followed it with a Thunder Punch and finished it with an Ice Punch!

Punch after punch after punch, the Annihilape took them all. And he still wouldn’t go down.

Buzzwole was expelling more energy than it would have normally by now and to make matters worse…

Annihilape struck a Rage Fist that got powered up by every hit that it got struck with!

The attack power behind the Annihilape’s signature attack pushing the Buzzwole down the street, as he held himself up right with his four legs.

The Ultra Beast had to keep it together, throughout the fight bystanders started coming out of the woodworks, from the apartment building windows, to the city street and trainer’s phone cameras began recording everything that had been going on. Among them, a small child had broken free from his mother from out of the corner of an apartment building.

“Tommy! No!” He couldn’t have been more than five years old and his mother was held back because the mass of onlookers fearing for her safety, but no one was seemed brave enough to get the little boy that had just wandered in the middle of the street, where his small red toy truck had rolled over onto the intersection.
Old 03-18-2023, 05:29 AM   #12
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

...THE CRIMSON BICEP!

Stomping the ground underneath, Annihilape was getting nowhere fast with his opponent. Then as the little boy made his way into the streets to locate and pick up his little toy truck, a sinister thought came to mind. Fine then, if I can’t strike him directly…forcing him to be distracted is the next best thing!

The bystanders all watched at a safe distance, and the alien like mosquito creature still looked like he was formulating a plan. Then how’s this for a good distraction. The Annihilape grabbed hold of the largest vehicle in his vicinity, picked it up and positioned himself before tossing it right down the middle of the street! The trajectory of the throw, would inevitable hit Buzzwole but would defiantly strike the little boy in the process.

Buzzwole’s legs created a small fissure on the ground he stood on as he flew to the safety of the little boy. The red tick scooped him up in his large biceps, ‘Has no one told you not to play in traffic little boy?’ Buzzwole gathered large amounts of bug energy in his stinger and as he flew straight for the oncoming car, the silence that fell to all those watching was deafening.

The truck hit it’s mark but stood still for a second before the screeching sound of metal being split apart was heard and the Buzzwole using his Fell Stinger ripped the car apart, cleaving it in two as the respective sides flew and smashed against two light posts.

Buzzwole dashed as he dropped off the boy, with a quick remark to ‘not play in the middle of the streets’ and ‘to always check both ways before crossing’ he returned to the business at hand and rushed- no, Lunged forward, bug energy gathering the whole of the ultra beast’s body and almost representing a red comet, pushed forward to knock the ghost/fighting type up in the air.

The superhero cape the Buzzwole carried gave him the ability to fly and as he knocked the air out of his opponent, he flew up and up and up…finally locating the caravan that he had to reluctantly let go to finish the fight, and charged right down towards it. Slamming the Annilape on top of the stolen van the rage monkey’s trainer had been driving. The crash causing the airbags to deploy, knocking out the criminals of a now failed heist.

~*~*~

The day concluded for the hero as it always did, clocking out of his day job. Disguised underneath a business suit and dark framed glasses a Buzzwole left the office building in which he worked for, living his secret life as a hero meant for justice! As he moved towards the door the radio on his desk came to life, “Eye witness reports have come in that the red super hero individual that heroically saved a little boy from being crushed by a flying car was also able to apprehend the would be bank robbers...details are still being gathered on this and other incidents of similar nature with pictures and videos popping up everywhere online. The general consensus has dubbed this individual the ‘Crimson Bicep’.”

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 03-18-2023 at 07:10 AM.
Old 10-18-2023, 01:22 PM   #13
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

The Paradox of Ultra Beasts

She should’ve known that the hatch of a non-ordinary Pokémon would’ve prompted this type of response-

“Tick noooooo!”

But what she didn’t know…

~*~*~

From her belt shot out a beam of light that soon dashed towards the new Pokémon look-a-like Jigglypuff.

Buzzwole, a Pokémon which she understood came from a different dimension entirely than their own seemed a bit more aggravated when faced with the larger pink balloon than when he raced off against her Mega Charizard, Samantha.

Caught up in the surprise attack, the two flew out of the open door onto the back garden.

Tossing the pink ball to the other side of the field, Buzzwole’s wings began flapping faster, utilizing the combo he had honed.

With burst of quaking energy, the bug/fighting type drew in his natural power. Gathering fighting energy into his fist and bug energy into his stinger.

He rushed in, pulling his arm back and went in for the almost lethal Power Punch he was famous for, trying to Up his strength from the devastating blow only for the attack to land and bounce off of the almost rubber like body of the Jigglypuff imposter.

The attack had no effect, which caused a sudden realization toward the Ultra Beast- this wasn’t going to be a foe he’d be able to take on like he thought.

Puffing up her body like an inflatable ball the Scream Tail didn’t look pleased with the unwarranted attack, she launched at the alien and proceeded to slap him silly with a repeated barrage of Pound attacks.

Buzzwole with his four legs did it’s best to maneuver backward and tried to strike back with his Fell Stinger only for the Jigglypuff to open her mouth a gap and Roar the Nobelests of screeches! The intense sound waves preventing even the mighty Tick to get close enough with his extended stringer!

Nothing seemed to be going the superhero’s way and that was when the Paradox Pokémon seemed to have had just about enough!

Her eyes glowed yellow as Psychic kinetic energy gathered into her tiny Fangs before enlarging into bigger, sharper pink fangs. Taking a chunk out of the muscle bound tick’s health.

“Enough!!!”

The two Pokémon stopped their skirmish enough for the Buzzwole to look on a bit defeated as the trainer’s Audino Jessie in her nurse’s hat came to check on the super’s condition and the new born’s.

When all was said and done Liza decided that maybe it was time to get a better understanding on what the Tick’s goal was.

“Sorry for him he is actually pretty kind- I don’t know what got over him.” She said sheepishly, the Jiggly kind of just turned her cheek till she saw the genuine attempt at an apology in her new trainer’s eyes. Eventually the pink balloon just sighed, before coming to realize that the muscle bound Pokémon was just trying to protect the world- “He is pretty dumb huh?” the Scream Tail nonchalantly voiced her opinion in the trainer’s head.

“Yea- but once you get to know him you’ll see that he is pretty much just a dunce with muscles and a kind hearted and…wait a second, did you just talk?”

“Only telepathically.”

“I didn’t know your species could do that…actually are you even a Jigglypuff to begin with?”

“Not necessarily, though I am just basing this off the knowledge I’m acquiring through your brain, it seems I’m more what you may call a ‘descendant’ of that species and even possibly another…”

“Which one?”

“I can’t say for sure but possibly…Mew or Mewtwo…” Liza was shocked at the very least in what she was just learning, “Of course I digress and in fact we are moving away from the matter at hand…during that fight I was able to inquire something from that one you call ‘Tick’ and it seems he means to fight off an incoming invasion of Pokémon just as strong as us or possibly even rivaling legends.”

As Liza looked on at her Buzzwole getting treated by her resident Nurse Pokémon Jessie while at the same time flexing his muscles as he continued to try to get her to notice him more than just a patient…the Lass wondered if she would be trainer enough to help him in his mission…

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade