UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #26
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 9

This looked to be the final round, it had all come down to this. Time to see who would come out the victor in the Mansion's garden. At first it seemed to favour the Duskull but now the Pansage was in the lead, could he keep it? Sylvester charges a glowing green orb in his hand and sends it towards Liliana but misses by a hair, that was lucky for her! Liliana messes with his vision some more with another bright Flash leaving him seeing even more spots before his eyes.

Sylvester attempts another Seed Bomb towards Lilian but completely misses and sends it into the thick grasses. Liliana uses her secret weapon and with her Pain Split but feels incredibly drained by it to the point of faining. Whilst she is working on her curse Sylvester attempts one more Seed Bomb and this time hits home making Liliana cry out in pain and breaks her concentration making the Pain Split fail. She seems to be losing altitude but attempts one last attack, sending a Shadow Sneak towards Sylvester who grunts in pain. He shakes it off however and notices Liliana collapse in the grass with no more energy to attack.

Health: 05%
Energy: 00%

Health: 16%
Energy: 18%
Dark Energy Depleted

Congratulations to uhhhhh and Sylvester. You did well here and lucked out with some RNG shots keeping your energy levels high enough to win. Using Bites and Licks worked well and the Leech Seed was left where it was which would have won you the battle. Well Done and keep up the good work.
For his victory Sylvester receives this . He also receives two levels.

Commiserations to Marion Ette and Liliana, this wasn't a bad attempt at at trainer battle. You were unfortunate that you made a few mistakes, especially at the end (Pain Split uses a tonne of energy and probably should of KO'd Liliana anyway with her energy reserves but I gave you the benefit of the doubt). Shadow Sneak and Astonish are quiete weak attacks despite their added benefits and the Leech Seed was going to return at the end of this round which would have finished Liliana off anyway. She could have done with one stronger move to make it more even. Liliana receives 1 XP for participating in the battle.
Arc_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #27
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I had no idea if Pain Split would work on energy or just health, so I gave it a try anyway. I had a feeling I wouldn't win this one, given that Sylvester has both Lick and Bite and Liliana did not have any super-effective moves against grass... I think the battle would have been more even if Sylvester didn't have bite, or if Liliana had an equivalent move. Oh, well.

Congrats to Sylvester!! Taking 1XP for Liliana. Thanks for the battle, uhhhhh, and thanks for reffing, Arc!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #28
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
OoC: I dunno Marion... the way I see it, you really could have won this even if I had the move advantage. You really had me at the start and the fact that you managed to make me miss six of eight Bites I ordered was really saying something! Still, you were a tough opponent and it was a good battle nonetheless. I enjoyed it. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
TCongratulations to uhhhhh and Sylvester. You did well here and lucked out with some RNG shots keeping your energy levels high enough to win. Using Bites and Licks worked well and the Leech Seed was left where it was which would have won you the battle. Well Done and keep up the good work.
For his victory Sylvester receives this . He also receives two levels.
Taking x1 Beginner Trophy and leveling up Sylvester from 23 to 25! *Sylvester learned Torment!*
uhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive