UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 01:37 AM   #451
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Gemini Spark has hatched a female lv.1 Tyrunt!
Tyrunt, the Royal Heir Pokemon. This Pokemon lived as if it owned the prehistoric world, and it throws a fit whenever something doesn't go their way, making it one of the more difficult Pokemon for modern trainers to raise properly. Scientists suspect that some characteristics of Tyrunt may have been lost when the species was initially restored from fossils, but its jaw strength is unquestioned: it can chew through metal, especially the material used for cars, and its inability to control this strength means that many playmates end up being seriously hurt by it biting too hard.

Once the Pokedex had finished explaining what the new hatchling was, Hyrem looked up to see the dinosaur's mouth, his falling over with a yelp causing him to narrowly avoid the Strong Jaws as they snapped right in front of his face, the rest of her body falling on top of him right as Sorano's newly evolved body looped around the back of his neck, lifting his head up to see the mother Dragonair and daughter Tyrunt...well, their snouts anyway. Both of their faces were right up next to his, and that was all he saw before the baby's jaws opened up again, this time to allow her tongue to slobber the trainer's face. "Bluh, at least you follow the pattern," he sputtered once he was given a chance to recover before he looked at the two Dragon-types' faces again. "Heh, anyway, you're one of the team now! I may not be the best kind of trainer for a Tyrunt, but that's just because I'm really good at spoiling my Pokemon rotten! So let's start doing that, Sorano...and you too, Gnash!" Both Pokemon squeaked and squealed in approval as the Tyrunt was carried out of the Hatchery in Hyrem's arms while Sorano tied her longer body around him so she could look over her new daughter, ready to be a mother for the first time.

Placing my T-rex princess in a Luxury Ball (1/4) and also picking up my newly evolved Dragonair! Thanks for the hatch!
Old 06-03-2018, 11:50 PM   #452
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off Balerion, my Shiny Male Charizard to breed with Gary's Female Dragonite. I will be keeping the offspring.

Level: 38
Size: Height-2.55m (1.5x)/ Weight-135.75kg (1.5x)
Moves:Scratch, Growl, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Flare Blitz, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Thunder Punch, Dragon Rage, Rage, Scary Face, Solar Beam, Crunch, Ancient Power, Slash, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Heat Wave, Wing Attack, Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush

Old 06-04-2018, 02:30 AM   #453
Sandaa
Yayyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off Balerion, my Shiny Male Charizard to breed with Gary's Female Dragonite. I will be keeping the offspring.

Level: 38
Size: Height-2.55m (1.5x)/ Weight-135.75kg (1.5x)
Moves:Scratch, Growl, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Flare Blitz, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Thunder Punch, Dragon Rage, Rage, Scary Face, Solar Beam, Crunch, Ancient Power, Slash, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Heat Wave, Wing Attack, Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush
What he said ^

Name: Brynhildr (female), Level: 57
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Adopted
Nature: Lonely Ability: Multiscale
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Hurricane, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Roost, Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Agility, Slam, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush, Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Hyper Beam, Outrage
TM/HM: N/A
Move Tutor(MT): Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Outrage, Roost, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Twister, Air Cutter, Bind, Body Slam, Defog, Dive, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Flamethrower, Focus Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Heat Wave, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Mimic, Mud Slap, Ominous Wind, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Superpower, Swagger, Swift, Tailwind, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Breath, Haze, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Mist, Supersonic, Water Pulse
Advanced Moves(AM): Draco Meteor
Bond: 50
Old 06-05-2018, 06:17 PM   #454
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Well would you look at that, another week went by! Boxcars' first child should be ready to be born now! ^^ But we're not quite done yet...

Not only I'm taking Boxcars back, but I'm also putting the new, second egg I've taken for incubation!

: *roars loudly and proudly* [Hope both grow strong like me, but also as gentle and pretty as Sorano!]
Oh snap I could've went here a bit earlier than this! Oh well, I'm here now!

: *roars anxiously* [come on, I want to see my second child! ]

Time to hatch that baby snek dragon!
Old 06-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #455
Sandaa
Yayyy

OkikuMew has hatched a male lv.1 Dratini!
Old 06-05-2018, 08:59 PM   #456
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
OkikuMew has hatched a male lv.1 Dratini!
Yaaaaaaaaay! ^^ Welcome to the world little one!

: *roars happily then gives friendly nudges to his son*

I have no idea how I'll call him yet, but he's very welcomed into my team! I'll be putting him inside a Premier Ball (2nd out of 5)

Oh and while I'm here, I'll teach him right away the following TMs:

Last edited by OkikuMew; 06-05-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #457
Maskerade
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
TheKnightsFury and Maskerade's Enigma Eggs are confirmed for incubation. These eggs are due to hatch Thursday, 07 June 2018.
"So we roll the dice, see where they may fall..."
Old 06-06-2018, 09:05 PM   #458
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury and Maskerade's Enigma Eggs are confirmed for incubation. These eggs are due to hatch Thursday, 07 June 2018.

Hatching please

Old 06-07-2018, 10:22 PM   #459
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
EpicSquirtle has hatched a male lv.1 Honedge with EM Wide Guard!
Picking up this one and placing him in this Pokéball. (5/5, last was used here)
Old 06-10-2018, 07:20 PM   #460
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

I would like to incubate this little Enigma Egg, please
Old 06-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #461
Sandaa
Yayyy

Picking up my Dragonite and dropping off my Ampharos to breed with Mask's Lucario. Old Spice shenanigans ensue and I will be keeping the baby. Thanks!

Name: Amph (female), Level: 100
Pokeball: Love Ball Obtained: Caught
Nature: Mild Ability: Plus
Held Item: Pink Bow
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Zap Cannon, Magnetic Flux, Ion Deluge, Fire Punch, Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Cotton Spore, Charge, Take Down, Electro Ball, Confuse Ray, Thunder Punch, Discharge, Power Gem, Cotton Guard, Signal Beam, Light Screen, Thunder, Dragon Pulse
TM/HM: Flash, Focus Blast, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Soft-Boiled, Strength, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon
Move Tutor(MT): Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Heal Bell, Magnet Rise, Mega Kick, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, After You, Body Slam, Counter, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Electroweb, Endure, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Laser Focus, Mega Punch, Mimic, Outrage, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift
Egg Moves(EM): Charge, Electric Terrain, Take Down, Thunderbolt, After You, Agility, Body Slam, Eerie Impulse, Flatter, Iron Tail, Odor Sleuth, Reflect, Safeguard, Sand Attack, Screech
Advanced Moves(AM): Volt Tackle
Old 06-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #462
Maskerade
Thunder Badge

Dropping off my Male Lucario with stats below to breed with Sandaa's Ampharos. He keeps the offspring.

Nickname: Keb
Level: 20
Bond: 30
Ability: Justified
Nature: Serious
Birthday: July 30
Ball: Luxury Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Caught in Le Marécage Noir
Level-up Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Dark Pulse, Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure, Counter, Feint, Force Palm, Copycat, Reversal, Bone Rush, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, Me First
EM/MT Moves: Drain Punch, Heal Bell, Meteor Mash
TM/HM Moves: -
Old 06-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #463
Marion Ette
Okay, Everyone!

Miss Lulu winces slightly as she reapplies Rawst Berry lotion to her unusually strawberry-pink skin for what felt like the hundredth time that evening. Those lazy Summer days were taking their time rolling in, between breaths of sweet Spring evenings... but they were coming, nonetheless, and today had been one of them.

Two new babies had been born at the crack of dawn to a beautiful sunrise, and Miss Lulu thought it would do them some good to play outside, in a fenced-in area near the Breeding Center's outdoor facilities. The babies, coincidentally both Alolan in their heritage, had basked in the golden glow of the morning, dancing and playing and enjoying the beautiful weather. The pair was astonishingly well-behaved - so well-behaved, in fact, that Miss Lulu could not help but doze off in her beach chair, despite her intent to watch over the younglings as they frolicked about.

By midday, the sun had taken its toll. Not on the babies, of course - the sun seemed to only improve their health and vibrancy - but Miss Lulu's formerly pale, porcelain skin now bore a rather painful reddish tint. The little ones look on with concern, but she gives them both a reassuring smile.

Sweet Summer Days... She hoped these little ones would enjoy many more of them. As for herself... perhaps they were best enjoyed under a parasol from now on. If only she could find one that would match her dress...

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv1 Female Grubbin.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv1 Male Morelull with EM Growth.

---

OkikuMew's Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Monday, 18 June.
Old 06-13-2018, 02:25 AM   #464
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv1 Female Grubbin.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv1 Male Morelull with EM Growth.

Claiming this gal and putting her in a plain old pokeball.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:22 AM   #465
Maskerade
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Maskerade has hatched a Lv1 Male Morelull with EM Growth.[/b]
Picking up Houshi the Morelull and placing it in Pokeball 1/10. Thank you! ^^
Old 06-13-2018, 09:01 AM   #466
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
EAI has hatched a lv.1 female Larvitar! She also knows the following Egg Moves:
- Assurance
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
"Hello little one. I nearly forgot about you didn't I?"
*takes a nip at Lucas' hand*
"Ow! It was an accident, I swear!"
*headbutts Lucas to the ground*
"I was busy do-"
*slams into fallen trainer for Assurance*

Placing this little gal in a Nest Ball
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records