UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 04:09 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Togepi Happy Birthday Zombie Jesus (Easter 2008)

It's that time of the year where chocolate Eggs and rabbits of joy celebrate the birthday of Zombie jesus coming back to life, so in houner of our brain eating lord, I present to you head Protection for your Pokemon, so you'll all be nice and safe =D

For you all today we've got a choice of two bonnets for your Pokes, and here they are:

- Chick Bonnet, when your Pokemon wears this bonnet they will have the power of Speed, for 5 Seconds your Pokemon will get a burst of Speed, but after those 5 seconds are up your little guy/girl will be just a little tiered for the next round to come, so be careful.

Or

- Bunny Bonnet, With this little Bunny bonnet on your Pokemons head they will be able to jump a little bit higher then usual, so get those strategy books out and get making moves, but the downside to this is you can't use them on Flying Pokemon =/

and while we're here I also have this nifty little Super Pass to use =D
Old 03-20-2008, 04:13 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: Happy Birthday Zombie Jesus =D

The Easter snuck into the FB Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night, leaving behind a multitude of gift baskets. Since that's just too much choccy for me, I'll hand one out to each member who posts for one.

Each basket contains:
x1 Chocolate Berry: +1 level (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31
x1 White Chocolate Berry: +2 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31
x1 Chocolate Egg: +2 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31
x1 White Chocolate Egg: +3 levels (Non-Tradeable) Expires March 31

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of hyped up Pokémon sugar rushing through zones. Happy Easter ^-~
Old 03-20-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

This Easter, a strange magical egg was found in the Egg House. The egg itself has no baby inside, but whenever it's broken and it's content disappears, it magically restores itself by the end of the each day. As such, it makes a great supply of nutrition when cooked well. It's also fun to throw it into people's faces.

Rainbow Egg
Hold Effect: While held, the user is capable of using the move 'Softboiled' once during the battle.
Fling Effect: Fling becomes a 10 Power attack that lowers the target's accuracy by 2 level. Item is returned after battle.

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Old 03-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
Wayne
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne
Happy Easter!

Bunny Wayne here comes with two presents for all of you,

Chocolate Milkshake for your pogeys to learn one EM/MT they have not learned yet and

Silver Egg to beautify your base or cash in for 2,000 shiny, brand new coins

Happy Easter and hope you get lots and lots of chocolates everyone.

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Old 03-23-2008, 04:12 AM   #5
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
It's that time of the year where chocolate Eggs and rabbits of joy celebrate the birthday of Zombie jesus coming back to life, so in houner of our brain eating lord, I present to you head Protection for your Pokemon, so you'll all be nice and safe =D

For you all today we've got a choice of two bonnets for your Pokes, and here they are:

- Bunny Bonnet, With this little Bunny bonnet on your Pokemons head they will be able to jump a little bit higher then usual, so get those strategy books out and get making moves, but the downside to this is you can't use them on Flying Pokemon =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The Easter snuck into the FB Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night, leaving behind a multitude of gift baskets. Since that's just too much choccy for me, I'll hand one out to each member who posts for one.

Each basket contains:

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of hyped up Pokémon sugar rushing through zones. Happy Easter ^-~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
This Easter, a strange magical egg was found in the Egg House. The egg itself has no baby inside, but whenever it's broken and it's content disappears, it magically restores itself by the end of the each day. As such, it makes a great supply of nutrition when cooked well. It's also fun to throw it into people's faces.

Rainbow Egg
Hold Effect: While held, the user is capable of using the move 'Softboiled' once during the battle.
Fling Effect: Fling becomes a 10 Power attack that lowers the target's accuracy by 2 level. Item is returned after battle.

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne

Chocolate Milkshake for your pogeys to learn one EM/MT they have not learned yet and

I shall be picknig up all my easter Goodness *Rolls around in the choclatie yumminess*

and Picking up
1x Bunny Bonnet
1x Super Dooper Pass
1x Easter Basket
1x Chocolate Berry (Giving to Emmy my Chikorita raising her to level 4)
1x White Chocolate Berry (Giving to my Electabuzz rasing him to level 35)
1x Chocolate Egg *Bites a bit* No one saw that >>;; (Giving to Cherry my Cherubi raising her to level 5)
1x White Chocolate Egg (Giving to Lilly my Eevee raising her to Level 4)
1x Rainbow Egg (Handing to Lilly for her to hold)
1x Chocolate Milkshake *Takes a little sip for himself* Yumm >>:; No on saw that either *Cough*
1x Silver Egg

and Happy Birfday Zombie Jesus \m/
Old 03-23-2008, 04:28 AM   #6
*DANI*
Boulder Badge

Quote:
- Chick Bonnet, when your Pokemon wears this bonnet they will have the power of Speed, for 5 Seconds your Pokemon will get a burst of Speed, but after those 5 seconds are up your little guy/girl will be just a little tiered for the next round to come, so be careful.

Quote:

Each basket contains:
Quote:

Rainbow Egg
Quote:

Picking up my Easter Presents.

1 Chick Bonnet
1 Super Pass
1 Chocolate Berry (Raising Leafeon from Lv.12 - 13)
1 White Chocolate Berry (Raising Glaceon from Lv.12 - 14)
1 Chocolate Egg (Raising Glaceon from Lv.14 - 16)
1 White Chocolate Egg (Raising Leafeon from Lv.13 - 16)
1 Rainbow Egg
1 Chocolate Milkshake (Teaching Teddiursa EM Cross Chop)
1 Silver Egg

Thank you! Have a happy Easter!
Old 03-23-2008, 05:40 AM   #7
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Righto.

Picking up
1x Bunny Bonnet
1x Super Pass
1x Easter Basket
1x Chocolate Berry
1x White Chocolate Berry
1x Chocolate Egg
1x White Chocolate Egg
1x Rainbow Egg
1x Chocolate Milkshake
1x Silver Egg

Feeding Mango, the Level 24 Female Quagsire:
1x Chocolate Berry
1x White Chocolate Berry
1x Chocolate Egg
1x White Chocolate Egg
Levelling her up to Level 32.
Mango learned Yawn! *dadadada da-da da-da-DAAAAAAAAA.*
*watches Mango sugar-high everywhere* Oh, dear. Not sure if I should've done that...

Feeding Ephidel, the Level 24 Male Crobat, a Chocolate Milkshake to learn the Egg Move Brave Bird.

Thanks.

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 03-23-2008, 07:18 AM   #8
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Quote:

Or

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Raptor Jesus returneth.

Acquiring Easter goodness, composed of:
1 Bunny Bonnet
1 Super Pass
1 Chocolate Berry
1 White Chocolate Berry
1 Chocolate Egg
1 White Chocolate Egg
1 Rainbow Egg
1 Silver Egg
1 Chocolate Milkshake

All hail Raptor Jesus. I appreciate it.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:36 AM   #9
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:

Or

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Happy Day of General Rebirth!

Picking up...
x1 Bunny Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Berry
x1 White Chocolate Berry
x1 Chocolate Egg
x1 White Chocolate Egg
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Silver Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake

Thanks and Happy Rabbit Day.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 03-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #10
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:
Quote:

Rainbow Egg
Quote:

Sweeping and cleaning out my share of the Easter goodies.

x1 Chick Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
x1 Easter Basket containing:
* 1 Chocolate Berry (1 level) Feeding to Arbok, raising him from Lv.47 to Lv.48
* 1 White Chocolate Berry (2 levels) Feeding to Scizor, raising him from Lv.9 to Lv.11
* 1 Chocolate Egg (2 levels) Feeding to Scizor, raising him from Lv.11 to Lv.13
* 1 White Chocolate Egg (3 levels) Feeding to Scizor, raising him from Lv.13 to Lv.16
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake (teaches 1 Egg or MT move) Giving to Chinchou, teaching her MT Endure
x1 Silver Egg

Thank ya, and have a good one. Easter, that is... *bounces out the door*
Old 03-23-2008, 08:27 AM   #11
Xander
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Picking up the Easter goodies.

x1 Chick Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
  • 1 Chocolate Berry (+1 level)
    1 White Chocolate Berry (+2 levels)
    1 Chocolate Egg (+2 levels)
    1 White Chocolate Egg (+3 levels)
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Silver Egg

Thank you, hope you're having a great Easter.

Lanette's PC
Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100 Lv.100
Lv.100 Lv.25 Lv.17 Lv.6 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.5 Lv.2
Old 03-23-2008, 10:11 AM   #12
S_M
Volcano Badge

Send a message via AIM to S_M

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Picking up...

x01 Bunny Bonnet
x01 Super Pass
x01 Easter Basket
x01 Chocolate Berry
x01 White Chocolate Berry
x01 Chocolate Egg
x01 White Chocolate Egg
x01 Rainbow Egg
x01 Chocolate Milkshake
x01 Silver Egg

Using Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg, and White Chocolate Egg on Swellow to raise her from Level 32 to Level 40.

Happy Easter. :O
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
Old 03-23-2008, 11:25 AM   #13
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

[strike:3utarbku] - Chick Bonnet, when your Pokemon wears this bonnet they will have the power of Speed, for 5 Seconds your Pokemon will get a burst of Speed, but after those 5 seconds are up your little guy/girl will be just a little tiered for the next round to come, so be careful.[/strike:3utarbku]

Or

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Collecting:
x1 Bunny Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Berry
x1 White Chocolate Berry
x1 Chocolate Egg
x1 White Chocolate Egg
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Silver Egg

Just reading about all this chocolate is making me feel ill. x_x Happy Easter! ^^;
Old 03-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #14
zami
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

x1 Bunny Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Berry
x1 White Chocolate Berry
x1 Chocolate Egg
x1 White Chocolate Egg
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Silver Egg

PC
Ledy Lv 100 (M) Shimmer Lv 100 (F) Shine Lv 100 (M) Saphira Lv 35 (F)
Angel Lv 53 (F) Buneary Lv 1 (M) Lapras Lv 40 (F) Vasukia Lv 35 (F)
Athrun Lv 100 (M) Eevee Lv 1 (F) Nidorino Lv 34 (M)[/center:38imtg0o]
Old 03-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #15
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:
Quote:
Each basket contains:
Quote:
Rainbow Egg
Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:
Collecting a Bunny Bonnet, Super Pass, Rainbow egg, Chocolate Milkshake and Silver egg, thankies.

Also collecting a Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Egg, and feeding them all immediately to Rotom, raising it 8 levels from Lv.47 to Lv.55. Rotom hums appreciatively.

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:54 PM   #16
Wayne
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Picking up:
1x Bunny Bonnet
1x Super Pass
1x Easter Basket w/1x Chocolate Berry, 1x White Chocolate Berry, 1x Chocolate Egg & 1x White Chocolate Egg
1x Rainbow Egg
1x Chocolate Milkshake
1x Silver Egg

Thanks. ^^

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Old 03-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #17
Inferno
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Picking up my Easter presents, thanks!

x1 Bunny Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
* 1 Chocolate Berry (Raising Flareon from Lv.11 - Lv.12)
* 1 White Chocolate Berry (Raising Flareon from Lv.12 - Lv.14)
* 1 Chocolate Egg (Raising Flareon from Lv.14 - Lv.16)
* 1 White Chocolate Egg (Raising Flareon from Lv.16 - Lv.19)
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake (Teaching Houndour EM Will-o-Wisp)
x1 Silver Egg

Happy Easter!

Active Team
♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.47 ♀ Lv.35 ♀ Lv.29 ♂ Lv.25 ♂ Lv.6

Lanette's PC
♀ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.25 ♀ Lv.25 ♂ Lv.23 ♀ Lv.22 ♂ Lv.20 ♂ Lv.15 ♀ Lv.15
♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♀ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100 ♂ Lv.100
Old 03-24-2008, 02:58 AM   #18
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Picking up the Easter gifts.

x1 Chick Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
- 1 Chocolate Berry
- 1 White Chocolate Berry
- 1 Chocolate Egg
- 1 White Chocolate Egg
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Silver Egg

Thank you. Happy Easter everyone.

Lanette's PC
Charizard Lv.75 Altaria Lv.49 Gabite Lv.25 Grovyle Lv.20 Turtwig Lv.8 Cyndaquil Lv.1 Sandy Lv.100
Shedinja Lv.100 Titan Lv.100 Dragonite Lv.100 Rex Lv.100 Flygon Lv.100 Absol Lv.100 Amphy Lv.100
Old 03-24-2008, 07:06 AM   #19
RaichuRocks
My Thoughts Protect You

Quote:

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Hope Im not too late

picking up:

Bunny Bonnet x1
Super Pass x1
Easter Basket x1
Chocolate Berry x1
White Chocolate Berry x1
Chocolate Egg x1
White Chocolate Egg x1
Rainbow Egg x1
Chocolate Milkshake x1
Silver Egg x1

using:

Chocolate Berry x1(1 level)
White Chocolate Berry x1(2 levels)
Chocolate Egg x1(2 levels)
White Chocolate Egg x1(3 levels)

moving Pidgey Level 10 to Level 18. Evolving it to Pidgeotto

Happy Easter everyone on UPN!
Old 03-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #20
bird1111
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to bird1111 Send a message via MSN to bird1111

Quote:

Or

Quote:

Each basket contains:

Quote:

Rainbow Egg

Enjoy! Happy Easter!
Quote:

Picking up:

x1 Chick Bonnet
x1 Super Pass
- 1 Chocolate Berry
- 1 White Chocolate Berry
- 1 Chocolate Egg
- 1 White Chocolate Egg
x1 Rainbow Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Silver Egg

FB Information

FB Pokemon:
;5;M
;3;M
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records