UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 09-06-2018, 09:34 AM   #476
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading the following to Gemini Spark for $1000 and 2 Mysterious Gummis.

Level: 40
Bond: 0
Ability: Slush Rush
Nature: Rash
Birthday: February 15
Ball: PokéBall
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Trade with TheKnightsFury
Level-up Moves: Icicle Crash, Sheer Cold, Thrash, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Growl, Powder Snow, Bide, Icy Wind, Play Nice, Fury Swipes, Brine, Endure, Charm, Slash, Flail
EM/MT Moves: Play Rough
TM/HM Moves: Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge

Level: 36
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: July 3
Level-up Moves: Pound, Meditate, Detect, Fake Out, Double Slap, Swift, Calm Mind, Force Palm, Drain Punch
EM/MT Moves: Dual Chop
TM/HM Moves: Acrobatics, Rock Smash

*Trade started*
Old 09-11-2018, 11:55 PM   #477
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading the following to Gemini Spark for $1000 and 2 Mysterious Gummis.

Level: 40
Ability: Slush Rush
Nature: Rash
Birthday: February 15
Level-up Moves: Icicle Crash, Sheer Cold, Thrash, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Growl, Powder Snow, Bide, Icy Wind, Play Nice, Fury Swipes, Brine, Endure, Charm, Slash, Flail
EM/MT Moves: Play Rough
TM/HM Moves: Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge

Level: 36
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: July 3
Level-up Moves: Pound, Meditate, Detect, Fake Out, Double Slap, Swift, Calm Mind, Force Palm, Drain Punch
EM/MT Moves: Dual Chop
TM/HM Moves: Acrobatics, Rock Smash

*Trade started*
And I hereby trade my $1000 and 2 Mysterious Gummis in exchange for Maskerade's Lv. 40 Male Beartic and Lv. 36 Female Mienfoo!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Close*

Not one, but two Pokeballs opened up to reveal a Mienfoo, one older than Shirley, alongside a much larger Pokemon, a white, ursine creature with a beard full of icicles. While it wasn't specifically requested of the trainer, it seemed the two didn't feel quite right separated from each other, so Hyrem traded for both of them together. "Okay, how about we see what you are, big guy?" he says before consulting Dexelle:

Beartic, the Freezing Pokemon, and the evolved form of Cubchoo. Beartic lives in the frozen wastelands of the north and is very adept at swimming in the icy waters around there. It can chase down prey underwater, or it can freeze its own breath to immobilize prey above water. Its icy breath can also be used to create paths on the water for it to walk on or augment its claws and fangs for more difficult combat.

"Wow, so that makes Beartic one of the top predators in the arctic areas," he commented. He never saw the Beartic that was part of the Ice Pokemon army that attacked Cloud Garden, though he heard it was pretty tough to deal with, so he figured that Beartic in general were a great Pokemon to have. And looking at this one, who was cuddling with the Mienfoo at the moment, it seemed he also had a soft side to him.

At that moment, a third Pokeball opened, this one from Hyrem's belt. Out of it came a second Mienfoo, the young one he had been raising up. "Shirley?" he asked. "Did you pop out of your ball so you could see the other Mienfoo I just got?" "Foo foo~" she said, hiding her face with her hands. "Mienfoo~" the other ermine waved, asking Shirley to come over, the Beartic holding out a large paw for her to climb on. Shirley stared at the two for a moment before smiling and running over, climbing on the Beartic paw, letting him lift her up to the other Mienfoo who had her arms open to hug her younger counterpart. And not only did she embrace Shirley, she started to groom her head, which she enjoyed thoroughly, while the Beartic stared at the two with a smile and nuzzled the two. "Hehe, I think these two just adopted you, Shirley!" said Hyrem. "No reason not to keep them now! Welcome then, Braham and Sheila!" He then approached and let himself be hugged by his three Pokemon, two of them new additions but with quite a bit of experience to them, which should prove valuable at some point in the future...
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:46 AM   #478
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading the following to Naru for $500

Level: 1
Ability: Tinted Lens
Nature: Lonely
Birthday: September 10
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Growl, Foresight
EM/MT Moves: -
TM/HM Moves: -

*Trade started*
Old 09-14-2018, 06:28 PM   #479
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Trading the following to Naru for $500

Ability: Tinted Lens
Nature: Lonely
Birthday: September 10
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Growl, Foresight

*Trade started*
Trading Mask $500 for this lil Male Hoothoot

Thank you! Naming the little guy Java.

*Trade Closed*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:59 PM   #480
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 1 Male Alolan Diglett to Biggggg5 for 1 Rare Candy

Trade Open

Trading my lvl 1 Female Swirlix to Heather for $500

Trade Open

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #481
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my lvl 1 Female Swirlix to Heather for $500

Trade Open
Accepting this trade, payment here.

Trade close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:58 AM   #482
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading my lvl 1 Male Alolan Diglett to Biggggg5 for 1 Rare Candy

Trade Open
Trading 1 candy for TKF's Meme.

*TRADE CLOSED*

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #483
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading Glalie with the stats below to MM for 2 Candies

Level: 42
Ability: Moody
Nature: Quirky
Birthday: December 28
Obtained: Trade with Rotom310
Level-up Moves: Freeze-Dry, Sheer Cold, Powder Snow, Leer, Double Team, Ice Shard, Bite, Icy Wind, Headbutt, Protect, Ice Fang, Frost Breath, Crunch, Ice Beam, Hail

*trade started*
Old 09-22-2018, 11:29 AM   #484
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading Glalie with the stats below to MM for 2 Candies

Level: 42
Ability: Moody
Nature: Quirky
Birthday: December 28
Obtained: Trade with Rotom310
Level-up Moves: Freeze-Dry, Sheer Cold, Powder Snow, Leer, Double Team, Ice Shard, Bite, Icy Wind, Headbutt, Protect, Ice Fang, Frost Breath, Crunch, Ice Beam, Hail

*trade started*
Candies for some living ice,
Modeled after a ball of rice.
With this exchange and no commotion,
Something big was set in motion.
A reset button, a stone like glass,
The Swoobat's vision would come to pass.
A chance encounter, a real close call,
And clever Luna foresaw it all.

Trading 2 Rare Candies to Mask for his level 42 female Glalie. Neglecting to nickname her for the time being, and declaring her Ability to be Ice Body.

*Trade Closed*
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:26 PM   #485
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading this Dawn Stone to MM for 3 candies.

*trade started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:45 PM   #486
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading this Dawn Stone to MM for 3 candies.

*trade started*
The sun was shining bright down on the Fizzytopia region, creating a pleasantly warm, sunny experience for all within the region to experience.

...OK, for most. Not everywhere in the region was nice and warm. Some places were still pretty cold, even with falling snow, such as the slopes of Mt. Scuffle. It wasn't the best of weather for people to be out in. Which was unfortunate for one Terri Alph.

"Brrrr," Terri shivered. The snow wasn't deep at all, but even so, she had at least the good sense to put on her sandals as she tried to find her way. "I definitely must have taken a wrong turn, then, if this is where I ended up..." She shivered again, wrapping her arms around herself for warmth- she did not have the clothes she'd need to navigate this sort of snowy weather. She only got to Mt. Scuffle as a result of following some bad directions- her intended location was the mysterious Cadaver Forest, which she heard was once home to a vicious vampire. But right now, she was wandering the lower slopes of the mountain, trying to find her way away from the snow and the cold, and regretting the fact that she didn't have Sunny with her right now. The Normal Form Ninetales would surely be a huge help here with her Drought Ability...

At last, she saw something. Stifling a yawn as the snow started to fall faster, Terri could make out some sort of house in the distance. She headed off in that direction, but she was quite tired, and found it impossible to keep her eyes open long enough to make it to the cabin...

~~~

"No! You cannot! I forbid it!"

"But why, father? Humans are so fascinating, and-"

"I said no! We refuse the outside world! They will never learn to walk in harmony with us! Our kind is better off having nothing to do with humans, T."

~~~

There was a troubled look on Terri's face as she slept. "No... you're wrong," she murmured. "Father... huh... wha?" she added, her eyes slowly opening as she woke up. Still reeling from her dream, Terri took a moment to recall what had happened. The snow had been getting worse... she had been heading towards some kind of cabin... had she made it, then? She glanced around- her surroundings certainly looked like the interior of a cabin, and all the windows she could see revealed a howling blizzard going on outside.

Then, Terri noticed the flames. The cabin wasn't on fire- a trio of blue fireballs hovered in midair around her, possibly explaining why she wasn't cold, despite being in a cabin that couldn't possibly be that well-insulated against the elements. She sat up, eyeing the fireballs curiously as she checked to see if she still had everything in her bag. Her Z-Power Ring was still on her wrist, the Psychium-Z was still set into it, and everything was still in her bag, up to and including the five Poké Balls containing her current team.

"O-oh, good. You're awake."

Terri turned at the sound of the voice. Floating in the corner was a feminine white ghost who almost looked clad in a kimono- it was a . Terri produced her Pokédex, consulting it for information on this curious yet unfamiliar Pokémon.

"Froslass, the Snow Land Pokémon. An Ice and Ghost-type, and an evolved form of Snorunt," droned the device. "Froslass freezes its prey with ultracold breath, then puts them on display. It appears in human settlements on nights when terrible blizzards are blowing in the hopes of claiming more prey."

Terri tilted her head curiously- this Froslass did not look especially pleased with how the Pokédex described her kind. "I know the Pokédex can get details wrong," she said. "Is this one of those times?"

"W-well... not entirely," murmured Froslass. "I... I'm not like that, but... others of my kind are."

"So you don't freeze prey and put it on display?" asked Terri.

"No," Froslass shook her head. "I... I try to save people who get lost in the blizzards up here."

At this, Terri gave a small smile. "So you saved me?" she said.

"Y-yes, I did," Froslass nodded, giving a small smile in return. "I... I saw you asleep in the snow... w-why did you come out to this mountain dressed so lightly?" she added.

"I didn't mean to come here," Terri replied. "I was headed to Cadaver Forest and I got lost. I was trying to find my way off the mountain when the snow started getting heavier."

"O-oh," said Froslass. "Um... a-are you feeling better now?" she asked. "Y-you were terribly cold when I found you."

"I am," Terri confirmed. "Thanks to you," she added with another smile. This one got Froslass blushing slightly. "My name's Terri," Terri said.

"Oh... I- I don't have a name at- at the moment," Froslass replied. "B-but it's nice to meet you, Terri," she added.

"It's nice to meet you, too," Terri smiled. "So... pardon me for asking, but are you the only Froslass that doesn't like to freeze and display prey?"

"The only one I know of," said Froslass sadly. "My sisters tease me for it, they say that if I don't start up a collection, get in some practice, I- I'll never be able to freeze a handsome man when the time comes. That... that's all that matters to them sometimes. Th-they don't care. They don't care that they're hurting people, they just want pretty decorations, and... and... and who says I even want a man..." She blushed even harder at this, and her words trailed off into nothing.

Terri said nothing for a moment, regarding the Froslass with an unreadable expression. "...My brothers and sisters think I'm crazy," she said at last. "For being as fascinated as I am with the world, when my family has always kept to ourselves."

Froslass looked over at Terri. "...I heard you mumbling in your sleep... you were talking about your father?" she asked, sounding as though she was worried about prying too much.

But Terri nodded. "I was dreaming about one of our arguments," she said. "We love each other, but we always used to disagree about the outside world. He feels it's best to keep us sheltered, hidden away, but I wanted to explore it, see it all. I still do, in fact. In the end, he agreed he would let me go and see the world, on the condition I come back if ever I changed my mind. But I haven't seen reason to change my mind yet," she concluded with a small smile. Then, she looked at Froslass again. "...This mountain isn't the place for you, is it?" she asked.

"N-no," Froslass shook her head. "But... I don't know where I would go, what I would do. I..." She trailed off again, looking at Terri, and blushing.

Terri stood up. Walked between the Will-O-Wisps and approached Froslass, took hold of one of her hands. As cold as it felt, Terri could feel an underlying warmth, even if not in the temperature sense. Froslass's blushing intensified here. "You could come with me," Terri offered. "You're really nice, and really pretty, and you deserve to get to see the good in the outside world, just as I've been doing."

Froslass turned her head, making eye contact with Terri. Holding her hand felt more incredible than she could've imagined, and the offer sounded almost too good to be true.

"...I would love that," Froslass finally said. "But, I... I have to know from the start... would this be a Pokémon-Trainer relationship, or... s-something that's... th-that's..."

"...more?" supplied Terri. Froslass was now looking down, as though worried she'd pushed things too far, and she gave the tiniest of nods. At this, Terri took her free hand and gently turned Froslass's head so there was eye contact once more. "I'd like that," smiled Terri. "Something more sounds very nice."

As ecstatic as that answer made Froslass, still she felt some nagging doubts. "...Can this work, though?" she asked. "I mean... not only am I a Pokémon and you a human... but humans need warmth, and I... I can freeze things solid just with my breath."

"We're not as different as you think," Terri reassured the Froslass. "And your breath might be cold, but your heart isn't, and that's what matters. Besides, you can have something better than what your sisters have- instead of a frozen decoration, you can have someone who cares about you in return. Wouldn't that show them?"

At this, Froslass couldn't help but give a giggle. Outdoing her sisters was perhaps the last thing on her mind right now, but as Terri put the idea in her head, she couldn't deny, it'd be a pretty sweet bonus.

Terri gave a giggle as well. "You have a really pretty laugh," she said. "You said you don't have a name? Well... where I'm from, there's a number of words that are meaningful to my family. I've used some of them as names for my Pokémon, so I hope you don't take offense if I suggest one such word as a name for you."

"N-no, no, I won't be offended," said Froslass. "I am a Pokémon after all. I... Y-you can still catch me in a ball, as long as I get to stay outside it if I prefer. I- I'll even fight for you if the situation calls for it."

Terri smiled. "I'd like to name you Laugh," she said. "How does that sound?"

At this, Froslass smiled. "I love it," she replied, daring to inch closer to Terri as they still held hands. And Terri, taking this as her cue, moved in a bit closer to Laugh. Which in turn gave the Froslass the courage to move in even closer. This went on until their lips met. Temperature-wise, the kiss was cold, but as with the hand-holding, there was an underlying warmth that Terri could pick up on. The blizzard would soon let up. Terri and Laugh would soon leave the cabin together. Terri would soon catch Laugh in a Poké Ball, only to let her right back out so they could stay side by side. But not right now. Right now, they were having a moment, one that only someone with a heart as cold as Laugh's breath would dare to interrupt.

OOC: Trading 3 Rare Candies to Raves for his Dawn Stone, which I promptly use on my female Snorunt.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Snorunt is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Snorunt evolved into Froslass!

*Laugh learned Destiny Bond!*

*Laugh learned Ominous Wind!*

*Laugh learned Astonish!*

*Laugh learned Confuse Ray!*

*Laugh learned Draining Kiss!*

*Laugh learned Will-O-Wisp!*

*Laugh learned Wake-Up Slap!*

*Laugh learned Captivate!*

*Laugh learned Shadow Ball!*
Old 09-28-2018, 09:25 AM   #487
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Trading my Lv. 1 Male Corsola to Gary for his Lv. 1 Staryu.

Name: Corsola
EM: Amnesia

TRADE OPENED
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:55 AM   #488
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Corsola to Gary for his Lv. 1 Staryu.

Name: Corsola
EM: Amnesia

TRADE OPENED
Trading my lv.1 Staryu to KG for his lv.1 male Corsola with EM Amnesia. Thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 01:01 PM   #489
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Trading 500$ and two rare candies to 134 for a delibird.

Trade open

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 10-27-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 04:39 PM   #490
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading $6000 to Okiku for 20 Rare Candies

Trade Open

Old 10-26-2018, 06:13 PM   #491
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Trading $6000 to Okiku for 20 Rare Candies

Trade Open
Trading 20 candies for TKF's 6k! Thank you! ^^

**Trade Closed!**
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:50 PM   #492
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

trading 2 yummi gummis to Maskerade for 1 Mysterious Gummi

Old 11-03-2018, 10:21 AM   #493
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
trading 2 yummi gummis to Maskerade for 1 Mysterious Gummi
Trading my Mysterious Gummi 1/2 to TKF for 2 Yummi Gummis.

*closed*
Old 11-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #494
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Trading 500$ and two rare candies to 134 for a delibird.

Trade open

Trading a Lv. 01 (F) Delibird with TMs Aurora Veil, Hail, and Ice Beam to Professor Enigma for $500 and x02 Rare Candies.

Trade completed.

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:01 PM   #495
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Trading This level 1 male riolu with no egg moves to TKF as repayment for a previous trade.

**Trade Opened**

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #496
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Trading This level 1 male riolu with no egg moves to TKF as repayment for a previous trade.

**Trade Opened**
Accepting the lvl 1 male Riolu from Big! Naming him Anubis and transferring him into this Luxury Ball.

Trade Closed

Old 11-09-2018, 01:30 PM   #497
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading lv.1 male Cutiefly to Lit for 3 candies, thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #498
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading lv.1 male Cutiefly to Lit for 3 candies, thanks!
Donezi. Ty for this Honey loving Honey boy.

Closed.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #499
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading Lv 1 Female Pichu to 134 for a Flynium Z. Thanks!

*Trade started*

----------

Gifting 1 Fizzy Bubbles Ball to Missingno. Master.

*trade started*

Last edited by Maskerade; 11-11-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 02:45 PM   #500
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Gifting 1 Fizzy Bubbles Ball to Missingno. Master.

*trade started*
Gratefully receiving the gifted Fizzy Bubbles Ball, and transferring Hebenon the Qwilfish into it, discarding his old Poké Ball in the process. Thanks!

*"Trade" closed*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops