myahoo, Swablu: 91 HP
KG, Numel: 293 HP
Lil’twick, Carbink: 88 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • King Ghidorah (Numel): 293 HP [Focus Energy]
  • Lil’twick (Carbink): 88 HP
  • myahoo (Swablu): 91 HP
  • SpinyShell (Binacle): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]

Backed into a corner, the raiders focused on recovering their health and fortifying their defenses. Turtonator was not in a patient mood and proceeded to turn up the heat.

Dynamax Initiative: King Ghidorah, Numel
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, March 13th to place your order.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 07:33 AM   #27
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
We're most likely gonna lose this anyways so blow us up. Stone Edge (100 BP +Hard Stone)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 07:50 AM   #28
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Put me out of my misery.

Earth Power (90 BP + Soft Sand)
Old 03-11-2021, 09:41 AM   #29
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Stone Edge (100 BP)
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 02:45 PM   #30
myahoo
Soul Badge

Dragon Rush (100 BP) I guess?
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 04:24 PM   #31
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dynamax Boss Turtonator
★★★★
Health Gauge: 36%
Shields Up: 0
Trainer Status: [N/A]
KO Count: 4 [RAID FAILED]

Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Shell Trap (150 BP)
myahoo, Swablu: 0 HP
KG, Numel: 124 HP
SpinyShell, Binacle: 187 HP
Lil’twick, Carbink: 0 HP
In a realization of the overwhelming odds, the raiders desperate attempted to unleash one last attempt at taking the giant turtle down, but Turtonator was ready. It pre-emptively got into a defensive stance as the spikes on its shell coursed with combustible chemicals. As the Pokemon struck its shell, the cocktail exploded in an intense eruption, showering the raiders in molten material. As Carbink and Swablu succumbed to the overwhelming power, the dark clouds swirling overhead whipped up into hurricane-force intensity, and the sheer pressure of the Dynamax energy engulfed the reef, rendering everyone unconscious.

The trainers awakened some time later on cots inside of Gym Leader Gary’s floating cabin. “Oh good, y’all are awake,” he greeted them with a reassured sigh of relief. “It took everything I had to chase that Turtonator away, but I don’t know how long it could be until it comes back. It did a nasty bit of landscaping on its way out however…” The trainers slowly got up and made their way outside to assess the damage.

Spoiler: show

A series of jagged volcanic spikes jutted out around the rim of the atoll, almost as if they were eyelashes on the draconic eyeball that was Typhon’s Gaze. The temperature was sweltering hot even for the standards of the tropical climate, as if the spikes were radiating heat themselves. “I’m going to have to do some tests to see how this impacts the ecosystem here,” Gary added as he waded into the water, already equipped with snorkeling equipment. “I’m sorry you guys couldn’t come out of this victoriously, but take this for your troubles.”

Unfortunately the raiders were unable to win this time, but they will receive the following as consolation:
  • 40 Watts
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 05:58 PM   #32
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post

Dynamax Boss Turtonator
★★★★

In a realization of the overwhelming odds, the raiders desperate attempted to unleash one last attempt at taking the giant turtle down, but Turtonator was ready. It pre-emptively got into a defensive stance as the spikes on its shell coursed with combustible chemicals. As the Pokemon struck its shell, the cocktail exploded in an intense eruption, showering the raiders in molten material. As Carbink and Swablu succumbed to the overwhelming power, the dark clouds swirling overhead whipped up into hurricane-force intensity, and the sheer pressure of the Dynamax energy engulfed the reef, rendering everyone unconscious.

The trainers awakened some time later on cots inside of Gym Leader Gary’s floating cabin. “Oh good, y’all are awake,” he greeted them with a reassured sigh of relief. “It took everything I had to chase that Turtonator away, but I don’t know how long it could be until it comes back. It did a nasty bit of landscaping on its way out however…” The trainers slowly got up and made their way outside to assess the damage.

A series of jagged volcanic spikes jutted out around the rim of the atoll, almost as if they were eyelashes on the draconic eyeball that was Typhon’s Gaze. The temperature was sweltering hot even for the standards of the tropical climate, as if the spikes were radiating heat themselves. “I’m going to have to do some tests to see how this impacts the ecosystem here,” Gary added as he waded into the water, already equipped with snorkeling equipment. “I’m sorry you guys couldn’t come out of this victoriously, but take this for your troubles.”

Unfortunately the raiders were unable to win this time, but they will receive the following as consolation:
  • 40 Watts
Mission failed. We'll get 'em next time.

I was not expecting this... will we see this turtle becoming a recurring character a la Gmax Hatterene?

Anyways, collecting these Watts. Thanks.

Last edited by SpinyShell; 03-11-2021 at 06:31 PM.
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:37 PM   #33
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:

Dynamax Boss Turtonator
★★★★

• 40 Watts
COllecting the watts. RIP us. Carrot and I will be back next time, stronger!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 12:48 AM   #34
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • 40 Watts
I did consider using Roost instead...but everyone else seemed to want things over with, so...collecting 40 Watts. Cirrus and I will be back, if the Turtonator ever shows up again.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 09:18 AM   #35
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Turtonator
★★★★

• 40 Watts
Collecting the 40 Watts. Also feeding Numel three candies to level her up to Lv. 33. Turtonator isn't going to spoil her big day.

Numel evolved into Camerupt.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League