UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 12-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff UPN Secret Santa: Come on down and get some dang presents

Come on down, everyone, and let's gather around the tree...

Anyhoo, this is that thread where I'll be posting all the submissions I've received for this year's Secret Santa! Thanks to everyone who participated this year - I wasn't expecting nearly as much turnout as this actually got, so I'm pretty thrilled with how this all panned out. If you're one of the volunteers who has one or two requests still unfinished, then don't despair - you can still PM them to me later today or post them in this thread yourself. :O

So, without further adieu, I'm gonna pass out some rather lovely presents for all of you.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Well, what do we have here? A present for Kindrindra, from that handiest of men himself, aptly named Handymankg2... Kin wanted to see somebody write this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra
a story of any of the Christmas-time festivals (Xmas, Kwanzaa, Hanuka, even the pagan Winter Festival) celebrated in the PMD world
And so Handy did:

Spoiler: show
After years and years of life as a Pokemon, Gareth thought he had learnt everything there was to learn about their culture. He had experienced countless quests and defeated many foes. He'd rescued the whole of reality from ripping apart at the seems. He'd even made the heartbreaking decision to remain among the Pokemon in his evolved form, rather than returning home to his parents and old life. One morning, however, he realised that in the all the rush of Team Nutsy's excavations, there was something that he had neglected!

“Starlet...” he questioned his partner one morning, “What do Pokemon, well, celebrate?” The Lucario laughed in response to the question. Over the years, the two had gone through so much together, she often forgot just how little Gareth knew about the world.

The Pokemon considered her answer, looking over her partner with a grin. “What do you mean?”

“It's just that humans love partying. We hold holidays every few months to celebrate all manners of things, and yet I don't think I've ever experienced any kind of holiday over the three years I've been here.” The Umbreon paused, awaiting response.

“I hadn't paid much notice to it. Come to think of it, we've missed Wintersday three years in a row. I've never been much of a fan of the holiday season but I think I can make an exception this year. It's not until December, so we'll talk more of it then.”

Gareth grew excited over the following months. 'Wintersday' didn't sound particularly jolly, but he didn't mind. He just wanted to have something to celebrate again. He wanted something normal to happen in his hectic life. Whether this festival would be that, it was yet to be seen.

One morning, he awoke to a loud echo. The vibrating sounds ripped through the guild hall, awakening the dark type immediately. The Pokemon rolled himself over, standing on all fours and ready for combat. The sound was awfully familiar to him. Ever since Team Nutsy had moved out of the main building, things had been a lot more quiet. His sleep was never interrupted and he had almost no concerns about doing any boring chores. He, like his guild mates, was capable of devoting the entirety of his time to adventuring.

As he drearily collected his satchel, slinging it over his back, he considered what on earth that noise had been. Whatever it was, it got him up and active far quicker than usual. Walking out of his room, he looked down the grand hallway that led to the main meeting area. He heard nothing.

“Odd.” he commented to himself, strolling down the hallway. He looked casually in a couple of rooms along the way, looking for his team mates. There was no sign of Starlet, his partner, nor was there any sign of Yin or Seth. The newer recruits were absent from their rooms. Even the fossil department, their recent additions, were nowhere to be seen. As he walked through the darkness, he felt disturbingly alone.

A variety of thoughts rushed through his head. What could've happened to his team? In the ever changing environment that plagued their world, the Guild Hall could've been struck by an unfortunate avalanche or some other cruel weather. If that was the case, why was he alone? Alternatively, a human could've arrived, and set about capturing all of the Pokemon... but the others insisted that they weren't around anymore. Even worse, a wormhole could've randomly appeared in the central area, sucking in all Pokemon that were born as Pokemon in and transport- Then it dawned on him.

He knew what the noise was.

He swore.

“SURPRIIIIIIIIIIISE!” The voice slammed into him like a tidal wave, pulling him away from the shore, and then dragging him in with all the more potency. A hundred streamers were let off with an irritating noise, and the lights came on in a flash. The room suddenly came alive in a buzz, with everyone saying countless things at once as his eyes came into focus.

The room had been completely redecorated. Tinsel adorned the ceiling, dangling across from side to side. Lights flashed on and on, powered by a seemingly entertained Elekid sitting in the corner. The ground was covered in a layer of white, thick, fake snow and a large tree sat right in the middle of the room. Once he had analysed the content of the room, he started focussing on what people were saying.
The room was full of joyful chatter. Phrases like “Wintersday is the BEST!”, “I'm the Holiday Armaldo!”, “Snow, snow, snow.” and things of the sort all reminded him of what day it was today. It was December 25th. The day that he had always known as Christmas.

The resounding boom of his friends voice focussed him in on their conversation. “I APOLOGISE FOR GREETING YOU LIKE THIS, MY FRIEND.” The Loudred stated softly, “IT WAS YIN'S IDEA, AND I COULD HARDLY TURN DOWN AN INVITATION TO A WINTERSDAY PARTY!”

Three heads nodded in agreement. “Yes,” one of the heads acknowledged, “We had to swim quite far to get here. It was worth it, though.” The two other parts of the Dugtrio nodded in agreement.

Gareth found himself smiling. He hadn't known it before, but he had missed his friends at the Wigglytuff guild immensely. They were a part of his life every single day, and that brings you quite close to someone. “I don't mean to ruin all of this partying, but why are you all here? Nobody has explained to me what Wintersday is.”

“AH! WELL, IT ALL BEGAN WITH A LEGENDARY EXPLORER MANY YEARS AGO.” Loudred began, but was cut off by a stern interruption.

“As much as I'd love to hear your interpretation,” The Lucario began, “It's time for us to head to the main event. Does anyone know where the point of origin is today?” The fighting type questioned. A voice chirped back in response. “Sounds about right. Okay, Gareth, I think I should probably explain what's about to happen. Basically-”

In the distance, the sound of bells ringing quieted the room. Out of nowhere, everyone turned silent. Gareth raised his voice in question, but was cut off by his partner. “Right, it's started. Everyone, pair up, and remember, once the bells end, we have half an hour. Got it?” Voices murmured an agreement.

“Can someone please explain what is going on here?” The Umbreon nagged, feeling entirely out of the loop. The bells stopped, and the world shifted. He closed his eyes.

When he opened them, the sound of laughter filled the air. “GO GO GO” one voice shouted across the area, whereas others were far more content in talking to each other in hushed voices. Gareth was far more focussed on his apparent teleportation.

He had been in the Guild Hall not two seconds ago, and yet his current location was one distinctly different. From a quick glance, he thought that he was in the town square. He definitely saw the Kecleon shop and the Marowak dojo placed around the area, but their features were twisted and changed. The large Kecleon head looked as if it were about to lash out its tongue and devour the competitors, and the Marowak dojo was covered in a thick layer of icicles.

He wanted to look further, but felt his leg gripped by his companion, who tugged him down into an alleyway that he swore was not present before. The Lucario seemed more than ready for what was occurring moving straight ahead with a determined expression and seemingly with an idea of direction. Gareth knew he had already bothered everyone to death with his inquisitive nature, but he had to know what was going on. “Lucario. What on earth is going on here?” his partner stopped. She hated it when he called her by her species. “This all wrong. The town centre has been twisted and torn apart.”

She looked her partner directly in the eyes, bending down to his level. Her expression was so stern that the Eeveeloution felt he might collapse from the sheer intensity. After a few seconds, a large grin spread across the aura Pokemon's face. “Lighten up. This is meant to happen. Let's get moving,” she continued walking ahead down the twisting, snow covered alley, every footstep causing a crunching sound. “Every year on Winteresday, the whole town centre is transformed into a Mystery Dungeon. It's fun. It gives everyone a chance to try some adventuring.”

Gareth felt a sigh of relief flow out of his body. Now it made some sense. If it was preplanned, he knew he had nothing to worry about, especially since she didn't seem distressed at all. Though the Lucario was quite often emotionless in expression, he knew enough about her to tell what she was feeling from the little things. It wasn't as skill-full as her aura reading, but it was enough for him. “Why didn't you tell me? You could tell how worried I was.”

“Because this way, it's more fun for me! Follow my lead.” Without any more warning than that, the fighting type leapt up into the air, landing on a brick wall. The alley had come to a close, with brick layers leading up onto the roof of the town. The Umbreon followed, climbing up the shorter wall, then leaping up higher, making his way on to the upper layer. From here, he could see the entirety of the dungeon. The town, though visibly changed, was structurally quite similar. The buildings were closer together to make the dungeon easier to traverse, and there were extra routes added in order to spice up the exploration, but it was similar overall.

Below, various Pokemon were working together in different ways. All of them seemed to be looking for items, however, scavenging buildings, the underground, water, and anywhere at all for what they wanted. Lucario ignored them, looking in another direction entirely. Umbreon followed his gaze.

“I did mention the Snover, right?” The Lucario asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, looking at the pair of Pokemon ahead of them.

Umbreon smiled. “No, I'm pretty sure you didn't.”

“Good, good.” she replied, not really listening. Well, she might've been listening, but it was hard to tell over the midst of combat. Gareth watched as his partner fought the two ice types, energy glowing on her hands. She struck one in the midst, launching the Pokemon backwards. Following that, she turned, uppercutting the other into the air, causing the Pokemon to vanish in a whiff of smoke. “They're going to keep coming for a while, by the way.”

Gareth sighed, realising what that meant. He trotted forwards, leaping at the other, biting his teeth into the grassy flesh. The Pokemon itself was a lot less solid than he had imagined, his teeth falling through the Pokemon as if it were a ghost type. The Snover's eyes widened, and the Pokemon vanished. Another two appeared from up the bricks they'd climbed. “Fantastic.” He rushed forwards, his teeth flaring with fiery energy. Using his teeth, he ripped the Pokemon clean down the middle, the energy burning the weak opponent.

They weren't evolved. He was an experienced rescuer.

The two of them worked in perfect symmetry. As soon as another group of Snover arrived, they went at them full force. They slashed, slammed, bit and tackled their way through the group, knocking and tearing until they had taken out a few dozens of the icy foe. Eventually, the stream stopped, and their reward arrived. In the midst of the snow, a present appeared, tied up with a shiny red ribbon.

“Quick, grab the present.” The Lucario cried, and the two ran for it, latching onto the solid object. Immediately, Gareth felt the odd teleporting sensation once more.

The two arrived back in the town centre. On either side of them, there were four other pairs of Pokemon. He nodded with a smile to Loudred and Dugtrio, who looked significantly worn out. Ahead, a large, green and white Pokemon looked in out into the distance, ignoring the group. Gareth gulped.

“That is one big Abomasnow.” He murmured quietly.

Starlet nodded. “That is Rangeet, Lord of Ice, Death and Destruction. He is the one who organises this event, every year. If we beat him, then we get the master present.” She pointed up to a small box seated on the top of a pillar, outside of the arena, amongst the audience. The town centre had been quarantined for this combat, with large barriers sealing the eleven Pokemon inside. The audience watched on, some with disappointed faces, but all ready to enjoy the last part of the festivities.

“CHAAAAAARGE!” Loudred cried, and the battle begun. The Abomasnow looked down at the foes, and lifted up one of his large, frosty arms. The partners looked at each other. They rolled to the side as the large tree trunk of an attack slammed down into the ground, crushing two of the pairs immediately. The Hammer Arm was clearly something to be worried about.

The Pokemon brought down its other arm, slamming into the ground, but this time the pairs weren't so careless, dodging out of the way, or manipulating energy shields to absorb the blows. The Abomasnow adapted also. He lifted his leg up with anger, and slammed it down into the ground. This sent a blast of shockwaves across the arena, shifting the terrain and causing chunks of rock to slam into different Pokemon.

Dugtrio, unable to resist the shaking, disappeared with a pop, having been defeated. Gareth took a rock to the knee, eliciting a large yelp of pain. The other remaining Pokemon were Starlet, Loudred, and a Pidgeot/Staraptor duo. The Abomasnow knew the threat, and targeted his attacks at the birds, launching a spray of icicle shards out towards them. As they were pelted, Starlet tugged on his ear, pulling him forwards.

The three Pokemon made their way to the Abomasnow, each attacking in their own way. Loudred launched a hyper voice rushing into the grass type. Starlet slammed a force palm into the Pokemon's leg, and Gareth used a fiery fang to chomp down on the foe.

Rangeet, Lord of Ice, Death and Destruction was not impressed. Having finished with the flying types, he swept his leg forwards, catching Starlet in the chest, and knocking her out of the arena.

And so there were two.

Gareth and Loudred lasted a while longer, dodging the blows of the ice type while battering against it's health. Eventually, the Abomasnow showed signs of weakness. “QUICK!” Gareth called to Exploud, “AIM FOR THE KNEES!” The Pokemon nodded, and launched his voice at the specified target. Gareth rushed over, using his claws to climb the grassy legs. He, too, attacked the knee, slamming into it with enough force to topple the foe.

The ice type fell to the ground, and Rangeet, Lord of Ice, Death and Destruction, was no more. Within an instant, he had vanished, along with the entire arena, and mystery dungeon. Everything was back to normal.

Loudred approached Gareth after the fight. “SO, WE WON AYE? I'M SORTA CONFUSED AS TO WHO GETS THIS GRAND PRESENT THOUGH.” Gareth looked up into his partner's eyes, and she nodded slowly.

“You have it.” He said with a smile. The Loudred nodded with glee, bounding off with Dugtrio to unwrap the gift.

Gareth looked at his partner. “This is a really, really odd way of celebrating the Christmas season, you do realise?” He said finally.

Lucario laughed.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Ow! Hey! ...who threw that present at my head?! It's wrapped neatly in something called "Hussie" brand wrapping paper... so of course, it must be a present from none other than Copygoo, out to fulfill a writing request from Lonely Cubone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Cubone
How did Koga become a member of the Elite 4 between the events of Pokemon Red and Pokemon Silver: why him?
The phone rang.
Koga shambled over, his body slouched and slow as opposed to his usual confident and dignified stride. His face was etched with exhaustion, and he had lost the light in his eyes that once marked him as a powerful gym leader. All of the blinds in the gym were down. The gym was closed, just as it had been for the last three weeks. Koga answered.
“…yes?” His voice, monotone and soft, echoed over the line.
“Koga, uh, it’s Will… again.” The psychic prodigy stammered. Will always felt uncomfortable talking to Koga. “I-I know this might be the last thing you want to hear, but Amanda-“ Koga cringed at the mention of her. “-always talked about how if the cancer ever got the best of her, you should take her place.” Koga stiffened. A sob caught in his throat. No, no no no no no no no no no. Koga was done crying all over himself, he wouldn’t let himself fall apart any more. Not for him. Not for her.
“…yes…yes of course.” Koga mumbled. “And… Janine can take over the gym here. She’s 18 now, I… I can trust her.”
“How has she been handling?”
Koga grew increasingly uncomfortable. “She’s been getting groceries and cooking meals for me ever since...”
“Right… right. Well Koga, I’ll go file the p-papers to make you an official Elite Four member. Go talk to Janine. Come here when…you’re ready.” Koga hung up.

---------------------

The phone rang.
No, no, Koga was not going to answer the phone. He was not going to listen, he was not going to some bullshit funeral, he was not going to
Koga took another swig of the bottle, tripping over himself as he began throwing things- anything –at the phone to get it to stop. Empty bottles flew across the room.
Smash
Smash
smash
The phone kept ringing
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT
smash
I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN
smash
I DON’T WANT TO
I don’t
I don’t want to admit she’s dead
The phone stopped ringing.

The phone rang.
Koga perked up from his position of meditation. He was situated in the middle of his invisible maze; he always challenged himself to keep his memory of the maze sharp and his agility sharper. With unrivaled speed and confidence he dash out of the maze, never once hitting a wall. Rather proud of himself, Koga picked up the phone as he emerged.
“Koga, Poison Gym Leader of Fuschia City.”
Will’s voice, much more flat and choked up than his normal self, spoke.
“Koga, it’s Will. Your wife passed away last night.”
Old 12-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #4
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Disclaimer: I am a terrible person and a terrible writer

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

Send a message via MSN to Lonely Cubone
You are a dark, dark person. Dark.

It's very good though.
Lonely Cubone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Which one is this...? Why, it's for deoxys, coming from some kid calling herself Hanatori. Clearly the Jumpluff-lined wrapping paper should be a dead giveaway. This one would be an art request:

Quote:
Pokemon crossover with artists cartoon, anime, movie/tv show, or video game of choice. Pokemon corresponding to the crossover should TRY to be related in some way if it can. (For example, Doctor Who + PKMN might have Dialga or Celebi or Elgyem or Clefairy, or Ninja Gaiden + PKMN featuring Accelgor or Ninjask).
Old 12-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #7
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff Jumpluff sez: I like this piece because it has flying onixeseses

Hey, this one has striped wrapping paper. What gives? Given it's a request fulfilled by our very own Holy Emperor, I'm guessing those stripes represent lasers and the space not occupied by lasers. Who's it for? Well, it's a written piece for Tyranidos:

January 1st, 2012

Your eyes open to the sound of flickering florescent lights. You're not exactly sure where you are. Or who you are. Well, after a few moments you do remember who you are. You guess your night wasn't that crazy. Awkward self reflection aside, you immediately notice you are in a bathroom. Or more specifically, a mens room stall. It is surprisingly not completely disgusting. You must of slept there after someone finally decided to clean it for once. However the walls of the mens room stall is filled with many hilarious and vulgar (and hilariously vulgar) writings. You look at one of the many pieces of fine art on the wall and ponder at the words "good time" written there. It seems to trigger some sort of hazy memory...

???, ???

You are in a club. Or a bar. Or something of that sort. You never did get the name of this place. You are dancing with a very attractive female. Hubba hubba. There is someone next to you that you do not recognize that is talking to you. He seems to be very friendly with you, however you are at a loss as to why, as you are not sure who he is. However he does have his own dancing partner and does not waste too much time with you. As you try to identify the two ladies, you find yourself suddenly unable to recall anything else...

January 1st, 2012

That memory did not seem to do anything beneficial. If anything, it just raised more questions. Where were you last night? For some reason the entire day is just completely blurry. You decide to start by focusing on earlier that day. You are thankful you have a seat, because this is going to be a journey down memory lane.

December 31st, 2011

You are waiting for your friend to call you. He decided to be a jerk once again and not tell you of the place you are going to tonight. Wait, that isn't completely accurate. He described it in great detail, he just didn't say the name of the place. So you are waiting on him. You pace up and down your room. You are ready to roll out but this idiot has his phone off. Again. You begin to think for a moment if he maybe did in fact mention the name and you just forgot. You have been feeling a bit forgetful lately. You try and think back on that conversation to see if maybe you can even find the place by his description...

December 30th, 2011

You are at your friends house. House is probably not the best word, he lives in a cave. That is because Onix's are quite large and do better in caves and such. You and Rocky are drinking the good shit as you discuss life, the universe, and everything. He mentions that he heard through a friend about an amazing club. You are not particularly adverse to socializing, and are interested in what he says to say. After an hour of describe the place and what secrets it may hold, you are convinced. Tomorrow night you are going to this place with your pal Rocky, and you are going to meet some hot chicks and have fun.

January 1st, 2012

Your head hurts for a few moments as your memory pulled an Inception on you, but it quickly subsides. You are confused. You agreed to go to this place with your best pal. However in your brief recollection of the evening he is not there at all. This is all so very perplexing. You are also slightly worried that you may have caught something. Not remembering the evening, with a strange girl. You make a note to get checked out for PokeRus. You think back on that afternoon while waiting for your phone to ring. Suddenly the sound of your phone is recalled in your mind...

December 31st, 2011

You are alarmed by a sudden loud noise. Oh wait, it is just your cell phone. You hastily grab your phone and put it to your ear. There is just one line that needs to be said. Be outside, 20 minutes. Thankfully you do like to be prompt and you were already ready for this adventure. Outside the weather is average. You hop on Rockys back, and he flies to the place. Didn't I mention? This is Rocky the Flying Onix. The wind is in your face as you remember that you do not seem to enjoy flying as much as your friend. He parks/lands somewhere outside the place. You are now waiting on line to enter. Boredom creeps back into your mind, drop kicking you back into the present.

January 1st, 2012

Thinking about all of this has given you the feeling that you have an itch you just cant scratch. Oh wait, you can scratch it. You scratch at your belly, because it is kind of itchy. Actually, it is really itchy. You take a good look at it and see something interesting. And by interesting I mean horrifying. You see a new tattoo with the words "Wobby 4 Lyfe" and a poor sketch of a Wobbuffet. Your first reaction is to ask "Who's this douchebag?". However suddenly a memory appears...

December 31st, 2001

You are finally here. It felt like hours and hours waiting to get inside. Thank goodness you are finally here and you can forget about that cold boring waiting. Poof. And just like that you forgot all about it! You hope you didn't forget anything else too, but you highly doubt it, or that fact that this will ever prove to be relevant in any way ever again. As the night falls you meet a cute Jigglypuff. You two hit it off instantly. You go back and introduce your new lady friend to Rocky. He seems to be busy talking to what appears to be a cool dude. You have heard legends of cool dudes before, but have never met one in person. Apparently it is a Wobbuffet named Wobby.

January 1st, 2012

That recent recollection raises even more concerns. What happened to that Jigglypuff? Why are you now best friends 4 lyfe with the Wobby. You sit for a while, trying to sort through all the memories. You have having no luck at all. It actually seems like you spend quite a while, just sitting and collecting your thoughts. You resume looking around the stall for hints. You don't get much luck doing that. You resolve to stand up and take action. Both metaphorically and literally. But getting up seems to really hurt. Your back and sides hurt a whole lot. This is probably because you spent the night sleeping on a toilet seat. That is not very good for posture. However upon standing you notice your rear also hurts a bit. You are not sure you want to remember what actually happened. However as you stand you begin to hear some rustling nearby. You think someone is in the next stall! As you open your stall door you go to the next one and open it. And who else do you see? Why it is none other than your best friend "4 lyfe", Wobby. He is passed out in on the toilet seat as well. Furious because this guy probably got you in the mess you are in, you violently shake him to wake him up. He seems surprised to see you. You ask him what the hell happened last night. He continues from where you left off...

December 31st, 2001

So this cool dude tells you about a cool place to be. And that this is not a cool place. You are surprised. Rocky doesn't believe him. Although Rocky and Wobby are friends, Rocky has become skeptical of Wobby over the course of their friendship. However you do not know any better. You believe you are in the presence of a cool dude. However you decide not to bail this place just yet, and tell him maybe later. You did not know he would actually take you on your words. As the night goes on Wobby hands you drink after drink. You start to feel very buzzed. You recall some awesome partying and awesome booze. However as the night goes on you acted stranger and stranger. It might of been the booze, but you had some choice words with your good friend Rocky that caused you to part ways. You followed Wobby into the sunset. Which just happened to be the name of the awesome club he was telling you about earlier.

You arrive at the club and are introduced to Jynx by the name of flamer. She seems to be pink and fabulous and you two hit it off right away. Which isn't difficult for you, as you have been told that you are a pimp master. Even more when you have been drinking a lot. At some point some more stuff has been slipped into your drink. Eventually you are just on so much stuff you agree to do anything. After the club you and your new friends all have fun around town. You go to a tattoo parlor. However Flamers pimp shows up and demands his money. It is at this point you find out the Jynx is actually a man. Shocked but not too horrified because of your state, you can't do much to get away. You then pass out in a bathroom.

January 1st, 2012

You interrupt the story and ask exactly why is it that your behind hurts. You are afraid you don't want to know the answer to that. And also the other various pains you have. Wobby thinks for a moment, then realizes that he left something out.

January 1st, 2012 (3 AM)

To pay for her debt, Flamer has apparently decided to sell your kidneys. You get shot with an injection in the behind to stop some of the bleeding, and then get sliced open and have them removed. You are glad he did not go into much detail here.

January 1st, 2012 (?? AM/PM?)

You look down at where your Kidneys used to be. You start to panic but then Wobby looks at you and starts to speak. He says "Jay, it's nothing a trip to the Pokecenter can't fix."

Because I'm a stupidhead and can't remember things, I'm supposed to put the request in at the end. Hehe, end.

You wake up in a public bathroom next to your best pal. You don't remember anything that happened since last evening. All you know is that you are hungover, both your pants and your friend's pants are down, and your ass hurts. What happens next?

Last edited by Hanatori; 12-25-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #8
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Dang it. I asked you to say what the request was at the end. :X

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:42 AM   #9
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hey, lookit, raptors on my wrapping paper. I'm guessing the source of this raptor paper is Raptor Jesus, right?

Everyone else: Well, gee, you tell us.
Hanako: Literal-minded as usual...

Yeah, yeah. This one's for DaveTheFishGuy, sending in an art request:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy
Forest setting, a Torterra relaxing on the ground with a Feraligatr lazing nearby in the shade (If not too complicated: A Sceptile hanging out in the Torterra's shelltree).
Old 12-25-2011, 10:46 AM   #10
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

And now, we have a present lined in paper representing UPN's favorite element! What's that? W, of course, the wonderful Tungsten! Such a present comes from Shadowshocker, fulfilling an art request for Copygoo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copygoo
A pic of Whimsicopy learning art from Swablu Daisy, Jumpluff Hana, or Scrafty Emp. Doesn't matter which one. Or more than one, if the artist wants. c:
Old 12-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #11
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Yes, yes yes yes, yes. Forever.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #12
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Well, would you look at that. By luck of the draw, I've managed to unearth two presents for Copygoo in a row, both having to do with the meta-adventures of denizens of the art forum. This one comes from phoopes, fulfilling a writing request:

Quote:
A fic of Daisy, Copy, Emp, and Hana defending artkind from some sort of evilness. =3=
It was a dark and stormy night, an unusual sight in the land of Fanart & Fanfiction. While most of the artists and writers had gone to bed by now, a lone Ditto worked by the light of a Litwick. This Ditto was putting the finishing touches on his latest masterpiece, brush gliding smoothly across the canvas. After a few more minutes of painting, the Ditto stood back from the finished painting. To put it frankly, it looked like shit. Again.

Sighing, the Ditto turned towards the Litwick. “I just don’t get it,” he said. “I haven’t been able to paint anything good for the last week or so.”

“Don’t worry Copy,” the Litwick said. “Everyone’s been in a bit of a funk lately. Heck, Daisy’s special graphing design laptop of awesomeness exploded on her two days ago. And many of the writers are turning out crap also. So don’t feel too bad.”

“It’s just so frustrating,” replied Copy, shaking his head. “UPN’s economy is strictly made up of Service Points, Kuno Points, and content from Fanart & Fanfiction. Without our works, the whole country is in danger of an economic collapse!”

“Easy there. Don’t jump to conclusions,” said the Litwick, gently. “We all know that the Fish National Bank of Dave has enough SP to cover a deficit for a long time. Anyway, I suggest we get some rest. It is one o’clock in the morning.”

Copy grunted in agreement, and hauled himself into bed. Litwick put himself out for the night, sending the room in complete darkness. Copy laid awake, thinking. When would everyone get their mojo back?

Breakfast was somber the next morning. Everyone in Fanart & Fanfiction was seated around a large table in a massive dining hall, eating silently. The only sound was the clinking of forks and the scraping of knives. Finally, a Jumpluff named Hanatori near the head of the table stood up. All eyes turned towards her, waiting for her to speak.

“Pokémon of Fanart & Fanfiction! We have all been in a sort of slump lately, and our production has hit a brick wall. I have spent a few sleepless nights now trying to determine the cause of this. And I have finally figured it out. The Grand Mages of All Things Derp are responsible!”

Murmurs of fear rushed through the gathered crowd, and Copy himself felt a shiver run down his spine… or what passed as a spine in the Ditto species. He had only heard rumors about The Grand Mages of All Things Derp, and they weren’t pretty ones.

Hanatori continued. “Settle down, everyone. I have a plan on how to stop the mages, but it requires me to bring along three of the most skilled artists we have at Fanart & Fanfiction. Going along with me to stop them will be Daisy, Copy, and Emp!”

Copy’s heart almost stopped. Hanatori was choosing him to help save Fanart & Fanfiction, and possibly even the world? Copy was honored, yet scared at the same time. The Grand Mages of All Things Derp were formidable opponents if they could shut down all the artists and writers for a week straight.

“There’s no sense wasting any time,” said Hanatori, breaking into Copy’s thoughts. “We’ll leave immediately. The four of us will stop the Grand Mages of All Things Derp or my name isn’t Hanatori!”

“Wait a second,” called someone from the back of the room. “I thought your name was Hanako.”

“Where did you get both of these names from?” someone else shouted. “I thought her name was Hana.”

“Um… never mind that.” The Jumpluff with the secret identity floated towards the door. “Let’s be off, then.”

Copy traveled along with his three companions; Hana??? the Jumpluff, Daisy the Swablu, and Emp the Scrafty. They were in for a long journey ahead, and it was bound to be slow and monotonous…

You, the reader begin to get bored with the idea of a long trek across the country. Now would be the best time to skip ahead. You turn forward a few pages…

“But soft! What light through yonder window breaks,”

Eh, too sappy. You try your luck by opening to a random page in the second half of the book.

“KUNO MAKES ME LOSE MY MIND! UP IN HERE! UP IN HERE!”

Meh. Song parodies aren’t really your thing. Best to just skip to the final battle and see what happens.

“I am Blaze!”

“And I am Brand@n!”

“And together, we are The Grand Mages of All Things Derp!”

Copy thought that these guys didn’t look too scary, but it was best to be on his guard. Even though he was up against a Magikarp and a Stunfisk.

“Hi Grand Mages! Nice to meet you guys!” said Daisy, in an extremely friendly way. “Could you please stop derping the Fanart & Fanfiction section? It’s kind of making us sad. Plus, it would be fun to be friends!”

“NO!” the Mages yelled in unison.

“B-B-But…” Daisy trailed off. “BUT FRIENDSSSSSS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!!!” she exclaimed.

“Now is not the time for making friends,” Emp said calmly. “They’re charging a Hyderp Beam of epic proportions. Err’ybody in my pants. Now.”

Emp quickly stretched his pants to a size far beyond Copy’s comprehension. While Copy thought this was cool, he was kind of grossed out by the idea of actually getting in Emp’s pants. However, he had no choice as he was sucked into the pants by an unseen force. It was quite dark in there.

In the outside world, Emp’s pants worked like a Mirror Coat against The Mages’ Hyderp Beam. Both Blaze and Brand@n were sent flying into a black hole created by the epic derpiness of their attack.

Copy, Daisy, Hana???, and Emp made the long journey back to Fanart & Fanfiction, where they were greeted as heroes. There was much celebrating and rejoicing, and all were awarded the prestigious Medal of Kuno, given to those who risked their lives to save the country.

So ends the tale of Copy and friends, and how they saved the world from the Grand Mages of All Things Derp. Hope you liked the story, Copy, and the salute to PASBLstuck. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copygoo View Post

Yes, yes yes yes, yes. Forever.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #14
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hanako: Uh oh. We gotta do some enterprise quality BBcode on this one.
Hana: Oh, you're overreacting. It's just more colors than usual.

*AHEM* Here we have a writing request from Kindrindra, fulfilled by our very own Lonely Cubone, summarizing his work as a "small exchange of back-and-forth poetry between our partners, Limerick the Treecko and Haiku the Mudkip. Guess which is which?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra
A one-shot of any PMD coupling
One morning in the Wigglytuff’s Guild
A fellow to meet I was thrill’d
T’was then we resolved
To get a mystery solved
Whichever job the guild will’d

Mudkip Mudkip Mud
Kip Mudkip Mudkip Mudkip
Mudkip Mudkip Mud

Oh dear, well, umm, ah, mmm...right
It seems he’s not exactly erudite
Although well named Haiku
His poetry might not be for you
Unless I helpfully rewrite

Mudkip Mudkip Mud
Oh fine, I’ll translate for you
It’s adventure time!

And so we ventured forth on a quest
That until completed we would not rest
To explore time, darkness and the sky
As partners, Haiku and I
With this friendship we are truly blessed.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #15
Lonely Cubone
Gee, Brain...

Send a message via MSN to Lonely Cubone
Now I'm actually allowed to ask, what on earth was a one shot in a literary context?
Lonely Cubone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #16
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Here we have a present wrapped in astrological signs, a sign (HA!) that this comes from Kairne, fulfilling an art request from deoxys:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys
an elaborately detailed pokemon food chain with scientific facts

Human have long eaten Farfetch'd, particularly with their own leeks. Rhydon horn has been proven to not be beneficial to humans, but the black market has a ring of poachers to sell their horns as aphrodisiacs and to increase the size of the male human sex organ. This has been proven false. Baby Octillery are freeze-dried and sold as snacks for children. Octillery and Tynamo are also known to be used in seafood dishes. Bird Pokemon like Farfetch'd, Pidgey, and Tailow have a diet consisting mostly of worm Pokemon like Caterpie, Weedle, and Wurmple. Pidgey and their families on small islands and port cities have also been observed eating Magikarp. Tails of Slowpoke are sold as treats on the black market, and a Shellder will feed on their tails (or, less commonly, head), as part of their symbiosis. Wingull and Oshawott are known to crack open Shellder and feed upon the tender flesh inside. Sneasels eat the eggs and young of many bird Pokemon, Tailow being a notable exception, likely due to lack of shared environment and general toughness of their families. Sneasel are also known to hunt Rattata, although the actual eating of them has not yet been recorded by scientists. Rattata have also been known to feed on Pidgey, likely due to the bird's lower general intelligence in relation to other birds, and no natural defenses against the former's sharp teeth. Ekans, although preferring not to deal with the grown up members of flocks, have been known to sneak into nests of Pidgey and Wingull and devour their eggs or young. Lickitung, learning from humans, have developed a taste for seafood, feeding on Tynamo and commonly even Magikarp. Drifloon are known to carry off children to Hades, particularly ones with bad souls or who don't pass thier biology tests. So study hard
Old 12-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #17
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

All righty, let's see whose present this is... OH GOD MY EYES THE WRAPPING PAPER IS TOO FABULOUS I THINK MY EYES ARE MELTING FROM ALL THIS FABULOUS

LOOK AT IT LOOK AT IT LOOK AT IT

... Okay, with my handy sunglasses on, I present Jerichi's present to phoopes. Woa, gotta watch word usage there. This one's a writing request:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoopes
Short story dealing with the day in the life of a Slaking.
"Is it on? Are we rolling?"
The image on the tape flickered on, bluring for a second as the camera was put into position. The lens focused momentarily and the edge of a tropical forest came into view, foliage and vines obscuring everything within.
"Okay, are we ready?"
"Yeah, get into position."
A scruffy twenty-something man in canvas and sunglasses steps in front of the camera, straigtening out his hat and pushing his glasses up his nose. His face was freshly tanned and a mischevious smile crossed his face.
"All right... action!" a voice commanded off-screen.
"Welcome to the Wild World of Pokémon!" the host began, his accent thick and outback-y, "I'm your host, Rick Tauros. Today, we're decending deep into the jungles of the Orange Islands to follow the daily life of a gentle giant... Slaking!
"This massive creature dwells deep within the brush, living its life away from the prying eyes of humans and trainers. Few are known to live in the wild, but today, we'll show you, up close and personal, the daily life of this jungle king! C'mon, let's go!"
The host gestures towards the camera, starting towards the tangle of vines and branches as the cameraman follows him. He brandishes a machete from the sheath on his back and takes a quick slice at the vines, taking one step into the entryway he's made.
"And cut!" the cameraman breaks in from off screen.
"Great. Let's use that," Rick Tauros sighs, "Let's get the hell out of here. Full of gnats."
The tape cuts, going static for a moment, before jumping to the next shot. Rick Tauros stands just beyond a small clearing, peering through the vines. The camera focuses in on his face briefly, before turning towards the clearing, which appears empty.
"This is the home of our specimen, the mighty Slaking!" Rick Tauros declares, looking straight into the camera, "The lazy giant rules over his own 'kingdom' of territory, bossing around his Vigoroth minions as he lazes around the whole day long. Let's take a look."
The camera pans over to the clearing.
"There's nothing there," the cameraman notes.
"What?! He was here just a minute ago... augh! I'm gonna find him. Keep rolling!" Rick Tauros stomps into the clearing, shouting for the giant beast. The camera keeps rolling and the cameraman, after sighing, follows. A blur of leaves and trees fill the screen with Rick Tauros's form sweeping in and out of the shot as they fly along.
The tape cut for a second, jumping back to Rick Tauros in much the same position. The camera pans to another clearing, this one much denser, with a furry form in the middle.
Rick Tauros repeats his line, looking a bit winded and a little tired. The camera focuses on him and turns back to the clearing, zooming in on the mound of hair. For the next few minutes, the tape keeps rolling with nothing happening, except for some rustling and squirming from the cameraman.
When about ten minutes pass, the cameraman pipes up, "So... is it gonna do anything?"
"Be patient!" Rick Tauros snaps, "Don't ruin the shot!"
The cameraman begins to retort, but just as he does, the fur begins to stir.
"Look, he's moving! Are you filming?"
"Yeah, yeah."
The gigantic sloth begins to stir, lifting a huge arm into the air. He gets to his feet, letting out a huge, roaring yawn. He scratches his stomach and gets to his feet... only to plop back down and go to sleep.
Rick Tauros gives a frustrated roar. He runs up to the big Slaking, jabbing it.
"Dammit, do something!"
"I wouldn't do that..." the cameraman timidly comments.
The Slaking begins to stir again and Rick Tauros continues to jab and kick him. The cameraman tries to object, but before he can, Slaking sweeps a huge arm over. Rick Tauros is slammed into the ground. The cameraman giggles offscreen.
Rick Tauros moans, getting to his feet. Once he regains his wits, his eyes light up with fire. He gives the Slaking another swift kick. The Slaking does the same, sending Rick Tauros flying into a tree.
The cameraman gasps, running over to find the man slumped at the tree's base. The camera zooms into his face, which looks dazed, with a bruise already forming on his face. He stands, trying his best to get focused.
"That's it," he grumbles, "We're gonna get this damn thing to do something if it kills me."
"Uuuuh."
"Keep filming, dammit!"
The shot quickly pans back to the Slaking, still seemingly asleep. Rick Tauros reaches for his belt, tossing out a Poké Ball. A Tauros pops out from the ball, scuffing the ground and huffing.
"Tauros," he shouts, "Giga Impact!"
The bull lets out a strong moo, glowing with a bright light. He charges towards the sloth, slamming directly into his head. The Slaking slides into a nearby tree, sending dust into the air, obscuring the shot. When the dust settled, Slaking was still asleep, awkwardly hunched up against the tree.
"Dammit! Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammit! Tauros! Again!"
The Tauros, breathing heavy, tries his best to perform yet another. He smashes into the sloth's skull. It does nothing. Tauros collapses. After a few moments, Slaking stirs, repositioning himself. With a big sweep, he flings the Tauros right into its owner.
The cameraman gasps, and the tape cuts off.
The nurse ejects the tape from the player, shaking her head and sighing.
"You're lucky to be alive," she comments.
Rick Tauros moans, totally wrapped in casts, face swollen and bruised.
"I hate to say I told you so," the cameraman joked, "But I-"
"Shut up."
Old 12-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #18
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Holy shit that picture's awesome. Thanks a lot, Loki!
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #19
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Wow, all of these are so awesome...

I hope the request I did doesn't suck.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #20
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hana: So what do we have here?
Hanako: More raptor-patterned wrapping paper.
Hana: I see. That means somebody's about to get an
AWESOME present.

Indeed! From Raptor Jesus, to some guy called Holey Emperer, now in video format:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
Draw a legendary Pokemon doing something awesome.
BORKED
Old 12-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #21
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hey, wait a minute, I think someone was tampering with the presents again. This is presumably from Lonely Cubone, but the tag says it's from Cubone Alone. Will this man stop at nothing to sabotage the career of one of our PASBL LOs? Here he strikes as Elsie fulfills an art request for XanderKetsu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderKetsu
A Christmas Story, Pokemon-style.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #22
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Speaking of awesome, lasers, and sabotage, we have more laser wrapping paper here as we uncover Kuno executing Concept's... concept. *snort* No, that terrible, terrible joke will not get old for me. At least for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept
Following some legendary (I was thinking Azelf, being the emotion pokemon, but also thought maybe Mew - anything that can flit around unobserved. Hell a non-legendary could work well too, maybe a ghost or something). Anyways, said pokemon flits around the pokemon world/a certain region/a certain town looking in at all the people at Christmas, and feels lonely and left out. How they want to take it from there/whether it gets a happy ending or not is up to them. Particularly interested in people trying to write the pokemon so it's not just essentially a human in another form, if that makes sense.
You cannot recall exactly how long you have been in here for. There was some fighting for a while, but then everyone left. But you remained. It may have been minutes, hours, days. You do not remember. But you would like to leave. You tried to go out through the doors but they have long been sealed up. You head back upstairs and run into one of the locals here. They frighten you quite a bit. You get caught off guard and jump backwards at the sight of one!

This jump caused you to go through the wall! You're completely surprised but also kind of scared! You take a look around and you can see the tower you just exited. All around you white stuff is falling from the heavens. But it does not seem to make you feel as cold as it normally would. Instead, you seem to just be ok with it. You take a look around. Below you see a lot lights on, despite it being night. You are not sure why and so you decide to investigate.

You go down to the Pokemon Center. Trainers and Pokemon walk past you, entering it. It seems to be quite active and strangely decorated. There are more lights than normal on the outside and on the inside. These lights are very colorful and blink on and off. Perhaps they need fixing or more energy. There are also people singing. You do not understand why they are singing, and so you decide to leave.

You go to a house. You knew the man who lived here, but it is empty now. He used to be friends with many Pokemon, but he grew old. You do not know what happened to him. Maybe he went over to his friends house. There is a lot of activity here for some reason and it is possible that he has left.

As you travel to another house, you see a group of people and Pokemon walking around. They do not seem to notice you, but they stop in front of a house. The people from that house come out, and the traveling group decides to sing to them. You are confused for a bit when the people in the house do not fall asleep, but you quickly cover your ears and decide to leave before you fall asleep on the spot.

Before you know it, you arrive at another house. You look through the window and you see a family and some Pokemon. They have a fire lit and a tree inside their house. Why would they bring a tree inside where it cannot get any light? You do not understand it. They all seem to be warm and enjoying each others company. They are also talking about things you cannot make out. As you watch this family you seem to remember something. Something important. You have your own family you should be finding.

You go around looking for your family. There is only one family member you have, and you call out his name as loud as you can. He must be here somewhere. The white stuff falls even more than it did when you first went outside. After a few hours of searching you arrive at the base of the tower that is blocked off. You recognize your son immediately from a distance. He seems to be wearing something strange on his head. As you get closer you realize that the white things seem to be hurting him. You call and call for him and he does not hear you. As you get closer you realize that he is wearing a skull. You see him shivering and you try to grab him, but you cannot. You go right through him. He calls your name, and you his, but he can not hear you as his voice gets weaker and lower.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Old 12-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #23
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Wahahaha awesome.

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #24
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hanako: Clearly, Muyo would say this is the best wrapping paper we've seen today.
Hana: Why's that?
Hanako: Because it's Blastoise-patterned.

Here we have CyberBlastoise fulfilling a writing request from Copygoo, who apparently is rather interested in some input regarding his PASBLstuck tale. Doubly interesting is that our writer had yet to experience PASBLstuck prior to the Secret Santa assignments...

Quote:
A fic of the writer's best shot at how they would end PASBLstuck. May or may not be taken into consideration.
Cyber's Ending to PASBLstuck

>throw baby

The group stood before the true villain that was Mew the Horrible. After slaughtering her minions, they finally found the final chamber, where she stood, a wine glass in her right hand, and a knife in the other. "So, you finally made it to my palace." She starts to cackle loudly. "But your quest ends here; I am the most powerful being in all of the realms." A powerful wave engulfed the heroes.

"Dammit," Copygoo exclaimed. "I-I can't move!" Hard as he tried, he just could not budge a single muscle.

"Me neither," Daisy cried out in response. The other members of the party were stuck to the floor like flies to flypaper. Daisy looked at the Mew and asked, "How are you doing this?"

The Mew scoffed, "I'm a Psychic-type you do the math. And don't think that you Dark-types are immune. I cannot be beaten!" She cackled menacingly. This was her victory, all of her troops might have been thwarted by these so called heroes, but no more. Her laughter became even scarier by the floor below opening up, releasing a redish glow. "Even the earth trembles before me! This is truely a glorious day, I think I will enjoy some crumpets." The earth finally opened up and a figure climbed out of it.

"Finally," a demonic voice cried. "I'm free of that retched prison." The main group looked to see that the person was none other than Poke_Hunter, whom was killed earlier. There was some sort of evil aura emanating from him. One of his eyes was as red as the earth below.

"Who are you?" the Mew exclaimed in frustration. "A friend of theirs I presume. No matter. I'll have you destroyed along with them." She sent a wave of Psychic energy to the being, to no avail. It seemed that he was unaffected. The Mew was exasperated. "Th-That's impossi-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Poke_Hunter just smiled as he thrusted a sword toward her. "Silence, mortal! I have no need for you...or maybe I will."

"I-I refuse to be-" Her words were cut off by another blow from the sword. Poke_Hunter just seemed eerily amused by this plaything.

"Refuse? My master will be very pleased to have you and your captives as an offering." The group looked at each other in confusion.

Emp replied, "Wait, wait, you're gonna sacrifice us? Your friends?"

"I have no need for such a thing as friends now," his smile still creeped everyone out. No one seemed to be able to do anything. Even without the Mew's power holding them, something kept them down, they could not tell what it was.

Copygoo cried out, "Come on, PH don't be like that! Search your feelings or something." His cries were all in vain though, as the figure did not seem to be in a listening mood.

The cracks became larger and larger, they were forming a large circle with strange symbols, symbols that the group recognized as their own personal respective signatures.

"Ah he comes now," PH stated. He then turned toward his 'sacrifices' and bellowed out, "You will all know true terror." The two outer most cracks met, then the floor below seemed to disappear. The group, the demonic Poke_Hunter, and the evil Mew were all floating it seemed when a golden figure arose from the depths of hell itself.

"No," Daisy whispered almost as though she ran out of hope.

The figure smirked, but Poke_Hunter looked more shocked. "You-You are not my master!"

The other figure stated, "Hi, Billy Mays here! And do I have a deal for you!" His figure turned into fleshy tone but the aura around him had the same golden glow as before. He then flew at high speed toward Poke_Hunter and smashed his face in with his fist. "Tired of the poor dreariness of life? Your ex-marriage got you down?" He planted in several more blows before continuing. He did not even seem a bit tired from wailing on P_H. "Well, do I have a solution for you!" He struck another good blow, throwing P_H onto an invisible ground where the floor once was. Billy Mays summoned a large baby and a dark robe. "Your death!"

Poke_Hunter looked in true fear of the weapon before the man threw it at him, sending the P_H far into the earth below. The man then turned toward the group and waved his hand. For the first time, they could finally move. Billy Mays looked to the ground and exclaimed, "But wait there's more!" He flew down into the ground. The ground then seemingly fixed itself.

Copygoo brushed himself off and asked, "W-What just happened?"

"I don't know," Emp replied. "But whatever it was, Mew died from it..."

The group realized that they traveled for this long journey for no reason it seemed. That was until Daisy spoke up, "Why don't we just take credit for this anyways. Poke_Hunter was a part of our group after all."

And so they all agreed. The land was at peace at long last. The heroes were greatly rewarded for their victory against the evil Mew. However no one would know the true end of this story. Not even....YOU!
Old 12-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #25
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Why are there rainbow asterisks on this wrapping paper? I'm guessing it's because Poke_Hunter ordered some Shinx paper or something like that. Poor guy didn't know what was coming. He's fulfilled an art request from one Lonely Cubone, and for the record, I think it's d'aw inducing. So there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Cubone
Koga/Janine father/daughter picture (not incestuous for crying out loud!)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction