UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 08:49 AM   #151
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

MarbleZone: Bud seemed to turn a corner in his feelings. Letting loose of all the expectations he had placed upon himself due to his misunderstanding of his trainer's expectations, the bulbasaur found himself growing up. Literally. The evolution was amazing and took center stage in the eyes of everyone around. Even the fletchling found itself stopping and watching in wonder. “Oh my!” Chantelle exclaimed upon seeing Bud's new form, “He looks wonderful!”

With an enthusiastic few words toward your newly evolved pokemon you quickly get back to the battle. Bud nods his head at your commands and looks back at the little bird who decided to take advantage of the time you spent giving orders to build up a little speed to Tackle Bud. This time your partner barely moved from the attack. Merely sliding a few inches across the ground from the impact. The fletchling looked up a bit surprised that its attack didn't do more as Bud released a Sweet Scent from his unbloomed flower. The tiny bird seemed to move a bit herky jerky at first Growling at Bud only to stop moving and just stand in place as if in a daze. Bud wasted no time and quickly Whipped out a pair of Vines from his sides wrapping them around the little bird. With its wings restrained the fletchling found itself being pulled toward the Ivysaur just as Bud takes off in a run toward the tiny bird. The resulting collision is cringe worthy as both combatants slam into each other hard and separate. There is no wonder why the attack is called Double-Edge as you see Bud a bit staggered and shaking his head after the assault. The fletchling is in far worse shape lying on the ground. Still, the bird seemed rather resilient as it stumbles back up to its feet Growling some more at Bud. The swagger it had before now gone and replaced by a rather serious look that says fun time is over even as the vines wrapped around it continue to sap its energy. One way or another, the fletchling wasn't going to be able to take much more of this. It seemed to be running on sheer willpower at this point and Bud definitely looked to have the upper hand in the battle despite the little robin's demeanor.

What will you do?
((Cheers Stark, hope you're feeling better! Sorry for the drop in quality in this one, posting from my phone to keep this moving before I go on vacation...))

As the Fletchling stumbled and struggled to remain conscious, both Levin and Bud knew they'd done great the round - their planned worked out perfectly, and the robin's Tackles and Growls did little to stop the Ivysaur.

- Way to go Bud! That's the spirit, keep it up!

He wasn't usually one to cheer, but Bud needed frequent encouragement... or he used to. Turning to his Trainer, the Grass-Type's smile was easy to read, telling Levin he didn't need to worry about him anymore. His confidence renewed, the Ivysaur again locked eyes with the weakened opponent, ready to wrap it up.

We're so close... I can't screw up now!

The Flying-Type seemed worn out, but the lingering thought that it could take to the skies and flee at any moment still worried him. Brave and stubborn as this one seemed, every Pokemon had some degree of survival instinct and he couldn't afford to let Fletchling's kick in... They had to deal the decisive blow now!

- It's all or nothing Bud! It seems groggy so take the opening to hit a Venoshock! If it tries to fly out of range shoot it back down with Bullet Seed, then finish it with Sleep Powder!

The first attempt to put the bird asleep earlier in the match had failed miserably, but now that it was weaker and affected by Sweet Scent he had a better chance of subduing it. Knocking out cold someone he wanted to befriend still didn't feel like the way to go, so putting Fletchling asleep was their second best chance at capturing it...

Min cheered from the sidelines, eager to see her friend win and the strangely possessive Fletchling beaten. She was nobody's property, much less this bird's!

Come on Bud, you can do it!

Last edited by MarbleZone; 07-10-2014 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:24 AM   #152
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

Pest: The battle continued and you began to think that with any luck you might be able to end this quickly. The tyrunt had proven to be a little more clever than expected, but it still was no match for Invidia. Having issued your commands to the croagunk you await the results. Invidia holds her hands out in front of her as a ball of energy forms. Not wanting to give her a chance to attack the tyrunt charges toward Invidia who fires the ball of energy toward the oncoming death machine. The ball flies quickly as the tyrunt barely ducks while sidestepping the attack which impacts in an explosion behind it kicking up a cloud of dust and dirt that flies everywhere. Invidia tries to recover, but the attack took a lot out of her and by the time she does the tyrunt once more Tackles her down to the ground causing her to slide across the surface. The tyrunt leaps back and prepares to attack again and you can tell by the bit of slowness Invidia is showing in getting up that the last attack hurt her more than previous ones did. Perhaps it was due to her guard still being down a bit from the earlier Tail Attacks, perhaps it was something else. Regardless, Invidia gets to her knees and you can see her once more charging up for another attack. The tyrunt once more charges forward as your croagunk manages to get to her feet thrusting out her arms and sending another Focused Blast of energy toward the oncoming dinosaur. Once more the tyrunt ducks and tries to sidestep the attack, but Invidia counted on the move and compensated sending her attack a little lower than her last. This time it impacts the ground in front of the tyrunt sending it flying back where it flops on the ground as it skids to a stop. You can see Invidia is breathing rather heavily. The last two attacks seemed to take a lot out of her. The tyrunt manages to slowly stand up, but looks rather unsteady on its feet. Its eyes narrow toward Invidia and your croagunk returns the stare. One thing was for sure, neither of these two were going to last much longer and this battle was about to reach its climax.

What will you do?

In a blast of power, Invidia's attack flew at the approaching Tyrunt. The little dinosaur was unharmed, however, quickly ducking so that the Focus Blast soared over its head and collided into the ground, where it burst harmlessly in a cloud of dirt and dust.

"... I guess it's a little unreliable," Pest admitted to herself. No matter, she thought. The law of averages promised that the next one would hit.

Invidia barely had time to croak in annoyance before the Tyrunt slammed into her with another Tackle. Softened up by her foe's whipping tail, she felt this attack more intensely than its predecessors as the dinosaur slammed her into the ground, pushing her a fair distance and leaving an ugly skid mark. When it stepped back in preparation for another attack, she slowly got to a kneeling position, paused to catch her breath, and stood up. That last one had actually hurt. She would have to do better this time.

The Tyrunt charged again. Gathering her power, Invidia thrust another Focus Blast at the enemy, making sure to aim lower this time. The Tyrunt seemed to be smarter than the average monster, doing its best to minimize the damage it received, so she would have to adjust her attack enough to make it count. Sure enough, as her attack flew at it, the dinosaur ducked again. That wasn't going to save it, however; the Focus Blast exploded at its feet, knocking it into the air hard enough to force it backward. This time it was the one to make a skid mark as it impacted the dirt.

Pest grinned at this. She was about to order a third Focus Blast when she noticed her Pokemon's slight wheezing. "Energy," she noted. "Of course. I always forget little details like that ..." She shook her head. "Sorry, Invidia. I'll have to figure out another way."

Invidia croaked weakly in gratitude. She liked the feeling of power the attack gave her, but she really should practice it more often before using it seriously.

The trainer sized up the two Pokemon. Neither of them looked like they could last much longer; she would have to make these next moves count. As they stared each other down, she considered her options, knowing that her choice could make or break the battle.

"Focus Blast is out," she said to herself. "Revenge would be nice, but it would probably cause the Tyrunt to use its tail again to take the bite out of it. It looks like we'll have to outspeed it even more ... what to do ..."

She tapped her chin in thought. Suddenly, an answer presented itself.

"Invidia! Try a simpler attack this time. Give it a taste of your Low Sweep, and then go in for another Low Sweep. You can do this!"
Old 07-11-2014, 12:31 AM   #153
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Jolteonjak: Pleased with the combined effort of your two bugs, you calmly take their homemade sling over to where the clauncher is trapped. With a reassuring voice you let the crustacean know what you are planning to do and await its response. You can definitely see the signs of dehydration and the general dryness of the shell the closer you get. Instead of a vibrant blue, this creature seems to have a dull hue to it from being out in the sun too long. For a brief moment the water type stares at you out of one eye on the side of its head before letting out a weak, “Clau...” while letting its small limb drop limply to its side. From all appearances it looks like it is accepting your offer. Regardless, it seems to be too weak to argue whether it wants to or not.

What will you do?

Chad watched Clauncher to see if he would be allowed to help the Water Gun Pokémon to the pond. Its condition seemed to be getting much worse though. Its shell was drying out, and its vivid colors were fading.

‘We’re going to need to act fast,’ Chad thought to himself. He looked back at Wyatt and his Pokémon standing by. “Wyatt, could you come help me please?” Chad called out to Wyatt. Ledyba, who by now was carrying Taran, came over as well. “So we know Clauncher is stuck in a hole. It was able to move, albeit weakly, its small limb,” Chad pondered what the cause of Clauncher’s impediment was. He took out his Pokedex to look again. “According to my Pokedex, Clauncher have a small claw and a large claw, like a Kingler. Maybe the large claw is stuck in the hole?”

Chad surveyed the immediate area. He thought this idea might be his best shot. “Clauncher, I’m going to dig around this hole to see if we get you freed and back to the pond,” he said calmly. “I wish I brought my Quagsire with me, so he could give you some water.” Chad got down on his hands and knees and began to dig around the hole Clauncher was stuck in. “Ledyba, can you give me a hand please? No attacks.” Ledyba flew to the ground also near the hole and started digging. Ledyba, had a bit of an advantage with four hands doing the digging. “You’re doing a great job bud. We’ll be done in no time, and hopefully after that we can transport Clauncher to the pond.”

Chad looked at the sling. It was placed on the ground a little distance from where he and Ledyba was working. “I think we may need that sling soon,” he turned to look at the progress he and Ledyba were making. “Don’t worry Clauncher,” he tried to reassure the Water-type, “we’ll have you back in water soon.”

Stats
Old 07-11-2014, 01:43 AM   #154
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Schala: For a moment you almost manage to take control of the situation, but Airmid has her own plans. Plans you are resigned to accept for the time being it seems. Airmid puts on a sweet innocent look that gets the Pumpkaboo's attention. The Jack-o-Lantern stops and looks blankly at the gulpin letting out a quiet “Boo...?” That was just enough to trigger a set of Tears from Airmid. Although you have your suspicions that the Tears are actually Fake. The pumpkaboo soon begins bouncing around in a frenzy unsure what to do as it begins to panic, “Boo. Boo. Pumpka! Ka! Boo!” Once more it looks at Airmid who has a cute little look of please on her face as she once more holds out the garland. The pumpkaboo quickly rushed over to Airmid and snatched the garland only to accidentally drop it and in its panicked frenzy stepped on it and ruined it. “KAAAAA...!” it shrieked. The pumpkin's eyes went wide as it bounced around frenetically trying to figure out what it should do. The question is...

What will you do?

Schala watched as Airmid tried to convince the other Pokemon to take the garland. As she suspected, the Shroomish went for Charm and then Fake Tears. It seemed to be working, and as the ghost rushed to take it, Schala relaxed. The moment of relaxation didn't last long however, as the garland was soon dropped and trampled on in the Pumpkaboo's haste.

And everything seemed to be going fine...Looks like it worked a little too well. Came the thought.

The pumpkin looked rather upset, and Schala knew that Airmid probably was too. Not necessarily because of the garland being destroyed--they generally lasted a few minutes at most around her Houndour, so Airmid was used to them being short-lived. But the fact that her 'new friend' was distressed as a result would definitely upset her.

Schala looked over at her Shroomish. Sure enough, Airmid looked a bit like she might cry for real this time, which probably wasn't making the Pumpkaboo feel better.

I should probably get involved before this gets any worse. Schala decided.

She approached the pair carefully, unable to help feeling a little nervous. Just because the ghost type didn't look dangerous right now didn't mean that it wouldn't lash out if she startled it while it was so upset.

"Hey," she said as she drew near, trying to get the Pumpkaboo's attention.

She bent down to grab the ruined garland and paused to give Airmid a comforting pat, and then turned her full attention to the other Pokemon. She plastered what she hopped was a calming smile on her face and addressed the Pumpkaboo in a soft tone.

"Don't be upset; accidents happen. I'm sure Airmid here will be happy to make you another one, if you let her. Maybe she'll even teach you how to make them."

Airmid, looking a bit more composed, nodded vigorously. Schala was sure she was barely holding back from rushing to grab more supplies right that second.

"So, what do you say?" She asked hopefully.

(Profile)
Old 07-12-2014, 07:46 AM   #155
Rakurai
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Rakurai: Deciding to leave the fletchling, despite Flandre's near attempt to provoke the little bird, you head off toward the pond in search of a less common seeming pokemon. Chantelle happily walks beside you as the sisters follow. “Fletchlings are fairly common in Kalos,” Chantelle explains, “Where I come from they often signal the start of spring due to their migration. So dragon type pokemon... Well the dragons in Kalos are quite a bit different than those you probably have here. A little less traditional in body structure than a Dragonite or a Salamence. One of ours is more bat-like than lizard. Another is kind of squishy looking and the last one is really a dinosaur that went extinct a long time ago, but thanks to fossil revitalization has begun to return. In fact Flandre there will probably look more like a dragon than any of the actual dragons from Kalos. It's just one of the unique differences my region has compared to others. So other than these two, what other kinds of dragon style pokemon do you have?”

You continue making your way toward the pond when a small black and white bear steps in your path and holds it's paw out to you with a rather serious look on its face. Chantelle takes a step forward and the tiny bear quickly gets in her way and continues to hold out its paw. “Awww... isn't that cute? This little Pancham is looking for us to pay some kind of toll in order to pass,” the Kalosian trainer giggled.

What will you do?
Leaving the Fletchling behind, Katsura and his Pokemon continued along with Chantelle towards the pond in the center of the safari. On the way, she took the time to explain the nature of the Dragon types native to Kalos, and asked him what his other Dragon type Pokemon were.

"Hmm... Well, in addition to Flandre and Tia here, I have a Bagon and an Axew, who I've taken to calling Chal and Presea.", he replied. "The former is a bit of a no-nonsense type, while the latter tends to keep to herself. They're not with me at the moment, though, so I'm afraid I can't introduce you to them."

"Those Kalosian dragons you mentioned sound pretty interesting.", he continued, after mulling over the possibility of running into one of them. "I'd love to own and raise all of them someday, too. Though if there's one dragon I'd like to own above anything else, it would have to be a Deino. It might sound a little weird coming from a guy like me, but there's something about them I find extremely adorable. I've heard they can grow up to be pretty nasty if they're not trained properly, but that's a challenge I'd be willing to take."

It wasn't long after he had finished expressing his dragon-related musings that he spotted diminutive figure of a Pancham up ahead, and as soon as the bear took notice, it moved in front of him, and gestured with a paw as though it were demanding something. When Chantelle attempted to continue forward, it responded in the same manner. “Awww... isn't that cute? This little Pancham is looking for us to pay some kind of toll in order to pass.”, she giggled.

Flandre on the other hand, wasn't quite as amused by the panda's actions, and seemed to view them as a challenge instead, the Charmander puffing her chest out and starting to march towards it in an attempt to look intimidating. However, about as as quickly as she had forgotten about Tia's watchful eyes did she find herself caught in the Gible's jaws yet again, and reacted in the same manner as before, flailing her arms and legs wildly whilst making a racket. "Okay... I think that's about enough mischief from you for today.", Katsura sighed, reaching down so Tia could hand her off to him, the Charmander crossing her arms and pouting, looking rather displeased to be carried by him.

"I don't think I really want another mischief-maker, either...", he remarked as he reached back into his pack with an arm and removed some Pokemon food from within, before placing it onto the ground before the Pancham. "If that's good enough for you, we'll be on our way now.", he said to the panda, hoping that it wouldn't bother them now that he had decided play along with its little game...
Old 07-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #156
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:

lilbluecorsola: You wander into the zone answering questions and recollecting about your partners while Chantelle listens with interest. You notice a gleam of excitement in her eye when you ask her some questions. “Oh! I come from Anistar City. It's in the East of the Kalos region. We have a large crystalline formation that we call the Sundial. Although it has come to be found that the material is probably related to Mega Stones. Those are stones that can evolve certain pokemon to an even stronger level for a short period of time. It's really quite amazing!” Chantelle spun around in circles as she thought about the wonders of her own homeland. “After I traveled the region and went through the gym circuit Professor Sycamore asked me if I wanted to go on an even bigger adventure. How could I say no to that? It was the chance of a lifetime, so here I am! I am soooo... happy I did it too. I mean I almost didn't, but I've met so many interesting people and been to sooo... many amazing places. I can't imagine not going on this tour. It really has been a bit of a dream come true.” Chantelle paused as she looked around and let the breeze blow across her face, “I have to say, this is a pretty amazing land too. I almost wish I could stay for a while and see it all. I hear there's a garden up in the clouds. I bet that is incredible!” You continue on your way with Link and Mary following close behind as Mary continues to answer your questions, “I didn't know all of them, but I had met a couple of them during my travels. Even battled some of them. Jean whooped me, but don't tell him I said that. As far as he knows, I let him win.” Chantelle winked slyly.

Before long you run into a Flabébé and scan it all the while remaining cautious in the hopes that you might be able to enjoy its dance upon the breeze. The small fairy pays little attention to you and your group despite Link's imposing presence. Instead it seems to be reveling in riding the air crrents up and down and around. Spinning and dipping, flipping and flying with a grace you may have imagined, but not to the level you are seeing here. After a few minutes Chantelle speaks up, “I know this is pretty amazing, but we might be here awhile if you plan to watch the entire show. Flabébé are known to do this for hours. It's rally up to you if you want to keep watching or not, but I just wanted to let you know so you didn't end up spending all of your time here watching this pokemon even if it is really quite beautiful.”

What will you do?
"Anistar? That sounds like a lovely city. Mega Stones, huh..." Jessica was suddenly reminded that the scientists' research had apparently uncovered some kind of crystalline substance near the creature's remains. Could it have been...?

She kept quiet on the subject as she listened to Chantelle excitedly describe her journey and dreams, feeling a sense of nostalgia as she recalled the last time she conversed with someone like this. In another time, another place… She wondered how that person was doing now. Whether she won her tournament, what other worlds and waters she’d visited, the sights she’d seen… Perhaps her Wartortle had even grown into a Blastoise by now.

Chantelle held her hat and lifted her hair to the breeze, remarking on the beauty of the land before her and how she yearned to stay so she could savor it all. At this, a familiar pang of inevitable parting rose within Jess. She gazed up at the clouds as her companion commented on the fantastical garden she heard existed up there. Jessica smiled to herself, reminiscing on more fond memories of her first adventure in that exact location.

"If you ever return to here, I'd be happy to show you around. You've already been so kind to act as our guide, I'd like to return the favor. I've been to the Cloud Garden a few times myself, and it truly is very beautiful."

As the topic turned to the other trainers Chantelle was traveling with, Jessica giggled as the girl confessed her supreme loss to the boy named Jean. Jess had noted one of her own friends who had bested her in battle joining the guy's group earlier; she figured the two were probably getting along.

When Flabébé appeared, Jessica remained on guard, but the sprite took no notice of them, drifting gracefully through the air as a midsummer dream. The group watched in awe as the little ballerina pirouetted on her podium, petal skirt twirling as pixie powder mixed with pollen. Some of the gold dust landed on Mary’s nose when she tiptoed closer to sniff insquisitively, causing her to sneeze.

After a while Chantelle whispered softly so as not to disturb the show, warning that it could last for a long time. Jessica glanced at her Pokémon to gauge their interest and intent; Mary had already plopped down on the grass, eyes wide with delight, seeming transfixed by the one-actor play. Such a vision was even more exquisite than she could have imagined. Link likewise was entranced, although his attention appeared strangely focused on the performer herself. Though he was no longer tensed for combat, he still appeared restless - almost anxious for some reason, as if he recognized something about the fairy...

Jessica looked at Chantelle and rubbed her neck. "I guess we'll stay and watch then," she laughed. "Hope you don't mind."

As she settled down near her Pokémon, she noticed Mary creeping forward tentatively. As the tiny acrobat passed overheard, the lamb tried to mimic the master's movements, albeit clumsily. Slowly getting the hang of it, her spirit leaped forward, bouncing without a care. Jessica beamed at the scenery, wishing these peaceful days could go on forever... To prevent herself from falling asleep, she continued chatting with Chantelle to the best of her (awkward) ability, keeping an alert eye on Mary to make sure she didn't bother Flabébé too much by trying to nibble on her flower.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:50 AM   #157
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Jean's Friend Safari - Please reply in silver

EpicSquirtle: Not feeling at all confident about approaching the Jewel Pokémon you hesitate before eventually stepping forward and asking Carbink what is wrong. Carbink stares back at you and sighs deeply, for a moment giving you the impression its not going to open up at all, but it then looks up at the sky and all around, blinking against the light.

"Poor Carbink," Jean pipes up. "I believe I did not think ahead when bringing Carbink to your land. These Pokémon are quite rare in our region. They live deep under the ground so like to shelter in caves and such structures. Here Carbink is open to the elements. The wind, the rain, the sun. Maybe we can help to make it some shelter more like its home. What do you think?"

Treepandaone: Choosing to bypass the Helioptile before it notices you, you attempt to turn the topic of conversation toward Jean who is more than happy to accommodate your wishes. "Ah yes indeed. Home certainly is where the heart is," Jean replies. "I was born and bred in Kalos, the son of a Gym Leader and Pokémon Ranger, I grew up surrounded by strong, clever, well-trained Pokémon and am confident in my abilities to train any Pokémon I meet. I also believe the rarity of a Pokémon is of little importance, it is the heart that counts, so our convictions are similar where it matters."

Walking along Jean continues to talk about the decisions he's made that have led him to be here in Fizzy Bubbles when out of nowhere a small grey and white Pokémon with big blue eyes and a small stone in its head appears, eyeing you closely with an unblinking stare. You're not quite sure if it's curious, annoyed, or a bit of both, but whatever the case it's leaving you feeling a tad uneasy.

"This is a Carbink," Jean explains, smiling widely. "They usually live underground so you don't see them all too often. It is an interesting Pokémon don't you think?"

myahoo: "I've yet to come across anyone whose recollection of meeting their first Pokémon is not an interesting one," Jean replies with a smile. "There is always something special about that first meeting, no matter how it comes about. I can only imagine your excitement at ten years of age, to find your egg hatching and to meet your Pokémon for the first time as it is born. This is exciting and special, and I can understand how the memory makes you smile so happily."

"Are there any Pokemon I share almost everything with?" Jean repeats in response to your question. "I do have one special teammate who travels everywhere with me and has since I was six years old. He, too, came to me as an egg given by my parents who thought I should learn to be responsible by learning to care for another. We've been inseparable since he was born, and will be for as long as we live."

Phantump's appearance cuts the conversation short, though, the Stump Pokémon staring at you eerily. While it's not the Pokémon you were hoping to find it's definitely up there with your favourites going from media reports of the latest species of Pokémon coming out of the Kalos region and so you decide to befriend it, getting down low and moving in closer.

"I cannot say what its fascination is," Jean responds to your question, "but this Pokémon is definitely showing an interest in you." Almost a second later Phamtumps eyes glow and a bright wave of light is shot straight at Wildfire, confusing the poor little Cyndaquil.

"Oh dear," Jean cries apologetically. "It seems Phantump wants to know whether or not you are a strong trainer..."

Itzatrap: Answering Jean's question you realise as you are talking that you really are happy with your life at the moment. You're living the dream, and have very little to complain about, so life at the moment is pretty darned awesome, even if that little fact isn't always glaringly obvious. Upon first discovering Helioptile you cannot say you're not at all curious, but something about this little Pokémon hasn't quite set off your trainer radar. As cute as the little Generator Pokémon is, you'd rather move on and see what other Pokémon are hiding away in here.

Continuing on, Jean obliges you by answering your question since you've already been quite open about your own travels. "I was born and bred in Kalos, the son of a Gym Leader and Pokémon Ranger," he replies, smiling fondly at the thought of his parents. "I grew up surrounded by strong, clever, well-trained Pokémon and am confident in my abilities to train any Pokémon I meet. I believe the rarity of a Pokémon is of little importance as it is the heart that matters, so I have a variety of Pokémon on my team, most relatively easy to find."

You are soon confronted by an eerie-looking Pokémon, however, that appears out of nowhere to block your path. "Wow, that's a Phantump!" Jean exclaims. "They're not the most common of Pokémon, but I suppose they're easy enough to find if you're looking in the right place. Phamtump are said to be tree stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest. Perhaps you find this Pokémon a little more interesting?"

Talon87: Jean listens intently while you explain Mankey's story, finally nodding thoughtfully. "Perhaps there is no trust between you because Mankey knows that deep down you have no trust in him? Wanting to trust him and actually trusting are very different things. Much like a parent calming a tantruming child, you must show that you will not stand for inappropriate behaviour. Mankey needs guidance, and you both need to work to earn one another's trust. With guidance comes trust, with trust comes friendship. This will not happen overnight, but you must start somewhere."

Both of you turn to face Carbink. "I would not worry about Carbink," Jean continues with a smile. "It is part fairy, part rock type, so can hold its own in battle against a fighting Pokémon. That is if you feel using Mankey today is a good idea. We are here to make friends, after all."

Witnessing your unease Jean smiles. "Raising a Pokémon is a great responsibility, and it is not always smooth sailing. To raise a Pokémon well you must weather the storm. The question is, are you ready to dive in the deep end? Because if you are not, you may only cause more damage. Be sure in your convictions, and go with it. Trust in your gut feelings and you're sure to be rewarded..."

Manon's Friend Safari - Please reply in red

Charminions: Manon listens intently while you speak, taking in every word you have to say. Though you find yourself stuttering due to nerves you wouldn't guess she's noticed as she's more interested in your story than in how it is relayed, and you soon find yourself relaxing somewhat in her presence. Fennekin's arrival on the scene soon interrupts the conversation, however, with your desire to befriend the little Pokémon beginning to turn your attention to the little critter whom you strongly suspect is a foxy little fire type. Concerned this may prove problematic with Sheba who already has a rather volatile relationship with Shinka, you decide to pursue a strategy that will hopefully have her throwing comparisons out the window and instead pass her an Oran Berry, urging her to befriend the Kalos-native Pokémon. If a good rapport can be set up from day one, there may be hope for at least one less drama between team mates which can only be a positive outcome.

Sheba is happy to oblige and eagerly takes the berry, approaching Fennekin and dropping it at the little Fox Pokémon's feet. Fennekin at first takes a wary step back but appears very curious about Sheba, and in turn, you. It looks her up and down then yips something at her, turning and diving back into the tall grass from which it had appeared. Sheba barks at you then swiftly races into the grass after Fennekin so you give chase and soon find yourselves emerging from the grass and standing by a small pond where Fennekin gestures to a stick floating in the middle. "Fennekin!" it cries, apparently asking for some help in retrieving its lost item...

Lass El: Manon chuckles heartily upon hearing you introduce yourself to Bergmite, absolutely delighted that you have taken a liking to her Pokémon. Something about the way she's giggling does make you feel slightly uneasy, but you can sense there is no malice present, only happiness that your time together is going so well already.

"Berg-mite!" the little Ice Chunk Pokémon replies excitedly, momentarily dipping beneath the waters' surface only to reappear a moment later along with several small ice cubes it has created by breathing into the water. "Bergmite! Bergmite!" it repeats, hurling one of the ice cubes at a knot in the tree beside the pond.

"This little Bergmite loves to play and it seems he's wanting to practice its targeting skills," Manon smiles. "Perhaps your Spearow may know a targeting move and they can practice together? Won't it be lovely if you all become good friends?!"

CyberBlastoise: An outsider stumbling across this scene would quite possibly watch on in dumbfounded amusement as you get down on your hands and knees to approach Fennekin with, "Who's a cute little girly, you are, yes you are..."

Fennekin on the other hand is far from impressed, staring back at you with an unreadable expression making you wonder if this little Fox Pokémon is a girl after all. Manon giggles lightheartedly, clearly finding the situation uniquely entertaining. "Perhaps you have insulted Fennekin's manhood, Bill? Maybe you can find a way to make it up to him before he runs away?"

OkikuMew: Completely thrown by Manon's response to your question you have no idea what to think as the "girl" leads you into her zone and proceeds to spark up conversation. Though your question had not been answered, and it was plain as day that Manon found the question to be rather entertaining, you figure there must have just been some miscommunication. She's very feminine and stylish after all, it must have just been a slip of the tongue. Mustn't it? Looking her up and down you wonder. There are, after all, many transgenders out there who make better looking women than... well.. women. But no, in this case it's unlikely. Isn't it?

Turning your attention instead to Manon's question you answer her to the best of your ability while the girl listens intently, taking in every word you say. That is until you find yourself staring at a Bergmite who appears as curious about you as you are about genders today. Much to Ayla's chagrin you call Himiko out for assistance, wishing to call upon her psychic prowess to uncover Bergmite's gender. Deciding to go with the simplest test first, Himiko attempts to Charm the little Ice Chunk Pokémon and succeeds, revealing this little Pokémon to be a boy who seems to be smitten with your Espeon and blushes deeply whenever they make eye contact. Well at least that's one of the two confirmed. For now...
Old 07-24-2014, 02:05 PM   #158
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Charminions: Manon listens intently while you speak, taking in every word you have to say. Though you find yourself stuttering due to nerves you wouldn't guess she's noticed as she's more interested in your story than in how it is relayed, and you soon find yourself relaxing somewhat in her presence. Fennekin's arrival on the scene soon interrupts the conversation, however, with your desire to befriend the little Pokémon beginning to turn your attention to the little critter whom you strongly suspect is a foxy little fire type. Concerned this may prove problematic with Sheba who already has a rather volatile relationship with Shinka, you decide to pursue a strategy that will hopefully have her throwing comparisons out the window and instead pass her an Oran Berry, urging her to befriend the Kalos-native Pokémon. If a good rapport can be set up from day one, there may be hope for at least one less drama between team mates which can only be a positive outcome.

Sheba is happy to oblige and eagerly takes the berry, approaching Fennekin and dropping it at the little Fox Pokémon's feet. Fennekin at first takes a wary step back but appears very curious about Sheba, and in turn, you. It looks her up and down then yips something at her, turning and diving back into the tall grass from which it had appeared. Sheba barks at you then swiftly races into the grass after Fennekin so you give chase and soon find yourselves emerging from the grass and standing by a small pond where Fennekin gestures to a stick floating in the middle. "Fennekin!" it cries, apparently asking for some help in retrieving its lost item...

Sheba merrily grabs the berry with her mouth, walking over to the little Fennekin before dropping it at its feet. The Fox Pokemon's response did seem cautious, taking a step back, but still takes a curious look at Sheba.

The Fennekin then turns its gaze to Charm, who simply gives a lighthearted, "Nice to meet you, Fennekin," coupled with a smile. Much to his dismay, the Fennekin takes off into the tall grass from whence it came, Sheba giving a quick bark to her trainer before running after Fennekin. Charm felt his heart drop a bit to see the Fennekin run away so soon, but began to give chase as well, refusing to give up.

After a bit of running, he finds the Fennekin standing before a pond- gesturing to a stick that's floating in the middle. "Fennekin!" it cries, seeking aid in getting back her lost item.

Charm began to think about how he could get the stick back. Sheba wouldn't be comfortable jumping into the water, but before he could begin thinking of other options, Sheba nudges his leg. "Dour!" she barks, volunteering herself to retrieve the stick as she looks over to the river. "You sure, Sheba? I know water isn't kind to Fire-types like you," the trainer replies. "Dour, Houn-dour!" the Houndour barks again, this time with more enthusiasm. Charm couldn't help but smile at the effort, "Well, okay. It's a small pond, but be careful. Come back quick, okay?" The Houndour nods, turning towards the river, hind legs tensed as she readies herself to jump in.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:40 PM   #159
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Treepandaone: Choosing to bypass the Helioptile before it notices you, you attempt to turn the topic of conversation toward Jean who is more than happy to accommodate your wishes. "Ah yes indeed. Home certainly is where the heart is," Jean replies. "I was born and bred in Kalos, the son of a Gym Leader and Pokémon Ranger, I grew up surrounded by strong, clever, well-trained Pokémon and am confident in my abilities to train any Pokémon I meet. I also believe the rarity of a Pokémon is of little importance, it is the heart that counts, so our convictions are similar where it matters."

Walking along Jean continues to talk about the decisions he's made that have led him to be here in Fizzy Bubbles when out of nowhere a small grey and white Pokémon with big blue eyes and a small stone in its head appears, eyeing you closely with an unblinking stare. You're not quite sure if it's curious, annoyed, or a bit of both, but whatever the case it's leaving you feeling a tad uneasy.

"This is a Carbink," Jean explains, smiling widely. "They usually live underground so you don't see them all too often. It is an interesting Pokémon don't you think?"
Matthew listened to Jean's origin story as they continued their journey deeper into the Safari Zone wildlife, the Pokémon trainer enjoying conversing with the stranger and hanging out with Cradily.

He mused on days spent with friends at similar areas, most notably the Fizzytopia Park, and made a mental note of a should-be visit sometime in the near distant future. Cradily, walking beside the two trainers, seemed to be enjoying the solar rays as its eyes frittered from side to side in search of something; its dark yellow eyes glinting from underneath the crescent ninja-hood. Though it was a grass-type by trade, the Pokémon had a history of enjoying shallow tides and beach-life, and Matthew wondered what it considered “home”, given its relatively new life in the modern era. He had made Fizzy Bubbles his home despite being from Kanto originally, hailing from the small town of Viridian. Cradily, on the other hand, had a very unknown history, and while the Pokémon trainer could guess its ancestry lay somewhere in the Fizzy Bubbles region because of where the source fossil was found, he could never really know where or how much Cradily remembered of its past millennia ago.

Jean spoke of being a child of a Pokémon gym leader and ranger, two prestigious positions. Matthew smiled at the notion of some universal commonalities between the two nations; the gym challenge transcending all barriers of nationality and the concept of keeping Pokémon safe, ala Pokémon Rangers.

“A representative of your nation indeed, that's incredible,” Matthew said at the prospect of traveling with a surely well-known figure of Kalos, the Gym Leaders being heralded as celebrities in some cultures, “There must have been massive pressure for you to succeed then? Two well-respected parents like that.”

Matthew pondered on his own family, and felt a pang of guilt that he hadn't called in for some time. When he first set off he promised his mother a phone call every week, and while that lasted some time, he was now a man of the world, and the pressure for vigilant communication was now past its peak, his age of 27 allowing him some degree of independence, as long as the occasional Mothers an Father's day cards were sent yearly.

“My father is a scientist.” Matthew explained, smiling as he remembered the good times of his youth, “he studies Fossil Pokémon, hence my fascination. I doubt even he would believe how many I have under my banner”

He joked, but there was some truth to his words. His father had only ever studied the fossil species under fastidious laboratory conditions, and while he held a minor collection of fossils he had never owned the re-animated Pokémon. Matthew shunned negative thoughts into the back of his mind for the time being; his father's history under guard for Team Rocket, being forced to figure out a way to clone Mew and create the “ultimate Pokémon” was a memory he would rather forget, but one he knew he couldn't.

It was a juxtaposition to his guide's words, however. Matthew had grown up fearful of the Pokémon Team Rocket possessed, having been under rule from their secret headquarters for most of his teenage years until he met Rhyhorn, the Pokémon who set him free from his anxiousness and allowed him to travel the world. They had come a long way together, and Matthew knew they still had much further to go in life. He would never stop adventuring.

dig dig dig. Pop!

Once again his musings were interrupted, this time by a small grey blob bursting from the ground with an unrelenting stare. Matthew was met by another Pokémon he had never come across, though that was a given, he was truly surprised by the look of this one. Two rhomboid-like ears stuck out at a 90 degree angle as piercing blues eyes accompanied a small sparkling stone Matthew would have guessed was a forehead. Making no sudden movements, he once more turned to his Pokédex to discover more of the species.

“Carbink. The Jewel Pokémon. It has slept underground for hundreds of millions of years since its birth. It's occasionally found during the excavation of caves.”

“Woah” Matthew exclaimed as the robotic voice finished given its statistics, “A Pokémon as old as my fossils, huh?”

He had come across a few like it that didn't share the fossil Pokémon status such as the fish Pokémon Relicanth. It too managed to survive long periods of time using its rock-type status, thought that lived in the deep ocean rather than deep underground. Matthew continued to scan the information page his Pokédex brought up, only to stop and double check its typing.

“A fairy type? What's that?!” he turned and asked Jean, “We don't have any of those around here, have they discovered a new type of Pokémon?”

Father would be fascinated. Jean explained a little more about the Carbink as it continued to sit and stare, calling it “interesting” at which Matthew agreed profusely.

“Interesting indeed. Exceptionally cute but not for me perhaps” he explained, bending his knees to be lower to the ground, “Sorry for disturbing you Carbink, you can go back underground.”

Matthew stood back up and placed a hand of Cradily's body, ushering his Careful-natured barnacle in another direction.

“Let's go that way” he said in a calm mannor, pointing off into the distance, excited at what more he could learn about the new Pokémon of Kalos
Old 07-25-2014, 08:17 AM   #160
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Quote:

Lass El: Manon chuckles heartily upon hearing you introduce yourself to Bergmite, absolutely delighted that you have taken a liking to her Pokémon. Something about the way she's giggling does make you feel slightly uneasy, but you can sense there is no malice present, only happiness that your time together is going so well already.

"Berg-mite!" the little Ice Chunk Pokémon replies excitedly, momentarily dipping beneath the waters' surface only to reappear a moment later along with several small ice cubes it has created by breathing into the water. "Bergmite! Bergmite!" it repeats, hurling one of the ice cubes at a knot in the tree beside the pond.

"This little Bergmite loves to play and it seems he's wanting to practice its targeting skills," Manon smiles. "Perhaps your Spearow may know a targeting move and they can practice together? Won't it be lovely if you all become good friends?!"

El hadn't been expecting Manon to start giggling. It took her a little off-guard at first, but it wasn't long before she gave a thumbs up and a big smile before turning back to her new icy acquaintance. Sparow was looking into its icy surface, not quite sure what to make of her distorted reflection. El reached over to give the little bird a a scratch on the head, no need to deny her some affection on account of making attempts at a new friend.

"Berg-mite!" The Pokemon's sudden cry and movement made El jump. For one gut-wrenching moment, she thought she had somehow insulted it with the head-scratch. She watched on dejectedly as it sunk into the lake. Could Bergmite swim, she wondered? She certainly hoped they could, or that Manon at least was capable of such. The last time she'd jumped into a water body to help a struggling Pokemon hadn't exactly ended as well as it could have. Sparow took a few nervous hops back from the water's edge and glanced at her trainer, El's somewhat worried look not doing much to help sooth the bird.

To their relief, however, the Bergmite was soon to resurface and El quick to mentally kick herself for forgetting that ice floats. Bobbing up beside it came several bits of ice, gently floating in the water. "Bergmite! Bergmite!" It called. El looked on curiously, without a clue where this was leading.

Embarrassment, as it turned out. The Bergmite flung one of the ice cubes at a nearby tree, and the sound of it hitting its target made El jump yet again. Sparow let out a series of caws that sounded suspiciously like an imitation of a human laugh. El shot the bird a look and pushed her gently away. Sparow promptly hopped back closer than she was before as soon as El took her hand back away.

"This little Bergmite loves to play and it seems he's wanting to practice its targeting skills." El and Sparow shifted their attention from eachother back to Manon as she began to speak again. "Perhaps your Spearow may know a targeting move and they can practice together? Won't it be lovely if you all become good friends?!"

A grin broke out on El's face. "Sure, we can do that! Can't we girl?" She offered her hand to her avian Pokemon friend.

"Spea!" Sparow cried and hopped on up. El carefully lifted her hand up to her shoulder, which Sparow dutifully switched over too. Once certain the bird had a secure grip, El got back to her own feet and pointed towards the tree with her opposite arm, so as to obtain maximum dramatic effect without getting in Sparow's way.

"Alright girl, you know what to do! Time to show off those keen eyes of yours to our new friend here! Fire off a Tri-Attack at that tree, and make it a good one!"

Sparow cawed and fluttered up to El's head. She did not find need to close her beak, instead taking the chance to go straight into firing off the attack. Though El had no doubt in Sparow's capabilities, she still found herself holding her breath in the few seconds the whole thing took.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #161
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink

Ex-Admiral Insane: You feel relief begin to seep into your bones as Swirlix appears to tire out; its last attack much weaker than the previous. Had it begun to run out of tricks? It appears so as it resorted to straight forward Tackle attacks. You feel now the time was right to put an end to this but knocking out the Swirlix wasn’t how you wanted to end things. No, this was going to end how it started and you eye up the tree as you formulate a plan in your mind. Black circles overhead as Swirlix looks up its breathing laboured from the tough battle and he awaits your orders. You relay your plan and Black rolls his eyes before insulting you, like this plan was going to work but you had faith. Black dives down with his Fly right into another Fairy Wind as Swirlix tries to halt the attack but Black has too much momentum for a sprinkle of magic dust. The Fairy Wind still stings but Black finds his mark and throws Swirlix into the tree where it becomes stuck once again due to its sticky fluff. It pulls against the tree and struggles before sighing with defeat and hanging its head. It looks up you with eyes that wait for you to finish it off.

Seakittenyfool: The Skrelp took your challenge all in its stride and easily took out all the leaves that fell from the sky; it even managed to look a little cocky in the process. It waited eagerly to see if you would test it with something else and you feel impressed yourself. Now it was time to make things harder and your Abnomasnow is more than happy to up things a notch. He drops to all fours and launches a barrage of Seed Bombs into the air before standing back up and firing off Mud Shots at several of them letting the rest hit the water sending it splashing into the air.

Skrelp looks impressed and nods at your challenge and a determined look appears on its face. Mistilteinn takes his position and fires more Seed Bombs into the air and Skrelp breathes in launching its Water Gun once again taking out the seed and deftly dodging, weaving in and out and even using Faint Attack to show off. It doesn’t take long for all the bombs to fall and it’s eyes sparkle. It starts to speak to you and you aren’t quite sure what it’s trying to convey but it appears that Angelique has gotten the gist of it.

“I think Skrelp is issuing you a challenge,” she explains as Skrelp nods. It fires a Smokescreen over a cluster of rocks and then shoots its Water Gun at them, a crashing noise sounding with each shot. The smoke begins to clear and you could see that it had destroyed each rock. It turns back around and fills the pond with a Smokescreen, winks at you both before disappearing inside.

“Well ... I think Skrelp is challenging you to try and hit it with an attack whilst within the Smokescreen ... that’s a little reckless, it could get hurt. But it would be more challenging that hitting a stationary target I suppose,” Angelique mused as you were left with the fiant sound of moving water as Skrelp continuously moved within the smoke.

empoleon dynamite: You were once again on the ground spitting out grass but this time it was caused by a Pokemon, a Chespin as Angelique informs you. You take in the new Pokemon’s form, it was cute and mischievous and was clearly pleased that its trick caught you off guard. You accept Angelique’s hand up and brush down your clothes before quickly coming to a decision; Chespin didn’t look like the Pokemon for you, if you left quickly perhaps it would pick on someone else. Angelique smiles and nods before leading you away as Chespin groans and kicks a stray rock before walking off itself.

“Perhaps we will find a Pokemon more suited to you over by the pond,” Angelique suggests leading you that way. The grass thins out to soft damp soil that surrounds the large pond. You stare into the clear water taking a moment to scoop some up and wash your face helping to clear a little of the fog surrounding your mind. You hear rushing water and look up to see a purple form swimming elegantly around the rocks.

“Oh it’s a Skrelp, they don’t look like much now but they evolve into powerful Pokemon. This one hasn’t noticed us yet so at least you won’t receive another trick,” she says with a cheeky smile before turning back to watch the Skrelp swim.

Byron’s Zone: please reply in brown

Escalion: Byron was right, the Goomy really wasn’t much to look at but his description of the Pokemon had you intrigued. You didn’t yet own a dragon type and you felt that perhaps having one on your team might be of benefit, it would be interesting to train a dragon after all. You only had Bryon’s word to go on and was willing to put your trust in his judgement as you watched Rose toddle off after Goomy as it heads back towards the pond. You wanted to keep a close eye on Rose and hoped that she was a good judge of character. Goomy kept looking over its shoulder at Rose, it appeared infatuated with your Ralts and as you passed a large rock formation in the pond and Rose and Goomy go out of sight. You panic for a moment and climb over the rocks to see that there was a beautiful patch of water lilies growing in the clearest water in the pond, hidden by the rocks. Goomy plucked a lily off and handed it to Rose before going all shy and blushing, I think it has a crush on your little Ralts and she seems to like it too. It moves onto a patch of light moss and grabs a handful before putting it in its mouth and chewing happily before offering some to Rose hoping that she would enjoy it too. It seems that this little dragon has nothing on its mind but to impress your Pokemon, well if you decided to add it to your team I don’t think it would object.

swampertforever: You can’t help but coo over the totally adorable Eevee as it snuggled into your hand before running off trying to entice Red into a game of tag. It bounced back and forth wagging its tail happily waiting to see if the Pansear would respond. Red had a harsh look in his eye but the little puppy didn’t seem bothered and as the Pansear took after it almost like it was hunting prey Eevee deftly dodged out of the way barking in laughter before bouncing off with Red following hungrily trying to catch it. With a bit of encouragement Blue joins in too, the Panpour tickling Red into loud happy laughter. Eevee grins at their playfulness and barks at them causing them to turn and chase it once again. They continue their game for 5 minutes before Red finally tags Eevee back and they all sit down in the grass panting but with happy smiles on their faces. Your mind was made up and grasping the Safari Ball you cal out to Eevee, the little Pokemon’s ears perking up. It bounces over to you still full of energy as Red and Blue follow behind. You offer it a change to travel with you and its eyes turn serious for a moment as it considers the offer. It stares at the ball before looking up at you with a determined look. It starts wagging its tail playfully and barks at you before looking back at Red and Blue then back to you again.

“Well mon ami I believe Eevee wants to play hide and seek with you and if you find it, it will accept your offer to travel. You must have made a good impression!” Byron states with a wide smile on his face.

Yvette’s Zone: please reply in purple

blazeVA: Francesco was feeling confident with how the battle had started and despite taking a Water Gun in the face he was still on top in his opinion. You couldn’t help but feel proud with how well he we doing, he was such a determined little fighter, even Yvette appeared impressed. Binacle was hiding within its rocky shell hoping to shield itself from further damage but since it was poisoned was this such a good idea? Waiting it out would mean its defeat surely? Either way you had the early advantage and you wanted to keep up the momentum and with Binacle in such a vulnerable position going on the attack.

Francesco spits out another Electric Web that covers Binacle sticking is fast and shocking it at the same time. You can swear you can hear a groan of pain from within the rock as it takes yet more super effective damage. Its heads try to poke through the web and it struggles against its bonds. Before it can free itself again Francesco spits out a String Shot that wraps it up even tighter. You can see the startled look on the heads poking out, it begins to realise that it’s caught in a ‘sticky’ situation. Francesco offers some taunting words before letting loose yet another Electro Web and Binacle screeches in pain this time. All these super effective moves had worn it down rather quickly but Francesco was looking tired from the over use of electric attacks, he might not have many left under his belt but your advantage had grown ten fold.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #162
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Ex-Admiral Insane: You feel relief begin to seep into your bones as Swirlix appears to tire out; its last attack much weaker than the previous. Had it begun to run out of tricks? It appears so as it resorted to straight forward Tackle attacks. You feel now the time was right to put an end to this but knocking out the Swirlix wasn’t how you wanted to end things. No, this was going to end how it started and you eye up the tree as you formulate a plan in your mind. Black circles overhead as Swirlix looks up its breathing laboured from the tough battle and he awaits your orders. You relay your plan and Black rolls his eyes before insulting you, like this plan was going to work but you had faith. Black dives down with his Fly right into another Fairy Wind as Swirlix tries to halt the attack but Black has too much momentum for a sprinkle of magic dust. The Fairy Wind still stings but Black finds his mark and throws Swirlix into the tree where it becomes stuck once again due to its sticky fluff. It pulls against the tree and struggles before sighing with defeat and hanging its head. It looks up you with eyes that wait for you to finish it off.
Lucas holds his breath as Blackbeard goes for the assault. He dives down straight towards the Swirlix. The candyfloss Pokémon releases a Fairy wind in the hopes of stopping it and Lucas can’t help but feel it might work. Luckily, the Chatot manages to push through with his momentum and shoves the Swirlix straight into to the tree.
A small smile appears on the trainer’s face as he notes the Swirlix glued to the bark of the tree and trying everything he can to release itself. It stops resisting after a while and looks to Lucas with eyes of defeat.
His plan worked. Blackbeard glides down gently onto his trainer’s shoulder, giving a last squawk of triumph. Now would come the real challenge Lucas knew.
He sighed and stepped up a little closer to the Swirlix,l making sure to keep some distance between the two.
“I uhm..” The trainer kicks up a some dirt with his shoe and looks towards his Gallade for comfort. His Pokémon gives a small nod of approval to urge him on.
Lucas merely sighs.
“I…” He grinds his teeth and tries not to maintain eye contact. “I’m sorry I laughed at you.”
He didn’t enjoy saying it as much as he knew it was necessary and deserving. “I shouldn’t have laughed when you got stuck and I shouldn’t have tried to take advantage of it by capturing you.”
He looks away completely. Before, his Gallade and even Angela were shocked when he had tried to capture a Pokémon without befriending it first. Instead, preferring to take advantage of the Swirlix’s predicament. But to Lucas, mocking it, knocking it out and capturing it felt just as dirty as what he was going to do before. ’How was capturing a disabled Pokémon any different when it’s knocked out then when it’s stuck to a tree?’ He thought.
“I won’t capture you,” he finally said. He still didn’t try to look directly at the Swirlix. Admitting his guilt felt worse than he had thought. “If you don’t like me I won’t force you. It’s…It’s your choice after all.” He wanted to hit himself for saying it. The Pokémon was surely an interesting species with intersting characteristics. But he knew Rags was right. Insulting a Pokémon and capturing it wouldn't make it a proper ally.
“I’ll help you down from the tree again and, uhm. If you want, you can come with me but if you don’t…”
He merely shrugged. He didn’t want to prolong this any further. He walked up towards the Swirlix to try and pull it free from the bark once more. Whatever the Swirlix wanted after that was it’s own business.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 07-25-2014, 07:32 PM   #163
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:

OkikuMew: Completely thrown by Manon's response to your question you have no idea what to think as the "girl" leads you into her zone and proceeds to spark up conversation. Though your question had not been answered, and it was plain as day that Manon found the question to be rather entertaining, you figure there must have just been some miscommunication. She's very feminine and stylish after all, it must have just been a slip of the tongue. Mustn't it? Looking her up and down you wonder. There are, after all, many transgenders out there who make better looking women than... well.. women. But no, in this case it's unlikely. Isn't it?

Turning your attention instead to Manon's question you answer her to the best of your ability while the girl listens intently, taking in every word you say. That is until you find yourself staring at a Bergmite who appears as curious about you as you are about genders today. Much to Ayla's chagrin you call Himiko out for assistance, wishing to call upon her psychic prowess to uncover Bergmite's gender. Deciding to go with the simplest test first, Himiko attempts to Charm the little Ice Chunk Pokémon and succeeds, revealing this little Pokémon to be a boy who seems to be smitten with your Espeon and blushes deeply whenever they make eye contact. Well at least that's one of the two confirmed. For now...
After Himiko approached the Bergmite politely, she seemed to elegantly introduced herself to it. It didn't too long though that the Ice type's... behavior changed into a lovey-dovey one, blushing so much when staring at the Espeon, you would think the living iceberg would start to melt.

"O-oh my!" Okiku exclaimed, smiling awkwardly. "Uhmmm Himi, what did you do?"

The Sun Pokémon looked back at her trainer, looking obviously embarassed and uncomfortable of the situation as she conveyed her thoughts to her. "W-well, while I was speaking to him, I wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible, and... I think I have Charmed him accidentally..."

"Oh boy..." the girl rubbed her forehead with the palm of her hand, feeling for her Pokémon, "Well, we know it's a male now, at least. But... I think this is getting out of hand... and I don't think you'll be comfortable having him around... right, Himiko?"

The Espeon slowly nodded.

"Alright. We already have a few Ice types in our team too, now that I think of it." She then looked at the Ice Chunk Pokémon apologetically. "...I'm sorry, little guy. I don't think you're right for us. I hope you find some other friends, though! And maybe we'll meet again some other time, some other place... Anyhow, time to go, Himi."

Himiko shyly smiled and mewed goodbye at the Bergmite, feeling bad to leave him behind and break his heart, before she got called back into her Pokéball.

Okiku looked back at Manon, feeling a bit strange and awkward on how the encounter turned out and ended. "...Yeah, he is kinda cute, but I don't think he's going to fit well, after all." She looked at the feet she was shuffling befoore looking back at her. "...Well, is there somewhere else we can go, to find another Pokémon in your side of the safari? I'll be following again!"

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
Old 07-27-2014, 10:59 AM   #164
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:

Escalion: Byron was right, the Goomy really wasn’t much to look at but his description of the Pokemon had you intrigued. You didn’t yet own a dragon type and you felt that perhaps having one on your team might be of benefit, it would be interesting to train a dragon after all. You only had Bryon’s word to go on and was willing to put your trust in his judgement as you watched Rose toddle off after Goomy as it heads back towards the pond. You wanted to keep a close eye on Rose and hoped that she was a good judge of character. Goomy kept looking over its shoulder at Rose, it appeared infatuated with your Ralts and as you passed a large rock formation in the pond and Rose and Goomy go out of sight. You panic for a moment and climb over the rocks to see that there was a beautiful patch of water lilies growing in the clearest water in the pond, hidden by the rocks. Goomy plucked a lily off and handed it to Rose before going all shy and blushing, I think it has a crush on your little Ralts and she seems to like it too. It moves onto a patch of light moss and grabs a handful before putting it in its mouth and chewing happily before offering some to Rose hoping that she would enjoy it too. It seems that this little dragon has nothing on its mind but to impress your Pokemon, well if you decided to add it to your team I don’t think it would object.

Rose and Goomy keep heading towards the pond, Goomy continuously looking over his shoulder to see if Rose still following him. Rowan follows the two closely and starts to get the picture. The way the little gooey Dragon is looking at his Ralts gives him the idea the Goomy might be interested in being a little more than 'just friends' with Rose. Rowan chuckles. 'It'll break his heart when this Goomy finds out Rose already has a boyfriend,' he thinks.

They follow their path and get to a large rock formation. The Goomy gets over the rocks surprisingly quickly, as does Rose. Rowan and Byron however find themselves standing in front of this wall while the two Pokémon are out of sight.

"Okay, rock wall, and Rose and Goomy and gone," Rowan says slightly panicking, he doesn't like leave Rose alone outside and quickly starts looking for a way around the rocks but he quickly concludes there is no way around. "Looks like we have to climb over these rocks Byron." And with that he starts climbing, getting over the rocks just in time to see a beautiful scenery and a romantic gesture from the Goomy.

"Amazing," Rowan is on awe of the beauty of the pond. On top of the rocks they find a blooming field of lilies, and in the midst of this bright and colorful flower field lays the pond Byron had talked about with water as clear as the sky. Rowan meanwhile has also located Goomy and Rose, just at the moment that Goomy plucks a lily and hands it to Rose before turning all red from blushing. Rose reacts positive though and happily accepts the flower from the Dragon-type. Rowan can see she likes the Goomy, although it is clear as day to him it's not to the extend the Goomy likes her. He has seen how Rose acts around Chuck, her ghostly boyfriend, and it's a world apart from how she reacts now.

Goomy isn't finished however, he now moves onto a patch of light moss and grabs some of it. It looks like the gooey blob sees it as a snack as he starts chewing down on it and offers Rose some of his delicacy too. Much to Rowan's surprise she accepts it and, after a slight hesitation, put a little bit of it in her mouth. It quickly shows that moss is not Ralts food though. The look on her face tells it all, it's not her taste to put it lightly. Rose does manage to put up a smile though, and it looks likes she laughs even though no sound is coming from her.

Rowan sees it all happening, and sees that all there is on Goomy's mind is his little Ralts. It's time to step forward. Rowan gets up and walks towards the two Pokémon near the pond and gets down to their level. Rose now smiles even wider and now hugs her trainer.

"Hi Rose, you have a new friend I see?" Rose nods happily. "Good to hear." Rowan then turns towards the Goomy, "Hi there little Dragon, I see you like the company of my Ralts? If you want, you can join my team, make more friends, and spend more time with Rose here." Rowan holds up the Safari Ball Byron gave him at the start or their journey into his friend safari. "Just push the button if you want to stay with us." Rowan looks at the Goomy with a big, friendly smile on his face, waiting for its reaction.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:11 PM   #165
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

enchantress: You stood back from the crowd not taken in by all the showy fireworks and unnecessary glamour added to the event. Part of you questioned the reasoning behind these young children being here peddling their Pokemon away as if they were for sale but a much larger part of you was wanting to partake in something new, a new experience and a chance to meet new Pokemon was something you couldn’t pass up. You listen as each Kalos native gave their little speech and you have to hold back your biting remarks at some of them. There were only two that appealed to you, that appeared down to earth and approachable. You release your little Spinarak from his ball and decide to go and speak to Byron. It appeared you were the last to approach him and he looked a little tired from all the action but happy non-the-less.

“It’s nice to meet you Tess mon ami, I would love to tell you all the stories I have and in return I hope you will grace me with a few of your own. Sharing stories is so fulfilling and a great way to learn about our friends don’t you think?” he asks whilst winking at the little Spinarak on your shoulder.

“We can talk while we walk if you like,” he says leading you through to his zone. It consisted of a large grassy field surrounded by a large wooden fence and did you spy water in the corner?

“Kalos is a wonderful land full of rich culture and fineries, but why don’t you tell me a little about where you live,” Byron suggests as you naturally begin to walk towards the pond. You suddenly hear a gasping noise, something sounded very uncomfortable and you can’t help but to look for its source. You hear Spinarak chitter on your shoulder and he points towards something purple in the grass. As you approach you see the poor creature is looking dehydrated and lost. It looks around with tears in its eyes unable to help itself.

“Oh its a Goomy, they normally stay close to water as they can’t stand to be dry I wonder how this one go so far away from the pond?” The poor Goomy looks to be suffering and could use help getting back to water.
After exchanging pleasantries Tess and Byron head into his safari zone that Tess examines curiously, surprised by how unique and well thought out this event is proving to be. Rather than have caged Pokémon penned up and on display, each trainer has been allocated a decent sized spot of land in which to set up their own areas and keep their own Pokémon. Obviously with limited space available each area isn't overly large, which probably works out for the best anyway considering how many people will be wandering around wanting to spot as many Kalosian Pokémon as they can, but each allows ample space for Pokémon to roam freely and happily. There is even a little pond over in the corner. Perhaps this isn't going to be so bad after all.

"Kalos is a wonderful land full of rich culture and fineries, but why don’t you tell me a little about where you live," Byron suggests as Tess naturally begins to walk towards the pond. This of course causes a knot of anxiety to form in her stomach as Tess really doesn't like talking about herself and would much rather turn the attention toward Byron himself. If she can get him to do all the talking, leaving her to fill in the lulls in conversation with more questions that he can answer then she'll be off the hook. Part of the premise of this "Friend Safari" however, is to become friends and Tess realises this means she must be open to a point and so resigns herself to the fact she's going to need to play this one out and see how she fares.

"I don't really live anywhere," Tess replies, her eyes scanning the grassy expanse for any sign of unfamiliar Pokémon. "That is, nowhere specific," she continues, realising she didn't really make much sense. "I've been travelling this region of Fizzy Bubbles for several years now, the various islands and continents keeping me busy. I do have a base in the Cloud Garden, an area that is very special to me, but don't spend a great deal of time there anymore. I've always meant to travel further abroad, and do plan to, I'll even come and visit Kalos one of these days, but I'd like to fully explore my own region before venturing too far away."

Thankfully Tess is cut off at this point when both she and Byron hear a gasping noise, the sound immediately causing her heart to skip a beat. Chittering anxiously Spinarak points to a purple spot on the grass that Tess immediately recognises as being a Pokémon, but it's the miserable state it is in that has her dropping her guard and racing over to help it. She may not be the most sociable person on the planet, her well rehearsed indifference having succeeded in keeping those around her at arm's length, but come face to face with a Pokémon in need and she'll crumble every time. Every instinct in her wants to reach out and comfort the poor, tearful, creature, but she knows nothing about this kind of Pokémon so holds back until she learns a little more about it.

"Oh it's a Goomy," Byron comments, spying the creature on the grass. "They normally stay close to water as they can’t stand to be dry. I wonder how this one go so far away from the pond?"

"Goomy, hey?" Tess murmurs, her own eyes brimming with tears at seeing the helpless Pokémon so distressed. "Well little Goomy, if you don't mind I'll be happy to take you to that pond over in the corner" she says with a smile, hoping she doesn't scare the little Pokémon who is already upset enough. One thing is for sure, and that is she's not going to continue on until she knows this little one is okay...
Old 07-27-2014, 01:22 PM   #166
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:

CyberBlastoise: An outsider stumbling across this scene would quite possibly watch on in dumbfounded amusement as you get down on your hands and knees to approach Fennekin with, "Who's a cute little girly, you are, yes you are..."

Fennekin on the other hand is far from impressed, staring back at you with an unreadable expression making you wonder if this little Fox Pokémon is a girl after all. Manon giggles lightheartedly, clearly finding the situation uniquely entertaining. "Perhaps you have insulted Fennekin's manhood, Bill? Maybe you can find a way to make it up to him before he runs away?"

Once again Bill put his foot in his mouth. This time instead of mispronouncing a foreign language, this time he misunderstood what gender this Pokemon was. Odd, what were the chances of running into a male version of this? Well, whatever, it was a cute Pokemon, that much was for sure. Bill got off of his knees, however, and brushed off his pants. He said, "Oh wow, that was...eh, that was weird. Eh, whatever." The trainer pulled out his pokedex and scanned the fox:
Quote:
Fennekin, the Fox Pokemon
Eating a twig fills it with energy, and its roomy ears give vent to air hotter than 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
"Oh, it's a fire type. Ehhhhh, not really all that interested," Bill said. He shook his head in slight disapproval before closing it. "I'm more of a fan of Water-types, mind if we head by that pond over there see if we can find one?" He then looked back at the Fennekin and said, "Sorry about that earlier...and I would catch you, but um...I'd be too tempted to trade you off for some rare Pokemon, so...yeah. See ya." Bill walked away from the fox Pokemon making his way toward the pond.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 07-28-2014, 04:12 AM   #167
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

myahoo: "I've yet to come across anyone whose recollection of meeting their first Pokémon is not an interesting one," Jean replies with a smile. "There is always something special about that first meeting, no matter how it comes about. I can only imagine your excitement at ten years of age, to find your egg hatching and to meet your Pokémon for the first time as it is born. This is exciting and special, and I can understand how the memory makes you smile so happily."

"Are there any Pokemon I share almost everything with?" Jean repeats in response to your question. "I do have one special teammate who travels everywhere with me and has since I was six years old. He, too, came to me as an egg given by my parents who thought I should learn to be responsible by learning to care for another. We've been inseparable since he was born, and will be for as long as we live."

Phantump's appearance cuts the conversation short, though, the Stump Pokémon staring at you eerily. While it's not the Pokémon you were hoping to find it's definitely up there with your favourites going from media reports of the latest species of Pokémon coming out of the Kalos region and so you decide to befriend it, getting down low and moving in closer.

"I cannot say what its fascination is," Jean responds to your question, "but this Pokémon is definitely showing an interest in you." Almost a second later Phamtumps eyes glow and a bright wave of light is shot straight at Wildfire, confusing the poor little Cyndaquil.

"Oh dear," Jean cries apologetically. "It seems Phantump wants to know whether or not you are a strong trainer..."
Melissa grinned, slightly sheepish at the chiding she heard in his reply.

As he answered her question about his Pokemon, she nodded in realization and acknowledgement. "So, we both pretty much grew up with our first Pokemon. That's actually pretty cool." She wondered momentarily what species Jean's partner was, but the Phantump's appearance derailed her thoughts.

"I cannot say what its fascination is, but this Pokemon is definitely showing an interest in you."

Melissa hummed at the response, though she didn't take her eyes off the wild Ghost-type. Wildfire edged forward, figuring that maybe he should make the first move, but he pulled back the moment he saw the Phantump's eyes glow. Stationing himself between his trainer and the wild Pokemon, the Cyndaquil was hit by a bright wave of light and he stumbled, confused by what had just happened.

"Wildfire!" The young woman tried to gather her starter to her, but the Cyndaquil's flames burst to life as she reached out, the fire mouse tripping forwards in his confusion. Frowning, she tossed his Pokeball at him and then turned her gaze onto the Phantump.

"Oh dear." Jean's voice was apologetic. "It seems Phantump wants to know whether or not you are a strong trainer..."

Melissa narrowed her eyes at the Ghost-type, before flicking out another Pokeball and releasing her Houndour, Prince. The dog-like Pokemon materialized with his head held high, composed and regal as he usually was. The Dark-Fire dual type tilted his head to the side at the sight of the other Pokemon and the lack of Cyndaquil, glancing back at his trainer with a questioning eye.

"That's a Phantump, a new Pokemon from the Kalos region," she explained, slightly irritated that it had gone after Wildfire. Honestly, she was probably taking the attack a little personally, but, well, what with the nostalgia trip she'd just been on, was it really surprising that she wouldn't take her starter getting attacked very well? "They want a fight, so we're gonna give them one."

Prince raised an eyebrow and, after a moment of trying to ignore him, Melissa scowled lightly. "Alright. He also hit Wildfire with something to confuse him and I might be a little annoyed."

Her Pokemon huffed in amusement and looked back to the other dual type, getting to all fours and narrowing his eyes.

"Let's start off with a Howl, followed by a Bite and a Dark Pulse."

The female trainer kept one eye on the battle, as she let her Cyndaquil back out to see whether that did the trick and cured him of his confusion. If it had, the Fire-type could watch the battle and cheer on his teammate. If not, she'd just have to put him back.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #168
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Arc Angel: Finding a sly sense of excitement about the deviousness of the honedge you give it a warning and quickly instruct Camille how to deal with this new threat knowing full well that the Kalosian pokemon picked the wrong girls to mess with. Camille turns her head and fires off a slew of tiny Embers from her mouth at the steely ghost. If it could scream it probably would have given the way it quickly recoiled and moved back from your numel. Not wanting to give it a chance to get over the surprise, Camille's eyes glow red as a deathly stare emanates from the little camel. One you would have never guessed could appear on the face of a pokemon who typically had a rather dopey look rather than a Scary Face. The honedge seemed to pause for a moment and then began to glow purple as it spun around in the air doing some sort of Swords Dance. However, Camille wasn't done with her onslaught yet. A brown aura surrounds her as she leaps into the air and comes down hard sending a shockwave through the ground like a small earthquake the Magnitude of which was pretty impressive for such a small pokemon. The sword was completely unprepared for the attack from below as the ground shifted and exploded beneath it sending it flying into the air where it flipped over and over until impacted in the ground in front of Camille. The tip of its blade buried while its sheath lays flat on the ground still wrapped up by the sash. Camille looked at the weapon and stepped forward a few steps to see if it was finished already only to see it flip out of the ground with a hawking slash coming down and Cutting as if in a Fury. Camille cries out and quickly leaps back. The sneaky blade had once more gotten her to let her guard down a bit. All in all, it appears that Camille is doing quite well and while the honedge has taken quite a bit of damage it is difficult to tell given the way it keeps playing possum and then sneak attacking.

What will you do?
Stacey was already dreaming of adding the Honedge to her team but she wouldn't stand by and let it hurt her Pokemon no matter how impressed she was with its sleek and beautiful form. Camille wasn't impressed by the sword however and that fact that it had trapped her with its sash. She didn't need an order to attack, she was more than happy to and let loose a barrage of Embers that really made the Honedge regret choosing this Pokemon to ensnare. She began to a show a hidden dark side as she used her Scary Face to really put the pressure on the sword, Stacey was shocked that even though she knew the move she never expected her to look so terrifying. Her little camel was surprising her in ways she never imagined. Honedge began to dance mystically in a move Stacey did recognise, it had boosted its own attack strength, she bit her lip hoping that Camille wouldn't end up at the wrong end of that blade. Camille wasn't fazed however and leapt up an almost comical short distance in the air before slamming down sending waves of Magnitude that sent Honedge flying before landing back embedded in the ground, its sash still holding onto its sheath. It certainly looked like it was finished and Camille inched forward just to make sure only to receive a Fury Cutter to the face. She growled in pain and backed off glaring a dopey glare at the sword, she would make it pay for that sneak attack.

Stacey had almost forgotten that this was Camille's first battle and she smiled as she realised how well she was performing. Her Numel was a little fighter with a lot of spunk under that dopey face. Now this had become about showing off her Numel in battle whilst wearing down the crafty Honedge. They would show off their skills and hopefully impress the ghost as much as it had impressed her.

"Well done Camille, it may be a tricky bugger but you'll show it who's boss. Turn on the heat with your Sunny Day, then we need to make sure it doesn't catch you off guard again. Use your Mud-Slap to blind it and then give it a taste of real fire with your Overheat."

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Old 07-28-2014, 01:42 PM   #169
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:

EpicSquirtle: Not feeling at all confident about approaching the Jewel Pokémon you hesitate before eventually stepping forward and asking Carbink what is wrong. Carbink stares back at you and sighs deeply, for a moment giving you the impression its not going to open up at all, but it then looks up at the sky and all around, blinking against the light.

"Poor Carbink," Jean pipes up. "I believe I did not think ahead when bringing Carbink to your land. These Pokémon are quite rare in our region. They live deep under the ground so like to shelter in caves and such structures. Here Carbink is open to the elements. The wind, the rain, the sun. Maybe we can help to make it some shelter more like its home. What do you think?"

Jake waited for a clue from the Carbink to what was bothering it. But all the Carbink did was stare right back and let out a sigh. Jake was about to give up trying to help the Jewel pokemon when it suddenly looked up at the sky and everything around it, blinking against the rays of the sun.

''It seems to be discomfortable in the light, does it's natural habitat contain little of it?''
Jake questioned. Jean piped up, confirming Jake's suspensions.
Jean also suggested that they could make a shelter for Carbink to make it feel more at home.

''Shelter? Error loves collecting supplies! Please let Error collect things!'' Error droned as he circled Jake.
''A shelter? That sounds like a good idea, except I don't really know how to build a shelter'' Jake replied, slightly embarrassed by the fact.

''It can't be that hard, I just need some basic supplies right? Let's just start with finding some materials.''

''Error is the best supplies finder, I'll get stuff! No need for your help!'' Error droned before wizzing off.

''Don't worry Carbink, you'll feel like your at home soon, at least I hope so....'' Jake told the Jewel Pokemon, before addressing Jean.

''I'll go look for some supplies, Error isn't really reliable with this sort of thing.''
Jake then began to look around the nearby area, just like he had before. Except this time, he wasn't looking for pokemon, he was looking for shelter worthy materials.

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 07-28-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #170
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
empoleon dynamite: You were once again on the ground spitting out grass but this time it was caused by a Pokemon, a Chespin as Angelique informs you. You take in the new Pokemon’s form, it was cute and mischievous and was clearly pleased that its trick caught you off guard. You accept Angelique’s hand up and brush down your clothes before quickly coming to a decision; Chespin didn’t look like the Pokemon for you, if you left quickly perhaps it would pick on someone else. Angelique smiles and nods before leading you away as Chespin groans and kicks a stray rock before walking off itself.

“Perhaps we will find a Pokemon more suited to you over by the pond,” Angelique suggests leading you that way. The grass thins out to soft damp soil that surrounds the large pond. You stare into the clear water taking a moment to scoop some up and wash your face helping to clear a little of the fog surrounding your mind. You hear rushing water and look up to see a purple form swimming elegantly around the rocks.

“Oh it’s a Skrelp, they don’t look like much now but they evolve into powerful Pokemon. This one hasn’t noticed us yet so at least you won’t receive another trick,” she says with a cheeky smile before turning back to watch the Skrelp swim.
Wes was still combing the stray twigs out of his hair as the party pressed on – a heady reminder of his encounter with the rapscallion rodent Pokémon. His arms were scuffed and sore from the impact, a twisted ankle sending a wrench through his body with every stride. He wasn’t about to stop and rest though, not now they were headed to the watering hole. Wes felt a rush of excitement as they drew closer, the grass teetering out in place of loamy soil that squelched under his feet. His ears pricked at the faintest trickle of water - upping his pace some as Tangrowth straggled in tow.

The troop sauntered through an avenue of damp thickets, breaking out into a pond stretching far and wide. A gentle breeze skimmed over the water’s surface, ripples widening out as the sun’s rays refracted deep into the lakebed shedding streaks of light across the bed of weeds. With his head still swimming, Wes squatted at the edge of the bank submerging both hands. A cooling sensation pulsated through his body like a current as flecks of soil broke away from under his fingernails. Mojo quickly followed suit, dipping his feet and soaking up a helping of H20. Wes shot off a weak smile as he pooled a handful of it himself, rinsing the dirt off of his face and the dregs of fog that still plagued his mind… He was sure he’d fallen into another trip, the water weeds were bobbing closer to the surface – circling a cluster of rocks jutted a stretch ahead. He splashed more water over his face, squinting ahead and seeing the same thing.

“Oh it’s a Skrelp, they don’t look like much now but they evolve into powerful Pokemon. This one hasn’t noticed us yet so at least you won’t receive another trick,” Wes studied Angelique, his eyes following hers back to the strange Pokémon. Squinting for a better look he noticed the leaf-like appendages were actually pectoral fins – its weedy body working as perfect camouflage in the murky deep. Stripped of its distinguishing features the young sea dragon Pokémon drew close resemblance to one of his own Pokémon… And that’s when an idea struck. Wes patted his hand dry against his pant leg, franticly rummaging through his pockets before the Pokémon was lost forever in a bed of seaweed. Quickly prizing the bluish Dragon Ball he lobbed it into the deep – bubbles rushing from its surface as it dropped in altitude. With a flare of light Reaver veered to the surface and all of a sudden there were two sea dragons among them. The Kingdra far outmatched its cousin, flecks of light refracting off his scales as he majesticly broke through to the surface – water running from his snout as he listened to Wes’s plan.

“Reaver I need your help convincing this Pokémon to join us. I don’t want this capture to come to violence – if the Skrelp attacks then flash it with a Leer to show your authority. If that doesn’t seal the deal then Swap Hearts with it and let me capture you – I mean it”, the Dragon Ball that had been in his hand had been deftly replaced with a Safari Ball – a sudden rush of confidence coaxing him into aiming position.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 07-31-2014, 04:47 PM   #171
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Ex-Admiral Insane: Swirlix set its glare upon you as it waited for you to finish it off, you met its glare feeling a tightness in your chest at what you were about to go. You sigh and approach Swirlix whilst still keeping your distance. You struggle to find the words to apologise and look to your Gallade for support before offering a few words of apology, unable to meet Swirlix in the eye. The words left a bitter taste in your mouth, you didn’t enjoy admitting you were wrong but you knew you had to say this. You apologise for laughing at Swirlix’ misfortune and for trying to capture it in such a under handed way and even though it was stuck once again you couldn’t catch the fair without its consent, not now. Swirlix narrows its eyes at you as it considers your words, wondering if another trick was coming. You offer to remove it from the tree again and let it decide its fate before slowly approaching the wary fairy. It seems to hold its breath as you reach around its side and pull hard managing to extract it from the bark before setting it down. It blinked in surprise and stared at you with a different look in its eyes, as if it was seeing you for the first time. You feel the minutes slip by waiting patiently for Swirlix’ to decide fighting the urge to make the decision yourself it was taking so long. Suddenly it toddles towards you and Tackles you in the leg making you wince in pain before it smirks at you and taps your Safari Ball. The ball wiggles twice before ‘pinging’ to signify capture and you stare in shock ignoring the pain in your leg.

“Well, that one is going to be a handful,” Angelique comments with a chuckle as you scan your Safari Ball.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Female Swirlix.

“In the end I think Swirlix felt your apology was honest and I’m sure in time you’ll be great friends. With its capture though I’m afraid your time here is over. I hope we can keep in touch and I hope you had a good time,” Angelque said with a smile as she lead you out of her zone but your eyes were focused on the ball containing your newest team member, she was going to be an interesting addition for sure!

Congratulations on your successful capture. I know the adventure was short but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. You can add Swirlix’s data to your team now and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun ^-^

empoleon dynamite: As Angelique describes the floating pile of brown water weeds as a Pokemon called Skrelp you realise that you were starting to come to your senses and not tripping out again. You take in its unusual form with admiration, it reminded you of your own majestic sea dragon and you find yourself rummaging around in your pocket before the Skrelp became bored and swam off. You eventually find the blue Dragon Ball and enlarge it before releasing the occupant into the water surfacing with grace than only a Kingdra could manage. He looked regal and almost outshone the plain looking Skrelp that had stopped to admire the other dragon in its pond. You didn’t want to brawl with the Skrelp and hoped that you could convince it to join you in a friendly manner. Reaver approached the Skrelp and attempted to Swap Hearts with it, sharing its feeling and emotions to make it more receptive to belonging to you. Reaver begins to tap into Skrelp’s feelings too though and feels the admiration it held for the evolved Pokemon but also the longing to test its skills against such a foe. Skrelp narrows its eyes at Reaver and hits him with a Water Gun that hardly tickles the Kingdra but the challenge was there. Reaver sets it with a Leer and although it quivers it holds its gaze, it looks like you couldn’t get away without a battle, but this could end up being very one sided, but would you deny the Skrelp a chance to prove itself?

Escalion: As Rose disappeared behind the large rock formation you felt your heart pick up the pace, was she safe with this dragon? You needn’t have feared though as Goomy seemed totally infatuated with your little Ralts. It was showing her its most favourite spot in the zone and you could see why, the water here was so clear and beautiful water lilies grew everywhere. You frown as you think how upset Goomy would be to find out that Rose already had eyes for another as it presented her with a beautiful white lily before giving her some tasty moss to try. You can’t help but be proud with how diplomatic she was being even trying some of the moss and making all the right noises even if it was disgusting. Goomy gets hearts in its eyes as it hears Rose’s tinkling laughter that was enough to convince it that she was the Pokemon for it. You decide that now would be the best time to step forward and give Goomy an offer you know it won’t turn down. Rose grins and hugs you as you approach and Goomy looks a little miffed that you interrupted their alone time but listens to what you have to say. You hold out the Safari Ball to it and at the mention of spending more time with Rose it smooshes its face on the button not letting you finish your speech as its sucked inside. The ball hardly wiggles before it lies still in your hand.

“That mon ami, is the quickest capture I have seen in a long time, you and your Pokemon are experts and making new friends, I admire that,” Byron says chuckling and patting you on the back as you scan your new Pokemon.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Male Goomy.

“I wish we could spend more time together my friend but this is all the time we have. It has been fun to have met you all and I wish you all the best in your future travels.” Byron says before turning to Rose. “You take care of Goomy’s heart for I believe it already belongs to you.”

He leads you out of the zones waving you goodbye as you wonder what to do about the possible love triangle forming before your eyes.

Congratulations on your successful capture. I know the adventure was short but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. You can add Goomy's data to your team now and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun ^-^

enchantress: You struggle with Byron’s question not liking to divulge too much about yourself but can’t leave him hanging without an answer, you were here to make friends after all and that meant putting in the effort. You take a deep breath before trying to answer as best as you could whilst scanning the surroundings for any wild Pokemon. It feels like you have been speaking for an eternity before you come across the little purple blob suffering in the deep grass. You can’t help but feel for the little Pokemon but you are thankful for the distraction away from yourself. With no knowledge on the Pokemon from the Kalos region you turn to Byron who gives you a little snippet, enough to tell you that this was a Goomy and that it didn’t like dry environments. It was far enough away from the pond that it was looking dry and exhausted. You share the Goomy’s pain and feel your eyes well up with tears at its suffering; you had to help it and hope that you won’t scare it by approaching it. It stops moving as it sees you approach and hold deathly still fearful of what you would do to it. You bend down to its level and smile warmly at it and it blinks away its tears before reaching out a stubby little hand to poke you before it manages a little smile back, you didn’t so scary any more.

“I think it is too weak to move, perhaps if you carry it to the pond,” Byron suggests and you take Goomy in your arms feeling how its skin was too dry under your hands and head swiftly over to the pond. The sound of the water hit you first and you felt the air cool and moisture caress your face. Goomy wriggles in your arms and sighs already feeling the benefit from being close to the pond. The grass gives way to soft wet soil and to clear waters filled with differing sizes of rock formations. You gently place Goomy in the shallow waters and it squeals happily splashing its face with water before taking deep gulps from the clear waters. It appears to recover quite quickly after a good drink and dunking itself in the water and it wriggles over to you and hugs your leg leaving a wet patch there. You smile feeling proud of your good deed when you spot a flashing lights lurking between the rocks. When you look up they zis away and you turn back to Goomy who smiles happily up at you. Suddenly Goomy is knocked away from you and a new creature is staring up at you, the lights on its head blinking enticingly as it grins up at you with equally adoring eyes.

“Well I never, it’s an Inkay , they look like water types being squids but they are actually duel Psychic and Dark types. They can be tricky Pokemon , the lights on their head drain the opponent’s will to fight ... ermm ... are you okay?” Byron asks as you feel yourself captured in the warm lights of Inkay. Goomy pouts and tries to wriggle back into your vision glaring at the intruder.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:46 AM   #172
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:

Ex-Admiral Insane: Swirlix set its glare upon you as it waited for you to finish it off, you met its glare feeling a tightness in your chest at what you were about to go. You sigh and approach Swirlix whilst still keeping your distance. You struggle to find the words to apologise and look to your Gallade for support before offering a few words of apology, unable to meet Swirlix in the eye. The words left a bitter taste in your mouth, you didn’t enjoy admitting you were wrong but you knew you had to say this. You apologise for laughing at Swirlix’ misfortune and for trying to capture it in such a under handed way and even though it was stuck once again you couldn’t catch the fair without its consent, not now. Swirlix narrows its eyes at you as it considers your words, wondering if another trick was coming. You offer to remove it from the tree again and let it decide its fate before slowly approaching the wary fairy. It seems to hold its breath as you reach around its side and pull hard managing to extract it from the bark before setting it down. It blinked in surprise and stared at you with a different look in its eyes, as if it was seeing you for the first time. You feel the minutes slip by waiting patiently for Swirlix’ to decide fighting the urge to make the decision yourself it was taking so long. Suddenly it toddles towards you and Tackles you in the leg making you wince in pain before it smirks at you and taps your Safari Ball. The ball wiggles twice before ‘pinging’ to signify capture and you stare in shock ignoring the pain in your leg.

“Well, that one is going to be a handful,” Angelique comments with a chuckle as you scan your Safari Ball.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Female Swirlix.

“In the end I think Swirlix felt your apology was honest and I’m sure in time you’ll be great friends. With its capture though I’m afraid your time here is over. I hope we can keep in touch and I hope you had a good time,” Angelque said with a smile as she lead you out of her zone but your eyes were focused on the ball containing your newest team member, she was going to be an interesting addition for sure!

Congratulations on your successful capture. I know the adventure was short but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. You can add Swirlix’s data to your team now and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun ^-^
After having pulled the Swirlix once more from the tree bark, Lucas placed the sticky fairy type on the ground. He eyed the Pokémon nervously, looking for any signs of residual anger towards him. Once again Lucas’ guard dropped as the Swirlix hops closer towards him who, once again, surprised him by attacking the trainer. It Tackled Lucas’ leg, leaving a sore spot for him to soothe while the Swirlix made its attempt and tapped the Safari Ball that was dropped. A few small shakes were made before it made a sound. A sound Lucas had never heard before but knew what it meant. The Safari Ball ‘pinged’ as it stopped shaking and it was Angelique who confirmed it for him.
“Well, that one is going to be a handful.”
Lucas said nothing in response as his eyes were glued to the Safari Ball in his hands, not quite understanding the Swirlix’s motives.
“In the end,” she continued. “I think Swirlix felt your apology was honest and I’m sure in time you’ll be great friends.” He had to smile at that. The idea of having captured his first Pokémon hadn’t sunk in yet.
“With its capture though I’m afraid your time here is over. I hope we can keep in touch and I hope you had a good time.”
True. Angelique was only here to guide them until they made a capture. It was unfortunate that despite their best intentions, he hadn’t exactly made much effort to befriend or even talk to her. Oh well.
Angelique led them out of the Friend Safari where they made their goodbyes. Lucas’ eyes laid transfixed on the Safari Ball in his hand. He held it for a few short seconds. His entourage of Pokémon surrounded him as they exchanged unwary glances between themselves, their trainer and the Safari Ball. Lucas looked towards his Bellsprout, his Absol, his Chatot and finally his Gallade. With each passing glance, his smile grew and, one by one, his fellow team mates joined in. They did it! They made their very first capture!
He raised his hand into the air and threw the ball up high. It popped open and a white glimmer of energy emerged that transformed itself into a cotton candy Pokémon.
“Welcome to the team. Floss.”

---

Along the way, Lucas kept his Pokémon out so that they may get to know their sticky comrade a little better. It made the trip twice as long as each continued obstructing the long hike back home in their own way. Surprisingly, Floss had quickly adapted to her new environment and even joined in on the trouble if it presented itself.
Finally though they arrived at the small campsite where they had left the others. Rags had been worried about how they might fare on their own. Especially Kong and Faust, the latter of which had been left in charge to keep them all in check. Rags’ uneasiness was put at ease when he saw them.
Kong looked his vigorous self as always. Behind his shell of ice. Floss made a gleeful chirp and rushed towards the icy casing, licking it as if it were ice cream.
Lucas gave a confident chuckle. “See Rags. I told you Faust could look after them.”
The Gallade said nothing, staring defeated at Floss as he wondered how long it would take her to free the Vigoroth.

Thanks for the adventure Arc. I enjoyed it and I’m more than happy about the outcome.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 08-22-2014, 11:45 AM   #173
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Yvette’s Zone: please reply in purple

blazeVA: Francesco was feeling confident with how the battle had started and despite taking a Water Gun in the face he was still on top in his opinion. You couldn’t help but feel proud with how well he we doing, he was such a determined little fighter, even Yvette appeared impressed. Binacle was hiding within its rocky shell hoping to shield itself from further damage but since it was poisoned was this such a good idea? Waiting it out would mean its defeat surely? Either way you had the early advantage and you wanted to keep up the momentum and with Binacle in such a vulnerable position going on the attack.

Francesco spits out another Electric Web that covers Binacle sticking is fast and shocking it at the same time. You can swear you can hear a groan of pain from within the rock as it takes yet more super effective damage. Its heads try to poke through the web and it struggles against its bonds. Before it can free itself again Francesco spits out a String Shot that wraps it up even tighter. You can see the startled look on the heads poking out, it begins to realise that it’s caught in a ‘sticky’ situation. Francesco offers some taunting words before letting loose yet another Electro Web and Binacle screeches in pain this time. All these super effective moves had worn it down rather quickly but Francesco was looking tired from the over use of electric attacks, he might not have many left under his belt but your advantage had grown ten fold.
Blaze watched with hushed excitement as Francesco continued to battle the tough Binacle. As the Binacle struggled against the bonds that were wrapping it, Francesco continued to apply the sticky webbing, some of it electrified, and some of it not. As the webbing around the being in the rock grew and grew, Blaze saw that while the Binacle was trying to get out, it simply wasn't able to. In this position, victory was pretty much confirmed. With the Binacle unable to attack, Francesco could easily knock out the Binacle with little effort, especially with its own electric attacks. But as he fired his last one, Blaze started to notice that Francesco was getting somewhat tired. Not tired enough that he wouldn't be able to keep up the pace that he was going, but tiring out enough that it was noticeable.

Francesco is doing a really fine job with this, and I think this is where the end of the line is for him. I'll have to thank him a lot for this, as it means that I'll have finally captured my first Pokemon. I think that's the best way to end this. For me, and for him. He looked at Yvette and gave a large smile. "He's pretty stuck in there, and I don't want to make him suffer anymore. This is a pretty cool Pokemon, and I think I'm going to catch it!" Blaze said the last few words with a near excited shout, and rummaged through his bag to look for the last Pokeball that he had with him. Then it hit him. He was given a Safari ball for the Friend Safari. He laughed a bit and took out the Safari ball, and threw it with his hand a little, catching it. Francesco turned around and saw the Pokeball in his hand. "We're goign to catch it? That's pretty awesome, I could use a sparring partner. This is really fun stuff."

That was all that he needed. He reared the Pokeball back, and threw it at the Pokemon as he had seen in many a Pokemon show, hoping that his first attempt at capturing a Pokemon would be a success. Had to be a success.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:21 AM   #174
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

blazeVA: Francesco was beginning to tire from the excessive amount of electric moves he used but it was totally worth it. Binacle was tangled up in the combination of Electro Web and String Shot and was glaring at you with pained eyes. You stared back for a long time wondering how to progress with this, you could see the Pokemon was suffering that purple tinge on its faces making it look sickly too. You come to a decision to end this Pokemon’s suffering and hopefully add a new friend to your team. You announce rather loudly your intentions and Francesco backs off whilst beaming with excitement, it would be nice to have another sparring partner. Yvette smiles warmly at your decision and nods encouraging you to make that new friend. You reach for the Safari Ball she gave you as Binacle continues to stare well aware of your intentions by now. You throw the ball at Binacle and it strikes the rock type sucking it inside. The ball hardly wiggles before it dings signifying capture. You stare at the ball for the longest time not quite believing that you had made your first capture. You pick the ball up feeling the added weight in your hand before you scan it with your Pokedex.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Male Binacle.

“I think Binacle understood that it was defeated but you did a good thing to end its suffering early. I know you’ll care for it and be great friends,” Yvette says with a smile as you stare dumbfounded at the Safari Ball still trying to process the fact that you had captured a Pokemon!

“Well now you’ve made a new friend I’m afraid our time together has come to an end, I wish you all well in your future journeys together.” Yvette said as she lead you out of her zone and you finally begin to grin knowing that you had overcome a massive milestone, the future was looking bright after all!

Once you reply to this update you can add Binacle’s data to your registration post and start RPing with him right away. Congratulations on your first capture ^-^
Old 08-23-2014, 08:43 AM   #175
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
blazeVA: Francesco was beginning to tire from the excessive amount of electric moves he used but it was totally worth it. Binacle was tangled up in the combination of Electro Web and String Shot and was glaring at you with pained eyes. You stared back for a long time wondering how to progress with this, you could see the Pokemon was suffering that purple tinge on its faces making it look sickly too. You come to a decision to end this Pokemon’s suffering and hopefully add a new friend to your team. You announce rather loudly your intentions and Francesco backs off whilst beaming with excitement, it would be nice to have another sparring partner. Yvette smiles warmly at your decision and nods encouraging you to make that new friend. You reach for the Safari Ball she gave you as Binacle continues to stare well aware of your intentions by now. You throw the ball at Binacle and it strikes the rock type sucking it inside. The ball hardly wiggles before it dings signifying capture. You stare at the ball for the longest time not quite believing that you had made your first capture. You pick the ball up feeling the added weight in your hand before you scan it with your Pokedex.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Male Binacle.

“I think Binacle understood that it was defeated but you did a good thing to end its suffering early. I know you’ll care for it and be great friends,” Yvette says with a smile as you stare dumbfounded at the Safari Ball still trying to process the fact that you had captured a Pokemon!

“Well now you’ve made a new friend I’m afraid our time together has come to an end, I wish you all well in your future journeys together.” Yvette said as she lead you out of her zone and you finally begin to grin knowing that you had overcome a massive milestone, the future was looking bright after all!

Once you reply to this update you can add Binacle’s data to your registration post and start RPing with him right away. Congratulations on your first capture ^-^
Yvette smiles warmly at Blaze's announcement that he was going to try and catch the Binacle he was battling, and gives some encouragement to Blaze to go for it. 'A new friend. Yes. That will be the best thing for this. Not just having captured my first Pokemon, but thaat we will share a special bond as trainer and Pokemon.' The Safari Ball strikes the Pokemon in the rock, sucking it in with a bright red flash and the Pokeball hits the ground. Blaze waits for the characteristic wiggles and the inevitable release of the Pokeball, but the Safari Ball barely wiggles once and the dot at the front pulses red, completing the capture. Blaze still looked at waited, waited for the Binacle inside to get more rowdy and try to push its way out, waited for this to have simply not happened and this was just something you would call "catch-fever"; his mind just making all of this up and the Binacle would just pop out again. But nothing happened. Blaze walked to the Safari Ball and picked it up. Even the added weight didn't seem real to him. But surely this extra weight can't just be imagined, can it?

Blaze captured a Level 05 Male Binacle!

“I think Binacle understood that it was defeated but you did a good thing to end its suffering early. I know you’ll care for it and be great friends,” Yvette said, smiling brightly and that's when Blaze knew that this was for real. He gripped the Pokeball with real strength. Francesco began to chuckle and Blaze looked at him with a curious look. "What's so funny Francesco?" Blaze said with a teasing tone, finally feeling the relief and joy that comes from a capture. "It's pretty great Blaze. I was feeling down lately to be honest. I was jealous of you and had lost some of my self-confidence because I myself didn't have a mate. But being with you here has helped me. You are still a pretty cool is not goofy guy, just like before. And I'm still pretty damn awesome. We're real amigos eh?" Just then, Francesco began to glow a bright white color, and Blaze watched as his form changed from a small worm Pokemon into...a bundle of white?

Francesco has evolved into a Silcoon!

Francesco looked at him with a frightened eye, before Blaze starting laughing himself. "Hey man, what's so funny!?" Francesco sounded slightly hurt, but Blaze didn't notice. "What's funny is now you don't need to feel less self-confident. You're evolving, and that means you are going to get stronger. And if you get stronger, the chances of you getting a mate are much higher than before!" Blaze smiled warmly and Francesco began to laugh again. Blaze took out his Pokedex, pushing the big of string that was on there for his Woobat away, and opened it up, scanning both Silcoon and Binacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Silcoon, the Cocoon Pokemon
It wraps silk around the branches of a tree. It drinks rainwater on its silk while awaiting evolution.
It's highest Stat is its Defense, and it is a Bug-type Pokemon.

Binacle, the Two-Handed Pokemon
They stretch and then contract, yanking their rocks along with them in bold hops. They eat seaweed that washes up on the shoreline.
It's highest Stat is its Defense, and it is a Water / Rock-type Pokemon.
"The Two-Handed Pokemon. That's an interesting name, though I guess its pretty appropiate." Blaze said to Francesco, picking him up in his arms, feeling his increased weight but still able to hold him. "But we forgot the most important part of all. We need a name for him!" Blaze tried to think in his fast knowledge of names (which really wasn't that fast mind you, mostly because he often forgot large amounts of it at a time) but this time, a name he normally would not have considered in the slightest popped into his head like a firework, and when Blaze thought of it, it only made sense. Perfect sense. At least he thought that. "Adrammelech. I seem to remember it being a name of a vast giant, and somehow I can see that this Binacle is going to grow up into some sort of giant. You think that's a little odd?" Francesco couldn't shake his head, but he would have if he could. "What's odd is you're dating a vampire and haven't died of blood loss? Come on, let's go back home." Blaze followed Yvette out of her zone, Blaze grinning that he finally was able to catch his first Pokemon. A whole new world was opened up to him. But as he left Yvette, he realized that he had forgotten something.

"Wait, Yvette, weren't you supposed to help me with a Holo-caster!"

OoC: Thanks Arc for the fun adventure. Capturing my first Pokemon is a big deal for me, plus even though it wasn't an Espurr, I do quite like the Binacle line and he will definitely be fun to RP with. Plus I got a place to RP Francesco's evolution, which is something I've had planned for a while now. To future RP!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records