UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 08:19 PM   #251
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my shiny Nidoqueen to breed with Gary's Blastoise. I'll keep the kid.

*SHINY*
Species: Nidoqueen
Level: 25
Type: Poison/Ground
Obtained: Trade with Empoleon Dynamite
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Poison Point
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Strength, Cut, Rock Smash, Super Fang, Tail Whip, Attract, Ice Beam, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes, Superpower, Tackle, Body Slam, Chip Away, Aqua Tail, Shadow Claw
Evolves: Evolved from @ Lv. 16, Evolved from w/ use of Moon Stone
Old 02-26-2019, 01:27 AM   #252
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Dropping off my shiny Nidoqueen to breed with Gary's Blastoise. I'll keep the kid.

*SHINY*
Species: Nidoqueen
Level: 25
Type: Poison/Ground
Obtained: Trade with Empoleon Dynamite
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Poison Point
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Strength, Cut, Rock Smash, Super Fang, Tail Whip, Attract, Ice Beam, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes, Superpower, Tackle, Body Slam, Chip Away, Aqua Tail, Shadow Claw
Evolves: Evolved from @ Lv. 16, Evolved from w/ use of Moon Stone
Man, I'm pimping out my pokemon a lot this month lol. Dropping off my male Blastoise with Old Spice Incense to breed with KG's shiny female (obviously) Nidoqueen.

Name: Raphael (male), Level: 44
Pokeball: Net Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Rash Ability: Rain Dish
Held Item: Blastoisinite Mega Ability: Mega Launcher
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Flash Cannon, Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Water Gun, Withdraw, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Skull Bash, Rain Dance, Lv.46 Iron Defense, Lv.52 Hydro Pump
TM/HM: Dark Pulse, Dig, Dive, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Nightmare, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Scald, Strength, Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Move Tutor(MT): Aqua Tail, Counter, Dive, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Liquidation, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud Slap, Outrage, Rollout, Seismic Toss, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Water Spout, Brine, Confusion, Fake Out, Flail, Foresight, Haze, Mist, Muddy Water, Mud Sport, Refresh, Yawn
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Advanced Moves(AM): Hydro Cannon
Bond: 47
Old 02-26-2019, 07:10 PM   #253
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Maskerade (3/4) and Naru: Male Ampharos (1/2) and Female Lapras (2/2). Due to hatch on Sunday, 17th of February
  • Maskerade (4/4) and Gary: Female Haxorus (2/2) and Male Torterra (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Monday, 18th of February
  • TheKnightsFury (3/4) and Gary: Female Ferrothorn (1/2) and Male Torterra (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Wednesday, 27th of February
  • Gary (2/4) and Missingno. Master: Male Corsola (1/2) and Female Shiny Toxapex (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Friday, 1st of March

2018 Breedings:
Spoiler: show

Sandaa and Patches (1/4): Male Blastoise Raphael (1/2) and Female Seel Aika (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Squirtle on Monday, 15th of January.
Ex-Admiral Insane and Maskerade (1/4): Male Absol Doom (1/2) and Female Seviper Vega (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Absol on Monday, 15th of January.
Meetan and Sandaa (1/4): Male Amaura Theo (1/2) and Female Ampharos Amph (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Amaura on Monday, 15th of January.
TheKnightsFury and biggggg5 (1/4): Male Chespin Ajax (1/2) and Female Swinub Elsa (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Chespin on Tuesday, 16th of January.
Ex-Admiral Insane (1/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Garchomp Hai (1/2) and Female Lapras (1/2). Hatched a shiny female Lapras on Wednesday, 17th of January.
Naruxami (1/4): Male Incineroar Morgana (1/2) and Female Leafeon Vinny (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Litten on Tuesday, 23rd of January.
134 (1/4): Male Tranquill Ho'opunipuni (1/2) and Shiny Female Dartrix Uhane (1/2). Hatched a male Rowlet on Tuesday, 23rd of January.
Naruxami (2/4): Male Incineroar Morgana (2/2) and Female Leafeon Vinny (2/2). Hatched a female Eevee on Tuesday, 30th of January.
Sneaze and 134 (2/4): Male Raichu Kevin (1/2) and Female Houndoom Pouli (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Pichu on Saturday, 3rd of February.
EpicSquirtle (1/4) and Maskerade: Male Tauros Vernon (1/2) and Female Absol Helel (1/2). Hatched a female Absol on Tuesday, 13th of February.
Gemini Spark (1/4): Male Zangoose Rengar (1/2) and Female Blaziken Vi (1/2). Hatched a male Torchic on Saturday, 17th of February.
Meetan and TheKnightsFury (1/4): Male Amaura Theo (2/2) and Female Axew (1/2). Hatched a male Amaura on Monday, 19th of February.
Missingno. Master (1/4): Male Dusknoir Peeves (1/2) and Female Dusknoir Liliana (1/2). Hatched a male Duskull on Tuesday, 20th of February.
Sandaa (2/4) and Ex-Admiral Insane: Male Golduck Kratos (1/2) and Female Wailord Pearl (1/2). Hatched a female Wailmer on Sunday, 25th of February.
Sandaa and Ex-Admiral Insane (2/4): Male Pupitar Tyrant (1/2) and Female Haxorus Sar (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Larvitar on Sunday, 25th of February.
Maskerade and Schala (1/4): Male Totodile Ryuga (1/2) and Female Spheal Amphitrite (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Totodile on Wednesday, 28th of February.
TheKnightsFury and Maskerade (2/4): Male Nidoking (1/2) and Female Absol Helel (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Nidoran on Thursday, 8th of March.
EpicSquirtle and TheKnightsFury (2/4): Male Electivere Crix (1/2) and Female Mienfoo (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Elekid on Monday, 19th of March.
Sandaa and Naruxami (3/4): Male Ivysaur Venu (1/2) and Female Lapras Cordelia (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Bulbasaur on Tuesday, 20th of March.
Meetan and 134 (3/4): Male Torchic Blaze (1/2) and Female Houndoom Pouli (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Torchic on Sunday, 29th of April.
Maskerade (3/4) and Sandaa: Male shiny Zweilous Zyll (1/2) and Female Charizard Ramoth (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a shiny female Deino on Sunday, 29th of April.
TheKnightsFury and Naruxami (4/4): Male Chespin (2/2) and Female Nidorina Jean (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Chespin on Sunday, 29th of April.
Maskerade (4/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Charizard Volg (1/2) and Female Grovyle Nissa (1/2). Hatched a female Treecko on Monday, 14th of May.
Meetan (1/4): Male Honedge Hermes (1/2) and Female Geodude Gracie (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Honedge on Friday, 1st of June.
OkikuMew and Gemini Spark (2/4): Male Tyrunt Boxcars (1/2) and Female Dratini Sorano (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Tyrunt on Friday, 1st of June.
134 (4/4): Male Alolan Raichu Wilikoi (1/2) and Female Delibird Ha’awi (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Pichu on Saturday, 2nd of June.
OkikuMew (1/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Tyrunt Boxcars (2/2) and Female Dratini Sorano (2/2). Hatched a male Dratini on Wednesday, 6th of June.
TheKnightsFury (3/4) and Sandaa: Male shiny Charizard Balerion (1/2) and Female Dragonite Brynhildr (1/2). Hatched a Male Dratini on Monday, 18th of June.
Sandaa (3/4) and Maskerade: Female Ampharos (2/2) and Male Lucario (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Riolu on Tuesday, 26th of June.
King Ghidorah (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Male Honedge (1/2) and Female Onix (1/2). Hatched a Male Onix on Friday, 3rd of August.
Sandaa (4/4): Starmie (1/2) and Ditto (1/2). Hatched a Male Corsola on Thursday, 27th of September.
King Ghidorah (2/4) and OkikuMew: Male Kingler (1/2) and Female Corsola (1/2). Hatched a Staryu on Thursday, 27th of September.
Ex-Admiral Insane and Median Dia (1/4): Male Absol (2/2) and Female Mawile (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Absol on Thursday, 11th of October
TheKnightsFury (4/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Gallade (1/2) and Female Gardevoir (1/2). Hatched a Female Ralts on Thursday, 25th of October
Biggggg5 (2/4) and Maskerade: Female Swinub (2/2) and Male Lucario (2/2). Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Lucario on Monday, 5th of November
Missingno. Master (2/4): Male Carnivine (1/2) and Female Roserade (1/2), Rose Incense. Hatched a Female Budew on Monday, 19th of November
King Ghidorah (3/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Steelix (2/2) and Male Honedge (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Female Honedge on Monday, 24th of November
King Ghidorah (4/4) and Maskerade: Female Nidoqueen (1/2) and Male Totodile (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Totodile on Monday, 24th of November
Gemini Spark (3/4): Female Ninetales (1/2) and Male Houndoom (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Houndour on Saturday, 15th of December
Gemini Spark (4/4): Female Ninetales (2/2) and Male Houndoom (2/2). Hatched a Female Vulpix on Saturday, 15th of December
Biggggg5 (3/4) and Maskerade: Genderless Ditto (1/2) and Genderless Shiny Metagross (1/2). Hatched a Shiny Beldum on Monday, 7th of January

2019 Breedings:

Maskerade (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Haxorus (1/2) and Male Dragonite (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Female Dratini on Tuesday, 15th of January
Gary (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Kingdra (1/2) and Male Prinplup (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Piplup on Tuesday, 15th of January
Naru (1/4): Female Leafeon (1/2) and Male Manectric (1/2). Hatched a Male Eevee on Wednesday, 16th of January
TheKnightsFury (1/4) and Maskerade: Female Haxorus (1/2) and Male Jangmo-o (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Jangmo-o on Monday, 21st of January
Naru (2/4): Female Golisopod (1/2) and Male Larvesta (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Larvesta on Thursday, 31st of January
Maskerade (2/4): Female Absol (1/2) and Male Rapidash (1/2). Hatched a Female Absol on Thursday, 31st of January
TheKnightsFury (2/4) and Naru: Female Decidueye (1/2) and Male Pidgeotto (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Pidgey on Thursday, 31st of January
Naru (3/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Lapras (1/2) and Male Dragonite (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Female Dratini on Thursday, 7th of January
myahoo (1/4) and Maskerade: Female Growlithe (1/2) and Male Zorua (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Zorua on Saturday, 16th of February
Hatching my Turtwig please! (Sorry about having to quote the whole post, joys of mobile)

Old 02-28-2019, 07:01 AM   #254
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Hatching my Turtwig please! (Sorry about having to quote the whole post, joys of mobile)
"Oh, is that so? Quite fascinating..."

A young blue-haired man leaned over the counter, sporting a white scarf and an easy smile. His features were definitely Kantonian, Newman noted. And for some reason, talking to him felt strangely... easy.

Is he really taking an interest in what I'm sayoing, or is he just pitying me?

No, he couldn't be - because he was clearly waiting for Newman to tell him more. That had to be the only reason the Kantonian was standing there still; he didn't have an Egg incubating, and now that he noticed it, the man didn't even have a single PokéBall on him. Then why?...

"If... If I may ask, sir. You seem to have no Pokémon on you. If you aren't a Trainer, how come you're so interested in the methods of hatching and tending to newborns?"

The blue-haired youngster chuckled and seemed to ponder on the question for a while. The tranquility he exuded was something unlike the Doctor had ever felt. Then, after a brief moment of silence, the man replied with what felt like absolute honesty.

"I suppose I just enjoy life and watching it unfold. Don't you? Otherwise, why would you work here?..."

Newman was left at a loss for words. Nobody had ever asked him that, now that he thought about it. But he quickly realized, with some bitterness, that he did this for the pursuit of science and the advancement of his career. But listening to this man speak... was his mindset wrong?

"I-I see... That's quite an uplifting outlook on life. All the more puzzling that you don't keep Pokemon of your own for company..."

The man smiled once more, offered Newman a handshake and stepped away from the counter and towards the exit, just as one of the Hatchery's regular customers made his way in.

"Who says I'm alone?"

With that and a polite wave, the youngster exited the store, leaving behind a very confused Dr. Newman...

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Turtwig!

It knows EM Seed Bomb!
Old 02-28-2019, 11:40 PM   #255
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Ongoing Breedings:
  • Gary (2/4) and Missingno. Master: Male Corsola (1/2) and Female Shiny Toxapex (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Friday, 1st of March
Hatching this squishy poisonous baby please!
Old 03-01-2019, 12:38 AM   #256
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Turtwig!

It knows EM Seed Bomb!
Picking up my Turtwig! Declaring his ability to be Shell Armour. Putting him in my last Nest Ball, for now at least.

Feeding him 17 Rare Candies, boosting him to lvl 18 and evolving him into a Grotle!

Thanks Mask!

Old 03-01-2019, 12:52 PM   #257
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Hatching this squishy poisonous baby please!
Self indulgent RP to be added later.

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Mareanie!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Old 03-01-2019, 04:04 PM   #258
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Self indulgent RP to be added later.

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Mareanie!

Claiming my precious lv.1 male Mareanie and placing him into a Pokeball. Thank you!
Old 03-01-2019, 05:19 PM   #259
myahoo
Soul Badge

Dropping off my Growlithe to breed with Mask's Zoroark. I'm keeping the baby.

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: June 25
Nickname: ???
Level: 22
Origin: Trade with Electric Blue Eye for 5 candies and 100$
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: -
Bond: 34 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Evolution Line: -->
Level-Up Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember[6], Leer[8], Odor Sleuth[10], Helping Hand[12], Flame Wheel[17], Reversal[19], Fire Fang[21], Take Down[23], Flame Burst[28], Agility[30], Retaliate[32], Flamethrower[34], Crunch[39], Heat Wave[41], Outrage[43], Flare Blitz[45]
HM Moves: Rock Smash, Strength
TM Moves: Skull Bash, Dragon Rage, Dragon Breath, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Aerial Ace, Incinerate
Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Close Combat
Move Tutor Moves: Outrage, Iron Tail
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
Old 03-01-2019, 05:23 PM   #260
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Male Zoroark to breed with myahoo's Growlithe.

Nickname: Aizer
Level: 39
Bond: 0
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Impish
Birthday: November 10
Ball:
Obtained: Caught in Dialga's Gate
Level-up Moves: Night Daze, Night Slash, Imprison, U-Turn, Scratch, Leer, Hone Claws, Pursuit, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Feint Attack, Scary Face, Taunt, Foul Play, Torment, Agility
EM/MT Moves: Copycat, Snatch
TM/HM Moves: -
Old 03-01-2019, 11:11 PM   #261
Heather
Naga's Voice

I'm going to be dropping off Kapp'n, my Level 22 Lombre, to breed with GS' Frogadier, I will be "keeping" the offspring insofar as trading it to TKF goes. Kapp'n's specifications are as follows:

Name: Kapp'n
Nature: Docile
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Ability: Rain Dish
Characteristic: Likes to relax.
Moves:
Level up: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Bubble, Natural Gift, Mist, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Water Sport
Egg: Giga Drain
Tutor:
TM: Surf, Energy Ball, Scald

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 03-02-2019, 01:50 AM   #262
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
I'm going to be dropping off Kapp'n, my Level 22 Lombre, to breed with GS' Frogadier, I will be "keeping" the offspring insofar as trading it to TKF goes. Kapp'n's specifications are as follows:

Moves:
Level up: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Bubble, Natural Gift, Mist, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Water Sport
Tutor:
: A-ah, erm...b-bonjour...i-it is..nice to meet you...I-I am..very new to this, so please, uh...keep it easy? o////o

And I hereby drop off my Lv. 26 Female Frogadier to breed with Heather's Male Lombre, and she will be keeping the baby froggo!

Name: Henrietta
Species: Frogadier
Level: 26
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Protean (Turns the Pokemon into the same type as the move it is about to use) *HIDDEN*
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk, likes Sweet, hates Spicy)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Pound, Growl, Bubble, Quick Attack, Lick, Water Pulse, Smokescreen, Round, {Cut}, {Surf}, {Strength}, (Camouflage), {Rain Dance}, {Waterfall}, {Rock Smash}, {Dive}, (Mud Sport), {Echoed Voice}, (Toxic Spikes), [Role Play], Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), (Bestow), {Acrobatics}, Water Pledge (Advanced), {Snarl}, (Water Sport), {Grass Knot}
Moves to Learn: Fling (Lv. 28), Smack Down (Lv. 33), Substitute (Lv. 38), Bounce (Lv. 44), Double Team (Lv. 48), Hydro Pump (Lv. 55)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
Old 03-02-2019, 11:35 PM   #263
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Dropping off this Fairy Egg from my birthday.
I believe it's been a week, so hatching this baby?
Old 03-06-2019, 05:39 AM   #264
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Enigma egg from Bimonthly rewards requires your expertise in incubation

Old 03-07-2019, 01:21 AM   #265
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there lived a princess who had been trapped inside a tiny prison - a prison so small that she could barely stand, much less walk about within its confines. Her cramped cell, lacking any windows or doors, enveloped her entirely in darkness. The Princess could not remember a time before her imprisonment, though she strained her sensitive mind until her poor, regal skull throbbed with headache in an attempt to remember. Confinement, isolation, silence... at first, it was all that she knew.

As time went on, the Princess would hear the distant, muffled sounds of singing outside her cell - a woman's voice, carrying a pleasant, hopeful tune. A savior, come to set her free... or the Jailer, sent to ward off any aspiring princes? But the song would eventually fade away, leaving the Princess alone with her thoughts once again. This happened again, and again, and again... six times, the Princess had counted. Though she tried to call out - to bang against the walls of her prison to catch the mysterious voice's attention - six times she heard the distant call, and six times was denied any attempt at rescue.

The Princess was disheartened, but not deterred. You see, though the Princess lacked the physical strength to make a dent in her surroundings, her mind grew more vibrant and more powerful with each passing day - even if the prison around her did not expand, her imagination filled the darkness with colorful images of strange creatures, of magnificent battles, of faraway lands - lands that she had never seen with her own eyes - but somehow knew were there. But how? How would she find them...?

The seventh time this little Princess heard the sound of music, she became inspired to try a different tactic. Rather than throw herself against the merciless walls, she instead would set her mind - her intentions - on escaping. With every ounce of hope and courage within her, she wished - with all her might - that she would escape the darkness. She wished, and wished, and wished...

And just when it seemed all hope was lost, a latent power awakened within our little Princess. Telekinetic forces shatter the shell in an instant, leaving the bewildered young Pokemon standing among the shards, big, red eyes looking out into a brand, new world. The singing - Miss Lulu's morning ritual - was clear and resounding now, as she twirls toward the brand new hatchling, reaches out her hand, and gently sweeps her into a stately little ballroom dance in celebration of her birth. To move! To dance! To be free! It was all anyone could ever dream of, and more.

What is the moral of this fairy tale, you wonder...? Oh, it's far too early to be thinking about that! After all, the story of our little Princess has only just begun.

---

myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 female Ralts with EM Destiny Bond.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:49 AM   #266
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Got an Enigma egg to drop off

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 03-09-2019, 07:22 PM   #267
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard
[*]TheKnightsFury (4/4) and Gary: Female Mudsdale (1/2) and Male Typhlosion (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Sunday, 10th of March
Hatching my little Fire Echidna!

Old 03-12-2019, 03:01 PM   #268
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Man, I'm pimping out my pokemon a lot this month lol. Dropping off my male Blastoise with Old Spice Incense to breed with KG's shiny female (obviously) Nidoqueen.

Name: Raphael (male), Level: 44
Pokeball: Net Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Rash Ability: Rain Dish
Held Item: Blastoisinite Mega Ability: Mega Launcher
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Flash Cannon, Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Water Gun, Withdraw, Bite, Rapid Spin, Protect, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Skull Bash, Rain Dance, Lv.46 Iron Defense, Lv.52 Hydro Pump
TM/HM: Dark Pulse, Dig, Dive, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Nightmare, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Scald, Strength, Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Move Tutor(MT): Aqua Tail, Counter, Dive, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Liquidation, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud Slap, Outrage, Rollout, Seismic Toss, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Water Spout, Brine, Confusion, Fake Out, Flail, Foresight, Haze, Mist, Muddy Water, Mud Sport, Refresh, Yawn
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Advanced Moves(AM): Hydro Cannon
Bond: 47
Hatching plz
Old 03-12-2019, 09:24 PM   #269
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post

Moves:
Tutor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
: A-ah, erm...b-bonjour...i-it is..nice to meet you...I-I am..very new to this, so please, uh...keep it easy? o////o

And I hereby drop off my Lv. 26 Female Frogadier to breed with Heather's Male Lombre, and she will be keeping the baby froggo!

Ability: Protean (Turns the Pokemon into the same type as the move it is about to use) *HIDDEN*
Current Movepool: Pound, Growl, Bubble, Quick Attack, Lick, Water Pulse, Smokescreen, Round, {Cut}, {Surf}, {Strength}, (Camouflage), {Rain Dance}, {Waterfall}, {Rock Smash}, {Dive}, (Mud Sport), {Echoed Voice}, (Toxic Spikes), [Role Play], Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), (Bestow), {Acrobatics}, Water Pledge (Advanced), {Snarl}, (Water Sport), {Grass Knot}
Moves to Learn: Fling (Lv. 2, Smack Down (Lv. 33), Substitute (Lv. 3, Bounce (Lv. 44), Double Team (Lv. 4, Hydro Pump (Lv. 55)
Uh, bit late, but I suppose it's time for the next step in the process? I think?? Whatever that is? Help me I don't know how this works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 03-13-2019, 12:04 AM   #270
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off my handsome stud, Morgana to breed with GS' Blaziken. I'll be giving Morgana an Old Spice Incense and GS will be keeping the baby.

: *smirks and aggressively raises his eyebrows at Vi while flexing*

Morgana
♫ The Man - The Killers

Contained in a Luxury Ball, Holding Nothing

Level Forty Male Incineroar
Brave Natured (+ Atk / - Spe)
Fire/Dark Type with Intimidate Ability

Morgana was obtained as an Egg at Level 1 and has a Growing (27) Bond with his Master

Morgana hatched from an egg that was given to Isaac by a fan, although he never got to pursue his dream of being a breeder he talked about it in great detail in his autobiography --- as such fans would sometimes gift him with eggs. Morgana has a passion for battling, but he's mostly concerned with making sure his trainer is all right. Although the large cat has a tough exterior, he's a huge softie deep down. He's deeply concerned for his trainer in all aspects, especially since Isaac cleaned up his act. He prays that his trainer never has a relapse, and he also hopes that one day he'll finally be truly happy again. Being a member of the "golden trio", he's close to Vinny, as the two pretty much grew up together in a way. He's also no stranger to carrying Isaac around after drunken binges, as such he's developed a habit of picking Isaac up when he begins to get too anxious. Morgana is currently extremely enraptured by his teenage daughter, Jean. He cares extremely deeply for her, and even though she's fallen into some rebellious attitudes --- he's trying to make her stick to the right path.

He's kind of in a relationship with Vinny, but he mostly looks at her as a close friend that he ended up having a kid with. He has a second daughter from a previous breeding arrangement named Jean.

Natural Moves
Darkest Lariat, Bulk Up, Throat Chop, Scratch, Ember, Growl, Lick, Leer, Fire Fang, Double Kick, Roar, Bite, Swagger, Fury Swipes, Thrash, Flamethrower (44), Scary Face (49), Flare Blitz (55), Outrage (60), Cross Chop (66)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Crunch, Revenge
TM / HM Moves
Leech Life, Earthquake
Old 03-13-2019, 08:33 AM   #271
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Hatching my little Fire Echidna!
Self-indulgent RP to be added when I have a life again.

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Cyndaquil!

It knows EMs Double Kick and Nature Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Hatching plz

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Squirtle!

Old 03-13-2019, 06:25 PM   #272
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Squirtle!

Collecting this guy and putting him in a Pokeball. Thanks y'all.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:37 AM   #273
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post

Moves to Learn: Fling (Lv. 2, Smack Down (Lv. 33), Substitute (Lv. 3, Bounce (Lv. 44), Double Team (Lv. 4, Hydro Pump (Lv. 55)
I'll go ahead and pick up Henrietta early for this one! Enjoy your egg, Heather!

Meanwhile, I'll also drop off my Female Blaziken named Vi so she can breed with Naru's Incineroar and make a nice lil' tiger cub for me to keep!

: *smirks back at Morgana before jumping on his shoulders, testing him to see if he can carry her in to their special place~*

Name: Vi
Species: Blaziken♀ (Size x1.1)
Level: 60
Current Location: Cortoza
Ability: Blaze (Fire-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk, likes Sour, hates Spicy)
Held Item: Firium Z (able to use Inferno Overdrive Z-Move)
Bond: 40
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Peck, Double Kick, Sand Attack, Fire Spin*, Quick Attack, Flame Burst*, Bulk Up, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Slash, Flamethrower*, Mirror Move*, Brave Bird, Sky Uppercut, (Counter), (Crush Claw), (Low Kick), (Smelling Salts), {Cut}, {Flame Charge}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, {Shadow Claw}, {Low Sweep}, Fire Pledge (Advanced), [Seismic Toss], [Dual Chop], {Power-Up Punch}, [Thunder Punch], {Bulldoze}, {Brick Break}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Crossfire (Custom), (Baton Pass), {Aerial Ace}, Blast Burn (Advanced)
Egg Moves to Learn: Agility, Baton Pass, Curse, Endure, Feather Dance, Feint, Last Resort, Night Slash, Reversal, Rock Slide, Swagger

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 03-14-2019 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:49 AM   #274
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Cyndaquil!

It knows EMs Double Kick and Nature Power!
Picking up my Cyndaquil, putting him in my Rock Ball (I really need to buy some more Pokeballs). Declaring his ability to be Flash Fire, feeding him 10 Rare Candies to boost him to level 11.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:49 PM   #275
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Enigma egg from Bimonthly rewards requires your expertise in incubation
Oops, forgot all about this, hatching please Marion!

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records