UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Video Games

Old 03-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush
Final Fantasy Tactics

I recently picked this up since after playing XII, I was interested in the other FF games that take place in Ivalice and I wanted to play the original before making a decision to buy a PSP when The Lion War remake comes out. I used to have Tactics Advance (which I got packaged with the used GBA I bought online), but I ended up selling it because the law system annoyed me and that was also back when I thought that playing a Final Fantasy game would give me STDs or something. (Surprisingly, I only started playing FF games almost a year ago! O_o)

Anyways, the batle system is a bit awkward for me, but I hope to get the hang of it in due time. Strategy games aren't my forte, but I'm willing to learn since I hear that there's a great plot in store.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:13 PM   #2
Lunar Delta
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Delta
Re: Final Fantasy Tactics

One of the best plots ever, and some of the best dialogue from any game, ever, period.
Lunar Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:07 AM   #3
SulcataIxlude
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to SulcataIxlude Send a message via MSN to SulcataIxlude Send a message via Yahoo to SulcataIxlude

Orlandu in FF:T is by far the most overpowered playable character you can get for your active team in all of FF existence as far as I know. His lightening blade ability (I might of mistaken the name of the attack) basically was a one to two hit ko move on just about every mob apart from bosses. XD You'd have to be a dumbass to lose a battle if you used Orlandu. :P
SulcataIxlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
Lunar Delta
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Delta

What's the big deal about Orlandu, anyway? By the time I got him, he was nearly useless because my main party was so powerful. He was much weaker than my weakest character. Half of the time I didn't even fight because I just got my calculator to use holy on all of the enemies.
Lunar Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:07 PM   #5
Lone_Wolf
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Lone_Wolf Send a message via MSN to Lone_Wolf

I'v heard that its a great game nd I'v played it a little bit but never really got through it..I really didnt have time but now I have plenty of time but first...Is it a good game.It caught my interest but that was only the first few minuits of it?

Lone_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 02:45 AM   #6
SulcataIxlude
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to SulcataIxlude Send a message via MSN to SulcataIxlude Send a message via Yahoo to SulcataIxlude

What was your team in FF:T Namek? Ramza (whom I renamed Ibros) was a kick ass dual wielding, hamedo spamming, martial arts using, shruiken tossing machine of death (he was mainly a monk, until I was able to make him into a ninja.) The rest if I recall corectly I had this bad ass chick who was a expert with white and time magic (buff/healbots ftw!), a guy who was mainly a samurai/geomancer, worker 8, and some other folks I cannot recall at this time.

*Tries to bum a copy off FF:T from a friend to check up on my file again.*
SulcataIxlude is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Video Games