UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Video Games

Old 04-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

Got Backlog?

Ha ha! Instead of a "what're you playing" thread, this is a "what aren't you playing" one!

Started Playing, Not Very Far:

Final Fantasy V (can't beat liquid fire!)
MegaMan X Collection (beat the first game)
Shining Force Neo (stuccccckkkkkk)

Haven't Even Touched:

Bully, Final Fantasy XII, Metal Gear Solid 3, Resident Evil 4

I'm new to the backlog scene but when you can get games ya want really cheap or free I suppose it can't be helped! Still very weird to have games owned but not yet touched while other need playing and even more oughta be replayed. @_@;
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:27 PM   #2
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Re: Got Backlog?

Metal Gear Solid 3 is such a disappointment IMO. I stopped after like 20 minutes.

"I'm wearing camo but the enemy is still shooting me! WHY?! WHY?!" *dies*

My Backlog List:

-The Legend of the Unemployed Ninja: Izuma (DS)
It's an okay game, but it really pisses me off that when you die, you basically lose all your items and money.

-Metroid Prime Hunters (DS)
When I got Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, I totally forgot about this game. Let's not mention that I bought like 3 more games afterwards and still didn't remember this one.

-Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (PS2)
I keep dying to the two elemental sword guys with no heads. I'm thinking of just playing missions 1 & 2 over and over for more Red Orbs to I can upgrade my moves before I go back.

-Magna Carta (PS2)
I keep dying. I got angry and stopped. The battle system is difficult to get used to and kinda annoying.

-FFXII (PS2)
I can't find the stupid monster that gives me the item that scares off that unkillable phoenix-bird thing. Then I bought Devil May Cry 3 and forgot about it. I really should play it again >>;;

-Heroes of Might & Magic V/Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate (PC)
I keep playing Hot-Seat and not playing the campaign, even though I like playing the campaign xd.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:58 PM   #3
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Re: Got Backlog?

Phoenix Wright 2 (DS): I put it down halfway through the fourth and final trial because of schoolwork. I'll be ready to pick it back up in a few weeks when my DS comes back from Nintendo.

Mega Man ZX (DS): I'm ready to go to the door where all six spirits (X, Zero, Harpuia, etc.) help you to open the door to find Sigma ... or Omega ... whoever it is. I took one step inside the room, decided I disliked it, and haven't beaten it yet. I want to find more Cyber Elves and I really ought to use some of the ones I've acquired. Especially the ones that help out with life.

Metroid Prime (GC): It's been on hold since 2003? I'm at Metroid Prime. Final boss. Just never beat it. ^_^;

Metroid Prime 2 (GC): I'm at the Ing King boss. I always managed to get him into the form where he's a quadruped (his 3rd form) before dying. I really am not a fan of "easy gameplay coupled to retardedly difficult boss fights," so MP2 disappoints me in this regard. MP1 wasn't as bad, and the original Metroid games certainly were never that tough.

Xenosaga 2 (PS2): I lack a PS2, and nobody will loan me one. So ... yeah. Still ready to start Disc 2. Although at this point in my life, I'd rather just start all the way over and play Game 1, then Game 2, and then Game 3.

Xenosaga 3 (PS2): see above.

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (XBox): I'm replaying it, but delayed beating it because I love Chitose and wanted to follow her ghost forever. Really retarded, I know. So ... yeah. I'm still in the Tachibana House and I'm just 3 photographs away from beating her chapter. Been in the house at that point since some time when I used to live in my apartment (so ... August 2006 at the latest).

Shenmue II (XBox): Replaying it for the third time, I got all the way to the point where Shenhua invites Ryo inside her home and then never played it again. Can't justify this one since I love the game -- I've just been lazy. (Got there in Late Fall 2005.)
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Video Games