UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #3876
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Shelmet to Kairne for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to lilblue for a Lv 1 Male Shelmet.

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #3877
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.3 F Cubchoo (stats below) and 3 Candies to PikaGod for his Lv.1 M Eevee.

**TRADE OPENED**

Spoiler: show

Name: Cubchoo
Classification: Chill Pokémon
Type: Ice
Held Item:
Level: 3
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Cool - 0 || Smart - 0 || Beauty - 0 || Cute - 0 || Tough - 0
Beauty Points: 10
Birthday: February 15
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.37 ->
Received: Egg House

Moves
Level Up:
Powder Snow

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Surf
Old 02-05-2014, 02:33 PM   #3878
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my Apple (Smart) +10 Poffin and my Cherry (Cool) +5 Poffin to Stark for his Lemon (Tough) +15 Poffin. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 02-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #3879
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my Apple (Smart) +10 Poffin and my Cherry (Cool) +5 Poffin to Stark for his Lemon (Tough) +15 Poffin. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading this Sour Lemon Poffin (Raises Toughness by 15) to MM for his Apple (Smart) +10 Poffin and my Cherry (Cool) +5 Poffin. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

~ Tess Edit: +15 Lemon Poffin used on 9th Feb 2014.
~ Tess Edit: +10 Apple Poffin used on 2nd March 2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-05-2014 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #3880
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Lv.3 F Cubchoo (stats below) and 3 Candies to PikaGod for his Lv.1 M Eevee.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading Lv 1 Male Eevee to jolteonjak for 3 candies and his Lv 3 Female Cubchoo

*Trade Confirmed and Closed*

Trading Lv 1 Klink to MM for 2 candies.

Trading Lv 1 Female Mienfoo in a Luxury Ball to Fallen Icarus for 5 candies.

Trading Lv 21 Female Bellsprout in a Christmas Ball to Pest for 1 candy

Karmas stood in front of the doors, a small group standing behind him, relatively speaking. Fabio the Eevee, Trini the Mienfoo, Vasquez the Bellsprout and Cogsworth the Klink. Part of Karmas felt bad that they were leaving his team, but it had to be done.

“Here we are guys,” the trainer said, looking at the Cable Club, “I’m sorry that I didn’t get to spend a huge amount of time with you guys, but I’m sure that your new trainers will be a million times better than I ever could.”

He pulled all of their PokeBalls out, giving each of them a hug before he returned them. Taking a deep breath, he walked in and made his way over to the trading machine. Karmas placed each ball into the machine, whispering a silent goodbye as he did so.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:52 PM   #3881
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Trading Lv 1 Klink to MM for 2 candies.
The doors to the Cable Club swung open, having been pushed open by Keith. The 23-year-old Poison-type Trainer walked inside, and was, as usual, deep in conversation with the Meowth on his shoulder.

"So, Klink, eh?" Meowth was saying. "Why does dat sound familiar?"

"We saw one before, remember?" Keith replied. "The day they opened the Park back up, we saw Alex's Klink there."

"Oh, yeah, I remember now," nodded Meowth. "So youse is tradin' fer one o' dose tings now, huh?"

"Yep," Keith smiled. "Been fascinated with that Pokémon since I saw it, and then this one went up for trade, knew I couldn't pass it up." At that moment, they arrived at the trade machine. Keith placed a pair of Rare Candies, each of them tightly wrapped in shiny blue paper, on the tray on his end of the machine. The switch was thrown, and in a few seconds (and with much dramatic electrical zapping), the confectionery currency was replaced by a Poké Ball. Grinning, Keith took the ball in his hand and tossed it into the air. "Go! Klink!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, the ball unleashed a pair of metallic gears into the air. The gears were interlocked with each other, rotating constantly. Keith took out his Pokédex and aimed it at the Klink.

"Klink, the Gear Pokémon," droned the device. "Klink rotates to generate the energy it needs to live. Its special attack is Gear Grind."

"Well, nice to meet you, Klink," said Keith. "I'm Keith, this here is Meowth, and I'm your new Trainer."

"Kliiiink," droned Klink, both gears appearing to speak at once. "Klink Kliiiiiiiink."

"Klink's sayin' dat it's nice ta meet youse, and dat it's lookin' forward ta helpin' out," Meowth translated.

"Helping me out?" repeated Keith. "Well, Klink, I gotta say, I'm liking you already. But I don't want you to feel like you need to work all the time around here or anything like that, y'know?" Klink droned again in response to this, prompting Keith to turn to Meowth for a translation.

"Now Klink's sayin' dat it don't mind helpin' out, it likes doin' work," Meowth said. "Accordin' ta Klink, it already generates all da energy it needs and den some, so it feels it might as well put all da excess energy ta good use."

Keith chuckled. "Hard to argue with that logic, I guess," he admitted. "Though before I find any sort of job for you, Klink, I at least want to introduce you to all of your teammates first. That OK?"

In response, Klink's minigears changed the direction of their rotation for a couple of seconds. Keith was confused by this action. Possibly this had shown on his face, for Klink spoke up again. "Klink Klink Kliiiiink," it droned.

"Klink's sayin' dat dat means yes," Meowth translated. "Reversin' da way deir gears turn is da Klink version of noddin', see?"

"Cool," Keith remarked. "Alright, then, Klink, all we need now is a nickname for you. Let's see... hmm... Steel-type... Alright, lemme see," he muttered as he pulled up Wikipedia on his Xtranciever. "Poisonous metals... poisonous metals... Ooh, OK, here's one. How's Cadmium sound?"

"Kliiiiiiink," droned Klink in what sounded like a slightly happier tone, as the gears reversed direction for a few seconds.

"I take that as a yes," grinned Keith. "Welcome to the team, Cadmium!" With that, he turned around and exited the Egg House, and Cadmium the Klink followed behind its new Trainer.

OOC: Trading 2 Rare Candies to PG for his level 1 Klink. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-06-2014, 12:15 AM   #3882
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Trading Lv 21 Female Bellsprout in a Christmas Ball to Pest for 1 candy

Karmas stood in front of the doors, a small group standing behind him, relatively speaking. Fabio the Eevee, Trini the Mienfoo, Vasquez the Bellsprout and Cogsworth the Klink. Part of Karmas felt bad that they were leaving his team, but it had to be done.

“Here we are guys,” the trainer said, looking at the Cable Club, “I’m sorry that I didn’t get to spend a huge amount of time with you guys, but I’m sure that your new trainers will be a million times better than I ever could.”

He pulled all of their PokeBalls out, giving each of them a hug before he returned them. Taking a deep breath, he walked in and made his way over to the trading machine. Karmas placed each ball into the machine, whispering a silent goodbye as he did so.
Trading 1 candy to PikaGod for his Lv.21 Female Bellsprout in a Christmas Ball. Thanks!

*Trade closed*

Pest had resisted at first, but Ceres had been persistent. The young Deerling had an unwavering interest in the welfare of grass-types, for reasons Pest could not fathom. Where was a similar interest in normal-types? Still, the Bellsprout had needed a new home, so the young trainer had stepped forward. She was starting to wonder if her team was actually growing exponentially, or whether it just felt like that due to the pressures of being a trainer for Pokémon increasing in both number and size.

Soon the Bellsprout stood before them, swaying slightly in a light breeze that wavered through the Cable Club. Ceres, who had been standing nearby, stepped forward eagerly. As if attracted by the sweet scent emanating faintly from the yellow flower's mouth, she leaned down and sniffed, chirping in the language of Pokémon.

The Bellsprout looked thoughtful, then nodded. A broad green leaf reached out to seize Ceres' hoof, and the two shook.

Pest was happily oblivious to the transaction that had just transpired. "Well, I'm glad you two have hit it off! We could always use a bit more of that in the team." She scratched her chin in thought. "All you need now is a name ... How about Abundantia?"

Nodding again, the newly christened Abundantia followed her new trainer and teammate as they stepped back out into the wide world.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:50 PM   #3883
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading 3x Brown Gummi for Electric Blue Eye's level 1 female Druddigon.

**Trade Started**

Thanks!

Now, I wonder who you should meet first....
Old 02-06-2014, 07:08 PM   #3884
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading 3x Brown Gummi for Electric Blue Eye's level 1 female Druddigon.

**Trade Started**

Thanks!

Now, I wonder who you should meet first....
Trading over my Lv1 Female Druggion to Itz for his 3 Brown Gummis, enjoy!

--Trade Closed--
Old 02-06-2014, 07:42 PM   #3885
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading my Nugget and my Glitter Bauble containing 2 Big Pearls to EBE for 4 candies.

-Trade Opened-
Old 02-06-2014, 08:19 PM   #3886
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Timburr to Fallen Icarus for 1 Rare Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Here's your 1x Candy for that Timburr! Welcome aboard Pitbull!

Trade Closed.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:27 AM   #3887
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading my Nugget and my Glitter Bauble containing 2 Big Pearls to EBE for 4 candies.

-Trade Opened-
Trading 4 candies to myahoo for her Nugget and 2 Big Pearls, thanks!

--Trade Closed--
Old 02-12-2014, 02:04 AM   #3888
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a level 1 Female Minun to uhhhhh for 5 Candies, 3 Royal Gummies, and 3 Clear Gummies. Take good care of her, and let your adventures be electric

*trade opened*
Old 02-12-2014, 04:49 AM   #3889
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 Female Minun to uhhhhh for 5 Candies, 3 Royal Gummies, and 3 Clear Gummies. Take good care of her, and let your adventures be electric

*trade opened*
Trading x5 Candies, x3 Clear Gummies, and x3 Royal Gummies for Treepandaone's Lv. 1 Female Minun.

*Trade Closed!* Thanks, I'll take good care of her! You've made Rhett (Plusle) happy too! :3

(RP to come later)
Old 02-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #3890
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading 1 silver gummi and 3 Yellow Gummis to Escalion for 3 Clear Gummis.

Appreciate it.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #3891
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading 1 silver gummi and 3 Yellow Gummis to Escalion for 3 Clear Gummis.

Appreciate it.
Trading my Clear Gummi x3 (1-3) to Treep for the 3 Yellow and 1 Silver Gummi.

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #3892
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Blaze and Remilia walked into the Cable Club, well, Remilia flew in rather, as it had been a couple of months since there was a lunar eclipse in the area. Blaze had recently come to find that a old trading acquaintance of his had another Pokemon up for trade, a Gligar. Blaze kinda liked Gligar but really didn't feel like he could trade for it. It was Remilia who pushed Blaze to get the Gligar.

Blaze walked to the laptop on the black table in his base. He remembered that Remilia had bought this when she stole his information and bought an entire renovation to his base. At the time Blaze was a tad bit irate, and of course he had every reason to be, but not he felt good about it. It had served every purpose he needed, and probably more too. It seemed lately that Remilia would change more often. He really only noticed it on nights of the full moon, but everyday out of the blue she would change and startle the two of them, often by falling out of her bed where she would sleep as a Woobat. Neither of them knew exactly why it was happening, though they both had their own assumptions and ideas about it.

Remilia approached Blaze as he was busy surfing the web, putting one of her arms around his neck playfully. "Guess who?" she said, smiling greatly. "Remilia!? You...you're human today!" Blaze said, completely surprised by this. Normally it was at night-time when it happened. But in the middle of the morning? This was unprecedented. Blaze reached over and gave her a kiss, which she responded with a slight nip on the tongue, causing Blaze to flinch slightly. That was something he was still not used to either, as the many small bits of gauze found in the bathroom showed. "So, Blazey-kun, what are you doing?" She said inquisitively, looking at the screen. "Not that I can figure this thing out." "Well, I'm not doing much at the moment. I just got on. "Ohh...haha sorry. Hey! I've got an idea!" Remilia said excitedly. Blaze gave a mock groan. "What is it?" "You mind checking the Cable Club offers?" "Yeah I don't mind. Looking for someone in particular?" "No, not really, but something may strike my fancy."

Now they were both here after Remilia saw there was a Gligar up for trade. It was going to be "hers." Blaze just rolled his eyes, but he understood how things worked. It was his, though Remilia would take care of him. He hadn't quite allowed her to do the same with her sister yet...mostly at her discretion before. Blaze walked up to the receptionist and inquired as to the number of his trading booth, before walking over there. Taking a small sack containing the candies he was trading away, he places them into the machine, the candies disappearing briefly before a Pokeball appears there. Remilia flies down and pushes the button on the Pokeball with her nose. The Pokebowl opens and a Gligar appears, looking at Blaze and Remilia with inquisitive eyes. 'Man, this can't be anymore than a baby!' Blaze puts a translator on it, which his Rotom had furiously worked on the night before, before the Gligar puts his wing in front of his face.

"Haha! I see you mortals have come across the great vampire, Lestat!" Blaze just stared in awe. 'No no no not again!' He thought, and came very close to saying, but held his tongue. "Ha! I see my stare has turned you to stone! It's just like the movies!" This time, Remilia spoke up. "Ummm...exactly who are you again?" "I am Lestat obviously! The reincarnated soul of a ever famous vampire!" Blaze simply couldn't hold it back then. He began to laugh, and furiously as well. "Wha-wha-wha? Baka, what is so funny?" He said. "Lestat doesn't exist! He's only a character from a series of novels written by...Anne Frank? No, Anne Rice!" Blaze was positively beside himself, probably because he knew two real vampires and knew that this was all an act. "Bah! I'll show you that I am the genuine article!" And with that, Lestat flew off the machine and clamped right onto Blaze's face. Blaze was stunned at first, and before he had time to react, the Gligar gained a faint blue glow around him before he was slammed into the wall. "Okay, listen here, Le-stat. The stuff you've seen in the movies? I've watched them. Fairy. Tales. Nothing, no-thing, compared to the real deal. My sister? She could erase you. Now, please in the future, do not try to eat my Blaze. Or, you will see what a real vampire can do." Lestat grew pale...which was something Blaze would have thought impossible if he hadn't seen it in front of his eyes. Remilia let Lestat go as he fell to the ground. There he stared at the ground. Blaze grew concerned that she had emotionally scarred the Gligar, who he was sure was just little more than a kid, until the Gligar spoke up. "Oh, I do apologize, Blood Mistress, for my behavior earlier. It seems that the movies are indeed just fatal fairy tales. I shall follow you, and learn from you, learn from the source herself." Remilia flushed a bit, before smiling. "You act like I had any other plan. Lestat, I hereby name you the first member of Remilia's Coven."

------------------
OoC: Trading my 4 candies for lilblue's Gligar. Thanks so much, I plan on having fun with him!

***TRADE STARTED***

Last edited by Emi; 02-14-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:02 PM   #3893
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
OoC: Trading my 4 candies for lilblue's Gligar. Thanks so much, I plan on having fun with him!

***TRADE STARTED***
Trading Lv. 1 Gligar to BlazeVA for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*

Enjoy your blood-sucker!

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 02-14-2014 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #3894
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Oh look double-post.

Trading 3x Mysterious Gummi, 3x Pink Gummi, & 3x Red Gummi to Talon87 for 1x Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty Points & +20 Cute Points).

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 02-15-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:43 PM   #3895
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading 2 candies to Missingno. Master for 3 Mysterious Gummis and 3 Red Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Old 02-14-2014, 11:47 PM   #3896
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading 2 candies to Missingno. Master for 3 Mysterious Gummis and 3 Red Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Trading 3 Mysterious Gummis and 3 Red Gummis to Pest for 2 Rare Candies. No problem.

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-15-2014, 12:04 AM   #3897
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading 1 candy to Treepandaone for 3 Red Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Old 02-15-2014, 12:37 AM   #3898
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Oh look double-post.

Trading 3x Mysterious Gummi, 3x Pink Gummi, & 3x Red Gummi to Talon87 for 1x Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty Points & +20 Cute Points).

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty and +20 Cute) to lilbluecorsola in exchange for 3 Mysterious Gummis, 3 Pink Gummis, and 3 Red Gummis.

*Trade Closed*

lilbluecorsola
~ Tess Edit: Passion Pokéblock used on 09/03/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-11-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:54 AM   #3899
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading 1 candy to Treepandaone for 3 Red Gummis. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Trading 3 Red Gummis for a rare candy. Pleasure

*trade closed*
Old 02-15-2014, 04:08 PM   #3900
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading 3 Mysterious Gummis and 3 Red Gummis to Talon for 2 Rare Candies.

--Trade Opened--
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records