UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 12:02 PM   #976
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Pearl's Perap is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday 19th October 2014.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #977
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
jolteonjak: Your egg sits comfortably in its nest as it hatches. Your baby caws happily as she admires her new home and snuggles in.
*waits for Wingull to finish her nap* “Hello little one. Let’s find you a home! Hope on in this Pokeball (6 of 20).”
Old 10-12-2014, 11:45 PM   #978
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
blazeVA is confirmed to hatch an Enigma egg on Monday 13th October 2014.
"Blaze? The egg. The egg is hatching." Blaze was in the kitchen cooking something for Remilia when he heard a small and timid voice rise up from behind him. That was his Magnemite, Kankuri, and although she definitely looked her part of a powerful war machine, she certainly didn't have the personality for it. She was really timid and shy, and it took her a long time to get used to the other Pokemon on Blaze's team. She always tried to keep to herself and so far hadn't made any friends that Blaze knew about. But in truth, she had made a friend...although who it was completely surprised Blaze when he heard about it, or rather, saw it today. Blaze put down what he was cooking, wishing that Ritz was here and not at the daycare, and called for Remilia. She came down the elevator, and came up to me, snatching a small kiss. "What's up Blaze?" "The egg is hatching. I'm going to need you to go down to the Egg House to make sure everything goes okay." Remilia raises an eyebrow at this. "Won't they need you there to confirm its your egg?" Blaze stops for a moment, before opening a drawer in the kitchen, taking out a piece of paper. At the top was in all-caps EGG HOUSE INVOICE and it had the details of what egg Blaze had gotten, when he had gotten it, and potential custodians if it should hatch when he was not around. Remilia's name was on the list.

"You've really thought of everything, haven't you?" "No, of course not." Remilia laughed a bit at this, before giving Blaze a smirk. "On one condition: Anything that hatches here goes to me." Blaze froze for a second. That wasn't entirely unreasonable, but man if that didn't sound like her old self. "For a moment, I thought that you were being a pushover just to make me happy. Nice to see your more assertive self again." Blaze laughed at this, while Remilia just stared at him slack-jawed. "I'd never be a pushover, ever!" She quickly grabs the egg with Kankuri floating behind her before leaving the base. Outside of the base, she hears a voice that she barely recognizes. "Hey, Kankuri, you done being scared o' everything but yo' own shadow?" Remilia turned around and saw an uniquely colored Sawk sitting at the tree. "Umm, not really Mister Dynamite sir. It's still tough to make friends." The Sawk snickered for a bit, before getting up and flipping through the air. "You need to have some mo confidence than that! It's Pokemon Power, and you no one can take that away from you. Except maybe a Ground-type. And most definitely myself. You get it? You got nobody to fear except me." "Umm, yes Mister Dynamite sir." The Sawk's face grew a little harder at this. "Don't call me "Mister Dynamite sir". I'm not anyone's sire and I'm definitely not a gentlemen. Just call me Black Dynamite." "Yes, Black Dynamite." Remilia was a little surprised to see that Kankuri was a little bit less shy around him, which probably means that he had tried to make friends with the Magnemite. "Just don't teach her anything she ain't ready for, big man." Remilia said, and the Sawk just barely nodded to her. "Remilia, I'm just teaching her the truth. That don't need no censorship cause she ain't ready for something." "Fine then. Just know that if she comes out of this worse than before, I'll make sure you understand what my truth is." "Hehe like you will. No trainey-tonk gonna get the best of me." Remilia grew hot with anger before turning to Kankuri. "Come. Let's get this egg over quickly."

----

Remilia stepped up to the Egg House counter. It was a rather quiet day, as there had been rumors of big change happening and a lot of people getting ready to speak up. Remilia wondered if Blaze was involved in any of it. He had cut back on his hours, but she still didn't see him around from time to time. It worried her. But for right now, she was here to hatch the egg. Putting in on the counter, she smiled at the receptionist before giving her name. Almost immediately, the egg began to shake violently. This was an egg that could hatch almost everything, so Remilia had no clue what was likely inside.

I'd like to hatch my Enigma Egg please. Thanks.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:30 AM   #979
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions: Regular October 13 2014 / Enigma October 13 2014 / Mystery October 13 2014
Picking up a Fire Core Egg.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:19 PM   #980
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Charminions is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 20th October 2014.

blazeVA: Your egg shakes violently and gushes water *pushes it into a fish bowl as it hatches into this* She purses her lips at you before swimming around in circles.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #981
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
blazeVA: Your egg shakes violently and gushes water *pushes it into a fish bowl as it hatches into this* She purses her lips at you before swimming around in circles.
Picking up this little fella in Pokeball [2/10](Use [1/10] here).

Let's see what we can do about finding you a home.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:45 PM   #982
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap: Regular October 13 2014 / Enigma October 13 2014 / Mystery October 13 2014
May I please get a Ghost Mystery Egg? Thanks!
Old 10-14-2014, 07:39 PM   #983
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pest: Regular October 15 2014 / Enigma October 29 2014 / Mystery November 05 2014
Picking up a Poison Nature Egg.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:30 PM   #984
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Kairne is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Wednesday 15th October 2014.
I think it's trying to hatch!
Old 10-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #985
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Itzatrap is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 20th October.
Pest is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Wednesday 22nd October 2014.

Kairne: Your egg does indeed hatch into this who floats up to eye level and stares at you ... he's rather creepy isn't he?
Old 10-15-2014, 11:47 AM   #986
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Kairne: Your egg does indeed hatch into this who floats up to eye level and stares at you ... he's rather creepy isn't he?
Piakcing him up in this Ball [9/10]
Old 10-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #987
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl's Perap is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday 19th October 2014.
Another week gone, another egg for the hatchin'. Hoping some of your ghostly magic will rub off on this little blighter and leave me with a cool new buddy in time for trick or treating ^^
Old 10-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #988
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Talon87: Regular October 19 2014 / Enigma October 19 2014 / Mystery October 19 2014
Collecting one Ice Glacier Egg, please.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:07 AM   #989
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Talon87 is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Sunday 26th October 2014.

Pearl's Perap: *wiggles some ghostly magic on the egg* Your egg hatches into this grinning . Well he look special to me *hands him over* ^-^
Old 10-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #990
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Treepandaone is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Sunday 19th October 2014.
Hatching this please. Thanks
Old 10-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #991
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Treepandaone: Your egg shakes and a pair of delicate legs emerge. Another set emerge and soon the shell falls away to reveal a handsome little . He wobbles a little before steadying himself and looking up at you with a proud smile.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #992
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Shadowshocker is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Sunday 19th October 2014.
Time to get the training pads again.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:25 AM   #993
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Treepandaone: Your egg shakes and a pair of delicate legs emerge. Another set emerge and soon the shell falls away to reveal a handsome little . He wobbles a little before steadying himself and looking up at you with a proud smile.
Picking him up in Pokeball [37/100] the last one being used here. Thank you.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:26 PM   #994
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Shadowshocker: Your egg expands into this impressive looking who takes a meditative pose before he starts slamming his fists into the walls knocking out huge chunks 0o ... please stop him quickly before he destroys the shop!
Old 10-19-2014, 07:18 PM   #995
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 20th October 2014.
Hatching this hotty.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:06 AM   #996
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 20th October.
May I please hatch this Ghost Mystery Egg?
Old 10-20-2014, 12:24 PM   #997
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Charminions: Smoke billows from your egg and your baby tackles your legs knocking you over and she grins down from your chest cheekily.
Itzatrap: Your baby coughs through the smoke Torkoal produces and floats over to you hiding behind you wiping his eyes furiously.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:06 AM   #998
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions: Smoke billows from your egg and your baby tackles your legs knocking you over and she grins down from your chest cheekily.
Ouch... Pokeball (2/10) for you.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:20 PM   #999
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Talon87 is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Sunday 26th October 2014.

Pearl's Perap: *wiggles some ghostly magic on the egg* Your egg hatches into this grinning . Well he look special to me *hands him over* ^-^
Collecting this cheeky devil and popping him into Pokéball 7/10

Time to get you some Birthday treats, lil spook :3
Old 10-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #1000
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pest is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Wednesday 22nd October 2014.
I'd like to hatch this egg, if I may.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records