UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 11-18-2018, 11:09 AM   #26
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Yet another Fizzytopian veteran soon appeared from the shadows, Jess was accompanied by a small clutch of Pokemon. Most notable among them was the startled Ponyta, who was far from eager to enter the stone structure. It got to the point that she had to recall the flaming pony into her Pokeball, but thankfully the trainer was prepared with a handy Ampharos shaped flashlight. Descending into the flooded basement, the Ponyta soon reappeared, drawn from her ball by the familiar scent of apples. Stomping on the cobblestone floor, she lunges at the nearest apple, sinking her teeth into its soft juicy flesh. It seems her natural passion for the fruit made her the perfect participant!

Rewards
Lilbluecorsola- 3 Rare Candies, $250, 2 Fire Gems, 1 TM Fire Punch, 1 Fire Ball, 1 Frankenball, 1 Zombie Mask, 1 Fizzy Bubbles Ball
Picking up:

3x Rare Candies
$250
1x TM FIRE PUNCH
1x Fire Ball
1x Frankenball
1x Zombie Mask
1x Fizzy Bubbles Ball

Thank you!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 04:44 AM   #27
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Many had decided to travel down the path of the doomed, all in pursuit of the sweet succulent candy that is so often referred to as the lifeblood of Fizzytopia.

A more familiar face in the valley, Hyrem walks the path accompanied by a family of Pokemon. Strange that anyone would choose this as a destination for a family outing, but the young Torchic had nothing to worry about with his mother and father watching out for him. Rengar hissed at Hyrem for even thinking he'd want to get his coat all wet, Vi however was willing to compete alongside her trainer. Together you wade out into the water, thanking the gods that the water seems void of electricity. You attempt to snag an apple with your teeth, but alas they prove to be slippery little buggers! Vi is more successful however and after one failed attempt, manages to pluck an apple from the water. Eventually you succeed in sinking your teeth into the juicy fruit, pulling your head out of the water you look around for your reward but find yourself in the same position as everyone else.

Alex had sent a pair of Pokemon in his stead, he was too busy with the event at his own base to attend others. The Garchomp seemed rather eager to enter the fort, the Dusknoir by his side was doing her best to keep the dragon in line. As they made their way into the dungeon, the Garchomp quickly leapt into the water and began rooting around for apples. Thinking he has spotted a juicy one, he bites into it with fiery fangs, only to get a shout in return.

"Ahh you bit me!" In the jaws of the Garchomp is a Pyukumuku, a very strange looking Pyukumuku.

Suddenly the lights flicker on, illuminating the dungeon for everyone to see. Floating near the roof on the far side of the room is a Magneton, a human body seemingly attached to it....

"Oh jeez Rick, I told you it was a bad idea to turn yourself into a Pyukumuku and hide in the water." The Magneton seems to speak somehow, how it is accomplishing this is unclear.

"Oh really Magnemorty, you think me turning myself into a Pyukumuku is a bad idea? Like getting me to make you a human body like some bullshit, rip off Frankenstein's monster was a good idea?" The Pyukumuku in the Garchomp's jaws shouts back at the Magneton, burping and slurping as he does so.

"Aww come on Rick, that's unfair, you know last year's Morty costume just wasn't good enough, that's why we needed Magnemorty 2.0! I mean, why a Pyukumuku? If you could turn yourself into a Pokemon, why not something cool like a Pikachu?"

"Pikachu Morty? Pikachu?! Only someone as lame as you would suggest Pikachu. I'm not just a Pyukumuku, I'm Pyukumuku Rick!"

"Oh gosh Rick, I just mean, I don't think they get it? Why go through all this just to make a Rick and Morty reference?"

"Because that's what Halloween is about Magnemorty, that's what we do!"

The pair of arguing people/pokemon hybrids are interrupted as a rather fed up looking woman enters the dungeon. "I'm sorry everyone, I told Jayson this was a stupid idea. If you'll all join me in the great hall I'll present you with your rewards and you can be on your way."

"Guess we killed all those people for nothing hey Rick?"

"Shut up Magnemorty, just shut up."

Rewards
Gemini Spark- 3 Rare Candies, $250, 1 Charcoal, 1 TM Waterfall, 1 Fighting Ball, 1 Frankenball, 1 Plague Doctor's Mask, 1 Fizzy Bubbles Ball
Thanks for giving my Torchic and his parents a fun experience!

Claim:
3 Rare Candies
$250
Charcoal
TM Waterfall
Fighting Ball
Franken Ball
Plague Doctor's Mask
Fizzy Bubbles Ball

Use: TM Waterfall on Jellicent♀
New Move! Jellicent♀ learned Waterfall!

My Charcoal is going to Balthazar, my Fennekin, the Fighting Ball goes to Thomas, my Torchic (because his mom wanted to get him something), my Franken Ball goes to Tiamat, my Shiny Deino, the Plague Doctor's Mask won't be held by anyone just yet, and my FB Ball goes to none other than Bubbles, my Gyarados!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 03:12 AM   #28
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Rewards
Myahoo- 1 Rare Candy
Collecting my candy. Thanks!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 03:26 PM   #29
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Alex had sent a pair of Pokemon in his stead, he was too busy with the event at his own base to attend others. The Garchomp seemed rather eager to enter the fort, the Dusknoir by his side was doing her best to keep the dragon in line. As they made their way into the dungeon, the Garchomp quickly leapt into the water and began rooting around for apples. Thinking he has spotted a juicy one, he bites into it with fiery fangs, only to get a shout in return.

"Ahh you bit me!" In the jaws of the Garchomp is a Pyukumuku, a very strange looking Pyukumuku.

Suddenly the lights flicker on, illuminating the dungeon for everyone to see. Floating near the roof on the far side of the room is a Magneton, a human body seemingly attached to it....

"Oh jeez Rick, I told you it was a bad idea to turn yourself into a Pyukumuku and hide in the water." The Magneton seems to speak somehow, how it is accomplishing this is unclear.

"Oh really Magnemorty, you think me turning myself into a Pyukumuku is a bad idea? Like getting me to make you a human body like some bullshit, rip off Frankenstein's monster was a good idea?" The Pyukumuku in the Garchomp's jaws shouts back at the Magneton, burping and slurping as he does so.

"Aww come on Rick, that's unfair, you know last year's Morty costume just wasn't good enough, that's why we needed Magnemorty 2.0! I mean, why a Pyukumuku? If you could turn yourself into a Pokemon, why not something cool like a Pikachu?"

"Pikachu Morty? Pikachu?! Only someone as lame as you would suggest Pikachu. I'm not just a Pyukumuku, I'm Pyukumuku Rick!"

"Oh gosh Rick, I just mean, I don't think they get it? Why go through all this just to make a Rick and Morty reference?"

"Because that's what Halloween is about Magnemorty, that's what we do!"

The pair of arguing people/pokemon hybrids are interrupted as a rather fed up looking woman enters the dungeon. "I'm sorry everyone, I told Jayson this was a stupid idea. If you'll all join me in the great hall I'll present you with your rewards and you can be on your way."

"Guess we killed all those people for nothing hey Rick?"

"Shut up Magnemorty, just shut up."

Rewards

Raves- 3 Rare Candies, $250, 1 Black Belt, 1 TM Flamethrower, 1 Fighting Ball, 1 Frankenball, 1 Devil Horns, 1 Fizzy Bubbles Ball
Collecting the above goodies with my thanks.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:45 AM   #30
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

{I plan on treating Conis as a Flaaffy and Ammon as an Axew for the moment, just so you know!}

Hot in pursuit after Ganon, Hyrem knew that, despite the Pignite's lower level, his Shadow powers made him unpredictable. He had to be subdued quickly, especially with a Pokemon seemingly about to collide with him, one with a similar aura to Ganon's and looked much stronger than him. Ganon could be ripped apart by a Shadow Metang if he went up against it! All the more reason to stop him in his tracks, so he took hold of a Wereball and opened it in front of him. "Let's go, Benji!" Out came his Electrike, small, but quite capable of putting his Electric attacks to good use. "Benji, use Howl to get Ganon's attention, then Thunder Wave to try to paralyze him!" "Trike!" he nodded, giving himself a good burst of speed with a Quick Attack, catching up to Ganon before Howling, raising his Attack power should he need it. Then there were multiple Thunder Waves attempted, but the Shadow Pignite sidestepped each bolt before stepping towards Benjamin, using his momentum for a Flame Charge to knock him away and gaining more Speed in the process. "Benji, don't give up! Try a Spark attack!"

As Benji went in for another assault on Ganon, Hyrem realized they may have to deal with Jayson's Shadow Pokemon as well as Ganon, so he looked towards Nissa to try to solve that problem. "Nissa, go help Jayson, try to distract that Metang! Engage it with Quick Attack, then Dragon Breath and Screech to try to subdue it!" "Grovyle!" she nods before splitting off from her Pursuit of Ganon. "Conis, Ammon, you come out too, we need your help!" A Flaaffy and an Axew join him atop Kenna for the moment, and Hyrem gives his orders to the Pokemon: "Conis, use Thunder Shock on Benji to give him a boost, then join him in trying to Thunder Wave Ganon! Ammon, do a few Dragon Dances, that'll help you catch up so you can Taunt Ganon away from the Metang!"

Meanwhile, Benji's attacks were proving fruitless as Ganon swatted him away again, but Conis jumped right into action, transferring some of her electricity to him, his Lightningrod ability boosting his Special Attack in the process, and with this surge, Benjamin Howled again to keep high morale. ...But he didn't stop there! Instead, he actually started glowing, his body changing and becoming slightly bigger, his head also developing towards a point upwards. Once he stopped, his newly evolved body revealed itself, now no longer green and yellow, but blue with a yellow fur coat in places. "Nice, this is something you've been wanting for a while!" Hyrem said, pointing his Pokedex as soon as he witnessed the event:

Manectric, the Discharge Pokemon, and the evolved form of Electrike. This Pokemon lives in places where lightning storms are common and often enters battle having created a thundercloud of its own. It stores electric energy in its mane from lightning bolts that strike it, and it uses them for its various attacks. It also uses this energy to amplify its speed as well as its healing, making it a difficult Pokemon to fight against.

"Cool! I can't wait for the others to see you!" said Hyrem. "But for now we've got a job to do! Benji, light it up with Electric Terrain before going back in with Quick Attack and Thunder Fang! Conis, you get in there too, Charge yourself up for a nice Charge Beam!" Looking up at Ganon, it seemed like Ammon's Taunt worked, leading the Shadow Pignite away, but that Shadow Metang was still headed straight towards everyone; hopefully Nissa could help Jayson in his plans to disrupt the Steel-type...

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 12-10-2018 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-16-2018, 04:16 AM   #31
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Try as they might, it seemed almost impossible to make ground on Moros. The Shadow Pokemon was moving with intense speed, even at full flight Balerion couldn't catch up. Before long Jayson could spot Hyrem and his Pokemon in the distance. The unmistakable glow of evolution surrounded one of the trainer's Pokemon, at least this situation was having some benefits. Hyrem's Pokemon seemed to be trying to turn the Shadow Pignite's attention, they were starting to succeed but with Moros nearly upon them their efforts were likely fruitless. Suddenly something leaps from the trees, pouncing on Moros's back with startling speed. The Grovyle certainly was quick! She bathed the Shadow Pokemon in a Dragon Breath before Screeching loudly at him, trying to get his attention. She was successful. Moros came to a screeching halt, the sudden stop caught the Grovyle by surprise, sending her tumbling to the ground. His eyes lock onto her and he fires blistering balls of fire shadow fire spitting towards her.

The grass starter sprung to safety in the nick of time, just managing to avoid a brutal hit. The sudden burst of Shadow Energy seems to catch the attention of Ganon, the Pignite drawn to the power similar to his own. The two Shadow Pokemon make eye contact, the tension between them is clear. Gathering his energy, Moros releases a burst if Shadow energy into the sky. It wasn't long before the sky turned dark, the sun was blocked by thick black clouds. Bolts of shadow energy jumps between the clouds before fluorescent purple raindrops begin to fall.

"Not again", Jayson murmured, he'd dealt with Shadow Sky before. He urged Balerion to land, dismounting, Jayson ran towards Hyrem and his Pokemon. Balerion wanders over to the Grovyle, who seemed a little shaken up. The Charizard offered her a hand but she was capable of looking after herself. "Sorry about the rude welcoming Hyrem, but it seems Moros is set on fighting your Pignite!"

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #32
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Nimble as Nissa is, she was still caught off guard by the Shadow Metang suddenly stopping and was thrown off the Steel Pokemon. Fortunately, she barely jumped away from the Shadow Fire attack thrown at her, though it still left her a bit winded. At that moment, however, she noticed the black claws outstretched to help her up, and she looked up to see the Shiny Charizard's face, her hand slowly and instinctively reaching for those claws, unable to look away from him without her face going red.

Meanwhile, Ganon was ready to charge in, and in that instance Hyrem saw the Shadow Metang changing the Sky itself to have a more Shadowy nature. "Urgh, this again? At least it's not going to take over the whole world..." Still, it made things more difficult and uncomfortable for everyone except for Ganon and the Shadow Metang. Jayson then warned Hyrem about the incoming fight, and Hyrem agreed with the sentiment. "Nngh, yeah, I'm pretty worried Ganon's gonna get hurt, there's no way he's winning this even when he just evolved! Conis, Ben, run some more interference; both of you use Thunder Wave and then Electro Ball, we have to get Ganon out of this battle somehow!"

One of the Thunder Waves connected on Ganon to paralyze him, but before either Electric-type could charge up energy for their next attack Ganon decided to change the landscape, jumping up and landing hard, causing a large tremor to erupt from his location, one which would register a Magnitude 8! It was hard to tell what happened to the other Pokemon as Kenna Bounced out of the way before the attack hit her, with Hyrem still mounted atop her. All he could see was that his Flaaffy and Manectric were both caught in the attack, though Manectric seemed to take the full brunt of the attack and was knocked out as he hit the ground, while Conis was able to get up albeit slowly. "Ben, return!" Hyrem called out to his fainted Manectric, pulling him into his Pokeball as he touched down with Kenna, before saying, "We'll celebrate your evolution later, just get some rest for now."

"Flaaffy flaaaaaaa!!" came the shrill cry from Conis, and Hyrem looked over at her to see her charging up something but then just start glowing, just like Benjamin had done earlier! "...You too, Conis?" As he watched, he saw the rest of her fleece fall away before she grew taller, and the glowing stopped to reveal a yellow creature with a red orb on her tail. "Well, how about that, I guess she wanted to be a bigger help to everyone than before..." he said to himself before checking his Pokedex to reveal Conis's new form:

Ampharos, the Light Pokemon, and the evolved form of Flaaffy. Commonly owned by lighthouse keepers and rangers, the orb on this Pokemon's tail has the capacity to shine so it can be seen from hundreds of miles away, even from outer space. In older times, Ampharos's light was used to communicate between entire countries, but it now serves to guide lost people to safety and ships to shore. Wild Ampharos do not shine their light as frequently as they wish to avoid attracting predators; they use it only to find a mate or their young.

"FraaaaaaaxURE!"

Another cry sounded off, this one suddenly clearing the debris from off to the right, and Hyrem saw a beam of orange energy fire up and part the clouds, overriding the Shadow Sky and turning it back into a Sunny Day. Down on the ground, there was a reptile looking Pokemon, green and black with red claws, a red tail tip and long tusks jutting out from his mouth. "Whoa, that's new too!" he said before moving his Pokedex over to scan the new form:

Fraxure, the Axe Jaw Pokemon, and the evolved form of Axew. Their long tusks are very sharp, able to cut through solid rock, and they use such tusks only in combat against other Fraxure when contesting for territory. These battles often have the most risk as they can cause various injuries between Fraxure and could potentially break their prized tusks, which will not grow back until they evolve again. As such, they take care of their tusks and sharpen them using stones near a riverbank when they have finished a battle.

"Evolved form of Axew...Ammon! I forgot I had him out!" Hyrem remembered. "He must have evolved in all the chaos; man, I'm getting a whole bunch of evolutions today! Okay, let's take advantage of our new sunlight, everyone focus on the Metang this time! Ammon, two Fire-type Gummi Bombs! Conis, Thunder Wave, then Fire Punch! Kenna, Fire Spin, then Flamethrower! And Ganon...well, hopefully you'll wanna do some Flame Charges anyway, but do two of those! Nissa, since you don't have any Fire attacks, do a Power-Up Punch and a Rock Smash instead!" If Hyrem's Pokemon combined attacks with Jayson's, they all might be able to take down the Shadow Metang before it did anything else...

Old 12-27-2018, 10:04 PM   #33
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Hyrem had managed to paralyze his Shadow Pignite, but the fire beast was tough to say the least, managing to dispatch the trainer's newly evolved Manetric. Evolutions seems to be the flavour of the day, as in quick succession two more of Hyrem's Pokemon evolved, an Ampharos and a Fraxure. With the Shadow Sky putting a timer on the encounter, Hyrem ordered his Pokemon to attack Moros. Jayson feared this was a mistake, ganging up on the Shadow Metang would only fuel his rage. A plethora of attacks collide with the Shadow Pokemon, concealing it within a cloud of black smoke. Fire rages and electricity crackles, Ganon attempts to follow his trainers orders but is locked up with paralysis. Nissa leaps into the smoke, hoping to land a hit. After disappearing for a moment she reappears, tumbling towards the ground before Balerion swoops in to catch her. The Charizard gives her a wink before placing her on the ground. Turning his attention to Moros, Balerion fires a blast of dragon energy into the air. Moments later a meteor descends, the impact as it hits Moros clears the smoke, revealing a worn and between Metang.

(feeding 10 Rare Candies to Moros the Shadow Metang, increasing him to lvl 45)

Despite looking like he is on the verge of defeat, the fire in Moros's eyes burns brighter than ever. Soon his whole body begins to glow, similar to the glow of evolution, only dark. The dark light grows as Moros does, Jayson shouts to try and stop the evolution, fearing the Shadow Pokemon's power should it complete its evolution into a Metagross. It seems nothing will stop this evolution however, as Moros's form begins to solidify and the light fades, Jayson prepares for the worst.

Moros evolved into a Shadow Metagross!

However, Moros simply descends to the ground. The same Shadow aura surrounds him, however his behaviour is remarkably different. The Shadow Metagross was surprisingly passive, far from what Jayson had expected. Things got even more surprising as Moros used his telekinetic abilities to remove his Pokeball from Jayson's belt, using it to recall himself, effectively taking himself out of the fight.

"What was that", Jayson collected Moros's ball. "Sorry about all that Hyrem, but have you ever seen a Shadow Pokemon behave like that? That was completely out of character for Moros, perhaps his evolution has tempered him? Anyways, why don't we head back to the fort and we can get everyone healed up, I don't think Ganon is going to be getting anywhere now that he is paralysed."

Old 01-19-2019, 09:50 PM   #34
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

With all the attacks flung at the Shadow Metang, everything exploded against it, leaving only a cloud of smoke. Nissa jumped in trying to contribute to its downfall but was repelled away. Thankfully, the black Charizard was there to catch her, and Balerion would probably see her blush and hold her cheek from his wink at her as he gently set her down before going back into the battle. Ganon, meanwhile, was too paralyzed to do anything, which wasn't completely a bad thing since it meant he couldn't get in the way or anything. Still, even with all the attacks thrown at it, the Shadow Metang was still conscious, though looking very rough.

That all changed when it looked to be evolving, with a shadowy aura very similar to what happened when Ganon evolved just minutes ago. Now against a Shadow Metagross, Hyrem feared they would have a bigger fight on their hands than they could handle, but then something very odd happened: the construct drew a Shadow Pokeball towards it and then put itself inside. There was a slight pause as Jayson picked up the dark Pokeball and commented how strange it was that his Pokemon just changed like that. Hyrem allowed himself a sigh of relief before saying, "I don't know, maybe he was just tired of battling and wanted to rest. Then again, there's so much I don't know about Shadow Pokemon; I didn't even know they could evolve, that alone changes everything!"

He then listened to Jayson's suggestion about going to his fort for healing and nodded. "Oh yeah, definitely a good idea. Ganon, return!" Once the paralyzed Shadow Pignite disappeared, he took Kenna by the reins and walked beside her, along with Conis and Ammon, towards Jayson's base. Nissa had other plans as she approached Balerion and stammered a little as she spoke, "Hi, um...I just...wanted to say...y-you look really good..u-um, in battle, I mean..."

Old 01-22-2019, 04:58 PM   #35
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

The walk back to the base gave Jayson an opportunity to consider why Moros would recall himself after evolving. He wanted to believe that Moros was a changed Pokemon, but he couldn't believe that. Hyrem hadn't been aware that Shadow Pokemon could evolve until today, it looked like they both had questions that needed answering. Balerion seemed to have taken a liking to Nissa, the pair of them walked together, talking the whole way.

You carried yourself well, a little reckless though. When we get back to the fort, why don't I take you for a look around?

Valka came running out of the fort as they arrived, "what happened?!" Valka was certainly concerned, and when Jayson explained what had transpired, she was even more so. "He evolved! That can't be good, we better take him back down to the dungeon for now. Oh how rude of me, hello Hyrem, my name is Valka, nice to meet you."

Jayson handed Moros's ball over to Valka, "maybe take Ares, Trieu and Labrys down into the dungeon as well. They can keep Moros company and try and restrain him if he acts out." Valka called out to the three Pokemon and the Aggron, Drapion and Haxorus followed her into the fort.

Balerion approached him from behind, Nissa alongside him, he shook his head around and pointed at Nissa, it took Jayson a moment before he realised what the Charizard was asking. "Hyrem it looks like Balerion wants to take Nissa on a personal tour of the valley, is that alright with you?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases