UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 03:36 AM   #451
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Birthday Egg for incubation.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:18 PM   #452
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
I sat here for 10 minutes trying to type a roleplay and I can't do it. So have ur hatches

TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Female Bulbasaur! It knows the Egg move Ingrain!

Ironthunder: You have hatched a Female Phanpy! It knows the Egg moves Mud Slap and Snore!
Quote:
TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Female Shuckle!
Picking up my Bulbasaur, putting her in one of my Friend Balls. Also picking up the Shuckle and putting her in a regular Pokeball.

Thanks Naru!

Old 09-15-2019, 05:01 AM   #453
Heather
Naga's Voice

Another year, another Birthday Egg to be incubated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 09-15-2019, 01:47 PM   #454
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Here to drop off a very special Birthday Egg for incubation.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:01 PM   #455
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Old 09-17-2019, 07:49 AM   #456
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Dropping off my Birthday Egg ty~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-21-2019, 01:13 AM   #457
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Hatching the little one now, thanks.
Old 09-21-2019, 02:43 AM   #458
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Hatching the little one now, thanks.
CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a Male Litwick! It knows the Egg Move Endure!
Old 09-21-2019, 05:22 AM   #459
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a Male Litwick! It knows the Egg Move Endure!
Danny walked into the Hatchery, glancing around. He was here to pick up his hatched Pokemon. Walking to the counter, he told the nice lady that he wanted to take his egg. She placed the egg on the counter with a smile, as a crack popped up on the egg, Danny's eyes bulging in interest. More cracks appeared on the egg's green spotted surface, before the top of the egg fell off, revealing a purple flame. The head of the unknown Pokemon popped out, with it's pair of white stubs as hands.
"Danny, I believe you hatched a Litwick." Miss Lulu said, as Danny pulled out his Pokedex.
"Litwick, the Candle Pokemon. Litwick shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and Pokémon, which becomes the fuel that it burns."
"Excuse me?" Danny said. "It does what?" Danny began feeling tired.
"So, Litwick, you want to come with us?" Danny asked.
"Lit, Litwick!" The Litwick squealed. "I'll take that as a yes." Danny chuckled.

Claiming Litwick, nicknaming him Wisp, and placing him in a Luxury Ball, and using 4 of my 8 Rare Candies on it, elevating him to level 5.
*Wisp learned Minimize!*
*Wisp learned Smog!*
If I'm not mistaken, Wisp's Bond should be at 10?

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 09-21-2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:58 PM   #460
EpicSquirtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Here to drop off a very special Birthday Egg for incubation.
I think it's time for this one to hatch! I wonder what it could be?
Old 09-22-2019, 11:19 PM   #461
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
I think it's time for this one to hatch! I wonder what it could be?
The lights in the Hatchery flickered in and out. The thick coating of dust that lined every surface was disturbed by your presence, specs floating upright into the air. You wondered what had happened to the once busy hatchery, brought to life by Miss. Lulu and her two monkeys. All that remained now was a hollow husk, dark and musky. Yet, you could hear what sounded like muffled footsteps from deeper within. Steeling your courage, you boldly took a few steps forward --- only to have your legs promptly assaulted with tickles from a small yellow assailant. You blinked, looking down at the small rodent that had initiated the attack. Seeing no one else in sight you assumed that this must be your Pokemon.

EpicSquirtle: You have hatched a Female Pichu! She knows the Egg Move Tickle!
Old 09-23-2019, 06:27 AM   #462
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Another year, another Birthday Egg to be incubated!
Time for this one to hatch! Preferably without an explosion of sand like last year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 09-23-2019, 06:44 AM   #463
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Time for this one to hatch! Preferably without an explosion of sand like last year...
Heather- You’ve hatched a lvl 1 Female Treecko! It has the Egg Moves Magical Leaf and Mud Sport!

Old 09-23-2019, 08:44 AM   #464
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
Hatching my babu

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 09-23-2019, 11:50 AM   #465
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
Hatching my babu
The dust scattered once again. You had to admit, coming here seemed akin to something one may see in a horror movie. The floorboards creaked loudly as you took slow, methodical footsteps across them. You could see remnants of eggshell scattered among the floor. As you rounded a corner to the incubation room you were suddenly struck with the putrid odor of poison. You glanced into the room cautiously, noticing that the entire room was lined with spikes... and certainly no ordinary spikes. The purple hue and the putrid odor were enough of a clue for you to stay away. You looked around the room, seeing nothing but the spikes until you looked above you. A small insect clung to the roof, eyes wide with fear once it spotted you.

Doing your best to soothe the creature, you eventually calm it down enough to come down and greet you.

CyberBlastoise: You have hatched a Female Venipede! It knows the Egg Moves Toxic Spikes and Rock Climb!
Old 09-24-2019, 03:05 PM   #466
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Dropping off my Birthday Egg ty~
Hatching.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-25-2019, 12:34 AM   #467
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Hatching.
The creaks and groans of the Hatchery only seemed to grow louder as you entered. However, you could swear you heard some sort of squeaking? You could not place exactly where the disturbance was coming from... yet you were sure whatever was making it would reveal itself soon enough. As you walked further into the hatchery a rather large shadow darted out, crossing aggressively across the wall that was only illuminated by the fluttering sunlight that crept through the boarded windows.

"D-Den!" The beast cried out. You steeled yourself for the worst, crossing into the room and seeing... a mouse? Tears shone in it's tiny brown eyes. You looked around for the monster, coming to the conclusion that it must have just been this little creature.

Lil'twick: You have hatched a Female Dedenne! She knows the Egg Move Tearful Look!
Old 09-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #468
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You have hatched a Female Dedenne! She knows the Egg Move Tearful Look!
Thank you so much! Claiming this baby girl and naming her Sandy

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-01-2019, 08:14 PM   #469
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off another Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (235FC) for incubation

Old 10-03-2019, 06:37 PM   #470
EpicSquirtle

Quote:
EpicSquirtle: You have hatched a Female Pichu! She knows the Egg Move Tickle!
Suppose this one has waited long enough. Picking her up and placing her in this Pokeball (1/2). Thank you :)
Old 10-03-2019, 08:23 PM   #471
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Median Dia has hatched a Lv.1 Male Munchlax with EM Charm.
Picking up one Charming young laddie at long, long last. Guess you're running a tad low on food at this point, huh?
Old 10-04-2019, 05:36 AM   #472
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
"So if you just take the two Pokemon in to breed them like normal--for example, this male Houndoom and female Ninetales--the offspring that results is the Vulpix you see with the mother."
"Vulpix~"
"But if either one of them has Old Spice Incense with them, the offspring becomes the Pokemon that the male is, like the Houndour you see before you!"
"Dour dourrrrrr~"
"Both offspring were created within a week or two of each other, but the difference in Pokemon when breeding with and without this incense is quite a phenomenon! Currently scientists are hard at work researching this incense to see if any other properties can be discovered, but it already seems like such a fascinating item! You can get them for a great price of $1000 in the Department Store right now, so have fun with breeding Pokemon that look just like their father!"

"Thank you so much for letting us borrow your Pokemon for our presentation, Hyrem!" the grateful scientist said. "It really gave our audience a good visual idea of what to expect from the Old Spice Incense, it is still relatively new, after all."
"Heh, don't mention it, I'm happy to help!" Hyrem replied. "And so is Team Flash Fire! Right, everyone?" The four Fire-type Pokemon that made up said team, as well as Ahri and Silas's children, all piped in with their various responses before Hyrem turned to his Pokemon. "Thanks again guys! Go ahead and hang out here while I go discuss some other things with the facility people here."

Once Hyrem entered the office, Ahri took the moment to motion her kids over. "Okay kids, it may be a bit before our human comes back, how about we go play in the park nearby?" As the kids jump in excitement about it, Silas nudges them along with Ahri, with Happy about to follow until he feels a hoof gently press onto his back. "Kenna? What's up?" he asked her as he looked back towards the Rapidash. "Hey, can we kinda...y'know, talk in private 'n stuff?" she asked the Flareon before lifting her hoof off of him.

She led him to a corner of the nearby park with a line of bushes in front of itthat allowed Pokemon there to have their conversations without drawing too much attention. "So Happy, before we start, there's one thing I've gotta do."

"Huh? What's that?" Happy asked, but she didn't answer him directly. Instead, she walked right over where he stood, her body directly above his. "What are you-" was all he could say before he suddenly felt the weight of her chest fall right on top of his body, and he struggled mightily to hold her up as best he could. "Oof!! Nngh, wh-why are you doing this??" his voice conveying the strain he was feeling at that moment until he could stand no longer, his legs buckling under the pressure as he felt himself get squished by a Pokemon about four times as heavy as he was. Then he heard her soft reply: "I...I was wonderin' if you could hold me up...y'know, the way I saw you heft your mate Kai 'round about a year or two ago."
"Nnnngh- you're not making any sense here, Kai's around the same size as me, and you're-"
"Bigger. Way bigger, I know. But I also know if you could bear my burden, then you'd definitely be able to hold up any child a' mine too~"
"Huh?" Happy stopped struggling as soon as he heard that and looked up at Kenna who was staring wistfully at Ahri, Silas, and their pup and kit.

"Heh, I've been thinkin' about it for a while now, and seein' our fella teammates 'n their kids rompin' 'round the place has only made me think about it more...I want a babe, Happy." She glanced down at her captive audience with a loving smile. "But I don't want one with just any ol' stallion that comes my way. (Though there was that fella Thowra, he looked mighty temptin'~) I want my son or daughter t' be raised by a strong father, one who can be there for them in the best a' times n' worst a' times. If my kid's lookin' wobbly, he's gotta be there t' keep 'em steady, n' if'n they ain't wobbly I'd like t' know he's there 'long with me t' watch 'em run around or chase after 'em t' make sure they're safe!

"'N that brings me t' you. Y'all got experience with bein' a dad, even if ya can't be there for your kids all the time...plus I heard about your kids leavin' with their mom n' trainer, n' who knows when y'all be seein' em again..."
"...Aye," Happy agreed sadly, looking down at the ground, his ears drooping as he remembered all over again how much he missed Kai, Hekili, and Ahi.
"Y'all 've got the biggest heart I know of in any Pokemon, bigger than a Snorlax belly after they've gone t' bed! That's the kinda heart I'm lookin' for! And I've never seen you happier than when you had shown those lil' kids of yours to us. I want you to be a new papa all over again! So whadda ya say?"

Happy didn't answer Kenna immediately. Instead, he planted his front paws firmly on the ground before starting again to try lifting himself up with Kenna on him. This time, to the Rapidash's amazement, she could feel her body be pushed up as Happy was regaining his footing, first his front, then his hind, her chest now being fully supported as the Flareon put all his Strength into the task. He even stepped further back so he was squarely under her body and in a more ideal position to support her weight before starting to stand up on all fours, his legs not buckling this time as he lifted her up as far as his short stature could allow him.

Then, all at once, he felt the weight leave him, Kenna standing back up as she stepped away and turned to face him but was looking away with a blush on her cheeks. “Whoo doggy, I didn’t think y’all were gonna actually do that~
Well, i-it’s what you wanted, right? I guess...I just wanted to prove I could help you, y’know?” came the soft reply from Happy as he was looking away from her as well.
Kenna’s gaze went back to Happy and was fixated on him this time. “Yeah...and you just proved that I picked the right Pokemon to breed with.” She then leans in and gives a big lick to his face, leaving his cheeks sticky and redder than ever before. “Um..s-so...I guess we should go get Hyrem and ask him to put us in the Hatchery?
Kenna’s face kept close to Happy’s. “Why do ya think he went in t’ talk with those sciencey people, hm~?
He..h-he knew about this??” Happy stammered. “Okay, I-I guess it’s fine, b-b-but...y-you know, you’re pretty big, so how are we gonna…
We’ll figure it out when we get t' that part...partner~” she whispered right in his ear before she gently pulled that ear into her mouth, allowing her to guide her flustered mate with ease to the special stables in the Hatchery.

Dropping off my Male Flareon and Female Rapidash so they can breed a fiery foal!

Name: Happy
Species: Flareon
Level: 50
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Rash (+SpAtk, -SpDef, likes Dry, hates Bitter)
Held Item: Charcoal (Boosts Fire-type attacks)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-attack, Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Ember, Quick Attack, Swift*, Bite, Fire Fang, Refresh*, Covet*, Fire Spin, Take Down*, Scary Face, Charm*, Smog, Baton Pass*, Lava Plume, Double-Edge, Last Resort, Leer, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Trump Card*, (Captivate), (Covet), (Detect), (Flail), (Synchronoise), (Tickle), (Yawn), {Swagger}, {Flame Charge}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, [Iron Tail], {Round}, [Heat Wave], {Incinerate}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), {Flamethrower}, {Attract}, {Fire Blast}
Egg Moves to Learn: Endure, Curse, Wish, Fake Tears, Natural Gift, Stored Power

Name: Kenna
Species: Rapidash
Level: 50
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: Unicorn Horn (Can use Horn Attack while holding the item)
Accessory: Fireproof Saddle
Bond: 30
Contest Stats: Beauty 70/Cool 70/Cute 70/Smart 70/Tough 70
Current Movepool: Quick Attack, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Take Down, Inferno, Agility, Fire Blast, Fury Attack, Poison Jab, Megahorn, Bounce, Flare Blitz, (Captivate), (Charm), (Double Kick), (Hypnosis), (Low Kick), (Morning Sun), {Strength}, {Incinerate}, {Sunny Day}, {Will-O-Wisp}, {Attract}, {Facade}, {Flamethrower}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), [Drill Run], {Smart Strike}
Egg Moves to Learn: Thrash, Double-Edge, Horn Drill, Ally Switch, High Horsepower
Old 10-04-2019, 03:44 PM   #473
Meetan
Soul Badge

I would like to use my remaining two breeding slots for the year to pick up a Classic Normal Egg and put that in for incubation. Thank you!
Old 10-06-2019, 03:40 PM   #474
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Dropping off this birthday egg for incubation. (For reals this time)

Old 10-08-2019, 03:35 PM   #475
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

I would like to exchange one breeding slot for 1 Enigma egg
Then i would like to drop it off for Incubation

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records