UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #4151
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 1 Candy to Pearl's Perap for his Lv.1 M Starly. Thank you! My absolute favorite regional bird!

**TRADE STARTED**
Glad I could help to fulfil a want, the Starly line is great. Spreading the birdie love ^^

Trading my newly hatched Lv 1 Starly [m] to jolteonjak for one Rare Candy

* Trade Closed *
Old 10-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #4152
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Zak coming back strong with a flurry of new Pokemon. Trading Pearl's Perap a level 1 male Bouffalant with egg move Skull Bash for 1 rare candy
Old 10-03-2014, 08:52 PM   #4153
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Druddigon for Jolteonjak's Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*

Trading 1 Candy to Gemini Spark for his Lv.1 Male Druddigon. Thank you!

**TRADE COMPLETED & CLOSED**
Old 10-04-2014, 06:09 AM   #4154
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Zak coming back strong with a flurry of new Pokemon. Trading Pearl's Perap a level 1 male Bouffalant with egg move Skull Bash for 1 rare candy
I should probably try and reign it in but I can't resist when I have the slots and there's cool Pokémon on offer ;-;

Trading one Rare Candy to Treepandaone for his Lv 1 Bouffalant with EM Skull Bash

Thanks a load, mate ^^

* Trade Closed *
Old 10-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #4155
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading this Lv.1 female Drifloon to Pearl's Perap for 2 candies. Have fun with her!

*Trade started*
Old 10-05-2014, 10:51 AM   #4156
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading this Lv.1 female Drifloon to Pearl's Perap for 2 candies. Have fun with her!

*Trade started*
Thanks for this, she will be a welcome addition to my team ^^

Trading two Rare Candies to Pest for a Lv 1 female Drifloon

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-05-2014, 11:23 AM   #4157
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 2 Apple (Smart) +10 Poffins and 2 Lemon (Tough) +10 Poffins ([1] [1]) to PP for 2 Purple (Cool) +20 Pokéblock. Thanks so much! And Ariana thanks you, too.

: Trub Trubbish!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-05-2014, 11:27 AM   #4158
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 2 Apple (Smart) +10 Poffins and 2 Lemon (Tough) +10 Poffins ([1] [1]) to PP for 2 Purple (Cool) +20 Pokéblock. Thanks so much! And Ariana thanks you, too.

: Trub Trubbish!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading two +20 Purple Pokéblocks (1, 2) to Missingno. Master for two +10 Lemon Poffins and two +10 Apple Poffins

You're both very welcome, I'm sure Shane and Esteban will be happy to make use of the incoming Poffins ^^

*approving nods*

*Trade Closed*

Missingno. Master
~ Tess Edit: 1st of 2 Purple Pokéblocks used on 05/10/2014.
~ Tess Edit: 2nd of 2 Purple Pokéblocks used on 19/10/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 10-26-2014 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:55 AM   #4159
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Naughty double post, might be a good indicator that I've become a bit of a Cable Club whore :x

Trading one Rare Candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv 1 female Luvdisc with EM Water Sport

Thanks a bunch mate, though she wasn't part of my master plan I'm sure she will be a great addition ^^

*Trade initiated*
Old 10-06-2014, 11:07 AM   #4160
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Naughty double post, might be a good indicator that I've become a bit of a Cable Club whore :x

Trading one Rare Candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv 1 female Luvdisc with EM Water Sport

Thanks a bunch mate, though she wasn't part of my master plan I'm sure she will be a great addition ^^

*Trade initiated*
Traded a Level 1 female Luvdisc to Pearl's Perap for 1 Rare Candy.

*trade closed*
*end transmission*
Old 10-06-2014, 03:30 PM   #4161
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
Trading two Rare Candies for Itza's Slugma and Krabby.

*trade started*
So sorry it has taken this long.

Trading my level 3 male Krabby (stats in spoiler) and level 1 male Slugma to CyberBlastoise for his 2 candies.

**Trade Closed**

Spoiler: show
Pokémon Species: Krabby
Nickname: Sebastian Gender: Male Level: 03 [Last Level Gain]
Ability: Hyper Cutter/Shell Armor Type: Water Nature: Undecided
Beauty Points: 0 IQ: 0 Birthday: January 23
Contest Stats: 10 Beauty/10 Cool/10 Cute/10 Smart/10 Tough
Obtained: Hatched from a Glacier Egg @ level 1
Level-Up Attacks: Mud Sport (--), Bubble (--), Vicegrip (05), Leer (09), Harden (11), Bubblebeam (15), Mud Shot (19), Metal Claw (21), Stomp (25), Protect (29), Guillotine (31), Slam (35), Brine (39), Crabhammer (41), Flail (45)
Move Tutor Moves: Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Sleep Talk, Snore, Superpower, Fure Cutter, Mud-slap, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Mimic
Egg Moves: Haze, Amnesia, Knock Off, Tickle, Ancientpower, Agility, Endure, Chip Away, Bide
Hidden Machine Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool
Technical Machine Moves: Blizzard
Advance Moves/Custom Moves: None
Bio:
Old 10-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #4162
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading Charminions 5 candies, x1 Chocolateball, x1 Timerball, x3 Gold, x1 Heart Scale (1/3) and 12 Pink, (3, 9) for his Lv.1 M Tepig! Thanks!

--Trade Started--
Lv.1 Male Tepig for 5 Candies, a Chocolate Ball, Timer Ball, 3 Gold Gummi, 1 Heart Scale, and 12 Pink Gummi.

Take good care of him!

Trade Closed
Old 10-07-2014, 11:54 AM   #4163
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Trading 1 Candy to Itzatrap for his Level 01 Male Gulpin

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 10-27-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #4164
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 female Darumaka to Treep for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy!

*Trade commenced*
Old 10-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #4165
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Late one evening, the doors to the Cable Club swung open as Keith Masters came strolling in. Meowth was seated on his shoulder, as usual, and behind them, a grinning Haunter phased straight through the wall. Though he was always grinning in any case, this time the grin seemed... more pronounced. And not without good reason, either.

"Excited, Chuck?" Keith asked.

"Definitely," the Haunter replied, speaking the human language so fluently that if anyone were to hear him speak without seeing him, he'd pass for a human easily. "It's just a shame the boss- er, Peeves- didn't want to evolve with me."

"Well, you know Peeves," said Keith. "No way in hell is he gonna evolve into Dusknoir unless Liliana's evolving at the same time."

"Can't fault him for that, I suppose," Chuck conceded. "Well, where is he?"

Looking around, Keith pointed at a Trainer standing by one of the trading machines. "There, that's Chad," Keith said. He had met Chad once before, in this same Cable Club, back when Keith had answered his advertisement looking for someone to help him evolve his Karrablast and Shelmet. And it hadn't been the only time Keith had helped out with trade evolutions, either- another time, he helped a new Trainer evolve his Scyther into Scizor. But now, it was Keith who was on the business end of an evolution trade- Chuck was to be temporarily traded to Chad in order to evolve, and then traded back to Keith. And both Keith and Chuck were excited for this.

"I ain't never seen a trade evolution happen before," Meowth remarked. "Dis'll be cool."

"Sure will," grinned Keith. At that point, they arrived at the trade machine. "Hey, Chad," Keith greeted the other Trainer. "Thanks for agreeing to help me with this. OK, Chuck, return," Keith added, holding out the Poké Ball and withdrawing his Haunter. And then, Keith placed the Poké Ball on the indentation on his end of the trade machine. He pulled the switch, and the ball was sucked up into the machine...

OOC: Trading my level 25 male Haunter with the following stats to jolteonjak for his level 28 male Heracross.

Chuck
Species: Haunter ()
Level: 25
Type: Ghost/Poison
Attacks: Hypnosis, Lick, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch, Psychic, Thunder Punch, Shadow Punch.
Next attack learned: Payback (lv. 28)
Evolution: >Lv. 25>>Trade>
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Levitate
Beauty Points: 0
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
IQ: 1
Obtained: Cable Club
Birthday: October 31st
Upon learning that Marion had not only hatched another Gastly, but was in fact willing to trade this one, Keith naturally jumped on the opportunity. To his surprise, the Gastly, named Chuck, turned out to be the ghost of the Machop Peeves raised and befriended in life.

Though Chuck was rather as sadistic as Peeves was in life, he has mellowed out somewhat since his death. Though he does enjoy the discomfort of others to a degree, he is much more interested in reuniting with his old "boss", Peeves, and has a considerable sense of humor, something Keith is beginning to suspect comes with the territory of being a Gastly. He still considers Peeves to be a combination father/brother/best friend/partner in crime, and has helped Peeves recall the few pleasant memories of his former life. He has helped Peeves realize that even back when he was a sadistic jerk, he still wasn't all bad.

Naturally, Chuck feels something of a kinship with his trainer, given how he is 25% Gastly. As such, once the initial shock of finding himself under the ownership of someone he hadn't seen in eight years wore off, Chuck found himself pleased to be under Keith's ownership, and is very much loyal to him. He also has a girlfriend- Rose, a mute Ralts belonging to a trainer named Rowan. Chuck loves Rose very much, and will always be there to comfort and protect her whenever something frightens or threatens her, to the point where his determination to do so, on one occasion, culminated into his evolution into Haunter.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-07-2014, 10:38 PM   #4166
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Late one evening, the doors to the Cable Club swung open as Keith Masters came strolling in. Meowth was seated on his shoulder, as usual, and behind them, a grinning Haunter phased straight through the wall. Though he was always grinning in any case, this time the grin seemed... more pronounced. And not without good reason, either.

"Excited, Chuck?" Keith asked.

"Definitely," the Haunter replied, speaking the human language so fluently that if anyone were to hear him speak without seeing him, he'd pass for a human easily. "It's just a shame the boss- er, Peeves- didn't want to evolve with me."

"Well, you know Peeves," said Keith. "No way in hell is he gonna evolve into Dusknoir unless Liliana's evolving at the same time."

"Can't fault him for that, I suppose," Chuck conceded. "Well, where is he?"

Looking around, Keith pointed at a Trainer standing by one of the trading machines. "There, that's Chad," Keith said. He had met Chad once before, in this same Cable Club, back when Keith had answered his advertisement looking for someone to help him evolve his Karrablast and Shelmet. And it hadn't been the only time Keith had helped out with trade evolutions, either- another time, he helped a new Trainer evolve his Scyther into Scizor. But now, it was Keith who was on the business end of an evolution trade- Chuck was to be temporarily traded to Chad in order to evolve, and then traded back to Keith. And both Keith and Chuck were excited for this.

"I ain't never seen a trade evolution happen before," Meowth remarked. "Dis'll be cool."

"Sure will," grinned Keith. At that point, they arrived at the trade machine. "Hey, Chad," Keith greeted the other Trainer. "Thanks for agreeing to help me with this. OK, Chuck, return," Keith added, holding out the Poké Ball and withdrawing his Haunter. And then, Keith placed the Poké Ball on the indentation on his end of the trade machine. He pulled the switch, and the ball was sucked up into the machine...

OOC: Trading my level 25 male Haunter with the following stats to jolteonjak for his level 28 male Heracross.

Chuck
Species: Haunter ()
Level: 25
Type: Ghost/Poison
Attacks: Hypnosis, Lick, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch, Psychic, Thunder Punch, Shadow Punch.
Next attack learned: Payback (lv. 2
Evolution: >Lv. 25>>Trade>
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Levitate
Beauty Points: 0
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
Obtained: Cable Club
Birthday: October 31st
Upon learning that Marion had not only hatched another Gastly, but was in fact willing to trade this one, Keith naturally jumped on the opportunity. To his surprise, the Gastly, named Chuck, turned out to be the ghost of the Machop Peeves raised and befriended in life.

Though Chuck was rather as sadistic as Peeves was in life, he has mellowed out somewhat since his death. Though he does enjoy the discomfort of others to a degree, he is much more interested in reuniting with his old "boss", Peeves, and has a considerable sense of humor, something Keith is beginning to suspect comes with the territory of being a Gastly. He still considers Peeves to be a combination father/brother/best friend/partner in crime, and has helped Peeves recall the few pleasant memories of his former life. He has helped Peeves realize that even back when he was a sadistic jerk, he still wasn't all bad.

Naturally, Chuck feels something of a kinship with his trainer, given how he is 25% Gastly. As such, once the initial shock of finding himself under the ownership of someone he hadn't seen in eight years wore off, Chuck found himself pleased to be under Keith's ownership, and is very much loyal to him. He also has a girlfriend- Rose, a mute Ralts belonging to a trainer named Rowan. Chuck loves Rose very much, and will always be there to comfort and protect her whenever something frightens or threatens her, to the point where his determination to do so, on one occasion, culminated into his evolution into Haunter.

*Trade Commenced*

Chad was happy to help a fellow trainer out with an evolution. Afterall, he once needed help trading two of his Pokemon at once, so they could evolve. Chad met with Keith and explained he would lend him his Heracross, and hopefully he would be a new entry to Keith’s Pokedex. Chad set Heracross’ Pokeball on the transfer machine and started the process.

Trading my Lv.28 M Heracross (stats below) to Missingno.Master for his Lv.25 M Haunter.

Name: Heracross
Classification: Singlehorn Pokémon
Type: Bug/Fighting
Held Item:
Level: 28
Nature:
Ability: Guts
IQ: 3/100
Contest Stats: Beauty - 30 || Cool - 30 || Cute - 30 || Smart - 30 || Tough - 30
Beauty Points: 4
Birthday: April 21
Evolutionary Chain:
Received: Trade with Balmund

Moves
Level Up:
Night Slash | Tackle | Leer | Horn Attack | Endure | Fury Attack | Aerial Ace | Chip Away | Counter | Brick Break | Take Down

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:
Body Slam | Bug Bite | Iron Defense | Seismic Toss

TM/HM/CM:
Focus Blast | Focus Punch | Mimic | Rock Smash | Sleep Talk | Smack Down | Stone Edge | Swords Dance | Toxic | Venoshock
Cut | Rock Smash | Strength

Bonus Moves:
Drain Punch

Before Chad could take the Pokeball off the transfer machine, it burst open, and Keith’s Haunter appeared. It wasn’t out long, before the Gas Pokemon began to glow; and his appearance started to change. His size didn’t change that much, maybe a little shorter in height. His hands became attached to his body now, and he sprouted legs.

Keith’s Haunter evolved to Gengar !

Before he returned the Pokemon to Keith, Chad scanned it for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Gengar, the Shadow Pokemon. Lurking in the shadowy corners of rooms, Gengar awaits chances to steal its prey’s life force. It is said to emerge from darkness to steal the lives of those who become lost in the mountains.
”Wow. That’s quite the trickster. All right buddy, let’s give you back to Keith.

Trading my Lv.25 M Gengar to Missingno.Master for his Lv.28 M Heracross.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 10-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #4167
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Chad was happy to help a fellow trainer out with an evolution. Afterall, he once needed help trading two of his Pokemon at once, so they could evolve. Chad met with Keith and explained he would lend him his Heracross, and hopefully he would be a new entry to Keith’s Pokedex. Chad set Heracross’ Pokeball on the transfer machine and started the process.

Trading my Lv.28 M Heracross (stats below) to Missingno.Master for his Lv.25 M Haunter.

Name: Heracross
Classification: Singlehorn Pokémon
Type: Bug/Fighting
Held Item:
Level: 28
Nature:
Ability: Guts
IQ: 3/100
Contest Stats: Beauty - 30 || Cool - 30 || Cute - 30 || Smart - 30 || Tough - 30
Beauty Points: 4
Birthday: April 21
Evolutionary Chain:
Received: Trade with Balmund

Moves
Level Up:
Night Slash | Tackle | Leer | Horn Attack | Endure | Fury Attack | Aerial Ace | Chip Away | Counter | Brick Break | Take Down

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:
Body Slam | Bug Bite | Iron Defense | Seismic Toss

TM/HM/CM:
Focus Blast | Focus Punch | Mimic | Rock Smash | Sleep Talk | Smack Down | Stone Edge | Swords Dance | Toxic | Venoshock
Cut | Rock Smash | Strength

Bonus Moves:
Drain Punch

Before Chad could take the Pokeball off the transfer machine, it burst open, and Keith’s Haunter appeared. It wasn’t out long, before the Gas Pokemon began to glow; and his appearance started to change. His size didn’t change that much, maybe a little shorter in height. His hands became attached to his body now, and he sprouted legs.

Keith’s Haunter evolved to Gengar !

Before he returned the Pokemon to Keith, Chad scanned it for himself.

”Wow. That’s quite the trickster. All right buddy, let’s give you back to Keith.

Trading my Lv.25 M Gengar to Missingno.Master for his Lv.28 M Heracross.

**TRADE OPENED**
As Chuck's Poké Ball materialized on Chad's end of the machine, another Poké Ball appeared on Keith's end. He scanned the ball with the Pokédex, and the image of a blue bug with a large horn appeared on the screen.

"Heracross, the Single Horn Pokémon," droned the device. "Heracross love the taste of honey and tree sap. A common practice in the Sinnoh region involves slathering honey on special trees to lure Heracross."

And then, a sound from the other end of the trade machine caught Keith's attention- before Chad could do anything, Chuck emerged from his Poké Ball on his own accord, cackling happily as the energy from the trade machine reacted with his body as Keith knew it would. And then, Chuck started to glow and change shape, his disembodied hands fusing into arms and reattaching to his body, his tail shrinking, legs sprouting from the bottom of his body. Finally, the glow faded to reveal a grinning in Chuck's place. Despite his now having legs, the newly evolved Gengar continued to float in midair. He grinned as Chad scanned him with his Pokédex, but said nothing, simply returning to his Poké Ball as Chad placed the sphere back on the trade machine. Taking the cue, Keith placed Heracross's Poké Ball on the trade machine and pulled the switch, and the trade was made within seconds.

"Thanks again," Keith grinned to Chad. "I really appreciate this, and I'm sure Chuck does, too." With that, he tossed the ball into the air, and Keith's Gengar materialized in a flash of light, cackling madly. Before anyone could say anything, Chuck vanished into thin air, and almost immediately, words started to slowly form in midair before Chad, as though being written in midair, in big, thick lettering formed with what looked most suspiciously like blood.

It took a full minute for the writing to complete itself, but when it did, the message "THANK YOU CHAD" lingered in midair for about ten seconds. And then, all at once, the letters vanished, and Chuck reappeared besides Keith.

Keith turned to his Gengar. "Really?" he said, albeit with a slight grin. "Would've been easier to just say 'thank you'."

"Easier? Yes," agreed the Gengar. "Anywhere near as amusing? I think not."

Keith shrugged. "I can't argue with that logic," he conceded. After thanking Chad yet again, Keith then exited the Cable Club, Chuck the Gengar floating by his side the whole time.

OOC: Trading "my" level 28 male Heracross to JJ for "his" level 25 male Gengar. Thanks again!

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What?  Haunter is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Haunter evolved into Gengar!
Old 10-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #4168
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Trading 1 Dragon Scale and 1 Lure Ball to Dave for 1 Candy and an assortment of berries
*trade opened*
Old 10-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #4169
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading 1 Dragon Scale and 1 Lure Ball to Dave for 1 Candy and an assortment of berries
*trade opened*
Trading an Apicot Berry, Coba Berry, Colbur Berry, Figy Berry, Jaboca Berry, Kebia Berry, Mago Berry, Pomeg Berry, Salac Berry, Tanga Berry and 1 Rare Candy to Kairne for one Dragon Scale and Lure Ball.

Discarding Magrat the Goldeen's old PokéBall and placing her in this shiny new Lure Ball. Thanks man!

--Trade Closed--

Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 10-21-2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Changed Pomeg Berry link due to SPPf erasing the first pickup
Old 10-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #4170
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 female Illumise to Kairne for 1 rare candy. Enjoy.
Trading 1 Candy to treep for a Lv 1 Illumise

Trade closed
Old 10-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #4171
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 F Wingull (stats below) to Stark for 2 Candies. Please take care of the little lady.

**TRADE OPENED**

Name: Wingull
Classification: Seagull Pokémon
Type: Water/Flying
Held Item:
Level: 1
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 0 || Cool – 0 || Cute – 0 || Smart – 0 || Tough – 0
Happiness Points:
Birthday: June 22
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.25 ->
Received: Egg House

Moves
Level Up:
Growl | Water Gun

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Fly
Old 10-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #4172
Slash
Silver LO

trading a Lv 1 Male Shelmet to jj for a Larvesta

Species: Shelmet
Name:
Level: One
Obtained: Trade with lilblue
Contest Stats: 00/00/00/00/00
IQ: 0
Moves:
Leech Life

*trade opened*
Old 10-13-2014, 11:52 PM   #4173
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
trading a Lv 1 Male Shelmet to jj for a Larvesta

Species: Shelmet
Name:
Level: One
Obtained: Trade with lilblue
Contest Stats: 00/00/00/00/00
IQ: 0
Moves:
Leech Life

*trade opened*

Trading my Lv.60 F Larvesta (stats below) to Kairne for his Lv.1 M Shelmet.

Name: Larvesta
Classification: Torch Pokémon
Type: Bug/Fire
Held Item:
Level: 60
Nature:
Ability: Flame Body
IQ: 1/100
Contest Stats: Cool – 10 || Smart – 10 || Beauty – 10 || Cute – 10 || Tough – 10
Happiness Points: 0
Birthday: November 29
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.59 ->

Moves
Level Up:
Ember | String Shot | Leech Life | Take Down | Flame Charge | Bug Bite | Double Edge | Flame Wheel

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:
Giga Drain | Magnet Rise | Signal Beam | Zen Headbutt

TM/HM/CM:
Calm Mind | Overheat | U-Turn

-----

Trading my Lv.1 M Shelmet to Kairne for his Lv.7 F Karrablast.

**TRADE OPENED**

Last edited by jolteonjak; 10-14-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:04 AM   #4174
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:

Trading my Lv.1 M Shelmet to Kairne for his Lv.7 F Karrablast.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading my Karrablast for Shelmet.

Shelmet evolves into Accelgor and Karrablast into Escavalier!

Species: Karrablast
Name: Joan
Level: Seven
Obtained: Egg House
Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10

Moves:
Leer
Peck
Cut
Megahorn
Return
Pursuit

*trade closed*

Trading my level 60 Female Larvesta to jj for his Lv 7 Escavalier

Held Item:
Nature:
Contest Stats: Cool – 10 || Smart – 10 || Beauty – 10 || Cute – 10 || Tough – 10

Moves
Level Up:
Ember | String Shot | Leech Life | Take Down | Flame Charge | Bug Bite | Double Edge | Flame Wheel

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:

*trade opened*
Old 10-14-2014, 12:12 AM   #4175
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading my level 60 Female Larvesta to jj for his Lv 7 Escavalier

Held Item:
Nature:

Moves
Level Up:

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:

*trade opened*

Trading my Lv.7 F Escavalier to Kairne for his Lv.60 F Larvesta.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records