UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 11-03-2021, 03:19 AM   #101
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Gotta love me some unstable, Earth-threatening ecological terrors that the government calls children and out of touch adults to fix." Danny said dryly, as he arrived at the Loch Bygone Gym. Bygone was right, clearly, giving the dry expanse that was called a gym. Situated in a dried up lake, there was a raid den, swirling with Dynamax energy.

"I get like, a year's worth of lattes from Staryubucks for this." Danny said to Fleur, who was so disgusted she wouldn't even come down to see the den, and the pair stood at the water's edge. "And like, the good feeling of saving Fizzytopia or whatever. But. But. Free lattes. Free caramel lattes, Fleur. I have to do this, like, right now."

The Serperior gave a snort, but an approving snort, and slithered down the lake's edge, careful to not carry any dust.

"Good." Danny followed after her, putting both hands in his hoodie pocket. "Maybe, I can make coming to a desert in a hoodie worth it."

Fleur

Species: Servine
Starter

Type: Grass
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Sassy
Evolution Line: Snivy -(Level 17)-> Servine -(Level 36)-> Serperior

Level: 36
Bond: 30
Contest Stats: Cute: 0, Beautiful: 0, Tough: 0, Smart: 0, Cool: 0

Pokeball: Pokeball
Held Item: None
Boutique Modifications: Hydregion coloration

Moves
Level-Up: Leer (1), Tackle (1), Vine Whip (1), Wrap (1), Growth (13), Leaf Tornado (16), Leech Seed (20), Mega Drain (24), Slam (28 ), Leaf Blade (32)
Egg Moves: Captivate, Twister, Pursuit, Mean Look, Iron Tail, Glare
TM/TR Moves: Hidden Power Fire, Sweet Scent
Move Tutor: Leaf Storm, Shadow Storm, Knock Off, Aqua Tail
Other Moves: Gummi Bomb Fire, Guardian Terrain, Draco Meteor, Defensive Shield

Fleur met her trainer after he rescued her from a gang of rowdy Spearow. Fleur is obsessed with Dragon type Pokemon, despite not being one - and she will stop at nothing to look like one, even painting herself the colors of Hydreigon, a powerful dragon Pokemon from her home region, Unova.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 03:28 PM   #102
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Species: Decidueye
Name: Wisewoods
Type: Grass/Ghost
Level: 100
Evolution: Rowlet --41--> Dartrix --49--> Decidueye
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Long Reach
Moves:Bond: 30
Held Item: Grassium-Z
How Obtained: Starter
Pokeball: Friend Ball
Birthday: January 25

Last edited by grassyglide; 11-03-2021 at 08:10 PM.
grassyglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 08:56 AM   #103
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Rollin' up to sand snek with Leo the Lv. 35 Spheal.

Leo Lv. 35
Birthdate: December 19
Nature: Bold
Ability: Oblivious
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Hold Item: Sea Incense
Beauty Points: 50
Cool Points: 50
Cute Points: 50
Smart Points: 50
Tough Points: 50

Level Up Moves:
Powder Snow
Growl
Water Gun
Defense Curl
Rollout
Encore
Ice Ball
Rest
Brine
Body Slam
Snore
Aurora Beam
Hail
Surf

Blizzard - Lv. 41
Sheer Cold - Lv. 46

MT/Advanced Moves:
Aqua Tail
Double-Edge
Endure
Headbutt

Icy Wind
Iron Tail

Mimic
Mud-Slap
Rock Slide
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk

Steel Roller
Substitute
Super Fang
Swagger
Water Pulse
Bouncy Bubble
Splishy Splash

Egg Moves:
Aqua Ring
Belly Drum
Curse
Fissure
Spit Up
Stockpile
Swallow
Water Sport

Yawn

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Toxic
Hail
Hidden Power

Ice Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration

Earthquake
Return
Double Team
Rock Tomb
Facade
Secret Power
Attract
Captivate
Natural Gift
Round
Echoed Voice

Bulldoze
Frost Breath

Confide
Strength
Rock Smash
Waterfall
Dive
Gummi Bomb
Guardian Terrain
Defensive Shield
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 02:07 AM   #104
myahoo
Soul Badge

Held Item: Nevermeltice
Pokeball:
Birthday: June 22
Nickname: Breeze
Level: 41
Origin: Egg House
Type: Water/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: -
Contest Stats: 80/80/80/80/80
Evolution Line: -Lv. 35->
Level-Up Moves: Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic[5], Quick Attack[5], Wing Attack[8], Mist[12], Water Pulse[15], Air Cutter[22], Roost[26], Pursuit[26], Agility[26], Aerial Ace[29], Air Slash[30]
HM Moves: Fly, Defog
TM/TR Moves: Blizzard, Facade, Ice Beam, Swagger, Steel Wing, Scald, Thief, Rain Dance, U-Turn, Double Team
Egg Moves: Twister, Wide Guard, Brine, Soak, Aqua Ring
Move Tutor Moves: Mud-Slap, Double-Edge, Shock Wave, Sky Attack, Ominous Wind, Icy Wind
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:36 PM   #105
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
December was bound to bring a cold front, and there certainly was one in the air as the few patches of water here and there froze over, and as the excavation process at the ore veins continued, the Codex could spot one of the on-loan pokemon acting up, as though taken by a trance of sorts. A thunderous bellow from the Power Spot quickly brought the machine's attentions to there, another dynamaxed pokemon about to cause some strife, when the whirring of gears and subsequent pouring of energy similar to the situation led an alert being sent out promptly.

[Darkest Day Scenario Occurring! Dynamaxed Mamoswine, Grade IV, and Dynamaxed Klang, Grade III, have appeared at Loch Bygone. Requesting two groups of four to suppress!]

AFTER November 30th, at 22:00 UTC raid signups will open. Please reply stating which raid you are entering with your pokemon, stating their level, moveset and any held items you wish to use. Signups will remain open until 7th December or when all slots are filled, after which the battle will behin 48 hours from then.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 01:40 AM   #106
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Heh, can't believe we're headed right back to Loch Bygone. It seems like just yesterday we were getting through dealing with that Gigantamax Sandaconda!"

"I disagree," came the reply from one Willa Masters, whose usually unreadable expression now sported something of a small smirk. "I'm more inclined to think it seems like earlier today."

At this, the first of the two to speak, Willa's husband Keith Masters, could only chuckle. "You're not wrong," he conceded. "In any case, though, yeah- two months in a row we're headed to the Loch Bygone Pokémon Gym to assist with a raid battle."

"Except this time it'll be one of my Pokémon taking part," Willa stated, looking at the Ultra Ball she held in her hand.

"True, true," Keith nodded. "What did you decide on using in the end, anyway? Klang is a Steel-type... Pangoro would be a good call, wouldn't it? Or Hitmontop, or Toxicroak, or Kommo-o, even..."

"All valid points," Willa nodded. "All of which I considered. But none of them were my choice in the end. Mienfoo!" she declared, throwing the Ultra Ball, and sure enough, it was the lithe and graceful Martial Arts Pokémon who appeared before the couple on the path.

"Ah," Keith nodded. "Yeah, definitely a good choice- Mienfoo'll turn that thing into scrap metal," he stated.

"Foo," Mienfoo exhaled, giving a small nod in acknowledgement of Keith's praise, before turning and walking ahead of the couple.

At this point, however, a Poké Ball on Keith's belt opened up, for a Fighting-type of his own had let himself out of his own accord. "Scrrrafty!" Bart declared, jogging ahead to catch up with his girlfriend. And Mienfoo showed no objection to this.

"Wow, so you're using Mienfoo, Mom?" came a voice from behind them.

Keith and Willa turned to look simultaneously, smiling at who they saw. "Maribel!" Keith greeted his daughter. "I thought you were busy training with Bouffalant today?"

"Well, Bouffalant kept getting distracted watching Salazar and Sunfire racing," admitted Maribel. "I realized that letting Bouffalant race with them would be good speed training anyway, so I had it do that so I could come and watch Mom battle the Klang."

"Very nice of you, sweetie," smiled Willa. "To answer your question, yes, I shall be using Mienfoo. I feel confident in how her training is progressing.... Keith?" she added, having turned back to check up on the Fighting-types.

"Yes, dear?" Keith replied.

"...Bart does know he won't be taking part in this, right?" asked Willa.

"...Oh, boy," Keith sighed, for indeed, as he turned to look, he could see his Scrafty gesturing animatedly, seeming to be attempting to talk tactics with Mienfoo. "Well, then. This should prove interesting," he chuckled as they continued onward. "Hey, uh, Bart?" Keith called to his Scrafty. "You do realize that it's just Mienfoo going in here, right? Not you?"

"Scraft?!" Bart responded incredulously.

Keith nodded. "Fraid so, buddy," he said. "You're just gonna have to cheer Mienfoo on from the sidelines, all right?"

"Scraaaft, Scrafty scraft!" Bart shook his head vehemently. Keith groaned and rolled his eyes, facing the daunting prospect of having to stop his Scrafty from jumping into the fray.

OOC: Willa Masters will be entering the Klang raid with Mienfoo. Mienfoo's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Mienfoo
Species: Mienfoo ()
Level: 26
Type: Fighting
Attacks: Detect, Pound, Fake Out, Meditate, Reversal, Petal Dance, Fury Swipes, Me First, Acrobatics, Dizzy Punch, Double Slap, Quick Guard, Triple Axel, Fire Spin, Swift, Cut, Calm Mind, Force Palm.
Usable Z-Moves: Subzero Slammer.
Next attack learned: U-turn (lv. 30)
Evolution; >lv. 50>
Nature: Serious
Ability: Inner Focus
Bond: 5
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
Obtained: Clawmark Mountain Range (Global Trade Station)
Bio:
Willa and her family encountered Mienfoo while on a family hike in the Clawmark Mountains. With all three of them wowed by the graceful yet powerful Fighting-type, they each took their shot at battling and weakening her. Mienfoo, however, triumphed against Maribel's Bouffalant and Keith's Scrafty, but was unable to overcome the deft movements of Probopass's Mini-Noses. Recognizing Willa's talent as a Trainer, Mienfoo consented to be caught. Mienfoo takes her training seriously, and is not amused by attempts to get her to stop. Despite her relative youth, she is a skilled fighter, and holds her own well against even the likes of Willa's Pangoro and Kommo-o. Many of the other Fighting-types look up to her, with Bart even having something of a romantic interest. Whether Mienfoo is interested in anything of the sort was initially unclear, but eventually it became known that she does in fact feel the same towards him. Though she keeps to herself mostly, she is not unfriendly if approached, and as it turns out, is happy to teach those who are willing to learn from her.
Old 12-01-2021, 06:15 AM   #107
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Joining in on Klang as well, with my Grapploct. She will hold the Slice of Pizza

Species: Grapploct
Name:
Ability: Technician
Level: One
Obtained: Trade with Meetan
Contest Stats: 00/00/00/00/00
Bond: 0
Moves:
Levelup: Bind, Feint, Leer, Octazooka, Octolock, Rock Smash, Taunt
EM: Soak
MT:
TM/TR/HM/etc: Water Pulse
AM:
Shadow:
CM:

Last edited by Slash; 12-08-2021 at 01:42 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:03 PM   #108
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Signing up for Mamowsine with Parfait!

Species: Clefairy (Shiny)
Calendar Date: February 23rd
Name: Parfait
Type: Fairy
Level: 32
Ability: Friend Guard
Nature: Naive, Innocent, Hopeful, Inspiring, Sweet

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatch
Moves-
Level-Up: After You, Charm, Copycat, Defense Curl, Disarming Voice, Encore, Growl, Healing Wish, Pound, Sing, Splash, Spotlight, Sweet Kiss, Stored Power, Minimize, Double Slap, Amnesia, Follow Me, Life Dew, Magical Leaf, Metronome, Bestow, Wake-up Slap, Body Slam, Moonlight, Cosmic Power, Gravity, Lucky Chant, Moonblast, Meteor Mash
Egg Move: Aromatherapy, Belly Drum, Fake Tears, Wish
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:35 PM   #109
Connor
Flashbacker

Joining Klang with my Salandit.

Species: Salandit @ Pink Skull Ball
Name: Samson
Level: 17
Type: Poison / Fire
Ability: Corrosion
Nature: Hardy
Held Item: --
Obtained: Hatched
Birthday: July 24
Bond: 4
Bio: Being one of the youngest among Sweeney's group, Samson still has many of the slight behavioural tics which accompany the territory. The worst of these - and the one which brings the most grief to his trainer - is the way the Salandit is so impressionable. This has left him easily brought under the wing of Marco, who is more than happy to have something of a sidekick to join him in his escapades. Samson has a similarly outgoing disposition when compared to Marco, but is slightly more reserved, able to discern when situations would truly go against his favour and holding back where Marco blindly charges in anyway. Despite this slight show of maturity, the Salandit is convinced that he will evolve at some point during his tenure under Sweeney... despite this being literally impossible. Of course, Samson doesn't yet know that. Sweeney hopes he never will.
Level Up Moves: Scratch, Poison Gas, Ember, Smog, Sweet Scent, Dragon Rage, Poison Fang
Technical Machine Moves: Flamethrower, Sludge Wave, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, Sludge Bomb
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Scale Shot, Helping Hand, Gunk Shot, Skitter Smack
Egg Moves:
Old 12-06-2021, 09:58 AM   #110
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Klang.

Lucha

Species: Torracat
GTS

Type: Fire
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Brave
Evolution Line: Litten -(Level 17)-> Torracat -(Level 34)-> Incineroar

Level: 23
Bond: 2
Contest Stats: Cute: 0, Beautiful: 0, Tough: 0, Smart: 0, Cool: 0

Pokeball: Chocolate Ball
Held Item: none
Boutique Modifications:

Moves
Level-Up: Ember (1), Growl (1), Lick (1), Scratch (1), Roar (9), Leer (11), Fury Swipes (12), Fire Fang (14), Bite (15), Double Kick (16)
Egg Moves:
TM/TR Moves: Hidden Power Electric, Taunt, Torment, Shadow Claw
Move Tutor:
Other Moves: Psysplit, Embers' Resonance

WIP
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 03:04 PM   #111
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Due to lack of available battlers, the gym's own pokemon have taken it into their own arms and other appendages to deal with the Mamoswine threat. As a result, the Mamoswine raid has been cancelled. Klang will proceed as normal.
Old 12-31-2021, 06:12 PM   #112
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

"This explains the anomalous Klang encounter."

The Codex was awaiting the return of the Manager from their travels when the soil of the lake began to stir in fervous fashion, and in a matter of minutes a truly massive structure had spontaneously appeared from the ground and was currently commanding a number of seemingly possessed ground pokemon to encroach upon the outbuildings. With the gym pokemon currently engaging these hostiles, that left the source of the trouble to whoever the machine could scrounge up. The distant pop of fireworks meant that many would be celebrating the new year, and as they delivered the call to arms they wondered just what brought such an entity to cause this sort of trouble. Had it always been here and only just came to life? Or was this an underlying problem, an omen, a sign of things to come? Either way, the silicate structure had to be dealt with.

[Raid boss alert at Loch Bygone. Subject in question is Grade IV, identified as Palossand. Size and scale requires a group of eight raiders to suppress. Caution advised, subject holds possessive properties.]

AFTER December 31st, at 10:00pm UTC, raid signups will open. Please reply with the pokemon you are entering, including their level, moveset and any held items you wish to use. Signups will remain open until January 7th or when al slots fill, at which point the battle will begin 48 hours from then.
Old 01-01-2022, 05:50 AM   #113
Connor
Flashbacker

Joining with my Toucannon, Sonia.

Species: Toucannon @ Premier Ball
Name: Sonia
Level: 30
Type: Normal / Flying
Ability: Skill Link
Nature: Serious
Held Item: Rainbow Egg
Obtained: Adopted.
Birthday: February 5
Bio: Sonia simply appeared one day alongside Joss, with no explanation of where she had come from or why she wanted to join. In fact, for a while - much like Joss - she wasn't officially a member of the squad, preferring instead to simply enjoy the company of the overly energetic Chatot. Eventually she consented to being captured. Although certainly not miserably stoic, Sonia has a much more stern approach to life than Joss, preferring to simply observe his antics to find vicarious amusement than actively engage. She is pragmatic and hardworking, regularly offering to scout ahead during adventures alongside Cain, who she seems to have fostered a sort of mother-son relationship with, and she is often found doting on the young Gligar.
Level Up Moves: Beak Blast, Peck, Growl, Echoed Voice, Rock Blast, Rock Smash, Supersonic, Pluck, Roost, Fury Attack
Technical Machine Moves: Swords Dance, Brave Bird, Bullet Seed, Steel Wing
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Defog
Egg Moves: Boomburst
Old 01-01-2022, 12:26 PM   #114
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Back again with Lilac the now Lv. 31 Lilligant~

Lilac (a.k.a. Lotus) Lv. 31
Birthdate: May 25
Nature: Lax
Ability: Own Tempo
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Hold Item: Miracle Seed
Bond: 23
Beauty Points: 50
Cool Points: 50
Cute Points: 50
Smart Points: 50
Tough Points: 50
Accessories: Red Leaf Scarf , Silver Engagement Garland

Level Up Moves:
Petal Dance
Absorb
After You
Aromatherapy
Energy Ball
Entrainment
Giga Drain
Growth
Helping Hand
Leaf Storm
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Mega Drain
Petal Blizzard
Quiver Dance
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Sunny Day
Synthesis
Teeter Dance​

MT/Advanced Moves:
After You
Covet

Grassy Glide
Heal Bell

Laser Focus
Role Play
Seed Bomb
Sleep Talk
Snore
Swords Dance
Worry Seed

Egg Moves:
Bide
Charm
Encore
Endure

Grass Whistle
Healing Wish
Ingrain

Natural Gift
Sweet Scent

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Toxic
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Light Screen
Protect
Safeguard
Frustration

Solar Beam
Return
Double Team
Facade
Rest
Attract
Round
Giga Impact
Flash
Dream Eater
Grass Knot

Swagger
Substitute
Secret Power

Nature Power
Confide
Solar Blade

Leaf Blade
Grass Knot
Pollen Puff
Cut
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:01 PM   #115
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Species: Clefairy (Shiny)
Calendar Date: February 23rd
Name: Parfait
Type: Fairy
Level: 32
Ability: Friend Guard
Nature: Naive, Innocent, Hopeful, Inspiring, Sweet

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatch
Moves-
Level-Up: After You, Charm, Copycat, Defense Curl, Disarming Voice, Encore, Growl, Healing Wish, Pound, Sing, Splash, Spotlight, Sweet Kiss, Stored Power, Minimize, Double Slap, Amnesia, Follow Me, Life Dew, Magical Leaf, Metronome, Bestow, Wake-up Slap, Body Slam, Moonlight, Cosmic Power, Gravity, Lucky Chant, Moonblast, Meteor Mash
Egg Move: Aromatherapy, Belly Drum, Fake Tears, Wish
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:43 PM   #116
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Palossand was not the sort of Pokémon to be taken lightly in the slightest. Viewed by many as a legitimate danger, and not altogether without reason. Therefore, one can imagine the immediate concern that was incited by the alert going out that a Dynamaxed Palossand had appeared at the Loch Bygone Pokémon Gym's Power Spot. But none in the town of Sludge Wave Coast were more rattled by this alert than one Terri Alph. Those who knew her well would understand, at least partly, why it would make sense for Terri to be wary in regards to dangerous Ghost-types. But it went a bit further than the basics- indeed, Terri could recount, with ease in spite of her best efforts, the time she was almost eaten by a Palossand. That whole day just in general had been... stressful, to say the least. But this particular incident, while not in fact the core problem she had faced that day, nevertheless left her with a certain wariness of the Palossand species. And the other time she actively witnessed a Palossand turn into a Shadow Pokémon during another raid battle, well, that didn't help, either.

And so, with all of that knowledge at hand, it might well lead one to wonder exactly why in the name of the balls on Ash Ketchum's belt was it none other than Terri Alph herself striding purposefully in the direction of the Loch Bygone Pokémon Gym.

For indeed, that's where Terri was headed. A Lure Ball was clutched in her right hand, a Dynamax Band visible on her wrist. Beside her, a Froslass floated fast to try and keep up, looking at Terri with no small amount of concern. "Are you absolutely certain you want to do this, Terri?" the Froslass asked softly.

"I am," Terri nodded determinedly. "It's just like with Doublade- after that thing tried to enslave you and kill me, I was too scared to even go outside for a long while. And, well, while this isn't quite as bad, I... Laugh, I'd like to be able to look at a Palossand without remembering the time one of them almost ate me," she sighed.

"I suppose that's fair," conceded Laugh. "I... know you've had the occasional nightmare about that," she added. "Who will you use to battle this Palossand?" she inquired.

In response, Terri held up the Lure Ball in her hand. "George," was her response. "He was there to help me confront Doublade again all that time ago. It's only fitting he be present to help me confront this fear as well." She then noticed that the Froslass held a plastic bottle in one of her hands. "Laugh, what's that?" Terri asked.

At this, Laugh gave a small smile and offered the bottle to Terri. "Kasib juice," she responded. "I figured you would appreciate this for refreshment."

Terri gave a small, appreciative smile as she accepted the bottle from her girlfriend. "Thank you," she said. "It means a lot to me, Laugh." She then leaned in and kissed the Froslass, after which she opened the bottle and took a sip. "Ahh," she sighed. "Oh, yes, I needed that," she nodded. "Nice and cold, too," she added appreciatively, at which Laugh gave a small smile of her own.

"It was the least I could do," Laugh responded modestly. "And Terri... you know it's not just you and George facing this, either. Well, I mean, there's also the other Trainers and their Pokémon, too, but I, I meant that I- I mean-" she stammered.

"Laugh, it's OK," smiled Terri. "I know what you meant, and thank you so much. Your support really means a lot to me." With that, Terri took Laugh's hand, and they continued onward towards the Gym, with the colossal castle looming in the distance.

OOC: Terri Alph will be entering this raid with George the Malamar. George's stats are as follows;

Quote:
George
Species: Malamar ()
Level: 39
Type: Dark/Psychic
Attacks: Tackle, Peck, Constrict, Reflect, Foul Play, Trick Room, Swagger, Psywave, Topsy-Turvy, Hypnosis, Superpower, Overheat, Psybeam, Switcheroo, Payback, Reversal, Light Screen, Camouflage, Rock Slide, Wrap, Pluck, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Signal Beam, Leaf Storm, Counter, Telekinesis, Close Combat, Stored Power, Gummi Bomb (Ghost), Guardian Terrain, Defensive Shield, Draco Meteor, Baddy Bad, Psycho Boost.
Usable Z-Moves: Z-Reflect, Z-Trick Room, Shattered Psyche, Z-Hypnosis, Z-Light Screen, Z-Telekinesis.
Evolution; >0Ɛ ˙ʌl>
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Contrary
Cute stat: 40
Beauty stat: 40
Tough stat: 40
Smart stat: 40
Cool stat: 40
Obtained: Phantom Isle (caught by Keith); Sludge Wave Coast (given to Terri)
Bio:
Following a visit to Phantom Isle's funhouse, and a very intense game of hide and seek involving several ghost children and their Inkay companions, one of the Inkay sought to travel with Keith when all was said and done, and Keith saw no reason not to oblige, having taken a liking to said Inkay. George is a bit of an oddball. Despite his aquatic appearance, he actually hates to swim, and finds the strange environment of Trick Room to be very peaceful and relaxing. He has a tendency to float around upside down quite a bit as well. Naturally, being an Inkay, he was subjected to no small amount of suspicion from his new teammates, considering the evolution line's tendencies for hypnosis and control, but George isn't like that at all. At most, he likes to be put in charge of some of his younger teammates, but has no inclination to bend anyone's wills at all. Overall, the team likes him, to the point where his former teammates were sad to see him go to Terri's team. He gets along just as well with Terri and her Pokémon as he did with Keith and his, however, if not more.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:52 AM   #117
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Entering my Grovyle in the Palossand raid, and giving him a Kebia Berry (#1 out of 2) to hold during the raid.

Quote:
Grovyle
Spoiler: show
Species: Grovyle ()
Held Item: Kebia Berry
Type: Grass
Level: 25
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Naive
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Pound, Leer, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Leafage, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Toxic, Bullet Seed, Detect, Thunder Punch, Drill Run, Quick Guard, Pursuit, Assurance, Screech, Slam, Agility, Fury Cutter, Energy Ball, False Swipe, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade
Evolution: >lv. 16>>lv. 36>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: July 18
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio:
Spoiler: show
As a Treecko, Grovyle was left in the middle of a beaten path in the middle of one of the many deserts of Fizzytopia, and Jake found him in the wake of a "robbery". The Wood Gecko Pokémon, trapped in a net with his left foot clamped in some sort of technological device, seemed battered and beaten up, but most concernedly, burned. Fortunately, the burn was minor and only affected the foot that had been clamped, and the young Aura Guardian freed Treecko from the net and tended to his wounds the best he could. When a Pokémon poacher arrived at the scene not long after Jake destroyed the aforementioned technological device, seeking the worn-out Grass-type, Jake fought him off with an intense Pokémon battle, diverting any possible harm. Grateful to Jake for saving him from potentially ill treatment, Treecko willingly joined his team. Grovyle gets along especially well with Pokémon who are normally laid-back, yet resourceful in a pinch, like him.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 10:26 AM   #118
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Joining Palossand with my Pidgeot. He'll hold an Aegis of Frost

Species: Pidgeot
Name:
Ability: Big Pecks
Level: Forty-Two
Obtained: Trade with TKF
Contest Stats: 00/00/00/00/00
Moves:
Levelup: Agility, Air Slash, Feather Dance, Gust, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Mirror Move, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Roost, Sand Attack, Sky Attack, Tackle, Tailwind, Twister, Whirlwind, Wing Attack
EM: Brave Bird, Defog, Foresight, Steel Wing
MT:
TM/TR/HM/etc: Blizzard, Sunny Day, U-Turn
AM:
Shadow:
CM:
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League