UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 08-20-2021, 12:36 PM   #26
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Oh, Castform wasn't playing around here. That much was obvious. What more was obvious is that Castform liked its weather bright and sunny. Both of these facts were made glaringly obvious in the wake of Keith's Pyukumuku's Max Geyser. Almost before the rain had started to fall, Castform let loose yet another Max Flare. Thankfully, this one was comparatively watered down, in quite the literal sense, considering it was a Fire move being launched in the rain. But rain there was no more after it was done, the Max Flare bringing the harsh sunlight right back, and the rainstorm was pitifully short-lived. After this, it launched another Weather Ball, one which once more imbued itself with the power of the sun to make for a forceful, fiery strike. Both moves, Keith couldn't help but noticed, against the Torracat. Who had not, Keith suddenly realized, done anything for a while now. And then, almost seemingly in response to this realization occurring to Keith, both Danny and his Torracat... disappeared. Like, into thin air. Not even as a result of being incinerated by Castform's attacks, no, Torracat was still looking fairly healthy. What had just happened? Did Castform do something? Were they seeing things? Well, no, that last one didn't really fit- clearly, Castform could see them as well, it had just launched all its attacks at the Torracat this time around, and something had definitely taken them... Keith shook his head as though to clear it. Now was not the time to focus on this turn of events, strange as it most undoubtedly was. No, now was the time to act. Whichever way you slice it, the raiding team was down by one, and now it fell to the three remaining Trainers and their Pokémon to take this thing down!

With timing that was decidedly none too helpful, George chose this moment to shrink back down to normal, the last traces of Dynamax Energy slipping away from her. Slowly yet purposefully, the Pyukumuku used her inner handlike appendage to drag herself along the ground until she was back to being in front of her Trainer once more. Keith was tempted to just pick her up and place her where she was going, but as he always did, he resisted this urge- George was never all that fond of such things, as good as one's intentions might be. "OK, George, we got our work cut out for us," Keith stated. "You good to go?"

"Pyukupyukumu!" George responded, using aforementioned appendage to give her usual approximation of a thumbs-up.

Keith grinned, knowing good and well his Pyukumuku was indeed ready to go. "Then let's go back to what we were doing before- use Splishy Splash!" he commanded.

"Pyukuuuu!" George responded, going right back to the usual technique- the electrically charged back spikes. The appendage morphed into a surfboard. The wave. The electricity spreading to said wave. I think we all know it good and well by this point- George certainly did, and if Castform didn't, it was about to be subjected to a rather direct reminder.

OOC: George used Splishy Splash (90 BP).

*As a result of reaching 30 Bond, George learned Defensive Shield!*

*As a result of reaching 30 Bond, George learned Veevee Volley!*

*As a result of reaching 30 Bond, George learned the MT move String Shot!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-23-2021 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:01 PM   #27
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

TAIL SLAP (25 BP) that Cast (Boosted by Silk Scarf)

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 08-20-2021 at 03:11 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 04:14 AM   #28
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Castform
★★★★
Health Gauge: 45%
Shields Up: 0
Status: -1 Defense, +1 Special Attack, -1 Sp. Def, Sun (3 Turns Remaining)
KOs: 3

Attack 1: Ominious Wind (60 BP)
MM, Pyukumuku: 240 HP
Attack 2: Max Ooze (75 BP)

Raves, Drapion: 344 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Yuki, Mincinno: 400 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • MM, Pyukumuku: 240 HP
  • Raves, Drapion: 344 HP

WIth the lost of their comrade, the remaining trio manages to break shields and get in some chip damage against Castform. Castform then uses an Ominious Wind and a Max Ooze. It looks like it's trying to boost off for an explosibe finale.
Dynamax Initiative: Expired]
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150 may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Monday, August 23rd to place your order.

DQ'd: Danny (2)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 08-21-2021 at 11:55 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 04:30 PM   #29
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Sludge Bomb (90 BP).

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 04:35 PM   #30
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Heh. Had I said that Castform would soon be on the business end of a rather forceful reminder of what George's Splishy Splash was all about? Had I really and truly said so? Well, I lied. Or omitted a pertinent detail by pure accident. Either way, Castform didn't feel a thing from that Splishy Splash, be it water or electricity, because it had that insufferable shield up. Keith could have easily gone for literally any other attacking move in his Pyukumuku's arsenal (well, OK, maybe not Counter, Mirror Coat, or Bide, since those counted as such), and it would have done just as well. He couldn't help but think, he maybe could've gone for Mega Punch instead. Purely for the sake of variety in a rare instance of being able to afford doing so. But, what's done is done. It took all of their efforts to break the shield; indeed, the only reason Castform took any damage at all that time around was due to the fact that the Minccino was the last to act, and that its move of choice had been Tail Slap. Not the most impressive of moves, but it had its uses, as this proved quite effectively. The first hit broke the shield, but the attack kept going, allowing the Normal-type to land a few hits on the Castform. Light hits, to be sure, but hits nonetheless. Every little bit helps, and in this situation, they needed all the help they could get.

The best that could be said was that Castform's attacks this time around were fairly light, especially compared to how it had been going about things previously. George found herself on the business end of a relatively piddly Ominous Wind. Keith tensed up as he realized that that move was in fact that move, but thankfully, Castform seemed to gain no stat increases as a result of this. Following that, however, came a maneuver that proved far more successful for Castform, and that was to land a Max Ooze. Again, there was much to be thankful for- the Poison-type Max Move struck the Poison-type Drapion for fairly piddly damage, and Max Ooze was objectively weaker than most other Max Moves. However, the reason as to why this was still a concern had to do with why Max Ooze was so weak to begin with; to balance out the fact that that particular Max Move's effect was a fairly frightening one- a guaranteed increase to the user's Special Attack.

Now, with Keith specializing in the Poison type, naturally none of this was lost on him. They had their chance to attack, and indeed the Drapion was already striking back with a powerful Sludge Bomb, but they couldn't really do much about the Special Attack boost. Keith supposed he could attempt a Skitter Smack, which had rather fittingly been the base move of the earlier Max Flutterby, but right now, it seemed like the more prudent course of action was to just hammer away at Castform. And so hammer he planned to do. "Get 'em, George!" he called. "Use Splishy Splash one more time!"

"Pyukuuuu!" George responded, preparing yet another repeat performance. Repeating the same move over and over again was hardly the most thrilling way to get through a battle, but then, battles were all about going with what worked, were they not? Practicality first, excitement factor second.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-23-2021 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:34 PM   #31
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Let's RETURN (?? BP) the weather back to normal please. (Boosted by Silk Scarf)
Old 08-21-2021, 11:58 PM   #32
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Castform
★★★★
Health Gauge: 31%
Status: Paralyzed, -1 Defense, +1 Special Attack, -1 Sp. Def, Sun (2 Turns Remaining)

Attack 1: N/A (0 BP)
Castform is paralyzed!
Attack 2: Avalanche (120 BP)

Raves, Drapion: 224 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Yuki, Mincinno: 400 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • MM, Pyukumuku: 240 HP
  • Raves, Drapion: 224 HP

The remaining trainers manage to catch a break this round, as Castform finally gets paralyzed by the Splishy Splash. This immediately benefits the group, as the boss gets fully paralyzed, but manages to unleash an Avalanche against the Drapion.
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150 may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Tuesday, August 24th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-22-2021, 10:39 AM   #33
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Owies.

Let's rest (0 BP) and recuperate.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 08-22-2021, 11:30 AM   #34
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The onslaught was a successful one, and this time, not just in terms of damage dealt. Keith grinned broadly as it dawned on him, from seeing the errant sparks of electricity that continued to crackle around Castform long after the Splishy Splash had died down; the coveted side effect of that move had finally kicked in! Castform was paralyzed at long last! "YES!" he cheered.

"MUKUUUU!" echoed George.

Indeed, as though to drive the point home, Castform's intended first move may never be known, for the freshly-applied paralysis prevented its successful execution. Oh, they were still in this! That being said, however, Castform was not about to let this go lightly, and made this known in no uncertain terms. Keith's earlier thought, the one where he considered that the only conceivably possible instance of the Castform having used a physical move in this fight was if the earlier Max Hailstorm had used Avalanche as the base move, that came to Keith's mind again, for Castform was now using the move itself- Avalanche. And the Drapion took the powerful move- powerful indeed, made twice as strong as normal by the fact that Castform had just taken damage. The sort of move Keith personally liked making use of. But the Drapion was hit hard. Not so hard as to put it in imminent danger of being knocked out, but evidently hard enough to worry the Trainer, considering the Drapion was commanded to use Rest. And Keith honestly couldn't say he blamed them- Castform was on the brink of victory, after all. One more KO, and away they go. So staving that off as best as possible seemed a prudent course of action. Of course, this wasn't without its drawbacks- the Drapion might have healed up, but it was now asleep! Unless it was also packing Sleep Talk or Snore, this was not gonna go well.

..or was it? A smile slowly spread across Keith's face as it dawned on him, he actually did have a way to deal with this! A way to not only wake up the Drapion, but also heal off some of the damage George had taken at the same time!.

"Pyukumu?" George inquired, already starting to form her appendage in the shape of a surfboard.

But Keith shook his head. "Not this time, George," he stated. "Look over there, at that Drapion."

"Pyuku muku?" George murmured, looking over, and indeed seeing the snoozing scorpion.

Keith nodded. "It's just used Rest," he explained. "I can't blame it, but at the same time, this really isn't the time to be sleeping, you know what I mean?"

"Muku pyuku," nodded George.

"Right," stated Keith. "With that in mind, George, I'd say it's time for your special attack. What say you?"

"Pyukumuku!" George responded, before turning to the Drapion. She spat out her appendage, and it stretched far. Far farther than it had ever gone before, until the hand was resting on the Drapion's body. And then came the glow in the back spikes. The Drapion was being drained, not of hit points, but of impurities. This was a good thing. At the same time that the Drapion started to wake up, George found her injuries healing up as well. True to what Keith had ordered, George went for a move only her kind were ever able to learn, a move surprisingly well-suited for this exact suituation; the Purify attack.

OOC: George used Purify (0 BP; targeting Lesath the Drapion)

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-23-2021 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 08-22-2021, 12:48 PM   #35
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Another turn of RETURN (?? BP). (Boosted by Silk Scarf)
Old 08-22-2021, 01:29 PM   #36
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Castform
★★★★
Health Gauge: 26%

Trainer Healing Summary
Rest
Raves, Drapion: 400 HP
Drapion fell asleep!
Purify
MM, Pyukumuku: 300 HP
Drapion woke up!
Attack 1: Shockwave (0 BP)
Castform has cleared stat changes, nullified opponent's abilities, and cured its paralysis!
Attack 2: Max Hailstorm (130 BP)

Raves, Drapion: 270 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • [/color]Yuki, Mincinno: 375 HP
  • MM, Pyukumuku: 281 HP
  • Raves, Drapion: 245 HP

The trainers healing up, hoping to outlast the Castform. This does not please Castform, as it clears the paralysis it took and then uses a Max Hailstorm, changing into its SNowy Form. If the raid party was going to stall, they'd need to deal with the chip damage of hail.
  • You have until Tuesday, August 24th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-22-2021, 02:51 PM   #37
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Smashing it with iron tail (100 BP) while the iron is hot.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:54 PM   #38
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith was pleased with himself. And why shouldn't he be? Not only had he gotten the Drapion to wake up sooner than it normally would have, and thus gotten it to reap the full benefit of Rest with zero drawback, but in doing so, he'd also helped his own Pyukumuku to heal up fully as well! If you asked him, he had done something pretty cool just now.

If you asked Castform, on the other hand, it might just disagree with that notion.

Indeed, Castform was none too fond of this group attempting to outlast it, though to general relief, there really wasn't much it could actually, y'know, do about it. The first thing it did was actually something Keith was hoping to see, ever since the paralysis cropped up; yet another shockwave. Yes, this rid it of its stat debuffs and its paralysis, but it also cost Castform its own Special Attack boost, and more to the point, made it waste valuable time it could've used to attack. But, also like last time, Castform did not waste what little time it had, and it targeted the Drapion with a Max Hailstorm, dropping massive chunks of ice out of the sky and causing it to hail. And as it hailed, Castform changed its form once more, this time back to the Ice-type form.

This possibly perilous predicament posed potential problems. Castform had just changed the weather to something that would hurt its opponents every turn, and that could add up. In addition to that, now it could put a little more oomph behind those Blizzards that could hit all opponents. But on the other hand, hail was not a weather that powered up any types of attacks, so those Blizzards still weren't gonna be as devastating as other attacks could be in less favorable circumstances (or more favorable, depending on which side you were rooting for here). As far as weather conditions wee concerned, this was the best they were gonna get, so to quote who is perhaps one of the best Pokémon YouTubers of our time, hail yeah! The time had come, Keith knew, to strike, hard and fast. To take Castform down before it took them down. He briefly considered Fire Punch, purely based on the simple, straightforward matter of type matchups, but he knew good and well that, under the circumstances, the same move he'd been going with... well, it was just the strongest option here. "Alright, George, now it's back to what we were doing! So use Splishy Splash one more time, and let's try to wrap this up!"

"Mu ku!" George nodded, agreeing emphatically. She hoped very much to not need to do this again in the same battle, but considering how Castform looked at the moment, she did at least try it here and now. Here she went again, with the surfboard-shaped wave and the electric appendage and if I'm mixing these things up at this point I wouldn't be surprised. She did the thing, you know what I mean.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-23-2021 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 08-24-2021, 12:12 PM   #39
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Third time's the charm: RETURN (?? BP). (Boosted by Silk Scarf)
Old 08-24-2021, 12:21 PM   #40
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Castform
★★★★
Health Gauge: 11%

Attack 1: N/A
Castform is paralyzed and can't move!
Attack 2: Blizzard (110 BP)

Yuki, Mincinno: 210 HP
MM, Pyukumuku: 158 HP
Raves, Drapion: 80 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • [/color]Yuki, Mincinno: 185 HP
  • MM, Pyukumuku: 139 HP
  • Raves, Drapion: 55 HP

With a lot of luck, both the effects of Iron Tail and Splishy Splash go off, lowering Castform's defense and allowign Mincinno to hit it HARD. It then gets fully paralyzed, so in a desperate attemp to bring down the raid it uses Blizzard, but misses the mark.
  • You have until Thursday, August 26th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-24-2021, 12:23 PM   #41
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

One more iron tail (100 BP).

Unruly Premonition.
Old 08-24-2021, 12:24 PM   #42
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith grinned; a wide, Gengaresque grin of glee and triumph. And why shouldn't he? Things were finally starting to go their way, with an onslaught of activated effects that would make a Dunsparce blush. I mean, how often does one actually see Iron Tail successfully lower the opponent's Defense? Not to mention, not only did Splishy Splash actually paralyze Castform, but once again, Castform was unable to react immediately, said paralysis fouling up its first attempt at retaliation! Man, what were the odds of that happening, let alone twice in the same battle?! And as if that weren't enough, to well and truly drive the point home, Castform attempted a Blizzard, but this time, nobody was frozen, and all three Pokémon along with their Trainers were ready, willing, and able to deliver what was sure to be the final onslaught.

Another reason for Keith to be grinning, on top of all of this? Why, sure! See, he also now no longer had to keep going for Splishy Splash- he could justify a different move! The Iron Tail from the Drapion, as was mentioned earlier, had brought about its rarely-seen side effect of lowering Defense. And Splishy Splash, well, it was a special move, this wouldn't be of any benefit to it. But George did know a physical Water move, one just slightly less powerful than Splishy Splash ordinarily, but right now, Keith figured it was the best way to capitalize on that Defense drop! Now, whether this actually ended up actually being the actual finishing blow actually was actually debatable. Actually. But right now, whether he was landing the knockout blow or merely helping someone else get there, Keith didn't particularly give a Patrat's ass. The raid battle had been far too close for him to be able to afford to care about such luxuries as ensuring he gets the final blow- all that would really matter is sweet, sweet, sweet victory. Pretty fitting, considering the island on which this was taking place, no?

George likewise looked ready to end this. Getting to Dynamax and try her horked-up hand at turning Castform's climate-changing capabilities against it, that had been pretty fun. Actually having a practical application for her signature move? That was just awesome! But the battle had to end sooner or later, and right now, it was looking like sooner was the more likely, and more desirable, scenario. "Pyukuu, pyuuukuuuu!" she declared to Keith.

Keith grinned, adjusting the brim of his Mega Hat as he did so. "You're ready, too, huh, George?" he responded.

"Muku!" nodded George.

Keith nodded back. "Then let's wrap this up, George!" he declared. "Use Liquidation, maximum power!"

"PYUKU!" George exclaimed, horking up her appendage, making a fist with it, and smashing it on the ground to jump. As she hurtled towards Castform, said fist was now suddenly clutching a ludicrously large sword made entirely out of water. "PYUKUUUUUU... MUKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" George bellowed as she flew in to land what she hoped was the finishing blow.

OOC: George used Liquidation (85 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 08-24-2021 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 08-24-2021, 12:35 PM   #43
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Cinccino

Let's finish off with a refreshing AQUA TAIL (90 BP), shall we?
Old 08-24-2021, 01:44 PM   #44
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Castform
★★★★
Health Gauge: 0%

Raid Challengers:

With one final blow, the snowy cloud soon reverts back to normal, before drawing in the energies of the air and island itself. It then explodes into a ball of fog, soon covering the island and chasing out the normal types who made their home here over the past few months. Such a violent, ecological collapse causes the three reaming trainers to flee, or be consumed by the encroaching fog.

As they left from the boat, they could see a large, looming figure peering from the island. Whatever it was, it was using the Castform as a way to transform the landmass into its own home. The normal types were leaving in droves, as Pokemon such as Xatu and Sigilyph could be seen flying in from the horizon. Bruxish schools frenzied beneath the boat, snapping away at any normal type who dared entered these mystical waters. The shining manes of Galarian Rapidash soon emerged from the fog, signaling a massive change in the island's ecosystem in such a short time. Shining lights filled the skies, and the weirdness of the island was shiting... stirring... and ever-changing.

And yet, the fog remained. Cling to the shores, trees, mountains, and the very land. The Castform serving its purpose, as the herald of new change to the Saccharine Sweets. And now, more than ever did this place turn into a haven for mysticism and the occult. The ancient maguses of the world would make this candy island their sanctuary. A new era has arrived, as dark, sweet, and depraved as the stories and fairytales of old.

• Rewards:
  • 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Substitute
  • x3 Chilan Berries
  • +4 levels for participating Pokemon.+6 for Pokemon Levels 30 to 59. +4 Rare Candies for level 100s.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-25-2021, 07:29 PM   #45
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

Dynamax Boss Castform
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

With one final blow, the snowy cloud soon reverts back to normal, before drawing in the energies of the air and island itself. It then explodes into a ball of fog, soon covering the island and chasing out the normal types who made their home here over the past few months. Such a violent, ecological collapse causes the three reaming trainers to flee, or be consumed by the encroaching fog.

As they left from the boat, they could see a large, looming figure peering from the island. Whatever it was, it was using the Castform as a way to transform the landmass into its own home. The normal types were leaving in droves, as Pokemon such as Xatu and Sigilyph could be seen flying in from the horizon. Bruxish schools frenzied beneath the boat, snapping away at any normal type who dared entered these mystical waters. The shining manes of Galarian Rapidash soon emerged from the fog, signaling a massive change in the island's ecosystem in such a short time. Shining lights filled the skies, and the weirdness of the island was shiting... stirring... and ever-changing.

And yet, the fog remained. Cling to the shores, trees, mountains, and the very land. The Castform serving its purpose, as the herald of new change to the Saccharine Sweets. And now, more than ever did this place turn into a haven for mysticism and the occult. The ancient maguses of the world would make this candy island their sanctuary. A new era has arrived, as dark, sweet, and depraved as the stories and fairytales of old.

• Rewards:
  • 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Substitute
  • x3 Chilan Berries
  • +4 levels for participating Pokemon.+6 for Pokemon Levels 30 to 59. +4 Rare Candies for level 100s.

And that did it! The onslaught of attacks felled Castform once and for all! And yet... something seemed off. Keith looked on curiously as the Castform seemed to draw in the energy of the island itself... and then exploded into a ball of fog!? "Wait, what-" Keith began.

"Ohh, dis ain't good," Meowth murmured.

Meowth, as was so often the case, was right. The fog spread quickly, covering the island, and Normal-types left and right started to flee. The Trainers who were still there very quickly got the idea to flee, Keith included, and not simply due to Meowth's sudden fearfulness- said fearfulness, even Keith had to admit, was pretty warranted, considering the fog was getting Normal-types to flee the island, and, well, guess what type Meowth was?

"...Let's get out of here," Keith stated.

"I'm wit youse," Meowth agreed hastily.

And so they fled with great haste, though not before Keith made sure to withdraw his Pyuumuku. As they moved, Keith shouted to the other Trainers that his boat was open to them if they were planning on waiting for a ride home or something. And once everyone was on board who was intent on getting on board, Keith made his way up to the helm, and got the Banette's Revenge moving!

"Gaaaah," Meowth sighed in relief as he looked back towards Saccharine Island. "OK, I tink we's good fer now- da fog don't seem ta be spreadin' out ta da sea."

"OK, that's a relief," Keith agreed, though he kept his eyes on the sea ahead all the same. "What else do you see?" he asked.

"Uhh... Psychic-types," Meowth reported. "Dere's flocks o' Xatu and Sigilyph flyin' in, I can see schools o' Bruxish, and da ones dat can see me-owth are tellin' me my kind ain't welcome here no more. And... wat da... Hey, Keith, dat Ponyta dat visited us dat one time along wit dat Ralts, dat was da Galarian Form o' Ponyta, yeah?"

"Yeah, she was," Keith confirmed. "Why, do you see one like that?"

"More like da Rapidash, at least I tink," Meowth murmured. "My point bein', Galarian Ponyta, is it a Psychic-type?"

"It is indeed," Keith stated as he steered the Banette's Revenge. "So yeah, that's probably a Galarian Rapidash you see. I guess that island's gonna be home to a lot of Psychic-types from here on in. Heh, I bet Terri would be interested to hear that," he added.

"I wouldn't doubt it," agreed Meowth. "But wat concerns me-owth fer right now is wat's gonna happen if I come wit youse fer any more raids here," he added nervously.

"Ah, I wouldn't let anything happen to you," Keith reassured Meowth. "Besides, you're more than a match for most Psychic-types anyway. Hell, your girlfriend is a Psychic-type."

"Yeah, dat's true," Meowth purred. "Probably just gettin' all worked up and paranoid ova nuttin'. I dunno, it's felt like a long day," he shrugged.

"To you and me both, Meowth," Keith nodded in agreement. "To you and me both."

*Obtained 40 Watts!*

*Keith obtained a TR20 Substitute!*

*Obtained 3 Chilan Berries!

*George was elevated to level 28!*

*George learned Curse!*

Using my new TR on my Ralts.

*Steakknife learned Substitute!*
Old 08-26-2021, 03:54 PM   #46
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Cinccino

Quote:
  • Rewards:
  • 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Substitute
  • x3 Chilan Berries
Picking up:

40 Watts
1x TR SUBSTITUTE
3x Chilan Berries
+4 Levels
(raising Lv. 38 Minccino to Lv. 44)

Thank you! Now time to get out of here before the fog ruins Minchi's fur...
Old 09-01-2021, 04:23 PM   #47
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Castform
★★★★

Raid Challengers:

• Rewards:
  • 40 Watts
  • x1 TR Substitute
  • x3 Chilan Berries

DQ'd: Danny (2)[/color]
Claiming. Drapion goes from level 49 to 55.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League