UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade

Old 02-10-2022, 02:10 AM   #1
Heather
Naga's Voice

Celebi The Climber's Chronicles

These are select contents of the diary of Catharine Park, detailing some of her most important moments in her journeys in Fizzytopia and more. This will be the master post, containing a table of contents.

ENTRIES:

ENTRY 1: Fortuna

ENTRY 2: The Battle of Bergeron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park

Last edited by Heather; 05-16-2022 at 11:48 AM.
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 02:23 AM   #2
Heather
Naga's Voice

Fortuna

It was a cold winter's night in Climber's Canyon, and both wind and snow howled through the frigid night air, despite the usual arid climate of the area. Between the canyon walls, it was as though a shrill, droning scream accompanied the frozen teeth of the whirling flakes as the rushing air funneled through the canyon as though it were a wind tunnel.

Catharine, for her part, was curled up under a blanket in front of the roaring fire in her living room. She was already loathe to do much outside at night, and the withering snowstorm outside was doing anything but encouraging her to break that disposition. Clarisse, her Teddiursa, was curled up on the sofa beside her. Earthquake was dozing practically just in front of the hearth-the Rock-Ground type hated even the milder chill of midday in the winter. Gigabyte lay at the foot of the sofa, taking it easy for once as he watched the crackling fire. Laura, for her part, was perched on the arm of the sofa opposite of Catharine. And lastly, Isabelle had nestled herself atop Catharine's head, curling up her long body to cover her face as she attempted to sleep. But in the turbulent storm outside, trouble was brewing.

A small figure, obscured by the shadows of the moonless night, blurred through the main canyon, floating through the air. Behind it, a pair of Poliwrath were in hot pursuit. Seemingly unbothered by the cold, the pair were hindered only by the already accumulating snow beginning to encumber the steps of two human figures who must have been their Trainers. Still, despite the screaming wind, something caught the small, shadowy figure's attention, and it suddenly darted into one of the Canyon's many spurs. Still, the Poliwrath and their Trainers arrived at the same turnoff, and followed the hastily retreating figure-this passage was certainly a dead end, judging by how much calmer the wind had become on it, and thus their prize was cornering itself, as far as they knew.

Back in Catharine's cabin, Isabelle suddenly shot up into the air, her chime sounding with obvious alarm from the motion. Catharine, hovering on the very fringes of sleep, blearily tilted her head to face her young Chimecho.

"Isabelle? What's the matter?" Catharine asked.

"Pokemon! Here! In trouble!" Isabelle said, her eyes glowing purple and her chime continuing to sound off as she made for the back door, drawing the attention of the other Pokemon. Clarisse and Gigabyte both got to their feet where they stood, and Laura flew to Catharine's shoulder as she got up too. Earthquake, for his part, merely opened one eye to glare at Isabelle, before returning to his slumber. Catharine decided to let him be-even a more vigorous Larvitar would have issues in the mounting snow, as it were. Still, Catharine wasted no time with questions-Isabelle's Future Sight was a fickle thing, and the young Chimecho had yet to master her words, still relying on single words and small phrases, but it still paid to listen. Pulling on a bright red reflective ski suit, a sky-blue knit hat, and tough black snow boots, she rushed after Isabelle to and out the back door.

-----

"My lady, is this place not a dead end?" a voice asked within the floating Pokémon's mind.

"Yes and no. You know that I cannot safely move to my next host, as they are in the grasp of our pursuers, yes?" the Pokemon thought.

"Of course, my lady." the voice asked.

"Normally, I couldn't return to my old host. But with the help of Celebi, I can. And deep in this canyon, someone has erected a shrine to it. I can feel her power in this place. It's a small chance, but it's the only one we have." the Pokemon replied, coming to a stop before the Relic Stone Replica behind Catharine's home. "Lady Celebi, heed my plea! I must have your aid!" the Pokemon called out desperately, now clearly visible in the light coming from the windows of the home. The small Pokémon's rocky body was interspersed with a number of pink diamonds, and it's torso was completely covered in what looked like a thin layer of white fur, with yet another pink diamond adorning its chest, and a grand headdress of pink diamonds atop its head. Worry was written across its countenance as the sounds of the Poliwrath slowly grew closer.

"Fret not, Lady Diancie. I know your plight, and what you require of me." came a third voice, as a green light emerged from the Relic Stone replica, taking shape as the Time Travel Pokemon, Celebi. "That said, it is too late to get away easily. The resident of this house has been warned, and will endeavor to safeguard your host as I send you back to your old one. I can only hope that they can keep you safe long enough for the process to complete. I wish you both luck-ready yourselves!"

At once, Celebi's body began to glow, until it was once again naught but a hovering green light. At once, the light enveloped Diancie, shining brightly. It was at this moment that Catharine practically crashed through the back door, having recalled her Pokemon aside from Isabelle, to see the light suspended before her. Catharine stopped and stared for a moment, entranced by the familiar feel of Celebi's lingering presence that radiated from the light, but was soon brought to her senses by the sound of shouting.

"It's getting away! Get it quick!" a gruff, masculine voice cut through the night.

"Catharine! Here!" Isabelle said sharply. Catharine perked up, seeing the approaching duo of Poliwrath, and the pair of black-clad Trainers behind them. Catharine wasted no time, calling out Gigabyte to stand with her, and placing herself firmly in front of the sphere of green light, as the group of Pokemon and Trainers approached, slowing as they realized they had company.

"You're out here awfully late." Catharine stated dryly. "I don't suppose you have an explanation?" she asked.

"Get out of the way. We're only here for Diancie." the first of the Trainers said, the threat clear in his voice.

"And why would I allow two suspicious trespassers to have their way with a Pokemon revered in myths?" Catharine retorted, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, go away!" Gigabyte added, growling at the assembly before him.

"Because your ass is grass if you don't." said the other black-clad Trainer, in a far more feminine voice than her counterpart. "Diancie is an embodiment of good fortune and prosperity. The boss needs her for his plan, and we went to a lot of effort to make this capture. So step aside, or we'll break you." the Trainer threatened.

"Why don't you tell me more about your little boss, I'm sure that'll be less suspicious than threatening me." Catharine growled back.

"You talk too much. Are you letting us pass or not?" the male Trainer demanded. The Poliwrath in front of him cracked its knuckles.

"Not on the best day of your life. Two on two?" Catharine replied, as Gigabyte and Isabelle dropped into ready stances. The wind picked up, and the snow whirled like mad. The battle was on.

"Damn straight. Poliwrath, Water Pulse." the strange man ordered.

"You too! Water Pulse!" the strange woman demanded.

"You're in my turf now! Isabelle, eyes open, use Dazzling Gleam! Gigabyte, Nuzzle the Poliwrath across from you!" Catharine ordered. At once, Isabelle's body glowed a bright pale pink, before a dazzling flash of light erupted from her body. The Water Pulse attacks from both Poliwrath flew wide as they were forced to cover their eyes, the attack still searing each for super effective damage. Gigabyte saw his chance, and dashed to the Poliwrath on the right, threading his electrified body between the legs of the stumbling Water-type. While the attack counted for only a light hit, it nonetheless left that Poliwrath paralyzed.

"Damn it! She's good!" the strange woman groused.

"Stop whining and focus!" the man said. "Mind Reader, then Dynamic Punch that Yamper!" he ordered. At once, the un-paralyzed Poliwrath's eyes began to glow white, as it stared down Gigabyte, taking careful aim.

"And you use Mud Shot on it, too!" the woman ordered.

"Isabelle, Astonish the left one! Gigabyte, Thunder Fang the right one!" Catharine ordered. All at once, Isabelle seemed to vanish, before suddenly appearing just behind the Poliwrath aiming for Gigabyte and screeching loudly and sounding off her bell. The Poliwrath, having been focused entirely on Gigabyte, was caught off guard, flailing in an attempt to ward off the sudden attack, but Isabelle had already returned to her place, and the glow had faded from her target's eyes, and he was far too fixated on keeping his eyes on her to attack Gigabyte. Gigabyte, for his part, charged at the paralyzed Poliwrath, whining as it's Mud Shot struck him, but nonetheless charging through and biting down on the Poliwrath's leg with electrified fangs, causing it to cry out in pain.

"Keep on him, Gigabyte! Isabelle, use Psychic on the other one!" Catharine ordered. Gigabyte bit down harder, even more electricity being pumped into the woman's Poliwrath.

"Ugh, enough! Fling that damn mutt at the Chimecho!" the woman ordered angrily. It took a moment for her Poliwrath to fight off its paralysis, but it did eventually kick out the leg Gigabyte was biting, throwing him off and sending him careening into Isabelle, interrupting her attack entirely!

"Good one! Now, Hydro Pump them both!" the man ordered his own Poliwrath, and it eagerly complied, blasting the entangled pair with a forceful, sustained blast of icy-cold water that left both Isabelle and Gigabyte shivering, though thankfully not frozen solid.

"Now, while they're down! Hydro Pump that light, both of you!" the man ordered, attempting to seize the opportunity.

"NO! Gigabyte, Rising Voltage! Isabelle, get in front of the light and use Celebrate!" Catharine cried out. Gigabyte growled, sending a pulsing electric charge through the ground towards the healthy Poliwrath, which erupted beneath it, searing it for heavy damage. However, neither Poliwrath was stopped from its attack, and the pair of watery blasts was only barely intercepted by the gift box that manifested around Isabelle. The box stood nary a chance at withstanding the assault, but at least the glowing green light had been kept safe from the onslaught. Still, both Isabelle and Gigabyte were starting to look worse for wear. Though, Catharine noted that the glowing ball of light was beginning to dim-whatever she was meant to be protecting, whether it was actually Diancie or not, she would soon find out just how much longer she needed to hold on.

"Alright, that's enough playing around! Isabelle, Psysplit, then blast that left one down with Psychic! Gigabyte, Rising Voltage on the paralyzed one! Twice, if you must!" Catharine ordered. At once, Isabelle became ensconced in a towing pink orb of light, before that orb split into three, each materializing into a copy of the Chimecho. The trio's eyes all glowed pink, and the man's Poliwrath was assaulted by a devastating onslaught of psychic blasts, altogether twice as strong as the normal move! Gigabyte, for his part, loosed another charge through the ground which erupted underneath the paralyzed Poliwrath, leaving it barely able to stand, what with its paralysis.

"What the hell!? Has she been holding back!? Poliwrath, Hydro Pump!" the man ordered, a note of worry in his voice now. His Poliwrath obliged, though the forceful blast of water only succeeded in tearing through both of Isabelle's Psysplit clones as it sprayed wildly in a vain attempt to strike the real one.

"Come on, you too! Get that damn Chimecho! And Mud Shot that Yamper while you're at it!" the woman ordered in a frazzled voice, and her Poliwrath obliged. Caught off guard, the Hydro Pump attack brought the weakened Chimecho to the ground, knocked out.

"Isabelle!" Catharine and Gigabyte cried at the same time, though in Gigabyte's moment of distraction, he was struck down by the Mud Shot attack. Catharine growled as she recalled both of her fainted Pokemon.

"Just a little more! Clarisse, Laura, finish this!" she said, the Teddiursa and Farfetch'd materializing before her.

"Oh, she's on the back foot now! Poliwrath, Submission on the Teddiursa!" the man ordered.

"And you use Ice Punch on that Farfetch'd!" the woman ordered.

"Clarisse-!" Catharine began, but before she could finish her order, the Poliwrath both sprang into action...before being blasted mid-lunge by a massive hunk of psychic energy-the payload of a Future Sight! This moment must have been what Isabelle saw before! Both Poliwrath were knocked out cold, left facedown. As the mysterious trainers recalled each one, however, the green glow faded from behind Catharine, and the attention of all three became focused on what was left behind...

...an ordinary Carbink. At once, the man whipped out some manner of radio.

"Boss, Diancie has left its host! What's the status of our captive!?" he demanded. After a few moments, all color drained from his face.

"What do you mean Diancie hasn't appeared!? It moved hosts before my very eyes! We couldn't have been wrong!" he shouted, before looking up and snarling at Catharine. "You! What did you do!?" he demanded.

"I didn't do a damn thing! I know better than to try to capture Pokémon literally revered as gods!" Catharine retorted. "Though, if I had to guess, since we're standing next to a shrine to Celebi, I'd think that Diancie escaped through time, with its help. And on that note, you are trespassing on holy ground, attempting to desecrate a relic that, personally, I spent a lot of time and effort building, so I'd advise you leave, before I remove you!" Catharine growled sharply. Before her, Clarisse and Laura both took up ready stances.

"...Fine. If Diancie escaped through time, then there's no reason to stay here. The mission's a failure. We're leaving." the man said sternly. Both he and his partner about-faced, before fleeing through the snow.

"...and breathe." Catharine said, watching them disappear into the storm before turning to face the Carbink left behind. "And who might you be, little one?" Catharine asked. "It's alright, I won't hurt you."

"I know, kind Trainer. I have seen everything that my Lady has seen while my body has hosted her, including your battle just now. Still, having played host to the Lady Diancie, my old name must be forfeit. As thanks for your assistance, I shall allow you to bestow upon me whatever new name you see fit, and humbly ask that you take me on as your Pokémon, and ask you your name." the Carbink replied.

"I see. I am Catharine. As for your name, it sounds like the privilege of hosting Lady Diancie is a high honor, or at least I should think so. Am I correct?" Catharine asked.

"Indeed. A Carbink so favored by our Lady's fortunes is held in the highest esteem in our circles." the Carbink replied.

"Then you are deserving of a name befitting that station. Therefore, you who were chosen by the Lady of Fortunes, I name you Fortuna, and I humbly accept your request to join me." Catharine replied, reaching into her bag and withdrawing a Luxury Ball from within. Fortuna simply closed their eyes, and touched the ball with their forehead, immediately being taken in. The Ball immediately chirped a signal for a successful capture, before reopening on its own.

"I thank you for doing me this honor, Catharine. However, I must now request your assistance in a grave matter." Fortuna said. "My Lady was forced to call upon Celebi to return to her previous host, as she discovered that the Carbink which was to be her next host had been captured by members of the sinister group you encountered just now. I imagine that particular Carbink is still in their possession. Until that Carbink is freed, my Lady cannot safely move to her next host on her own, as even now, her next host is to be that Carbink. It was already a stroke of luck that her last host was still alive-if this situation were to arise again, even Celebi may not be able to help her then. So I ask you-please, seek out this captive Carbink, and set them free!" Fortuna asked earnestly.

"That's...going to be hard. I will do it, but I don't know what that group is even called, and from the sound of it, you don't quite know either. But before we worry about that particular hurdle..."Catharine said, before letting out a large yawn, "I'm getting tired. We'll get started on it after a good night's sleep, alright?"

"That is agreeable." Fortuna said.

"Yeah, let's get inside! It's colder than the far side of an Avalugg out here!" Laura said.

"Right, right, let's all get inside." Catharine said, returning her Pokemon. As she opened the back door to step inside, Catharine could have sworn she heard Celebi's voice in her head.

"Well done, child. Thank you."

Quote:
Old 05-16-2022, 11:48 AM   #3
Heather
Naga's Voice

The Battle of Bergeron

Catharine was making her way to Sludge Wave Coast-after having successfully befriended a White-Striped Basculin, a relic from the ancient lands of Hisui, she needed to get a data-conversion template made for her, and she was hoping that the Starmie Cryptopokology Lab in the area would be able to do just that. Her Yamper, Gigabyte, walked at her side, and Laura, her decidedly Normal Form Farfetch'd, rode on her shoulder. However, her brisk walk through the woods was soon interrupted, as Catharine felt a chill wash over her. It was as if the temperature in the area had dropped a few degrees, and wasn't looking to step back up. And from the looks of it, she wasn't imagining things. Gigabyte had stopped a few paces back, shivering. Laura, for her part, was more vocal about it.

"Geez, who turned down the thermostat? Why'd it get so cold!?" the Farfetch'd demanded.

"I don't know, but we should be careful." Catharine said. "We can't turn around, we have to get this done as soon as possible, but better to be cautious when something is this blatantly amiss. It shouldn't be this cold this far into spring!" she said.

However, it seemed that the further the group walked, it only began to get colder and colder, to the point where even Catharine felt like she needed a jacket. An Ice-Type Pokémon had to be responsible, but Catharine couldn't spot it, no matter how hard she looked.

"I can't take this kind of cold anymore! It's like a freezer out here! Return me, please!" Laura demanded, and Catharine quickly obliged her-something was definitely up for there to be this kind of a cold spot, and it wasn't anything a Flying-type like the Farfetch'd was going to be able to handle. Still, Catharine pressed on-perhaps she was far enough away that she could simply press through and not encounter the source of the problem?

As if in response to that errant thought, the universe decided to remind Catharine of why fate oughtn't be tempted. A large, icy Pokémon floated out into the open path, a Cryogonal by all rights, and quickly fixed its eyes on Catharine. Except, there was something very, very wrong. The Pokémon's eyes weren't glowing their usual blue-instead, a harsh, burning red light emanated from their place, even as the chains of ice around its mouth remained their normal color. And on top of that, it was much larger than a normal Cryogonal. Where the average specimen might only be about three feet tall, this one looked to be taller than Catharine, though perhaps not as much as Clarisse had been. And Catharine could tell it was angry-beyond the unintelligible hissing noises it made in its fury, the Pokémon was radiating an aura of such Sheer Cold that Catharine knew this one was going to be tough to bring down-anything that got too close, it could likely freeze solid! And now, all that freezing-cold fury was firmly locked onto Catharine. The Pyrite trainer cursed internally-fighting a battle from range wasn't something her team was well-equipped to do yet. She had her options for it, but they were quite limited. And Catharine had never seen a Pokémon quite this angry before-she couldn't guarantee it wouldn't try to freeze her, her Pokémon be damned! An intense battle was surely brewing, even if it was a Single-that Cryogonal looked like it was filled with a wild power to complement its size!

"Gigabyte, return. Isabelle!" Catharine ordered, exchanging the Yamper at her side for her Chimecho. The small Psychic type almost immediately cringed at the intense anger the Cryogonal was letting off.

"S-Scary!" Isabelle squeaked, but feeling Catharine's sense of urgency, steeled herself. "Ready!"

"That thing looks really tough! Fortify yourself with Cosmic Power, then ward off the cold with Mystical Fire!" Catharine ordered.

Unfortunately, Cryogonal had already taken initiative, and pelted Isabelle with a biting Ice Shard attack-with a few of the stray pieces digging into Catharine's thin attire. Still, images of stars and constellations surrounded Isabelle, coalescing into a thin, glowing veneer that encapsulated her body, fortifying her defenses. Cryogonal responded with another volley of Ice Shards, but Isabelle was prepared-what few shards reached her glanced off of her defensive barrier, dealing minimal damage, and the rest were melted as a burst of mysterious pink flames consumed the shards before rushing at their sender, causing it to scream in distress. In her moment of reprieve, however, Catharine noticed something strange: a palm-sized white patch that had been affixed to the Crystallizing Pokemon's body. It didn't seem to serve any visible purpose-it didn't resemble any kind of wildlife tracking tag Catharine knew of, and it wasn't the right material to be being used as a bandage, regardless of the lack of evidence of cracking that would actually call for the use of one. A Pokémon raging unnaturally, with a foreign object affixed that clearly didn't belong? Someone had made this Cryogonal act this way. If she could just subdue the Pokémon, hopefully she could help ease whatever was making it so furious.

"Keep up with the Mystical Fire, Isabelle!" Catharine ordered. Unfortunately, before Isabelle could get very far with the technique, Cryogonal changed tactics, beginning to spin like a sawblade, but with energies black as Night surrounding its edges, before it all at once moved to [B]Slash] at Isabelle!

"Wait, Isabelle! Celebrate to defend, now!" Catharine tried. Isabelle quickly interrupted her fiery barrage to surround herself in Celebrate's signature gift box, and not a moment too soon! Cryogonal spun into the makeshift barrier at full tilt, causing it to burst on the Pokémon. Between that interference and the barrier erected by Cosmic Power, the blow from Night Slash had been considerably softened. However, in its fury, Cryogonal had decided to take aim at Catherine with its next Ice Shard volley, forcing her to dodge backwards and to her right as the icy fragments peppered the ground.

"Isabelle, Mystical Fire, this time for real!" Catharine ordered. Another pink burst of flames licked the Cryogonal while its focus was diverted, and Catharine silently cheered as she saw the mysterious patch on the Pokémon seemingly catch alight, however, the flame only managed to burn away about half of it before sputtering out. And Cryogonal was quick to execute another Night Slash attack in retaliation, before Catharine could even think to order Isabelle to protect herself again. This time, the slicing attack tore right through Cosmic Power's defense, landing a devastating critical blow, and the effects of having been exposed to Cryogonal's Sheer Cold presence twice in such rapid succession made it so that Isabelle dropped to the ground from the attack, unconscious and unable to continue. Catharine grit her teeth, that had been her only option to use fire from afar. But she had other means to try to remove the rest of that strange patch, and hopefully her first choice could stand up to the cold.

"Clarisse!" Catharine called, summoning her now-gargantuan Ursaring to the field. "Quickly, use Fire Punch on that patch, on its left-middle branch!" she ordered the Ursaring.

"Take THIS!" Clarisse roared, as she lumbered towards the Cryogonal before driving a massive, flame-coated fist into the area Catharine had instructed her to hit. Just as Catharine had hoped, the rest of the patch ignited, and soon sloughed off, reduced to little more than embers and ash. Unfortunately, Catharine wouldn't have long to celebrate her victory, as Cryogonal made a hideous screech in response, before unleashing a wicked blast of its Sheer Cold power. And with Clarisse being such an utterly massive target, being targeted from such close quarters, the blast quickly froze her solid, the Ursaring crying out in shock, cut off by the encroaching ice.

"Shit! Clarisse, back!" Catharine cursed, recalling the incapacitated Ursaring, before noticing something-after that wicked blast, the aura of Sheer Cold that Cryogonal had had before had faded! At least for now, she could fight it in close quarters! Still, she was down to one good option to fight with.

"Just a little more! Go get 'em, Gigabyte!" Catharine said, summoning her Yamper back to her side. "I don't know if we'll be able to get in close for much longer, but you're my best shot, okay bud?" Catharine asked.

"Okay! I'll zap 'em good!" Gigabyte said.

"Good boy! Set up some Electric Terrain, then sear it with Rising Voltage!" Catharine ordered. All at once, electricity began coursing through the ground through Gigabyte's feet, yellow sparks dancing along the ground as Cryogonal retaliated by firing another Ice Shard at its opponent. Gigabyte stood proud and unflinching, commanding a potent blast of electricity to erupt from the ground beneath the Cryogonal. The sheer potency of the attack clearly staggered the Crystallizing Pokemon, and Catharine saw her chance.

"Now Gigabyte! Finish it with Flame Charge!" Catharine ordered.

"YEAH!" Gigabyte barked excitedly, running back to get enough distance for a good running start. But as Gigabyte began to run towards his target and deliver his final blow, he became ensconced in more than just flames, as a bright white light obscured his form, forcing Catharine to cover her eyes for a moment. The next moment she looked, Gigabyte was delivering the final blow with Flame Charge, not as the small Yamper he had been, but as a majestic Boltund! Cryogonal was knocked from its place in the air, clattering to the ground, it's eyes no longer glowing-clearly knocked out. Catharine wasted no time reaching into her Bag to grab a Poke Ball and heave it at the unconscious Pokemon before it could wreak any more havoc. The capture was effortless, the Ball not even shaking once before the release dinged to signify the capture's completion. Gigabyte picked up the Ball and promptly brought it back to Catharine.

"Good boy, Gigabyte! And look at you! All grown up! I remember when you were just an itty bitty puppy!" Catharine said, accepting g the Ball from him as she scratched behind his ears.

"Yeah! I knocked out that big mean Pokémon and now I'm all big too!" Gigabyte said excitedly.

"Well, I wouldn't say it was mean. I think someone just made it really mad. And I'm going to ask it if it remembers who. Stay with me just in case?" Catharine asked.

"Sure thing!" Gigabyte answered, sitting at Catharine's side once again as she released her newly-caught Cryogonal.

"Hello there! Do you have a name?" Catharine asked politely, once it had fully materialized.

"I am called Bergeron." the Cryogonal replied. Catharine noticed that, despite the red glow in its eyes being gone, it was still that much larger than average size. "My apologies, but...what have I been doing? And are you my new Trainer? Are you with my old Trainer?" Bergeron asked.

"You don't remember? Though I didn't even know you had an old Trainer, you just appeared here and began attacking...you seemed very upset. I think it had to do with a patch that was put on you." Catharine answered.

"Yes, it must have been! My old Trainer was some older human, dressed mostly in black. The last thing I remember was them taking me deep into some woods and releasing me, but before I could actually go away, they stuck something to me! It hurt a lot, and...everything after that is a blank." Bergeron replied. "They said something about 'bringing down that Celebi brat,' or something like that." Bergeron added.

Catharine blanched.

"It's those wackjobs who tried to take Fortuna! Ah, er, Fortuna is my Carbink, you see, though she was hosting Diancie at the time...it's a long story, and if they were expecting you to bring me down, then I bet they'll be back soon. We had better go. Rest up, alright? I'll get you healed up and explain more once I'm in town." Catharine said.

"Of course. I shall see you then." Bergeron replied, before Catharine recalled him.

"Gigabyte, you too. Who knows what other traps these lunatics laid on the road, and I won't have you caught in one!"Catharine said, recalling her Boltund before he could protest. With her Pokémon squared away (and Bergeron sent to the PC system with the help of her Box Link), Catharine began hoofing it. The sooner she made it to Sludge Wave Coast, the better.

Code:

...Gigabyte is undergoing change...

...Gigabyte's appearance changed...

Gigabyte evolved into Boltund! 

Gigabyte learned Electrify!

Quote:

Last edited by Heather; 05-16-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Visionary Glade