UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2022, 12:35 PM   #276
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Passimian
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Ekans
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Cherubi
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Spoink

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on December 30th, 2022.

Additionally, starting January 1st, the following Pokemon will be free and released at the end of the month:
Lv. 01 (M) Alolan Diglett
Lv. 01 (M) Drowzee
Lv. 01 (G) Voltorb
Lv. 01 (F) Vullaby
Lv. 01 (F) Wurmple

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 12-28-2022 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-28-2022, 02:05 PM   #277
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

Lv. 01 (F) Wurmple
Adopting in a Pokeball. Ł200.
Old 12-28-2022, 03:00 PM   #278
Lil'twick
Insanity

Just as the lists were sent out, the adoption center staff member looks up to see someone come in. Seems someone was wanting to take home a friend for the new year. Not that they could blame the person, it was starting to get quite chilly after all. Yet, it was stranger still that they were wanting to Wurmple. Sure, the girl was here for over a year at this point, but they could get her for free in just a few days' time. Still, they would never stop one of the charitable sorts.

Grabbing the sleeping worm, the Staff member puts her in front of her adopter. The worm just shuffles onto her back, content and asleep. Well, that wasn't a problem. Taking the cash, they quickly process the payment and begins to sign the documentation. Right, that was squared away. Good, they gave the person a nod and that they were free to go.

One worm going away, another taking its place. Seems no one had processed the Sizzlipede's intake. The Pokeball was still sitting on the desk too. Odd. They were on vacation for most of the month but did come in today just to get everything started for the New Year. Oh well, the little one would soon be finding friends in the AC.

---
Ironthunder: Adoption Confirmed!

Jahosafits: Drop Off Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-01-2023, 02:55 PM   #279
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:

Additionally, starting January 1st, the following Pokemon will be free and released at the end of the month:
Lv. 01 (M) Alolan Diglett
It didn't take long for Deb to stumble upon the Adoption Centre, especially with rumors of free Pokémon catching her ear. One of Deb's rules of becoming a Great Pokémon Trainer... Take advantage of free shit whenever possible. Really, it was a general rule for life.

The septuagenarian glances over the various offerings with a vague, disinterested expression, before some familiar faces from Kanto catch her eye. One in particular inspires a warm smile, as it was a species she was rather fond of.

"Why are they putting hair on all these Pokémon?" She pets the Diglett on the head, toying gently with his steel whiskers. "Well, at least it's just a few lil' strands on you. Not about to bust a giant wig out on me like ol' Tauros here, hmmm?"

Deb points to her Bouffalant, who gives a patient smile. The Diglett stares back innocently.

"Thought not. Well, let's get goin', Digs! Welcome to the team!"

As the group walks out of the Adoption Centre, Bouffalant and Fennekin exchange looks, but say nothing.

---

Adopting Lv.1 M Alolan Diglett for freeeee. Putting in regular Pokeball. Thank you!!!
Old 01-02-2023, 04:54 AM   #280
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Ledyba
Gonna adopt myself this little girl. $200 and putting her in a Pokeball (2 of 3).
Old 01-03-2023, 07:00 PM   #281
Lil'twick
Insanity

The Adoption Center Staff Member looked up from their desk to see an elderly woman come through, requesting the Diglett. They confirmed with her if she meant the Alolan Diglett, but she just insisted it was a Diglett. With a sigh, they went to the back and grabbed the Alolan Diglett for the woman. The Pokemon seemed just happy enough to be adopted, so there was really no issue in trying to correct the woman further. Why would they, if a free Pokemon was finding a new home with a trainer? Instead of being released back out into the wild, having been rehabilitated. Oh well, that was all.

Still, the thought couldn't linger in their head as the woman would be shocked on the evolution. 'Only a few little strands of hair'. She must've not done her research, cause each head of the Dugtrio had a brilliantly shimmering, lusciously blonde haircut. One had the flowing haircut of a dreamy long-haired hunk. Another that scrunched up surfer cut, groomed by the waves and the salt of the sea. The last had a bowl cut, no comment. Daydreaming aside of the Dugtrio as human men, the staff member files the paperwork completed before hearing the door once again.

Marion Ette: Adoption Confirmed!
---

Someone from Fizzytopia's past seemed to have risen. Was this due to the recent news story on Springtide Island? Well, it was more often than not the scenario. Still, if they were here to adopt, then they couldn't be blamed. It was especially nice knowing that they wanted the Ledyba. She was a sweetheart, through and through. Even if she was the size of your head and clingy, the Ledyba would be the perfect match for anyone. So, almost bouncing from their chair, the staff member headed down the halls.

With one loving ladybug in their hands, they handed her off to the returning trainer. There was no fuss as the Pokemon instantly clung to her new trainer, and the staff member took the payment required. Soon, they were back to work with paperwork, while procrastinating drawing human Alolan Dugtrio... They needed to get out more often, didn't they? Well, no matter, perhaps they should try one of those "meet and greet" apps on their Rotom phone. That would do nicely, wouldn't it? They could feel like they were starting to go insane taking care of Pokemon all of the time. Still, it mattered not. They loved their job, and wouldn't give anything to change it.

PikaGod: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-07-2023, 10:15 AM   #282
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (G) Voltorb
Picking up this friend-shaped high-yield explosive in a standard Poke Ball. Free
Old 01-07-2023, 11:39 AM   #283
Lil'twick
Insanity

Yet another person comes in wishing to adopt a Pokemon. The staff member looks at them, they look a bit... peculiar. Whatever, they once saw a record of an anthropomorphic Chien-Pao walking in here, years back. Well before that was even a properly recognized Pokemon. They called themselves a "snow leopard" apparently? They disappeared shortly afterward though, and it was well before they were a staff member. Still, this person didn't exactly feel... human. Oh well, a trainer was a trainer.

Now, the Voltorb on the other hand. That thing was in a solo pen at this point. As it continued to see other Pokemon get adopted, especially those that came after it, it would explode more and more frequently. Every adoption it saw, would explode with tears in its eyes. It was a heartwrenching sight to see, the orb wishing for love. So, opening the door, they see the depressed Voltorb looking back at them. Instead of food, the Voltorb's eyes light up as it sees the staff member waving to come with them. In a red flash, the ball was speeding toward its new trainer. Hopefully, it would explode outside of the adoption center now, as its paperwork was hastily processed.

ShadowDRGN: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-20-2023, 12:33 AM   #284
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

(Free) Lv. 01 (F) Vullaby

Trainers may adopt again on this date:
Ironthunder: January 28th, 2023
Marion Ette: February 1st, 20223
Marion Ette: February 2nd, 20223
Adopting, Placing in pokeball when confirmed
Old 01-21-2023, 12:34 AM   #285
Lil'twick
Insanity

Another customer during the slower period is always a pleasure. Usually, things pick up the pace when new adopts arrive, or trainers are off of their one-month cooldowns. Though, Pokemon were more than piling up in the Adoption Center at this point. That not many trainers had been coming by, yet more and more Pokemon were coming in. Compared to last time, the list of released Pokemon was ever shrinking. Most of the mons here had their intake within the previous year, and it was certainly a crowded house.

So, the one who came in had requested to take the Vullaby. Not a problem for sure, but at the same time most of the adoptions done this month were free ones. Again, no real issue, but it just felt off all the same. That there was still a ton of Pokemon here, who might have to wait six more months at the most when they were marked free to be taken home. It really didn't make anyone feel wanted... didn't it?

Shaking their head, they put on their best smile as they bring out the vulture. Handing her over to her new trainer, she gives out a happy squawk. Signing the paperwork, they watch as the newly united duo head out of the adoption center. Perhaps things will change soon...?

Akwillbe: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-22-2023, 06:27 PM   #286
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Mudbray
I've had my eye on this place for a little while now, mainly since this little girl showed up! Now to officially register you in my Pokedex:

Mudbray, the Donkey Pokemon. Mudbray requires regular mud baths to feel content with itself, so if there is no mud around it will lick up an entire mouthful of dirt before spitting it out all over itself, especially its legs. The mud then sticks to this Pokemon's hooves, giving it a firmer stance with each step no matter where it goes and a more powerful kick. Often used by caravans, Mudbray can heft around 50 times its body weight without ever tiring.

So sturdy, and likes to play in the mud... definitely a Pokemon my other Ground-types might like! Maybe even Calder will have fun too... anyway, off we go, Bella!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Mudbray
Payment: $200
Pokeball: Gingerbread Ball
Old 01-24-2023, 09:17 PM   #287
Lil'twick
Insanity

Another customer coming in to adopt, only a few days after the last one. It was weird to see the adoption center being that active, but there were no complaints about it. After all, that meant more Pokemon being adopted! And that, for sure, was a good thing! And the request as a Pokemon they had thought would just be sitting there for a while. Mudbray was certainly an interesting Pokemon. Strong and hearty, especially its evolution. Yet... it was also quite muddy. Not a Pokemon for every trainer, but its evolved form being an incredible mount helped it out a lot amongst certain classes of trainers.

So, leading the donkey in from the stables, it gives a whinny on seeing its new trainer. Walking up, the Mudbray headbutts them. Seeing that as a sign of approval, the Adoption Center Staff Member takes the funds from the trainer. Having them sign a few lines on the paperwork, stamp it with the seal of approval, and send the trainer and Pokemon on their way. Well, one Pokemon adopted... like over forty still here. They had heard that the other major shops amongst the trainers of Fizzytopia were getting discussed by the commerce bureau. Perhaps the Adoption Center would be soon?

Gemini Spark: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-26-2023, 10:04 AM   #288
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Hisuian Growlithe
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Cubchoo
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Tinkatink
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Frigibax

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on January 28th, 2023.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-27-2023, 07:00 PM   #289
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Hisuian Growlithe
5 years earlier...

"Mom, can we? Pleeeease?"

The girl stared longingly through the store window, eyes locked on a very particular critter.

"Dear, look, I... I know I promised you a pet, but... well, it's just... that one? Isn't it a bit... odd?"

The girl stared back at her mother with a deeply shocked and offended stare.

"What do you mean?! It's sooo cute! And... and it looks so lonely! Come on, please, you promised!!"

The woman sighed. Once her daughter set her mind to something, there was no talking her out of it. But that was positively the strangest, frankly ugliest Growlithe she'd ever seen - no wonder it'd been abandoned, she told herself. But before she could even attempt to dissuade her, the girl was already making her way inside the Adoption Center.

"Haley! Get back here right now! We're not done tal... oh for Arceus's sake!"

Stepping inside, she found her daughter excitedly pointing to the weird Growlithe and urging the clerk to pick it up. This was her last chance to talk some sense into the girl.

"Haley, wait. Listen to me! A pet is a big commitment. Even if Pokemon are intelligent creatures, they... they need care and attention too. It can be a lot of work, and you're only 7. I'm not sure you..."

"Mom, it's what I always wanted! I can do this! Look at it, it's looking straight at me, it's smiling and everything! If... if we leave now we'll break its heart. Growlithe doesn't have anyone, right?" Haley's eyes shifted between her mother and the pup. "You told me the other day that Pokemon that end up in this shop don't have a mom or dad. I... I really want to take it home We can be its family, and I promise I'll never let anything bad happen to it. "

She held out her right pinky finger, signaling the most unbreakable oath a child could take. Her mother finally relented and cracked a smile.

"... you are scary good at this, you know little lady?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adopting this precious little guy, and introducing my finaly character Haley!
Placing Growlithe in my Pokeball 1 of 2.
Payment = $200
Old 01-27-2023, 07:00 PM   #290
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Tinkatink

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on January 28th, 2023.
The weather was nice. Cool and breezy, without being outright cold. A few clouds in the sky, but mostly clear. The perfect day, in one couple's opinion, for a nice walk.

"So, Laugh," said Terri Alph, smiling at her girlfriend as they held hands. "How's that newest ice sculpture coming along?"

"Very well so far," Laugh smiled back, the Froslass's eyes lighting up as the hobby she held such passion for was brought up. "I'll let you see it when we get back home, I'd like your opinion on how I'm doing so far, if that's OK with you?"

"Of course it is," Terri confirmed. "You know I love seeing your art in progre-"

tink tink tink

"...What was that?" the couple murmured in unison, stopping in place and looking around.

tink tink tink

"There it is again," said Laugh. "But where..." she trailed off, stopping her glancing as she laid eyes on the nearby rocky hillside.

"...Iron Tunnels?" Terri murmured. "I guess that would make sense, but I can't say I've ever heard such hammer-like noises from in there before."

"Let's investigate," suggested Laugh. With a nod from Terri, the both of them made their way towards the nearest entrance to the Iron Tunnels, and peered inside-

"YEEEEE HAWWW!"

Terri and Laugh jumped out of the way, and not a moment too soon, as something small and pink came lunging out at them in truly Astonishing fashion, wielding a rather tiny metal implement and attempting to use it as some sort of hammer, but as her intended targets had moved, she merely succeeded in getting it stuck in the ground. As she made to try and free it, Terri consulted her Pokédex.

"Tinkatink, the Metalsmith Pokémon. A Fairy and Steel-type," droned the device. "Tinkatink pounds scraps of iron together to forge a hammer, remaking it constantly until it's satisfied. It uses this hammer for self-defense, but it tends to get stolen by Pokémon who eat metal."

"Well, that makes sense," observed Laugh. "Plenty of metal to work with in the Iron Tunnels."

"Indeed," Terri nodded before turning to the Tinkatink. "Why were you attacking us?" she asked, not unkindly.

"Hahahah, the human needs to ask?" grinned the Tinkatink. "She asks like she expects an answer she can understand! Why would I explain myself when all she hears is 'Tinkatink, Tinkatink, Tinkatink'?" she laughed.

Terri folded her arms. "I can assure you that's not all I hear," she said patiently.

Tinkatink froze, mouth agape. "Whoa," she exhaled. "...well, hey, I'll take that!" she grinned. "So I just put the finishing touches on this bad boy, right?" she said, indicating her rather small hammer. "Only thing to do after that, of course, is to take it for a test drive! HAH!" she exclaimed, extricating her hammer from the ground at last, and waving it around recklessly. "Yeah! Whaddaya think?" she grinned.

"...It's interesting," Terri said after a few seconds.

"Pffft," scoffed Tinkatink. "'Interesting' is just a nice way of saying you hate it."

"It looks more like a small club than a hammer," Laugh said in fairness. "It's a nice club, but not the best hammer."

"Hm," frowned Tinkatink, glancing at her "hammer" again. "...OK, yeah, you're not wrong," she conceded. "Y'know what, OK, let's call this a work in progress, then. Because y'all don't even know what I got planned out," she grinned. "You think this is something? HAH!" she exclaimed. "Just you wait and see! So, am I joining your team or what?" she added. "I mean, that's how these things go, yeah? Pokémon meets Trainer, little bonding moment, yada yada, I get in the ball? Cuz I like your style, especially since you can understand what I say."

"...well, that was abrupt, but I think I like your spirit," smiled Terri. "I think I'm going to like working with you."

"Yeah!" grinned Tinkatink. "So, do you do nicknames, or am I just still Tinkatink?"

"I do do nicknames, in fact," nodded Terri. "I think !!!!! would work well for you."

"...!!!!!?" repeated Tinkatink. "Huh. That's... that's odd, but, like... kinda like it," she stated. "Yeah. Gets right to the point. It's got impact! Yeah! You know what, I could rock that name!" she exclaimed. "Alright- whaddaya got as far as Poké Balls?" she asked.

"I have this," Terri offered, producing a Gigaton Ball from her bag.

"...Ooooh," !!!!! murmured, eyeing the rustic sphere with a professional curiosity. "Now THAT'S craftsmanship! Oh, they don't make 'em like these anymore! I'll TAKE it!" she exclaimed, before swinging her hammer right into the ball's button. Thankfully, it did not damage the ball, but merely got sucked inside. The ball jumped and flipped in Terri's hand before emitting a puff of smoke to signal a successful catch.

"Well, this should be... an experience," Laugh murmured.

"I like her," remarked Terri, still looking at the Gigaton Ball in her hand. "So, Laugh, as we were saying?" she added, as they continued back on their way.

"Oh, yes- well, I'll let you see the sculpture for yourself, I won't spoil what it's of beforehand, but I will say it's proven to be a bit of a challenge thus far," Laugh replied, happy to get right back onto the subject they were on before.

OOC: Adopting the Tinkatink. Naming her !!!!!, declaring her Ability to be Mold Breaker and her Tera Type to be Steel, and putting her in this Gigaton Ball. Payment: ₽200
Old 01-28-2023, 03:43 AM   #291
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Frigibax

I left this forever. $200. Pokeball.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 01-28-2023, 03:56 PM   #292
Lil'twick
Insanity

As soon as new Pokemon came in, three of them went out. Ah, highly requested Pokemon most assured. So, it was no surprise that they all would leave as soon as they came... Besides the Cubchoo. What a bear-ly requested Pokemon. Too bad, so sad. Such was the way of things, no?

The first person who came in on that day requested the Hisuian Growlithe. After all, the line in general was quite popular. Whether it was the breed from ancient Hisui that had begun to resurface or the more well-known and popular one from Kanto. Growlithe was Growlithe, and Fizzytopia's Hatcheries had special incense that allowed you to get one or the either. Especially if you could procure one of the variants, the other was just a thousand bucks away. Well, and one of your limited egg slots... Such an odd restriction compared to the rest of the world. Then again, when was Fizzytopia like the rest of the world?

The rock dog came bouncing along with the staff member, already happily barking. Cruel to be kind, as the barking was irritating the long-standing Pokemon there. It had only been two days and was adopted immediately. Others have been there for over a year, and this dog got a happy new life in forty-eight hours? This surely was going to be an awful day once the adoptions were finished. Well, this one was quickly finished, filed away, and approved.

King Salmon: Adoption Confirmed!

---

The next person to come in was after one of the two Paldean Pokemon the center had received. Considering that these Pokemon had just started appearing in Fizzytopia, it made sense that it would be rushed immediately. And what a huge surprise that it was one of the trainers from the Sludge Wave Coast. Not. Then again, the staff member saw the small line as they were coming in for work that morning, so it was no surprise to see the trainers requesting the Pokemon. This time it was the Tinkatink. Its full evolution, Tinkaton, seemed to have become extremely popular. They didn't really see the appeal, but well it was already batting the birds. The poor Spearow... Scarred for life.

Well, the little ankle smasher was soon escorted out into the lobby, before slamming her little rattle into the staff member's shin. They let out an audible "FUCK" before taking in a deep breath. Sure, they've been bitten, burnt, frostbitten, poisoned, paralyzed... The works. Yet having a bone potentially be smashed in? That was a first. And that only made the want that thing out of here faster. Hastily scribbling through the paperwork and shoving it into the trainer's face, they then shoo them out. Good riddance.

Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

---

The last Pokemon to be adopted for the day was the other Paldean guest. A Frigibax... quite a weird-looking Pokemon. A lot of Pokemon were weird looking, to be fair. Yet, the weird little... thingies attached to its wrists got to them. What were they? Ribbons? Scales? Flesh? They didn't really want to poke or prod the things. That wasn't their job. Besides, dragon-typed Pokemon could become irate rather quickly if mishandled. It was best to just leave it be and acclimate. Though, they never really saw anyone talk about it on social media. Perhaps it was just picked because it was a new Pokemon to the region? They hoped not.

Escorting out the Frigibax, it seemed to be a lot more cooperative than the Tinkatink before it. It looked at everything with feigned curiosity, its gaze being on guard. Seeing the trainer before it, it walked up slowly before deciding to just stand next to them. Well, that was a relief. No draconic energies. No ice and frost. It was already chilly enough outside. Just a simple approval, and in turn making paperwork rather simple as well. So, with the paperwork soon signed and finished up, they send off the new duo along their merry way.

Sneaze: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-29-2023, 01:15 PM   #293
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Bronzor
Picking up this bronzor if poss. 200
Old 01-29-2023, 02:03 PM   #294
Lil'twick
Insanity

Three yesterday, one today. Four adopts in this short span of time were certainly appreciated. The more Pokemon rehomed, the better! After all, the Adoption Center was bursting at the seams. They could only bring in a few Pokemon in a month, despite all of the Pokemon that could be brought in. They did, unfortunately, have a max occupancy limit after all. So there was no point in lamenting an adoption! It was a wonderful, joyous thing to see.

And the Pokemon in question was quite the interesting one. Bronzor. An ancient mirror or plate seems to have avoided the aging process of metal. It might be attributed to its psychic powers, but what it was made out of was more than thought stuff. Besides its psychic powers, its evolution had the ability to create rain. At least, that's what the rumors were. It was an interesting mon for sure, but it required a certain kind of person to really want one. Which was perfectly fine.

Bringing out the metal disc, the Pokemon bounced up and down as it saw the person there to adopt it. Well, that was a pleasure, wasn't it? With a quick signature, the documents were stamped and the adoption was officialized.

PippiTallsocks: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-01-2023, 07:32 PM   #295
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman]Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Skiddo
The Adoption Center. This wasn't the place for most people, for sure. Yet, he couldn't help but feel drawn here. After all, this was a better place to find those lost Pokemon he wished to help. Strays roamed city streets, and that was always frustrating. Yet... most regions just keep them that way. Strays. It was argued that it was part of the natural wildlife. Yet, that wasn't always the case. Pokemon are left abandoned for one reason or the other. There was no justification there.

Perusing the listing, the mountaineer landed on one. Skiddo. Those Pokemon were pretty good at climbing mountains, and their evolution provided well-nourishing milk. While he didn't really want to add another grass type, not yet at least, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. So, without a second thought, Tanner made his way up toward the counter. Grabbing what little pocket cash he had, and a Pokeball, he spoke to the person working at the counter.

"I'd like to adopt the Skiddo please!"

---

OOC: Adopting this Skiddo. Naming her Cally and putting her in a Leaf Ball. $200

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-01-2023, 07:38 PM   #296
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Lil'twick: Adoption Denied!

Just Kidding, Confirmed

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 02-19-2023, 02:12 PM   #297
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Larvesta
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Flittle
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Dondozo
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Gothita

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on February 22nd, 2022.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records