UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2022, 07:43 PM   #176
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
six_dragons: Adoption Confirmed!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-16-2022, 06:55 PM   #177
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Goldeen

Trainers may adopt again on this date:
Missingno. Master: March 16th, 2022
"And welcome, one and all, to Cobalt Town's fifth annual Pokémon Fishing Competition! The rules are simple- using your own Fishing Rods and the provided Lure Balls, hook and catch a Pokémon in the lake to be judged. The largest caught Pokémon wins, and all participants get to keep the Pokémon they catch!"

"This should be fun," Keith grinned- he, of course, was in on the competition, as were some of the other residents of Sludge Wave Coast. While Willa and Maribel declined to enter, preferring to take this opportunity for some mother-daughter quality time (Meowth had also gone with them, very greatly preferring almost literally anything else over anything involving water), Keith was joined by his best friend Gavin Golurkson, and of course, who would count Tom McPhione out of a competition like this?

"Heh, hell, yeah," Gavin grinned back. "Perfect opportunity to fish me up a new Shiny!"

"Yarrrgh, Shiny or no Shiny, long as I can catch me a new member o' me crew, I'll be happy," Tom growled eagerly. "Might be in fer some stiff competition, though, lads," he added, glancing around, for those three were far from the only people in on this contest.

"I'm not surprised," Keith nodded. "I've been to this town before- being out on this lake is a way of life here in Cobalt Town."

"And it sure as shit don't hurt that the first prize is a friggin' Master Ball," Gavin remarked. "You don't see those every day."

"Nay, indeed," Tom agreed.

The conversation ended there, however, as the official who had previously been going on about the rules took this opportunity to blow the whistle signaling the start of the half-hour-long contest, and everyone was off! Gavin and a handful of other contestants cast out their lines at the water's edge, but the vast majority of entrants were sending out Pokémon and riding them further into the lake. Keith noticed, to his great satisfaction, that more than a few of them were sending out Dragalge. Indeed, he proved to be no different in that respect, throwing a Safari Ball. "Go! Neville!" he exclaimed, climbing onto his Dragalge's back once he materialized in the water.

Tom threw an Aqua Ball out onto the lake, himself. "Wailmer, weigh anchor!" he declared, wasting no time in boarding the sizable Ball Whale Pokémon. Wailmer and Neville wasted no time swimming further out into the lake, and once Keith and Tom found good spots, they proceeded to cast out their lines.

~~~~~

"...Agh, damn it," Gavin sighed, throwing back another slightly bewildered Poliwag. "Still nothing Shiny," he grumbled as he stayed put, casting his line back out again. "Ah, well- I'm staying put, nothing's breaking free- I'll reel in that Shiny before too long."

~~~~~

"Whoa, we got a bite!" Keith exclaimed, reeling in his line furiously. "Neville, hold steady!"

"Galge!" Neville responded, valiantly resisting the tug on the line, until Keith finally pulled out the Pokémon. It looked greatly familiar, and yet vastly different at the same time, mainly in terms of coloration, though there were some differences in the looks of the fins as well.

"Whoa! Who's that Pokémon?" Keith breathed, pointing his Pokédex at the fish he had just hooked.

"Basculin- White-Striped Form- the Mellow Pokémon. A Water-type," droned the device. "Unlike Red or Blue-Striped Basculin, this form is not nearly as vicious."

"Interesting!" Keith grinned. "All right, then- I'll fight Basculin with Basculin! Pisces!" he exclaimed, prompting a response from the Dive Ball on his belt- in a flash of light, it let out a Blue-Striped Basculin into the lake. At this, however, the White-Striped Basculin gave a terrified noise and broke away from the fishing line, spitting the lure out and swimming away at astonishing speeds.

"...Bascu," Pisces said flatly, breaking what had been several consecutive seconds of stunned silence.

~~~~~

"Aaarrrgh!" Tom growled, reeling in his own line. "What do we got here! YARRRRGH!" he exclaimed, yanking his catch out of the water- a fish with a long, sharp horn, and an elegant, billowing tail fin. "Arrgh! A Goldeen!" he remarked, sizing it up.

"Goldeen Goldeen Goldeen Goldeen," murmured Goldeen, before spewing the lure out and landing back in the water.

"Arrgh, ye ain't gettin' away that quick, me bucko!" Tom declared, taking out a Dive Ball. "Biggest catch I got all day! Arrokuda, weigh anchor!" he exclaimed, throwing the Dive Ball and sending out his Arrokuda.

"Kuda!" Arrokuda exclaimed, swimming around to block Goldeen's escape. Unimpressed, Goldeen charged at Arrokuda, taking aim with his horn for a Peck attack!

"Don't take it lyin' down, lad!" Tom declared. "Ye use Peck as well!"

"Arroooookuda!" Arrokuda bellowed, meeting Goldeen head-on.

~~~~~

"Hey, why did you throw that one back?" one of the Cobalt Town residents asked as Gavin threw back a fairly sizable Dratini.

"Only entered this contest to find a Shiny," Gavin explained. "And that Dratini was perfectly ordinary."

"Well, yeah, but the prize should be of interest to you, yeah?" responded the resident. "I mean, you're a Shiny hunter you said, right? A Master Ball would be a great little 'in case of emergency' kind of deal..."

"...SHIT!" Gavin thundered, casting his line back out once again. "Damn, I hope that Dratini didn't get far..."

~~~~~

"C'mon... c'mon..." Keith murmured, eyeing the Lure Ball he'd thrown intently as it wobbled and bobbled on the water's surface... but alas, the sphere broke apart, and the Seadra reappeared. Glaring up at Keith, Seadra let loose a billowing Smokescreen. "Aw, come on!" Keith exclaimed. "Pisces, after it! Crunch!"

"Bascu!" Pisces thundered, but even as she sped into the cloud, she found nothing to bite down upon- Seadra had made good its getaway.

~~~~~

"Rooooo... KUDA!" Arrokuda declared as his Aqua Jet won out, thwarting Goldeen's latest Peck.

"Yar har!" Tom laughed heartily. "We got 'im now, lad! Fury Attack!" he roared.

"Arrooo... KUDA KUDA KUDA KUDA KUDA!!!" Arrokuda exclaimed, zipping right towards Goldeen and striking repeatedly with his pointed jaw. Goldeen, worn down from the battle thus far, made no attempt to dodge the attack.

Tom seized his chance. "All right! Lure Ball- prepare to be boarded!" he exclaimed, launching a Lure Ball at the tired Goldeen. The ball struck, sucking Goldeen inside, and while it rocked and wobbled violently on the water, it ultimately clicked shut, bobbing passively in the waves until Tom reached down and scooped it up. "Har! Goldeen, yer part o' the crew now," he grinned.

"Kuda!" cheered Arrokuda.

"WAI WAIIIIII!" Wailmer chimed in joyously.

~~~~~

"...and the winner is Owen, having reeled in a Whiscash weighing in at a stunning six feet, six inches!" the judge declared, presenting the gleeful Cobalt Town resident with the coveted Master Ball. Owen and his Floatzel and Swampert could be seen jumping up and down gleefully.

"Ah, well," Gavin sighed. "I ain't caught a thing," he admitted. "Threw back everything that wasn't Shiny until I realized, shit, Master Ball- I'm a Shiny hunter, I could friggin' use this thing! So of course, everything I hooked afterwards were friggin' tiny-ass Barboach and Remoraid," he grumbled.

"Not much luck myself," Keith shrugged. "Biggest thing I saw was this Seadra, but it broke out of the Lure Ball. Tom, how about you?" he said as the tall sailor approached them.

"Yarr, well, at first, t'were naught but Remoraid," said Tom. "Which ol' Tom wouldn't mind catchin', ye understand, but a contest be a contest. Then I hooked this lively lad. Biggest Pokémon I were able to hook the whole time, so I went fer it. Honestly, I can live with losin' the contest if'n I gots me a new Pokémon," he stated.

"Certainly makes you more of a winner than us," Keith chuckled. "So what'd you catch?"

"Arr, allow me to introduce ye," Tom stated, throwing his Lure Ball. "Goldeen, weigh anchor!" he declared.

In a flash of light, Tom's new Goldeen materialized in the lake before him. "Goldeen Goldeen Goldeen Goldeen," he murmured, splashing about in the water.

"...Eh, if you're happy, that's what's important," shrugged Gavin. "Looks lively enough, for sure, at least."

"Yeah, not a bad catch, man," Keith nodded.

"Arrgh," Tom grinned. "So, what now, we headin' home?"

"Well, we could," said Keith. "But first... I recall the Pansear Pizza Parlor in this town having especially good food. I'm thinking we could use some lunch before heading back."

"Now you're talking sense!" Gavin grinned. Tom heartily laughed his approval, withdrawing Goldeen as the friends walked off together.

OOC: Adopting the Goldeen. No nickname, putting him in this Lure Ball, and declaring his Ability to be Lightning Rod. Payment: ₽200.
Old 03-16-2022, 06:57 PM   #178
Sneaze
Mrow?

Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 03-24-2022, 08:37 PM   #179
Lil'twick
Insanity

New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Impidimp
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Tynamo
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Vulpix

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on March 27th, 2022.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-25-2022, 12:31 AM   #180
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
[COLOR=seagreen
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Hoothoot
Homing this superb owl in a pokebal, cuz you know we tight like hallways, smoked out always.

credit cards…munny
Old 03-25-2022, 12:38 PM   #181
Lil'twick
Insanity

PippiTallsocks: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-26-2022, 07:00 PM   #182
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Adopt Impidimp naming him Phoenix in an Xmas ball $200

Last edited by Jahotsafits; 03-26-2022 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2022, 08:09 PM   #183
Lil'twick
Insanity

Jahosafits: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-28-2022, 02:32 AM   #184
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Vulpix

[/Font]
Adopting this little one, naming her Cleo, and putting her in my Luxury Ball 2/3!

*Cleo learned EM Hypnosis!*

Payment = $200
Old 03-28-2022, 05:29 AM   #185
Lil'twick
Insanity

Saiza: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-10-2022, 01:50 PM   #186
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Mime Jr.
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Whismur

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on April 13th, 2022.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-13-2022, 09:34 PM   #187
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Mime Jr.

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on April 13th, 2022.
Adopting the Mime Jr. Payment. Pokeball (6/20)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-15-2022, 07:04 PM   #188
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Quote:
Missingno. Master: April 16th, 2022
"Wow," Maribel murmured softly, admiring the view as she walked between the numerous trees.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" smiled Terri Alph, walking alongside the young Trainer. "A lot of people think Cadaver Forest is creepy, since the trees don't let in a lot of sunlight."

"Well, I think Fatale's presence here didn't help matters, either," Maribel shrugged. "Dad told me the story of the Vampire of Cadaver Forest. I always wanted to come here and see what kinds of Pokémon live here- Mom told me she caught Decidueye in here, too."

"Then let's see what we can see," suggested Terri, and with that, away they went into the depths of Cadaver Forest. Maribel had her Rotom Phone out, and used it to scan every unfamiliar Pokémon they came across.

"Morelull, the Illuminating Pokémon. A Grass and Fairy-type. Morelull lives in damp, dark places, and scatters glowing spores. So it likes the dark, but scatters glowing spores. Freaking fungus can't make up its mind."

"Slakoth, the Slacker Pokémon. A Normal-type. Slakoth's daily diet consists of just three leaves, and its heart beats once per minute. Sheesh. Be glad they don't stuff these things into your smartphones."

"Hoothoot, the Owl Pokémon. A Normal and Flying-type. Hoothoot always stands on one foot, and switches feet so fast it can't be seen. What the... That is the stupidest thing! Why doesn't it just stand on both feet?"

"Rotom, stop being so rude!" Maribel hissed, covering the phone's speaker so as to try and spare the slumbering Hoothoot from Rotom's rudeness.

"Alright, OK, sheesh, but you gotta admit, that just makes no sense," grumbled Rotom. "Besides which, you might wanna be paying attention to what's up ahead."

"Wait, wha- oh!" breathed Maribel. True enough, as she looked ahead of her, she spotted a black and white Pokémon on the ground ahead. It didn't seem to have noticed any of them. "OK, Rotom- who's that Pokémon?" she whispered, taking aim with the phone's camera.

"Zigzagoon- Galarian Form- the Tiny Racoon Pokémon. A Dark and Normal-type," said Rotom. "Though tto be the oldest form of Zigzagoon, predating what is considered the Normal Form. It runs around constantly, purposely running into other Pokémon to start fights."

"Interesting," remarked Terri.

"Ohhh, I wanna catch it!" Maribel breathed, barely able to contain her excitement. "OK, it hasn't seen us, so... go, Poké Ball!" she whispered, launching an empty Poké Ball. It was on target to hit the Zigzagoon... and then a rock shot out from a nearby bush, cracking the Poké Ball and knocking it to the ground.

"Zag?!" Zigzagoon exclaimed, alerted to the noise. Then, there came another noise from further away that sounded like another rock had been thrown. Eyes narrowed, Zigzagoon lunged into the thick foliage in pursuit of the noise.

"...Aw, what?!" Maribel groaned. "What just happened there?"

"Maribel, listen," whispered Terri. Maribel obligingly kept quiet, and sure enough, she heard mischievous giggling from the bush that the rock had shot out of. Creeping ever closer, she peered into the bush, to see several odd pink creatures looking distinctly pleased with themselves.

"Diiiimp, diiiiimp," they laughed, still unaware they had been found.

"Impi!" came a sharp voice from Maribel's left. She looked, and saw a larger specimen of these creatures storming over, waving its arms and gesturing disapprovingly. The others stuck their tongues out rudely in response.

"Iiiiimpi... DIMP!?" exclaimed one of the smaller creatures, having finally noticed Maribel and Terri, arms folded, expressions unamused.

"Impidimp, the Wily Pokémon. A Dark and Fairy-type," said Rotom. "Impidimp snorts feelings of annoyance through its huge schnoz, thriving off of it. It plays pranks on unsuspecting people, and then it feasts. Sheesh, what a bunch of jerks! Nobody gets to mess with you- that's my job!"

"So that's what that was?" Maribel stated. "Did you all interfere with me catching that Zigzagoon because you were hungry?"

"Di-i-i-imp," most of the Impidimp chuckled stupidly. The larger of the bunch, however, shook his head frantically.

Terri tilted her head, eyeing this larger Impidimp. "This one doesn't seem like the others," she said. "I don't think it had any part in that prank."

"Dimp! Dimp!" the larger Impidimp nodded emphatically.

Maribel gave a small smile, but before she could say anything, a shout of "HEY!" rang out, for one of the smaller Impidimp had grabbed an unsuspecting Rotom Phone right out of Maribel's hands! The horde of smaller Impidimp started to run away, giggling.

"Hey! Give that back!" Maribel called. But even as she and Terri took off running, the larger Impidimp beat them to the punch. Sprinting ahead of the others, it wheeled around and clapped its hands in the face of the thief, landing a successful Fake Out that made the Impidimp stop in its tracks!

"IMPidimp!" snapped the larger Impidimp, swiping the Rotom Phone back from the smaller one. The pack of pint-sized pranksters grumbled to themselves and began to walk away as the large Impidimp walked back over to Maribel and Terri, handing the Rotom Phone back to the former.

"...Thank you, Impidimp," smiled Maribel. "You really aren't like the others, are you?"

"Impidimpdimp, impi Impidimp," stated Impidimp, shaking his head firmly.

"That must be hard, though," Terri frowned.

"Yeah," agreed Maribel. "You thrive on feelings of negativity, but don't want to cause them. My Aunt Helena is the same way- she's a Banette, you see. You know what?" she added, reaching into her bag. "Why don't you come with me, Impidimp?" she offered, as she took an empty Poké Ball out of her bag, holding it out to the Wily Pokémon. "I think we would get along just fine."

"Iiiimp..." murmured Impidimp, eyeing the Poké Ball wonderingly. And then, mind made up, he pressed a hand to the ball's button, and the Poké Ball sucked Impidimp inside, barely wobbling before clicking shut.

"Impidimp has been registered to your Pokédex!" exclaimed Rotom.

Maribel smiled at the ball in her hand. "Welcome to the family, Impidimp," she murmured. And with that, she and Terri kept walking- they had a lot more of the forest to explore, after all.

OOC: Adopting the Impidimp, putting him in Poké Ball #51 of 72, no nickname, and declaring his Ability to be Frisk. Payment: ₽200
Old 04-17-2022, 12:16 PM   #189
Lil'twick
Insanity

Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-18-2022, 11:47 AM   #190
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Adopting the Mime Jr. Payment. Pokeball (6/20)
Lil'twick: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Mime Jr.!
Old 05-08-2022, 06:31 PM   #191
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Ledyba
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Nidoran
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Phantump
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Spiritomb
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Chewtle
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Aron
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Cubone
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Cottonee

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on May 11th, 2022.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-10-2022, 08:59 PM   #192
Stargazer
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Nidoran
"It... It's pretty much a rabbit, right? A spikier Scorbunny?"

Aster had to try his hardest to pretend those very sharp, very poisonous spikes didn't bother him. And that wasn't even the worst part...

Those red eyes... why's it looking at me like that? So... angrily?

Nobody forced him to do it. He could just as easily have chosen something else, but he didn't. For two simple reasons.

If I'm really going to be traveling the world, I doubt a Togepi will be able to protect me; something like a Nidoking would be perfect! And also, Trainers in Kanto run into low-level Nidoran all the time, right? Everyone can raise one, so even I should be able to do it...

Trying his best to control his breathing, he placed the money on the counter as nonchalantly as possible.

"H-hello. I'd nike that Lidoran."

---

OoC: Adopting this little one! Not sure on the name yet... Ability's going to be Hustle! Putting him in Pokeball 1 of 5

Here's my payment!
Old 05-10-2022, 11:01 PM   #193
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Aron

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on May 11th, 2022.
I would like to home this friend <3

pay money
Old 05-11-2022, 01:03 AM   #194
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Sandshrew
Adopting this little girl in a Pokéball. *payment*

Also, dropping off my Lv. 1 female Swirlix for Basic Care
Old 05-11-2022, 06:15 PM   #195
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Cottonee

Adopting small fluff ball. $200. Going into a Pokeball.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 05-11-2022, 08:39 PM   #196
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
"It... It's pretty much a rabbit, right? A spikier Scorbunny?"

Aster had to try his hardest to pretend those very sharp, very poisonous spikes didn't bother him. And that wasn't even the worst part...

Those red eyes... why's it looking at me like that? So... angrily?

Nobody forced him to do it. He could just as easily have chosen something else, but he didn't. For two simple reasons.

If I'm really going to be traveling the world, I doubt a Togepi will be able to protect me; something like a Nidoking would be perfect! And also, Trainers in Kanto run into low-level Nidoran all the time, right? Everyone can raise one, so even I should be able to do it...

Trying his best to control his breathing, he placed the money on the counter as nonchalantly as possible.

"H-hello. I'd nike that Lidoran."

---

OoC: Adopting this little one! Not sure on the name yet... Ability's going to be Hustle! Putting him in Pokeball 1 of 5

Here's my payment!
The Elite Four of Fizzytopia- moreso called that out of habit, as they've been down to three for years now- while they were quite dedicated to serving the region, there was honestly only so much they could do, between the sheer volume of work involved, and their own respective personal lives. To that end, word was put out, a call for help, a call that the entire population of the small seaside town of Sludge Wave Coast responded to in a big way. And so it came to be that today, one Keith Golbatson Masters was volunteering at the Adoption Center. Already he was the owner of the local Move Tutor shop, but he rather liked the idea of getting all the more involved.

Today, he was approached by who was obviously a rookie Trainer, try as he might to seem calm and nonchalant about it all. Keith wasn't one to judge, of course- everyone had to start somewhere, and the Adoption Center was quite popular among newcomers to the region. He himself frequented the place quite often in his youth, and was still known to swing by and leave with yet another new teammate.

"Nidoran, huh?" he remarked. "Excellent choice if you want my opinion," he stated as he got moving on the necessary paperwork. "Easy to work with, and they grow into powerful Nidoking eventually. Also, the whole family is just plain cool," he added with a chuckle, letting some of his fervor for Poison-types shine through. "Alright, that's all in order," he added. "Nidoran's all yours."

Stargazer: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Nidoran♂!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
I would like to home this friend <3

pay money
Next was a Trainer looking to adopt an Aron. Keith was nowhere near as knowledgeable about Aron as he was about Nidoran, but he knew at least a little about it. He recalled in years past the Aron that had been sent to run through his haunted house gauntlet way back when the Elite Four had gotten various citizens involved in the Halloween festivities. A memory that never failed to put a smile on Keith's face. That told him that Aron at least had the propensity to be hardheaded, to just power right through that which was in their way. Which made sense, in all honesty. Still, would this one fit that mold as well, or be wildly different? Only time would tell. He also remembered seeing a couple of Lairon being brought in by Trainers who visited Lavaridge Town- Keith's hometown- clearly in the hopes of putting the Rock typing to good use against the local Gym Leader.

"All right... everything looks to be in order here," Keith murmured, poring over the necessary paperwork. It all looked to be in order, adoption fee was paid, everything. "...yep, yeah, we're all good, Aron's all yours. I'm sure he's gonna be in good hands," he smiled.

PippiTallsocks: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Aron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Adopting this little girl in a Pokéball. *payment*

Also, dropping off my Lv. 1 female Swirlix for Basic Care
The next Trainer was one Keith had met in passing before- the very Trainer whose Aron had run through his whole haunted house setup, Melissa. And she was here for two purposes today- to adopt a Sandshrew, and to drop off a Swirlix. Evidently, nobody had shown interest in said Swirlix, and so here it ended up. A sad story indeed, but far less sad than it would have been in years past, the Adoption Center was nowhere near as drab and dismal as it used to be. "Ah, Swirlix isn't your kind of Pokémon, I'm guessing?" Keith inquired as he took in the Fairy-type. "Or do you already have one? I'd have been interested in the little one myself, except I already got my Slurpuff," he shrugged apologetically. "Ah, but never mind that- she'll be very well taken care of here until someone comes along to adopt her, you can count on that," he nodded. "In the meantime, let's see..." he added, now turning his full attention to the necessary adoption paperwork. "...uh huh, yep, everything looks to be in order," he nodded. "Sandshrew's all yours," he declared. "Take good care of her," he said, with a small smile that conveyed his confidence that such a request might not even have been necessary.

myahoo:
Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Sandshrew!
Basic care dropoff confirmed! Swirlix is in good hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Adopting small fluff ball. $200. Going into a Pokeball.
Finally came a Trainer looking to adopt the Cottonee they had. He was, as Keith understood, a recent acquisition. Sometimes that just happened- a bunch of Pokémon would be found and taken in by Adoption Center staff. Sometimes they had been abandoned by their Trainers. Others were wild Pokémon that just weren't cutting it living in the wild. In any case, they were welcomed by Adoption Center staff with open arms, and well taken care of until a Trainer would come by to adopt them. It really was a good service they were doing here.

Cottonee was a Pokémon Keith didn't know too terribly well. He knew its typing gave it the worst possible weakness to Poison, a useful tidbit considering his type specialty. His friend Kawaii had also owned one, though he knew it to have since evolved into a Whimsicott. This elicited a small frown of concern from Keith- he hadn't heard from Kawaii in a long time, and was hoping his friend was doing well. But he couldn't dwell on that for too long, and he didn't let the Trainer see said frown. "...all right, looks like everything's in order," Keith stated as he checked over the paperwork one final time. "Cottonee's all yours, take good care of him," he smiled.

Sneaze: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Cottonee!
Old 05-12-2022, 11:58 PM   #197
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Chewtle

adopting this pokemon
200$ and putting in 1 pokeball upon confirming

Last edited by AKWillbe; 05-13-2022 at 12:19 AM.
Old 05-13-2022, 05:57 PM   #198
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

AKWillbe: Adoption Confirmed!

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 06-15-2022, 07:09 PM   #199
Lil'twick
Insanity

Litwick Amalgamate

Quote:
[SIZE=3]
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Spiritomb

"Hey, whatcha doing for the rest of your life?"

The words echoed through the homunculus's head, it looking at the lone figure watching them.

"Right. Nothing, you're just another failure," the figure cackled as everything turned to black.

She then took out a notebook and began to jot down some notes. E-9, another failure for the Yggdrasil System. What was she missing? She had everything she could think of to successfully synthesize Father's battery and body. She had all of the materials at hand and was using what she could from her son. The woman looked over at another tube, seeing his naked body floating within the goo.

"Wait..." she muttered as she walked over to the tube. "Perhaps what I need, yes. I need ▀▀▀▀▀!"

For, well, the first few attempts were considered failures. Matter that didn't truly form or function, much less create a soul. The first true soul, A-5, or A-E, was barely a flicker of existence. As she experimented, the woman created more complex and bizarre creatures... Of all shapes and sizes, yet always vaguely humanoid. Even now, she had avoided to creature a homuncular clone... yet, she had to settle for that. E-10, or E-J, was her 109th attempt with a soul. Her 114th total, though A-1 through A-4 were all reused parts and pieces... And the ones used without her current power source

With a cackle, the woman heads out of her laboratory, the previous homunculus soon being dissolved and flushed away. Yet, there was something she hadn't noticed. Her current power source, an Odd Keystone, had been siphoning away these premature souls. That, it was this archaic taboo was the reason her experiments had been failing in the end. Of course, she made stronger souls... and this was the 108th soul. With a hallowed screech, the Keystone then disappeared.

---

Ethan sighed out, returning his Archen. Training his squad had certainly been taking a toll on him. All of the different strategies he could do... and making them all equipped for a myriad of situations. Play to their strengths, and learn to cover their weaknesses. But, on this night, he felt something... different.

"FO...OOUUUU...UND....YOU!!!!!!!!" he heard something shout, breaking his concentration. It was a hallowed, raggedy screech. Some horrible, hacking creature, with the touch of madness and dear on its voice.

Turning his head, he saw a small rock plop onto the training grounds. Yet, from the dread and longing, he knew what it was. An Odd Keystone. He had heard the legends surrounding this thing... A soul gaol for a legion of souls, 108 damned to form an amalgamate of spite. Yet, here it was, before him.

"FOOOOO....UUUUUNNNNND.... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the stone cackled as the creature within emerged. A Spiritomb, sizing the man up.

"Alright, what the hell do you want?" he stated, grabbing his Sableye's Pokeball.

"YOUUU!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE.... WEEEEEEEEE... WAAAAAAAA.........NNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT.......YOU!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" the Pokemon screamed out, ready to rush the trainer.

Ethan recoiled a little, not exactly sure how to respond to the Pokemon. Brother? What the hell? Then it dawned on him. He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, realizing just how twisted his "mother" was. He knew that there were countless failed experiments before him, but this? This was something different entirely.

"Did she seriously use an Odd Keystone? I... I guess? Still, if its a fight you want, I'll defeat you, failed souls damned to nothingness!" he shouted, sending out his Sableye. The gem gremlin looked at the Spiritomb with interested, his claws sharpening.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!" the amalgamate wailed. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR LOOO....OOOOOOO....VEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

The trainer then paused for a second, and instead grabbed a Pokeball. He then pointed it at the Spiritomb and could hear it cheering. Was he seriously about to catch.... the amalgamation of his predecessors? Well, this was most likely for the best. He knew that the Pokemon can become extremely spiteful and vengeful, so it was wise to grab it while pacified.

He then chucked the ball, and it landed on the keystone. With a set of wobbles, the Pokemon was soon caught. Retuning his other ghost/dark, he walked up and picked up the ball. He felt a chill run up his spine as he heard... giggling... coming from the ball. Right, these were technically all newborn souls together. What a mess.

"Welcome to the team then, brothers," he whispered, kissed the ball, and pocketed it. A name would come later, for now, he had to head home... The night rain was coming.

---

OOC: Adopting this Spiritomb! Here is $200 and will be putting him into a Pokeball.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-15-2022, 07:21 PM   #200
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

"Hey, whatcha doing for the rest of your life?"

The words echoed through the homunculus's head, it looking at the lone figure watching them.

"Right. Nothing, you're just another failure," the figure cackled as everything turned to black.

She then took out a notebook and began to jot down some notes. E-9, another failure for the Yggdrasil System. What was she missing? She had everything she could think of to successfully synthesize Father's battery and body. She had all of the materials at hand and was using what she could from her son. The woman looked over at another tube, seeing his naked body floating within the goo.

"Wait..." she muttered as she walked over to the tube. "Perhaps what I need, yes. I need ▀▀▀▀▀!"

For, well, the first few attempts were considered failures. Matter that didn't truly form or function, much less create a soul. The first true soul, A-5, or A-E, was barely a flicker of existence. As she experimented, the woman created more complex and bizarre creatures... Of all shapes and sizes, yet always vaguely humanoid. Even now, she had avoided to creature a homuncular clone... yet, she had to settle for that. E-10, or E-J, was her 109th attempt with a soul. Her 114th total, though A-1 through A-4 were all reused parts and pieces... And the ones used without her current power source

With a cackle, the woman heads out of her laboratory, the previous homunculus soon being dissolved and flushed away. Yet, there was something she hadn't noticed. Her current power source, an Odd Keystone, had been siphoning away these premature souls. That, it was this archaic taboo was the reason her experiments had been failing in the end. Of course, she made stronger souls... and this was the 108th soul. With a hallowed screech, the Keystone then disappeared.

---

Ethan sighed out, returning his Archen. Training his squad had certainly been taking a toll on him. All of the different strategies he could do... and making them all equipped for a myriad of situations. Play to their strengths, and learn to cover their weaknesses. But, on this night, he felt something... different.

"FO...OOUUUU...UND....YOU!!!!!!!!" he heard something shout, breaking his concentration. It was a hallowed, raggedy screech. Some horrible, hacking creature, with the touch of madness and dear on its voice.

Turning his head, he saw a small rock plop onto the training grounds. Yet, from the dread and longing, he knew what it was. An Odd Keystone. He had heard the legends surrounding this thing... A soul gaol for a legion of souls, 108 damned to form an amalgamate of spite. Yet, here it was, before him.

"FOOOOO....UUUUUNNNNND.... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the stone cackled as the creature within emerged. A Spiritomb, sizing the man up.

"Alright, what the hell do you want?" he stated, grabbing his Sableye's Pokeball.

"YOUUU!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE.... WEEEEEEEEE... WAAAAAAAA.........NNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT.......YOU!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" the Pokemon screamed out, ready to rush the trainer.

Ethan recoiled a little, not exactly sure how to respond to the Pokemon. Brother? What the hell? Then it dawned on him. He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, realizing just how twisted his "mother" was. He knew that there were countless failed experiments before him, but this? This was something different entirely.

"Did she seriously use an Odd Keystone? I... I guess? Still, if its a fight you want, I'll defeat you, failed souls damned to nothingness!" he shouted, sending out his Sableye. The gem gremlin looked at the Spiritomb with interested, his claws sharpening.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!" the amalgamate wailed. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR LOOO....OOOOOOO....VEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

The trainer then paused for a second, and instead grabbed a Pokeball. He then pointed it at the Spiritomb and could hear it cheering. Was he seriously about to catch.... the amalgamation of his predecessors? Well, this was most likely for the best. He knew that the Pokemon can become extremely spiteful and vengeful, so it was wise to grab it while pacified.

He then chucked the ball, and it landed on the keystone. With a set of wobbles, the Pokemon was soon caught. Retuning his other ghost/dark, he walked up and picked up the ball. He felt a chill run up his spine as he heard... giggling... coming from the ball. Right, these were technically all newborn souls together. What a mess.

"Welcome to the team then, brothers," he whispered, kissed the ball, and pocketed it. A name would come later, for now, he had to head home... The night rain was coming.

---

OOC: Adopting this Spiritomb! Here is $200 and will be putting him into a Pokeball.
Lil'twick: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Spiritomb!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records