UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 03-24-2007, 07:41 PM   #1
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Dueling With Yami Ron

That's right. Ron's side is about to be fulfilled. I hope you are ready to get out the lubrication because I will be stuffing a heaping helping of cardgames in joor ass. I am going to experiment a little on the color. I was originally going to put yellow, but it might be difficult to see. I will see and if you have problems seeing it (my eyesight is better than alot of people, so I would not know) I will post it in red or something.

This will continue after the battle between birtha & Morg and Talon & SuiginChou.(Chapter 4)

Chapter 1
Ron goes off from the battle realising that he needs to be more powerful to do anything, but he sees a bee, so he chases it and forgets his realization. He goes for a bit, and he notices a ghost town. It is like one of those stupid western settings, so a description will be a waste of my time, but the sign above it says PASBL, so whatever. Ron walks looks around for a bit and hears an argument.

"I told you to rinse before you put it in the ****ing sink!!!!" screams this person.

"Bitch! I will cut your ****ing eyes out!! I am not inclined to do everything you say!!" screams this other person.

Ron starts to listen, but this dude is thrown out of one of the old dusty looking houses. The dude gets up and runs back into the house. Ron walks closer to find this couple fighting. The guy punches the couch and it disentigrates. The girl responds by pulling a slice of cheese out of her blouse, and throwing it the dude's face. She then whacks him with a chair. The guy quickly recovers and kicks her in the face. He is about to use his crazy disentrigation punch, but he notices Ron standing there.

"Umm.....Hello. As you can see, me and my wonderful wife were just having a little argument. Welcome to the PASBL. I am The Muyo and this is my excellent wife AshBabyLapras, and as you can tell, we are the only ones living here." says The Muyo.

"This was a place for pointless and stupid fights, but we kinda scared everyone off. You are welcome to stay here if you like though." says AshBabyLapras.

"I smell a duel afoot. I will gladly accecpt your generous offer." responds Ron.

Ron goes into what little is left from their houses and does his Ron thing of eating and sleeping. He wakes up the morning and notices a cheetah staring at him. The cheetah screams and runs off the second Ron looks at it. Ron ignores the cheetah to see The Muyo and AshBabyLapras standing before someone. I am not going to bother having him tell his name so I'll tell you. It's SultaIxclude.

"The emporer needs his tax from this place. It isn't free to have this much land." says Ixclude.

"Just a little longer. We are about to rob this guy with blonde hair." says Lapras.

"Kuno has been more than lineant with you. If you just would stop fighting, people would live here, and you would have more than enough for tax. I will give you one more month to pay the tax." says Ixclude.

"Stop you fiend! I will not allow the emporer to take advantage of this sweet couple." says Ron from the roof.

"WTF! These two have a deathmatch every day. If these two would get a divorce or learn to get along, this would not happen." says Ixclude.

"Shut up and duel me bitch! RONIOOOOOOOO!!! Now, I summon my homo wizard!"

Ixclude sighs and kicks up the dust around him. He shoots the dust at the homo wizard and it catches fire. Ron laughs and he is all like "You activated my trap, fool!" The dust instantly turn into kool aid.

"Homo wizard! Attack him.

The homo wizard sticks his arm out and makes the background change color. Ixclude is apparantly defeated by this attack. Ixclude is trying to escape, but Muyo uses his little punch on Ixclude, which umm.....disentrigates him. The couple thanks Ron and he celebrates the fabulous duel. Muyo runs up to join him on his quest to do whatever Ron does best.

"Please take me with you. I don't want to be with her for another day." says Muyo.

"Alright. I will allow it, but you must ask my deck if you can go with us." Ron says as he pulls out his deck.

"I have to ask cards? Ok, Ron's deck, will you let me join you and Ron to do whatever he is going to do?"

Ron and Muyo walk off into the distance, so I think his deck said yes. What horrible things will befall Ron? Who the hell cares!? I mean.....we will find out next time kids.

Not quite as good as I hoped.....oh well there's next time.....

EDIT: If I happen to piss someone off in this story, please look over it. I am the worlds stupidest person, and I do not mean any harm. This is just a stupid story from the worlds stupidest dude. Remember, I demoralize Ron in this, but I still think he is the shiznit. The only person I will purposely insult will be Pooka in my little story about my character.

Is that color better?

EDIT By Dami :Please choose another color. Thanks
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Re: Dueling With Yami Ron

Another chapter of "Dueling With Yami Ron"? You bet your sweet ass it is. I'm sure you noticed the copycat posting the no-named story. Sure, you COULD read the one that is poorly put together, and makes less sence than mine (o_0; ), but Ron will give you candy if joo chooses mine. I'm sure everyone wants candy from Ron right? If you choose the other, then I will just call for copytight infringement XP.

Chapter 2
I'm sure you know what Ron and Muyo were doing last chapter, so there's no need for a recap. Ron and the Muyo are riding on one of Ron's generic dragon monsters to their next destination. They eventually reach a big park. The park has like a purple background or something, and there is a couple sitting on one of the benches. It seems to be a corney love scene confession thing, but Ron becomes suspicious of evil, so he listens.

"I love you so very much, and I always have." says this one generic dude.

The girl gets all nervous and stuff and they are about to kiss. It gets all slow, and they are about to connect, but as anyone with a brain would of guessed, Ron stops it!

"Stop it right there you evil fiend! You will not take advantage of that young girl! RONIOOOOOO"

"WTF are you doing? We are in love!" says the dude.

"Right, of course you are NOW. I thought I was too, but look at this." says Muyo.

Muyo pulls up his shirt to reveal all sorts of cuts and bruises. Hell, it looks worse than Vash's scars from Trigun. The guy is about to rethink his confession, but he is blasted by a bolt of lightning from Ron's hooker wizard.

"Now! Finish him off!"

Ron's hooker wizard is about to finish him off, but she is blasted with a wierd blast of blue energy.

"I see you are picking useless fights again my rival. Why don't you take me on instead." says this other horrible cosplayer dude.

"Who the hell is this? He is a worse cosplayer than even you!" says the Muyo.

"This is my lifelong rival. The bbb could not find another crazy duelist in UPN so his name is Otes Abiak."

They observe him, and he is in this really cheesy white jacket, and all tight black clothing under it. They both stand there for a minute, then they send their summoned monsters at each other. Ron's hooker wizard shoots at Otes's dragon with a stupid name. Otes's dragon blasts the wizard and she is DEAD. He summons his homo wizard, but after a face-off, DEAD. Ron gets pissed and summons a dude with a large sword. The dude destroys the dragon, but Otes plays a card that destroys the dude, and brings back his dragon. Otes decides to end this and summons two more.

"Stupid ****ing cheater! I'm going to end you now!" says Ron.

"I can't help it if you suck compared to me."

"**** you! I will use my MAD combo! First, I play herpies, which of course gives you herpies. Now, I will use metal claws, which gives you very sharp metal claws. All I have to do now is sit down and watch the fun begin."

Otes starts to scratch his crotch very very hard. Second after second he keeps scratching more. After a little bit, Otes scratces his crotch off. Ron decides to leave him with his herpies. Muyo follows, and the random lover guy just sits there like WTF. They walk off into the distance, while the couple ignore what happened and commence on their little love scene. As you may of guessed, this chapter is over, so I'll leave it at that.

Geez....I really am lacking inspiration. I did think the guy scratching his crotch off was excellent though ^o^. Look forward to the next chapter, because I might actually have ideas flowing to me.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

New chapter? You bet your ass it is. Just don't expect anything special, because something is ****ed up with my emotions. My sence of humor is down the toilet and even the most awesome hentai will not turn me on ;_;. I wil try to make this entertaining though. *tries to bring the birtha back* Are you ready you som' bitch pile of monkey nuts? I hope you are, because it will be hotter than Michael Jackson in a daycare. LETS DUEL!!! Oh well, it was worth a shot.....

Chapter 3
Ron and Muyo are off on their generic dragon frying off from the little useless romantic scene. In a blink of an eye, they are in a peanut farm, and there is people beating each other with hockey sticks. Oh yesh, this is Fizzy Bubbles. Only, the place looked like it has just been ravaged. I wonder what happened. If you read the Talon Tales, you would know >=O.

"Lets get out of here Muyo, it does not look like I will find a duel here." says Ron.

"Hold your sweet nipples my little p**** fart." says this guy.

"Alright, lets get it on! RONI...."

"Not you. I want to duel the guy who is with you. He has barely had any action. You can duel my henchman, Forever Flygon. Just so you know, my name is Zora Jolteon. We are the greatest FBer team evar!" says ZJ.

"Have you ever farted and suddenly felt hungry?" asks FF.

"Yes! I do all the time. I thought I was the only one. You are certainly very knowledgeable." responds Ron.

"I love cake." says FF.

"Forgetting those two, I hope you are ready." says ZJ.

"Lets just get this over with..." says Muyo.

Ron and FF sit there discussing stuff while ZJ pulls out a hockey stick. He jumps at Muyo, and Muyo does the same. ZJ swings at The Muyo, but he grabs the hockey stick and hits ZJ in the face with the palm of his hand. Muyo takes advantage of the hit, and then tries to kick him in the stomach, but ZJ moves his body back and blocks with his hockey stick. The kick breaks the hockey stick though, so he pulls one out with a blade on it.

"This may be Loki's trademark hockeystick blade, but he's not here, meaning I have access to it."

"That's a scythe you ****ing retard!" says Muyo.

ZJ looks it and is like "Yea, this is a scythe". Muyo palm punches the **** out of him while he is looking at Loki's scythe. Muyo continues to hit him with punches until he starts spitting out blood. Muyo stands over him, and is ready to disentegrate him, but his arm is stopped by a whip wrapping around his arm. He looks back to see Enchantress and Arnold watching their little fight.

"Let go of my arm or you will join him."

"Now now. We don't need any dead corpses here. We deal with enough from the experts beating the newbies to death." says Arnold.

"There won't be a corpse. He will disentregate. If I don't do this, then you will have to treat and care for him." says Muyo.

"Ok, you may kill him." Enchantress says as she lets go of Muyo's arm.

"No you must not! We must leave here. FF said that if we follow that rainbow, then we can duel some leprecauns (I still can't spell it -_-)." says Ron.

Muyo ignores him, and while he is ready to punch him, Ron puts some chloroform over his face, and has his homo wizard take him off. Arnold and Enchantress are like "Damn, we have to have his injuries treated!" Ron points in the rainbow's direction and runs at the end.

All I can say is that I tried. The copycat is gone too, so I see no reason for me to be in this kind of a slump. I will just do what I always do and blame it on communism. Damn communism taking away my spark!
Old 04-02-2007, 10:10 AM   #4
Yami Ron
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Yami Ron Send a message via AIM to Yami Ron Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Ron

Birtha, good job so far with the story. But I posted up my old Yu-Gi-Oh! story as inspiration to help you out of your slump that you say you are having. I was thinking about continuing it when I saw your work.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

OMFG. I just typed the latest chapter and ****ing UPN logged me off!!!! I will type it again......I'll sum up what I was going to say before. Someone suggested that I use less randomness, I forgot to mention an ability that Ron had, and whatever else I had to say probably doesn't matter.

Chapter 4
Ron is following his rainbow that Forever Flygon told him to follow, while The Muyo is the Homosexual Wizard's arms. Ron quits running after hearing a racket behind him. He looks back to see that Muyo just woke up and disentrigated his wizard.

"I have had it with you, you ****ing clown. You were a great excuse to get away from home, but I have had it with you!" says the Muyo.

"Alright! This looks like a......"

"NO! This is not a ****ing duel! I don't have any cards or the ability to summon monsters!"

"Well, I am sorry. I thought pissing in your cherios would be funny."

Ron's comment only pisses Muyo off even more. Muyo jumps at Ron and throws a bunch of punches at Ron. Ron gracefully dodges every punch. Ron throws a card at Muyo's forehead and the card explodes. Muyo is taken aback, but recovers quickly. He jumps right back at Ron, but Muyo falls down a hole before he gets to Ron.

"As you can tell, I am copying someone's powers other than HIM. Also, you are too weak to defeat me. Your attack points only equal 1600. I am warning you right now to forget this ever happened and lets just chase the rainbow. If you don't, I'll have to show you my true wrath." says Ron.

"I don't need your warning. I won't be defeated by a wannabe clown like you!"

"I warned you. Go my giant red dragon THING."

Ron does his summoning thing, and a massive dragon comes out of the card. Muyo realises that Ron is not someone to be toyed with, and backs off, but Ron orders his dragon to bite Muyo in half, and it of course does. After lauging for a bit, Ron plays another card.

"I hope you learned your lesson. Now, I use a forbidden card, and bring you back to life." says Ron.

Muyo is brought back to life, and ge realises that Ron is just acting like a moron clown. He just decides to follow Ron to the end of the rainbow. Ron and Muyo hear a large explosion at the end of the rainbow, and they decide to run faster. They start to feel an errie yet inviting evergy as they get closer. Ron and Muyo reach the end and the place is completely destroyed. The only remains there are a leprecaun's clothes and what appears to be two little girls walking away. Ron observes the little girls for a second and he is shocked for some reason.

"What's wrong? Did you **** yourself? Some people think that the warm feeling you get from it is awesome." says Muyo.

"Those two little girls are insanely powerful. Both of them have exactly 4500 attack points." says Ron.

Ron watches them walk away for a bit. From out of nowhere, a bunch of little kids appear. They notice the clothes and start crying.

"Why must this happen? Does this mean that we will never be able to eat this cereal that tastes like ****, but we buy because it is loaded with a bunch of stupid gimmicks."

They ignore the kids and decide to follow the two little girls. I had what happened typed, but I don't feel like typing it now.

Well, there you go. The wording was better at first, but I can't help it. Just some information on something that you might not understand. Ron's copied ability is from Gambit, the guy from an old X-Men cartoon. Also, I am going to do an easter special. It will be about Talon though, so I will post it in the Talon Tales.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:15 AM   #6
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

=O What?! What?! Yet another chapter of Dueling With Ron. For some odd reason, I do not have much to say, but I'm sure Ron does. Kick it Ron!
"Yo bitches! I am constipated like you wouldn't believe! How do you think I settle this? That's right, you start grinding your nuts on the carpet! My dog told me that secret a long time ago. Do not question the knowledge of dogs."
Well, isn't that interesting....lets get our sweet buns on the story shall we?

Chapter 5

Just incase you don't remember, Ron and The Muyo just reached the end of the rainbow, but at the end of it was a huge slaughterfest. Apparantly Ron saw really high attack points from the two little girls that were just there, so he decided to stalk them. The two they are watching just walk away, but when they see a puppy, they start kicking it around. They meet a guy and then disappear. After a second, Ron recognises that one of them is big bad birtha, and he learns that the other is Talon. When Ron sees them, he remembers that he did all of this so he could stop the allegedly evil emporer.

"Muyo, lets go and stop the evil emporer from his wrong doings!" exclaims Ron.

"Whatever..."

Ron is off running to another stupid goal. Ron and Muyo get on their generic dragon and fly in some random direction, but what is this? A large dragon flies above them, and they are all like WTF. The dragon lands, and they see a figure. They look, and the first thing they notice is that his crotch area is bandaged. I'm sure you know who this is, so an introduction will be a waste of all of our time.

"I have come to get my revenge on you! You will not defeat me again!" exclaims Otes Abiak.

"I don't feel like dueling you now. Sic 'em Muyo!"

"**** no, this your stupid rival. You take care of him!"

"How about you fight him, and I'll support you." says Ron.

Muyo reluctantly agrees, and Muyo jumps right at Otes. The dragon fires a beam at Muyo, but Muyo easily dodges. Muyo gets right at the dragon, but a big stinky ass bull with an axe appears. Muyo is taken aback by the horrible smell, but Ron's homo wizard appears to back him up. The bull swings at him a few times, all being easily dodges, and Muyo tries a disentrigation punch against the bull. Muyo's fist going at the bull is all in slow motion, but when the camera looks around, the dragon is firing at Muyo. Ron uses a card to send the blast through a little space-time vortex thingy. Muyo hits the bull and disentrigates it.

Otes gets pissed and summons two more dragons. Ron summons his hooker wizard, and plays a spell/trap card face down. Muyo and the two wizards are standing together looking up at the dragons. The dragons all fire their beams at the homo/hooker/Muyo team. Right when it is about to hit them, a bunch of harballs appear from out of nowhere and get in the way of the attacks. Muyo jumps at one the dragon's head and punches it, but it does nothing. Instead, other two dragon's fire their beams at Muyo. When the smoke from the attack clears, a box is in Muyo's place. The box opens, and a lady is in his place, and the lady is destroyed. Another box with Muyo in it appears by the Homo wizard. Otes hits the ground in tears.

"That was my mother! You killed my ****ing mother!" exclaims Otes.

"Yup, and that means I win!" says Ron.

"Umm....I don't think he is going to let you live after you killed his mother...." says Muyo.

"I am going to ****ing kill you!!!" exclaims The Otes.

"I told you so...."

Otes gets up, with his face all covered in tears, and he fuses the dragons together. Ron decides to do the same, and orders the wizards to transfer their power to Muyo. Muyo is supercharged by the two wizards, and is ready to defeat the dragon, but a massive blue dude appears right by the dragons. The massive blue dude is about to stomp on Muyo, but he teleports right at the blue dude's head. Muyo's fist is all covered in magical energy, and he punches the blue dude's head. The blue dude is shot back from the punch. Muyo is floating in the air, and is ready to take on Otes's monsters.

The dragon fires a beam at Muyo, but a large runic symbol absorbs it. Muyo teleports right behind them, and he fires the beam that was absorbed by the runic symbol at them, which destroys the dragons. Muyo looks at the massive blue dude and signals for it to bring it on. Otes summons two monsters no-one cares about in front of the blue dude. The blue dude picks them up and absorbs their energy. The blue dude turns red and punches at Muyo. Muyo teleports away, causing the punch to hit the ground. The punch caused the all of the ground below them to turn into magma. The earth starts vibrating and spitting out lava.

Muyo teleports Ron somewhere safe. Muyo starts making a long chant, causing a massive runic symbol to cover the sky. A meteor starts to come out of the symbol. Muyo makes his final chant, and the meteor goes right at the massive blue dude. The blue dude attempts to catch it, but it crushes him and everything in a 40 mile radius. Muyo teleports to Ron with Otes's cards.

"I have a question. What was my attack points at?" asks Muyo.

"You had 7800 attack points after the wizards gave you their power."

"How? One had 2000, the other had 2500, and I had 1600. I would have 6100 at the most." responds Muyo

"Both of those wizards have things that they have not learned. What one mage doesn't have, the other does have, which filled in that gap when combining with you."

"Alright. I wish to have that power again soon though. That was ****ing sweet. I aslo stole Otes's cards before he was destroyed by the meteor, so you can do even more."

Muyo starts to like the dueling thing, and is no longer reluctant to join Ron. Muyo noticed a large floating foretress in the distance during their battle, so they are headed in that direction.

Well, there you go ^o^. I thought that was a pretty good chapter. I still need to make this funnier, though..... Oh well. Look forward to my next chapter or else. Oh, and incase someone has not figured it out yet, Otes Abiak is Seto Kaiba spelled backward. Of course, I'm sure everyone caught that.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

OMFG!!! I hope joo ish all pumped up for another chapter for Dueling With Yami Ron, because all of the orphans are. This is the second to last chapter, so lets savor the beefy goodness.

Chapter 6
During our last battle, Ron and Muyo found where the emporer resides and they are heading there slowly but surely. Ron is looking through Otes's deck for anything in his deck to use while they are headed to the foretress place. Ron puts some of the cards in his deck and that's about that. After a little walking they notice a massive group of children watching this woman. The banner above it says "Fight for the orphans!" so this apparantly is entertainment for the orphans. Muyo and Ron find an empty seat and decide to watch the lone woman on stage.

The woman starts performing little clown tricks like balloon animals and juggling. The kids all start clapping, but Ron starts booing.

"My god are you boring! I'd rather watch Muyo sleeping than watch this!" yells Ron.

"Don't worry, mister. The main trick is yet to come. You will surely think this is something!" says the woman.

Muyo is staring at Ron like WTF while the woman(You know what? Lets call her Candy!) prepares for her next trick. Candy pulls her pants down and bends over infront of the crowd. The adults attending this start to panic at her indecency, but Ron and Muyo have her attention. The woman screams a little bit, and before anyone knows it, an anaconda is shot right out of her ass and into the crowd of orphans! The anaconda starts to eat swallow some of the orphans whole. She starts shooting several anacondas into the crowd.

"This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!" says Ron.

"I am never forgetting this great event for as long as I live. That was just so ****ing awesome! I mean, an anaconda right out of her ass!" responds Muyo.

Ron and Muyo all clap with everything they have as all the kids were being devoured. They realise that she is through with her show, so they decide to leave. Ron summons the blue dragon that Otes always uses and they decide to make their leave. Before they know it, they have made it to the emporer's foretress.

(Everything from now on will be different than what was in the Talon Tales. Since this is about different characters, the battle and result will favor them more, but everything at the end will be the same)

The dueling duo head into the foretress to see a battle raging. To Ron and Muyo, it is two boring guards fighting two little girls, but we all know it is Talon & bbb, vs. Dami. & Newsbot. Both of them are having trouble against the emporer's guards, so Muyo and Ron decide to interfere. Ron looks at everyone's attack points to realise that the guards' attack points are 5300, while birtha & Talon are at 4500. Ron decides to summon his hooker and homo wizards.

The hooker wizard shoots a bolt at Dami, but he blocks it with a barrier. Right when he lets his barrier down, birtha is right in his face and is ready to slice him up. Dami grabs birtha's blade and fires a fireball right in birtha's stomach. Birtha gets right up, and he examines the hooker wizard. He jumps on the wizards back, and starts absorbing her energy. All of her knowledge and abilities start to go into him, and he is ready to take on Dami again. Dami starts to chant a spell, but birtha instantly recognises what he is doing, and he copies him, but goes much faster. Before Dami can complete his spell, birtha becomes pure darkness. Dami is surrounded by shadows as birtha holds his arm up. Dami is taken aback a little bit. Dami recovers quickly, but when he looks up, this small black figure is right in his face. Birtha grabs his face and starts to pump darkness into Dami, which soon engulfs Dami.

Talon and Newsbot fire energy bolts at each other while Muyo and the Homo wizard close in. The homo wizard makes the background change color, but it just confuses Talon and Newsbot. Muyo gets at Newsbot and punches him with his disentrigation punch, but he did not disentrigate. The homo wizard shoots dark thunder bolts at Newsbot, while Talon readies her massive dark/light ball of raw energy. Muyo gets in his face again and unloads with punches. Newsbot teleports behind Muyo and picks him up. He is about to throw him when Talon's attack hits him. All I've got to say is DEAD!

They all exchange words that no-one really cares about and they all walk to where the emporer is. A close-up is on the emporer's smiling grin while the screen goes black meaning....the chapter is over.

w00t. It's almost finished. The girl who shot anacondas out of her ass is excellent. I got that idea from a clip I found where this Asian girl had eels put in her ass, and she freaking shot them out. I would put it in the hell thread, but I best not.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:43 AM   #8
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Like OH....MY.....GOD! Ron's story is almost over and all I have to say is that we will all miss this insanely insane duelist. Even though this part was not as good as Talon's side, this still has some merits. Remember, I will butter your cornbread!!!

Final Chapter
Everything gets all dramatic and the camera shoots off of Kuno's grin.

"I am glad you made it. I was getting a little bored." says Kuno.

"I am glad we can relieve you of your boredom. Honestly, I am a little bored as well." says The Muyo.

"I have waited all my life for such a great duel! Kuno's attack points are 11,200....I am going to have to get serious...RONIOOOOOOOOO!!!" says Yami Ron

"Honestly, I am very bored with my life as well. All I could do in that other world is play tea party with my stupid ass father and watch a show that sucked. Hell, I was too stupid to realise that I could beat the **** out of a bunch of kids that are one-third my size to have them leave me alone." says Talon.

"None of you know the least bit about boredom. Just so you know, this whole stupid plot is caused by my boredom!" exclaims big bad birtha.

"If you expect help from the others, you better forget it. They won't be here. I took care of them personally" says Kuno.

None of the four care about what Kuno just said. The air around Ron begins to change and a gold eye appears on his forehead. Kuno pulls out a deck of cards after Ron transforms. Talon and birtha decide to let Ron have the stupid little card battle. Kuno throws a card in the air and throws a dark bolt at it. The bolt explodes and a massive golden chicken appears. Ron starts to foam at the mouth at the thought of obtaining the chicken. Ron throws two cards on the ground and stomps one of them. Muyo feels sorry for the other one and stomps it. Ron happened to summon the blue dude and the red dragon to fight the golden chicken.

Ron quickly orders the blue dude to attack the golden chicken. The blue dude is about to hit his target, but the chicken catches on fire and burns his arm off. The red dragon fire its beam of dragon stuff at the chicken, but it responds with its own beam of energy. The red dragon's head is blown off, and Ron begins to sweat a little. Ron summons the homo/hooker wizard combo after this. They both transfer their energy to Muyo to create the crazy powerful Muyo. The chicken fires a beam at Muyo, but it is easily blocked by his barrier. Muyo points at the chicken and a barrage of energy beams fire at the chicken from portals appearing behind Muyo. From out of nowhere, a beam of dark energy strikes Muyo, hurting him quite a bit.

Muyo recovers from the shot and realises that Kuno is ready to fight with his chicken of the gold. Muyo and Kuno have a face-off, but they become distracted to a noise they hear. They look up at the chicken to see its head blown off. Talon and birtha give each a high five and step up to fight.

"You will pay for destroying my prized monster! I wasted quite a bit of my life getting my hands on that card!" says Kuno.

"What's that? You like big hairy nuts in your face? Gross!" says birtha.

"Seriously! You need to check up with that." says Talon.

Kuno appears right in birtha's face and starts unleashing a flurry of blows at him. birtha dodges them for a minute, and Talon intervenes with an orb of energy to Kuno's face. Kuno fires several at birtha, knocking him back. A flurry of meteors rain down on Kuno from out of nowhere. Kuno releases his aura and disentrigates every one of them. Muyo appears right behind Kuno, but Kuno elbows Muyo in the stomach, shooting him back. Kuno looks at Talon who is trying to bring birtha to. Kuno summons a large orb of dark energy about five feet above Talon and birtha. Ron pulls out a card with dragon swirly things on it in response to this. Ron does his summoning thing and the two original heroes are.....fused together....

"What? Dude! I get it, you like balls in your face!" says big bad Talon.

big bad Talon sticks her arm up and the orb disentrigates above her head. Muyo gets up from the attack and gets back into the fray. Kuno fires thousands of dark energy orbs at bbT. She sets up a reflective barrier, which, of course, reflects them back at Kuno. Kuno gets out of the way and they all hit Muyo. He blocks half of them, but the rest pummel him. Muyo teleports at bbT's side and transfers everything he has to her. Ron view shows up and bbT now has 14,500 attack points. big bad Talon chants a spell with unparalelled speed. She lets out a sick laugh as the sky turns dark red and the sun turns black. Kuno soon realises that bbT just chanted the dark matter spell. The black sun that is in the sky gets much larger.

Everyone soon realises that the black sun is about to engulf the place. Kuno is about to escape, but big bad Talon put a barrier that leaves both herself and Kuno inside for the sun to engulf. Ron and Muyo escape to a the place where they say anal-anaconda girl. They see the seats filled with the characters that participated in the final battle in the Talon Tales. Ron plays his most powerful defensive spell on the arena. Right when you know it, everything in sight is engulfed in darkness, even the arena. The card's effects wear down and everything is rotted. Ron and Muyo mourn the death of big bad birtha and Talon, but they realise that they are really the main characters so they just wait for them to arrive.

Talon and birtha make it to where everyone is resting. birtha pulls out Kuno's deck and gives Ron the golden chicken card, but decides to keep everything else Kuno had. Ron's nipples start lactating in excitement after acquiring the three rip-off generic monsters. Everyone except for Muyo is freaked out and go away.

Ron walks away with his cards and officially becomes the world's craziest duelist. Muyo stays by his side and starts to become as insane as Ron.

AshBabyLapras's home of PASBL is obliterated and becomes a resturaunt that serves only potatoes. For some stupid reason, she is doing real well and Muyo visits every now and then. They both get along better since they each have their own space.

Zora Jolteon and Forever Flygon......who the **** cares?!

Well, there you go. The final chapter of "Dueling With Yami Ron." I hope you at least somewhat enjoyed reading it. I will try to go back to my roots with Dopplepiccoloki and try to make it the most random WTF thing anyone has ever read. Look forward to it or else you will be raped by clowns.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc