Yamask's bond grew from 0 to 2
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #878
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 3 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 2.
Whoooaaaaah, glad I checked the calendar- I thought Voltorb Day was the 19th! I got a typo to fix in my member post! But not just yet- first and foremost, happy birthday to Fortune, my level 10 Voltorb!

*Fortune grew to level 11!*

*Fortune learned Rollout!*

*Fortune grew to level 12!*

*Fortune grew to level 13!*

*Fortune learned the MT move Thunderbolt!*

*Fortune learned the TM move Teleport!*

*Fortune ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Fortune's Contest stats each rose from 0 to 10!*

*Fortune ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Fortune's Bond rose from 3 to 5!*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 12:34 PM   #879
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
[COLOR="Pink"]

Trainer Birthdays

Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x2 Mysterious Gummis
  • x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
[*]x1 Egg of your choice:
  • Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!

Birthdays:
I definitely haven't been the most active as of late...but I know I'll be kicking myself if I don't pick up my birthday presents

Picking up the following:
x1 Heart Scale
$1000
x5 Rare Candies
x2 Mysterious Gummis
x1 Luxury Ball
x1 TM24 Thunder Bolt
x1 Magical Party Popper
x1 Birthday Egg

Thank you for the gifts
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:39 PM   #880
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Happy Litwick Day to one of my newest pokemon, Wisp!

Wisp has grown from lv.50 -> lv.53.
Wisp has learned MT Ally Switch.
Wisp has learned TM Psychic.
Wisp has increased All Contest Stats from 0 -> 10.
Wisp's Bond remains maxed.

Wisp has evolved into a Lampent!
Wisp reacts to this Dusk Stone and has evolved into a Chandelure!

Thank you!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:01 AM   #881
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey I still need to recolor Pan's sprite whoops.

Quote:
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 2.
A little late, but Happy Candlewax Day!

Picking up for Patty Cake the Liltwick :

1x Birthday Cake (raises her from Lv. 15 to Lv. 18)
1x Birthday Berry Milkshake (teaching MT ALLY SWITCH)
TM ENERGY BALL
+10 Birthday Poffin (raises Beauty, Cool, Cute, Smart, & Tough Points from 20 to 30)
1x Birthday Gummi (raises Bond from 37 to 39)

And picking up for Pan Cake the Liltwick :

1x Birthday Cake (raises him from Lv. 15 to Lv. 18)
1x Birthday Berry Milkshake (teaching MT DARK PULSE)
TM TRICK ROOM
+10 Birthday Poffin (raises Beauty, Cool, Cute, Smart, & Tough Points from 20 to 30)
1x Birthday Gummi (raises Bond from 37 to 39)

*Pan tries to blow out his sister's flame to make a wish*

: >_>

: *scolds and shoos them both away*

: ^^; *writes out "Thank You" with static before following his family*

(P.S. Sorry to Blueberry for forgetting her Birthday. OTL Could've sworn we had more 'floons floating around FB to remind me... *shot*)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:20 AM   #882
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue
FB Calendar

Trainer Birthdays

We all love our Pokémon, but you know who also needs some love time to time? YOU! You've walked all over the world, went through many adventures, trained along side your Pokémon... You should get a treat for yourself, too!

First, register with us the date when you want to celebrate your special day. (You don't need it to be your actual birthday – it can be any day you want to celebrate you! Only one day though, obviously.) Afterwards, just pick up your presents and enjoy your celebration!

Trainer Birthday Presents:[LIST][*]x1 Heart Scale[*]1,000 Pokédollars[*]x5 Rare Candies[*]x2 Mysterious Gummis[*]x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)[*]x1 TM[*]x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
  • Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
    The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
[*]x1 Egg of your choice:[LIST][*]Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!
  • If the trainer has less than 8 non-legendary Pokemon in their Memakyu (or does not have a Memakyu), the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
  • Requesting shiny Pokémon in your Memakyu will NOT guarantee a shiny result.
  • The hatched Pokémon can be of any species within the player's whole Memakyu, no matter how it is split (i.e. for different trainer characters).
Happy birthday to moi. Picking up the above presents including Birthday Egg 1 TM Surf and net ball

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #883
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Birthday time for one of the more battle-hungry Pokémon I got! Happy birthday to Scorpius, my level 52 Drapion!

*Scorpius grew to level 53!*

*Scorpius learned Fell Stinger!*

*Scorpius grew to level 54!*

*Scorpius grew to level 55!*

*Scorpius learned the MT move Stomping Tantrum!*

*Scorpius learned the TM move Brutal Swing!*

*Scorpius ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Scorpius's Contest stats each rose from 50 to 60!*

*Scorpius ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Scorpius's Bond rose from 39 to 41!*
Old 09-14-2018, 07:04 PM   #884
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
September 15th: Heather
"Miao? Miao!"

Mint yawned as a new day dawned on the Pearl Islet, though it wasn't the sun that had woken her this fine morning so much as a particular Skitty in her care. With the little nub of one of her paws, Snowy was intent on waking her Trainer up just a little bit earlier than said Trainer had been wanting to.

Sitting up, stretching, and rubbing the last dregs of sleep out of her eyes, Mint looked down at the incessant kitten next to her, who quickly jumped down from her bed and disappeared through the cat door to the bedroom to head downstairs. Mint sighed as she looked at the time on the clock next to the bed, it was still 8 AM, couldn't Snowy have waited another hour or so? Then her eyes drifted to the date.

September 15th.

At that moment, the sleepy haze surrounding Mint vanished as if plucked from existence. If she didn't get going, she'd be late! She quickly changed out of her nightgown into her favorite dress. Wildly getting together her bag, six of her Pokémon, and of course Sprocket (who yelped in surprise as Mint yanked him into her Bag with a "you can sleep on the way!"), she quickly got on her shoes and descended the steps to the boat faster than ever before. Untying the small craft and placing her bag in a cubby underneath the bow, Mint fired up the engine and was off for the mainland. She didn't want to be late for this!

Docking in New Fizz City, Celeste, quite tired from keeping up with Mint's frantic pace, perched on Mint's shoulder with a light, irritated peck to her Trainer's cheek.

"Oh, stop it, you needed the exercise!" Mint said, tying up the boat and retrieving her bag, from which Sprocket had apparently already wormed out, though he was still sleepy as he floated out.

"Pick up the pace, Sprocket, we've got someplace to be!" Mint said, clearly more awake, alert, and enthusiastic than either of her companions. Deciding it would be easier to just stick in the bag for now, Sprocket returned to the pocket he'd been stuffed into earlier to let himself wake up, as Mint finished tying up the boat and broke into a run for the city proper.

Mint came to a screeching halt outside her destination, the Birthday Bubbles Bash venue. Mint burst through the front door, greeted by a familiar face.

"Dad!" she said, throwing herself into the man's open arms full force, sending them both back into the front counter.

In the party venue, Mint's various Pokémon were happily gorging themselves on the food the venue provided and playing on the varied equipment-even Heimdall seemed relaxed and more focused on the other Pokémon than Mint, even if he was more grown up than the others.

At the table, a festive ice cream cake (with chocolate chip cookie dough in it, Mint's favorite) sat on the table between Mint and her father as the two chatted eagerly (and quickly devoured the cake, as it wouldn't last the trip to Mint's freezer), Mint regaling him about some of her ventures in the region, like her trip to the New Year's festival and the Winter Market tree contest.

"Anyway it's time for your gifts. Here's a Heart Scale, a little cash, a few candies for your Pokémon, a Surf TM for your Lombre, and, well, here's the big one..." he said, reaching down and pulling up what looked like an egg in wrapping paper.

"Now, don't unwrap this yet, bring it over to the Hatchery and let them do it. I know you'll love what's inside, but I don't want to let the eggshell spoil it for you. They say it'll be ready about a week after you drop it off, alright? I'll put it back in the holder for you..."

After Mint's Pokemon had tuckered themselves out and the cake had all been eaten, Mint and her father left to drop off her Egg and have a day on the city together as father and daughter.

Out of everything, this was the best gift she'd gotten.

(OOC: Picking up...

• x1 Heart Scale
• 1,000 Pokédollars
• x5 Rare Candies
• x2 Mysterious Gummis
• x1 TM
• x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
◦ Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
◦ The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
• x1 Egg of your choice:
◦ Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!
▪ If the trainer has less than 8 non-legendary Pokemon in their Memakyu (or does not have a Memakyu), the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
▪ Requesting shiny Pokémon in your Memakyu will NOT guarantee a shiny result.
▪ The hatched Pokémon can be of any species within the player's whole Memakyu, no matter how it is split (i.e. for different trainer characters).

Using the Birthday TM to teach Surf to Kapp'n the Lombre, and the Magical Party Popper to teach Celebrate to Patches the Pachirisu. Using the 5 Rare candies to immediately raise Piper the Starly to Level 6, resulting in her learning Quick Attack.

20 years...halfway over the hill, it's all downhill from here! See you next year!)

PS to Oki: The calendar webpage seems to think there are no Trainer birthdays today, see if you can fix that up for the sake of my not!OCD lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:34 PM   #885
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

My apologies for taking so long to update! I didn't realise it's been that long since I last did ^^;

myahoo: Annabelle's birthday presents confirmed!

Gemini Spark: Marion

Sandaa:
Aero's birthday presents confirmed!
Wisp's birthday presents confirmed!

Missingno. Master:
Helga's birthday presents confirmed!
Fortune's birthday presents confirmed!
Scorpius' birthday presents confirmed! (Apologies for my forgetfulness ^^; )

Serverus Snope: Mochi's birthday presents confirmed!

King Ghidorah: Yamask's birthday presents confirmed!

lilbluecorsola: Patty Cake and Pan Cake's birthday presents confirmed!

EpicSquirtle: Trainer birthday presents confirmed! Hope you had a great day! ^^

CyberBlastoise: Trainer birthday presents confirmed! Happy Birthday hun, hope you had a good birthday <3

Heather: Trainer birthday presents confirmed! Hope you have a great day :3 ...As for the web calendar not mentioning the trainer birthdays, sorry about that, its database of trainer birthdays is out of date; I need to update that ^^;

Last edited by OkikuMew; 09-14-2018 at 09:05 PM.
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:32 PM   #886
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Two birthdays in a row! Wow! Happy birthday to the first Fairy-type to join me- Cotton, my level 8 Slurpuff!

*Cotton grew to level 9!*

*Cotton grew to level 10!*

*Cotton learned Fake Tears!*

*Cotton grew to level 11!*

*Cotton learned the Egg move Sticky Web!*

*Cotton learned the TM move Ice Beam!*

*Cotton ate the Pecha-flavored Birthday Poffin!*

*Cotton's Contest stats each rose from 20 to 30!*

*Cotton ate the Pecha-flavored Birthday Gummi!*

*Cotton's Bond rose from 47 to 49!*
Old 09-15-2018, 07:48 PM   #887
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

A day late but happy birthday to my first enigma egg hatch, Trieu the Drapion!

Trieu goes from lvl 41 to lvl 44!
Trieu learns EM Whirlwind
Trieu learns TM Dig (natural)
Trieu ignores the poffin
Trieu is already at Max Bond

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:26 PM   #888
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Wow, it feels like I was here just yesterday!

...wait.

Giving a happy birthday shoutout to my newly gotten Merengue the Level 1 Swirlix!

Merengue grew to Level 4!

Merengue learned Belly Drum!

Merengue learned Psychic via TM!

Don't hold your breath, September isn't over yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:41 AM   #889
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
  • x1 TM
It's Cott's Day! This little Swirlix is certainly happy~
Raising him from Level 15 to 18
Teaching him EM Sticky Web
Teaching him TM Surf
Raising his bond from 23 to 25

Quote:
Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x2 Mysterious Gummis
  • x1 TM
  • Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
    The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
  • x1 Fairy Type Egg
And since it's my birthday today, claiming the goodies above :3.

TM is Dazzling Gleam, which I'm using on Custard the Togetic.
Ball is Luxury.

Using the 5 Rare Candies on Custard the Togetic, raising his Level from 15 to 20. Will save the rest for later~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 09-17-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:09 PM   #890
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master: Cotton's birthday presents confirmed!

TheKnightsFury: Trieu's birthday presents confirmed!

Heather: Merengue's birthday presents confirmed!

Lil'twick:
Cott's birthday presents confirmed!
Trainer birthday presents confirmed! Hope you had an awesome day! ^^
Old 09-19-2018, 04:33 AM   #891
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Happy Meditite Day! Here's Anjali's second set of birthday gifts!

Level Up! Meditite grew from Lv. 4 to Lv. 7!
New Move! Meditite learned Confusion!
New Move! Meditite learned Power Swap! (Egg)
New Move! Meditite learned Round! (TM)
Birthday Poffin Used! Meditite's contest stats grew from Beauty 10/Cool 10/Cute 10/Smart 10/Tough 10 to Beauty 20/Cool 20/Cute 20/Smart 20/Tough 20!
Birthday Gummi Used! Meditite's Bond has been raised from 3 to 5!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:24 PM   #892
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
A little late, but not too late! Happy birthday to Observe, my level 40 Medicham!

*Observe grew to level 41!*

*Observe grew to level 42!*

*Observe learned Reversal!*

*Observe grew to level 43!*

*Observe learned the MT move Focus Punch!*

*Observe learned the TM move Teleport!*

*Observe ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Observe's Contest stats each rose from 0 to 10!*

*Observe ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Observe's Bond rose from 29 to 31!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-23-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Derped on Observe's initial Bond.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:03 PM   #893
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
  • x1 TM
Dammit, forgot Skorupi day.
Happy birthday Black and White.

White grew from Lv.31 to Lv.34
White learned EM Sticky Web
White learned TM Substitute

White's contest stats went from 20 to 30
White's Bond grew from 33 to 35

Black grew from Lv.16 to Lv.19
Black learned MT Role Play
Black learned TM U-Turn

Black's contest stats went from 0 to 10
Black's Bond grew from 20 to 22
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:05 PM   #894
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Time to close out September with a two-for-one deal! Happy birthday to Godric, my level 25 Nidoking!

*Godric grew to level 26!*

*Godric learned Helping Hand!*

*Godric grew to level 27!*

*Godric grew to level 28!*

*Godric learned the MT move Stomping Tantrum!*

*Godric learned the TM move Rock Polish!*

*Godric ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Godric's Contest stats each rose from 40 to 50!*

*Godric ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Godric's Bond rose from 38 to 40!*

~~~

And last but not least, happy birthday to Rowena, my level 25 Nidoqueen!

*Rowena grew to level 26!*

*Rowena learned Helping Hand!*

*Rowena grew to level 27!*

*Rowena grew to level 28!*

*Rowena learned the MT move Substitute!*

*Rowena learned the TM move Horn Drill!*

*Rowena ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Whoops! Rowena's Smart stat is already maxed out!*

*Rowena's Beauty stat rose from 35 to 45!*

*Rowena's other three Contest stats each rose from 30 to 40!*

*Whoops! Rowena's Bond is already maxed out, so she foregoes the Gummi!*
Old 09-22-2018, 10:41 AM   #895
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Happy Nidoran(m) day!

*Grows from Level 18 to 21*
*Learns MT Thunderbolt*
*Learns TM Ice Beam*
Skipping the rest

Last edited by Maskerade; 09-26-2018 at 03:35 PM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:11 PM   #896
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Happy Birthday, Zephyr!

Raising her level from 26 to 29
Teaching her EM Tailwind
Teaching her TM Double Team
Raising her contest stats from 20 to 30
Her bond is maxed
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:07 AM   #897
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
  • x1 TM
*being carried in by a very angry Incineroar* Please Morgana! I'm sorry I'm late to pick up Jean's presents! I didn't mean to!

: *crossing her arms* Hit her again papa.

At least let me pick up your presents first!

☆ Jean goes from Lv. 20 to Lv. 23
☆ Jean learns MT Stomping Tantrum
☆ Jean learns TM Poison Jab
☆ Jean's Contest stats all raise from 0-10
☆ Jean's bond goes from 1-3.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:22 AM   #898
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Happy belated Nidoran day to Nidoqueen AND Nidoking!

Nidoqueen grew from Lv. 22 to Lv. 25
Nidoqueen learned MT Aqua Tail
Nidoqueen learned TM Shadow Claw
Nidoqueen's bond increased from 07 to 09

Nidoking grew from Lv. 25 to 28
Nidoking learned MT Outrage
Nidoking learned TM Earthquake
Nidoking's bond increased from 02 to 04
Old 09-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #899
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Gemini Spark: Anjali's birtdhay presents confirmed!

Missingno. Master:
Observe's birthday presents confirmed!
Godric and Rowena's birthday presents confirmed!

Ex-Admiral Insane:
White's birthday presents confirmed!
Black's birthday presents confirmed!

Maskerade: Nidoran ♂'s birthday presents confirmed!

myahoo: Zephyr's birthday presents confirmed!

Naru: Jean's birthday presents confirmed!

King Ghidorah: Nidoqueen and Nidoking's birthday presents confirmed!
Old 09-24-2018, 07:50 PM   #900
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Happy Birthday, Cirrus!

Raising his level from 34 to 37
Teaching him MT Heal Bell
Teaching him TM Endure
Raising his contest stats from 50 to 60
Her bond is maxed
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles