UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Drifloon Merry Kwanzaa! (Christmas 2012)

Tis another year of the fat man coming to give us gifts and your resident jolly fat man is here once again to give you the gifts of giving with these lovely little gifts:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
x1 Gingerbread man which when eaten teaches the move:
Can't Catch Me (Normal)
Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

Happy chanukah to one and all.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Merry Christmas Fizzby!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

A Cranberry Vodka teaching Firestream (Fire)
This Cranberry Vodka makes the users throat burn so badly that they hiccup, expelling a fiery stream of molten hot bubbles.
Oddly enough, the effect is so impressive that the Pokémon remembers how to perform the move without having to drink the vodka again.
For approximately five seconds, the user forcefully spits out a stream of fiery, molten hot bubbles dealing very good damage at a constant rate.
A slightly less powerful version of Flamethrower, yet the odds of being burned when the bubbles "pop" painfully on the opponent's skin
is increased by approximately 20% due to the intensity of the heat trapped inside each bubble.
Contest Category: Beauty
Contest Effect: Appeals last in the next turn.
Appeal points
Jam Points
This Super Pass will reward you and your Pokémon with a few little perks in FB's shops next Monday 31st January 2012.
~ Allows you to pick up two free Monday candies from the Pokémart.
~ Allows one of your Pokémon to learn two free Egg or Move Tutor moves, or for two of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor move each.
~ Allows two of your Pokémon to receive two levels after only one week of Daycare.
~ Allows two of your Pokémon to gain four beauty points each after only one week of treatment at the Beauty Salon.

PLUS your choice of ONE of the following:-
(please only quote the item you are choosing)

A Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.
Simply present your pass and you will be given the egg of your choosing.
Expires 15th January 2013.

A Super Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one super rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.
Simply present your pass along with payment of 2 candies and 10,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

An Ultra Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one ultra rare egg from the Egg House (including the Enigma Egg) when you are next due for one.
Ultra Rare Pokémon can be found in the Normal, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark and Steel Eggs, as well as the Enigma Egg which also contains Fossil Pokémon.
Simply present your pass along with payment of 3 candies and 25,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

A Trading Card Palace Pass that will enable you to pick up cards from the Southern Islands Collection.
The Southern Islands Collection is a Promotional Set focused on a particular region from one of the two Southern Islands: Tropical Island and Rainbow Island.
Simply present your pass to receive free either the Tropical Island or Rainbow Island cards,
or present your pass along with payment of 1 rare candy and 10,000 coins to receive the full Southern Island set (Tropical and Rainbow Islands)

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Articuno Merry Bubbly Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Snow is falling, all around me
Children playing, having fun
Its the season of love and understanding
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)
1x Cranberry Juice (This item will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned).
1x Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
1x Roasted Chestnut (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)
1x Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins
Old 12-25-2012, 04:39 AM   #4
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott Blessed Yule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Tis another year of the fat man coming to give us gifts and your resident jolly fat man is here once again to give you the gifts of giving with these lovely little gifts:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)
Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Cranberry Vodka makes the users throat burn so badly that they hiccup, expelling a fiery stream of molten hot bubbles.
Oddly enough, the effect is so impressive that the Pokémon remembers how to perform the move without having to drink the vodka again.
For approximately five seconds, the user forcefully spits out a stream of fiery, molten hot bubbles dealing very good damage at a constant rate.
A slightly less powerful version of Flamethrower, yet the odds of being burned when the bubbles "pop" painfully on the opponent's skin
is increased by approximately 20% due to the intensity of the heat trapped inside each bubble.
Appeal points
Jam Points
This Super Pass will reward you and your Pokémon with a few little perks in FB's shops next Monday 31st January 2012.
~ Allows one of your Pokémon to learn two free Egg or Move Tutor moves, or for two of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor move each.
~ Allows two of your Pokémon to receive two levels after only one week of Daycare.
~ Allows two of your Pokémon to gain four beauty points each after only one week of treatment at the Beauty Salon.

A Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)
1x Cranberry Juice (This item will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned).
1x Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Beautiful haul, here.

Giving the chestnut to my Level 4 Tepig, raising him to level 7. He also seems to want some of that Cranberry Vodka, so it looks like he's going to learn Firestream.

I'll give the Cranberry Juice to my Trapinch, letting him learn MT Signal Beam.

This means my takeaway is:
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Delibird Plushie (teaches "Blizzard")
x1 Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins
x1 Super Pass
x1 Rare Egg House Pass
x1 Snow Ball (heh)
x1 Gingerbread Man (teaches "Can't Catch Me")

Sweet.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:54 AM   #5
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

A Super Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one super rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.
Simply present your pass along with payment of 2 candies and 10,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Indeed, It's the most wonderful time of the Year.

Picking up

Snow Ball x1
Gingerbread Man x1
Cranberry Vodka x1
Super Pass x1
Super Rare Egg House Pass x1
Christmas Pokeball x1
Cranberry Juice x1
Delibird Plushie x1
Roasted Chestnut x1
Santa Sack x1

Thank you!

Last edited by Coolz8; 12-25-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:15 AM   #6
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Coolz8, my post specifically asks that you only quote the pass you'll be collecting (not all of them), so can you please alter your pickup post to reflect this?
Old 12-25-2012, 06:30 AM   #7
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Picking up the following:

1x Snow Ball
1x Gingerbread Man, which I'll give to Raijin (Emolga) to teach him the CM Can't Catch Me
1x Cranberry Vodka, which I'll give to Neptune to teach him the CM Firestream
1x Super Pass
1x Super Rare Egg Pass
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Cranberry Juice, which I'll give to Lepido (Wurmple) to teach him MT Electroweb.
1x Delibird Plushie
1x Roasted Chestnut, which I'll give to Nahkriin (Druddigon), to raise her from Level 18 to Level 21.

Last edited by Celebii151; 12-25-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:39 AM   #8
Toyo
hail

Delibird

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Cool. Thanks Arnold! Claiming:
x1 Snow Ball

Giving the Gingerbread Man to Neville the Stunfisk, teaching him Can't Catch Me.

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

An Ultra Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one ultra rare egg from the Egg House (including the Enigma Egg) when you are next due for one.
Ultra Rare Pokémon can be found in the Normal, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark and Steel Eggs, as well as the Enigma Egg which also contains Fossil Pokémon.
Simply present your pass along with payment of 3 candies and 25,000 coins and you will be given the egg of your choosing.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day![/color]
Thanks Tess, you too!

Claiming the following:

x1 Super Pass
x1 Ultra Rare Egg Pass

Giving the Vodka to Oliver the Numel, teaching him Firestream.

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Delibird Plushie (teaches "Blizzard")

Feeding the Chestnut to Chiaka the Eevee, raising her from level 1 to level 4.

Giving the Cranberry Juice to Matthew the Budew for him to learn EM Seed Bomb.

Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited by Toyo; 12-25-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: You saw nothing. Changing from Super to Ultra.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #9
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Alright! Some really cool goodies here, thank you Arnold!

From Arnold:
1x Snow Ball
1x Gingerbread Man, and using him to teach my Lopunny CM Can't Catch Me.

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

And Merry Christmas to you Tess! And all the joy.

From Tess:
1x Cranberry Vodka, and I only know one person who likes Vodka, and that is Surgei, my Yanmega, so teaching him the CM Firestream.
1x Super Pass
1x Ultra Rare Egg House Pass, which I will have my Yanmega light on fire since it is worthless anyways. *watches it burn*

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

And a Merry Christmas to you Arc!

From Arc:
1x Christmas Ball
1x Cranberry Juice, which I will use on my Slugma, teaching him the Egg Move Inferno.
1x Delibird Plushie, using it to teach Blizzard to my Goldeen, in which it reverts back to a normal Delibird Plushie
1x Roasted Chestnut, which I will use to raise my Geodude from Level 19 to Level 22.
*Geodude learned Rock Blast!
1x Santa Sack w/10,000 coins

Thanks to all, and to all, a good night!

Last edited by Emi; 12-25-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #10
Trepie
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
Quote:
x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

-Picking up 1x Snowball
-Picking up one Gingerbread man and using it to Teach Perseus my Tauros "Can't Catch Me"

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

-Picking up Cranberry Vodka and using it to teach Firestream to Thanatos my Kabutops.
-Picking up 1x Super pass
-Picking up 1x Ultra Rare Egg House Pass

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

-Picking up 1x Christmas Ball
-Picking up 1x Cranberry Juice, Giving it to Hyperion my Pidgeot to teach him the egg move Brave Bird
-Picking up 1x Delibird Plushie
-Picking up 1x Roasted Chestnut, Feeding it to Athene my Tangrowth to raise her from level 50 to level 53
-Picking up 1x Santa Sack with 10,000 coins

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #11
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Picking up 1 Snow Ball and 1 Gingerbread man. Thank you sir!

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Collecting 1x Cranberry Vodka, 1x Super Pass, and 1x Super Rare Egg Pass. Thank you Tess!

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Collecting 1x Christmas Pokeball, 1x Cranberry Juice, 1x Delibird Plushie, 1x Roasted Chestnut, and 1x Santa Sack containing 10,000 coins. Thank you Arc!

Using some items here:
Feeding my Gingerbread Man to my Surskit to teach him Can't Catch Me.
Feeding my Roasted Chestnut to my Torkoal to raise him from Lv.11 to Lv.14. *Torkoal learned Curse"
Allowing my Surskit to open the present from my Delibird Plushie to learn Blizzard.
Feeding my Cranberry Juice to my Hera... *Elgyem has already levitated the Cranberry Juice over to himself and is already drinking it* Oh bother. Elgyem drinks the Cranberry Juice and learns MT move Signal Beam.

Leaving with:
- Snow Ball
- Christmas Pokeball
- Santa Sack w/10,000 coins for the CE
- Cranberry Vodka
- Super Pass
- Super Rare Egg Pass

Thank you very much for all of this! I hope you mods and everyone else has/had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday.

Last edited by jolteonjak; 12-25-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up;
1x Snow Ball which will go into my Member's Post
1x Gingerbread Man to be put in my Member's Post
1x Cranberry Vodka which I'll store in my Member's Post
1x Super Pass which I'll use on Monday
1x Super Rare Egg Pass which I'll use as soon as
1x Christmas Pokeball which I'll store in my Member's Post
1x Cranberry Juice which I'll feed to my Doduo to teach it MT Roost
1x Delibird Plushie which I'll store in my base like the other 4 or 5 ;p
1x Roasted Chestnut to feed to my Anorith from level 7 to level 10.
1x Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins which I'll put into my bank.
Merry Christmas

Hope you have a great (remainder of a) day, and here's to many more!
Old 12-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #13
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Delibird Merry Christmas!

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Claiming:
x1 Snow Ball and putting Klond the Cubchoo in it
x1 Gingerbread Man
x1 Cranberry Vodka
x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Santa Sack with 10,000 Coins
x1 Super Rare Egg House Pass

Using:
x1 Cranberry Juice
~ Using it on Klondlike "Klond" the Cubchoo to teach him EM Night Slash
x1 Delibird Plushie
~ Using it on Mistral the Shellder to teach her TM Blizzard
x1 Roasted Chestnut
~ Using it on Klondlike "Klond" the Lvl. 3 Cubchoo, raising his level to 6.

Last edited by pengyzu; 12-25-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #14
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Picking up:
x1 Snow Ball
x1 Gingerbread Man
x1 Cranberry Vodka - Teaching Combusken Firestream
x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas Pokéball
x1 Cranberry Juice - Teaching Trapinch EM Bug Bite
x1 Delibird Plushie - Teaching Sneasel Blizzard
x1 Roasted Chestnut - Raising Murkrow from Lv.7 to Lv.10
x1 Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by Charminions; 12-25-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry X-mas to you all! Thank you so much!

Picking up:
x1 Snow Ball
x1 Gingerbread Man which I'll feed to my Dunsparce, teaching her the move Can't Catch Me.
x1 Cranberry Vodka which I'll give to my Kingdra, teaching him the move Firestream.
x1 Super Pass
x1 Christmas Pokéball
x1 Cranberry Juice
x1 Delibird Plushie
x1 Roasted Chestnut which I'll feed to my Dunsparce, raising her from Lv.14 to Lv.17.
x1 Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins.

Last edited by Balmund; 12-25-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #16
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Super Rare Egg House Pass that will enable you to pick up one super rare egg from the Egg House when you are next due for one.

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Claiming:

1x Snow Ball, which will be used to house my Snorunt, Chione.
1x Gingerbread Man, which will be used to teach "Can't Catch Me" to my Nincada, Sakura.
1x Cranberry Vodka... For shame, giving alcohol to Pokemon! XD I think I'll save this for my sister, Coselle. (Teaching Minerva, my Banette, CM Firestream).
1x Super Pass
1x Super Rare Egg Pass
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Cranberry Juice, to teach my Gastly MT Uproar.
1x Delibird Plushie, which apparently has decided to give Bedivere the Frillish a present for being so very good this year! Teaching Frillish Blizzard (normally a TM move).
1x Roasted Chestnut, which will be used to raise my Lv.22 Litwick to Lv.25.

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas~!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #17
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas!!!

Picking up a:
Snow Ball
Gingerbread Man
Cranberry Vodka
Ultra Rare Egg House Pass
Christmas Pokéball
Cranberry Juice (Feeding the Cranberry Juice to Sandile for her to learn EM Uproar)
Delibird Plushie
Roasted Chestnut (Feeding it to Absol to raise her from level 6 to level 9)
Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins

Thank you so much and I hope everyone has a wonderful time!!!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #18
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Claiming:
X1 snow ball
X1 gingerbread man, which is immediately given to my Charmander Hotstuff to teach him the move: can't catch me
X1 cranberry vodka, which is given to Queendra my horsea to teach her the move firestream
X1 super pass
X1 super rare egg house pass
X1 Christmas Pokeball
X1 cranberry juice which is given to Hotstuff to teach him MT move seismic toss
X1 delibird plushie given to Queendra to teach her blizzard (tm)
X1 roasted chestnut which is given to Queendra, raising her from 8 to 11
X1 Santa sack w/ 10,000 coins.

Thanks and merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #19
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Huzzah.

Picking up the following:

1x Snow Ball.
1x Gingerbread Man (teaches Can't Catch Me).
1x Super Pass.
1x Cranberry Vodka (teaches Firestream)
1x Super Rare Egg House Pass (used with 2 candies and 10,000 coins)
1x Christmas Ball.
1x Cranberry Juice.
1x Delibird Plushie (teaches Blizzard)
1x Roasted Chestnut.
1x Santa Sack with 10,000 coins.

Using the chestnut on my level 24 Honchkrow, taking him to level 27.
Using the cranberry juice on my Aipom to learn the Egg Move Screech.

Taking the rest of the stuff with me for future use, thanking ye very muchly.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #20
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Back in Southeast Asia and fighting jet lag to perform the following Boxing Day magicks:
- Feeding a Roasted Chestnut to Shania the Sneasel, raising her from Lv.12 to Lv.15.
- Feeding a Cranberry Juice to Arugulus the Snivy, teaching him the Egg Move Glare.

Picking up:
- x1 Snow Ball
- x1 Gingerbread Man
- x1 Cranberry Vodka
- x1 Super Pass
- x1 Rare Egg House Pass
- x1 Christmas PokeBall
- x1 Delibird Plushie
- x1 Santa Sack with 10,000 coins

And to all a good night.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-02-2013 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Only one pass...
Old 12-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up these delightful goodies. Thank you guys so much for all of these gifts!

x1 Snow Ball for my Vanillite to snuggle in.
x1 Gingerbread Man
x1 Cranberry Vodka
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ultra Rare Egg House Pass
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Cranberry Juice for my Lillipup to sip, teaching him EM Yawn.
x1 Delibird Plushie for my Duskull to loot, teaching her Blizzard.
x1 Roasted Chestnut for my Lillipup to snack on, raising him from Lv.15 to Lv.18.

Last edited by Pest; 12-26-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #22
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points
This Super Pass will reward you and your Pokémon with a few little perks in FB's shops next Monday 31st December 2012.

A Trading Card Palace Pass that will enable you to pick up cards from the Southern Islands Collection.
The Southern Islands Collection is a Promotional Set focused on a particular region from one of the two Southern Islands: Tropical Island and Rainbow Island.
Simply present your pass to receive free either the Tropical Island or Rainbow Island cards,
or present your pass along with payment of 1 rare candy and 10,000 coins to receive the full Southern Island set (Tropical and Rainbow Islands)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Picking up my Christmas goodies:-

x1 Snow Ball to stash away for now.
x1 Gingerbread Man (teaches Can't Catch Me), that will go to my inventory.
x1 Cranberry Vodka (teaches Firestream), that will also be stored for now.
x1 Super Pass for some super Monday goodness.
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass that will add some especially rare promotional cards to my collection ^^.
x1 Christmas Pokéball for future use.
x1 Cranberry Juice for Chingling, teaching him EM Wish.
x1 Delibird Plushie for Frillish, teaching her TM Blizzard.
x1 Roasted Chestnut for Spinarak, raising him from Lv.4 to Lv.7.
x1 Santa Sack with 10,000 coins that will go to the Coin Exchange.

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #23
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Collecting:

x1 Snow Ball
x1 Gingerbread man which when eaten teaches the move Can't Catch Me (Normal)
x1 Cranberry Vodka which when drunk teaches the move Firestream (Fire)
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ultra Rare Egg House Pass
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Cranberry Juice
x1 Delibird Plushie that teaches the move Blizzard
x1 Roasted Chestnut

As for the items which have to be used here in this post right now ...

Feeding the Cranberry Juice to Azelf to teach him Trick.
Feeding the Roasted Chestnut to Azelf to raise his level from Level 12 to Level 15.
Depositing the 10,000 coins in the Coin Exchange.

Thank you very much. This giveaway defies expectations. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Last edited by Talon87; 12-25-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #24
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's the most wonderful time of the year~

Picking all of the very awesome gifts! Hope I'm not too late!

Using the Cranberry Juice so Chichroma can learn the MT move Earth Power! Drink up my hearty<3

Feeding the Roasted Chestnut to Swablu, raising her level from 23 to 26! I think you've gotten fatter my dear xd

Thanks so much, you three :> Have a holly jolly Christmas~
Old 12-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #25
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Quote:

From Arnie Claus:

x1 Snow Ball
Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Appeal points
Jam Points

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Woa, picking up all this loot :o
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records