Old 08-21-2021, 03:17 PM   #28
Connor
Flashbacker

Focus Blast (120 BP)
Old 08-21-2021, 03:35 PM   #29
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's hope we hit shields with a Max Starfall (130 BP off of Play Rough)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 11:41 AM   #30
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves

Gigantamax Raid Boss Meowth
★★★★★

Health Gauge: 47%
Shields Up: 7
Status: Att +6, S. Def -1, Infestation (1 Turn Remaining), Misty Terrain (4 Turns Remaining)

KO Count: 2.

Trainer Recovery Summary

Missingno. Master, Meowstic: Cheer

Connor, Pangoro: 264 HP

lilboocorsola, Linoone: Drain Punch

lilboocorsola, Linoone: 321 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Play Rough (90 BP)

Connor, Pangoro: 0 HP

Attack 2: Max Darkness (130 BP)

lilboocorsola, Linoone: 113 HP
The raiders' Sp. Def fell!

Attack 3: Skull Bash (130 BP)

Meowth's defence rose!
Median Dia, Metagross: 134 HP

Raid Challengers

(Light Screen (2 Turns Remaining), Safeguard (1 Turn Remaining))

Missingno. Master, Meowstic: 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
lilboocorsola, Linoone: 113 HP (Sp. Def -1){Devil Horns (+20% to Fire moves)}
lil'twick, Togetic: 632 HP (Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1){Eviolite (+50% both defences if NFE)} [Dynamaxed: 1 Turn Remaining]
Connor, Pangoro: 0 HP {Black Belt (+20% to Fighting moves)} [Must wait 1 Round to recover]
Zelphon, Dragapult: 500 HP (Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1) {Shadownium-Z (Expired)}
CrazyCreeperKid, Mismagius: 300 HP
Median Dia, Metagross: 134 HP (Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1){Metagrossite} [Mega Evolved]

Disqualified: CrazyCreeperKid

With its defences downed, the raiders waste no time in capitalising on Meowth's vulnerabilities as the Pangoro receives a much needed heal and Linoone patches up their health after greedily scavenging what coins they can, only to cry out as they spot the Jirachi insignia on the pieces of gold, indicating them to be the defunct currency of old. The assaults aren't enough to bring up shields though, as Togetic slams a powerful Max Starfall into the feline as pink mist swirls around the field. This is enough to force shields up, but with full strength Meowth retaliates.

Picking out the Pangoro, the gigantamax pokemon smites him with an amplified Play Rough that even a cheer couldn't save him from, removing much of the damage potential of the raid team for some time, before dropping a Max Darkness onto Linoone with ferocity, dealing a significant blow to the raccoon and finishing up by slamming its skull down onto Metagross, the mega evolved pokemon groaning from the resisted hit as though it was a train that smashed into it. Meowstic recovers and rejoins the fray to find the seven barriers before it, and the noodly feline hissing from infestation once more.

Dynamax Initiative: Lil'twick, Togetic.

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Tuesday, 24th August to place your order.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 11:46 AM   #31
Lil'twick
Insanity

Time to blast more shields with Max Airstream (140 BP off of Hurricane)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-22-2021, 11:49 AM   #32
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"A mutiny?" repeated Maribel. "So your crew rebelled against you?"

"That's... weird," Keith remarked. "You just got done telling us how well you treated them."

"Surely the first mate stood up for you?" said Meowstic. At this, Meowth turned to give her a silent yet significant look. "...oh," Meowstic murmured quietly. "Oh, no..."

"I'm afraid so," Meowth nodded grimly. "I ain't neva gonna forget dat night...

~~~~~

"Mm... zzz... hard ta starboard... Hmm... zz... hm? Heh? Wha?" Captain Meowth mumbled as he was awoken from his night's sleep, and far too early. He blinked blearily as he sat up in his bed, met by the sight of what appeared to be his entire crew standing in his room. "What's all this?" he mumbled. "Be somethin' wrong?"

"Ye could say that, aye," said one of the Galarian Meowth. "Yer time as captain be over!"

"Aye! And not a moment too soon!" agreed another Galarian Meowth. And to Captain Meowth's shock, he heard the entire rest of the crew meowing and screeching their agreement with this sentiment.

"Arrrgh, and just what do ye swabs mean by this, eh?" demanded Captain Meowth. "This is mutiny! Arr, first mate, good timin'," he grinned, seeing his Perrserker girlfriend stand up beside him. "Lock these traitorous mutineers in the brig!"

Perrserker did nothing but chuckle in response, slowly turning to face her former captain. "Methinks not... Meowth," she smirked, slapping him in the face with the backs of her claws, knocking him down.

"Wh... but... Perrserker..." Meowth murmured, caught off-guard by this all. "Not ye as well... I thought what we had were special..."

At this, Perrserker gave a loud, cruel laugh. "Ye thinks I felt anythin' fer ye?" she demanded. "Arrgh, too funny. Nay... see, Meowth, ye ne'er had our respect, not really. What ye were was the perfect pawn."

"Explain yerselves!" Meowth exclaimed angrily, trying hard to not let tears come to his eyes.

"Heheh... gladly," sneered Perrserker. "See, it all started back when me skills as captain were comin' into question. Crew was close to mutiny, if'n ye can believe it."

"Gee, I wonder what that be like," Meowth snarked.

"But I had me a plan," Perrserker continued. "One ship we'd recently plundered came bearin' a strange stone the crew called a Wishin' Piece. I pressed some o' the crew's more compliant Pokémon fer information, and found out that these things make this hole in the ground what be called the Wishin' Well react. Ye makes known yer intentions, and somethin' gets summoned. In this case, that be ye- the perfect pawn! A Meowth with strange power, but a power what only matters in certain specific locations, a power what prevents ye from evolvin' on top of it all! We summoned ye from the Wishin' Well in the land o' Fizzytopia, hired some local mercenaries to take ye down, and when ye came to, we heaped ye with praise, knowin' yer ego must've been ripe fer inflatin'. Me plan were to use ye. Make ye think ye had our respect, and get yer help to overcome certain hurdles I were havin' trouble with meself."

"...such as learnin' Steel Beam and evolvin'," Meowth murmured. "So ev'ry time I gave ye special treatment, ev'ry time I did ye any kind o' favor, our whole relationship..."

"All part o' me plan," smirked Perrserker. "Now that I learned the ultimate Steel move and finally managed to evolve, the crew now recognizes that I be cutthroat, connivin', and just plain strong enough to be their captain after all!"

"And I ain't?!" Meowth blurted out. "After all I did fer ye ungrateful swabs?! All the ships we've plundered, all the loot we've taken, and this be the thanks I get?"

"I've done better," retorted Perrserker. "And now that I be stronger than ever, I'll do even better still! A better captain, a better Pokémon than some nobody Normal-type Meowth what that can't even evolve!"

"Oh, ye thinks so, eh?" Meowth snarled angrily, extending his claws. "I'll choke those words down yer throats! Ye pack o' bilge Rattata are about to learn what happens to mutineers on my ship!"

OOC: Meowstic used Charge Beam (50 BP).
Old 08-22-2021, 11:50 AM   #33
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Shadow Chill (75 BP)

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 12:47 PM   #34
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

PAYBACK (50 BP) for the false payment promise.
lilboocorsola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 05:23 PM   #35
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

How 'bout, uh, another Power-Up Punch (40 BP) for the road?
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 12:41 PM   #36
Connor
Flashbacker

Cheering to break shields.
Old 08-25-2021, 04:45 PM   #37
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 47%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Att +6, Def -1, S. Def -2, Misty Terrain (3 Turns Remaining)

KO Count: 5.

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Lash Out (150 BP)

Missingno. Master, Meowstic: 0 HP

Attack 2: Lash Out (150 BP)

Median Dia, Metagross: 0 HP

Attack 3: Lash Out (150 BP)

lilboocorsola, Linoone: 0 HP
The raiders' Light Screen faded!
Meowth is no longer trapped by infestation!

Raid Challengers

(Light Screen (1 Turn Remaining))

Missingno. Master, Meowstic: 0 HP [Must wait 1 Round to recover]
lilboocorsola, Linoone: 0 HP {Devil Horns (+20% to Fire moves)} [Must wait 1 Round to recover]
lil'twick, Togetic: 452 HP (Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1){Eviolite (+50% both defences if NFE)}
Connor, Pangoro: 400 HP {Black Belt (+20% to Fighting moves)} [Fully recovered]
Zelphon, Dragapult: 500 HP (Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1) {Shadownium-Z (Expired)}
Median Dia, Metagross: 0 HP{Metagrossite (Expired)} [Must wait 1 Round to recover]

Shimmering before them, the raiders put all their efforts into blowing away Meowth's barricades and successfully pull it off even as Dragapult once more snubs its master in favour of a Double Hit, and as Meowth's defences drop once more the feline's inherent fury makes itself known.

Lashing out in blind anger and frustration, the Meowth's deathly talons find their mark three times, once more one shotting Meowstic from full health, but also finishing the weakened Linoone and Mega Metagross, the latter reverting to regular form as the spider collapses, and as the dynamax energy leaves Togetic, Pangoro returns to the grim sight of the angry Meowth standing strong and more than ready to smite its foes as their safeguard fades and screen pales, and the infestation around the feline dissipates...

Dynamax Initiative: Expired.

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, 28th August to place your order.

Last edited by Raves; 08-25-2021 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-25-2021, 04:58 PM   #38
Connor
Flashbacker

Focus Blast (120 BP)
Old 08-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #39
Lil'twick
Insanity

Yawn (0 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 08-25-2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:04 PM   #40
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, Meowth..." Keith murmured. By this point, he was holding the Scratch Cat Pokémon close to him. Meowth was shaking, tears falling from his eyes as he was recounting this part of his tale. Willa was sitting beside them, looking concerned, and Maribel was trying to pet Meowth comfortingly.

Meowstic, however, moved in and gently hugged Meowth herself. "She didn't deserve you anyway," she said gently.

After a few moments, Meowth had calmed down enough to speak up again. "Tanks... all o' youse," he murmured. "Sorry 'bout dat, it's still pretty hard ta relive..."

"Naturally," Willa nodded. "Meowth, you have nothing to apologize to us for," she assured him.

"Willa's right," Keith agreed. "Sometimes you just need a moment to let it out, right?"

"Heh, true," Meowth nodded. He wriggled out of Keith's grip and hugged Meowstic back, then continued with his tale. "So, where was I...? Oh, right, right, I was just tellin' da crew I'd show 'em exactly wat happens ta mutineers on my ship..."

~~~~~

"...ye'll show us what happens to mutineers, eh?" laughed one of the Galarian Meowth.

"Aye, we'll be sure to make note o' that," taunted another one. "Mutineers on former Captain Meowth's ship get an easy win and the privilege of makin' their former captain walk the plank!" This elicited uproarious laughter from the rest of the crew, Captain Perrserker included.

Meowth said nothing. He was still trying to process the reality of the situation. Just yesterday, he'd been on top of the world. And now, his entire crew, including his girlfriend, had rebelled against him and were kicking him off his own ship. And to make matters all the worse, Captain Perrserker herself was following Meowth out onto the wooden plank set out over the side of the Iron Charm, dagger-like claws extended and pointed in Meowth's direction. "Well, I'd say it pains me to have to do this... but it don't," sneered the Steel-type.

"Perrserker..." Meowth murmured. "Ye don't has to do this."

"Arrgh... Meowth, ye still thinks there be anythin' ye can do here?" Captain Perrserker chuckled evilly. "Ye thinks we had somethin' special, that ye was anythin' more than a tool to me? Why, ye wasn't even the best I ever had. Ye've done the job I needed ye fer, and now ye've outlived yer usefulness. Plain 'n simple." And she jabbed Meowth's back with her claws. "Off ye go," she sneered.

Step by step, Meowth neared the end of the plank. He took one last look backwards, at the crew he was once proud to command. "Mark me words," he hissed. "This'll not be the last ye see o' me. Someday, the day will come when ye all come to regret rebellin' against yer captain." And with that, he turned forward, took a deep breath, and took that last step off the plank entirely, falling straight into the sea. His frantic attempts at swimming, while they got him to a nearby desert island, also did not go unnoticed by the crew of the Iron Charm, and even as Meowth saw what used to be his ship sailing away, he could hear their cruel laughter, could still see the silhouette of Perrserker at the helm when that used to be where he stood. "Me ship... me crew... me girlfriend..." Meowth whined. He looked around at his new surroundings- barren and plain, all of it. A tiny spit of an island in the Sea of Fizzytopia, nothing to it but a single palm tree, and the sad, sad remnants of a shipwreck from long ago, naught left but chunks of wood. Meowth sighed. From the position of the sunrise, he had a good idea which way to go to get to the Fizzytopian mainland, but getting there alive was looking to be another matter entirely...

OOC: Cheering to heal Custard the Togetic.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:49 PM   #41
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Shadow Fire (75 BP)

Old 08-26-2021, 09:23 AM   #42
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Old 08-28-2021, 12:11 PM   #43
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 39%
Status: Att +6, Def -1, S. Def -2, Misty Terrain (2 Turns Remaining)

Trainer Recovery Summary

Missingno. Master, Meowstic: Cheer

lil'twick, Togetic: 500 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Torment (0 BP)

Meowth subjected Dragapult to torment!

Attack 2: Icy Wind (55 BP)

lil'twick, Togetic: 416 HP
Connor, Pangoro: 334 HP
Zelphon, Dragapult: 388 HP

Attack 3: Max Phantasm (130 BP)

Zelphon, Dragapult: 212 HP
The raiders' defence fell!
Dragapult entered a fever state!
The raiders' Light Screen faded!

Raid Challengers

Missingno. Master, Meowstic: 300 HP [Fully recovered]
lilboocorsola, Linoone: 500 HP {Devil Horns (+20% to Fire moves)} [Fully recovered]
lil'twick, Togetic: 416 HP (Def -1, Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1){Eviolite (+50% both defences if NFE)}
Connor, Pangoro: 325 HP (Def -1)
Zelphon, Dragapult: 212 HP (Def -1, Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1, Tormented, Fever) {Shadownium-Z (Expired)}
Median Dia, Metagross: 500 HP{Metagrossite (Expired)} [Fully recovered]

With their numbers severely diminished and the boss wide open, the raiders seek to hold out and try and beat him down. With a cheer, Togetic is revitalized by Meowstic's trainer, and as Pangoro hits the cat hard with a forceful Focus Blast, the Togetic gives a deep yawn, pink bubbles drifting towards the raid boss to lull it to sleep, only to cry out as the swirling misty terrain absorbs the incoming status move, nullifying it! The Dragapult thankfully recollects itself and listens to its trainer, singing the feline with a Shadow Fire, and as the group readies itself for the incoming physical onslaught, the very tall Meowth seems to have calmed down somewhat.

Indeed, with a decisive advantage, the gigantamax boss takes the opportunity to gloat and mock the raiders. Did you really think you could save them, he sneers, getting under the skin of the shadow pokemon as he torments the already hard to control pokemon, before breathing forth an icy wind with impressive technique, which makes all three standing pokemon shiver from the impact as their fading light screen protects them from some of the cold. Finishing up, Meowth leaves none truly unscathed as he forms a spectral missile and blasts it into Dragapult, lowering the defence of all three, and as the noodle cat folds his arms and begins to cackle at the turning of tables, they're oblivious to the return of two cats and a robot spider, overconfident it can send the group packing. As the wisps clear from around the Dragapult however, an evil glimmer in its eyes leads the beast to give a terrible snarl as its emotions reach a fever pitch...

• You have until Monday, 30th August to place your order.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:20 PM   #44
Connor
Flashbacker

Focus Blast (120 BP)
Old 08-28-2021, 12:32 PM   #45
Lil'twick
Insanity

Let's blast it with a Hurricane (110 BP+Super Luck)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-28-2021, 12:33 PM   #46
Zelphon
Caffeinated

It's Fever time, use Shadow End (120 BP)!

Old 08-28-2021, 12:58 PM   #47
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Kief has RETURNed (?? BP) to seek vengeance for being called a cat
Old 08-28-2021, 04:49 PM   #48
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, Meowth..." Keith murmured. By this point, Meowth was being hugged not only by his Trainer, but also by Willa, Maribel, and even Meowstic. And there could be no question that he needed it, for he had stopped telling his story, and was shaking, tears leaking from his eyes despite what looked to be his best efforts.

"J-just like dat, I... I'd lost everyting..." Meowth sniveled. "Everyone I thought I could trust, dey all turned on me, I was nuttin' but a means to an end ta dem..."

"...like when my old classmates told me they only hung out with me because my mother was the Champion," Willa murmured.

"You deserved far better than them," Meowstic said gently. "And Meowth... don't forget... you do have better than them now."

"Yeah, I... I know," Meowth nodded, managing a smile at Meowstic's words. "But... dat messed wit me fer da longest time. Like..."

"...like being virulently against having any other cats on the team?" Keith said.

"Dat and da whole 'scaredy-Meowth' phase I was goin' trough when I first joined yer team," Meowth nodded.

"So how did you get off the island?" Maribel asked.

"Weren't easy," Meowth stated. "I had pieces o' wood from dat shipwreck, but dere weren't much left, dat wasn't exactly a recent shipwreck. I tried makin' a raft, but I ain't had nuttin' ta stick 'em togetha wit. So in da end, I just took da biggest piece o' wood I could work wit, lied down on top of it, and paddled my way ta da mainland."

"Eesh," Keith frowned. "That could not have been easy."

"Or pleasant," agreed Willa.

"Bingo on both counts," nodded Meowth. "Before dat day, I was actually pretty OK wit gettin' wet, but afta havin' ta walk da plank and get myself ta shore like dat afta everyting I'd lost..." he shook his head. "Neva wanted ta set foot in water again," he stated.

"Oh, man," Keith sighed. "Well, wait," he added. "What did you do after that?" he asked. "You did mention that the Egg House merely told your original Trainer that you had hatched from an Egg.

"Ah, yeah," nodded Meowth. "Well, see, once I got ta mainland Fizzytopia, I ain't had a clue wat I wanted ta do next, only dat it weren't gonna involve pirates or none o' dat in any way. I wanted ta leave dat life behind me-owth."

"Makes sense," nodded Willa.

"So I had dis stupid idea," Meowth continued. "I came across da Egg House. Heard word from local wild Pokémon wat it was all about. So, I gathered up bits o' shell from various Normal Eggs dat had hatched. Took me some time, but I got all I needed, includin' all da pieces from one whole Egg. Swiped some supaglue from a shop, and glued the Egg back togetha.. Den, I waited fer some Trainer ta pick up a Normal Egg, see? I snuck da fake Egg inta da storeroom, and when da Trainer left wit it, I waited. Hung around dat shop, outta sight, fer da whole week."

"A whole week?" said Meowstic. "What did you eat?"

"I had a little help wit dis," Meowth admitted. "Dis wild Audino sympathized wit me, snuck me food, helped me piece the Egg togetha. But yeah- once da Trainer brought da fake Egg back, I signaled fer the Audino ta make it shake usin' Psychic, den ta blow it apart. And dat's when I jumped inta position, so from da point o' view o' da Trainer, he'd just hatched me."

OOC: Meowstic used Focus Blast (120 BP).
Old 08-29-2021, 11:42 PM   #49
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

I might be as powerful as I was before, but I can still pack a punch! Hammer Arm (100 BP)!
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 05:59 AM   #50
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 18%
Status: Att +6, Def -1, S. Def -2, Misty Terrain (1 Turn Remaining)

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Double-Edge (120 BP)

It doesn't affect Dragapult!

Attack 2: Swift (60 BP)

Connor, Pangoro: 199 HP
lil'twick, Togetic: 304 HP
Median Dia, Metagross: 398 HP
lilboocorsola, Linoone: 365 HP

Attack 3: G-Max Gold Rush (140 BP)

lil'twick, Togetic: 36 HP

Raid Challengers

Missingno. Master, Meowstic: 300 HP
lilboocorsola, Linoone: 365 HP {Devil Horns (+20% to Fire moves)}
lil'twick, Togetic: 36 HP (Def -1, Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1){Eviolite (+50% both defences if NFE)}
Connor, Pangoro: 199 HP (Def -1)
Zelphon, Dragapult: 212 HP (Def -1, Sp. Att -1, Sp. Def -1, Tormented, Fever) {Shadownium-Z (Expired)}
Median Dia, Metagross: 398 HP{Metagrossite (Expired)}

With Meowth overconfident, the six raiders go all-out with their offensive slamming the cat with everything they have, and while it wasn't enough to seal the deal, the Dragapult snarls, taken completely by the shadowy fever and instead of striking with a devastating Shadow End instead disobeys and hits the noodle cat with a U-Turn instead, leaving Meowth a smidge better than it could have been.

At this point, Meowth's had enough and returns to physical might by slamming down with a destructive Double-Edge...right on top of the single Ghost type on the field. Taken aback, the raid boss dispenses a powerful Swift that batters the raiders, amplified by the feline's technician skills before trying once more to slay something with another mighty G-Max Gold Rush, the Togetic helpless before the might, and it is only through its Eviolite that the fairy type remains standing from the same type, full power move. Meowth, needless to say, is shocked.

• You have until Wednesday, 1st September to place your order.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League