UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 02:44 PM   #1
Toyo
hail

Togepi Castform's Forecast Shop

Castform's Forecast Shop

Rules
1. Here at Castform's Forecast Shop, we offer capsules that have a chance to contain various items or trinkets!
2. Post in the thread to purchase a capsule, or more than one! Make sure to link to the Pokebank to show how much money you're spending!
3. Wait until the attendant comes along to crack open your capsule for you! Afterwards, you can post to claim your reward.
4. That's all! It's that easy and fun!

Note: Castform's Forecast Shop is not responsible for excessive purchases or addiction. Please play responsibly.

Sunny Capsule - 250 Pokedollars ☼
20% chance to contain a trinket, 30% chance to contain a minor item, 50% or a major item! Less than 1% chance of a mystery prize!
☔︎ Rainy Capsule - 200 Pokedollars ☔︎
20% chance to contain a trinket, 50% chance to contain a minor item, and 30% chance to contain a major item!
Chilly Capsule - 100 Pokedollars ⛇
20% chance to contain a trinket, 40% chance to contain a simple item, 40% chance to contain a minor item!
♦︎ Dusty Capsule - 50 Pokedollars ♦︎
70% chance to contain a trinket, 30% chance to contain a simple item!
Cloudy Capsule - 50 Pokedollars ☁
Contains any set of seals! Any seal that you already have 1 of can be refunded for half of the original cost.

Due to Fizzytopian Regulations, Castform's Forecast Shop is required to show all participants all possibilities for their capsules. The tiers of items are as follows:

Spoiler: show
Trinkets:
Nothing of real value. Quirky items, i.e. "Bag of Marbles" or "Box of Crayons" or "Staryu Keychain". Trinkets can be exchanged for 10 Pokedollars in the Pokebank.

Simple Items
- x3 of Cheri Berry, Chesto Berry, Pecha Berry, Rawst Berry, Aspear Berry, Leppa Berry, Oran Berry, or Persim Berry. (Status and Health Berries.)
- x2 of Liechi Berry, Ganlon Berry, Salac Berry, Petaya Berry, Apicot Berry, Kee Berry, or Maranga Berry. (Stat Altering Berries.)
- x5 Pokeball
- x1 set of Line, Smoke, or Party-Popper Seals

Minor Items
- x1 of Occa Berry, Passho Berry, Wacan Berry, Rindo Berry, Yache Berry, Chople Berry, Kebia Berry, Shuca Berry, Coba Berry, Payapa Berry, Tanga Berry, Charti Berry, Kasib Berry, Haban Berry, Colbur Berry, Babiri Berry, Chilan Berry, or Roseli Berry. (Type Effectiveness Berries.)
- x1 Type-Boosting Gem
- x2 Special Balls (Dive, Dusk, Heal, Nest, Net, Quick, Repeat, Timer) or x1 Luxury Ball
- x1 Set of Electric, Flame, Foam, or Flower Seals

Major Items
- x1 Type Held Item (Black Belt, Black Glasses, Charcoal, Dragon Fang, Hard Stone,Magnet, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, Never-Melt Ice, Poison Barb, Sharp Beak, Silk Scarf, Silver Powder, Soft Sand, Spell Tag, Twisted Spoon, Stainless Gear, Fairy Dust)
- x1 Incense
- x1 set of Star, Heart, Musical, or Alphabet Seals
- x2 Rare Candies

Mystery Items
One item rolled randomly from the FB Custom Items list.

Last edited by Toyo; 07-13-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
Toyo
hail

Reserved!
Old 07-13-2017, 03:32 PM   #3
deoxys
Fog Badge

Time to throw money at things I probably shouldn't throw money at, nor do I need!

Inserts $500 into the Gacha machine

Turns crank twice for two Sunny Capsules and...
Old 07-13-2017, 04:04 PM   #4
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Inserting $600 for 1 Sunny, Rainy, Chilly, and Dusty Capsule.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:10 PM   #5
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
$550 for 1 Sunny Capsule, 1 Rainy Capsule, and 1 Chilly Capsule.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-13-2017, 06:10 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Paying 600 for one of each of the following Capsules: Sunny, Rainy, Chilly, Dusty. Thanks very much in advance.
Old 07-13-2017, 06:25 PM   #7
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Gimmie that gacha! Please c:

Inserting $450 for a Sunny and Rainy Capsule.

Old 07-13-2017, 06:32 PM   #8
Brave Saix
Boulder Badge

I hypocritically hate Gacha stuff!!

Plonk

$600 for 2x Sunny Capsules and 2x Cloudy Capsules
Old 07-13-2017, 07:24 PM   #9
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Purchasing four Dusty Capsules.
Payment: $200
Old 07-13-2017, 07:42 PM   #10
Toyo
hail

Today's forecast is in!

deoxys: Your first Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Payapa Berry! Your second Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... 2 Rare Candies!

Emi: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Poison Gem! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A Hitmontop Plushie! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A Salac Berry! Your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... An Accelgor Plushie!

Lil'twick: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... 2 Repeat Balls! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Heart Seals! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... An Alomomola Plushie!

Missingno Master: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Musical Seals! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A Lax Incense! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Two Net Balls! Your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A bag of marbles! They seem to mimic the patterns of Psychic-type Pokemon!

morningstar: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Magneton keychain! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A Twisted Spoon!

Brave Saix: Your first Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... Two Timer Balls! Your second Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Flower Seals! Your first Cloudy Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Flame Seals! Your second Cloudy Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Heart Seals!

EpicSquirtle: Your first Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A Bisharp Plushie! Your second Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... An Alolan Sandshrew Plushie! Your third Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... Three Cheri Berries! And your fourth Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... Five Pokeballs!

Thanks for playing!
Old 07-13-2017, 07:52 PM   #11
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Popping in to buy two Sunny Capsules with this here $500. Who knows, maybe I'll hit the -1%?
Old 07-13-2017, 07:58 PM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyo View Post
Today's forecast is in!

Missingno Master: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Musical Seals! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A Lax Incense! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Two Net Balls! Your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A bag of marbles! They seem to mimic the patterns of Psychic-type Pokemon!

Thanks for playing!
Castform's Forecast Shop. An exciting new place, where Trainers could wager their hard-earned Pokédollars on the possibility of gaining cool new items. Keith was among the first crowd of excitable Trainers who bought some Capsules in the hopes of getting cool items.

"Alright..." Keith grinned. The Sunny Capsule was opened up, revealing four small sticker-like objects. Seals, Keith knew- and if he still had any Ball Capsules, he might consider using them. After that came the Chilly Capsule, which contained a pair of Net Balls, which Keith put safely away in his backpack, after stowing the Seals away in his long-unused Seal Case. The Rainy Capsule proved a bit tough to open, so Keith moved on to the Dusty Capsule, giving him-

"-a bag o' marbles," Meowth said flatly. "Ya paid good money fer a bag o' marbles."

"Hey, they could come in handy," Keith argued, already stowing the bag away in his backpack. "And- ooh," he murmured, struck by a scent starting to emit from the Rainy Capsule as the employee started to get it open. "I think I know what's in there," he grinned. And sure enough, the capsule was opened up fully, revealing a golden container that brought a nostalgic look to Keith's face as he contently inhaled the aroma. "Ahhh," he sighed. "I haven't smelled this in years, Meowth."

"Wat is it?" Meowth wondered out loud.

"That, Meowth, is Lax Incense," grinned Keith. "Grandma Masters's house smells like this all the time. I always loved going over there- she's got, like, over a dozen Wobbuffet, and she's always giving away Wynaut Eggs to passing Trainers. She even offered me a Wynaut when I was still debating what I wanted as my starter, but back then, league regulations wouldn't have allowed starting with a Wynaut, or else I might have seriously considered it. But man, I always loved when she was the one to babysit me when I was little. Wobbuffet are seriously fun to play with." And he continued to reminisce in this vein as he stowed away the Lax Incense in his backpack and exited the new shop.

*Obtained the Music Seals!*

*Obtained the Lax Incense!*

*Obtained 2 Net Balls!*

*Obtained the Bag of Marbles!*
Old 07-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #13
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Yayy gatchapon~

Spending $600 to purchase:

1x Sunny Capsule ($250)
1x Rainy Capsule ($200)
1x Chilly Capsule ($100)
1x Dusty Capsule ($50)
Old 07-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #14
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Today's forecast is in!

Emi: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Poison Gem! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A Hitmontop Plushie! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A Salac Berry! Your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... An Accelgor Plushie!
Picking up my Poison Gem, Salac Berry, and my Hitmontop and Accelgor Plushies~!

$600 for another round of capsules please! One Sunny, one Rainy, one Chilly, and one Dusty!
Old 07-13-2017, 10:20 PM   #15
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Today's forecast is in!

Lil'twick: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... 2 Repeat Balls! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Heart Seals! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... An Alomomola Plushie!
Ooh fun! Claiming my 2 Repeat Balls, Heart Seal set, and my Alomomola plushie!~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-13-2017, 11:02 PM   #16
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Quote:
Today's forecast is in!

morningstar: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Magneton keychain! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A Twisted Spoon!

Thanks for playing!
Picking up my Magneton Keychain and Twisted Spoon! Maybe I'll need to get a psychic type... Thanks! :>

Old 07-13-2017, 11:31 PM   #17
Toyo
hail

Oh! Seems like there's been a weather update!

Median Dia: Your first Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Star Seals! Your second Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... An Octillery Pencil Topper!

lilbluecorsola: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Male Jellicent Pencil Topper! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... Two Nest Balls! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... 5 Pokeballs! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A Crasher Wake Action Figure!

Emi: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... Two Rare Candies! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A Rose Incense! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A Chilan Berry! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... 5 Pokeballs!

Thanks for playing!
Old 07-14-2017, 05:33 PM   #18
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Today's forecast is in!

EpicSquirtle: Your first Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A Bisharp Plushie! Your second Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... An Alolan Sandshrew Plushie! Your third Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... Three Cheri Berries! And your fourth Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... Five Pokeballs!

Thanks for playing!
Picking up the following:
x1 Bisharp Plushie
x1 Alolan Sandshrew Plushie
x3 Cheri Berries
x5 Pokeballs

Purchasing four more Dusty Capsules.
Payment: $200
Old 07-14-2017, 05:39 PM   #19
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Spending $600 to purchase

1x Sunny Capsule ($250)
1x Rainy Capsule ($200)
1x Chilly Capsule ($100)
1x Dusty Capsule ($50)
Old 07-14-2017, 06:05 PM   #20
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Paying 600 for one of each of the following Capsules: Sunny, Rainy, Chilly, Dusty. Thanks very much in advance.
Old 07-14-2017, 06:33 PM   #21
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilbluecorsola: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Male Jellicent Pencil Topper! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... Two Nest Balls! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... 5 Pokeballs! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A Crasher Wake Action Figure!
Picking up:
1x Male Jellicent Pencil Topper
2x Nest Ball
5x Poké Ball
1x Crasher Wake Action Figure

Ah what the heck. Spending another $600 to purchase:

1x Sunny Capsule ($250)
1x Rainy Capsule ($200)
1x Chilly Capsule ($100)
1x Dusty Capsule ($50)
Old 07-14-2017, 09:15 PM   #22
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Oh! Seems like there's been a weather update!

[size=1]Median Dia: Your first Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Star Seals! Your second Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... An Octillery Pencil Topper!

Thanks for playing!
Picking up my Star Seals and my octillery pencil topper.

Dropping $250 for 2 Chilly Capsules and a Dusty Capsule!
Old 07-15-2017, 01:26 PM   #23
Toyo
hail

Today's forecast is in!

EpicSquirtle: Your first Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A bronze key! Who knows what it could unlock! Your second Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... Two Ganlon Berries! Your third Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A Venonat pencil topper! It's eyes bulge when you squish it! And your fourth Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Line Seals!

Naruxami: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Heart Seals! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... Two Dusk Balls! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Two Nest Balls! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... Three Chesto Berries!

Missingno. Master: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Rock Incense! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... Two Rare Candies! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Flame Seals! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A deck of playing cards! They appear to be Ice-type themed!

lilbluecorsola: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Wave Incense! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... A blue toy car! Pull it back and watch it fly! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Line Seals! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... An Ampharos-shaped flashlight!

Median Dia: Your first Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... Two Liechi Berries! Your second Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A Wacan Berry! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A Dedenne Plushie!

Thanks for playing!
Old 07-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #24
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Yosh! Time to give this a whirl~!

Paying $600 for the following:
Sunny Capsule x1
Rainy Capsule x1
Chilly Capsule x1
Dusty Capsule x1
Old 07-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #25
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Today's forecast is in!

Missingno. Master: Your Sunny Capsule opens to reveal... A Rock Incense! Your Rainy Capsule opens to reveal... Two Rare Candies! Your Chilly Capsule opens to reveal... A set of Flame Seals! And your Dusty Capsule opens to reveal... A deck of playing cards! They appear to be Ice-type themed!
Thanks for playing!
*Obtained the Rock Incense!*

*Obtained 2 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained a Set of Flame Seals!*

*Obtained the Deck of Cards!*

And... Paying 600 for one of each of the following Capsules: Sunny, Rainy, Chilly, Dusty. Thanks very much in advance.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records