UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2019, 01:46 PM   #301
Naru
本当の私はいない
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Evolutionary Items:
$1000 – Dawn Stone
I'm just gonna buy this before I forget.

Payment: $1000
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 10:15 AM   #302
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
I'm just gonna buy this before I forget.

Payment: $1000
Naru: Purchase confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 01:27 PM   #303
Prof.Enigma
Cascade Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: here, there, everywhere
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
The Department Store
Welcome to the FB Department Store! Whether you are buying some adventuring items, or just looking around, we will be sure to do our best to meet your needs. NOTICE: If you make a purchase please link to the department store in your bank post.
Now here is a quick list of what we offer:

$1000 - Old Spice Incense (Breeding results in offspring becoming the father’s species.)
I wanna pick one of these before I forget

Payment of 1000$
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:51 AM   #304
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
I wanna pick one of these before I forget

Payment of 1000$
Prof.Enigma: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:53 AM   #305
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 661
Purchasing 1 Luxury Ball. Placing Brinzer the Dratini inside it upon confirmation.

Payment = $1000
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:42 PM   #306
134
Sayonara Bye Bye
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
The Department Store
Welcome to the FB Department Store! Whether you are buying some adventuring items, or just looking around, we will be sure to do our best to meet your needs. NOTICE: If you make a purchase please link to the department store in your bank post.
Now here is a quick list of what we offer:

Evolutionary Items:
$1000 – Dawn Stone[/size]
Purchasing x01 Dawn Stone for $1000.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 05:40 AM   #307
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Purchasing 1 Luxury Ball. Placing Brinzer the Dratini inside it upon confirmation.

Payment = $1000
Maskerade: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Purchasing x01 Dawn Stone for $1000.
134: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 04:45 PM   #308
Naru
本当の私はいない
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 754
Purchasing x1 Luxury Ball. I'll be moving Arlo the Eevee into it upon approval. :3

Payment: $1000
__________________

tumblr fizzy bubbles last.fm refsheet
PSN: Asteiri | Discord: Asteiri#2000
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #309
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Purchasing x1 Luxury Ball. I'll be moving Arlo the Eevee into it upon approval. :3

Payment: $1000
Naru: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:38 PM   #310
Missingno. Master
New thing to brag about!
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 5,075
Purchasing a Luxury Ball and immediately switching Artemis the Budew into it, discarding her old Poké Ball in the process. Payment: 1,000
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:57 AM   #311
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Purchasing a Luxury Ball and immediately switching Artemis the Budew into it, discarding her old Poké Ball in the process. Payment: 1,000
Missingno. Master: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:37 AM   #312
Naru
本当の私はいない
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 754
Purchasing x2 Luxury Balls, upon approval I'll be placing Leucothea the Dratini into one of them and James the Torchic into the other.

Payment: $2000
__________________

tumblr fizzy bubbles last.fm refsheet
PSN: Asteiri | Discord: Asteiri#2000
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:10 AM   #313
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Purchasing x2 Luxury Balls, upon approval I'll be placing Leucothea the Dratini into one of them and James the Torchic into the other.

Payment: $2000
Naru: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:17 PM   #314
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
$1000 – Luxury Ball
Purchasing 1 Luxury Ball for $1000 and putting Apollo the Jangmo-o inside upon confirmation.
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:00 PM   #315
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Purchasing 1 Luxury Ball for $1000 and putting Apollo the Jangmo-o inside upon confirmation.
TheKnightsFury: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 02:26 PM   #316
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
$1000 – Metal Coat
Purchasing this Metal Coat, upon confirmation it will be held by my Onix! $1000
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 02:41 PM   #317
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Purchasing this Metal Coat, upon confirmation it will be held by my Onix! $1000
TheKnightsFury: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 07:19 AM   #318
Prof.Enigma
Cascade Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: here, there, everywhere
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
The Department Store
Welcome to the FB Department Store! Whether you are buying some adventuring items, or just looking around, we will be sure to do our best to meet your needs. NOTICE: If you make a purchase please link to the department store in your bank post.
Now here is a quick list of what we offer:




Evolutionary Items:
$1000 – Fire Stone

Buying another one of these babies for 1000$,
__________________
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:25 AM   #319
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Evolutionary Items:
$1000 – Fire Stone
Purchasing 1x Fire Stone.
Payment = $1000
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 08:29 AM   #320
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Buying another one of these babies for 1000$,
Prof.Enigma: Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Purchasing 1x Fire Stone.
Payment = $1000
Maskerade: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:48 PM   #321
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,197
Purchasing the following:
$1000 – Deep Sea Scale
$1000 – Deep Sea Tooth

Total: $2000
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:00 AM   #322
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Purchasing the following:
$1000 – Deep Sea Scale
$1000 – Deep Sea Tooth

Total: $2000
Sandaa: Confirmed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:17 AM   #323
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post

Pokéballs:
$150 – Pokéball
$1000 – Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball is given free for every 10 Balls purchased of a specific variety.
Purchasing 3 Luxury Balls and 10 Pokeballs please.

$4500
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:22 AM   #324
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 2,485
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Purchasing 3 Luxury Balls and 10 Pokeballs please.

$4500
TheKnightsFury: Confirmed. Free Premier Ball dispensed.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:09 PM   #325
Meetan
Thunder Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 654
Paying $1000 to purchase a Thunder Stone. Thankya!
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.