UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 08-03-2016, 02:59 PM   #1
Samayouru
Pokemon Trainer

Lae's Cringe-worthy Art

Idk I've been meaning to post up an art thread for a while but somehow it hadn't crossed my mind to actually do it for months. Come take a look at all my edgy super original art/OCs I guess.

I guess I'll start off with something I made for a friend. He likes Earthbound Zero/Beginnings/MOTHER 1 (though I've always been more partial to MOTHER 3) and I got the chance to use my watercolour inks as well as my Copic markers and for once I don't dislike what I drew.

Spoiler: show

Also I have discovered that there's no icon of Dusclops amongst the icons I could have for my message.

I'm.... I'm not angry at you, UPN. I'm just verrrrry disappointed.
Samayouru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #2
deoxys
Fog Badge

Yoooooo, I actually really like that drawing of Ness. Really digging that style, and there's something overall that gives it a clean yet retro vibe, can't quite put my finger on it.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:17 PM   #3
Samayouru
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Yoooooo, I actually really like that drawing of Ness. Really digging that style, and there's something overall that gives it a clean yet retro vibe, can't quite put my finger on it.
Aha thank you! (btw it's actually Ninten though they're both really easy to mix up!) I'm very fond of the old fashioned way of drawing things like Ken Sugimori's Gen 1 style, so I can definitely see what you mean by retro!
Old 08-06-2016, 02:04 PM   #4
Samayouru
Pokemon Trainer

Got bored and stated making designs for little critters of my own. Ended up making this and I actually kinda like him.

I call him Swirly. I'm probably going to make more (and possibly even put some up for adoption on my deviantart too).
Old 08-14-2016, 11:48 PM   #5
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Super late but I really like Swirly. Actually looks like a pretty legit potential Pokemon lol.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:54 AM   #6
Samayouru
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Savage View Post
Super late but I really like Swirly. Actually looks like a pretty legit potential Pokemon lol.
Thank you!

Had to drop everything for a while in favour of making some art pieces for an upcoming sale in my village. I went for some astrological star signs!

Leo:

Capricorn:

I prefer Leo to be honest but at the very least they're out of the way and I can go work on other big projects now!
Old 11-15-2016, 03:17 PM   #7
Samayouru
Pokemon Trainer

Wowwwww it's been a long time since I uploaded any art.

So with S&M on the way (it comes out on the 23rd for us in Europe), I'd thought I'd whip up a piece of art of one of my favourite legendaries - Giratina!

http://orig07.deviantart.net/cc3b/f/...73-daomf2q.png

I guess a lot of the influence comes from me playing through my English and German copies of Platinum. I'd forgotten just how good this game is - especially when compared to D/P. I also spent some time messing around with filters in photoshop and I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction