UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #276
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Missingno. Master:

Gem waits for you to descend the hill, but at the mention of the young man at the door, he visibly tensed. Then, at the mention of the white Sableye, he tenses further.

"A white Sableye...?" He presses, not looking you in the eye. There is guilt in his time. "I, uh-... I don't know about that-... h-hey. Maybe you could bring that boy down here?"

Gem fidgets with his hands, and begins to bite a thumbnail. He's clearly not telling you everything he knows. What will you do?

[OOC: Sorry this one is so short. I'm at the hospital. - Tate]
Keith watched Gem's reaction as he explained the situation, and boy, did Gem ever react. He tensed up at the mention of who answered the door, even moreso at the mention of the white Sableye, and when he responded to Keith, it was with a complete lack of eye contact and enough guilt in his tone to make a Banette salivate. He was getting fidgety, and Keith got the feeling he wasn't getting the whole story here. In fact, he could practically feel Myrtle's Poké Ball rattle on his belt- that Banette of his could probably sense the guilt straight through her Poké Ball.

"OK, well, he didn't really seem like he's up for much in the way of talking," Keith said. "But in any case... I kinda feel like I'm not getting the whole story here, y'know? Gem, if you know something about this guy or his Sableye, just tell me. I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble here, I just want everyone to get their Pokémon back, y'know? I mean, if finding this guy's Sableye can lead to you getting your Vulpix back, and you know something that could help, I'd say this would be the perfect time to tell me."

(OOC: No problem- just hope everything's OK.)
Old 03-16-2017, 05:26 PM   #277
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Missingno. Master:

"Look, I just-... I just have to talk to him," Gem insists; much like the other boy, he's not very good at answering your questions. He begins pacing in front of you, eyes flickering towards the house on the hill, and for the first time since you'd met him, you notice that his irises are a bright, bright red. As he paces, he mutters to himself, considering his options. Finally, his head snaps up, and he looks at you with with wild eyes.

"Tell him I know where it is," he blurts, finally. "His Sableye. Tell him I'll meet him at the old well, and I'll have it with me. Okay-? J-just bring him to me, please-..."

His request is strange and he isn't answering your questions, but he doesn't seem malicious. What will you do?

[OOC: I'm fine, thanks! - Tate]

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 03-16-2017, 05:34 PM   #278
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master:

"Look, I just-... I just have to talk to him," Gem insists; much like the other boy, he's not very good at answering your questions. He begins pacing in front of you, eyes flickering towards the house on the hill, and for the first time since you'd met him, you notice that his irises are a bright, bright red. As he paces, he mutters to himself, considering his options. Finally, his head snaps up, and he looks at you with with wild eyes.

"Tell him I know where it is," he blurts, finally. "His Sableye. Tell him I'll meet him at the old well, and I'll have it with me. Okay-? J-just bring him to me, please-..."

His request is strange and he isn't answering your questions, but he doesn't seem malicious. What will you do?

[OOC: I'm fine, thanks! - Tate]
Was it just Keith, or was it becoming impossible to get a simple, straight answer out of anyone today? Gem showed just as much hesitance to answer Keith as the other guy did. What was more, Keith got a look at Gem's eyes for the first time, and he could see that the irises were a bright red. All of this struck Keith as odd, but as oddly as Gem was acting, Keith got the feeling there was no malicious intent behind his request, strange as said request was. "Alright," Keith agreed. "I'll tell him." He was damn curious about all this, he wanted very much to know what all this was about, but right now, he had a feeling he wasn't about to get any answers until he got this going.

"...Wat is goin' on here?" Meowth asked Keith as Keith began to climb back up the hill again. "He asks youse ta find his Vulpix, so youse goes to da house where dis other guy gets ya lookin' fer his Sableye, which Gem says he's got- ehhh, my head hurts," he grumbled.

"I just want to know what the hell's going on here," Keith stated. "Alright, let's talk to this guy again," he added, before knocking on the farmhouse's door again.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:12 PM   #279
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Missingno. Master:

You’re going in circles now, it seems. Heading back up the hill, you knock, yet again, on the door. It takes just as long for anyone to answer the door as it did the last time, and while you’re waiting, you look back to Gem, only to find that he’s no longer there. A quick scan of the field, however, find him standing next to the old, dry well you had passed not very long ago. In fact, you recall, Albus had led you to that same well while looking for the missing Vulpix. You don’t have time to wonder about the significance of the well, however, as the deadbolts echo inside and then the door swings open, once again revealing the boy named Kit. He looks even more on edge than last time, leaning in close to you as he hisses -- at just barely a whisper -- “What do you want now?”

He glances back at the stairwell inside, and then scowls at you. “Did you find him?” he asks, with a clandestine air. “Did you find my Sableye? My little gem-eater?”

His voice sounds almost begging, but you don’t get a chance to answer him, either, because a door slams unstairs and reverberates through the house. In a moment, Kit goes utterly pale, and tries to shut the door on you, but it’s too late. Behind him, a gaunt old woman appears, as sudden as a ghost, dressed in a flowing olive-and-gold robe.

“Fuego,” she bellows, addressing Kit. The young man turns, to her, brows knit in utter terror. “What do you think you’re doing, child?”

Kit is too frightened to respond. The old woman’s gaze flickers suddenly to you, and her dark eyes narrow sinisterly. “Get off of my property,” she demands, coldly. Kit looks at you, eyes searching and desperate. Will you do as the woman says, and abandon him?
Old 03-16-2017, 08:29 PM   #280
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master:

You’re going in circles now, it seems. Heading back up the hill, you knock, yet again, on the door. It takes just as long for anyone to answer the door as it did the last time, and while you’re waiting, you look back to Gem, only to find that he’s no longer there. A quick scan of the field, however, find him standing next to the old, dry well you had passed not very long ago. In fact, you recall, Albus had led you to that same well while looking for the missing Vulpix. You don’t have time to wonder about the significance of the well, however, as the deadbolts echo inside and then the door swings open, once again revealing the boy named Kit. He looks even more on edge than last time, leaning in close to you as he hisses -- at just barely a whisper -- “What do you want now?”

He glances back at the stairwell inside, and then scowls at you. “Did you find him?” he asks, with a clandestine air. “Did you find my Sableye? My little gem-eater?”

His voice sounds almost begging, but you don’t get a chance to answer him, either, because a door slams unstairs and reverberates through the house. In a moment, Kit goes utterly pale, and tries to shut the door on you, but it’s too late. Behind him, a gaunt old woman appears, as sudden as a ghost, dressed in a flowing olive-and-gold robe.

“Fuego,” she bellows, addressing Kit. The young man turns, to her, brows knit in utter terror. “What do you think you’re doing, child?”

Kit is too frightened to respond. The old woman’s gaze flickers suddenly to you, and her dark eyes narrow sinisterly. “Get off of my property,” she demands, coldly. Kit looks at you, eyes searching and desperate. Will you do as the woman says, and abandon him?
Kit answered the door at about the same Slowbro's pace it took him to do so last time. In the time it took for him to respond, Keith looked back, only to see that Gem was now standing by the old well- the same old well, in fact, that Albus had initially detected Vulpix's scent at. But before Keith could do much more than register this fact in his mind, Kit answered the door. He asked, pleadingly, desperately, if Keith had located his Sableye. Keith opened his mouth to clarify the situation, but before any clarifying could happen, a door slammed shut within the house. It was loud and startling, but Kit's reaction went way beyond that- he went pale, even tried to slam the door shut, but was unable to do so in time. And a second later, Keith saw exactly why.

The old woman had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, almost as though a ghost. This, Keith realized, must be the old woman Gem had talked about, not least of which because of her attitude- the way she addressed Kit left Keith with little surprise at the fact that he seemed utterly terrified of her (she also, Keith noted, referred to Kit as "Fuego"). Moreover, as she spotted Keith, her idea of a greeting was to coldly demand that he get off her property. A prospect that, at the moment, any sane man would find most welcoming.

But Keith didn't budge. Ignoring the fact that Meowth was now trembling in fear, he wasn't about to let this old woman scare him so easily. If Vulpix was indeed somewhere in the house, Keith intended to see to it that it was reunited with Gem. Moreover, he couldn't just abandon Kit when he so desperately desired to be reunited with his Sableye. He cleared his throat, and recalled his plan to be as civil about this as possible. Even if no such plan was occurring to the woman.

"Sorry to intrude, ma'am," Keith said. "My name is Keith Masters, I was just asking Kit here if he could come with me real quick, about getting his Sableye back. And there's someone whose Vulpix went missing around this area, I'm trying to help find it as well. I'll be off your property as soon as I can ensure that both missing Pokémon are returned to their Trainers."
Old 03-18-2017, 03:34 PM   #281
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Missingno. Master:

"Sableye?" The old woman scoffed. Her yellow-grey hair was swept up in a tight, unreasonably ornate up-do. Three hefty rubies hang from her neck, the largest one in the center. The necklace looks incredibly old. In a truly unnerving gesture, he reaches up and touches your cheek, her sleeve billowing. The hand is ice cold and immediately makes you feel clammy.

"Good riddance to that garbage Pokémon," she said, with no warmth in her tone. Kit knits his brows, and despite his fear, he spoke up.

"He isn't garbage," he defended, voice cracking faintly. The old woman turned to him with a scowl on her face, and backhanded him without warning. With a yelp, Kit falls to the ground, clutching his face.

"You will not disrespect me," she informs the boy, curtly. Kit stares up at her, eyes glassy.

"He's not garbage," he repeats, tone more firm. For all his fear, Sableye seems to mean a great deal to him. The old woman laughs.

"No?" she taunts. "Then where is he? Certainly not here. He abandoned you, Fuego. That disgusting little creature doesn't care what happens to you."

She emits a cruel laugh, as Kit's wet eyes finally overflow. He looks down at the floor as tears streak his cheeks. All the while, the old woman is laughing. What will you do?

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 03-18-2017, 04:27 PM   #282
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master:

"Sableye?" The old woman scoffed. Her yellow-grey hair was swept up in a tight, unreasonably ornate up-do. Three hefty rubies hang from her neck, the largest one in the center. The necklace looks incredibly old. In a truly unnerving gesture, he reaches up and touches your cheek, her sleeve billowing. The hand is ice cold and immediately makes you feel clammy.

"Good riddance to that garbage Pokémon," she said, with no warmth in her tone. Kit knits his brows, and despite his fear, he spoke up.

"He isn't garbage," he defended, voice cracking faintly. The old woman turned to him with a scowl on her face, and backhanded him without warning. With a yelp, Kit falls to the ground, clutching his face.

"You will not disrespect me," she informs the boy, curtly. Kit stares up at her, eyes glassy.

"He's not garbage," he repeats, tone more firm. For all his fear, Sableye seems to mean a great deal to him. The old woman laughs.

"No?" she taunts. "Then where is he? Certainly not here. He abandoned you, Fuego. That disgusting little creature doesn't care what happens to you."

She emits a cruel laugh, as Kit's wet eyes finally overflow. He looks down at the floor as tears streak his cheeks. All the while, the old woman is laughing. What will you do?
Keith listened as the old woman reacted to his words. The good news was that she seemed considerably less focused on getting him off her property. The bad news was why- she seemed to not give a Raticate's ass about Kit's Sableye. Keith shuddered as the ancient woman touched his cheek- it was a horribly cold and unpleasantly clammy sensation, though Keith felt even further disgust at the woman's words.

And so, it seemed, did Kit. Despite his clear and obvious fear of this old woman, Kit spoke up bravely in defense of his Sableye. This led to the woman taunting him, reminding him that the Sableye ran away. Keith shook his head in disdain- more likely, he reasoned, the Sableye ran away to get away from this horrible old woman. He knew that even Grandma Masters, who had always taught Keith to respect his elders, would likely have slapped this bitch across the face by this point.

However tempting it seemed in the moment, Keith did not slap the horrible old woman. Instead, he seized the chance offered to him by the woman's momentary distraction- namely, her sadistic, cruel laughter- and whispered to Kit. "Kit, listen," he said quietly. "The guy whose Vulpix I'm looking for, I think he found your Sableye. He wants to meet you at the old well to return it to you. C'mon," he said, ready to lead the way out the door. And fast- he was starting to care less and less about disrespecting this hag, and more and more about reuniting Kit with Sableye. Ideally, by the time the old woman stopped laughing, they'd already be at the bottom of the hill, maybe even further away than that. Whether it would work out like that, however, remained to be seen.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:50 PM   #283
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Missingno. Master:

Kit looks up at you with wide, watery eyes. "Gem-... wants to meet me?" He asked, quiet and hoarse, and for the first time, it becomes apparent that he's familiar with the other young man. He glances at the old woman, and then grabs your wrist and hoists himself to his feet -- using you as leverage to do so -- and with a sudden feverishness, bolts out the door, yanking you behind him despite your plans to lead the way. He's moving at such a sprint that your Pokémon struggle to hold on as you careen down the hill, kicking up dirt from the path as you go. You hear the old woman scream as you flee, the sound echoing and unearthly; it's such an unnatural sound that you dare not look back.

When you hit the foot of the hill, Kit trips, and rolls several times, but he's jacked full of adrenaline and hits his feet still sprinting, though he no longer has hold on you. The two of you -- and your Pokémon -- tear through the field, and with every step the well in the distance morphs from a speck to an increasingly distinct and visible structure. Gem's bright red cap is the first thing you see of him, before his silhouette comes into full view. Having been staring idly into the well, he's alerted by the sounds of your footfalls, and turns just in time for Kit to slam, with full force, into his chest. They almost go tumbling into the well, but Gem's quick reflexes land them on the grass instead. As you catch up, you find that Kit is actually hugging Gem around the neck, a look of pure relief on his face.

"I thought you'd left me," he gasps. Then he pauses a beat, and scowls. "...I thought you'd left me!"

There's a thwack as he slaps Gem, smooth across the face, and by the sounds of it it must have hurt, but Gem just laughs. Despite the violence, there's a moment of genuine joy in the field, both young men laughing, but of course it can't last.

The wind kicks up, ominous and far too cold for the season, and you realize it's coming from the house behind you. Turning, you find the old woman descending the walkway at a slow but very determined pace, her robes billowing like smoke. No, not like smoke -- it is smoke! She seems to be melting into the wind, in dark shakes of gold and olive green, mouth open in a perpetual scream. By the time she reaches the edge of the field, she no longer appears to be human; rather, she is little more than an ethereal, vaguely humanoid cloud of smoke. In fact, you've seen the shape before, but you take your Pokédex anyway, just to be certain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Mismagius, the Magical Pokémon. Mismagius have been known to cast spells to make people fall in love, so some people search for this Pokémon as if their life depended on it.
You don't know Kit nor Gem particularly well, but you have the sneaking suspicion that her role in their life is a touch ironic, considering the Pokédex entry. However, this is not the time to consider the nuances of the modern family, as the ghostly Pokémon is advancing quickly, and she does not look pleased. Albus is very young, and Meowth may not be the best suited to help you deal with this problem. What will you do?
Old 03-18-2017, 09:23 PM   #284
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master:

Kit looks up at you with wide, watery eyes. "Gem-... wants to meet me?" He asked, quiet and hoarse, and for the first time, it becomes apparent that he's familiar with the other young man. He glances at the old woman, and then grabs your wrist and hoists himself to his feet -- using you as leverage to do so -- and with a sudden feverishness, bolts out the door, yanking you behind him despite your plans to lead the way. He's moving at such a sprint that your Pokémon struggle to hold on as you careen down the hill, kicking up dirt from the path as you go. You hear the old woman scream as you flee, the sound echoing and unearthly; it's such an unnatural sound that you dare not look back.

When you hit the foot of the hill, Kit trips, and rolls several times, but he's jacked full of adrenaline and hits his feet still sprinting, though he no longer has hold on you. The two of you -- and your Pokémon -- tear through the field, and with every step the well in the distance morphs from a speck to an increasingly distinct and visible structure. Gem's bright red cap is the first thing you see of him, before his silhouette comes into full view. Having been staring idly into the well, he's alerted by the sounds of your footfalls, and turns just in time for Kit to slam, with full force, into his chest. They almost go tumbling into the well, but Gem's quick reflexes land them on the grass instead. As you catch up, you find that Kit is actually hugging Gem around the neck, a look of pure relief on his face.

"I thought you'd left me," he gasps. Then he pauses a beat, and scowls. "...I thought you'd left me!"

There's a thwack as he slaps Gem, smooth across the face, and by the sounds of it it must have hurt, but Gem just laughs. Despite the violence, there's a moment of genuine joy in the field, both young men laughing, but of course it can't last.

The wind kicks up, ominous and far too cold for the season, and you realize it's coming from the house behind you. Turning, you find the old woman descending the walkway at a slow but very determined pace, her robes billowing like smoke. No, not like smoke -- it is smoke! She seems to be melting into the wind, in dark shakes of gold and olive green, mouth open in a perpetual scream. By the time she reaches the edge of the field, she no longer appears to be human; rather, she is little more than an ethereal, vaguely humanoid cloud of smoke. In fact, you've seen the shape before, but you take your Pokédex anyway, just to be certain.

You don't know Kit nor Gem particularly well, but you have the sneaking suspicion that her role in their life is a touch ironic, considering the Pokédex entry. However, this is not the time to consider the nuances of the modern family, as the ghostly Pokémon is advancing quickly, and she does not look pleased. Albus is very young, and Meowth may not be the best suited to help you deal with this problem. What will you do?
Keith was somewhat surprised, for Kit seemed to know exactly who Keith had been talking about. In particular, he called Gem by name, and Keith did not recall having told Kit what Gem's name was. Before Keith could respond, Kit had already used him as leverage to climb to his feet, and yanked him out the door. Keith had planned to lead the way, but now the way was getting led for him. He kept up pretty well with Kit despite how surprised he was by the reaction. Meowth and Albus hung onto Keith as if for dear life.

At the bottom of the hill, Kit tripped, lost his grip on Keith, and just kept going, more full of adrenaline and energy than a wild Vigoroth. Keith looked on as Gem and Kit hugged, each clearly relieved to see the other again. It was a pretty heartwarming sight that brought a smile to Keith's face... a smile that soon faded as an unnaturally chilly wind whipped up. Keith turned, looked back at the farmhouse- the old woman was descending the hill determinedly. The wind was making her robes billowing in a smokelike fashion... or was it? Keith did a double-take- the robes were smoke! Her human form was melting away before their eyes. Without even looking, Keith could tell that Meowth was terrified- he could feel the Normal-type clinging to his arm for dear life and shaking in terror. Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, Keith pointed his Koffing-purple Pokédex at the scary smoky specter.

"Mismagius, the Magical Pokémon, and the evolved form of Misdreavus," said Keith's Pokédex. "Mismagius have been known to cast spells to make people fall in love, so some people search for this Pokémon as if their life depended on it."

"Gah..." Keith murmured. He had a feeling that Gem and Kit were more inclined to flee from this Mismagius as if their lives depended on it. Likely because their lives might actually depend on it. But right now, he only had one thought in mind- battling this Mismagius, who so clearly did not intend anything good for either Gem or Kit. And by this point, he knew better than to ask Meowth to go into the battle, even if he did have moves like Shadow Claw to work with. His hand skimmed over the balls on his belt, seeking out something better suited for fighting this Mismagius than a Meowth or-

"Weedle! Weedle Weedle!"

"Wh-" Keith began, before realizing that Albus no longer occupied his left shoulder. The young Weedle had hopped down and started crawling forward. Keith's mouth fell open- did Albus really intend to make this his first battle? "Albus!" he exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Weedle Weedle Weedle! Weedle Weedle, Weedle Weedle!" Albus responded. He sounded fired up and ready for action.

"He's s-sayin' he's r-ready ta f-fight," Meowth translated, still shaking with fear. "He knows he d-don't know as many moves as h-his p-parents, b-but he still tinks he c-can take her on."

Keith was stunned. He knew Albus took after his mother by quite a bit- loves books and learning, highly inquisitive- but for the first time, it really and truly sank in that Albus was Scorpius's son as well as Hermione's. He knew Albus had been training with his parents quite a bit, but even still, the young Weedle had never been in a battle before, let alone against such a frightening foe... "...Are you sure you're ready, Al?" Keith asked.

"Weedle," nodded Albus, a look of fiery determination in his eyes that really did remind Keith of his battle-loving Drapion. This brought the slightest of smiles to Keith's face, and as the Weedle looked back at him, seeking his approval, Keith gave said approval in the form of a single nod. Maybe Albus was ready, maybe he wasn't. Right now, what mattered was that Albus felt ready, and Keith had to have faith in his Pokémon's abilities.

"Then let's do this!" Keith exclaimed. "Go, Albus! Trap her in an Electroweb attack, then go for a Poison Sting, and tie her up with String Shot!"

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-18-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:41 PM   #285
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Intro for Kawaii

Quote:
The Yupien Public Library - A long-established institution near the city's center which allows free access to a variety of published works for citizens of Yupien. A pair of Arcanine statues at the top of the marble staircase guard the building's entrance - a popular architectural feature in the time the building was made, almost a century ago. Hours of operation are listed as 7 AM through 7 PM.
The invigorating chill that clung to the evenings of early Spring was gradually fading away with each passing night. Not that Ffion was ever one to wear a coat save in situations where frostbite and hypothermia were legitimate, life-threatening concerns, such was her stubbornness against covering herself unduly... but soon, her nighttime jaunts would warrant nothing more than a tank top, some short shorts and sandals. Spring would end, as it always must, and Summer would burn her reckless, pale skin red and raw. The smell of sunblock was too strong, and the burning and peeling was a cleansing of sorts - a ritual of Summer - and she looked forward to it, in her own, odd way.

For now, the sun had only recently sank fully beneath the horizon, and dark, clear skies revealed the beginnings of starlight - well past 8 o'clock. Though many trainers were retiring for the evening with their Pokemon, the city was far from deserted - Ffion would have to be careful. As the nights grew warmer, they would grow more crowded. The strange, frizzy-haired woman had to admit that a strong winter chill kept others out of her way in the evenings. There was a lot to be said for it.

Still, she would not be dissuaded from her goal. The city library was no fun when librarians and security were about, watching her every move, squawking at her the moment she tried ripping pages out of one of the books, or trying to step into roped-off sections, or reading out loud to everyone in the library because she happened across a particular passage that she just HAD to share - if she could not share the finer points of Bukowski's "a 340 dollar horse and a hundred dollar whore" with the library's patrons, she may as well educate little Bogie after-hours, when no one liable to ruin her lecture was about - there was just the small matter of figuring a way inside.

Bogie the Spritzee, wide-eyed and unaware of his trainer's intentions, smells of sweet, lavender honey - a sample of which he had tasted at a market while shopping for provisions with his trainer in the daylight hours. It was not his favorite, but the smell was undeniably beautiful when wafting through his little pink feathers - and it seemed to him that Ffion rather liked it, and so, he would effuse as much as he could. He floats close to her, regarding the nighttime stroll with eager curiosity. Ffion merely hums to herself, a wordless, aimless tune, her eyes scanning the area closely... The library was just ahead, and she couldn't afford to make a mistake.

Up ahead, her target looms - a regal-looking building with a lovely marble staircase, built almost a century before Ffion graced its steps. Two stone statues of Arcanine guarded the staircase - Ffion scoffed. They'd need some more intimidating-looking guardians to keep someone like her out. Bogie, on the other hand, avoids the gaze of the creatures, stone though they may be - bold as he was, something about them bothered him.

Ffion takes a long look at the library, trying to assess the current situation...

Last edited by Marion Ette; 06-04-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:26 PM   #286
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Marion:
You approach the library with your Spritzee by your side. The building was tall but dark, shadows across the Archanine statues made them look even more imposing. Your Spritzee companion seems intimidated by these large stone monsters. You, on the other hand, are not affected. You scan the building for any sort of entrance. Suddenly you spot a window on the second floor that is just slightly open. Or you could just go straight for the front door, it stands at the top of the stone steps. It's glass suface daring you to break into it. The doors are frosted at the top with the name of the library scrawled into it.
The front door would be significantly more difficult since there are very many alarms attached to the front door. However, you would be able to figure out where you were. If you decided to take the window you could manage to get in but have no idea where you are. Your Spritzee looks at you worredly. It's time for you to make up your mind. What do you decide?

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 06-15-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records