Old 03-14-2020, 07:36 AM   #26
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Muk will use boosted Venoshock (130 BP)
Old 03-14-2020, 10:36 AM   #27
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Let it blow, let it blow~ Let's keep up the theme with an ICY WIND (55 BP)!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 09:53 PM   #28
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Gigantamax Boss Appletun
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 49%
Shields Up: 9

Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Bullet Seed (25 BP) [Hit 3 Times]
Naru, Noibat: 244 HP
Attack 2: Max Steelspike (130 BP)
lilboocorsola, Togekiss: 305 HP
Attack 3: Earthquake (100 BP)
Lil'twick, Togetic: 300 HP [IMMUNE]
TheKnightsFury, Scizor: 240 HP
Zorchic, Seviper: 0 HP [KNOCKED OUT]
King Ghidorah, Muk: 0 HP [KNOCKED OUT]
Raid Challengers:
Naru (Noibat) - 244 HP
Sandaa (Tropius) - 205 HP [-1 Atk]
Lil'twick (Togetic) - 300 HP
TheKnightsFury (Scizor) - 240 HP [-1 Atk]
Missingno. Master (Weedle) - 320 HP
King Ghidorah (Muk) - 0 HP [Must Sit Out 1 Round Before Recovering]
lilboocorsola (Togekiss) - 305 HP [-1 Atk]
Zorchic (Seviper) - 0 HP [Must Sit Out 1 Round Before Recovering]
The assault continued, and the creature began to plot a rather nasty scheme of it's own. It resorted to sending steel spikes towards one of the floating fairy types, causing heavy damage. It then stomped on the ground once more, striking multiple Pokemon with a vicious Earthquake. Although one of the ones struck avoided it by being off the ground... two of the others were not so lucky. The small venomous snake and the large pile of sludge toppled over, finished by the quake. Meanwhile, the once large Weedle shrank down, returning to it's original size.

Dynamax Initiative: Missingno. Master, Weedle

Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
You have until Wednesday, March 18th to place your order.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 09:57 PM   #29
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Let's start poppin' some shields with an Air Slash (75 BP).

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 10:18 PM   #30
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Might as well try our luck with ominous wind 60BP

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:17 AM   #31
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Aw, man. I'll help out by cheering to remove a shield.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 05:25 PM   #32
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Eddie gave a small yet audible gasp as Appletun erected yet another shield. "It can do that twice?!" he murmured. "Most fascinating." He didn't see it as a problem right away, but then, once everyone had landed a hit...

As helpful as the Dynamax Energy had proven, all good things had to come to an end, and in this case, that meant that Hermione shrank back down to her usual size. She might have been twice the size of most Weedle, but now she was back to having that Appletun towering over her, once again looking like a delicious yet insurmountable obstacle as she crawled back in front of her Trainer, still glaring up defiantly at the opponent.

"...Oh, boy," sighed Eddie. "OK, we can't use a Max Move for this one, obviously, and unless I'm mistaken, even if we all attack the barrier at once, it'll still be standing. Hm... I've heard that moves such as Fissure and Horn Drill might do extra damage to such a shield, but those are notoriously unreliable... Hermione, what do you think?" he asked. "Is it worth the risk?"

"Weedle... Weedle," Hermione stated, shaking her head.

"Yes, yes, you're right," nodded Eddie. "Far from the time for unnecessary risks. We'll simply have to strike the shield with a regular attack and hammer away at it reliably," he decided. "Now, Hermione, attack using Rock Smash!" he ordered.

"Weeedle!" Hermione declared. Tail stinger aglow with a violent red energy, she charged towards the barrier to strike it.

OOC: Hermione used Rock Smash (40 BP).
Old 03-15-2020, 10:13 PM   #33
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Oof, guess it's got some metal moves too... All right then, let's show those shields your AERIAL ACE (60 BP)!
Old 03-16-2020, 09:17 PM   #34
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Lets go with a Dazzling Gleam (80 BP)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 12:47 PM   #35
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Cheering to break the shield!
Old 03-17-2020, 02:24 PM   #36
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gigantamax Boss Appletun
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 47%
Shields Up: 2

Attack 1: Dragon Pulse (85 BP)
Naru, Noibat: 52 HP
Attack 2: Payback (50 BP)
TKF, Scizor: 150 HP
Attack 3: Max Steelspike (130 BP)
TKF, Scizor: 62 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Naru (Noibat): 52 HP
  • Gary (Tropius): 205 HP [-1 Atk]
  • Lil’Twick (Togetic): 300 HP
  • TheKnightsFury (Scizor): 62 HP [+1 Def, +1 Sp.Atk, +1 Sp.Def, +1 Speed]
  • Missingno. Master (Weedle): 320 HP
  • King Ghidorah (Muk): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • Lilbluecorsola (Togekiss): 305 HP [-1 Atk]
  • Zorchic (Seviper): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]

Many of the shields were cleared, but still a couple remained. Appletun turned its focus on the Scizor, who had just received the bountiful blessing of many stat boots and unleased its rage. As the dust settled, Seviper and Muk were back on their figurative feet and ready to rejoin the battle.

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Friday, March 20th to place your order.

Absences:
Naru – 1
Old 03-17-2020, 02:26 PM   #37
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Alright Coco, break one of those remaining shields with Ominous Wind (60 BP) and hope for some boosts of your own!

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 03-17-2020, 03:18 PM   #38
Lil'twick
Insanity

Let's break the other shield with an Ancient Power (60 BP)!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-17-2020, 03:41 PM   #39
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

We gotta stay alive Scizor, you’ve been absorbing attacks like a champ. Roost (0 BP)

Old 03-17-2020, 03:57 PM   #40
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Appletun's shields were all but gone at this point, but Eddie wasn't celebrating just yet. They still had a powerful Gigantamaxed enemy to take down, and one who seemed quite fond of using Max Steelspike. A move which, as Eddie knew good and well, considering his own Weedle had just used it recently, increases the user's Defense. He had his Pokédex out, frantically scrolling through the sizable list of Hermione's moves. "No... no... I cannot believe he never taught her Sludge Bomb," he muttered. "Blizzard seems almost too obvious, too- I'd bet these glasses of mine that that Appletun's Ability is Thick Fat..."

Hermione, on the other hand, wasn't sweating things so much. With a calm yet focused expression, she eyed Appletun intently, watching as the Ominous Wind and the Ancient Power struck the barrier, finally breaking through it once and for all- taking down Appletun's last line of defense! "Weedle! Weedle Weedle!" she called urgently to Eddie.

"O-oh, yes, of course," Eddie nodded, nervously adjusting his glasses. His original plan for this moment was being called into question by all sorts of factors, and he hesitated as he tried doing the math in his head at Ninjask speeds, but he just didn't know the damn thing's Ability!

"WEEDLE!" exclaimed Hermione sharply. Eddie snapped out of it, and looked on as the Hairy Bug Pokémon closed her eyes. Inhaled deeply, and let it out slowly. With no further prompting needed, Eddie followed suit, and immediately started to calm down.

"Ah, yes," he nodded. "I did need that. Thank you."

"Weedle," Hermione nodded back, before turning back to Appletun.

"If I overthink things too much, we'll never get anywhere!" Eddie stated. "So Hermione, use Gunk Shot now!!" he commanded.

OOC: Hermione used Gunk Shot (120 BP).
Old 03-17-2020, 04:44 PM   #41
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

"What!?" Jake cried. He and Seviper had braced for impact, but when the smoke cleared, his Pokémon was lying on the ground, unable to battle. Jake saw that the Muk had also been struck by the Earthquake, again, and had been knocked out as well.

Jake knelt by Seviper. "You okay, dude?"

Even though Seviper's eyes were still full of determination, he didn't have the energy to put it to use.

"All right, Seviper," Jake said, picking the Fang Snake Pokémon up by the head and draping him over his neck. "It'll be all right. Just a little while and we'll be able to battle again!" He looked at the pile of shields Appletun had just put up. "Let's do this, everyone!" he called. "Break an extra shield! You can do it!"

To Jake and Seviper's surprise, one of the shields shattered, seemingly on its own.

"Yes!" Jake jumped up in the air. "One extra shield, down!"

"Sevipa!" Seviper suddenly hissed.

Without a moment's warning, a beam of red Dynamax energy shot up from the ground, enveloping Seviper. Newly revitalized, he slithered off Jake and took a ready battle stance on the battlefield.

"Good job, Seviper!" exclaimed Jake. "Now let's get up there and fire off another Venoshock!"

Seviper gave a happy hiss as he jumped up and thrust his tail forward. A steady jet of poison shot out from the poison gland near the tail, splashing against the monstrous boss. Doing a flip, Seviper landed back in front of Jake, full of energy.

(Yes, you guessed it. Venoshock, 65 BP, boosted by the Gigantamax Boss Appletun's poisoned status condition.)

Last edited by Zorchic; 03-18-2020 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:26 AM   #42
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

All right, now that those shields are down, let's hit it with an AIR CUTTER (60 BP)!
Old 03-19-2020, 09:06 PM   #43
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Muk will use boosted Venoshock (130 BP)
Old 03-20-2020, 01:15 AM   #44
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Gigantamax Boss Appletun
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 28%
Shields Up: 0

Trainer Recovery Summary:
TKF, Scizor: Roost
TKF, Scizor: 262 HP
Attack 1: Body Slam (85 BP)
Naru, Noibat: 0 HP
Attack 2: Earthquake (100 BP)
TKF, Scizor: 162 HP
Gary, Tropius: 205 HP
KG, Muk: 150 HP
Zorchic, Seviper: 150 HP
Attack 3: Max Knuckle (90 BP)
TKF, Scizor: 72 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Naru (Noibat): 0 HP [Disqualified]
  • Gary (Tropius): 205 HP [-1 Atk]
  • Lil’Twick (Togetic): 300 HP
  • TheKnightsFury (Scizor): 72 HP [+1 Def, +1 Sp.Atk, +1 Sp.Def, +1 Speed]
  • Missingno. Master (Weedle): 320 HP
  • King Ghidorah (Muk): 150 HP
  • Lilbluecorsola (Togekiss): 305 HP [-1 Atk]
  • Zorchic (Seviper): 150 HP

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, March 22nd to place your order.

Absences:
Naru – 2 [Disqualified]
Old 03-20-2020, 01:19 AM   #45
Lil'twick
Insanity

Alright Custard, let's send this dragon packing with a DRACO METEOR (130 BP)!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-20-2020, 01:23 AM   #46
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Air Slash (75 BP)

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 03-20-2020, 01:33 AM   #47
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Bug Buzz (90BP)

Old 03-20-2020, 02:16 AM   #48
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Eddie's confidence built as the battle raged on. Hermione had landed a forceful blow with Gunk Shot, and she wasn't the only one hitting hard. Although the Scizor had to Roost to restore some of its energy, and the Noibat seemed to have mysteriously vanished, the Muk and Seviper were striking hard with Venoshock, a move that proved especially potent against the poisoned Appletun. And that was another thing- the poison itself. A product of Toxic usage, its effectiveness had been steadily building. With everything to consider here, Appletun surely wasn't withstanding another onslaught.

"We've got it now, Hermione!" Eddie declared. He was considering commanding another Gunk Shot, but decided against it initially- sure, it would probably get the job done, but so would this move. Arguably even better, too, considering their enemy had increased Defense and lowered Special Defense by this point. Even if the opponent had the Ability Eddie was dreading it having that would hamper this move's effectiveness- Eddie cut off this highly distracting train of thought, shaking his head to clear it even as Hermione looked back at him. He was getting indecisive again. Had to watch out for that. In all honesty, either move was probably a good call here, Appletun could kiss its hit points goodbye either way, but even so, Eddie decided to stick with what had already proven effective. "Let's finish it off with one last Gunk Shot!" Eddie commanded.

"Weeeeeedle!" Hermione exclaimed, preparing what she hoped would be the finishing blow.

OOC: Hermione used Gunk Shot (120 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-20-2020 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:05 AM   #49
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

To Jake's delight, the damage was ramping up. The Toxic poison was working its magic, too—it increased its damage over time. However, Appletun's attacks were not getting any weaker. Its Earthquake dealt massive damage to Seviper (and the Muk). Jake just hoped that the giant apple worm would target its destructive Ground-type spread move somewhere else. Seviper was getting real agitated by the easy damage that the Gigantamax Boss Appletun was dealing.

But now, it looked like the battle wouldn't last much longer. Even though the raiders were getting worn down, so was the Raid Boss. It should be at least below a third of its health now, if Jake wasn't mistaken. Even though Seviper had plenty of attacks in his arsenal, none would do as much damage as Venoshock was doing right now. Jake kind of wanted to go for some variety, but that wouldn't contribute as much to the battle. He decided to just stick with his straightforward, most powerful attack right now.

"Let's give it all we got, Seviper!" Jake called. "Go for that super duper poison-boosted slimy acid attack—Venoshock!"

"Sssevipaaa!" cried Seviper as he leaped into the air. He spun fancily before launching globs of the acidic Poison-type attack from his mouth. He did a flip to propel the projectiles with his tail—before crashing to the ground disorientedly.

"Come on, Seviper," Jake chided. "You don't have to be a show-off. This isn't a Pokémon Contest, you know."

Seviper just gave a hiss. Jake felt like the Fang Snake Pokémon was saying, I don't care.

(OOC: We will use Venoshock (65 BP), and its Base Power will be doubled by the Gigantamax Boss Appletun's poisoned status.)

Last edited by Zorchic; 03-20-2020 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Adding RP
Old 03-20-2020, 08:10 PM   #50
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Guess it's time for us to go all out, so... DAZZLING GLEAM (80 BP)!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League