UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 11:56 AM   #176
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

While you were fighting Diana, Drake was taking on Persephone, and things were tough for him.

" YOU ABANDONED US, You LEFT us there to die and rot in that place!"
Persephone was screaming at him and shaking with rage, speaking about an incident that Drake remembered all too well.

The incident she spoke of happened back when Purity had just taken over the world, and when Persephone and Diana both were with balance...
That mission ended horribly and like angels, the sisters fell to the dark side.

Drake burned in the inside and outside, not out of embarrassment, but shame for how he couldn't save them then, but he didn't let that stop him from trying to save them now, and he pushed back against Persephone with all of his might.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mega Gothitelle stumbled back a bit in shock from the bond phenomena you and Kyle had pulled off, but she quickly regained her composure and used Protect to block herself from getting any serious burns,

Diana, actually took up a look of fierce determination and started to really get into the fight with you. It looked as if she wanted to crush you under her foot and that she would have no problem doing it.

That is if you weren't as strong as her or stronger.

Drake's battle was going pretty roughly for him, and though Keith could hear what was being said, he didn't focus on those words. He couldn't. His focus- Kyle's focus- they were one and the same at the moment, and they were concentrated solely on their own battle at hand.

Meowth looked on in amazement at what he was seeing. From what he could see through the flames, Kyle and Keith seemed to be making the exact same movements at the exact same times, as though completely and totally in sync.

And Keith was feeling it, too. Mega Gothitelle had put up a hasty Protect, and Diana looked willing and more than capable of crushing them both, she was seriously starting to get into the whole thing. But such opportunities for crushing would not happen, no, Keith and Kyle would see to that! Moreover, since Fire Lash had just failed, the way forward was clear. "Use Stomping Tantrum!" Keith commanded. And as Kyle dashed forward to pummel Mega Gothitelle, Keith too could feel the frustration that was borne of Kyle's failed Fire Lash. It was his frustration, too, he realized in that moment, and it was that frustration that would power up the Ground move.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:55 AM   #177
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Drake nodded, then he sat across Storm and unfurled a list he had tucked away in his pocket.

Well, I wanted to see if you have any plans to make a Base of your own and if you wanted my help in making one.

Another thing is, Do you or did you catch any other pokemon aside from Rolu? Like what are your supplies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe nodded,
" I have seen them be hatched and stuff, but not how they are made"
Wolfe jumped down and walked over to Rolu, reading the book's pages

"A base..."
"I may want to have one someday, but there's no real rush."

"I only have Rolu, he enjoys being outside of his pokéball."
"I really don't have anything else on me, except my notebook and a few pokéballs."

Storm took his notebook out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It....Seems that no one knows how eggs are made, then."
"Wolfe, what is it like to see an egg hatch?"

Old 04-26-2019, 02:19 AM   #178
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post
"A base..."
"I may want to have one someday, but there's no real rush."

"I only have Rolu, he enjoys being outside of his pokéball."
"I really don't have anything else on me, except my notebook and a few pokéballs."

Storm took his notebook out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It....Seems that no one knows how eggs are made, then."
"Wolfe, what is it like to see an egg hatch?"

"What do you use it for Storm? Drake scooted closer to Storm, propping his hands under his chin and had his elbows resting on the table.

"Like do you have any plans for anything?" Concern was evident in his voice as he spoke, the worry tone speaking far more about his mood than his body portrayed

------------------------------------------

Wolfe nodded cautiously, "I have watched eggs hatch, but no I have not seen how they are made"

Wolfe was shifting his tail uncomfortably but tried to not show it

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 04-26-2019, 02:27 AM   #179
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Drake's battle was going pretty roughly for him, and though Keith could hear what was being said, he didn't focus on those words. He couldn't. His focus- Kyle's focus- they were one and the same at the moment, and they were concentrated solely on their own battle at hand.

Meowth looked on in amazement at what he was seeing. From what he could see through the flames, Kyle and Keith seemed to be making the exact same movements at the exact same times, as though completely and totally in sync.

And Keith was feeling it, too. Mega Gothitelle had put up a hasty Protect, and Diana looked willing and more than capable of crushing them both, she was seriously starting to get into the whole thing. But such opportunities for crushing would not happen, no, Keith and Kyle would see to that! Moreover, since Fire Lash had just failed, the way forward was clear. "Use Stomping Tantrum!" Keith commanded. And as Kyle dashed forward to pummel Mega Gothitelle, Keith too could feel the frustration that was borne of Kyle's failed Fire Lash. It was his frustration, too, he realized in that moment, and it was that frustration that would power up the Ground move.

Stomping Tantrum grows in power if the user missed or was blocked from attacking, which right now turned the battle into your favor. Gothitelle tried and failed to block the ground type attack, and was blown backwards out through the hole she came in through. Its Ghost typing was not helping it here, for what ever reason...

Diana rushed outside, not nessicarly going after her partner but rather to avoid getting hit or hurt by the attacks. Smart, you could say but cowardly and disrespectful to her pokemon partner.

"Persy multi Time!" Diana cast her voice over to Persephone who was just about to land a critical blow onto Drake whom was pinned under her.
Using the temporary distraction Drake kicked Persephone off and rolled over to accompany you, noting your bond phenomenon with Kyle but too busy to say anything for he entered the pokemon Fight as if he were one.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 04-26-2019, 04:00 AM   #180
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"What do you use it for Storm? Drake scooted closer to Storm, propping his hands under his chin and had his elbows resting on the table.

"Like do you have any plans for anything?" Concern was evident in his voice as he spoke, the worry tone speaking far more about his mood than his body portrayed

------------------------------------------

Wolfe nodded cautiously, "I have watched eggs hatch, but no I have not seen how they are made"

Wolfe was shifting his tail uncomfortably but tried to not show it

"My notebook?"
"I use it to record my travels, even if they seem a little hazy looking back."
"The odd thing is that even I don't remember what some of the pages say."
"I sometimes wonder if there's a way to save those pages..."

"I don't have many plans, just traveling with Rolu."
"Keeping him safe."

Storm stops for a moment and hands his notebook to Drake.

"Perhaps you can make sense of it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wolfe...."
"You seem nervous, I can sense it."
"I...I won't push you on it."

Old 04-26-2019, 05:55 PM   #181
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Stomping Tantrum grows in power if the user missed or was blocked from attacking, which right now turned the battle into your favor. Gothitelle tried and failed to block the ground type attack, and was blown backwards out through the hole she came in through. Its Ghost typing was not helping it here, for what ever reason...

Diana rushed outside, not nessicarly going after her partner but rather to avoid getting hit or hurt by the attacks. Smart, you could say but cowardly and disrespectful to her pokemon partner.

"Persy multi Time!" Diana cast her voice over to Persephone who was just about to land a critical blow onto Drake whom was pinned under her.
Using the temporary distraction Drake kicked Persephone off and rolled over to accompany you, noting your bond phenomenon with Kyle but too busy to say anything for he entered the pokemon Fight as if he were one.

Stomping Tantrum- in a universe where Pokémon were not restrained by such arbitrary conditions such as four-move limits, this was a move that was always a good idea to teach to any compatible Pokémon, always a good option to have in the back pocket in case a move fails for whatever reason. And right now was no exception- the swirling pillar of flame surrounding Kyle morphed into a large fireball as the enhanced form of the Heatmor surged forward, landing a powerful bow that blasted Mega Gothitelle backwards.

With Diana rushing outside to where her Psychic/Dark/Ghost-type had been forcibly ejected to, and the fight quickly became a multi-battle. Drake was joining in on the battle, not with anything, but seemingly as himself. Keith was mildly impressed- he himself might have been 25% Gastly, but he could count his known moves on one hand, and using any of them was extremely taxing on him. But he couldn't dwell on any of that right now- his focus, along with Kyle's, was solely on the battle at hand. "All right! Fire Lash!" Keith commanded. And at this, the fireball formed itself back into a swirling pillar of fire that surrounded the Keith-Heatmor, and it was with that pyrotechnic pillar that Kyle attempted to whip Mega Gothitelle.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:54 AM   #182
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Stomping Tantrum- in a universe where Pokémon were not restrained by such arbitrary conditions such as four-move limits, this was a move that was always a good idea to teach to any compatible Pokémon, always a good option to have in the back pocket in case a move fails for whatever reason. And right now was no exception- the swirling pillar of flame surrounding Kyle morphed into a large fireball as the enhanced form of the Heatmor surged forward, landing a powerful bow that blasted Mega Gothitelle backwards.

With Diana rushing outside to where her Psychic/Dark/Ghost-type had been forcibly ejected to, and the fight quickly became a multi-battle. Drake was joining in on the battle, not with anything, but seemingly as himself. Keith was mildly impressed- he himself might have been 25% Gastly, but he could count his known moves on one hand, and using any of them was extremely taxing on him. But he couldn't dwell on any of that right now- his focus, along with Kyle's, was solely on the battle at hand. "All right! Fire Lash!" Keith commanded. And at this, the fireball formed itself back into a swirling pillar of fire that surrounded the Keith-Heatmor, and it was with that pyrotechnic pillar that Kyle attempted to whip Mega Gothitelle.

Drake was visibly starting to be tired, and Wolfe looked as if he may pass put at any moment. Though you were landong hit after undeniable hit on your opponent finally forcing her gothitelle to faint and revert back to her natural form.

But. Her job was done... She distracted you from the main battle and as you turned yourself around with Kyle you realized you were too late... Drake lay there unconscious on the ground and wolfe was valiantly trying to finish the battle and stand gaurd over his trainer. His movements were limited and slow as to not harm Drake, and therefore he was loosing the fight against Persephones Zoruark...

Though as you started to aid your new friend, a grunt came screaming out of the mansion/castle waving some kind of crystal high above his head.

Persephone actually stopped and looked super pleased. Without saying a word to you or anyone else she and Diantha ran to the grunt... Then using a Pokemon they teleported away.
Leaving the remaining grunts and Drakes pokemon scattered about, along with the castle in ruins...

Meowth slowly limped over to you and told you he tried to stop that grunt but was thrown into the wall... And he felt bad that he couldnt nag that apparently important crystal.

There probably was tons of questions racing through your head along with things that you needed to get done with first... But what would you do to help?

Wolfe after scanning the area... Collapsed on top of his trainer
Unconscious...

Old 06-01-2019, 08:31 PM   #183
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Drake was visibly starting to be tired, and Wolfe looked as if he may pass put at any moment. Though you were landong hit after undeniable hit on your opponent finally forcing her gothitelle to faint and revert back to her natural form.

But. Her job was done... She distracted you from the main battle and as you turned yourself around with Kyle you realized you were too late... Drake lay there unconscious on the ground and wolfe was valiantly trying to finish the battle and stand gaurd over his trainer. His movements were limited and slow as to not harm Drake, and therefore he was loosing the fight against Persephones Zoruark...

Though as you started to aid your new friend, a grunt came screaming out of the mansion/castle waving some kind of crystal high above his head.

Persephone actually stopped and looked super pleased. Without saying a word to you or anyone else she and Diantha ran to the grunt... Then using a Pokemon they teleported away.
Leaving the remaining grunts and Drakes pokemon scattered about, along with the castle in ruins...

Meowth slowly limped over to you and told you he tried to stop that grunt but was thrown into the wall... And he felt bad that he couldnt nag that apparently important crystal.

There probably was tons of questions racing through your head along with things that you needed to get done with first... But what would you do to help?

Wolfe after scanning the area... Collapsed on top of his trainer
Unconscious...

Fire Lash hit its mark, knocking Gothitelle clean out, but that was where the good news ended- Drake was unconscious, and Wolfe was trying to protect him, and failing miserably. But before Keith could so much as make a move to assist them, a grunt raced out of the castle, holding some kind of crystal. And evidently, that grunt did good, or by Purity's standards anyway, for Persephone looked extremely pleased by this development. She and Diana ran over to the grunt, and next thing Keith knew, they were gone. What was more, Wolfe was also unconscious on top of Drake.

The swirling flames dissipated as Kyle resumed his usual form. He and Keith exchanged looks, both of them wondering what the hell that had been, but at the same time, knowing that there were far more pressing concerns at the moment. And as if to drive that point home, Meowth came limping over. "I tried ta... ta stop dat grunt," he panted. "I was trown... inta da... da wall... Couldn't even get dat crystal..." he grunted. "Dey wanted dat sometin' fierce."

"Yeah, and they got it, which can't be good," stated Keith, looking around. "Ah, geez," he murmured. "Meowth, we gotta do something."

"But wat?" Meowth asked. "Drake and Wolfe need help, and we don't know where dose Purity folks went wit da crystal."

"Yeah, we don't... but maybe we can find out," stated Keith, clutching a Violet Cyber Ball. "It's a long shot, but if Jack can Transform into Mew again, maybe he can trace the Teleport and find out where they went." Before he could throw the ball, however, it split open of its own accord, and Jack appeared before them, using Transform right away to take the form of his own Trainer. "I take it you heard," stated Keith. "So... what do you think, Jack? Can you do it?"

"Can I do it?" grinned Jack. "You ain't talking about just some random Ditto off the streets- I'm the first of my species. Mew's firstborn. You bet your sweet ass I can do it." With that, he closed his eyes and focused, Transforming once more, taking the form of the Mythical Pokémon he considered his mother.

"Excellent," grinned Keith. He then turned to Meowth and Kyle. "You two- get Drake and Wolfe some help. Enlist the local wild Pokémon if you need to. Me, Jack, and the others will go after that crystal. We don't know what it is or what they want it for, but it can't be for anything good, so getting it back ought to be the top priority."

"Hard ta argue wit dat," Meowth nodded. "C'mon, Kyle," he added.

"Mor," Kyle replied, following Meowth. Keith and Jack, meanwhile, converged on the spot where Diana, Persephone, and the grunt had vanished from, hoping that the latter would be able to trace where they'd gone, and then Teleport them both there himself.
Old 08-17-2019, 04:51 PM   #184
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Fire Lash hit its mark, knocking Gothitelle clean out, but that was where the good news ended- Drake was unconscious, and Wolfe was trying to protect him, and failing miserably. But before Keith could so much as make a move to assist them, a grunt raced out of the castle, holding some kind of crystal. And evidently, that grunt did good, or by Purity's standards anyway, for Persephone looked extremely pleased by this development. She and Diana ran over to the grunt, and next thing Keith knew, they were gone. What was more, Wolfe was also unconscious on top of Drake.

The swirling flames dissipated as Kyle resumed his usual form. He and Keith exchanged looks, both of them wondering what the hell that had been, but at the same time, knowing that there were far more pressing concerns at the moment. And as if to drive that point home, Meowth came limping over. "I tried ta... ta stop dat grunt," he panted. "I was trown... inta da... da wall... Couldn't even get dat crystal..." he grunted. "Dey wanted dat sometin' fierce."

"Yeah, and they got it, which can't be good," stated Keith, looking around. "Ah, geez," he murmured. "Meowth, we gotta do something."

"But wat?" Meowth asked. "Drake and Wolfe need help, and we don't know where dose Purity folks went wit da crystal."

"Yeah, we don't... but maybe we can find out," stated Keith, clutching a Violet Cyber Ball. "It's a long shot, but if Jack can Transform into Mew again, maybe he can trace the Teleport and find out where they went." Before he could throw the ball, however, it split open of its own accord, and Jack appeared before them, using Transform right away to take the form of his own Trainer. "I take it you heard," stated Keith. "So... what do you think, Jack? Can you do it?"

"Can I do it?" grinned Jack. "You ain't talking about just some random Ditto off the streets- I'm the first of my species. Mew's firstborn. You bet your sweet ass I can do it." With that, he closed his eyes and focused, Transforming once more, taking the form of the Mythical Pokémon he considered his mother.

"Excellent," grinned Keith. He then turned to Meowth and Kyle. "You two- get Drake and Wolfe some help. Enlist the local wild Pokémon if you need to. Me, Jack, and the others will go after that crystal. We don't know what it is or what they want it for, but it can't be for anything good, so getting it back ought to be the top priority."

"Hard ta argue wit dat," Meowth nodded. "C'mon, Kyle," he added.

"Mor," Kyle replied, following Meowth. Keith and Jack, meanwhile, converged on the spot where Diana, Persephone, and the grunt had vanished from, hoping that the latter would be able to trace where they'd gone, and then Teleport them both there himself.

You and Jack teleported hopeful that you went to the same spot that those sisters went to just moments before.

While Kyle and Meowth were trying to get Drake and Wolfe inside the mansion's medical bay, asking help from the wild pokemon that seemed to love Drake despite not being owned by him or at least that Meowth and Kyle knew of.

A Machamp came over and slung both Drake and the Arcanine over its shoulders and started slumping over to the med bay. While the rest of the other pokemon were getting healed by a pair of Audino, and those that were healed were working on cleaning up and tying up those remaining grunts and forcing their pokemon to go into their pokeballs.
Inside there were Minncino and Chinchino sweaping the floors with their tails and various Pyschic types were using their powers to pick up and fix things... apparently Drake was well stocked to fix up his mansion as there was a whole Ballroomsized area with cleaning and fixing tools.

In the Med bay itself there was a Blissy and Roserade attempting to heal Drake and Wolfe, but it was clear it would take sometime before they woke up.

A burning question was that what the freaking thing was it that enticed those sisters so much to attack Drake directly at his home base?......

It may be good to go asking his pokemon, but there was the chance that only Wolfe and Drake knew exactly what it was. Didn't hurt to ask or help out though.

Old 08-17-2019, 04:59 PM   #185
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"My notebook?"
"I use it to record my travels, even if they seem a little hazy looking back."
"The odd thing is that even I don't remember what some of the pages say."
"I sometimes wonder if there's a way to save those pages..."

"I don't have many plans, just traveling with Rolu."
"Keeping him safe."

Storm stops for a moment and hands his notebook to Drake.

"Perhaps you can make sense of it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wolfe...."
"You seem nervous, I can sense it."
"I...I won't push you on it."

Drake took the notebook and flipped through it, and as he read it, it got clearer that Storm had seemingly hit his head at some point during his travels.

Sentences started and then wandered off into weird rambling, also showing that he had no self confidence. And his memory was horrible too.

"Storm.... Are you sure you are okay?
You seem to have no self confidence in your own ability as a trainer, and you appear to have horrible memory past a week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe shifted and nodded, he wasn't ready to share what he knew and felt with the Riolu, and he was glad the Emotion pokemon wasn't going to pry into what Wolfe knew and felt.

"Is there other books you would like to read?"

Old 08-17-2019, 06:24 PM   #186
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

You and Jack teleported hopeful that you went to the same spot that those sisters went to just moments before.

While Kyle and Meowth were trying to get Drake and Wolfe inside the mansion's medical bay, asking help from the wild pokemon that seemed to love Drake despite not being owned by him or at least that Meowth and Kyle knew of.

A Machamp came over and slung both Drake and the Arcanine over its shoulders and started slumping over to the med bay. While the rest of the other pokemon were getting healed by a pair of Audino, and those that were healed were working on cleaning up and tying up those remaining grunts and forcing their pokemon to go into their pokeballs.
Inside there were Minncino and Chinchino sweaping the floors with their tails and various Pyschic types were using their powers to pick up and fix things... apparently Drake was well stocked to fix up his mansion as there was a whole Ballroomsized area with cleaning and fixing tools.

In the Med bay itself there was a Blissy and Roserade attempting to heal Drake and Wolfe, but it was clear it would take sometime before they woke up.

A burning question was that what the freaking thing was it that enticed those sisters so much to attack Drake directly at his home base?......

It may be good to go asking his pokemon, but there was the chance that only Wolfe and Drake knew exactly what it was. Didn't hurt to ask or help out though.

Keith was no stranger to Teleport travel, though in most cases, he'd go into it with certainty of the destination. Or the intended destination, at least- there have been occasions where his Qwilfish and Smeargle had inadvertently Teleported him to different locales than what he intended. However, Keith wasn't about to doubt Jack here- this Ditto was undeniably skilled, currently in the form of the most perfect likeness of Mew any Ditto could ever hope to achieve without being in the presence of the mon itself. For a Mythical Pokémon of Mew's caliber, tracking a Teleport user and following it to its destination as easy as defeating a Shedinja in a hailstorm, and for what essentially qualified as Mew's firstborn, neither Keith nor Jack had any reason to doubt that it would be just as easy.

Therefore, when the duo appeared in a forest, Keith looked around expectantly. "They gotta have a hideout of some sort," he stated. "Jack, can you do some kind of Psychic scan or something?"

I'll bet, came the telepathic response. I'mma give it a try.

Keith nodded, and continued to search himself. Here, the weird real estate laws of Fizzytopia's past were coming in handy- many Trainers within the region, including Keith himself, had lived in treehouse Secret Bases and called them home. Over the years, Keith got adequately adept at affirming arboreal accommodations, and thus was fairly confident that even a well-hid hideout couldn't hide from him for too long.

~~~~~

Back at Drake's place, numerous Pokémon came to the aid of Drake and Wolfe. Meowth and Kyle helped out however they could, but by and large, the locals had things pretty well covered.

"Man," Meowth sighed as he finally was able to take a seat. "Dis ain't how I was picturin' today goin'."

"Nor I," agreed the Heatmor sitting beside Meowth. "Though likely for additional reasons as well."

"Yeah, like, wat was dat wat dat went on in dat battle dere?" Meowth asked. "Youse got all cloaked in swirlin' flames, and youse looked a bit different as well."

"I... I'm not completely sure," conceded Kyle. "All I know is, when this occurred, I felt as though myself and Keith were one with each other, our minds and hearts in perfect sync. Is... is this what Luna meant by Bond Phenomenon?" he speculated out loud.

"Ya know, it could be," shrugged Meowth. "But now fer question numba two- wat did dose Purity folks want dat crystal so badly fer?"

"Nothing good, for certain," growled Kyle. "And we don't even know what that crystal is, either."

"Well, I say we do some diggin'," stated Meowth as he stood up. "Ask around, see if da locals know anyting."

"It's entirely possible it's only known to Drake and Wolfe," Kyle advised Meowth, although he too stood up.

"Yeah, but until dey wake up, I ain't just gonna sit around and do nuttin'," said Meowth. "C'mon, let's get some answers." Indeed, they intended to start asking whichever Pokémon they could first get the attention of.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:28 AM   #187
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Drake took the notebook and flipped through it, and as he read it, it got clearer that Storm had seemingly hit his head at some point during his travels.

Sentences started and then wandered off into weird rambling, also showing that he had no self confidence. And his memory was horrible too.

"Storm.... Are you sure you are okay?
You seem to have no self confidence in your own ability as a trainer, and you appear to have horrible memory past a week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe shifted and nodded, he wasn't ready to share what he knew and felt with the Riolu, and he was glad the Emotion pokemon wasn't going to pry into what Wolfe knew and felt.

"Is there other books you would like to read?"

"I am unsure, it feels like there are gaps that shouldn't be there, like there are times when I may not really be myself."
Storm sighed.
"But it's probably all nonsense, I am probably just a scatterbrain."
"Regarding me as a trainer...Well, the bond between Rolu and me is one of reliance and care."
"I am not really a...Pokémon trainer in the normal way."
"My confidence is lacking because I know that I eventually won't be able to protect Rolu anymore."
Storm looked away.

"My apologies for rambling on."

Rolu glanced at the bookcase.
"Mmm..."
"Are there...Books about other places?"
"Other realms..?"

Old 08-19-2019, 08:41 PM   #188
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith was no stranger to Teleport travel, though in most cases, he'd go into it with certainty of the destination. Or the intended destination, at least- there have been occasions where his Qwilfish and Smeargle had inadvertently Teleported him to different locales than what he intended. However, Keith wasn't about to doubt Jack here- this Ditto was undeniably skilled, currently in the form of the most perfect likeness of Mew any Ditto could ever hope to achieve without being in the presence of the mon itself. For a Mythical Pokémon of Mew's caliber, tracking a Teleport user and following it to its destination as easy as defeating a Shedinja in a hailstorm, and for what essentially qualified as Mew's firstborn, neither Keith nor Jack had any reason to doubt that it would be just as easy.

Therefore, when the duo appeared in a forest, Keith looked around expectantly. "They gotta have a hideout of some sort," he stated. "Jack, can you do some kind of Psychic scan or something?"

I'll bet, came the telepathic response. I'mma give it a try.

Keith nodded, and continued to search himself. Here, the weird real estate laws of Fizzytopia's past were coming in handy- many Trainers within the region, including Keith himself, had lived in treehouse Secret Bases and called them home. Over the years, Keith got adequately adept at affirming arboreal accommodations, and thus was fairly confident that even a well-hid hideout couldn't hide from him for too long.

~~~~~

Back at Drake's place, numerous Pokémon came to the aid of Drake and Wolfe. Meowth and Kyle helped out however they could, but by and large, the locals had things pretty well covered.

"Man," Meowth sighed as he finally was able to take a seat. "Dis ain't how I was picturin' today goin'."

"Nor I," agreed the Heatmor sitting beside Meowth. "Though likely for additional reasons as well."

"Yeah, like, wat was dat wat dat went on in dat battle dere?" Meowth asked. "Youse got all cloaked in swirlin' flames, and youse looked a bit different as well."

"I... I'm not completely sure," conceded Kyle. "All I know is, when this occurred, I felt as though myself and Keith were one with each other, our minds and hearts in perfect sync. Is... is this what Luna meant by Bond Phenomenon?" he speculated out loud.

"Ya know, it could be," shrugged Meowth. "But now fer question numba two- wat did dose Purity folks want dat crystal so badly fer?"

"Nothing good, for certain," growled Kyle. "And we don't even know what that crystal is, either."

"Well, I say we do some diggin'," stated Meowth as he stood up. "Ask around, see if da locals know anyting."

"It's entirely possible it's only known to Drake and Wolfe," Kyle advised Meowth, although he too stood up.

"Yeah, but until dey wake up, I ain't just gonna sit around and do nuttin'," said Meowth. "C'mon, let's get some answers." Indeed, they intended to start asking whichever Pokémon they could first get the attention of.

As you started searching for a tree house style house or base your first instinct was to hide away in the tree foliage itself...

So far there was nothing to the naked eye but there surely had to be something, also you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched, perhaps it was wild pokemon but there was always the chance there were guards or cameras, hell even pokemon owned by the grunts.

But you soon happened to pick up on the sounds of a big commotion, the sounds of shouting and a familiar shrill voice that you hear literally moments before.

You and Jack nodded to each other thinking that there was no way it wasn't them so the two of you slowly but surely made your way over to where you heard the sounds.

And ooh boy did you find some jackpot.
Diana and Persephone were indeed out in the open of a clearing in front of a clearly old and abandoned temple. Vines grew up the side of this temple, blooming with beautiful flowers, the grey old deteriorating bricks looked superbly old but yet still very sturdy. This temple itself wasn't much but that's not the point here apparently. Diana and Persephone were looking to preform some kind of ritual here in the middle of the temple. With the crystal that they stole from Drake's base. This particular Crystal was unique looking for it was rainbow colored and appeared to give off this vibe about it..... in fact the more that you looked.... the more you noticed everything around the crystal everything seemed vibrant.... and also Persephone didn't seem to want to touch it more than she needed to and had it in a container.

mhhhmmmmm something was surely up with this crystal.

Old 08-19-2019, 09:46 PM   #189
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

As you started searching for a tree house style house or base your first instinct was to hide away in the tree foliage itself...

So far there was nothing to the naked eye but there surely had to be something, also you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched, perhaps it was wild pokemon but there was always the chance there were guards or cameras, hell even pokemon owned by the grunts.

But you soon happened to pick up on the sounds of a big commotion, the sounds of shouting and a familiar shrill voice that you hear literally moments before.

You and Jack nodded to each other thinking that there was no way it wasn't them so the two of you slowly but surely made your way over to where you heard the sounds.

And ooh boy did you find some jackpot.
Diana and Persephone were indeed out in the open of a clearing in front of a clearly old and abandoned temple. Vines grew up the side of this temple, blooming with beautiful flowers, the grey old deteriorating bricks looked superbly old but yet still very sturdy. This temple itself wasn't much but that's not the point here apparently. Diana and Persephone were looking to preform some kind of ritual here in the middle of the temple. With the crystal that they stole from Drake's base. This particular Crystal was unique looking for it was rainbow colored and appeared to give off this vibe about it..... in fact the more that you looked.... the more you noticed everything around the crystal everything seemed vibrant.... and also Persephone didn't seem to want to touch it more than she needed to and had it in a container.

mhhhmmmmm something was surely up with this crystal.

At first, nothing could be seen. Not that this deterred Keith or Jack any, of course- anything worth finding out here would surely take some searching. And all the while, they couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched. This was especially evident as Jack went invisible, making further use of Mew's capabilities, the better to avoid any sort of unwanted attention.

And then, there was a big commotion. Keith and Jack, at once, headed over to the source, having recognized a rather shrill voice. And sure enough, they came to a clearing before an ancient, abandoned temple. And standing before said temple was none other than Diana and Persephone. And they had the crystal. It was in some sort of container at this point, and everything around it seemed more vibrant than it usually would. Clearly they were about to get some manner of ritual underway with this crystal. As Keith had guessed, it was clearly a key component in whatever this ritual would entail. This could not be allowed to happen.

So what's the plan? came Jack's voice in Keith's head.

We gotta get that crystal back, Keith thought back, very much grateful that Jack was currently Transformed into something with telepathic capabilities- much harder to overhear than whispering. Jack, do you know-

I'mma stop you right there, Jack's thoughts interrupted. Pretty damn sure I know literally every move Mew can conceivably learn.

Excellent, Keith thought back. Provided this really does include Trick? he added.

Naturally, Jack replied telepathically.

Then give me your Quick Powder, Keith instructed Jack. And use Trick to get that crystal and container- be sure you get them both, just to be on the safe side, I feel like there's a reason they don't want to touch it at this point.

Shouldn't be a problem, Jack responded, as a small bag of Quick Powder appeared seemingly out of nowhere and fell into Keith's hand. The bag and the Quick Powder within count as one item for Trick's purposes, don't see why this would be any different.

Good point, Keith agreed. Once we got the crystal, Teleport us back to Drake's place.

I like this plan, stated Jack. Short, sweet, and to the point. And if things don't go quite as smoothly?

Keith's fingers brushed up against the balls on his belt. ...we'll improvise if we have to, he thought back. Tinnitus, Eon, and Neville are all ready to go if need be, and I know you're no slouch yourself.

Damn straight, agreed Jack. Let's get this show on the road. And with that, though invisible, he prepared to psychically swipe the crystal, get it back, and then get him and Keith the hell outta there. Would things work as simply as they were hoping? Only time would tell...

~~~~~

Back in the base, Meowth and Kyle approached the Blissey and Roserade that were helping Drake and Wolfe, waiting of course until they weren't so busy. "Pardon us," Kyle addressed them. "My name is Kyle, and this is my associate Meowth. Our Trainer is friends with Drake."

"We wanted ta ask about dat crystal ting dat dose people made off wit from here," Meowth added. "Is dere any chance youse knows wat it's all about? Our Trainer's already off lookin' ta get it back, cuz wateva dey wants it fer, it can't be fer nuttin' good."
Old 09-27-2019, 04:40 PM   #190
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
At first, nothing could be seen. Not that this deterred Keith or Jack any, of course- anything worth finding out here would surely take some searching. And all the while, they couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched. This was especially evident as Jack went invisible, making further use of Mew's capabilities, the better to avoid any sort of unwanted attention.

And then, there was a big commotion. Keith and Jack, at once, headed over to the source, having recognized a rather shrill voice. And sure enough, they came to a clearing before an ancient, abandoned temple. And standing before said temple was none other than Diana and Persephone. And they had the crystal. It was in some sort of container at this point, and everything around it seemed more vibrant than it usually would. Clearly they were about to get some manner of ritual underway with this crystal. As Keith had guessed, it was clearly a key component in whatever this ritual would entail. This could not be allowed to happen.

So what's the plan? came Jack's voice in Keith's head.

We gotta get that crystal back, Keith thought back, very much grateful that Jack was currently Transformed into something with telepathic capabilities- much harder to overhear than whispering. Jack, do you know-

I'mma stop you right there, Jack's thoughts interrupted. Pretty damn sure I know literally every move Mew can conceivably learn.

Excellent, Keith thought back. Provided this really does include Trick? he added.

Naturally, Jack replied telepathically.

Then give me your Quick Powder, Keith instructed Jack. And use Trick to get that crystal and container- be sure you get them both, just to be on the safe side, I feel like there's a reason they don't want to touch it at this point.

Shouldn't be a problem, Jack responded, as a small bag of Quick Powder appeared seemingly out of nowhere and fell into Keith's hand. The bag and the Quick Powder within count as one item for Trick's purposes, don't see why this would be any different.

Good point, Keith agreed. Once we got the crystal, Teleport us back to Drake's place.

I like this plan, stated Jack. Short, sweet, and to the point. And if things don't go quite as smoothly?

Keith's fingers brushed up against the balls on his belt. ...we'll improvise if we have to, he thought back. Tinnitus, Eon, and Neville are all ready to go if need be, and I know you're no slouch yourself.

Damn straight, agreed Jack. Let's get this show on the road. And with that, though invisible, he prepared to psychically swipe the crystal, get it back, and then get him and Keith the hell outta there. Would things work as simply as they were hoping? Only time would tell...

~~~~~

Back in the base, Meowth and Kyle approached the Blissey and Roserade that were helping Drake and Wolfe, waiting of course until they weren't so busy. "Pardon us," Kyle addressed them. "My name is Kyle, and this is my associate Meowth. Our Trainer is friends with Drake."

"We wanted ta ask about dat crystal ting dat dose people made off wit from here," Meowth added. "Is dere any chance youse knows wat it's all about? Our Trainer's already off lookin' ta get it back, cuz wateva dey wants it fer, it can't be fer nuttin' good."

Jack took the quick powder and swapped it with the Crystal with its casing, as soon as you guys did you turned to teleport and suddenly you were back to the point of preforming the swap.

What the actual heck just happened?
You two tried to preform it again and were able to successfully teleport away.

A instant Uproar of confusion and screaming were all you two heard before you went back to the mansion.

But something peculiar happened the moment your feet touched the ground, there was some kind of barrier that stopped you from teleporting inside the mansion, and you could clearly see that it was still in shambles and there were pokemon trying to repair it, but you could also see a transparent almost glass like barrier that pushed you a good distance from the mansion

Interesting, tho this poses the question well actually quite a few about how you got in the first time if this was always up, and if it was then how did Purity get in, but theres also the fact that if this was only set up just now then who made it?

You reached out to touch the barrier and noticed you could slide right in. Hmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both pokemon working on Drake and wolfe shook their heads, " We cannot answer because we dont know"

Looks like you would have to wait till they woke up.

Old 09-27-2019, 04:44 PM   #191
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Wow, this is a huge house." Danny said. Poker yawned vacantly, as, Danny contemplated what he was here for.
"I'm here to battle Drake." Danny thought within himself.
He knocked on the door, as he waited for Drake to open the door.
Old 09-27-2019, 06:49 PM   #192
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Jack took the quick powder and swapped it with the Crystal with its casing, as soon as you guys did you turned to teleport and suddenly you were back to the point of preforming the swap.

What the actual heck just happened?
You two tried to preform it again and were able to successfully teleport away.

A instant Uproar of confusion and screaming were all you two heard before you went back to the mansion.

But something peculiar happened the moment your feet touched the ground, there was some kind of barrier that stopped you from teleporting inside the mansion, and you could clearly see that it was still in shambles and there were pokemon trying to repair it, but you could also see a transparent almost glass like barrier that pushed you a good distance from the mansion

Interesting, tho this poses the question well actually quite a few about how you got in the first time if this was always up, and if it was then how did Purity get in, but theres also the fact that if this was only set up just now then who made it?

You reached out to touch the barrier and noticed you could slide right in. Hmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both pokemon working on Drake and wolfe shook their heads, " We cannot answer because we dont know"

Looks like you would have to wait till they woke up.

(minor note- Jack didn't swap his Quick Powder for the crystal- he actually handed it off to Keith before using Trick specifically so that didn't happen, and doing so would not impact the effectiveness of Trick- it will still work if one side has an item and the other doesn't.)

To Keith and Jack's mutual satisfaction, Trick went off without a hitch. There seemed to be some sort of minor hiccup when attempting to Teleport away, but a second attempt proved successful.

...mostly.

"What the..." Keith murmured, looking around, while Jack Transformed into the likeness of his Trainer. "Jack, why are we outside?"

"Beats the heck outta me," the Ditto shrugged. "I was shooting for inside, but this is as far as it let me go. There's some kinda barrier in place, though."

"Yeah, yeah, I see it," Keith nodded. "Weird. I definitely don't remember this being here when I first arrived."

"Maybe it's some kinda security measure," Jack suggested. "Drake could have it set up to prevent unwanted Teleport intruders."

"In that case, wonder why it wasn't up earlier," remarked Keith.

"Maybe it's connected to his backup generator because it's an emergency measure?" shrugged Jack.

"Huh. That could be," nodded Keith." He reached out experimentally and found his hand went right through the barrier. "OK, yeah, this ain't keeping us from walking in, thank Arceus, so let's move," he stated, leading the way towards the mansion.

~~~~~

Kyle nodded. "Thank you all the same," he replied, before turning to Meowth. "I did say this was a possibility," he said.

"Ehhh, yeah, I know," groaned Meowth. "Alright, I guess we just gotta wait fer 'em ta wake up," he conceded.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #193
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
"Wow, this is a huge house." Danny said. Poker yawned vacantly, as, Danny contemplated what he was here for.
"I'm here to battle Drake." Danny thought within himself.
He knocked on the door, as he waited for Drake to open the door.

( unless you wish to join in a certain timeline ima put you just slighty after Stormingwolfs and Missingno.Masters adventure times )

You decided you wanted to battle Drake, for what ever reason you had in mind. as you stood by the big front door... minuets seemed to pass...

Hmm. Before you decided to give up and try again later you heard some pretty loud noises coming around from the back side of the mansion / castle like base that Drake called home.

Curious...
Perhaps it would be alright if you wandered about the base?
Surely nothing would be wrong if you just wandered around.

Old 10-10-2019, 12:33 PM   #194
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Mouth gaping in awe, Danny decided to look around. "Man, this house is huge." He said to the Slowpoke on his shoulder, which was lightly dozing, much to Danny's amusement.
"All you do is sleep, huh?" Danny said, only to be met by a vacant stare. He continued to walk around, his hands in his pockets, whistling a tune, which he heard during his battles in the Sludge Wave Colosseum. He gazed at the enormous castle, wondering what he'd find in there.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:43 PM   #195
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
(minor note- Jack didn't swap his Quick Powder for the crystal- he actually handed it off to Keith before using Trick specifically so that didn't happen, and doing so would not impact the effectiveness of Trick- it will still work if one side has an item and the other doesn't.)

To Keith and Jack's mutual satisfaction, Trick went off without a hitch. There seemed to be some sort of minor hiccup when attempting to Teleport away, but a second attempt proved successful.

...mostly.

"What the..." Keith murmured, looking around, while Jack Transformed into the likeness of his Trainer. "Jack, why are we outside?"

"Beats the heck outta me," the Ditto shrugged. "I was shooting for inside, but this is as far as it let me go. There's some kinda barrier in place, though."

"Yeah, yeah, I see it," Keith nodded. "Weird. I definitely don't remember this being here when I first arrived."

"Maybe it's some kinda security measure," Jack suggested. "Drake could have it set up to prevent unwanted Teleport intruders."

"In that case, wonder why it wasn't up earlier," remarked Keith.

"Maybe it's connected to his backup generator because it's an emergency measure?" shrugged Jack.

"Huh. That could be," nodded Keith." He reached out experimentally and found his hand went right through the barrier. "OK, yeah, this ain't keeping us from walking in, thank Arceus, so let's move," he stated, leading the way towards the mansion.

~~~~~

Kyle nodded. "Thank you all the same," he replied, before turning to Meowth. "I did say this was a possibility," he said.

"Ehhh, yeah, I know," groaned Meowth. "Alright, I guess we just gotta wait fer 'em ta wake up," he conceded.

Walking to the mansion did not take long, and as you came to where the door use to stand you saw a bunch of pokemon already hard at work trying to fix up the place, it was apparent this mansion got repaired often enough that these wild pokemon knew what to do to repair it.

Making your way through the mansion to the Med bay you found Kyle and Meowth, watching over a Gardevior, Blissy and a Roserade working healing moves on Drake and Wolfe, the latter of which was stiring enough to be considered awake.

"What happened?" His mental voice cut through the air, deeper than before and much more beast like, Wolfe also seemed to be emitting a low deep growl.

Perhaps it was best to fill him in on what happened since he and Drake blacked out. He may be able to answer all the questions you surely all had since he and Drake were mind linked...

Old 10-11-2019, 03:49 PM   #196
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"I am unsure, it feels like there are gaps that shouldn't be there, like there are times when I may not really be myself."
Storm sighed.
"But it's probably all nonsense, I am probably just a scatterbrain."
"Regarding me as a trainer...Well, the bond between Rolu and me is one of reliance and care."
"I am not really a...Pokémon trainer in the normal way."
"My confidence is lacking because I know that I eventually won't be able to protect Rolu anymore."
Storm looked away.

"My apologies for rambling on."

Rolu glanced at the bookcase.
"Mmm..."
"Are there...Books about other places?"
"Other realms..?"

"First up, don't ever be sorry unless you purposely did something and it did not work out.
Its better to be strong, take it in stride, Ask for help when needed and do your absolute best for everything."

It sounded as if Drake were speaking from experience himself.

He handed Storm back his journal and then sat silent for a bit, lost in thought it seemed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"no... we dont have books about those kinds you speak of, we might however soon enough, Drake likes to spend his spare cash into this place and he may mass order a bunch of books on that subject if i remind him. "

Wolfe rolled over so he was upside down looking up at the ceiling

Old 10-11-2019, 04:02 PM   #197
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Mouth gaping in awe, Danny decided to look around. "Man, this house is huge." He said to the Slowpoke on his shoulder, which was lightly dozing, much to Danny's amusement.
"All you do is sleep, huh?" Danny said, only to be met by a vacant stare. He continued to walk around, his hands in his pockets, whistling a tune, which he heard during his battles in the Sludge Wave Colosseum. He gazed at the enormous castle, wondering what he'd find in there.

On the other side of the mansion, where the noises seemed to be drifting from, was a huge outdoor festival of sorts.

There was a lot of pokemon mingling around, there where hand made stands with booths full of different berries and fruits ( you noticed there was only pokemon oriented stuff, nothing there for humans, at leas that you could see yet )

As you wandered in more you soon noticed a man standing next to an impossibly huge Arcanine, what was special about this Arcanine was at least double the size of normal Arcanine, and it had a green streak through the one side of its mane on its head and it seem to have a darker bronzy grey color to its stripes.

The man on the other hand was pretty average, Aburn hair (with a green streak as well you noticed ) and about 6'2", His hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and there were no other noticeable features aside from the hint of a tattoo on his back that extended somewhat down to his elbows.

Old 10-11-2019, 06:34 PM   #198
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Walking to the mansion did not take long, and as you came to where the door use to stand you saw a bunch of pokemon already hard at work trying to fix up the place, it was apparent this mansion got repaired often enough that these wild pokemon knew what to do to repair it.

Making your way through the mansion to the Med bay you found Kyle and Meowth, watching over a Gardevior, Blissy and a Roserade working healing moves on Drake and Wolfe, the latter of which was stiring enough to be considered awake.

"What happened?" His mental voice cut through the air, deeper than before and much more beast like, Wolfe also seemed to be emitting a low deep growl.

Perhaps it was best to fill him in on what happened since he and Drake blacked out. He may be able to answer all the questions you surely all had since he and Drake were mind linked...

The barrier, thankfully, did not prevent them from simply walking in. Oddly, a number of wild Pokémon could be seen making repairs. "Wow," Jack remarked. "How fucked up does this place get that the local wild Pokémon know how to repair it?"

"That is an extremely good question," stated Keith. "But right now, let's get in there."

"Right," nodded Jack, and so on they went.

As they entered the med bay, Meowth and Kyle perked up. "Keith!" he exclaimed, running over to Jack. "Eh- wait, which one o' youse is Keith?"

Jack turned to Keith with an absolutely diabolical grin, but Keith smiled and shook his head. "Time and place for everything, Jack."

"Spoilsport," Jack pouted jokingly, before altering the hat part to resemble a giant cheeseburger.

"Alright, neva mind dat- wat happened?" Meowth persisted.

At the same moment, however, the same question cut through the air- it was Wolfe's mental voice, albeit deeper than before.

"Alright- so, Meowth got thrashed by this Purity Grunt," Keith began.

"Gee, way ta build me-owth up," Meowth remarked dryly.

"-and they wanted this crystal, dunno what its deal is, but they wanted it something fierce," Keith continued as though Meowth hadn't spoken. At this, Jack produced the container with the crystal in it. "So me and Jack, we went after them and got it back. Didn't take much to do it- Jack, as Mew, could use Switcheroo, and I made sure to take away his Quick Powder beforehand- fine, fine," he added, rolling his eyes as he dropped the bag of Quick Powder into Jack's obnoxiously outstretched hand. "So yeah, we got the crystal back. I don't know what it is or what they wanted it for, but if they wanted it that badly, it couldn't be for anything good, so... well, we got it back," he stated.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:40 AM   #199
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

On the other side of the mansion, where the noises seemed to be drifting from, was a huge outdoor festival of sorts.

There was a lot of pokemon mingling around, there where hand made stands with booths full of different berries and fruits ( you noticed there was only pokemon oriented stuff, nothing there for humans, at leas that you could see yet )

As you wandered in more you soon noticed a man standing next to an impossibly huge Arcanine, what was special about this Arcanine was at least double the size of normal Arcanine, and it had a green streak through the one side of its mane on its head and it seem to have a darker bronzy grey color to its stripes.

The man on the other hand was pretty average, Aburn hair (with a green streak as well you noticed ) and about 6'2", His hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and there were no other noticeable features aside from the hint of a tattoo on his back that extended somewhat down to his elbows.

"You must be Drake." Danny said. "I'm here to battle you, if you'd like." Danny said awkwardly.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:11 AM   #200
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"You must be Drake." Danny said. "I'm here to battle you, if you'd like." Danny said awkwardly.

Drake turned to look at you and smiled for a moment.

"Sure, you can join me for a half time match, What's your name? And do you want to do 1v1 or..?"

Drake nodded over to where two pokemon were battling
A Magnezone and Electivire, both were using electric moves but it seemed the goal was to outlast each other... Not knock the other unconscious because both were aiming at some distant target.

Wolfe, the Arcanine who easily was twice the size of normal Arcanines looked you up and down before returning his gaze back to the match

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases