UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2022, 11:10 PM   #2551
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Dropping off this pre-incubated Enigma Egg for hatching, thank you!
As you enter the Hatchery, you are met with a decidedly alarming sight. A gigantic creature of muscle and hair, standing close to ten feet in height, is not only standing right there in the waiting room, but notices you immediately and even makes his way over to you! However, it quickly becomes apparent that this Grimmsnarl means you no harm. The gentle, polite mannerisms, the utter lack of mischief or malice in the facial expression, and surely you in particular also picked up on that genuinely good-intentioned aura, yes? In any case, the Grimmsnarl bows to you in greeting, making its body hair stick straight up into the air in the process, as though attempting to reassure you that this bow is not in fact the makings of a False Surrender. You wonder if maybe this is something he's had to consider- Grimmsnarl's evolution line, after all, was known to have something of a... reputation.

In any case, however, this one clearly means you no harm, and so as he gestures for you to follow him, you do so. The Grimmsnarl leads you into the back room, and over to his Trainer, who smiles as she recognizes you. "Good to see you, Jake," Maribel Masters greets you. "Just in time, too- look!" she adds, gesturing to your Egg. Indeed, the Egg, which has been emitting a faint glow this whole time, was now glowing brightly and getting brighter by the second. The time was nigh! And indeed, just as the Egg gets so bright that you can't look directly at it... it's over, just like that. Looking back over at it, you no longer see an Egg; instead, you see a fiery little creature. Maribel is clearly no stranger to the species, going over to help the Hatchery staff in looking over the newborn, assessing its health, and it's Maribel who reports back to you. "Completely healthy," she says with a smile. "He won't be able to evolve, but my dad has one of those and he doesn't let that stop him. Go on, go and meet him," she encourages you.

Zorchic: Salandit♂ hatched from the Egg!
Old 11-28-2022, 05:44 AM   #2552
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Turning in Egg Slot 2 for a Modern Flying Egg.
Hatching.
Old 11-28-2022, 05:48 AM   #2553
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Using my final Breeding Slot for the year: dropping off my Male Cufant to breed with Missingno. Master's Shiny Metagross! I keep the Beldum egg that this lovely game allows to exist xD

Name: Gandra
Species: Cufant
Level: 27
Obtained: Hatchery
Held item: -
Nature: Calm
Ability: Heavy Metal
Moves: Bulldoze, Growl, Iron Defense, Rock Smash, Rollout, Stomp, Tackle
Bond: 10
Contest Stats: 0
Old 11-28-2022, 11:08 AM   #2554
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my Shiny Metagross to breed with KingSalmon's male Cufant, and confirming that KingSalmon keeps the Egg from this pairing. Phenac's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Phenac
Species: Metagross (Shiny; )
Level: 57
Type: Steel/Psychic
Attacks: Hammer Arm, Take Down, Metal Claw, Confusion, Magnet Rise, Pursuit, Scary Face, Bullet Punch, Miracle Eye, Zen Headbutt, Agility, Psychic, Meteor Mash, Iron Defense, Body Slam, Flash Cannon, Bulldoze, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Thunder Punch, Rock Slide, Stomping Tantrum, Power-Up Punch, Tackle, Meteor Beam, Double Team, Gummi Bomb (Fire), Vacuum Wave, Telekinesis, Dynamic Punch, Steel Beam, Hyper Beam.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Evolution:
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Clear Body
Bond: 18
Cute stat: 40
Beauty stat: 40
Tough stat: 40
Smart stat: 40
Cool stat: 40
Obtained: Mega Valley (Global Trade Station)
Bio:
Phenac was one of many Pokémon drawn in by the faint traces of Mega Evolution energy still given off by Mega Valley. In the absence of any Metagrossite, it became angry and started to vent its frustration on a wild Charizard, until Keith Masters and Gavin Golurkson intervened, culminating in Gavin catching the Metagross. Phenac keeps to itself, quietly analyzing its current situation with its powerful brains before determining how to act. Its mechanical demeanor does not endear it to its teammates, but some of them try and befriend the Metagross regardless. Curiously, Phenac developed a tendency to hang out with Dudley, leaving nobody truly sure as to how such a friendship could have been forged. As far as Gavin goes, Phenac considers it a simple matter- Gavin's strategies were what led to its downfall in battle and subsequent capture; ergo, Gavin is worth listening to. Whether this amounts to genuine respect on the Metagross's part is as yet unknown, but Gavin likes to think it does, and will think so unless given reason to suspect otherwise.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:21 AM   #2555
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
You enter the Hatchery, and right away you notice something looking very much out of place. A fish out of water. And quite literally so- you see a Seaking flopping on the floor, though helpless as he looks, he adamantly refuses help from all who offer it to him. Moreover, upon seeing you, he bounds right over, refusing to let his more aquatic stature hinder him on land. "Sea, king, sea," he greets you, before flopping in the direction of the back room. Well, with all the trouble this guy's going to, at this point, why wouldn't you follow him?

Once in the back room, Seaking leads you over to a frankly alarming-looking man. Tall, physically built, dressed like a pirate, right down to the eyepatch covering what for most people would be a perfectly functional right eye. His grin, however, is a genuine, reassuring one. "Yarr," he greets you. "Ahoy, lad. Hope Seaking here didn't worry ye none," he adds, patting the Goldfish Pokémon. "He be fine bein' out o' water fer a little bit, I promise ye he'll get a good long refreshin' swim before much more longer. Bein' honest, t'weren't me first choice to assist me in volunteerin' here today- more intendin' to help me Cloyster come outta his shell, bad pun fully intended, har harr," he chortles. "But me Seaking be stubborn as a Mudbray," he added. "Once he sets his sights on somethin', ain't no deterrin' 'im. Ain't that right, Seaking?"

"Seeeeaking!" Seaking nods emphatically.

"Yarr, but ne'er mind that- looks like yer Egg be about to hatch!" Tom states, turning his attention to your Egg, and indeed, he seems to be right! The faint glow that had been emanating from your Egg all this time is steadily intensifying, and by now you can hardly even look directly at the Egg. And then, quite suddenly, it is done. The Egg is no more- in its place stands a young yet feisty creature. Indeed, though the Hatchery staff members converge upon it to assess its health, this seems almost unnecessary- it's clear this newborn is in good health, and indeed they inform you as such before stepping aside, letting you get to know your newest Pokémon for the first time.

Gemini Spark: Scraggy♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Thunder Punch! Truly a shocking development!
You know, it's actually interesting that this come up because this was the first Pokemon I have ever hatched out of an egg in Fizzytopia, but unlike that first Scraggy I have a feeling I might like this one! Here you go into this Mummy Ball... Lemon!
Old 11-28-2022, 11:32 PM   #2556
myahoo
Soul Badge

Spoiler: show
Quote:
You, meanwhile, are approached not by the Dracozolt, but by the less bizarre-looking of the two. Of course, considering that this one is a Rhyhorn, perhaps that isn't the greatest comfort. Still, the Rhyhorn doesn't look aggressive, and is clearly moving carefully, so as to not cause any accidental property damage. Or... person damage, for that matter. She gives a soft growl of greeting before gesturing with her horn in the direction of the back room. Well, hard to get much clearer than that, right?

In the back room, Rhyhorn makes her way over to a little girl wearing a cowboy hat that has a Key Stone set into it. She smiles and pets the Rhyhorn before beckoning you over. "Just in time, too, look at your Egg," Maribel Masters says to you. Indeed, the Egg they're standing near is aglow with a soft pulsing light, and already you can see the glow starting to intensify. Knowing the drill well by now, you look away before the Egg's glow gets too intense to safely view, and then look back just as the glow fades. Rhyhorn gives a soft, awed gasp at the sight of the newborn, who seems to shy away at the approach of Hatchery staff. Seeing the issue immediately, Rhyhorn lies down to try and minimize the sheer size difference (which, being honest, does very little to mitigate it), and speaks to the newborn, who seems reassured by Rhyhorn's soft, surprisingly gentle growls, and nods, allowing the members of the Hatchery staff, plus Maribel, to (very slowly and carefully) examine it to assess its health. And they don't need to take long, either, to determine that the newborn is perfectly healthy. Nodding their satisfaction, they back away, and allow you to attempt to get to know your new Pokémon for the first time.

myahoo: Wimpod♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Metal Claw! I'd say this move is up to scratch!
  • It also knows the Egg move Spikes! Watch where you step!
Quote:
You enter the Hatchery, and almost immediately you're greeted by a large stone structure of a Pokémon, complete with massive nose and impressive iron filing mustache. The Probopass's Mini-Noses circle you as the Pokémon itself calls out eagerly, before flying off in the diriection of the back room. The implication is clear as a Yanma's wing, made all the clearer by the Mini-Noses gently nudging you from behind- the Probopass wants you to follow him, and, well, all things considered, can you really refuse at this point? And even if you could, why would you?

So you head to the back room. The Mini-Noses aren't as pushy as they appear at first, thankfully, dutifully following you, but not physically nudging you unless you begin to hesitate. And soon, the Mini-Noses rejoin their Probopass body, the Probopass itself hovering beside one Willa Masters. "I hope my Probopass wasn't too pushy," she says to you in greeting. "He was very enthusiastic about helping out, and, well when he gets enthusiastic..." She trails off, but you get the gist of it.

Shortly after, however, the Egg's already underway glowing begins to intensify. Within moments, the glow is so bright that you can no longer safely look directly at the Egg. And then, it fades, revealing a newborn that elicits an excited reaction from Probopass, who enthusiastically joins the Hatchery staff in assessing the newborn's health. Once said health is assessed, you are left free to meet your new Pokémon.

myahoo: Nosepass♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Double-Edge! High risk, high reward!
  • It also knows the Egg move Head Smash! Now that's using your head!

Picking up my Lv. 1 female Wimpod and my Lv. 1 male Nosepass in Pokéballs.

Trading one of my breeding slots for another Modern Bug egg.
Old 11-29-2022, 01:34 PM   #2557
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Ironthunder: You have hatched a female Vullaby with EMs Foul Play, Knock Off, and Roost!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-29-2022, 05:00 PM   #2558
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
As the festivities begin to die down from the celebration of the Lunar New Year, Fizzytopians from across the land travel to the Hatchery to check on their eggs. Some arrived early, eagerly awaiting as their hatchlings incubate safely inside of their eggs, while some arrive close to the end of the festival, not even making it to the incubators before the eggs in their hands begin to crack and hatch. But as moon hangs high overhead, a sudden sound bursts out through the entirety of the Hatchery, crackling and popping akin to fireworks as each and every egg bursts open with aplomb, revealing the newborns inside...

Zorchic: You have hatched a shiny female Chingling with EMs Cosmic Power, Future Sight, and Recover!
Picking up my level 1 female Shiny Chingling and putting her in Pokéball #1 out of 10.

~~~
Quote:
Zorchic: You have hatched a female Hisuian Zorua!
Picking up my level 1 female Hisuian Zorua and putting her in Pokéball #2 out of 10.

~~~
Quote:
As you enter the Hatchery, you are met with a decidedly alarming sight. A gigantic creature of muscle and hair, standing close to ten feet in height, is not only standing right there in the waiting room, but notices you immediately and even makes his way over to you! However, it quickly becomes apparent that this Grimmsnarl means you no harm. The gentle, polite mannerisms, the utter lack of mischief or malice in the facial expression, and surely you in particular also picked up on that genuinely good-intentioned aura, yes? In any case, the Grimmsnarl bows to you in greeting, making its body hair stick straight up into the air in the process, as though attempting to reassure you that this bow is not in fact the makings of a False Surrender. You wonder if maybe this is something he's had to consider- Grimmsnarl's evolution line, after all, was known to have something of a... reputation.

In any case, however, this one clearly means you no harm, and so as he gestures for you to follow him, you do so. The Grimmsnarl leads you into the back room, and over to his Trainer, who smiles as she recognizes you. "Good to see you, Jake," Maribel Masters greets you. "Just in time, too- look!" she adds, gesturing to your Egg. Indeed, the Egg, which has been emitting a faint glow this whole time, was now glowing brightly and getting brighter by the second. The time was nigh! And indeed, just as the Egg gets so bright that you can't look directly at it... it's over, just like that. Looking back over at it, you no longer see an Egg; instead, you see a fiery little creature. Maribel is clearly no stranger to the species, going over to help the Hatchery staff in looking over the newborn, assessing its health, and it's Maribel who reports back to you. "Completely healthy," she says with a smile. "He won't be able to evolve, but my dad has one of those and he doesn't let that stop him. Go on, go and meet him," she encourages you.

Zorchic: Salandit♂ hatched from the Egg!
Picking up my level 1 male Salandit and putting him in Pokéball #3 out of 10.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:57 PM   #2559
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Exchanging 1x Egg Slot (3 of 6) for 1x Ice Egg, and paying $1,000 to ensure a female.
Hatching please.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:09 PM   #2560
Lil'twick
Insanity

Ironthunder: You have hatched a female Delibird with EM Ice Shard!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-04-2022, 06:49 PM   #2561
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Ironthunder: You have hatched a female Delibird with EM Ice Shard!
Picking up Lv. 1 Delibird with EM ICE SHARD in 1x Poké Ball (6 of 10).
Old 12-04-2022, 07:01 PM   #2562
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
Dropping off Gustav the Male Squirtle to breed with MM's Female Rhyperior! I keep the Rhyhorn Egg. Also, paying $1000 to ensure a Male offspring. Thank you!

Name: Gustav
Species: Squirtle
Level: 37
Obtained: Starter
Held item: -
Nature: Brave
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Aura Sphere, Bite, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb, Headbutt, Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Iron Defense, Protect, Rain Dance, Rapid Spin, Shell Smash, Skull Bash, Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Withdraw
Bond: 20
Contest Stats: 0
I believe I'm rhydon time for this one! Huzzah!
Old 12-05-2022, 10:31 AM   #2563
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Ironthunder: You have hatched a female Vullaby with EMs Foul Play, Knock Off, and Roost!
Collecting in a Pokeball.

Trading in slot 3 for a Modern Flying Egg, hopefully better luck.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:35 PM   #2564
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
I believe I'm rhydon time for this one! Huzzah!
You enter the Hatchery, and immediately you see something small and purple oozing over towards you. Judging by the amused reaction of the receptionist who it seems to be leaving, you get the feeling this Goomy had just gotten through annoying her. The Goomy looks genuinely pleased to see
you, nuzzling your leg affectionately. Then, it begins to nudge you in the direction of the back room. And, well, this isn't your first time here by far, you know the deal, and so you go the way the Goomy keeps trying to push you. Operative word here being "trying"- the Goomy is nowhere near forceful enough to actually push you in any given direction, let alone the one it's trying to push you in.

Once in the back room, Goomy stops trying to push you, and instead takes the lead, oozing over towards a woman who is standing beside what appears to be a faintly glowing Pokémon Egg. "Ah," she says as the Goomy leads you over to her. "I hope my Goomy didn't cause you much trouble," she says to you as she scoops up the Soft Tissue Pokémon in her arms. "He is, ah, rather affectionate, as I don't doubt you've noticed."

"Gooomyyyy," Goomy gurgles, driving the point home by nuzzling Willa affectionately.

"But never mind that- look here," Willa continues, turning her attention to your Egg, which by now has started to glow even brighter. "It's almost time."

Indeed, the Egg's glow intensifies all the more, to the point where you can no longer look directly at it... and when all is said and done, in place of the Egg is something the sheer size of which indicates should not have possibly fit inside that thing. And yet, here it stands before you now. Members of Hatchery staff converge upon the sizable newborn, and within minutes they nod their satisfaction and back away, declaring your newest Pokémon to be in perfect health, and allowing you to go and meet it for the first time.

KingSalmon: Rhyhorn♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Skull Bash! Now that's using your head!
Old 12-05-2022, 12:59 PM   #2565
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Another day, another Dark Egg to see what we get!
Old 12-05-2022, 04:11 PM   #2566
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
You enter the Hatchery, and immediately you see something small and purple oozing over towards you. Judging by the amused reaction of the receptionist who it seems to be leaving, you get the feeling this Goomy had just gotten through annoying her. The Goomy looks genuinely pleased to see
you, nuzzling your leg affectionately. Then, it begins to nudge you in the direction of the back room. And, well, this isn't your first time here by far, you know the deal, and so you go the way the Goomy keeps trying to push you. Operative word here being "trying"- the Goomy is nowhere near forceful enough to actually push you in any given direction, let alone the one it's trying to push you in.

Once in the back room, Goomy stops trying to push you, and instead takes the lead, oozing over towards a woman who is standing beside what appears to be a faintly glowing Pokémon Egg. "Ah," she says as the Goomy leads you over to her. "I hope my Goomy didn't cause you much trouble," she says to you as she scoops up the Soft Tissue Pokémon in her arms. "He is, ah, rather affectionate, as I don't doubt you've noticed."

"Gooomyyyy," Goomy gurgles, driving the point home by nuzzling Willa affectionately.

"But never mind that- look here," Willa continues, turning her attention to your Egg, which by now has started to glow even brighter. "It's almost time."

Indeed, the Egg's glow intensifies all the more, to the point where you can no longer look directly at it... and when all is said and done, in place of the Egg is something the sheer size of which indicates should not have possibly fit inside that thing. And yet, here it stands before you now. Members of Hatchery staff converge upon the sizable newborn, and within minutes they nod their satisfaction and back away, declaring your newest Pokémon to be in perfect health, and allowing you to go and meet it for the first time.

KingSalmon: Rhyhorn♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Skull Bash! Now that's using your head!
Arne's gonna have fun trying to tame you! In you go Buster! (Using PokéBall 1 of 5)
Thanks ^^
Old 12-06-2022, 12:39 AM   #2567
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading one of my breeding slots for another Modern Bug egg.
Hatching please!
Old 12-06-2022, 03:08 AM   #2568
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Hatching please!
As you enter the Hatchery, you are met with a sight I'm willing to bet you probably weren't expecting to see today, that being a giant rusty anchor floating in the waiting room. Hovering in midair, caked in kelp, with a large ship's steering wheel affixed to the top of the anchor, a compass set into the wheel in turn. It almost gives the impression of an eye. In fact, as you realize a moment later, it is an eye! The Dhelmise's compass eye swivels its needle until it settles on you, the Sea Creeper Pokémon coming to realize that the person he's been waiting for has finally arrived. He adjusts his steering wheel slightly before floating over to you. "DHELLLL," he creaks politely, bowing to you in greeting. You ever been bowed to by a giant rusty anchor? It's quite the experience. In any case, Dhelmise extends a seaweed tendril, pointing in the direction of the back room, before beginning to lead the way there himself, glancing back at you expectantly as he does so. It's clear he wants you to follow him, but... do you?

Well... yeah. Yeah, you do. You know how this works by now, this was by no means your first time in this place. So you follow the Dhelmise into the back, through the mercifully spacious corridor (for you see, Dhelmise tend to stand close to thirteen feet in height), until he leads you to who looks like a real live pirate. Nowhere near as tall as his partner Pokémon, but certainly tall by human standards, and though he only seems to have one eye, the look in said eye is decidedly warm and friendly. "Ahoy," the man greets you. "Tom McPhione at yer service, and o' course ye've met me partner Dhelmise."

"DHELMIIIISE," Dhelmise creaks.

"Ha harrr... Arrgh, but aye, on to business- ye've an Egg to hatch, now, ain't ye?" he grins, before turning to face your Egg, which has already begun to pulse with a dim glow. But the glow doesn't stay dim for long. "Well, blow me down, hatchin' already," Tom remarks. The glow gets brighter and brighter over the next minute or so, until finally, it is over. The Egg is gone, and in its place hovers something very, very tiny. A starker contrast to the immense heights of Tom and Dhelmise you couldn't hope to find. Nevertheless, Tom joins in with the Hatchery staff as they examine the diminutive newborn, and it is Tom who reports back to you. "In perfect health, he be," he grins. "Go on and get to know 'im, matey," he says, gesturing towards your newest Pokémon.

myahoo: Cutiefly♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Powder! You're sure to have a blast with this one!
  • It also knows the Egg move Skill Swap! Sounds like a fair deal to me!
Old 12-06-2022, 12:01 PM   #2569
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
"In other news this week, [KRZZZZZT] Border Patrol have reported their success at busting a major smuggling operation sourced from a distant region. The culprits are believed to have been attempting to bring a vast number of pokemon and eggs into the region, bypassing customs and quarantine laws, and are currently awaiting trial. The pokemon in question have been deported back to their home regions, and all eggs, due to their unknown heritage, have been dispatched to numerous hatcheries and daycare centres, with a representative of Fizzytopia acknowledging that the eggs will be cared for until such time as the species within can be identified and rehomed."

---

Using all six of my breeding slots to claim six Enigma Eggs. We'll be seeing you in a week's time.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:59 PM   #2570
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

here to hatch a birthday egg <3
Old 12-08-2022, 05:01 AM   #2571
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
here to hatch a birthday egg <3
As you enter the Hatchery, you see a distinctly unusual sight. Sitting on the floor is an Alakazam, albeit decidedly more pudgy than is usual for the species. In addition, the utensils it holds, instead of being a pair of spoons, appear to be a knife and fork; even more unusually, it appears to be using said utensils for culinary purposes. A plate full of pork chops hovers in midair before the Alakazam, and it seems to be using its knife and fork to noisily devour the food, looking dreamily content as it does so. Even as it sees you enter, it motions for you to wait just a moment, before it finishes off its meal. The Alakazam belches as the now-empty plate clatters to the floor, and it stands up. All right. Follow me, you hear spoken within your head- very clearly, the Alakazam is speaking to you telepathically. This is made all the more evident as the Alakazam motions for you to follow it as it walks towards the back room.

Once in the back room, a young teenage boy ushers you over to where a faintly glowing Egg sits, shooting an exasperated glare at the pudgy Alakazam, who looks supremely unconcerned. "Homer, did you prioritize eating your pork chops?" he asks.

No, lies the Alakazam telepathically. In response, the boy holds up a PokéGear, playing back security camera footage of the Alakazam clearly prioritizing eating his pork chops over helping you. OK, yes, the Alakazam amends.

Eddie Starmie gives a deep sigh. "We'll talk about this later," he says, before turning to you. "I'm so sorry about Homer," he says to you. "He, as you've seen, loves to eat. He really should have put down his food to bring you back here sooner, though, considering your Egg is- oh, case in point!" he breathes, as your Egg glows brighter. The glow intensifies all the more, until finally it is done. It takes the staff members but a few moments to assess its health, at which point they step aside to let you meet the newborn for the first time.

PippiTallsocks: Shelmet♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Feint! Nothing gets by this one, but this one gets by everything!
  • It also knows the Egg move Pursuit! The chase is on!
  • It also knows the Egg move Double-Edge! High risk, high reward!
Old 12-08-2022, 05:05 AM   #2572
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off this Enigma Egg (135 FC, Rank 2 claim).
Old 12-09-2022, 08:35 PM   #2573
Sneaze
Mrow?

One Birthday Egg for hatching please.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 12-09-2022, 09:15 PM   #2574
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
One Birthday Egg for hatching please.
As you enter the Hatchery, you are met with a sight that might be familiar to you, albeit maybe something you weren't especially expecting indoors- a Bouffalant. And a Bouffalant that seems to recognize you, no less. Moving decidedly more carefully than one might expect to see from the Bash Buffalo Pokémon, Bouffalant approaches you, eyeing you intently, before giving a nod and a bellowing cry. He then turns and walks off towards the back room, while looking back at you expectantly. The implication is clear as a Yanma's wing- you're meant to follow. Well, you came here for a reason, so...

Indeed, you follow the Bouffalant into the back room, right over to where your Egg sits, glowing ever so faintly, beside another sight who might prove just as familiar to you, if not more, than the Bouffalant. "Allison!" Maribel Masters greets you, a genuine smile on her face. "So this Egg is yours, then! Wow, I picked a good day to volunteer here, didn't I?" She starts stroking Bouffalant's head as she speaks to you, but before you have any sort of chance to catch up, the attention of all present is immediately grabbed as your Egg glows all the brighter. Over the span of the next minute, it glows brighter and brighter, until you can no longer look directly at the Egg safely. And then, just like that, the glow is gone, as is the Egg that was casting it. In its place, however, stood an assuredly abnormal avian, in the sense that it had more heads than was typical for living beings. In this case, two. "Ooh, Mom had one of these before she evolved," Maribel murmurs as members of official Hatchery staff step in to examine the newborn. "Such a cool Pokémon!"

Before long, the staff backs away, nodding approvingly- seems your newest Pokémon is in perfect health, and it seems it's time you got to know it.

Sneaze: Doduo♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Assurance! Better make sure you can handle this one!
  • It also knows the Egg move Flail! Taking low HP from epic fail to epic flail!
Old 12-11-2022, 12:10 PM   #2575
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
As you enter the Hatchery, you see something small and pink, evidently waiting for someone, but as it notices you, it regards you slightly warily. A moment later, however, it relaxes a bit, and oozes over towards you, slowly but surely, and finally begins to relax all the more, even smiling a bit. "Shel! Shello!" she gurgles, before turning and oozing off in the direction of the back room, the indication being clear that you should follow.

And follow you do! It's slow going, since you're being led by a small Shellos, but she does not steer you wrong. As you approach what can only be your Egg, the Shellos is scooped up by a pleasant-looking older lady. "Oh, very well done, Tidepool," she says. "My apologies if my Shellos moved slower than you were hoping for," Lily McPhione adds to you. "She's still quite young, but as you've noticed, very much eager to help out. Besides, as you've seen, you still got here in plenty of time," she says fairly. Indeed, as she gestures to the Egg, you see that it has still, in fact, yet to hatch.

But this doesn't hold true for much longer- the Egg has been giving a dim, pulsing glow this whole time, and now the glow starts to intensify. Brighter and brighter, until you can no longer look directly at the Egg... and then it's done. You look back to see something standing there that is distinctly not an Egg. Looking particularly sturdy and hardy for a newborn, and indeed, the Hatchery staff does not take long to declare your newest Pokémon to be in perfect health. With that, you are now free to go and meet your newest partner.

Lil'twick: Turtwig♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Amnesia! Now, what does that do again...?
  • It also knows the Egg move Swallow! That right there says a mouthful!
  • It also knows the Egg move Tickle! Now that's a, aha, that's a move that, ha, ahaha, ahahaha HAHAHAHAHA-
Picking up in a Pokeball

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records