UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #551
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Rock Garden

Midgeorge – A natural stone sculpture proudly plants itself before you, basking in the eyes of a true appreciator for Mother Nature’s art. Yet while the monuments of the famed Rock Garden fascinate an aspiring geologist as yourself, it is not what appears on the surface that draws your attention, but deeper within. You and your lizard cautiously approach the mouth, which seemingly yearns into beyond darkness. Swallowing hesitation, you stride straight into the earth’s belly, relying on trust and instincts to guide you. Davila receives your trust, and stays close to your side to guard against any potential menaces.

Feeling the walls, you pitch forward into deep darkness. The last rays from the entrance slacken and slide from view as your shadow recedes. Soon, you are completely surrounded by lack of thought or light. You hear sound though, an almost whisper or sigh. Listening closer, you catch snatches of some sort of melody.

As you ponder whether persistence is worth the risk of being eaten by a grue, a weak glow strains from somewhere to your left, barely brightening your eyes. Your vision is cleared just enough to discriminate two tunnels before you. To the left, the aforementioned light weaves in and out. To the right, faint music wavers.

Do you follow the light, or the song? Or go back the way you came?

Davila grabbed the sleeve of George's leather jacket tightly, as the light from the outside world diminished into darkness. George turned his head, giving a reassuring smile to the nervous lizard. He was confident in his ability to find his way around the cave, relying on his instincts and his natural comfort in this kind of area. However, the light continued to face away, and the darkness soon enveloped them.

However, there was still something seemingly guiding him through the mystic darkness. A flickering light seemed to call to him, as music came from the same direction. A Pokemon? he thought to himself, scanning the area for any more suspicious sounds or scenery. Davila sat content on his shoulder, more excited than nervous now. It was literally as if his instincts had manifested into some kind of Spiritual guide, leading him in the direction of something worthwhile.

Eventually, his trek came to a minor halt, as the path through the forboding cave split up into two different directions. From one side, the light flickered, ebbing him to follow in that direction, like the fairy's from the zelda series; without the obnoxious 'HEY LISTEN', of course. The other path seemed to echo with music. It was too faint for the moment to tell what kind of music, however it wasn't appealing to him.

"We'll follow where we can see. No point risking a broken ankle, right Davila?" George mumbled. Whatever was down either path, he didn't want to alert them to his attention just yet. Davila looked up and nodded at him, a gesture of approval. They started walking, treading carefully to avoid any large rocks that he might miss. Davila remained on George's shoulder, the light now starting to become unfamiliar to him as he rubbed his eyes. As they travelled deeper into the cave, the light grew brighter, albeit not much.

George looked on forwards, forgetting anything he once knew about Geology and how the caves would have fascinated him, in the pursuit of adventure.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #552
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:
Stardust Fields

Poke_Hunter – Together with turtle and spider, you seek earthly riches for a while, but fortune does not seem to favor a trio of treasure hunters today. Eventually tiring of too much nothing, you stretch yourself upon the grass and laze, dazing up at the drifting clouds. Soon, the mind starts to drift as well, but against its own desire. Dust and dreams fill this flushing field with a soft sweetness. You breathe it in, and let out a deep sigh. Here, the world stops to take a breather, to step back and reflect upon itself. Time makes time. It invites you to sit for a spell, and though your schedule is open… Your sigh is one of discontent rather than peace. You came in hopes of excitement, for promises of glitter and glory. Not to meditate, you muse as you lift up a small stone. And certainly not for some dumb rocks, you think as you let it fly.

“Plu!”

“Mi!”

Joltik jolts, and Turtwig twitches. Your backside hastily departs the earth to survey the meadow, zeroing on the source of the sound. Sprouting from the tufts of grass are two sets of ears – one blue and one red. The ears bob in and out, to and fro, until a pair of yellow mice pop into plain sight. The Plusle appears to be in some pain, rubbing its forehead where a small smudge intrudes between the ears. Its Minun partner shoots snowy looks at each of your trio in turn, demanding to know who cast the first stone. Its alkali cheeks flicker with ire.

What will you do?
Yet more searching, and still to no avail. Dan lets out a long sigh; surely there is more to this place than just rocks, grass, and grassy rocks?

Apparently not. Dan sighs, rummaging through a bush, Elespider atop his head and Grass Turtle held in his left arm. The trio had been there for several hours, and still nothing. Eventually, he pulls his arm out, and sits, letting Terrance free of his arm. Zapz also drops off his head, his little headphones falling forward before he rights them. Dan leans back, looking up to the clouds. It was so quiet... maybe one little nap couldn't hurt? He lies back, and relaxes, his pokemon joining in. He shuts his eyes, and lets out a long sigh; not one of peace, but of frustration. He had been told of precious gems and exotic pokemon; and he got a big heap of boring nothingness. He pulls out a stone from behind his head, the discomfort preventing him from having his snooze. It does not glitter; it is the same dull grey as most of the other rocks. sighing at his misfortune, and with a quick mutter of "Maybe I'll be luckier tommorow...", he flings the stone, lies back and relaxes.

"Plu!"

"Mi!"

Or not. He sits up, groaning, and looks up- and his eyes widen. Ears? Bobbing up and down out of the grass? What in the world- he stands, trying to get a better look. His pokemon are just as inquisitive- and then the pair of little electric mice pop out of the bush, one with a big smudge on his forehead and cheeks of red, the other with an irritated visage and blue decals. Dan puts two and two together-

"Oh, nooooo..."

And he carefully walks up to the little electric mice-something ill-advised, considering the angry state of the Minun. He takes out two things; one his Pokedex, and the other, a Potion. Quickly getting a Pair of Scans on the two-

Quote:
[size]Plusle, the Cheering Pokemon.
It cheers on friends with pom-poms made of sparks. It drains power from telephone poles.

Minun, the Cheering Pokemon.
It cheers on friends. If its friends are losing, its body lets off more and more sparks.
-He makes the tone of voice as friendly as he can, despite the noticeable twinge of nervousness, and speaks. "Hello there! Um... listen, I'm going to admit it. I was the one who threw the stone, and I'm very sorry for all of it. I'm even willing to make amends; I've got this Potion here that will help your friend's wound heal up. What do you say? Friends?" He holds out a hand for shaking.[/size]

((Responding in yellow because that's the colour for the Fields in the OP. If it needs changing, please say so.))

Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 02-19-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #553
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Cloud Forest

Charminions – Sun shies through the green, spotlighting the sod where you and Apollo pace. Your legs take pause to assess the atmosphere; the trunks straighten their stature to your salute. From the sky, a tree’s height is not to be measured not in branches, but by the view afforded. From the earth, it is by the length of their shadows. You back in the coolness of the shade. The shade provides a warning, that to advance may mean less likelihood to depart. Your thoughts are too flooded with dreams of voyage to pay heed.

Apollo harmonizes with your proposal, before tripping over a plant root. You chuckle and chide his inelegance, only to soon fumble yourself. Self-consciously overlooking the chick’s turn to twitter, you quickly compose yourselves and carry on. Without warning, the both of you wildly stumble at once. Apollo is sent forehead-first into a birch, letting out a dazed chirp as the shock proves enough to shake loose a few leaves. You lift your own face and spit out spoil, glaring back to find what could’ve interrupted your course. Another root is proudly raised high where you’re certain it wasn’t before. Before your eyes, it recedes back into the terrain as if never present, and a rude cackle rings over to the right. Following the sound, you scout out a smirking Carnivine, who doubles over again in delight upon detecting your dirt-streaked face.

How do you respond?

Soon after shaking off the dirt from the earlier stumble while Apollo laughs away, Charm continued to stroll forward into the forest. The Torchic trodded beside him, trying to keep up with Charm's pace. Suddenly they both trip over at the same time. Apollo slams forehead-first into a birch while Charm hits face first to the ground.

"What the hell was that?" Charm exclaimed as he spits out dirt from his mouth, "I could've sworn there was no root there." He looks towards the Torchic, "Anyways, Apollo are you alright?"

"Tor...chi...tor," the little chick feebly replied to assure his trainer that he's not hurt. The two soon get back up and find a root sticking out of the ground before quickly retreating back into the earth as if it were not there. Huh?, the two simultaneously thought before hearing a strange laughter in the distance. What is that? Could that have been the thing that tripped us?, Charm thought to himself. Now full of curiosity, Charm runs towards where the cackling came from. A Carnivine stands there and sees the trainer and pokemon approach, causing him to laugh even more upon seeing their faces streaked from soil and dirt.

"A Carnivine, huh? This guy is quite the prankster, maybe we should play too?" Charm asked his partner, now starting to get excited. Apollo happily chirped and then put on a serious face, glaring at the Carnivine.

"This is our first battle so we have to be careful. Hmm, if I remember correctly, Carnivine is a grass type which means we'll have the advantage. But unfortunately, you don't know any fire type moves... this will be tough, little guy."

"Torchi-tor!" Apollo courageously shouted, trying to show that he's ready for a fight.

"Well alright then. Apollo, give off a mighty Growl to make this Carnivine think twice before messing with us. Then Scratch him up. Scratch him again just for kicks."
Old 02-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #554
UNowenwasme?
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Memory Lane: Leading away from the Sky Gate is this seemingly endless concrete pathway. Flowers line the side of the road, laid in memory of trainers and pokemon that fought there. The saddening feel around the area attract darker, stronger pokemon.

Jayce was feeling melancholic. Of course the environment around him was a factor to this. It seems that this road was a large battlefield. Flowers were laid across the side of the concrete in memory of trainers and Pokemon. He wondered how many people and Pokemon there were but it looked as if there were too many flowers to count. This was not the only thing making him feel melancholic. He was thinking about what brought him into his journey. The reason he left his family was his father having an affair. He hated the fact he had left his family on a negative note but the plain path was giving him time to think. Snivy walked by his side, looking around. Jayce turned to look at Snivy and saw the determined look on his face. Snivy was always looking for a fight but Jayce for one, hoped that they didn't have to fight here of all places. It seemed like it would be disrespectful if they were to fight here, where all of these trainers and Pokemon were remembered. He wondered why he decided to take this path. Was it because he himself going through his own tragic memories? Either way he would avoid fighting if he could. If a Pokemon showed up he would try to avoid conflict unless that Pokemon acted against them first.

He decided to voice his opinion to Snivy. He looked back at Jayce and pouted. "Now look Snivy this is a place to remember the fallen. If we're gonna fight at all it'll be when something attacks us not the other way around." Snivy simply continued to pout but walked on with Jayce along the concrete path.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #555
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
The Rose Arch: A large decorative arch made completely out of two rose bushes. While this appears to be a rather pleasant path to take looks can be very deceiving. Follow it and who knows what you will find!

"Wow, that arch looks really pretty!"

Connor had arrived at the Rose Arch following Gaspard, his Aipom, who is walking in front of him taking the lead with a smile on his face. Connor who staring at the arch with awe has his camera on hand and was ready to take pictures of the towering arch. "You know, I wonder how they managed to keep this arch shaped like that... It's wonderful," Connor said as he was tinkering with his camera.

"Well, this place looks like a good spot to take pictures," the aspiring photographer had said, "Although... I don't think this was where we were supposed to go to. This doesn't look like the Rainbow Waterfalls at all, maybe I should have taken that left turn back there..." Connor frowned. His Aipom did not care that they were in the wrong area once again due to his trainer's horrible sense of direction. He was enjoying the place, being his usual jolly self.

"Oh well, no point thinking about it. I'm here, might as well start!" Connor grinned and is now pointing his camera at the arch, attempting to take a good picture of it.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #556
Meetan
Soul Badge

Mamoswine

Quote:
Rainbow Road: A long road that leads away from the Sky Gate which overlooks the Cloud Garden and is perfect for sight-seeing. Wild pokemon are said to appear along this path on random occasions, they seem used to people, so they won't be quick to run away when you show up. There’s a rest house somewhere along there for trainers who want to rest their tired feet and pokemon.

Starter trainers seemed to have it all great. They ran around with vigor, collecting their badges and trophies and ribbons, or testing out their Ranger skills, celebrating with their Pokemon. The fascination of a new adventure had not yet dissipated for Alice, but she was beginning to understand that having a Pokemon did not make her life any less tragic.

“I need a Ponyta, or a Torterra, or a Psychic Pokemon, or for you to learn Psychic, or for you to magically evolve into a Mamoswine over night. Or now. Now’d be aces.” She said, “Or like, a Machoke or something. That’d do.” The girl replied, dragging her feet. She glanced at her Poketch and Pokegear, both pieces of technology unforgiving. No signal. “My life actually sucks.”
It was then her bundle of joy made a long call to her, and she looked up, brushing the side-swept blonde fringe from her face and pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. What she saw dazzled her, and it felt like the fighting-type previously mentioned had taken her stomach and used Seismic Toss. Up ahead, her blue eyes were dazzled by a road that looked to be literally made of rainbows. All seven colours, stretched to eternity.

“Swinub!”
“I’m coming!”

Her flat brown ankle boots trudged across what remained of regular road, and she stopped at the edge, the warm and gentle breeze caressing her bare arms. Alice’s outfit was plain and suited, or so she thought: a berry-purple blouse, buttoned up and matched with a pearl, green-blue long, pleated skirt. The fluffy knitted white cardigan had been tucked into her backpack. Impatient, Swinub pushed her onto the magical terrain, and the girl stumbled and responded with an upset cry and squeal.

“Don’t do that! … I’m alright…?”
“Swinub.” He followed her, and trekked a little ahead, indicating with his forever-sniffing nose that they should press on.
“Oh… I don’t know.”
“Swine.”
“Yeah, don’t insult me about it.” Alice joked sarcastically. Once she felt her innards were back in her body, and not left behind somewhere, she nodded and started walking. Oh, how she resented using her feet for what they were actually there for. “A Rainbow Road… It reminds me of My Little Ponyta. Or Super Mario.” She reminisced to herself quietly. “Maybe I’ve finally clocked it.”

Last edited by Meetan; 02-13-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:24 AM   #557
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Quote:

Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.

Joshua entered the strange forest, where light always found its way to the forest floor. He had no idea how that was even possible, but he wasn't going to complain - it made things much easier for him and Bishop, his faithful Hoothoot. It was their first brush with the Cloud Garden, but Joshua had no intention of letting it be their last. He liked this place too much. It was almost perfect. How could this floating island even exist? He decided he probably shouldn't question it. "So, Bishop," he said to the bird on his shoulder, "what do you think of it here? Quite nice, eh?" The Pokémon hooted warmly at him. Bishop clearly felt much more at home here, in the skies. He ruffled his feathers in the breeze appreciatively. "Excellent. Now then, let's see if we can't find some new Pokémon, my friend..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 02-19-2012, 02:04 AM   #558
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.

"Alright Cyndaquil," Chad looked at his small friend, "it's time to get some training in." Chad zipped up his backpack and hung it from his back. "We'll walk along Rainbow Road and find a good spot and maybe a Pokemon or two."

The fire mouse nodded and acknowledged, "quill." Cyndaquil jumped off the coffee table walked over to his trainer.

"Let's get going," Chad waved to Cyndaquil. They both exited the Pokemon Center at Sky Gate and set forth on their journey down Rainbow Road. Chad looked around while walking, looking for somewhere to train. To his left he saw a forest, thick with trees and brush. To his right, he saw the same forest, dense with more trees and shrubs and grass.

"Strange. Mom and dad told me of some of the forests they visited," Chad said looking around. "They spoke of the Ilex Forest in Johto and Pinwheel Forest in Unova. In both instances, they told tales of the darkness the jungles provided and that Hoot Hoot and other nocturnal Pokemon could be found out and about during the day." Cyndaquil squealed, following his thoughts. "Here, there's light in the forest. Quite intriguing."

Chad looked around some more, and a little way up the road to his left, he found an opening. "Hey, look down there. I think there's an opening to the forest." Chad started walking towards the opening, and Cyndaquil followed. "Want to go in the forest to train?"

"Cynda!" Cyndaquil looked happy at that idea.

"Ok. We'll enter the forest," Chad said. "I bet this will be fun. I'm so excited to have our first adventure!" Chad ran off the road to the entrance. Chad looked down to Cyndaquil. "C'mon buddy," Chad beckoned to Cyndaquil. The two began their journey into the forest.

Stats
Old 02-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #559
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Rainbow Road

Shadowshocker – Flanked by a grass seed and lizard on either side, and a ghostly balloon fast to your hair, you tour the multicolored mobile through the passive countryside. As you pass half-familiar fields and flowers, thoughts and recollections hover about you like birds. Though you try to reach for them, they flit just far from your grasp.

…Birds?

A shadow passes overheard, and Arugulus is on alert. His snout slopes even higher to the sun, scorning the prospect of company. Doldrum quivers and secures himself close, as Durin rattles out a warning. More shadows start to gather and orbit, foreboding.

One shrieks a cry, and they all descend at once. Something like soot screams down at you.

The flock of Murkrow peck and scratch at your face, hair, eyes. No, to be precise, their attacks are aimed at a space somewhere above. This space is occupied by a squealing inflatable, whose tendrils seize at your skin so desperately they almost start to choke.

Before you are aware, a specifically sniped claw manages to dislodge a lifeline. Another few tugs, and Doldrum is suddenly skybound. Through the flurry of feathers, you watch in dismay as one of the crows clamps a flailing string in its beak and starts to fly away with it, dragging the poor owner with it. You move to pursue, but the remaining birds block your passing.

What will do you?
"So much for used to people," thought the scientist as he massaged the scratch wounds. In the distance he could see Doldrum trailing away; the baby balloon unable to free himself. "Doldrum! Astonish into Minimise to flee!" shouted Shadow, unsure of whether his Pokemon could hear him but it was an attempt that had to be made. The other two operatives merely glared at the flock of crows ahead of the group as they cawed in apparent challenge. Time was of the essence; Shadow had nearly lost an operative before, and he wasn't about to let it happen again.

"Alright, guys, it's battle stations! Arugulus, Leer the enemy down. Durin, clear the flock with a Rock Climb to Rollout combination. Barrel into them. Arugulus, Vine Whip anyone still in our way. We give chase soon as the crowd clears."

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 02-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #560
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
CLOUD GARDEN

Everybody knows that the best things for a Garden are sun and rain, so moving it closer to the sun and clouds would make a wonderful garden.
So what if we put the garden in the clouds? Imagine the beauty of this place. Actually, don't imagine, come and see for yourself, this picture of natural beauty set into the clear blues skies. Stick around and explore, who knows what surprises and adventures you will encounter.

Areas:

Stardust Fields: Ever wondered what it looks like to walk in outer space? Well chances are you'll never get a chance to do that, so why not take a walk through the Stardust Fields instead? A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.

Hugo wanders into the Fields, admiring the interesting scenery and surroundings. He releases Krabby onto the ground beside him. The crab Pokemon scans his surroundings, impressed with what he sees.

"I've always wanted to go to space, you know. The closest I ever came was this one time back in Sophomore year when my roommate gave me these really weird brownies and I--"

*click click* responded Krabby, interrupting Hugo's speech.

"Oh...I mean....right," Hugo responds. The two slowly make their way into the fields, examining the rocks and soil. It was unlike anything he had seen before.

"I took a geology course once, you know, but this isn't anything like what I've studied," Hugo said.

*click click* responded Krabby.

"What's that supposed to mean? Of course I passed. I'm not some kind of idiot," Hugo responded.

*click click*

"Oh is that so? Well you know, you and my parents could have a long discussion since you both seem to know what's good for me and my life."

Hugo and Krabby continue to "argue" as they make their way further into the field.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #561
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Ludicolo Dance to the music~

Notice to new entrants: I unfortunately have to cap my current quota of Updatees, however a new Updator should hopefully be along soon to pick your Adventures up. Please be patient.

Rainbow Road

Shadowshocker – Though it’s hard to tell from the gaining distance, Doldrum’s face looks dreadful, nearly deflated and drained of color. Still, he must’ve heeded your words, as he manages to turn on his captor and startle it somehow. You watch as the flight pattern slips and deepens towards the ground. You feel your chest swell in anticipation as you hope for a second success. Suddenly, the balloon appears to shrivel from sight, while your own heart inflates. Satisfied the muddled Murkrow appears occupied with searching for its lost treasure, you turn your attention to the remaining flock.

Arugulus wrinkles his nose at the rain of filthy feathers falling on his head, disapproving of such a lowly, uncouth crowd. Using his powers of selective scrutiny, he performs a quick surveillance to identify the ringleader. He locks eyes with it and sneers, shaming the crow slightly into submission, which in turn disables the rest of the flock. Seizing the opportunity, Durin climbs up to your crown (seeing as there’s no other suitable high point nearby) and leaps directly into the fray, scattering the forefront in a frenzy. To clear the rear troops, Durin uses the momentum to catapult himself forward, reeling into birds like bowling for pins. Turkey strike! Spotting an opening, you duck your head and race in the wake of the gyrating steel orb. A few angry birds try to dive at you, but Arugulus keeps them at bay with his vines.

The leader isn’t about to let its precious prey escape however. Cawing to two of its cohorts, they chase after in hot PURSUIT. The black bullets strike both Arugulus and Durin simultaneously, disturbing the latter’s axis. The leader joins them, and they swoop in front of you and your Pokémon, exacting revenge for the earlier embarrassment by MEANly LOOKing the three of you in the eyes. To rub salt on the wound, the leader TAUNTs your two Pokémon, who glare daggers in response, bearing down to give these birds a proper beating. Looks like they refuse to budge until they’ve dished out some serious pain.

What do you do?

Stardust Fields

Poke_Hunter – While Plusle reaches for your hand – or rather the Potion, Minun intercepts and slaps your palm away. Poor Plusle looks distraught by this development, but Minun mimes coughing and fainting, and gives its partner a stern look. From the act, you gather that it believes you were trying to offer some kind of poison. Seems the mouse doesn’t trust humans much.

As if to make that point perfectly clear, the Minun spins around and shoots a minute ELECTRO BALL in your direction. Zapz zooms to your defense, absorbing most of the light attack with a shrug. Grimacing, Minun turns to its friend for assistance, who nods, apparently fully convinced of your conniving. It joins HANDs with Minun, the two HELPING each other out to simultaneously boost their attack.

With their combined power level reaching OVER 9000, Plusle goes full-on Super Saiyan by surrounding itself in a golden glow, ears stiffening up straight. SPARKs fly as it charges forward, ramming directly into Terrance. The Turtwig grunts in shock from the advanced impact, but boldly stands his ground. Luckily, while the physical damage was great, his Grass-typing also helps dispel some of the heavy current, and it seems his joint movement wasn’t affected by it either.

Looks like you’re not getting off this one easy. What will you do?

Cloud Forest

Charminions – Deciding to play along with the flytrap’s little game, you bid Apollo to evidence you’re a team to be trifled with. The little bird bravely puffs up his chest and caws with all his might, though the larger and confident Carnivine doesn’t seem particularly impressed by the display. Instead, it grins toothily in amusement, and decides to give you a taste of what real POWER is like by sneaking a vine behind Apollo to WHIP the chick in the rear, eliciting a flustered squawk and indignant ruffling of feathers.

In a huff, Apollo chastises the crude Carnivine by raking his claws across the flytrap’s chest, shedding a few leaves in the process. That shuts it up pretty good. The Carnivine winces and glowers at Apollo with a look that seems to suggest, “Oh, it’s on. If you want to dance, babe, let’s dance.” The plant starts to gyrate, its evocative movement exciting a fallen LEAF nearby, followed by its brothers and sisters. The green TORNADO sweeps Apollo up as well, and you watch as the poor bird turns green himself before the climax tosses him high in the air. Unfortunately, while his partner remembers to pose with a rose in its mouth and gracefully extends its arms, it (accidentally-on-purpose) fails to catch the Torchic by a wide margin, resulting in a spectacular crash on the forest floor a few feet behind.

Apollo staggers to his feet and spits out a leaf from his beak, which spirals sadly back to its resting place. Ignoring the rest clinging to his down, he charges the plant again and jumps with claws outstretched, this time aiming to wipe the smirk off its pretty face. He succeeds, initiating a cry of pain. However, the scowl is soon replaced by a hungry leer, as the Carnivine licks its lips and eyes the tasty little piece of protein before it. Apollo’s eyes widen and he lets out a fearful peep as he realizes the predator’s intent. Since he was so kind to offer himself up, he can’t complain about what happens next, right? Before Apollo can protest, the Carnivine CRUNCHes down on his vulnerable body, savoring the delectable taste of white meat.

What do you do now?

takkupanda – Broly wrestles through his disorder to catch your command. In a moment of clarity, he opens his jaws and broadcasts a mighty ROAR through the woods. The trees tremble and sigh slightly, as if breaking the stillness that had them in a spell. A few startled birds break from the branches, circling overhead and nearly colliding in confusion. You snap back to attention, and Broly stirs his head to chase the remnants of infatuation from his brain. Soon he is coherent and panting by your side. Though the wafts of sweetness still tickle your nose, they gradually recede into the bushes until they are light enough so as not to bother.

As the two of you congratulate yourselves for averting a zombie outbreak, you suddenly hear a bellowing response from the trees. You freeze, and the forest steels itself once more. A low rumble rolls in, and the earth grows unsettled. You hear a racket in the growth, thunderous rustles approaching. Broly growls, and you tense.

An Ursaring comes crashing through the trees, swinging its mighty paws to partition its path. In addition to the din, your senses are assaulted by a sickening trace of after-aroma in the air, clinging to the beast’s coat. Your own hair and Broly’s stand on end as it howls and lurches forward in a blind rage, paying no heed to your presence in its path.

What will you do?

Rock Garden

Midgeorge – Having no ear for music, you choose the light, of safety and warmth. As you move away from the corridor, the harmonies collapse and distune, fading. The light eventually brings you to a room full of moss, which deaden any last suggestion of sound. They climb the walls and creep underfoot, forming a squishy emerald carpet that sighs softly as you walk. The green seems to glimmer more like gold, responding to the source of the glow.

Davila tugs at your sleeve, and you look to find him pointing somewhere above. You glance in time to see something red dart behind an outcropping. Though you hadn’t been able to glimpse its form clearly, you heard the rapid beat of wings, almost a buzz. Though muffled by the moss, the hum continues, barely audible. Nor can the rock conceal the creature’s radiance, which spills around the edges like a halo, bathing half the room in light and the rest in shadow.

Sensing no movement from your end, the little being dares to poke first an antenna, then its head around the corner to peer warily at the ones who startled it. To your relief (and a bit of disappointment), you find that it is fortunately not a fairy, but a bug. A Volbeat, to be exact. It looks curiously from you to your lizard, seeming a bit lost.

What do you do?

blazeVA – The Roggenrola gives you a stony stare- er, listen to your offer. Impassive, it sits there without feedback. You wonder if it even has a mouth to produce sound. Or to eat, for that matter. What would a rock even eat? More rocks?

Sensing you are having some problems in communication, Marche decides to try his hand, and grunts to the Roggenrola as if speaking caveman. There follows a beat of silence. Yet somehow, the two must have exchanged words in their own form of primitive language, for Marche then turns to you and relays the message in concrete terms your human mind can understand:

“Ugrggurgrru (that’s his name, but it’s hard for a human tongue to pronounce so he says it’s all right to just call him Keith for now… Although ‘he’ isn’t exactly the right word either since we Rock-types don’t usually have a gender but the original expression doesn’t translate well and you know what I mean) says he heard you singing and wants to know if we’d be willing to stand in for members of his band at a rock concert in The Garden tonight. The lead Gravelist got a bad case of kidney stones so he can’t play, and the Solringer just strained his voice screaming at the sun this morning (ironically) for waking him up.”

Will you agree to Ugrggurgrru’s (Keith’s) request?

Rainbow Waterfalls

Celebii151 – As you send your two emissaries to try and negotiate a pact with the gang of Golduck, you pat the little Ducklett on the head, who shies from your touch. You offer the bird a berry from your satchel, and after a moment’s hesitation, it takes the offering with a soft “quack”. You smile as it gulps it down gratefully.

However, your attention is soon sharpened by a splash and a squeak from behind, followed by jeering laughter. You spin around to see your Spoink mopping water from his eyes, while the Golduck snicker. Neptune glares at the instigators, and tucks his head in before charging one in the gut. The Golduck lets out a grunt, and returns with a sharp SCRATCH across the face. As it’s the Squirtle’s turn to squeal, Boing bounces back into action, and fires off a number of mental waves, which strike several of the Golduck to disorient them. Though the attack isn’t concentrated enough to deal much damage, it is enough to aggravate them. Now thoroughly enraged, the team encloses and descends upon your two Pokémon, showering them with SWIPES of FURY.

As you and Ducklett hear pained screams, the Ducklett drops the half-eaten fruit with a quack of alarm. It ruffles its feathers and shifts its webbed feet nervously, seeming to want to help but is too frightened to act.

What will you do?

Delibird Ridge

DaisyInari¤Repost of Your Last Update¤

After an arduous ascent up the ridge, you and your Swablu come to a respite at a small crevice, where you decide to unpack your food to refurnish some energy. Despite heavy breaths, your spirit still brims with vigor, as evidenced by how electrically you babble on your thoughts. Sunshine shares your enthusiasm, performing somersaults as she whistles a cheerful air, before settling on a boulder to partake in the fruit you offer. You grin and take a greedy bite out of your own lunch, munching with satisfaction as you take in the proud vista. Below, the view describes a wide spectrum of every color imaginable, a painter’s palette. Above lies an endless blue canvas, waiting for imagination to take flight.

Upon finishing your meal, you invite Sunshine into your lap. She coos and snuggles in secure to your warmth. The two of you lie back, and keep your eyes steady on the empty space above. The recital is about to begin. Soon enough, the parent birds begin to emerge from the entrances to the caverns, broadcasting the length of their wingspans before swooping down the cliffsides to catch a rush of updraft. Like expert divers, you marvel at their grace and poise. Swoops and spirals resemble coordinated dance. The breeze bears them down to the valley, to the plains and lakes and forests below, where they will hunt provisions for their young ones.

Some young ones, it would seem, are already preparing to leave the next. You spy a nearby nest where a fledgling Natu is perched on the edge, flexing its newly toughened appendages. You smile to watch it test its strength, observing that it must only be a few days short of departure. But that smile switches to shock when a freak gust starts to blow, knocking the little psybird off its balance, sending it prematurely plunging into the ravine. You cast about wildly, but the mother Xatu seems to be nowhere in sight, presumably off gathering food for her chick.

What will you do?
Old 02-20-2012, 03:23 AM   #562
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:
Stardust Fields

Poke_Hunter – While Plusle reaches for your hand – or rather the Potion, Minun intercepts and slaps your palm away. Poor Plusle looks distraught by this development, but Minun mimes coughing and fainting, and gives its partner a stern look. From the act, you gather that it believes you were trying to offer some kind of poison. Seems the mouse doesn’t trust humans much.

As if to make that point perfectly clear, the Minun spins around and shoots a minute ELECTRO BALL in your direction. Zapz zooms to your defense, absorbing most of the light attack with a shrug. Grimacing, Minun turns to its friend for assistance, who nods, apparently fully convinced of your conniving. It joins HANDs with Minun, the two HELPING each other out to simultaneously boost their attack.

With their combined power level reaching OVER 9000, Plusle goes full-on Super Saiyan by surrounding itself in a golden glow, ears stiffening up straight. SPARKs fly as it charges forward, ramming directly into Terrance. The Turtwig grunts in shock from the advanced impact, but boldly stands his ground. Luckily, while the physical damage was great, his Grass-typing also helps dispel some of the heavy current, and it seems his joint movement wasn’t affected by it either.

Looks like you’re not getting off this one easy. What will you do?
It seems Dan's explanation and apology was enough- for Plusle at least, Minun turns away rather sulkily.

However, happy that Plusle appears to forgive him, he flicks out the spray handle, and prepares to spray on the Plusle's forhead- when Minun slaps it out of his hand just as he was about to use it.

"Hey, what the-" Dan doesn't get to finish that sentence, as Minun gives a little cough, clutching it's tiny chest, before breaking out into a splutter and falling to the floor. Zapz looks to Terrance, who gives a bewildered shrug. Plusle gasps, quickly crouching to look at Minun, who opens it's eyes and "struggles" to it's nubby little feet.

"You little liAAAH!" Dan takes a sharp duck, Minun briefly charging and firing an Electro Ball, the sphere of lighting career ing towards him. Zapz jumps, and takes the blow, landing with a quick. "Jolt. Tik." It doesn't take a genius to realise he's saying "Not. Cool."

Plusle, convinced by his friends fakeout, says something to his oppositely-charged associate, and the Minun nods. The two lnk paws, and after a quick flurry of energy sparks, the dual Helping Hand bond is set and they are empowered. Having seen the maneuver pulled by some of the Gym Trainers in his hometown of Nimbasa, he realises he's in trouble here.

And indeed he is- Plusle charges itself up with electrical power, and runs straight for Terrance, knocking him back slightly. The Turtwig grunts, but stands his ground. Dan's brain kicks into battlemode. He scoops up the Potion, closes it and puts it back in his bag before issuing orders.

"So, you want to fight, eh? Okay! Zapz, give 'em your loudest Screech to disorientate them. While they're recovering from that, Zapz, get in that tree for protection and Terrance, pull a double Earthquake. When Terrance is done, Zapz, hold 'em steady with a Thunder Wave. That Minun isn't getting away with this!"

Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 02-20-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:17 AM   #563
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Quote:
Cloud Forest

takkupanda – Broly wrestles through his disorder to catch your command. In a moment of clarity, he opens his jaws and broadcasts a mighty ROAR through the woods. The trees tremble and sigh slightly, as if breaking the stillness that had them in a spell. A few startled birds break from the branches, circling overhead and nearly colliding in confusion. You snap back to attention, and Broly stirs his head to chase the remnants of infatuation from his brain. Soon he is coherent and panting by your side. Though the wafts of sweetness still tickle your nose, they gradually recede into the bushes until they are light enough so as not to bother.

As the two of you congratulate yourselves for averting a zombie outbreak, you suddenly hear a bellowing response from the trees. You freeze, and the forest steels itself once more. A low rumble rolls in, and the earth grows unsettled. You hear a racket in the growth, thunderous rustles approaching. Broly growls, and you tense.

An Ursaring comes crashing through the trees, swinging its mighty paws to partition its path. In addition to the din, your senses are assaulted by a sickening trace of after-aroma in the air, clinging to the beast’s coat. Your own hair and Broly’s stand on end as it howls and lurches forward in a blind rage, paying no heed to your presence in its path.

What will you do?
After managing to process a thought through the befuddled mind, Marcelo ordered Broly to use Roar. Broly's mind was equally lost, though, being extremely loyal, he obeyed whatever he heard of it and, luckily enough, could channel enough energy into his vocal apparatus to let out a mighty roar. As his roar echoed through the woods, the forest came back to life: the absolute silence now broken as the trees rustled and some alarmed birds fluttered around confusedly. Marcelo felt the confusion melt away as he got back up to his feet. Broly shook his head as he started feeling better too. Then he hopped towards Marcelo who smiled and stroked the fur on his back.

Just as they felt happy about having gotten out of trouble, they heard a low pitched sound from far away. Broly's ears twitched and he stood still trying to listen more carefully. Soon enough, they started feeling the earth shudder under their feet as the rumble grew louder. As the source of the sound approached closer, they heard trampling sounds from the undergrowth. 'What's happening?' thought Marcelo.

It wasn't long before his question was answered. A mighty 6 foot tall Ursaring rushed in their direction destroying pretty much everything in the way and making its own way where there wasn't one using its powerful forelimbs. Broly and Marcelo became aware of the impending doom. Marcelo knew Broly stood no chance against that Ursaring. He had no time to think. Relying on his instincts, he said, "Broly, see if a blast of Icy Wind can stop it or at least slow it down. If it doesn't, try using your Ember to set a patch of grass in its way on fire so that it won't come this way."

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List

Last edited by takkupanda; 02-20-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #564
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Cloud Forest

Charminions – Deciding to play along with the flytrap’s little game, you bid Apollo to evidence you’re a team to be trifled with. The little bird bravely puffs up his chest and caws with all his might, though the larger and confident Carnivine doesn’t seem particularly impressed by the display. Instead, it grins toothily in amusement, and decides to give you a taste of what real POWER is like by sneaking a vine behind Apollo to WHIP the chick in the rear, eliciting a flustered squawk and indignant ruffling of feathers.

In a huff, Apollo chastises the crude Carnivine by raking his claws across the flytrap’s chest, shedding a few leaves in the process. That shuts it up pretty good. The Carnivine winces and glowers at Apollo with a look that seems to suggest, “Oh, it’s on. If you want to dance, babe, let’s dance.” The plant starts to gyrate, its evocative movement exciting a fallen LEAF nearby, followed by its brothers and sisters. The green TORNADO sweeps Apollo up as well, and you watch as the poor bird turns green himself before the climax tosses him high in the air. Unfortunately, while his partner remembers to pose with a rose in its mouth and gracefully extends its arms, it (accidentally-on-purpose) fails to catch the Torchic by a wide margin, resulting in a spectacular crash on the forest floor a few feet behind.

Apollo staggers to his feet and spits out a leaf from his beak, which spirals sadly back to its resting place. Ignoring the rest clinging to his down, he charges the plant again and jumps with claws outstretched, this time aiming to wipe the smirk off its pretty face. He succeeds, initiating a cry of pain. However, the scowl is soon replaced by a hungry leer, as the Carnivine licks its lips and eyes the tasty little piece of protein before it. Apollo’s eyes widen and he lets out a fearful peep as he realizes the predator’s intent. Since he was so kind to offer himself up, he can’t complain about what happens next, right? Before Apollo can protest, the Carnivine CRUNCHes down on his vulnerable body, savoring the delectable taste of white meat.

What do you do now?

Charm watched as Apollo's Growl attack failed to work. He gave himself a mental note, Larger and scary looking pokemon are less likely to get intimidated. The Carnivine once again snuck a vine underground and this time whipped Apollo's butt with it.

"This guy is just toying with us, Apollo! Let's show him what we got with your next attack!" Charm called out to Apollo. Apollo responded by scratching the grass pokemon across the chest, causing a few leaves to fall off his body.

"Excellent job, Apollo!" Charm cheered on, but there excitement soon ended when Carnivine decided it's time to get serious. He released a tornado of leaves at Apollo which sent the little chick pokemon flying back. Charm winced, feeling the pain that his partner must be feeling right now. Apollo staggerishly stood up and scratched the Carnivine once again. This time in the face. Oof that must've hurt, Charm thought to himself as he smirked. The Carnivine now crunches down on Apollo, causing the Torchic to squawk in pain.

"Oh no! Apollo hang in there! Search deep within yourself and use the energy for a Burst of Flames. Then Scratch him again! Use a Flame Burst, once more!"

Last edited by Charminions; 02-20-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #565
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Graveler A Rockin Proposal

Quote:

blazeVA – The Roggenrola gives you a stony stare- er, listen to your offer. Impassive, it sits there without feedback. You wonder if it even has a mouth to produce sound. Or to eat, for that matter. What would a rock even eat? More rocks?

Sensing you are having some problems in communication, Marche decides to try his hand, and grunts to the Roggenrola as if speaking caveman. There follows a beat of silence. Yet somehow, the two must have exchanged words in their own form of primitive language, for Marche then turns to you and relays the message in concrete terms your human mind can understand:

“Ugrggurgrru (that’s his name, but it’s hard for a human tongue to pronounce so he says it’s all right to just call him Keith for now… Although ‘he’ isn’t exactly the right word either since we Rock-types don’t usually have a gender but the original expression doesn’t translate well and you know what I mean) says he heard you singing and wants to know if we’d be willing to stand in for members of his band at a rock concert in The Garden tonight. The lead Gravelist got a bad case of kidney stones so he can’t play, and the Solringer just strained his voice screaming at the sun this morning (ironically) for waking him up.”

Will you agree to Ugrggurgrru’s (Keith’s) request?

The Roggenrola seemed to be oblivious to Blaze's request, like it had no idea what Blaze had said. An uncomfortable silence falls over the rocky terrain. 'Do Roggenrola even have mouths? All they seem to have is one big ear. What do they eat anyways? Rocks?' Marche floats over and says, "I can talk to him, as us rocks have a deep subliminal language that roughly consits of grunts. Allow me."

Marche grunted to the rock, like some caveman. 'Pardon me, caverock.' Blaze though, before bursting into laughter at the sound of that. Marche and the Roggenrola seemed not to have noticed, and Marche continues to grunt. The Roggenrola makes no response, but it seems that there is SOME kind of communication between the too, as Marche nods at certain intervals of time and even makes a comment at some point. Then, another silence.

He turns to me, then, begins to speak: "His name is, well, it is kind of hard to understand, I guess in English you could say that it is Ugrggurgrru, but you can call him Keith. Well, he is not really a he, because most Rock types don;t have a specific gender, but the original expression for this is hard to translate effectively,and that is besides the point. Keith heard your singing earlier, and although he had a difficulty understanding it, he saw potential in you. He needs your help. Two of the members in his band, the lead Gravelist, and the Solringer have had problems lately, one being sick and the other losing his voice. On top of that, they have their premier performance at the Garden soon, and with the two most important members of the band out of commission, they can't play. He wants to know if you want to stand in for the Solringer?"

'So, they need me for their band, eh? I never though of myself as any good, but I quess I could do it. But, who would fill in for the Gravelist? I have ZERO guitar skills, and have no idea if Marche can do it. What should I do?' Blaze though to himself, and though for a long time(around five minutes, he had ADD which made it hard to concentrate), and came up with an answer.

"Alright, time TO ROCK ON! I'm in!"
Old 02-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #566
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Stardust Fields: Ever wondered what it looks like to walk in outer space? Well chances are you'll never get a chance to do that, so why not take a walk through the Stardust Fields instead? A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.
While walking around for what seemed forever, Rob finally took a moment to observe the beautiful scene before him. "Well, we've finally made it buddy." The fiery ape as excited as ever jumped on his trainer's head. Rob then smiled to himself as he started to pet him, "I know Olli, it does look beautiful doesn't it?" Olli nodded in agreement while gazing into the deep blue sky. " I knew you would enjoy this as much as I would." He again nodded in agreement. "Well we don't have to keep going, we can take a rest if you want..." Olli the jumped off with an offended look on his face. "You're not even a little bit tired are you?" The little Pokemon then flexed his muscles and started to tug Rob's jeans impatiently.

"Let's see where we have to continue going first okay?" Rob said half chuckling and then tapped his shoulder. The chimp once again jumped on his friends shoulder as the trainer took out a map. "I know the perfect place for us to start training, I heard it's beautiful as well. We are going to the Stardust Fields . I know it may not be a volcano like you would like but it still looks wonderful." The trainer said, half joking. The fiery chimp than snorted as he started to jump on his trainers shoulder impatiently. "Okay, okay, let's go. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can start our training." Olli chirped excitedly as they both sped off towards the wondrous fields to start their adventure.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #567
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Cherrim Update No. 1

Attention to new CG entrants: I am now an updator of the Cloud Garden. My quota will be 6 updatees, so I shall take all of you. I should be able to update once a week, maybe less because of upcoming exams in a few weeks. Remember to keep your FB info in your sigs.
Itzatrap: Unfortunately, I cannot take you, my quota has been met. Sorry.

Memory Lane - Please reply in plum

UNowenwasme?

Entering this long concrete road, causes you to feel some sorrow and melancholy inside, thinking about the people who rest here. Memory Lane was a place to remember those fallen, so these feelings were only natural. This was to be your first adventure since you ran away from home with your confident, little Snivy, who was walking by your side. Turning to Snivy, who seems raring for a fight, you rather sternly order him to stay out of trouble, as to respect the people and Pokemon that fell here. Snivy acknowledges with a reluctant nod, before running off into the distance, forcing you to follow, though you do it with caution, so you don't desecrate any graves. After running for a good five minutes, Snivy is nowhere to be found. Worried you call out his name multiple times, with no answer. You desperately run around Memory Lane, this time not caring about graves. Snivy is the only thing on your mind. A look of worry begins to cross your face, as you are almost pushed to tears, deciding to take a moment to wait.

As if by pure miracle, you hear Snivy in the distance, with distress in his voice. You jolt back into reality, and run as fast as your legs can carry you in the direction of Snivy's voice. You find an old, abandoned building, and stay outside of it for a while. Nearing his voice, you prepare for anything, knowing for sure that whatever is causing Snivy's distress is extremely fierce. Turning around the corner, you spot a cute little girl, no older than eleven, pinching Snivy's cheeks. "Oh, you are so cute!" she exclaims. "I just have to have you!" she exclaims once again. You run over to Snivy, grabbing him out of her hands. "Hey, I want Snivy!" she yells, bringing out a Pokeball from her backpack, enlarging it with a click. She tosses it into the air, and a Blitzle emerges from it. "Blitzle, use Wild Charge!" she orders.

What will you do?

The Rose Arch - Please reply in springgreen

uhhhhh

Walking through the lush and colorful area only known as the Rose Arch, with Gaspard frolicking through the flowers, you wondered how you ended up here in the first place. You had initially intended to go to the Rainbow Waterfalls, a far more aquatic area, though right now, neither you nor Gaspard seem to be bothered by this accident location shift. Gaspard was absolutely elated at being here, as you could tell by the smile on his face and the skip in his step. You instinctively bring out your camera and begin snapping various attractive pictures of the roses, since you are an aspiring photographer. Whilst taking these pictures, you begin to wonder about your upcoming adventure. You hadn't gone on any yet, and you were prepared for the Rainbow Waterfalls, ending up at the Rose Arch instead. Interrupting your train of thought is a Pansage who grabs the camera from your hand, taking a few pictures by accident in the process. Dashing through the roses, with the camera, Pansage Flings it at Gaspard, causing a pretty sore bump to develop on his head. You pick the camera up, and thankfully there is no serious damage to it. Pansage laughs heartily, obviously wanting to play with you.

What will you do?

Rainbow Road - Please reply in magenta

Meetan

Walking up a steep hill, you quietly discuss with Swinub the things you wish about. Fantasizing about Ponyta, Mamoswine and Torterra, you don't notice when you reach the top of the hill, and begin rolling downhill, crashing rather harshly into the ground below. You lift yourself up, brushing the dirt off your trousers, and you discover the most breath-taking sight you have ever seen. All the shiny colors of the rainbow were on the road, spreaded out in all directions, as far as the eye can see. Hypnotized by this lovely sight, you walk forward in a trance-like state, paying no attention to anything things else, resulting in a push from Swinub. It seems he smells something off in the distance. He runs off, leaving you to follow. You find a small pond, with berry bushels all over. Swinub squeals with glee before proceeding to chow down on the Pecha Berries. A sweatdrop runs down your face as you realize that Swinub tricked you. "Hey!" a voice calls out in the distance. A boy, about sixteen years of age, with a Hoppip shows up. "Those are my prize berries from my father's farm!" he yells. "Hoppip, let's give these thieves a lesson." he says to Hoppip. "Use Bullet Seed!" he orders.

What will you do?

Cloud Forest - Please reply in limegreen

Son_of_Shadows

You walk through the Cloud Forest, your Hoothoot, Bishop, flying overhead, scouting for trouble with his huge eyes. Talking with your Hoothoot, thinking about the new adventures you will face in this lush forest. Bishop perches on your shoulder, hooting appreciatively as you stroke his feathers. After walking a bit through the forest, you come along a small grey Pokemon, holding a berry. You quickly identify it as a Minccino, which sweetly smiles at you before taking a bite out of the berry. A Snubbull follows behind it, fiercely attacking the Chinchilla Pokemon, for no apparent reason. It makes some gestures towards the Minccino, seemingly asking him for the berry. Minccino declines, gobbling up the rest of the berry. Snubbull is devastated at this development, and proceeds to bawl its eyes out, while Minccino laughs. However, things go downhill for Minccino when a Granbull bursts out of the bushes, tending to the Snubbull. Snubbull points towards the laughing Minccino, and Granbull begins fuming at the Minccino, slowly approaching it. It Headbutts Minccino into a nearby tree, then shows him a very Scary Face. Through all this, you just watch, as Granbull approaches to finish Minccino off.

What will you do?

Jolteonjak

Sunlight shines through the trees, highlighting your face as you enter the Cloud Forest, the most common area to adventure in the Cloud Garden. With your Cyndaquil by your side, you are ready to get this show on the road, as Cyndaquil, evidenced by the smile on his face and the fact that he is hopping up and down. A little too enthusiastic, he trips over a rock, flipping in mid-air before crashing to the ground. Unfortunately, the flame on his back was ignited, and the grass catches fire, quickly spreading to the bushes and trees as smoke fills the air. Quickly, you return Cyndaquil to his Pokeball to prevent any further damage. You cough slightly, looking for a way out as trees plummet in front of you, restricting your movement. The smoke enters your lungs, blurring your vision while you cough violently. The air pollution is too much for you to handle, and you pass out.

When you awaken, the fires are gone, though there are still obvious signs of a recent disaster. "Hey, you!" a voice yells. A police officer appears from the distance. He is a grown man, wearing a uniform, with a huge pointy nose. Alongside him is a Herdier, obviously used for enforcing the law. It glares at you warily, its Intimidate ability having an effect on you. "You caused these fires, didn't you?" he asks rhetorically. "You were the only one found at the crime scene, so naturally you should be a suspect." he says. Picking a walkie-talkie from his belt, he speaks into it: "Yes, I've identified the suspect." Putting the device back, he turns you. "You're in big trouble, mister." he says.

What will you do?

Stardust Fields - Please reply in yellow

King Ghidorah

Walking through the shiny fields with Krabby by your side, you tell him about your previous life beyond the land of Fizzy Bubbles, Krabby shows zero interest in your chatter, clicking his claws to give himself something to do. Deciding to play with Krabby, you pick up a stick and throw it a few feet forward, ordering him to fetch it. Krabby straight out ignores your orders, preferring to play with his claws. You simply shrug your shoulders, ignoring your Krabby's actions. You decide to stay by yourself for some time, taking a nap on the sparkling ground, with Krabby right beside you, much to your annoyment.

In your sleep, you feel heavy breathing on your face, and hear sparks of electricity flying overhead. Your sweet dreaming having been interrupted, you decide to open your eyes, only to find a Galvantula staring down at you, with anger written all over its face. Krabby is behind you, and jumps in front of you, trying to protect you, shaking his pincers at the EleSpider Pokemon, trying to look scary. The Galvantula is unfazed by this action, and proceeds to separate his mandibles to fire a silky String Shot at Krabby, tying his claws up, so he can't attack. He then begins to charge up an Electro Ball, aimed towards Krabby.

What will you do?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #568
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Thanks for jumping in. Take all the time you need, amigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
[SIZE="1"]
Cloud Forest - Please reply in limegreen

Son_of_Shadows

You walk through the Cloud Forest, your Hoothoot, Bishop, flying overhead, scouting for trouble with his huge eyes. Talking with your Hoothoot, thinking about the new adventures you will face in this lush forest. Bishop perches on your shoulder, hooting appreciatively as you stroke his feathers. After walking a bit through the forest, you come along a small grey Pokemon, holding a berry. You quickly identify it as a Minccino, which sweetly smiles at you before taking a bite out of the berry. A Snubbull follows behind it, fiercely attacking the Chinchilla Pokemon, for no apparent reason. It makes some gestures towards the Minccino, seemingly asking him for the berry. Minccino declines, gobbling up the rest of the berry. Snubbull is devastated at this development, and proceeds to bawl its eyes out, while Minccino laughs. However, things go downhill for Minccino when a Granbull bursts out of the bushes, tending to the Snubbull. Snubbull points towards the laughing Minccino, and Granbull begins fuming at the Minccino, slowly approaching it. It Headbutts Minccino into a nearby tree, then shows him a very Scary Face. Through all this, you just watch, as Granbull approaches to finish Minccino off.

What will you do?

Joshua quickly whipped out his Pokédex on seeing the small rodent, which identified it as the Chinchilla Pokémon, Mincinno. A small Normal type Pokémon, skilled in weak multi-hit attacks, and using its tail as a weapon. Seemed to be a normally docile Pokémon though, and this was no exception, as the little Mincinno gave the pair a smile before tucking in to a berry. Joshua smiled back at it and waved, finding the creature so darn cute. Bishop gave a hoot of derision and jealousy.

"Hey, you're still my number one bird, Bishop, you know that." Joshua rolled his eyes. "Honestly now. Ooh, what's that?" Another Pokémon emerged from the bushes, a small pink canine creature. The Pokédex identified it as a Snubbull - another Normal type. It seemed hungry, and asked Mincinno for some of its berry, which it flatly refused, swallowing the rest of it whole. Somewhat harsh, Joshua felt, but surely there were plenty of other berries around. Not that Snubbull seemed to care though, and it started to cry loudly. Joshua felt a pang of sympathy for the poor thing, it seemed to be a little more than a baby. Something proven true when its mother showed up - a nasty looking purple bulldog, a Granbull according to Joshua's dex. "This might not end well..." He was right, Granbull bashed Mincinno with a powerful Headbutt attack into a tree, and then began to intimidate it with a Scary Face.

"This looks bad Bishop, we better do something to calm the situation!" Bishop hooted in response. "Use your Hypnosis to put Granbull to sleep, and we can get Mincinno out of here!" The Hoothoot sprang off Joshua's shoulder into action, but would his plan work? Joshua readied one of his free Pokéballs in one hand, and one of his five Potions in the other, ready to help Mincinno once Granbull was put to sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 02-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #569
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:

The Rose Arch - Please reply in springgreen

uhhhhh

Walking through the lush and colorful area only known as the Rose Arch, with Gaspard frolicking through the flowers, you wondered how you ended up here in the first place. You had initially intended to go to the Rainbow Waterfalls, a far more aquatic area, though right now, neither you nor Gaspard seem to be bothered by this accident location shift. Gaspard was absolutely elated at being here, as you could tell by the smile on his face and the skip in his step. You instinctively bring out your camera and begin snapping various attractive pictures of the roses, since you are an aspiring photographer. Whilst taking these pictures, you begin to wonder about your upcoming adventure. You hadn't gone on any yet, and you were prepared for the Rainbow Waterfalls, ending up at the Rose Arch instead. Interrupting your train of thought is a Pansage who grabs the camera from your hand, taking a few pictures by accident in the process. Dashing through the roses, with the camera, Pansage Flings it at Gaspard, causing a pretty sore bump to develop on his head. You pick the camera up, and thankfully there is no serious damage to it. Pansage laughs heartily, obviously wanting to play with you.

What will you do?
Much appreciated Celebii. Now then...

Connor had started to take pictures of the Rose Arch. This was definitely not their intended destination, but this time neither of the two did not mind. As he was taking pictures of the roses, Connor had wondered what he may run into here this time.

"You know Gaspard, I did prepare for our trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls, not this place. I wonder what we'll be seeing here?" Conor asked his trusted partner who was enjoying himself along the roses. "Well, at least you're enjoying yourself!" Connor smiled at the thought as he continued to take more pictures for his future portfolio, except...

"Wha...? Huh...? Where did my camera go? I was holding it a moment ago..." Connor said while he was looking at his hands which were holding said camera a while ago. He looked at Gaspard at first, but he didn't take it this time. Connor looked around frantically only to see a Pansage was holding his camera.

"And who might you be...?" Connor said as he took out his Pokedex:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Pokedex
Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokemon. This Pokémon dwells deep in the forest. It shares the leaf on its head with weary-looking Pokémon. These leaves are known to relieve stress.
"A Pansage huh?" Connor said as he was reminded of how Gaspard also took his camera when they first met.

Back in Sinnoh, just outside Canalave City where he lived, Connor was on his usual trip outside just to take pictures. It was his goal to become a famous photographer. He would always go around the vicinity of Canalave just to take pictures of whatever he sees. It was that fateful day however, underneath a certain honey tree, that he met Gaspard...

"Hey there little guy," Connor smiled at the Aipom who was attracted by the honey near the tree. He found the Aipom cute, who was busy licking his hands from the honey. The Aipom then headed towards Connor's direction and quickly swiped his camera. He then ran away.

"Hey wait, that's my camera!" Connor said as he went in pursuit of the Aipom.

While he was reminiscing about the time they met, the Pansage Flinged the camera to Gaspard, causing a lump on his head to appear. Connor was shocked and he approached Gaspard and after making sure that he wasn't hurt too badly took his camera where he saw that it wasn't damaged from the Pansage. However, that wasn't the only thing that surprised Connor. It was the photos that the Pansage took that surprised him. "These... these are actually pretty good!" Connor was astounded at the pictures while the Pansage was having a good laugh. It seems that it wants to play with the two. Connor then had an idea.

"Hey Gaspard, wanna play with the Pansage?" he said to his Aipom who had now recovered from the hit, "Ai-Aipom!" the Aipom said while grinning at him. Connor nodded and faced the Pansage, "All right, we'll play with you little guy! I already have enough photos for today, guess we can kill some time, what do you wanna do?" he said to the Pansage.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:35 AM   #570
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:

As the wind breezes through the Cloud Forest, Nagasaki and his partner Blazer arrived.

"It sure is a bit windy here.", said Nagasaki. The talking Torchic remembers his best friend as he saw the forest: a male Treecko named Blade. "I remember him here... Blade... Where are you?" Nagasaki looked at Blazer, who looks upset. "Is there a problem, Blazer?" Blazer nodded. "Nothing. I am just recalling what we did with my best friend outside. I wish he is with us." Nagasaki thought of an idea regarding their mission on finding victims of the forest fire incident where Blazer is involved. "Blazer. Remember that we are on a mission: To find survivors of the forest fire incident? Let's start that with finding Blade." Blazer agreed. "That's a great idea! But where will we find him?" "Right inside this forest. Rumors have said that this forest is the home of most Grass and Bug-type Pokemon. Blade might evacuate here after that incident." Nagasaki said. "It could be a posibility. I have decided. Let's go inside and start finding Blade!" Nagasaki and Blazer started their mission into the depths of Cloud Garden, hoping that they might find Blazer's best friend on the way.

Last edited by Nagasaki; 03-13-2012 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Changed Cloud Garden into Cloud Forest to avoid a wreck of the RP
Old 02-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #571
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Quote:

Rock Garden

Midgeorge – Having no ear for music, you choose the light, of safety and warmth. As you move away from the corridor, the harmonies collapse and distune, fading. The light eventually brings you to a room full of moss, which deaden any last suggestion of sound. They climb the walls and creep underfoot, forming a squishy emerald carpet that sighs softly as you walk. The green seems to glimmer more like gold, responding to the source of the glow.

Davila tugs at your sleeve, and you look to find him pointing somewhere above. You glance in time to see something red dart behind an outcropping. Though you hadn’t been able to glimpse its form clearly, you heard the rapid beat of wings, almost a buzz. Though muffled by the moss, the hum continues, barely audible. Nor can the rock conceal the creature’s radiance, which spills around the edges like a halo, bathing half the room in light and the rest in shadow.

Sensing no movement from your end, the little being dares to poke first an antenna, then its head around the corner to peer warily at the ones who startled it. To your relief (and a bit of disappointment), you find that it is fortunately not a fairy, but a bug. A Volbeat, to be exact. It looks curiously from you to your lizard, seeming a bit lost.

What do you do?

The path George had taken was fairly long, and Davila was growing impatient. He started to sigh at regular intervals, to grab George's attention. It was an immature act, and he didn't acknowledge it. However the light continued to grow brighter, until the ray had brought him to a new cavern. This one was coated in a green carpet of moss, the radiance giving it a golden sheen to it.

"This place is amazing. There must be an underground water supply nearby." George ranted to himself, his love for Geology once again overriding his senses. However, his voice seemed to startle something overhead. Davila pointed up quickly, giving George's hair a tug. The red flash buzzed over behind an outcropping, too fast for George to clearly make out what it was exactly. His inner Geologist once again left him for his determined-trainer side. Both Davila and George kept their eyes on the bug, the light radiating from around the rock giving away his position.

An antennae became visible from behind the rock, and then a face. George pulled out his Pokedex, keeping his eye on the bug to see what it might want to do next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Volbeat, the Firefly pokemon. It communicates with others by lighting up its rear at night. It loves Illumise’s sweet aroma
Could that mean that the seemingly timid volbeat was trying to get George's attention? The Volbeat looked lost, giving George a stare of desperation. George turned to Davila, who in turn looked back at George. They both nodded, as Davila jumped down from George's shoulder, the moss squeaking as he landed.

"Don't worry little fella, we're not here to hurt you." George calmly uttered to the bug. "You seem like you're lost, do you need any help?" It was the best George could think of at the time. Davila gave a reassuring cry up to Volbeat, sitting down on the comfy moss. George, at the same time, perched on a nearby rock to show that he meant no harm.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #572
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

OOC: Thank you Celebii151 for taking us!

Quote:
Cloud Forest

Jolteonjak

Sunlight shines through the trees, highlighting your face as you enter the Cloud Forest, the most common area to adventure in the Cloud Garden. With your Cyndaquil by your side, you are ready to get this show on the road, as Cyndaquil, evidenced by the smile on his face and the fact that he is hopping up and down. A little too enthusiastic, he trips over a rock, flipping in mid-air before crashing to the ground. Unfortunately, the flame on his back was ignited, and the grass catches fire, quickly spreading to the bushes and trees as smoke fills the air. Quickly, you return Cyndaquil to his Pokeball to prevent any further damage. You cough slightly, looking for a way out as trees plummet in front of you, restricting your movement. The smoke enters your lungs, blurring your vision while you cough violently. The air pollution is too much for you to handle, and you pass out.

When you awaken, the fires are gone, though there are still obvious signs of a recent disaster. "Hey, you!" a voice yells. A police officer appears from the distance. He is a grown man, wearing a uniform, with a huge pointy nose. Alongside him is a Herdier, obviously used for enforcing the law. It glares at you warily, its Intimidate ability having an effect on you. "You caused these fires, didn't you?" he asks rhetorically. "You were the only one found at the crime scene, so naturally you should be a suspect." he says. Picking a walkie-talkie from his belt, he speaks into it: "Yes, I've identified the suspect." Putting the device back, he turns you. "You're in big trouble, mister." he says.

What will you do?

"It's beautiful in here, isn't it Cyndaquil?" Chad asked his mouse friend. Cyndaquil squealed in agreement. Sunlight shone through the canapy of leaves and branches speckling the ground and Chad and Cyndaquil. The pair walked further in the forest.

Cyndaquil became over-excited being on his first journey, and he tripped over a rock. He tumbled through the air clumsily and landed on his back. "QUILL!" his squeal sounding like a scream. Chad immediately turned around looking for Cyndaquil. His eyes widened at what he saw. While Cyndaquil was tumbling, the flames on his back caught some of the grass on fire. Chad ran over to his buddy.

"Aww. Are you ok?" Chad asked concerned. He picked up Cyndaquil. "You don't seem hurt; I bet you're just a little stunned." While examining Cyndaquil Chad noticed the fire that had started from Cyndaquil's flames had spread now to some nearby bushes. The immediate area began to darken from the smoke. "Cyndaquil, return to your Pokeball! I'll see what I can do about this fire." Chad held his Pokeball out, and it emitted a red beam at Cyndaquil causing him to disappear inside.

Chad looked around panicked. He now wished he had a water type or even a ground type to help put the flames out. The flames now began to engulf some trees. The smoke became more intense, and it caused Chad to start coughing. The smoke stung Chad's eyes causing tears to well up. The smoke got darker and thicker. Chad tried to get away from it, but it was too late. A tree had fallen, stopping him in his tracks. Chad was choking on the smoke now. He could feel his body getting heavier, as the smoke overwhelemed him. Chad passed out.

Chad woke up later. The fires had been put out, but the area was destroyed by the flames. He looked around at the scorched earth, the blackened trees. 'How could this have happened,' he thought to himself. His sorrow was interrupted by a voice.

"Hey, you!" he heard. Chad turned his head to find a police officer in the distance. By his side is a Pokemon Chad had never seen before. He took his Pokedex out of his pocket and aimed it at the unknown Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Herdier, the Loyal Dog Pokemon. Herdier loyally follows its trainer's orders. For ages, they have helped trainers raise Pokemon.
Chad thought Herdier must be useful for catching criminals too. Now he felt Herdier's watchful gaze. The glaring from its Intimidate ability really unsettled Chad. He could feel his heart start to pound in his chest again. Sweat was beading up on his forehead.

"You caused these fires, didn't you?" the police officer asked. The question seemed to awaken Chad again from a trance caused by Herdier's intimidation. "You were the only one found at the crime scene, so naturally you should be a suspect," he said. The officer picked up his walkie-talkie from his belt, and he spoke into it, "Yes, I've identified the suspect." He looked at Chad. "You're in big trouble, mister."

Chad looked around again. With the amount of damage the area had sustained, he knew he was in trouble. He thought about making a run for it, but he would only be stopped by Herdier. He thought about creating another smokescreen with an attack from Cyndaquil, but he decided again, the Herdier would make things worse. Chad sighed, and he stood up shakily. He decided he would use the teachings of his parents. "Officer, it was an accident," he said. "You see I just left the Pokemon Center with my Cyndaquil," Chad held out his Pokeball, "to train with him for the first time. We entered the forest, and Cyndaquil got excited. He was hopping around, but he tripped on a stone. The flames on his back got out of control, and this is the result." Chad got more nervous. "I am so sorry about the damage. Is there anything I can do about it?"

Stats

Last edited by jolteonjak; 02-25-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Forgot my stats again!
Old 02-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #573
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Stardust Fields - Please reply in yellow

King Ghidorah

Walking through the shiny fields with Krabby by your side, you tell him about your previous life beyond the land of Fizzy Bubbles, Krabby shows zero interest in your chatter, clicking his claws to give himself something to do. Deciding to play with Krabby, you pick up a stick and throw it a few feet forward, ordering him to fetch it. Krabby straight out ignores your orders, preferring to play with his claws. You simply shrug your shoulders, ignoring your Krabby's actions. You decide to stay by yourself for some time, taking a nap on the sparkling ground, with Krabby right beside you, much to your annoyment.

In your sleep, you feel heavy breathing on your face, and hear sparks of electricity flying overhead. Your sweet dreaming having been interrupted, you decide to open your eyes, only to find a Galvantula staring down at you, with anger written all over its face. Krabby is behind you, and jumps in front of you, trying to protect you, shaking his pincers at the EleSpider Pokemon, trying to look scary. The Galvantula is unfazed by this action, and proceeds to separate his mandibles to fire a silky String Shot at Krabby, tying his claws up, so he can't attack. He then begins to charge up an Electro Ball, aimed towards Krabby.

What will you do?

Gracias Celebii.

Krabby panics, shaking his pincers wildly trying to free them from the web, but to no avail. They're stuck. He turns to Hugo frantically.

"Krabby...you care...YOU DO CARE! I KNEW IT! YOU SAVED ME! YOU'RE THE BEST FRIE--" Hugo announces. Krabby, however, seems lest than impressed. He scowls at Hugo angrily with a "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" looking on his face, implying that at the moment, there are bigger fish to fry. Pun intended.

"What's the matter, old buddy?" Hugo asks, obliviously. Krabby motions with his trapped pincer toward the Galvantula who continues to charge up the Electro Ball. The spider Pokemon grows brighter with energy by the second.

"Oh..OH! OH CRAP!" Hugo shouts, finally realizing the severity of the situation and the type disadvantage Krabby is at. "Think, Hugo! Think!"

Krabby frantically scuttles back and forth trying to free it's pincers, as dirt from the ground forms a cloud around him. Hugo has an epiphany.

"Wait, wait! I got it! Krabby, we need to block his electric attacks! Keep kicking up dirt and use Mud Sport! That should keep it in check. Then use Vicegri--"

Krabby waves his unusable claw in Hugo's face.

"Oh, right! Well then, blast the Galvantula with AncientPower! We can do this! I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

Krabby rolls his eyes and turns back to attack.

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 02-25-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #574
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Rainbow Road

Shadowshocker – Though it’s hard to tell from the gaining distance, Doldrum’s face looks dreadful, nearly deflated and drained of color. Still, he must’ve heeded your words, as he manages to turn on his captor and startle it somehow. You watch as the flight pattern slips and deepens towards the ground. You feel your chest swell in anticipation as you hope for a second success. Suddenly, the balloon appears to shrivel from sight, while your own heart inflates. Satisfied the muddled Murkrow appears occupied with searching for its lost treasure, you turn your attention to the remaining flock.

Arugulus wrinkles his nose at the rain of filthy feathers falling on his head, disapproving of such a lowly, uncouth crowd. Using his powers of selective scrutiny, he performs a quick surveillance to identify the ringleader. He locks eyes with it and sneers, shaming the crow slightly into submission, which in turn disables the rest of the flock. Seizing the opportunity, Durin climbs up to your crown (seeing as there’s no other suitable high point nearby) and leaps directly into the fray, scattering the forefront in a frenzy. To clear the rear troops, Durin uses the momentum to catapult himself forward, reeling into birds like bowling for pins. Turkey strike! Spotting an opening, you duck your head and race in the wake of the gyrating steel orb. A few angry birds try to dive at you, but Arugulus keeps them at bay with his vines.

The leader isn’t about to let its precious prey escape however. Cawing to two of its cohorts, they chase after in hot PURSUIT. The black bullets strike both Arugulus and Durin simultaneously, disturbing the latter’s axis. The leader joins them, and they swoop in front of you and your Pokémon, exacting revenge for the earlier embarrassment by MEANly LOOKing the three of you in the eyes. To rub salt on the wound, the leader TAUNTs your two Pokémon, who glare daggers in response, bearing down to give these birds a proper beating. Looks like they refuse to budge until they’ve dished out some serious pain.

What do you do?
As the staring duel persisted Shadow began to evaluate the scenario at hand. The good news was that Doldrum had managed to receive the commands for evasive action and had succeeded in escaping the clutches of his captor, though now the scientist could not risk alerting the Drifloon lest the Murkrow found him in his shrunken, vulnerable state. "Taunt and Mean Look... these Murkrow are at a level far higher than the team as of now. Why the sudden persistent assault?" wondered Shadow. At their present state, Durin and Arugulus might have been able to create a distraction, but they weren't likely to take on three enemies at a much higher level of experience... at least, not alone. The Mean Look also meant that the weaker Grass-types were forced to stay in the match, but under the circumstances there was more that could be done.

"Three on two?" the scientist declared, addressing the three birds of darkness. "Mean Look aside, it won't stop me from evening the odds - which means you won't mind if I do this!"

In a flourish Shadow flung one of the novelty orbs he carried around to the rainbow floor, releasing a cascade of tinsel and confetti as the Pokemon inside was revealed; Novawing emerged with a triumphant roar and his tail blazing, to the surprise of the other around him. Hopefully, Doldrum would hone in on Shadow's head while the battle went on.

"Alright, Novawing; introductions later. Fire Spin to break the ranks of the Murkrow, and stun them with Scary Face. Arugulus, Tackle into the leader, and Durin, use your Tackle on the leader as well."

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 02-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #575
UNowenwasme?
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Attention to new CG entrants: I am now an updator of the Cloud Garden. My quota will be 6 updatees, so I shall take all of you. I should be able to update once a week, maybe less because of upcoming exams in a few weeks. Remember to keep your FB info in your sigs.
Itzatrap: Unfortunately, I cannot take you, my quota has been met. Sorry.

Memory Lane - Please reply in plum

UNowenwasme?

Entering this long concrete road, causes you to feel some sorrow and melancholy inside, thinking about the people who rest here. Memory Lane was a place to remember those fallen, so these feelings were only natural. This was to be your first adventure since you ran away from home with your confident, little Snivy, who was walking by your side. Turning to Snivy, who seems raring for a fight, you rather sternly order him to stay out of trouble, as to respect the people and Pokemon that fell here. Snivy acknowledges with a reluctant nod, before running off into the distance, forcing you to follow, though you do it with caution, so you don't desecrate any graves. After running for a good five minutes, Snivy is nowhere to be found. Worried you call out his name multiple times, with no answer. You desperately run around Memory Lane, this time not caring about graves. Snivy is the only thing on your mind. A look of worry begins to cross your face, as you are almost pushed to tears, deciding to take a moment to wait.

As if by pure miracle, you hear Snivy in the distance, with distress in his voice. You jolt back into reality, and run as fast as your legs can carry you in the direction of Snivy's voice. You find an old, abandoned building, and stay outside of it for a while. Nearing his voice, you prepare for anything, knowing for sure that whatever is causing Snivy's distress is extremely fierce. Turning around the corner, you spot a cute little girl, no older than eleven, pinching Snivy's cheeks. "Oh, you are so cute!" she exclaims. "I just have to have you!" she exclaims once again. You run over to Snivy, grabbing him out of her hands. "Hey, I want Snivy!" she yells, bringing out a Pokeball from her backpack, enlarging it with a click. She tosses it into the air, and a Blitzle emerges from it. "Blitzle, use Wild Charge!" she orders.

What will you do?
You know as long as you do eventually get updates out I don't care how long you take.

Very soon after Jayce had told Snivy not to go looking for a fight, Snivy ran off. Jayce looked after him in shock for a second, then began running after him. Snivy strayed off of the pathway so Jayce had to be sure he didn't ruin any of the graves. After getting past them safely he began running after Snivy. After 5 minutes of running he realized he was running in vain. Snivy was faster than him and after 5 minutes he knew that Snivy must have a measurable lead. He was beginning to get desperate. "Snivy! Snivy where are you!? Snivy!" He continued calling out in every direction. He ran back towards the path still calling out. He wouldn't let it end like this. His first real journey and Snivy had run off on him. He couldn't believe it. He stood on the pathway and he couldn't come up with anything to do. All he could do was hope that Snivy was somewhere nearby. He closed his eyes listening. Snivy had to be here. He had to...

Suddenly he heard it. He heard Snivy. Or at least he heard a call. He ran in the direction he heard the voice from. As he got closer Jayce was sure that it was Snivy calling. He sounded like he was in trouble. Jayce ran faster. As the voice got nearer he came across a building. It was pretty much the cliche for abandoned building. Jayce remained outside until he heard Snivy's voice again. He knew that Snivy was around the building. He knew he had to be cautious. Snivy may not be extremely strong yet, but he was fierce and if something was making him call out like this it must be something terrible. He turned the corner seeing something he never would have guessed. A little girl was pinching Snivy's cheeks. She said that she wanted Snivy so Jayce ran over and grabbed Snivy away from her. "What do you think you're doing, this is my Snivy!" The lottle girl seemed to pay no mind to thid comment and said "Hey, I want Snivy!" Then the little girl pulled out a Pokeball and brought out a Blitlze. She commanded the Blitzle to use Wild Charge. Jayce told Snivy "Quick, jump out of the way then counter with Vine Whi[p!" Sivy did as told and Jayce said, "Look Snivy is my Pokemon. You can't just steal him!"
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records